04.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg
IMG_1031 (resized).JPG
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
36863FBC-80B4-44C0-BAA5-628E16C6A2D9 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 255.
#3151 3 years ago
Quoted from steele67:

I've had my LE almost a week and have not experienced the Gamma Rage shot at all in game- was it removed in the latest Code ??
[quoted image]

I've had it in the latest code for sure

#3152 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

No...me too. I inspired Terry @ PinballLife to offer this $1.69 solution Based on my play, it helps just the right amount...still plenty of opportunity for drains.
https://www.pinballlife.com/avengers-infinity-quest-outlane-post-mod.html
Worth a try...!

I have an extra diamond post, let's try if it fits! Thanks for the tip

Quoted from zeldarioid:

Agreed, the amount of garbage, slingshot-rocket-to-instaDrain-outlane bounces on this game are infuriating! Is starting to remind me of TMNT...I’ve just tried turning the strength of the slingshots down (at 14 now, default was ~26ish?) and it seems to be helping a little bit...maybe.

Thank you. I am not sure about that, the slingshots are quite useful with the drop targets. I will try to lower it and let you know.

What about the level? I have seen 6.5 or 6.7 in previous posts. What's your recommendation?

#3153 3 years ago
Quoted from steele67:

I've had my LE almost a week and have not experienced the Gamma Rage shot at all in game

Are you collecting/leveling up Hulk? Make sure the switch for the spinner is registering. You may need to slightly bent the arm of the switch up. The green flasher should be going off when the hit registers properly. Collecting/leveling up will light the Gamma, indicated by the flashing O inlane. Rolling over the O starts it.

#3154 3 years ago
Quoted from Mtg381:

Are you collecting/leveling up Hulk? Make sure the switch for the spinner is registering. You may need to slightly bent the arm of the switch up. The green flasher should be going off when the hit registers properly. Collecting/leveling up will light the Gamma, indicated by the flashing O inlane. Rolling over the O starts it.

Thanks I'll check it out- I think its not

#3155 3 years ago

Traditionally, Stern has done a Thanksgiving code drop for a number of games right before the holiday. Wondering if AV will get one tomorrow as its been a couple of weeks. Hopefully with Thanos mode back in the game.

#3156 3 years ago

New game code!

