IMG_1987 (resized).jpeg
look (resized).png
Screenshot_20240402_132312_Stern IC (resized).jpg
magnet (resized).jpg
tmold (resized).jpg
Avengers Right Orbit rattles.gif
05.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,772 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 256.
#3101 3 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

Looks like our Aussie container of Avengers pins will be delayed a bit longer now due to the industrial action last month at the ports. Hopefully they are only a week of so away though.

Still waiting for news on mine...last update was that boat should dock today (20th), after delays due to customs backlog. I haven't had an update to confirm anything yet though.

Maybe get it next week, hopefully...

#3102 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

This is the one I got (but not from Amazon canada):
amazon.com link »
Permatex #81781
I think you're looking for the "professional electric heat tool" in the description. The other one says "heat transfer tool" which I don't think is the same.

Ok, think I found it.

Do you suggest metal, nylon, or felt washers under the ball guide?

#3103 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Ok, think I found it.
Do you suggest metal, nylon, or felt washers under the ball guide?

I use mylar over the repair, then metal washers.

#3104 3 years ago
Quoted from Sly_Old_Devil:

Still waiting for news on mine...last update was that boat should dock today (20th), after delays due to customs backlog. I haven't had an update to confirm anything yet though.
Maybe get it next week, hopefully...

Boat docked this last Monday, but because of the strike, our Avengers have all been held aboard the boat. Hopefully this coming Monday, they will finally clear and be taken off. Think we are the last ones on earth to get our Avengers. Everyone else has been enjoying them for a year it seems, lol.

#3105 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Boat docked this last Monday, but because of the strike, our Avengers have all been held aboard the boat. Hopefully this coming Monday, they will finally clear and be taken off. Think we are the last ones on earth to get our Avengers. Everyone else has been enjoying them for a year it seems, lol.

Maybe boat went over to you as it couldn't dock here 2 weeks ago when it was supposed to? I have no idea really...will ask our disty for a further update. And yeah it feels like we have been waiting forever...usa pinheads will be playing the next cornerstone Stern game before we play a single game at this rate, lol.

#3106 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I use mylar over the repair, then metal washers.

Any other spots needs attention while I'm under the pf?

I keep hearing the Thor guides? Do those need washers, or is it overkill?

#3107 3 years ago

Sorry, I don't know. The one I had looked good and I only had it about a month so I didn't get too deep into which guides might be a problem. Hopefully someone else who still has it will pipe up with your answer.

#3108 3 years ago

Look at them and see what you think, I haven’t protected mine I’ve just loosed the nuts under the playfield (He-Man must have tightened them up as they wouldn’t shift at first luckily it hasn’t pulled them down into my PF) and lightly retighten to the point it’s holding down the guide securely.

Ant-Man guide is the worst area because the front edge of the guide takes a beating pushing it down into the playfield similar to the Katana guide on Deadpool. And the side/main face of the guide can take a fair amount of ball hits and if the guide isn’t secure and is able to flex she move without being lifted with a washer it will just lift up any pooling and chip your playfield.

#3109 3 years ago

Hey everybody!

1E3188E6-9058-4357-BA5C-56FEEA3C158E (resized).jpeg1E3188E6-9058-4357-BA5C-56FEEA3C158E (resized).jpeg
#3110 3 years ago

So I'm going to take this Ant-Man guide off over the weekend if I get some time, and while I'm in there, I'm going to look to protect the edges of that scoop. I'm sure if you look at your game, you'll see there is some wear starting on the exposed edges of the wood, as is to be expected.
Was thinking to maybe just go with simple mylar, or perhaps get in touch with Cliffy and get him to whip something up like I did with the lock hole on my AFM.
Before I get the guide up, want to know if this is the right set to buy with the heating tool:
amazon.com link »
It's tough to tell from the photos, but the promo video does show the tool in it.
Also, what washers should I use when I get it up? Metal, vinyl, fabric?

That is the correct one. Use an 8-32 washer. I put a metal washer under the ant man guide and the right Thor guide and the guide is now comfortably off the pf.

#3111 3 years ago
Quoted from bajm:

Hey everybody!
[quoted image]

Congrats and welcome to the club!

#3112 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Once per Soul gem mode the Flank Attack shot (up the orbit and over the star rollover target) will count towards hitting whatever shot is currently active. Works for whichever shot is active at the time unless it's the final shot to the tower.

Thanks! Figured was intentional but wasn’t sure.

