04.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg
IMG_1031 (resized).JPG
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
36863FBC-80B4-44C0-BAA5-628E16C6A2D9 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,722 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 255.
#3201 3 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:Please link me to an archived stream of AIQ PRO.
Deadflip did a stream of the PRO with some representative of Marvel in the early going, but I can't find it anywhere.
Lots of streams of the Premium/LE.
Thanks.

I have a playlist of 4k resolution avengers pro playing, however my marvel shot has the incorrect rubber on the right orbit so it doesn’t come down to the right flipper as it should: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLadgE29juoiSN7mfLjQRKmj6njLAQvQ-2

#3202 3 years ago

Yep. Frustrating as hell. I wonder since I bought it from Chicago distributor that it is out of sales area like the old school problems. Like the old dvd disks that didn’t work with DVD players from other countries

#3203 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Yep. Frustrating as hell. I wonder since I bought it from Chicago distributor that it is out of sales area like the old school problems. Like the old dvd disks that didn’t work with DVD players from other countries

There's no issues inside the US like that these days, only with grey market exports to/from other countries AFAIK.

So you already made a new SD image?

Also, is this only a problem with 0.94? Does it refuse to install 0.93 over again?

#3204 3 years ago
Quoted from DangerzoneArcade:

Anyone else having issues with the inner loop opto? Mines seems to be wigging out thinking shots are being made throughout it nonstop.

I had this issue - the opto was so close to the metal rail it was picking it up with slight movement. I put a washer under the opto to lower it slightly in relation to the rail and now it’s fixed.

#3205 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

There's no issues inside the US like that these days, only with grey market exports to/from other countries AFAIK.
So you already made a new SD image?
Also, is this only a problem with 0.94? Does it refuse to install 0.93 over again?

I never installed .93 because I’ve been working long hours and haven’t had much time for pinball lately. But never had problems with TWD or WOZ updates. Haven’t tried sd image. Will have to research that I guess.

#3206 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I never installed .93 because I’ve been working long hours and haven’t had much time for pinball lately. But never had problems with TWD or WOZ updates. Haven’t tried sd image. Will have to research that I guess.

What version's in there now? Do you have a Pro or a Prem/LE?

Prem/LE 0.93 link is here if you want to try that and see if it works for you:
https://f002.backblazeb2.com/file/gamecode/avengers_infinity_le-0_93_0.spk

#3207 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

What version's in there now? Do you have a Pro or a Prem/LE?
Prem/LE 0.93 link is here if you want to try that and see if it works for you:
https://f002.backblazeb2.com/file/gamecode/avengers_infinity_le-0_93_0.spk

.91 shipped from factory. Premium. No dice with .93 code. I’m thinking there is an issue with the game. Every other game I have ever owned has had issues. I thought I was lucky that this one was error free out of the box. I’m thinking this is the error. Like a solder joint to the USB’s is defective.

#3208 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

.91 shipped from factory. Premium. No dice with .93 code. I’m thinking there is an issue with the game. Every other game I have ever owned has had issues. I thought I was lucky that this one was error free out of the box. I’m thinking this is the error. Like a solder joint to the USB’s is defective.

I'd try building a new SD card before throwing up my hands.

#3209 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'd try building a new SD card before throwing up my hands.

Yeah. I just need to research how that’s done.

#3210 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Yeah. I just need to research how that’s done.

The 0.94 SD card image is on Stern's site here:

https://f002.backblazeb2.com/file/gamecode/avengers_infinity_le-0_94_0.Release.8G.sdcard.raw.zip

I linked the PDF on how to make a fresh SD card, but here it is again - just click on the image to open the PDF.
How-to-Create-a-SD-Card-for-a-SPIKE-System-Pinball-Machine.pdfHow-to-Create-a-SD-Card-for-a-SPIKE-System-Pinball-Machine.pdf

#3211 3 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Please link me to an archived stream of AIQ PRO.
Deadflip did a stream of the PRO with some representative of Marvel in the early going, but I can't find it anywhere.
Thanks.