V0.94.0 - November 24th, 2020
=============================
- Secret Skill Shot - adding a second Secret Skill Shot
- Drop Targets - added flash effects when targets are hit or bank is completed on flasher above the Drop Targets
- Combos - added a sound effect at the instant a combo is achieved
- Time Gem - when placed on Captain America shot Pop Bumpers now add time (1 sec for < level 1, 2 sec for level 1, 3 sec for level 2)
- Time Gem - fixed an issue when placed on Hulk spinner, shots were adding time per spin
- Time Gem - fixed an issue when placed on the Drop Targets, completions would not add time
- Reality Gem - fixed an issue when placed on Drop Targets completions would sometimes be double counted
- Reality Gem - changed shot multipliers to uncollected: 2x, collected: 3x, level 1: 4x, level 2: 5x
- Mind Gem - fixed an issue with Mind Gem spotted shots not taking Quest Portal Lock multipliers into account
- Mind Gem - changed Mind Gem when placed on Drop Targets, now only gives you 1 use
- Mind Gem - when placed on Drop Targets the Action Button controls the lit square but no longer subtracts from use count
- Soul Gem Jackpot - show shot multiplier on display if there is any
- Soul Gem Jackpot - fixed an issue where the jackpot value was being calculated and not rounding score to the nearest 10 properly
- Black Panther Shot - no longer allows chaining repeat shots together to advance counts (similar to how Black Widow shot works)
- Iron Man Shot - now takes 2 completions instead of 1 to power up to Level 2
- Time Gem Quest - only disables the Drop Target bank during the Drop Target phase of the mode (instead of the entire mode)
- Mind Gem Quest - the Controlled Avenger arrow is now blinking faster and if shot all 3 phases, the final Sanctum shot is spotted for you
- Space Gem Quest - increased scoring a bit for this mode
- Super Disc - remove shaker motor during award... causes endless feedback loop of shaker -> award -> shaker -> award
- Mystery - fixed an issue where 'Bonus Held' award was never getting awarded
- Spot Iron - added Spot Iron difficulty adjustment and defaults to EASY which will keep Spot Iron lit when the game starts until you light lock the first time
- Iron Man Multiball - increased starting jackpot value to 1M
- Iron Man Multiball - now each disc tick increments jackpot value 5K
- Iron Man Multiball - Strange spellout removed, complete 2 jackpots for each phase to light the Tower Super Jackpot Phase
- Iron Man Multiball - Tower Super Jackpot phase now must be completed before the next phase starts
- Iron Man Multiball - added a sound effect for the disc spin in the Super Jackpot phase
- Iron Man Multiball - display information updated with new instructions and better information
- Iron Man Multiball - display priority increased so background information shows up over stacked Quests
- Iron Man Multiball - increased default Tower Super Jackpot and Disc Super Jackpot timers a few seconds
- Iron Man Multiball - added audible timer countdown for Super Jackpots
- Iron Man Multiball - Tower Super scoring is now 2x-4x Jackpot Value and increases to 3x-5x when Iron Man is powered up to Level 2
- Iron Man Multiball - Disc Super Jackpot scoring is now 50K per disc tick (from 25K), increases to 2x when Iron Man is powered up to Level 2
- Iron Man Multiball - Jackpot Value is reset after each Disc Super Jackpot is collected with a permanent bump of 250K for each Tower or Disc Super Jackpot
- Thor Multiball - now allows you to collect the rest of the lit jackpots if you light Mjolnir, once they are all unlit you must then hit Mjolnir to relight them
- Avenger Level Bonus - fixed a issue where the value would be calculated wrong if many Avengers were powered up to Level 2
- Soul Gem Mode - fixed an issue where flips were being removed before the intro completes
- Black Order Multiball - added sound effects when Drop Targets are completed
- Battle Royale Challenge - fixed an issue where the total speech would not end before game transitioned to Match screen
- Battle Royale Challenge - fixed an issue where award display effect would sometimes play in Attract mode after you forced end game with Start + Left Flipper
- Battle Royale Challenge - fixed an issue where winning would collect balls and kick out and plunge the ball right away instead of waiting for the total screen to complete
- Battle Royale Challenge - fixed an issue where intro video would not play if challenge mode was played before
- Computer Grid - added 'Light Computer Frenzy' which is now just a normal bingo award that is part of the list
- Computer Grid - when you complete Grid Awards and reach then end of the list it will continue to keep adding more Light Computer Frenzy awards until you collect at least one
- Computer Grid - collecting Light Computer Frenzy lights at Portal, but you can keep collecting more Light Computer Frenzy awards and those will make Computer Frenzy start with +1 ball per completion
- Computer Grid - you must still play all 6 super modes to re-enable the normal computer list awards, otherwise you will just get 5 millions
- Computer Grid - if you complete 6 modes before getting Computer Frenzy, you must play Computer Frenzy first before new awards show up again
- Computer Grid - unused 'Light Computer Frenzy' squares get turned into 5 millions when you start Computer Frenzy
- Computer Frenzy Multiball - don't allow Quests to stack with this mode
- Computer Frenzy Multiball - hold the ball and don't launch any from the trough until the intro screen display effect finishes
- Gem Mania - collecting all 6 topper gems begins this mode when the last Gem is collected
- Trophy Mania - no longer reseting wizard mode order after Trophy Mania
- Trophies - fixed an issue where sometimes Trophies could be downgraded
- Shield Bonus - added high score champion
- Gamma Ray - fixed an issue where when you start Change Gems you have to wait until entire Gamma Ray finishes
- Attract Mode - adding conditional topper mode status page
- Attract Mode - adding conditional Challenge Mode / Normal Mode page
- Strange Motor - fixed an issue where Strange Motor goes up when grace period of modes are still going
- Strange Disc Diagnostic - fixed an issue with missing strings for non English languages
- Light Shows - adding many more light shows
- Speech - adding many more speech calls
- Topper - adding a few more topper light shows

- Adjustment Changes:
- added 'SPOT IRON DIFFICULTY' defaults to EASY, can be set to HARD to revert to previous behavior
- added 'GEM MANIA BALL SAVE TIMER' defaults to 30 seconds
- added 'GEM MANIA ADD-A-BALL TIME' defaults to 15 seconds
- added standard champion adjustments for Gem Mania
- added standard champion adjustments for Shield Bonus

- System - Updated to V2.63.0

#3157 3 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

New game code!