#3113 3 years ago
Quoted from Eightball88:

Thank you for posting this! Why is Stern sending you a replacement bushing, is the one on your disc defective? My disc is slightly askew and I was intending to try levelling it using the existing bushing, but maybe this is the fix(?). The game is playing fine for now, but the back edge of the disc is slightly raised above the pf.
Someone else here was going to try levelling the disc using washers under the mounting brackets but I don’t think we’ve heard back.
By the way, did you know that if you collect a gem but hit antman with change gems lit before placing it, you can place it as well as move any other gems you might have.

I feel lucky so far on my portal. I’ve got an LE but so far I haven’t had any issues with the portal lock operation or it staying level. I’ve read about a portal lock replacement part on Pinside but did not know if it was needed in my machine. I am getting the subway mech replacement. My mech works right now but I get lots of stuck balls.

#3114 3 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I feel lucky so far on my portal. I’ve got an LE but so far I haven’t had any issues with the portal lock operation or it staying level. I’ve read about a portal lock replacement part on Pinside but did not know if it was needed in my machine. I am getting the subway mech replacement. My mech works right now but I get lots of stuck balls.

Your LE probably has an earlier build date than my premium (oct29). My subway has not malfunctioned even a single time....I think I have an updated mech because it has the slot going all the way to the antman scoop. I hope the new mech resolves your stuck balls issues.

My unlevel disc is not a huge issue....yet. It is causing some air balls (hey, that’s pinball!) and it still spins fine, but my real worry is that it will get worse, not better, and I want to know how to level it when I have to. I am still not sure if there is an issue with the existing leveling bushing (as per the mech diagram on p54 of the manual) or if the replacement kit mentioned up above is necessary.

#3115 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Great to see the change from factory, wonder where stern got that idea from
[quoted image]

I just received my cliffy set and there’s one for pym ball guide, which I’m guessing is this but I’m not 100% how it’s supposed to be positioned. Anyone else get theirs that can share an image?

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#3116 3 years ago
Quoted from Dorkboy:

I just received my cliffy set and there’s one for pym ball guide, which I’m guessing is this but I’m not 100% how it’s supposed to be positioned. Anyone else get theirs that can share an image?
[quoted image]

What is "pym"?

#3117 3 years ago

Hank Pym is Ant-Man

(In the MCU think Pym particles)

#3118 3 years ago

The kids love the theme. We are in the club.

IMG_20201120_180752837 (resized).jpgIMG_20201120_180752837 (resized).jpg
#3119 3 years ago

Question on Avengers Tower magnet. When it says "Ball locked" it still releases the ball after awhile. Are there any times the Tower should be holding onto the ball and then the additional balls get loaded onto the field or should it always be dropping back - but tracking if it was locked.
Thanks!

#3120 3 years ago
Quoted from pinball2020:

Question on Avengers Tower magnet. When it says "Ball locked" it still releases the ball asfter ahile. Are there any times the Tower should be holding onto the ball and then the additional balls get loaded onto the field or should it always be dropping back - but tracking if it was locked.
Thanks!

It always releases the ball once an Iron man lock shot is made. However it's not intended to hold multiple balls. If you have another multiball going and have the iron man lock ready, two quick balls up the tower will sometimes hold both briefly. I've seen it happen a couple times.

#3121 3 years ago

It holds the ball for super jackpot in iron man mB, then if you put a second ball up there it’s a double super jackpot. Not sure if it’s done any other times.

#3122 3 years ago
Quoted from Dorkboy:

[quoted image]

Mine came yesterday as well!
I reached out to Cliff to see if he had a reference image or install guide. My first Cliffy's, so I'm not exactly sure how to do it right for the entire set.

#3123 3 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

Mine came yesterday as well!
I reached out to Cliff to see if he had a reference image or install guide. My first Cliffy's, so I'm not exactly sure how to do it right for the entire set.

The notched end would go under/around the bolt, and the other end would extend past the end of the guide rail as to protect it from making contact with the playfield.

Think of it as a layer of protection between the guide and the playfield.

#3124 3 years ago

Is anyone planning to remove their Ant-Man scoop anytime soon? If so, it would be a great idea to measure the width of both side of the Ant-Man scoop hole, and sent that over to Cliffy.

That area is going to take a pounding over time, and just all exposed edges, it will chip.

Get some protectors to go over the edge on both side would be a great way to protect your investment.

I plan to pull my Ant-Man guide apart when I get my vinyl repair iron in the mail. but that could be 2 weeks from now.