That was on a Disney twitch stream. Not a Jack Danger account

#3212 3 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Please link me to an archived stream of AIQ PRO.
Thanks.

do you mean this one?
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/738233411

#3213 3 years ago

Can someone please explain the strategy of placing and moving gems, or point to a good stream. I can’t easily figure it out and the rule sheet is pretty vague.

1D828BBF-4E25-42DB-8A1B-F308FA0C3A0E (resized).jpeg1D828BBF-4E25-42DB-8A1B-F308FA0C3A0E (resized).jpeg
#3214 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Can someone please explain the strategy of placing and moving gems, or point to a good stream. I can’t easily figure it out and the rule sheet is pretty vague.[quoted image]

Not sure I could explain EVERYTHING, but here are some strategies and tactics I have found so far....

If you are having trouble with the soul gem mode, try getting the mind gem and placing it on a level1 avenger. This will give you 3 hits of the centre button to clear 3 shots (eg, targets, and CM, plus one other shot you might be flailing at!).

Some gems work well if you put them on the targets (reality, power) and this can help in other modes (time gem, where you need to hit a specific drop 3 times to complete).

The earlier you can get the soul gem the better....those soul gem jps are juicy! The problem is that all avengers are powered down after soul gem. My next strategy that I want to achieve is: power gem on leveled up avenger, then get soul gem, then change gems (which lights upon avengers assemble) to put the soul gem gem on the level2 avenger before collecting the next gem, then nailing that shot for 150% of the last mode’s score. Whew that sounded complicated writing it out, but still easier than actually doing it!

I tend to leave the space gem for last because it’s the least helpful to me at this point....but this might change as I play and learn the game.

Try to always bring in Thor and Iron Man MB into a gem mode. I try to level up avengers at first, but as soon as I hit Thor twice I want to start a gem mode else risking starting Thor mb on its own. In the same vein, don’t go for the super skill shot if making it gets you the third IM ball lock (doh!).

I try the secret skill shot at first (for the portal lock) and the super later (for the mystery award, which is more valuable later on).
I no longer get sucked in by the gamma ray sound....I’ll try an easy shot to the spinner if it’s there but otherwise let it just whine.

I’m still wondering why Thor doesn’t appear in the premium translite....maybe he needs a better agent?

#3215 3 years ago

Is there a fix for getting a ball stuck behind the pop bumper?

6B8103CD-3EA6-4795-8948-107223759967 (resized).png6B8103CD-3EA6-4795-8948-107223759967 (resized).png
#3216 3 years ago

I hope Avengers assemble for me today.....family decending on my house for the weekend, and my Son in Law, casually walked up to the machine and destroyed my hi score (I'm still living in the 150 million range as my high).

He can't do this to me over the holidays!!!!!! Any quick ideas/ tips to bolster my score besides "play better" appreciated. I filed a formal complaint (to me of course) as he snuck out without me noticing prior. I must not let this happen again!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

( Meant 150 million)...fixed

#3217 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Any quick ideas/ tips to bolster my score besides "play better" appreciated.

I was going to start with “play better” but..
- loosen up your tilt bob
- work on your forward and side nudges - Jack Danger is a pro at it - some might say he’s a bit excessive . Check out his streams on YouTube or twitch - Nudges are critical for this game that drains so much to the exit lanes
- focus on just making shots and don’t worry about the rule sets at this point
- Thor MB is your friend. Easy to start and you should be able to get a couple Mil
- try the Battle Royale mode to force you to practice your shot making (hold both flippers while in attract mode and select it - it’s tough and may be a bit frustrating for you, but it’s an easy way to practice)
- bang pots and pans together randomly while your son-in-law is playing

Let us know how it goes...

#3218 3 years ago
Quoted from Eightball88:

Not sure I could explain EVERYTHING, but here are some strategies and tactics I have found so far....
If you are having trouble with the soul gem mode, try getting the mind gem and placing it on a level1 avenger. This will give you 3 hits of the centre button to clear 3 shots (eg, targets, and CM, plus one other shot you might be flailing at!).
Some gems work well if you put them on the targets (reality, power) and this can help in other modes (time gem, where you need to hit a specific drop 3 times to complete).
The earlier you can get the soul gem the better....those soul gem jps are juicy! The problem is that all avengers are powered down after soul gem. My next strategy that I want to achieve is: power gem on leveled up avenger, then get soul gem, then change gems (which lights upon avengers assemble) to put the soul gem gem on the level2 avenger before collecting the next gem, then nailing that shot for 150% of the last mode’s score. Whew that sounded complicated writing it out, but still easier than actually doing it!
I tend to leave the space gem for last because it’s the least helpful to me at this point....but this might change as I play and learn the game.
Try to always bring in Thor and Iron Man MB into a gem mode. I try to level up avengers at first, but as soon as I hit Thor twice I want to start a gem mode else risking starting Thor mb on its own. In the same vein, don’t go for the super skill shot if making it gets you the third IM ball lock (doh!).
I try the secret skill shot at first (for the portal lock) and the super later (for the mystery award, which is more valuable later on).
I no longer get sucked in by the gamma ray sound....I’ll try an easy shot to the spinner if it’s there but otherwise let it just whine.
I’m still wondering why Thor doesn’t appear in the premium translite....maybe he needs a better agent?

Thanks, this is helpful. I’ve scored fairly well with a high of 570 mil, but didn’t entirely know what I was doing. The complicated nature of the code reminds me a bit like star wars, moving multipliers around, which I didn’t like, but this game is much more approachable...hit strange spinner, start a mode, hit lit/flashing shots, etc. the moving and placing of the gems I need to work on. I do wish there were more call outs and/or info on the screen of what to hit, either that or I just need to pay more attention to the info that is there.

#3219 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I hope Avengers assemble for me today.....family decending on my house for the weekend, and my Son in Law, casually walked up to the machine and destroyed my hi score (I'm still living in the 1.5 million range as my high).
He can't do this to me over the holidays!!!!!! Any quick ideas/ tips to bolster my score besides "play better" appreciated. I filed a formal complaint (to me of course) as he snuck out without me noticing prior. I must not let this happen again!!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

take the glass off when everyone goes to bed

#3220 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I hope Avengers assemble for me today.....family decending on my house for the weekend, and my Son in Law, casually walked up to the machine and destroyed my hi score (I'm still living in the 150 million range as my high).
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Set the game to $5 a play at least you can send him home broke

#3221 3 years ago
Quoted from Broohaha:

I was going to start with “play better” but..
- loosen up your tilt bob
- work on your forward and side nudges - Jack Danger is a pro at it - some might say he’s a bit excessive . Check out his streams on YouTube or twitch - Nudges are critical for this game that drains so much to the exit lanes
- focus on just making shots and don’t worry about the rule sets at this point
- Thor MB is your friend. Easy to start and you should be able to get a couple Mil
- try the Battle Royale mode to force you to practice your shot making (hold both flippers while in attract mode and select it - it’s tough and may be a bit frustrating for you, but it’s an easy way to practice)
- bang pots and pans together randomly while your son-in-law is playing
Let us know how it goes...

Huge thanks!!! Meant 150m, not 1.5...(fixed). I like the pots and pans thing.

Yes, the rules still confuse me, and I'm a horrible nudger ( most unforgiving outlanes in any of my machines).

Definitely hitting the Battle Royale mode...ut oh...they are pulling in now...

I shall not go down without a fight ( pulling the power cord if necessary)..

#3222 3 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

take the glass off when everyone goes to bed

Quoted from Sluggo39:

Set the game to $5 a play at least you can send him home broke

2 amazing ideas!!!

#3223 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Any quick ideas/ tips to bolster my score besides "play better" appreciated.

Don't know if this is "quick", but I added beefier posts to help with side drains. It still drains plenty, but this does help. If/when this seems too easy, can always put back the stock posts.

IMG_2760 (resized).jpegIMG_2760 (resized).jpegIMG_2715 (resized).jpegIMG_2715 (resized).jpeg
#3224 3 years ago

As for my ball getting stuck behind the pop bumper I stuck one of these 3/4 inch vinyle bumpers there.
Seams to be working fine.

