IMG_1987 (resized).jpeg
look (resized).png
Screenshot_20240402_132312_Stern IC (resized).jpg
magnet (resized).jpg
tmold (resized).jpg
Avengers Right Orbit rattles.gif
05.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,777 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 256.
#2601 3 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

So, how do you get a portal lock besides hitting the super skill shot? Thank you.

The Stern rules say "Portal lock is lit via combos or grid bingo award. Once lit the disc opens up to lock a ball. Portal lock turns the next quest into a multiball."

#2602 3 years ago

Combos- (4 for the first one)
Completing Hawkeye Challenge
A computer grid award can also light it

#2603 3 years ago

here are some mods i have on my machine. still deciding which ones to keep are remove. 1st shows captain american shield and thors hammer in back field and captain america shield on lock down and 3-D Tesseract Flasher mod . second shows Thanos shooter rod. 3 rd shows decals at exit ramps. Have not seen any blades that I am excited about yet but hope the Topper won't be $999 or I will pass.

Pinball mod (resized).jpgPinball mod (resized).jpgpinball mod 2 (resized).jpgpinball mod 2 (resized).jpgpinball mod 3 (resized).jpgpinball mod 3 (resized).jpg
#2604 3 years ago
Quoted from eyeguy123:

here are some mods i have on my machine. still deciding which ones to keep are remove. 1st shows captain american shield and thors hammer in back field and captain america shield on lock down and 3-D Tesseract Flasher mod . second shows Thanos shooter rod. 3 rd shows decals at exit ramps. Have not seen any blades that I am excited about yet but hope the Topper won't be $999 or I will pass.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I dont usually chime in on mods as im not big on many and it all taste. Its your game. Do what you like. That being said...the tesseract is super out of place. It has nothing to do with this version of the story and even if it did it would already be in gem form.

#2605 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

That's what's goofy. It's not all warm white, but the place where it most DIDN'T need warm white, they used it.

Is it a pro thing for the Thor lights? On the LE/premium the Iron Man inserts are warm but the Thor letters are cool.

#2606 3 years ago

Holy hell. Wtf error (I hope) is causing Mezel Mods shipping rate a set of plastic protectors to be over $28usd to Ontario?
Hey Mezel guys, i know you frequent pinside. Help a Canuck out lol.
Protector $27usd
Shipping $28.11usd
Shipping weight: a few ounces
Shipping dimensions: 8×3×3 inches should suffice.
Something is wrong here.

#2607 3 years ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:

Combos- (4 for the first one)
Completing Hawkeye Challenge
A computer grid award can also light it

Computer always gives me IMMB locks in .92 version... Haven't tried .93 yet.

#2608 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Is it a pro thing for the Thor lights? On the LE/premium the Iron Man inserts are warm but the Thor letters are cool.

Dunno, haven't seen a Premium/LE IRL. I'll check the Pro THOR sign since I'm taking pics of it now for the bracket. It may be cool, just not the bluish light the sign with electricity kind of demands.

#2609 3 years ago

Will certainly buy a premium in the future. Mods id consider are the sanctum and tower. Other than that, I haven't seen anything that caught my eye. Shooter rod is fine, but I'm on the fence. Would like to see a better glove and I see someone is designing it. Too each their own. If you like it leave it in.

#2610 3 years ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

Will certainly buy a premium in the future. Mods id consider are the sanctum and tower. Other than that, I haven't seen anything that caught my eye. Shooter rod is fine, but I'm on the fence. Would like to see a better glove and I see someone is designing it. Too each their own. If you like it leave it in.

Tower and sanctum or vires improved plastic are brilliant! The thanos face isn’t for me but it’s still creative and offers up a nice visual boost for those that like it, but the rest of the mods I’ve seen for this game are pure junk!

Keith and crew did a great job of packing this game out, there’s not really a lot of places to put things and everything is already there that needs to be.

#2611 3 years ago

Arrived this morning going on the wall next to my LE.