#3125 3 years ago

Is anyone planning to remove their Ant-Man scoop anytime soon? If so, it would be a great idea to measure the width of both side of the Ant-Man scoop hole, and sent that over to Cliffy.
That area is going to take a pounding over time, and just all exposed edges, it will chip.
Get some protectors to go over the edge on both side would be a great way to protect your investment.

I believe Cliffy already has those measurements and photos, the full protector set he offers has been updated to include a front edge protector, I’ve got one and it seems to work great.

Major issue with that scoop is mounting there’s a lot in that area under the playfield and the ramp has a flap that drops into the scoop on the right side taking up all the free space to mount.

It’s maihly that front edge that needs protecting so get one of those edge protectors on your and I think your good.

#3126 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I believe Cliffy already has those measurements and photos, the full protector set he offers has been updated to include a front edge protector, I’ve got one and it seems to work great.
Major issue with that scoop is mounting there’s a lot in that area under the playfield and the ramp has a flap that drops into the scoop on the right side taking up all the free space to mount.
It’s maihly that front edge that needs protecting so get one of those edge protectors on your and I think your good.

I'm seeing some wear starting on both sides... I think the ball rolling along the front edge, and also bashing into the back edge is the reason.

Also, maybe some of it is caused by the VUK.

Do you know if that protector would fit both sides?

#3127 3 years ago

Any word when the shooter rods will be available?

#3128 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

It holds the ball for super jackpot in iron man mB, then if you put a second ball up there it’s a double super jackpot. Not sure if it’s done any other times.

forgot about that. I've only enable that a couple times and both times it seemed like the second shot just released the held ball. Are they both supposed to be held briefly?

#3129 3 years ago
Quoted from MarZ_78:

forgot about that. I've only enable that a couple times and both times it seemed like the second shot just released the held ball. Are they both supposed to be held briefly?

Can’t remember exactly. I thought it did hold them briefly.

Edit. Yep it does.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGOHdRnnXdz/?igshid=nif8shu51qhu

#3130 3 years ago

New High Score on my birthday today!

Got “Computer Frenzy Multiball” for the first time!

DAA69EDC-1A57-4BAB-9AE1-AE5FBE32FCF7 (resized).jpegDAA69EDC-1A57-4BAB-9AE1-AE5FBE32FCF7 (resized).jpeg
#3131 3 years ago

Maybe boat went over to you as it couldn't dock here 2 weeks ago when it was supposed to? I have no idea really...will ask our disty for a further update. And yeah it feels like we have been waiting forever...usa pinheads will be playing the next cornerstone Stern game before we play a single game at this rate, lol.

Update is that the game is in NZ but waiting for customs clearance...
...Auckland customs be like...

images (2) (resized).jpegimages (2) (resized).jpeg
#3132 3 years ago

If anyone is ordering new rings for their premium be sure to order TWO 3/16.
I ordered my Titans before my game arrived. I used their data base then checked it against the manual. The manual says there is only one 3/16.
Clearly there are two. Super annoying to be one measly ring short. Shipping to Canada isnt the fastest right now (or cheapest)

20201123_171136 (resized).jpg20201123_171136 (resized).jpg20201123_171720 (resized).jpg20201123_171720 (resized).jpg
#3133 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

If anyone is ordering new rings for their premium be sure to order TWO 3/16.
I ordered my Titans before my game arrived. I used their data base then checked it against the manual. The manual says there is only one 3/16.
Clearly there are two. Super annoying to be one measly ring short. Shipping to Canada isnt the fastest right now (or cheapest)
[quoted image][quoted image]

I noticed this as well. Beware to those using the database kit listings on Titan's site as well - make sure you order correctly!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/61#post-5969258

#3134 3 years ago

I thought I would post some observations and impressions after having my premium for almost 2 weeks. I just had a breakthrough game (756M, 5 gems collected, made BOM...game on factory settings so there were a few extra balls). This is my first NIB (build date: Oct 29), although I have another modern Stern (ACDC Pro). Sorry in advance for the long post....

I like the geometry of the game and the variety (and number) of shots despite the relatively open pf. The CM ramp requires a strong and accurate shot, and the rejects are more than made up by the shots that whiz around. I love backhanding it by mistake during MB. The feeds on my machine are A1. Sure, there are a few SDTM drains from the pops (no more than my ACDC!). The feed down from the right orbit is about 25-75 on the left and right flippers respectively depending on whether they hit the posts on the way down, but rarely SDTM. Most ramp rejects are savable. The spinning disc is a marvelous throwback mech, and it injects just the right amount of randomness to the game. Why is the post always blocking the Sanctum when I need the mind gem final blow?!? The rising disc is the #1 reason I went Prem over PRo (the CM ramp was a close 2nd) and I am pleased with the decision. There are often SDTM drains from the tower if I forget to flip, but I think the .93 code has added a ball save (like on KISS). Note to self: stock up on extra rings for the upper flipper, because I am really good at firing balls right into the tip (that said, I am glad there is not a post there).