HELL YEAH!!!! Should I have received an email (since I registered)? Or is that just wishful thinking on my end?

#3158 3 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

New game code!
=============================
- Secret Skill Shot - adding a second Secret Skill Shot
- Drop Targets - added flash effects when targets are hit or bank is completed on flasher above the Drop Targets
- Combos - added a sound effect at the instant a combo is achieved
- Time Gem - when placed on Captain America shot Pop Bumpers now add time (1 sec for < level 1, 2 sec for level 1, 3 sec for level 2)
- Time Gem - fixed an issue when placed on Hulk spinner, shots were adding time per spin
- Time Gem - fixed an issue when placed on the Drop Targets, completions would not add time
- Reality Gem - fixed an issue when placed on Drop Targets completions would sometimes be double counted
- Reality Gem - changed shot multipliers to uncollected: 2x, collected: 3x, level 1: 4x, level 2: 5x
- Mind Gem - fixed an issue with Mind Gem spotted shots not taking Quest Portal Lock multipliers into account
- Mind Gem - changed Mind Gem when placed on Drop Targets, now only gives you 1 use
- Mind Gem - when placed on Drop Targets the Action Button controls the lit square but no longer subtracts from use count
- Soul Gem Jackpot - show shot multiplier on display if there is any
- Soul Gem Jackpot - fixed an issue where the jackpot value was being calculated and not rounding score to the nearest 10 properly
- Black Panther Shot - no longer allows chaining repeat shots together to advance counts (similar to how Black Widow shot works)
- Iron Man Shot - now takes 2 completions instead of 1 to power up to Level 2
- Time Gem Quest - only disables the Drop Target bank during the Drop Target phase of the mode (instead of the entire mode)
- Mind Gem Quest - the Controlled Avenger arrow is now blinking faster and if shot all 3 phases, the final Sanctum shot is spotted for you
- Space Gem Quest - increased scoring a bit for this mode
- Super Disc - remove shaker motor during award... causes endless feedback loop of shaker -> award -> shaker -> award
- Mystery - fixed an issue where 'Bonus Held' award was never getting awarded
- Spot Iron - added Spot Iron difficulty adjustment and defaults to EASY which will keep Spot Iron lit when the game starts until you light lock the first time
- Iron Man Multiball - increased starting jackpot value to 1M
- Iron Man Multiball - now each disc tick increments jackpot value 5K
- Iron Man Multiball - Strange spellout removed, complete 2 jackpots for each phase to light the Tower Super Jackpot Phase
- Iron Man Multiball - Tower Super Jackpot phase now must be completed before the next phase starts
- Iron Man Multiball - added a sound effect for the disc spin in the Super Jackpot phase
- Iron Man Multiball - display information updated with new instructions and better information
- Iron Man Multiball - display priority increased so background information shows up over stacked Quests
- Iron Man Multiball - increased default Tower Super Jackpot and Disc Super Jackpot timers a few seconds
- Iron Man Multiball - added audible timer countdown for Super Jackpots
- Iron Man Multiball - Tower Super scoring is now 2x-4x Jackpot Value and increases to 3x-5x when Iron Man is powered up to Level 2
- Iron Man Multiball - Disc Super Jackpot scoring is now 50K per disc tick (from 25K), increases to 2x when Iron Man is powered up to Level 2
- Iron Man Multiball - Jackpot Value is reset after each Disc Super Jackpot is collected with a permanent bump of 250K for each Tower or Disc Super Jackpot
- Thor Multiball - now allows you to collect the rest of the lit jackpots if you light Mjolnir, once they are all unlit you must then hit Mjolnir to relight them
- Avenger Level Bonus - fixed a issue where the value would be calculated wrong if many Avengers were powered up to Level 2
- Soul Gem Mode - fixed an issue where flips were being removed before the intro completes
- Black Order Multiball - added sound effects when Drop Targets are completed
- Battle Royale Challenge - fixed an issue where the total speech would not end before game transitioned to Match screen
- Battle Royale Challenge - fixed an issue where award display effect would sometimes play in Attract mode after you forced end game with Start + Left Flipper
- Battle Royale Challenge - fixed an issue where winning would collect balls and kick out and plunge the ball right away instead of waiting for the total screen to complete
- Battle Royale Challenge - fixed an issue where intro video would not play if challenge mode was played before
- Computer Grid - added 'Light Computer Frenzy' which is now just a normal bingo award that is part of the list
- Computer Grid - when you complete Grid Awards and reach then end of the list it will continue to keep adding more Light Computer Frenzy awards until you collect at least one
- Computer Grid - collecting Light Computer Frenzy lights at Portal, but you can keep collecting more Light Computer Frenzy awards and those will make Computer Frenzy start with +1 ball per completion
- Computer Grid - you must still play all 6 super modes to re-enable the normal computer list awards, otherwise you will just get 5 millions
- Computer Grid - if you complete 6 modes before getting Computer Frenzy, you must play Computer Frenzy first before new awards show up again
- Computer Grid - unused 'Light Computer Frenzy' squares get turned into 5 millions when you start Computer Frenzy
- Computer Frenzy Multiball - don't allow Quests to stack with this mode
- Computer Frenzy Multiball - hold the ball and don't launch any from the trough until the intro screen display effect finishes
- Gem Mania - collecting all 6 topper gems begins this mode when the last Gem is collected
- Trophy Mania - no longer reseting wizard mode order after Trophy Mania
- Trophies - fixed an issue where sometimes Trophies could be downgraded
- Shield Bonus - added high score champion
- Gamma Ray - fixed an issue where when you start Change Gems you have to wait until entire Gamma Ray finishes
- Attract Mode - adding conditional topper mode status page
- Attract Mode - adding conditional Challenge Mode / Normal Mode page
- Strange Motor - fixed an issue where Strange Motor goes up when grace period of modes are still going
- Strange Disc Diagnostic - fixed an issue with missing strings for non English languages
- Light Shows - adding many more light shows
- Speech - adding many more speech calls
- Topper - adding a few more topper light shows
- Adjustment Changes:
- added 'SPOT IRON DIFFICULTY' defaults to EASY, can be set to HARD to revert to previous behavior
- added 'GEM MANIA BALL SAVE TIMER' defaults to 30 seconds
- added 'GEM MANIA ADD-A-BALL TIME' defaults to 15 seconds
- added standard champion adjustments for Gem Mania
- added standard champion adjustments for Shield Bonus
- System - Updated to V2.63.0