D70A66C7-F34E-47B5-AD13-59FEEE965DC7 (resized).jpegD70A66C7-F34E-47B5-AD13-59FEEE965DC7 (resized).jpeg
#2612 3 years ago

Let the opening commence...

PXL_20201107_153110508 (resized).jpgPXL_20201107_153110508 (resized).jpg
#2613 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Let the opening commence...
[quoted image]

Enjoy! If it makes you feel any better it’s well worth the wait.

#2614 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I was up for a TMNT topper until the price was revealed, soon as I saw $999 my instant thought was f**k that!
But a few distributors are saying they have sold out of their allocations so there’s plenty of dumb suckers buying them up.

Agree with you, crazy high prices. Stern should be ashamed of trying to take such advantage of us for $40 worth of material. Also, it’s not hard to “sell out” of anything when your allotment is only 2 or 3, which is what many of these distributors only buy. Think Stern has made themselves look greedy and bad with this high price decision. Black Knight and Munsters were $399 and look like a bargain now. Both those toppers are so much better than what AIQ or TMNT are offering at more than double the price.

#2615 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Agree with you, crazy high prices. Stern should be ashamed of trying to take such advantage of us for $40 worth of material. Also, it’s not hard to “sell out” of anything when your allotment is only 2 or 3, which is what many of these distributors only buy. Think Stern has made themselves look greedy and bad with this high price decision. Black Knight and Munsters were $399 and look like a bargain now. Both those toppers are so much better than what AIQ or TMNT are offering at more than double the price.

The fact that I can purchase a PlayStation 5, and an RTX 3080 graphics card for the price of that plastic topper, should tell you everything about how outrageous that price is.

Fuck off STERN.

#2616 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

The fact that I can purchase a PlayStation 5, and an RTX 3080 graphics card for the price of that plastic topper, should tell you everything about how outrageous that price is.
Fuck off STERN.

Good comparison and does show what big time price gouging Stern is doing. Some say toppers are worth more down the road, but think that was when they were selling for $399. Now no one in their right mind will pay you more than a thousand for some flat plastic and LEDs down the road. Stern has killed that idea and made themselves look so bad with this very greedy decision. Would think AIQ topper will also be $1,000.00 for just LEDs and flat plastic. The Chinese who sold those parts to Stern for literally pennies must think we are crazy in the western world paying those sucker prices. As the saying goes: a sucker is born every minute, lol.

Really hoping Stern ends up sitting on a pile of these, with few buyers, sending a message to them, we won’t be “bam-boozeled” with their high price gouging any more.

#2617 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

the tesseract is super out of place. It has nothing to do with this version of the story and even if it did it would already be in gem form.

In my best Simpson's Comic Book guy voice, "Actually, there is no gem form of a tesseract in the comics. It is called the Cosmic Cube and was developed by the evil group called A.I.M. Since in the comics they are separate entities, and the pinball machine is based on the comics and not the cinematic universe, it is okay to be used".

Having said that, it is not my favorite mod. I do love the plunger though.

#2618 3 years ago

Anyone else start having issues with the ball walker mech after .93? Mine worked great until I put .93 in. Now it has to kick up and down a couple times to move it from the first to second stop.
Maybe just a coincidence and my walker needs adjustment.. is there a way to get .92 still to see if it works properly again?

#2619 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Good comparison and does show what big time price gouging Stern is doing. Some say toppers are worth more down the road, but think that was when they were selling for $399. Now no one in their right mind will pay you more than a thousand for some flat plastic and LEDs down the road. Stern has killed that idea and made themselves look so bad with this very greedy decision. Would think AIQ topper will also be $1,000.00 for just LEDs and flat plastic. The Chinese who sold those parts to Stern for literally pennies must think we are crazy in the western world paying those sucker prices. As the saying goes: a sucker is born every minute, lol.
Really hoping Stern ends up sitting on a pile of these, with few buyers, sending a message to them, we won’t be “bam-boozeled” with their high price gouging any more.

If AIQ topper is $999 Stern can f**k off with that topper too

Keep them at $599 and I’ll buy and that’s still giving Stern a monstrous profit, $999 and your straight up taking the piss out of your customers.