A few adjustments were needed to play it out of the box (I have mentioned some of these in previous posts). My bottom left flipper was incorrectly installed and the right one need to have the set screw tightened. The hulk spinner was only registering intermittently but this was easily fixed by adjusting the leaf switch upwards. My left return wireform is very rough in the final 2-3 inches before the drop to the inlane. We actually noticed some tiny metal shavings on the pf underneath the rough part when we unboxed it. I have sent pics to my distro, he will see if he can get Stern to replace it (I don't want it chewing up the balls!).

Man, that fan is loud.

It's pinball, so it's not perfect. I sometimes get 2 balls served at once, not sure if this is a trough switch issue but if it keeps happening I will have a look. When it happens I can let a ball drain and the game carries on perfectly after that. The only "glass off" stuck balls have been wedged under the gauntlet (once during a soul gem quest, argh). About 95% of launched balls make it around the orbit, and those that don't rattle around; I might try dialing down the coil a bit. I don't think I have had a single ball fall off the crossover wireform. I get airballs regularly, I like it when they jump up onto a wireform. Sometimes a missed CM shot will escape out the back left of the ramp. I get A LOT of bounces off the drop targets (can be frustrating when it happens in soul gem!). My disc spins and registers nicely. It is not perfectly level and eventually I will look into exactly how it should be adjusted. My playfield is dimpling but this was expected.

That's enough for now I'd be interested in hearing others' impressions and experiences! There could probably be a whole separate thread for the rules/tactics/strategies...

#3135 3 years ago
Quoted from Eightball88:

I thought I would post some observations and impressions after having my premium for almost 2 weeks. I just had a breakthrough game (756M, 5 gems collected, made BOM...game on factory settings so there were a few extra balls). This is my first NIB (build date: Oct 29), although I have another modern Stern (ACDC Pro). Sorry in advance for the long post....
I like the geometry of the game and the variety (and number) of shots despite the relatively open pf. The CM ramp requires a strong and accurate shot, and the rejects are more than made up by the shots that whiz around. I love backhanding it by mistake during MB. The feeds on my machine are A1. Sure, there are a few SDTM drains from the pops (no more than my ACDC!). The feed down from the right orbit is about 25-75 on the left and right flippers respectively depending on whether they hit the posts on the way down, but rarely SDTM. Most ramp rejects are savable. The spinning disc is a marvelous throwback mech, and it injects just the right amount of randomness to the game. Why is the post always blocking the Sanctum when I need the mind gem final blow?!? The rising disc is the #1 reason I went Prem over PRo (the CM ramp was a close 2nd) and I am pleased with the decision. There are often SDTM drains from the tower if I forget to flip, but I think the .93 code has added a ball save (like on KISS). Note to self: stock up on extra rings for the upper flipper, because I am really good at firing balls right into the tip (that said, I am glad there is not a post there).
A few adjustments were needed to play it out of the box (I have mentioned some of these in previous posts). My bottom left flipper was incorrectly installed and the right one need to have the set screw tightened. The hulk spinner was only registering intermittently but this was easily fixed by adjusting the leaf switch upwards. My left return wireform is very rough in the final 2-3 inches before the drop to the inlane. We actually noticed some tiny metal shavings on the pf underneath the rough part when we unboxed it. I have sent pics to my distro, he will see if he can get Stern to replace it (I don't want it chewing up the balls!).
Man, that fan is loud.
It's pinball, so it's not perfect. I sometimes get 2 balls served at once, not sure if this is a trough switch issue but if it keeps happening I will have a look. When it happens I can let a ball drain and the game carries on perfectly after that. The only "glass off" stuck balls have been wedged under the gauntlet (once during a soul gem quest, argh). About 95% of launched balls make it around the orbit, and those that don't rattle around; I might try dialing down the coil a bit. I don't think I have had a single ball fall off the crossover wireform. I get airballs regularly, I like it when they jump up onto a wireform. Sometimes a missed CM shot will escape out the back left of the ramp. I get A LOT of bounces off the drop targets (can be frustrating when it happens in soul gem!). My disc spins and registers nicely. It is not perfectly level and eventually I will look into exactly how it should be adjusted. My playfield is dimpling but this was expected.
That's enough for now I'd be interested in hearing others' impressions and experiences! There could probably be a whole separate thread for the rules/tactics/strategies...