7F3C7F10-56F4-4492-8848-9D1EA7CBBFCC (resized).jpeg7F3C7F10-56F4-4492-8848-9D1EA7CBBFCC (resized).jpegBC15A9F3-81BD-4B1C-A65A-7F5A7F6FB44A (resized).jpegBC15A9F3-81BD-4B1C-A65A-7F5A7F6FB44A (resized).jpeg
#3225 3 years ago
Quoted from RVH:

Is there a fix for getting a ball stuck behind the pop bumper?
[quoted image]

On TWD, Stern just stuck a panhead screw in the playfield to stop something like that. I'd just ignore it, unless it keeps happening. In that case, I'd try bending the guide end in about 2mm first, then go with a mini-post.

#3226 3 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving!

thanksgivingdinner (resized).pngthanksgivingdinner (resized).png
#3227 3 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Happy Thanksgiving!
[quoted image]

But its only

Screenshot_20201006-200049_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201006-200049_Chrome (resized).jpg
#3228 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

But its only
[quoted image]

Well “played”!

#3229 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Huge thanks!!! Meant 150m, not 1.5...(fixed).

That makes a big difference, sorry for all of the basic advice....

#3230 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

https://f002.backblazeb2.com/file/gamecode/avengers_infinity_le-0_94_0.Release.8G.sdcard.raw.zip
I linked the PDF on how to make a fresh SD card, but here it is again - just click on the image to open the PDF.
[quoted image]

Way to be super helpful and go out of your way to help another Pinsider

#3231 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Quick and dirty to get to 150 million

- Get 1-2 (preferably 2) portal locks.
- Play Time Gem Quest (and finish mode)
- Hit left ramp, right ramp, then targets (repeat this sequence for the mode)
- Hit targets often, this will bring in lots of timed modes (super targets, disc, hulk rampage, etc)
- Stack Thor or Iron Man MB for extra ball save and scoring if you want

You’ll be somewhere in the ballpark if this is all executed decent enough.

#3232 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

[quoted image]

Thanks. I will try this Friday. Hopefully Best Buy has the right sd card.

#3233 3 years ago
Quoted from Broohaha:

That makes a big difference, sorry for all of the basic advice....

No worries...all advice is good advice for me ( average player at best)

Quoted from Potatoloco:

Quick and dirty to get to 150 million
- Get 1-2 (preferably 2) portal locks.
- Play Time Gem Quest (and finish mode)
- Hit left ramp, right ramp, then targets (repeat this sequence for the mode)
- Hit targets often, this will bring in lots of timed modes (super targets, disc, hulk rampage, etc)
- Stack Thor or Iron Man MB for extra ball save and scoring if you want
You’ll be somewhere in the ballpark if this is all executed decent enough.

Great stuff...Thor and IM mb have been my friends...can hit the shots, but never in the proper order, so I think the timed modes is what gets me . 1st target on left bank is usually a death blow for me, as the back and forth finds the drain often...super fun game.

Just finished eating formalities, and stage set for tonight...he's going down!!!

#3234 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Thanks. I will try this Friday. Hopefully Best Buy has the right sd card.

I think the class is the only thing that matters. I've used a 16gb card (instead of the stockand it worked fine...

#3235 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Hmmmm... I swear last night I did a full plunge and shot the tower, but it didn't make it all the way up and it gave me the "Secret Super Skill Shot", but I could be mistaken , since the ball didn't hold I couldn't look at the display for long, but pretty sure I was awarded a portal lock.

Tower is a Super Skill Shot, here is the breakdown:

*SPOILER ALERT*

Skill Shot: Short plunge into pops, gives points and a short ball save time bonus (+4s?)

Super Skill Shot: Full plunge to right flipper and hit tower. Awards Mystery light and ball save time bonus (+6s?)

Secret Skill Shot: Short plunge the ball to fall through the inner loop to the right and not into pops. Qualifies portal lock (Have to hit ramp/subway) and ball save time bonus (+8s?)

Secret Skill Shot 2: (New in .94) Full plunge to right flipper and hit the drop target for blinking square. Awards the square and +10s ball save

Marked the times I'm not sure of, but that's the breakdown.