Wow. I called that like 8 minutes before it happened. Its like I have Kenedain inside information...

Looks like there is a topper mode. Too bad no Thanos yet. Here’s hoping that they have an extra Thanos mini mode after 3 gems.

I also hope they improve the display during Black Order MB. That really needs some love.

#3159 3 years ago

Mmmmm - second secret skill shot !

#3160 3 years ago
Quoted from TenaciousT:

Mmmmm - second secret skill shot !

If that second secret skill shot has anything to do with hitting the damned Hulk spinner intentionally and on the fly, I will never achieve it hahahah someone hold me

#3161 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I inspired Terry @ PinballLife to offer this $1.69 solution Based on my play.

Sold individually. If you plan on putting this kit on both the left and right side of your playfield you will need to add *2* kits to your order.

#3162 3 years ago

Anyone else having some trouble installing 0.94? Ive downloaded it twice and tried to install it both time but just get "invalid spk"
Hopefully third time is the charm but im not sure whats up. Same usb stick i used for 0.93 only two weeks ago.

#3163 3 years ago

Its installing this time. Fingers crossed.

#3164 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Anyone else having some trouble installing 0.94? Ive downloaded it twice and tried to install it both time but just get "invalid spk"
Hopefully third time is the charm but im not sure whats up. Same usb stick i used for 0.93 only two weeks ago.

I’m having problems. Getting this.

B4E1A7EC-74D5-4498-91F5-485DB4725EEE (resized).jpegB4E1A7EC-74D5-4498-91F5-485DB4725EEE (resized).jpegBCA9225C-0A5C-4E8E-B1F3-BE3BCDB1A709 (resized).jpegBCA9225C-0A5C-4E8E-B1F3-BE3BCDB1A709 (resized).jpeg
#3165 3 years ago

I was able to update my premium no problem. Some interesting stuff in that list. Didn't notice any new callouts yet, but only played a couple of games on the new code.

I do wonder why the shot order for the Soul Gem starts at the right like that, but the initial feed is to the right flipper. You basically have to shoot something else first (I'll usually try for left ramp then Panther). Seems like it'd make more sense to start with the Hulk shot. Even Thor first might make more sense since you can backhand that one.