Nice writeup. I've not had the game for a week yet so my opinions will likely change, but:

- Might be the "flowiest" pin ever made. Up, down, and around without ever needing to stop, or even slowing down as long as you hit your shots.
- Maybe best ramps I've ever seen in a game, too. Huge fan of ramps and using the vertical space in a game, big reason why I bought Oktoberfest. It took me two full games before I realized which ramp goes which way. That's fun.
- Don't like that a lot of this game's challenge is sideouts. There's less risk/reward of shots here than most pins as all shots are easy-to-medium and very few bricks will send it SDTM, and instead a lot of end balls are just from bouncing out of the huge side drains.
- Wasn't sure how I'd feel about it, but I like the Dr. Strange spinner a lot. Sometimes it's just in your damn way of an extra ball or ball lock, and you have to fight to move that spinner.
- Don't like the theme/art/assets, but themes are icing on the cake for me. Great if I like the theme, don't really care if I don't. I just wish there was some humor in this game. All pins should be lighthearted, imo.
- Speaking of the above, I am a long time lapsed superhero reader, and while I recognize all the heroes, who are these villains? I'm not sure I've heard of any of them outside of Thanos. Gimme some Kang or Red Skull or Ultron.
- Did I mention the ramps? SO. GOOD.
- The ball oddly seems less catchable/stoppable here than your average pin, and I've noticed that on videos as well. Going to replace the stock rubbers with Titans as I always do, but I'm not sure if it has something to do with flipper angle. Perhaps a conscious choice to make the game faster and frequently in motion.
- Love the fat ramp! I always like when a game has one easy shot, preferably in the back, somewhere to safely shoot during multiballs or other hectic moments, ala The Hobbit ramps.
- The subway ball shuttle on the prem/LE is pretty underwhelming since it's very difficult to see from the player's position

Keith is 3 for 3. Not sure I can rank those three yet, but they're all among the top-10 pins of the LCD era for me, that's an easy one.

#3136 3 years ago

Update is that the game is in NZ but waiting for customs clearance...
...Auckland customs be like...[quoted image]

Games have arrived in Australia as well.

Hopefully we will start seeing them towards the end of this week.

#3137 3 years ago
Quoted from Eightball88:

I get A LOT of bounces off the drop targets (can be frustrating when it happens in soul gem!)

Had the same problem. Seemed like half my shots were just bouncing off the bank. Looked into it and found that the drop target bank was installed too far back and the targets were being pushed into the rubber, causing them not to drop. Sounds like more then one game went out like that. Since fixing I've had zero issues.

Remove the bank assembly, fill the holes with toothpicks, then reinstall the bank apprx 3/16" forward (away from the backing rubber ring).

See pics. First two pics show the original bad install. 3rd pic shows corrected install. The targets should touch the front of the hole when down, not the rear. Note the difference in spacing when on the up targets.
av1 (resized).pngav1 (resized).pngav2 (resized).pngav2 (resized).pngav3 (resized).pngav3 (resized).png

#3138 3 years ago

For the people that ordered the Mystic Bezel and have been patiently waiting, I just wanted to let all of you know that I finally have the revised instruction panels done and am ready to start sending them out (the parts have been printed for weeks, I was waiting on illustration changes for the instructions to make some steps clearer).

Anyway, here's the final instructions you'll get with the kit (this is the front and back side laid out next to each other:
Dr Strange Kit Full Size-Instructions-both-sides-sml (resized).jpgDr Strange Kit Full Size-Instructions-both-sides-sml (resized).jpg

#3139 3 years ago

https://www.gamestop.com/toys-collectibles/collectibles/replicas/products/marvel-legends-series-thor-mjolnir-electronic-hammer/10149372.html?condition=New

Hi fellas,
Thor’s hammer is on sale this week
Grab one if ya like for the top of your machines. Nudging should activate it also based on the motion settings i saw in a review. Comes with a small stand but im sure we can figure out safe mounting without damage..

#3140 3 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

https://www.gamestop.com/toys-collectibles/collectibles/replicas/products/marvel-legends-series-thor-mjolnir-electronic-hammer/10149372.html?condition=New
Hi fellas,
Thor’s hammer is on sale this week
Grab one if ya like for the top of your machines. Nudging should activate it also based on the motion settings i saw in a review. Comes with a small stand but im sure we can figure out safe mounting without damage..