#3236 3 years ago
Quoted from Flipstream:

Tower is a Super Skill Shot, here is the breakdown:
*SPOILER ALERT*
Skill Shot: Short plunge into pops, gives points and a short ball save time bonus (+4s?)
Super Skill Shot: Full plunge to right flipper and hit tower. Awards Mystery light and ball save time bonus (+6s?)
Secret Skill Shot: Short plunge the ball to fall through the inner loop to the right and not into pops. Qualifies portal lock (Have to hit ramp/subway) and ball save time bonus (+8s?)
Secret Skill Shot 2: (New in .94) Full plunge to right flipper and hit the drop target for blinking square. Awards the square and +10s ball save
Marked the times I'm not sure of, but that's the breakdown.

Except to collect portal lock you hit the disc, not the ramp

#3237 3 years ago

My take on placing of gems and strategy.

Take Reality (yellow) first, this is a shot multiplier if achieved. Don't worry if you dont get any portal locks from combos, as portal locks get harder to achieve as you progress save them for later.
Spin the disc, to light all shots, then start Thor mb. 3 hits to captive ball.
Once completed place gem on Hulk/ left orbit.

Play Space (purple) easy to complete, right orbit - left orbit x3, but you have a shot multiplier on the left orbit.
Place this on Black Panther/right orbit.

Then go for some portal locks via combos.

Next play Mind (blue), assuming you start with more than 1 ball from portal.locks focus on trying to start Iron Man MB, as having to hit the spinner 4 times, then the sanctum target puts your ball at risk.
Once completed place gem on Black Widow/ centre ramp.

Then Power Gem (red) as the finish is on the Hulk you're getting the benefit of shot multiplier.
You want to place this on Captain America/ through pops- for 2 reasons. Firstly it's a pain to power up, Power gem holds your progress. Secondly, when you do decide to use the Space gem to rotate the gems clockwise, it moves the Reality gem in to the place where the Power gem was meaning the shot is additionally multiplied.

Finally Time gem (orange) both ramps then lit drop, try and play this with portal locks or another MB, Thor wont be too many shots away, especially if you e got the power up from Black Widow.
Place this on the drops.

Don't worry about the when you play the Soul gem, otll likely be after your first or second gem depending on how well the MBs go. I ALWAYS place this on Captain Marvel (on my Pro) as it's an easy collect, plus it doesn't really add much in normal play.

Some other strategies if you're not going to get all of the gems.
1) If you have the mind gem, choose which gem you go for next based on which shot it is on to give you the most help.
2) Place the power and reality gem next to each other, with the power on the right, that way when gems rotate you're moving the reality gem to a high powered shot.
3) Previously MBs weren't worth that much on their own (but 0.94 they are worth more) so focus on the gem shots, if you've collected the gem focus on the disc and drops as starting times modes can be VERY lucrative and moves you towards Computer Frenzy.
4) As previously said, ignore Gamma ray UNLESS you have Reality gem on a high Lvl Hulk, then go for it, I've had over 60mil from Gamma alone.

Taking a portal lock into a gem not only awards double or triple scoring, but completing it with more than 1 ball still in play gives you victory laps, again worth huge points, so consider starting one of the other MBs alongside to prolong the MB, as there are 2 add a balls to be had from both IM and Thor MB, 6 ball MBs are not uncommon.

Using these strategies, my best score is 2.5 Billion

#3238 3 years ago

Finally she is home in Australia! B61EAD3B-7541-4C90-A9C1-C208B3C871B9 (resized).jpegB61EAD3B-7541-4C90-A9C1-C208B3C871B9 (resized).jpeg

#3239 3 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

Finally she is home in Australia! [quoted image]

Very jealous! Still waiting on my pro to arrive.

#3240 3 years ago

Anyone else got this? Have they changed the plastic? Look at Thanos’s head... on mine and on promotional material...

E7F84629-1326-4BFA-8A48-56A236D980E2 (resized).jpegE7F84629-1326-4BFA-8A48-56A236D980E2 (resized).jpeg7A6D9F37-CFDD-47D0-994F-DBB08C025A1F (resized).jpeg7A6D9F37-CFDD-47D0-994F-DBB08C025A1F (resized).jpeg

#3241 3 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

Anyone else got this? Have they changed the plastic? Look at Thanos’s head... on mine and on promotional material...
[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks like you have the plastic for the pro model on your game

EF97A4E8-BBF6-4F27-8BDF-27108B176723 (resized).jpegEF97A4E8-BBF6-4F27-8BDF-27108B176723 (resized).jpeg
#3242 3 years ago

Joining today. Very excited about this game, hopefully one day the rules will sink in...The recent import taxes sped it up for me. This was probably one of the last pro’s for sale in the EU.