#3166 3 years ago

Just downloaded new code....seems a lot easier to get multiballs now. Which I like - or maybe I just got lucky.

#3167 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I’m having problems. Getting this.[quoted image][quoted image]

Gotta ask because I've done it myself, have you downloaded the proper version? Pro, premium or LE?

#3168 3 years ago
Quoted from ChrisBardon:

I was able to update my premium no problem. Some interesting stuff in that list. Didn't notice any new callouts yet, but only played a couple of games on the new code.
I do wonder why the shot order for the Soul Gem starts at the right like that, but the initial feed is to the right flipper. You basically have to shoot something else first (I'll usually try for left ramp then Panther). Seems like it'd make more sense to start with the Hulk shot. Even Thor first might make more sense since you can backhand that one.

yea thats a frustrating one. Sometimes takes me half my flips to get it over there!

#3169 3 years ago

My 3rd attempt worked fine. Weird.
Not noticing a ton of differences yet but the lighting effects are better now.

Quoted from ChrisBardon:

I wont get this exactly right but id heard somethj g to effect of it being so you dont waste your Falcon attack. The first shot to Panther (even if a partial to rollover) counts as a Panter shot. After the first arrow is cleared you have your flank attack ready)
I THINK. Im still learning the rules myself. It does seem like (for the sake of flow and flips) that it should start at Widow.

#3170 3 years ago

Love it!

IMG_9533 (resized).JPGIMG_9533 (resized).JPG
#3171 3 years ago
Quoted from Dexter:

Just downloaded new code....seems a lot easier to get multiballs now. Which I like - or maybe I just got lucky.

Hope so reading the read me this morning I was thinking “are they trying to make this game harder with each update”

#3172 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Gotta ask because I've done it myself, have you downloaded the proper version? Pro, premium or LE?

Yes. Premium version. But my computer crapped out last week so I bought a new one. This is what the file looks like when downloaded. Now what do I do with it. It doesn’t look like the tutorials. Do I just drag and drop this onto memory stick? There is no option to extract it with this new computer and I forget how my old computer handles the download. Why can’t Stern make these updates easy. There are way too many threads talking about Stern update problems. Damn you Stern.
Edit: the tutorials say to open it with internet explorer and it then shows 3 files. ,y computer doesn’t show 3 files.
1CB226AF-804D-4F48-8430-AEC560DA03AE (resized).jpeg1CB226AF-804D-4F48-8430-AEC560DA03AE (resized).jpeg

#3173 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Yes. Premium version. But my computer crapped out last week so I bought a new one. This is what the file looks like when downloaded. Now what do I do with it. It doesn’t look like the tutorials. Do I just drag and drop this onto memory stick? There is no option to extract it with this new computer and I forget how my old computer handles the download. Why can’t Stern make these updates easy. There are way too many threads talking about Stern update problems. Damn you Stern.
Edit: the tutorials say to open it with internet explorer and it then shows 3 files. ,y computer doesn’t show 3 files.

Just do what it says in the readme. Drop it on a usb-stick.

Update instructions:
1 - Download the spk file.
2 - Copy only the spk file to the root level of a FAT32 formatted
USB stick.
3 - Power game off.
4 - Insert USB stick.
5 - Turn on game.
6 - After game boots up it will give the option for software update.
7 - Volume buttons change options for full or quick update. Enter selects the
option and starts the update.
8 - Once update is completed game will prompt user to power game off and
remove USB stick.

#3174 3 years ago
Quoted from Eldritch:

Just do what it says in the readme. Drop it on a usb-stick.
Update instructions:
1 - Download the spk file.
2 - Copy only the spk file to the root level of a FAT32 formatted
USB stick.
3 - Power game off.
4 - Insert USB stick.
5 - Turn on game.
6 - After game boots up it will give the option for software update.
7 - Volume buttons change options for full or quick update. Enter selects the
option and starts the update.
8 - Once update is completed game will prompt user to power game off and
remove USB stick.

Yeah that was what I first tried. But then I got these messages. Is this a factory defect?

B8244648-8AF7-45D3-9FC8-C040DE40BD7C (resized).jpegB8244648-8AF7-45D3-9FC8-C040DE40BD7C (resized).jpegDD10206B-3CB1-4750-A090-DB87ED52B938 (resized).jpegDD10206B-3CB1-4750-A090-DB87ED52B938 (resized).jpeg
#3175 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

[quoted image]

Your file looks incorrect, it should have a .spk at the end. Did you download correct version?