Looks cool, I ordered one. Going to see if I can maybe wire it into the game for activation. If I can, I’ll share how to do it.

#3141 3 years ago

Too many?

172734DB-8BEE-4C37-B0A3-A0384071D31F (resized).jpeg172734DB-8BEE-4C37-B0A3-A0384071D31F (resized).jpeg3A25BAB8-04A9-45F2-AF05-204AE200C78C (resized).jpeg3A25BAB8-04A9-45F2-AF05-204AE200C78C (resized).jpeg4062932F-8CB3-4280-B110-BC60A1910B77 (resized).jpeg4062932F-8CB3-4280-B110-BC60A1910B77 (resized).jpeg4DFF441F-CBF7-47CD-9D7D-1DB302955856 (resized).jpeg4DFF441F-CBF7-47CD-9D7D-1DB302955856 (resized).jpeg507A6DE2-1D85-48B4-982D-4D83A53216E7 (resized).jpeg507A6DE2-1D85-48B4-982D-4D83A53216E7 (resized).jpeg5BD29E8B-168F-41BB-960B-CE3420E06F6A (resized).jpeg5BD29E8B-168F-41BB-960B-CE3420E06F6A (resized).jpegDC293D1D-DA96-431E-AA47-EFC61E9C6F5E (resized).jpegDC293D1D-DA96-431E-AA47-EFC61E9C6F5E (resized).jpegE8FD8F65-C517-4F6F-AFB7-D96F370737FE (resized).jpegE8FD8F65-C517-4F6F-AFB7-D96F370737FE (resized).jpegFD83EC0B-1BAF-4DB1-A86F-72680CE602F7 (resized).jpegFD83EC0B-1BAF-4DB1-A86F-72680CE602F7 (resized).jpeg
#3142 3 years ago
Quoted from Spaghetti73:

Too many?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Disney Infinity characters? I have all of them...really too bad the game "died". Great figures though. I've used them as toppers on a few games.

#3143 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:Disney Infinity characters? I have all of them...really too bad the game "died". Great figures though. I've used them as toppers on a few games.

that's right, what a glance congratulations

#3144 3 years ago
Quoted from Spaghetti73:

Too many?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yes!

#3145 3 years ago

Here is a question for all you prem/LE owners....what’s the deal with Thor, was he unavailable when ZY had the avengers and the BO pose for the translite art??

#3146 3 years ago

Hi all
I'm happy to be part of the AIQ owners!
Quick question:
90% of the balls will drain to the right lane, most of the time in a random way (slingshot etc.) and making the multiballs very short lasting.
Am I the only one experiencing this?
Any tips to better balance the gameplay?
The game is not leaning and it's exactly like it was out of the box, at 6% (not enough?) and outside posts on the lowest position.
To be clear, I'm ok with a game being fast / brutal, but it does not feel right to have the right drain so predominant.

#3147 3 years ago
Quoted from stf_dnx:

Hi all
Quick question:
90% of the balls will drain to the right lane, most of the time in a random way (slingshot etc.) and making the multiballs very short lasting.
The game is not leaning and it's exactly like it was out of the box, at 6% (not enough?) and outside posts on the lowest position.
To be clear, I'm ok with a game being fast / brutal, but it does not feel right to have the right drain so predominant.

The outlanes are very tough on this game, the slings are too sensitive in my view, and should be adjusted.

#3148 3 years ago
Quoted from stf_dnx:

Hi all
Quick question:

No...me too. I inspired Terry @ PinballLife to offer this $1.69 solution Based on my play, it helps just the right amount...still plenty of opportunity for drains.

https://www.pinballlife.com/avengers-infinity-quest-outlane-post-mod.html

Worth a try...!

#3149 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

The outlanes are very tough on this game, the slings are too sensitive in my view, and should be adjusted.

Agreed, the amount of garbage, slingshot-rocket-to-instaDrain-outlane bounces on this game are infuriating! Is starting to remind me of TMNT...I’ve just tried turning the strength of the slingshots down (at 14 now, default was ~26ish?) and it seems to be helping a little bit...maybe.

#3150 3 years ago

I've had my LE almost a week and have not experienced the Gamma Rage shot at all in game- was it removed in the latest Code ??

20201119_230434362_iOS (resized).jpg20201119_230434362_iOS (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Fullerton, CA
€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

10,185 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
Newnan, GA
6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 12,772 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 256.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/63?hl=tbutler6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.