977F9FF1-4096-414D-A383-4FD963CAA722 (resized).jpeg977F9FF1-4096-414D-A383-4FD963CAA722 (resized).jpeg
#3243 3 years ago

Anyone have a solution for the ball getting stuck under the gauntlet?

#3244 3 years ago
Quoted from Babarr3445:

Anyone have a solution for the ball getting stuck under the gauntlet?

Turn down the auto plunger, factory default is way too strong.

#3245 3 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

Looks like you have the plastic for the pro model on your game
[quoted image]

Low Blow, Stern. Low.. Blow..

#3246 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Turn down the auto plunger, factory default is way too strong.

Thanks! How does a novice like me find that setting?

#3247 3 years ago

i want to respond to WJxxxx 's post from the code mod thread, but felt it's more appropriate here....

i had the same issue with the tower, dropping the ball far from the flipper, causing the flipper to miss. after doing a slow-mo video of it, i saw that on the way down the ball was slightly steering right, then clipping the small one-way gate near the entrance of the shot. the ball would then ricochet a few times, and head away from the flipper. not sure that's what yours is doing. but if so, the solution i found was simple. i just zip-tied the gate up and it's worked flawlessly since. i also notice no difference in the behavior of the ball around that area without the gate being down, causing me to question if it was ever necessary to begin with.

#3248 3 years ago

Finally crossed 230m last night (got my Son-in- Law off the top for now).....getting there. Lots to think about on this one...a great shooter!!!!

Doubt I'll ever live in the Billion club, but thrilled I'm starting to "get it"!!

#3249 3 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

i want to respond to wjxxxx 's post from the code mod thread, but felt it's more appropriate here....
i had the same issue with the tower, dropping the ball far from the flipper, causing the flipper to miss. after doing a slow-mo video of it, i saw that on the way down the ball was slightly steering right, then clipping the small one-way gate near the entrance of the shot. the ball would then ricochet a few times, and head away from the flipper. not sure that's what yours is doing. but if so, the solution i found was simple. i just zip-tied the gate up and it's worked flawlessly since. i also notice no difference in the behavior of the ball around that area without the gate being down, causing me to question if it was ever necessary to begin with.

Just realised I posted in completely wrong thread, will copy it over

#3250 3 years ago

For those people having issues with the plunge rattling and not making it round the orbit/ramp or getting trapped underneath the pop bumper, I think I've found your problem, by accidentally creating it, then solving it.

I had the playfield up for the first time since playing over 500 games without issue, I just wanted to clean it and give the feed from the gauntlet ramp a little tweak.

When I lifted the playfield I noticed a nut missing from the guide.

So rather than going straight on Pinside to complain of the build quality I fitted a nut and tightened it down.
This now meant that the guide had no side to side play in it, and also inadvertently raised the guide higher further up the playfield.

When I put everything back together and played some games almost half of the balls from the auto plunge rattled and came back down the right orbit.

So I went back under the playfield and removed the nut. In the half dozen or so games I've played since no issues with the ball rattling.

As an aside it also means that there is a little give in the guide meaning that if you shoot the orbit slightly late it doesn't bounce off the guide as much and has more chance of making the shot.

I know some have added a washer under this peg to try and stop and pooling or chipping, in doing so it looks like you've created the problem

At no point has the autoplunge strength been changed from default. In fact I think lowering it much more than what it is would compromise the ability for it to make it all the way round the ramp.

I also slightly adjusted the wire guide from the gauntlet/side ramp and now have a near perfect feed to the flipper every time.

The only 'problem' I now have is the drop from the tower seems to be bouncing away from the flipper a bit more making the Hawkeye shot virtually impossible

20201126_214555 (resized).jpg20201126_214555 (resized).jpg20201126_214615 (resized).jpg20201126_214615 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rockville, MD
€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Trade
Machine - For Trade
London, ON
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 12,722 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/65?hl=zeldarioid and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.