D2E28C37-130E-46C7-B080-0089A49E55C1 (resized).jpegD2E28C37-130E-46C7-B080-0089A49E55C1 (resized).jpeg

#3176 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Your file looks incorrect, it should have a .spk at the end.
[quoted image]

His windows just has extensions hidden. You can see in his screenshot it is a spk file.

Might be time to give Stern a quick call.

#3177 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

[quoted image]

A computer isnt even necessary.
I just dowload code to my phone then tranfer it to a usb.

#3178 3 years ago

At first I thought you may have the link and not the file, but it looks the same as your .93 download and is the right file size.

I would download the SD image and install the update that way.

#3179 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

[quoted image]

Thought you might have downloaded the LE software. Then I looked at the 2 files and LE and premium seem to have the same names. I wonder why? I believe the LE code has had different file name in the past.

#3180 3 years ago
Quoted from Valorguy:

Thought you might have downloaded the LE software. Then I looked at the 2 files and LE and premium seem to have the same names. I wonder why? I believe the LE code has had different file name in the past.

I think it's always been that way. I have a premium and the 0.93 file I downloaded says LE as well.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#3181 3 years ago

And realizing you may have already tried this so apologies if you did - did you do the FULL update and not the INCREMENTAL one?
Try it with VERIFY?
Good luck and +1 to call Stern for help.
Everyone, have a safe, healthy and happy Thanksgiving.

Jarvis, pass me the gravy and tell Tigra to stop trying to rub my leg under the table!

#3182 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

If that second secret skill shot has anything to do with hitting the damned Hulk spinner intentionally and on the fly, I will never achieve it hahahah someone hold me

*SPOILER ALERT!!!*

I just got it by accident at least it was one I haven’t seen before. Plunge all the way around and hit the drop target with the flashing square.

#3183 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

Agreed, the amount of garbage, slingshot-rocket-to-instaDrain-outlane bounces on this game are infuriating! Is starting to remind me of TMNT...I’ve just tried turning the strength of the slingshots down (at 14 now, default was ~26ish?) and it seems to be helping a little bit...maybe.

Well she's et 14 too now, and for me it changed completely the touch and feel of the game. At least I can enjoy a bit more of the code now and come back to 3 balls without having an EM kind of playtime thanks

#3184 3 years ago
Quoted from Dorkboy:

*SPOILER ALERT!!!*
I just got it by accident at least it was one I haven’t seen before. Plunge all the way around and hit the drop target with the flashing square.

Hmmmm... I swear last night I did a full plunge and shot the tower, but it didn't make it all the way up and it gave me the "Secret Super Skill Shot", but I could be mistaken , since the ball didn't hold I couldn't look at the display for long, but pretty sure I was awarded a portal lock.

#3185 3 years ago

So I successfully downloaded and upgraded to the .94 code but it does not have the DJ mixer. Has anyone else had this issue?

I know how to use the DJ mixer because I have it on my BKSOR

#3186 3 years ago
Quoted from Jenk540i:

So I successfully downloaded and upgraded to the .94 code but it does not have the DJ mixer. Has anyone else had this issue?
I know how to use the DJ mixer because I have it on my black night.

Looking over the README file maybe they didn’t add this to the upgrade. I assumed it was on all upgrades but maybe the answer is this upgrade doesn’t contain the DJ mixer?

#3187 3 years ago

Anyone else having issues with the inner loop opto? Mines seems to be wigging out thinking shots are being made throughout it nonstop.

#3188 3 years ago
Quoted from Jenk540i:

Looking over the README file maybe they didn’t add this to the upgrade. I assumed it was on all upgrades but maybe the answer is this upgrade doesn’t contain the DJ mixer?

Yes correct they haven't added the DJ Mixer into the code for this pin yet.

#3189 3 years ago
Quoted from Deyanks98:

Yes correct they haven't added the DJ Mixer into the code for this pin yet.

Thanks

#3190 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Hmmmm... I swear last night I did a full plunge and shot the tower, but it didn't make it all the way up and it gave me the "Secret Super Skill Shot", but I could be mistaken , since the ball didn't hold I couldn't look at the display for long, but pretty sure I was awarded a portal lock.

You’re right, but that skill shot was in the previous code versions too. The .94 code introduced another skill shot which I think is the one I described. It gave +10 second ball save and I think it completes a row, although I could be mistaken on that part.

#3191 3 years ago
Quoted from pinball2020:

And realizing you may have already tried this so apologies if you did - did you do the FULL update and not the INCREMENTAL one?
Try it with VERIFY?
Good luck and +1 to call Stern for help.
Everyone, have a safe, healthy and happy Thanksgiving.
Jarvis, pass me the gravy and tell Tigra to stop trying to rub my leg under the table!

Looking at the online tutorial, the guy clicks on the download to open it and it then shows two files. When I try to open mine, it asks which app to use to open it. Does anyone know what program is used to open the file? My new computer does not have the right one perhaps.

#3192 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Looking at the online tutorial, the guy clicks on the download to open it and it then shows two files. When I try to open mine, it asks which app to use to open it. Does anyone know what program is used to open the file? My new computer does not have the right one perhaps.

Are you using Windows?

EDIT: Doesn't matter Avengers update isn't compressed in a zip.

#3193 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Are you using Windows?

Yes. I have also tried my wife’s Mac and it didn’t work either. But I’m not getting the two separate files like they get in the tutorial.

#3194 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Yes. I have also tried my wife’s Mac and it didn’t work either. But I’m not getting the two separate files like they get in the tutorial.

EDIT: Nevermind

Just downloaded it and the file Stern has up for 0.94 isn't a zip, it's the actual spk file. Just drag it to your USB in the root directory and it should be good to go.

You can see the change they made by comparing it to the Elvira release on 11/4 that was a zip file containing the spk file(s). Now it's just the spk file itself they're putting up for this avengers 0.94 version.

#3195 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

EDIT: Nevermind
Just downloaded it and the file Stern has up for 0.94 isn't a zip, it's the actual spk file. Just drag it to your USB in the root directory and it should be good to go.
You can see the change they made by comparing it to the Elvira release on 11/4 that was a zip file containing the spk file(s). Now it's just the spk file itself they're putting up for this avengers 0.94 version.

That’s what I figured. Because I’ve never had problems before updating code with other games. So it’s either the usb or the game. I’m using a brand new PNY 16gb 2.0 usb formatted to fat32. I wonder if I should use the 3.0 sandisk that Best Buy had.

#3196 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

That’s what I figured. Because I’ve never had problems before updating code with other games. So it’s either the usb or the game. I’m using a brand new PNY 16gb 2.0 usb formatted to fat32. I wonder if I should use the 3.0 sandisk that Best Buy had.

So does the game still work without a USB inserted? Do you only get that invalid config when you insert the USB to try to upgrade?

Also, on the CPU board are all the dip switches OFF?

#3197 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Quoted from PinMonk:

Just to confirm - it's only one file for this update and you do not unzip it. I was confused for a second when I tried to unzip it as the recent Deadpool update was the zipped file with (2) spk files, but in this case it's just the spk file that you download.

#3198 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

So does the game still work without a USB inserted? Do you only get that invalid config when you insert the USB to try to upgrade?
Also, on the CPU board are all the dip switches OFF?

Yes game works fine.
The dip switches appear to be all on. My eyes suck and I can’t find my reading glasses
2B1CC1CE-1B20-449D-A77B-903552333A1B (resized).jpeg2B1CC1CE-1B20-449D-A77B-903552333A1B (resized).jpeg

27D879EC-3F78-4AC7-B95D-E0FFBDCCA39A (resized).jpeg27D879EC-3F78-4AC7-B95D-E0FFBDCCA39A (resized).jpeg
#3199 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Yes game works fine.
The dip switches appear to be all on. My eyes suck and I can’t find my reading glasses
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Dip switches look fine. Have you tried building a new SD card? Maybe your existing card got corrupted...

How-to-Create-a-SD-Card-for-a-SPIKE-System-Pinball-Machine.pdfHow-to-Create-a-SD-Card-for-a-SPIKE-System-Pinball-Machine.pdf
#3200 3 years ago

Please link me to an archived stream of AIQ PRO.
Deadflip did a stream of the PRO with some representative of Marvel in the early going, but I can't find it anywhere.
Lots of streams of the Premium/LE.
Thanks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Columbia, SC
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Little Rock, AR
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 12,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/64?hl=steele67 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.