#2620 3 years ago

Prefer all my games being played topless.

#2621 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

Fuck off STERN.

Good luck finding either one of those though, people are paying insanely high prices for the 30 series nvidia crap, and nobody I know is getting a PS5 anytime soon. At least with Stern you will get something before Xmas.

#2622 3 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

Anyone else start having issues with the ball walker mech after .93? Mine worked great until I put .93 in. Now it has to kick up and down a couple times to move it from the first to second stop.
Maybe just a coincidence and my walker needs adjustment.. is there a way to get .92 still to see if it works properly again?

I haven't had any issue with the walker in the new code. I installed it pretty soon after it was released and I've played a few hours on the new code now.

Overall, since I adjusted my walker last Sunday I played 5 hours that day and 1 to 2 hours per day every other day this week (including today) and all balls are moving through it the way they're supposed to. I've had had zero issues with multiple balls between fingers or fingers getting stuck.

#2623 3 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

Good luck finding either one of those though, people are paying insanely high prices for the 30 series nvidia crap, and nobody I know is getting a PS5 anytime soon. At least with Stern you will get something before Xmas.

I’ve got two 3080’s and have two PS5’s on the way for Thursday (not scalping, second ones are for friends). If you know where and when to look, they’re certainly attainable!

#2624 3 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

I am, was anyway - until the entire mech broke.
Was hoping I had a good mech but appears not

Even after .93, it was still not right and was still behaving like my previous posts. I still believe my issue could be fixed with code

Calling Stern for replacement subway mech

IMG_0041 (resized).jpgIMG_0041 (resized).jpg
#2625 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballZach:

Once Pinball Browser can open this game, the first thing I'm changing is the MB music for Iron Man MB to "Can You Dig It" from Iron Man 3 and Thor MB to "Immigrant Song" from Thor: Ragnarok. I know the game is comic based but still I still feel like it would work!

Not "Robot Rock" from IM2? Gotta leave some love for Daft Punk.

#2626 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

I’ve got two 3080’s and have two PS5’s on the way for Thursday (not scalping, second ones are for friends). If you know where and when to look, they’re certainly attainable!

3080s are more attainable once everyone realized NVidia screwed up on them and they're essentially accidentally crippled. Waiting until early 2021 to buy the revised cards is the way to go.

#2627 3 years ago

Ok my subway mech was working perfectly fine Before I just updated the new latest code and now its giving me problem on the last Third gate it won’t hit the ball up to the scoop.. is it just me ???? Dammm you stern. Looks like the last gate gets week and the mech doesn’t reach to hit the ball..

#2628 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

Ok my subway mech was working perfectly fine Before I just updated the new latest code and now its giving me problem on the last Third gate it won’t hit the ball up to the scoop.. is it just me ???? Dammm you stern. Looks like the last gate gets week and the mech doesn’t reach to hit the ball..

Mine is also causing problems after the .93 update. I haven’t tried adjusting yet.
If anyone has .92 link they can share I would appreciate it. Before I start messing with the mech I’d like to see if it’s ok in .92

#2629 3 years ago
Quoted from jimjim66:

In my best Simpson's Comic Book guy voice, "Actually, there is no gem form of a tesseract in the comics. It is called the Cosmic Cube and was developed by the evil group called A.I.M. Since in the comics they are separate entities, and the pinball machine is based on the comics and not the cinematic universe, it is okay to be used".
Having said that, it is not my favorite mod. I do love the plunger though.

NERD ALERT!

#2630 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

I am, was anyway - until the entire mech broke.
Was hoping I had a good mech but appears not
Even after .93, it was still not right and was still behaving like my previous posts. I still believe my issue could be fixed with code
Calling Stern for replacement subway mech[quoted image]

What was your build date?

#2631 3 years ago

So........

The game is working fantastic out of the box. No little issues that I've seen others posting...... Yet.

*Deep sigh*

The stupid issue I have right now is my ramp optos are plugged into the wrong places....

I got into soul gem, and hit the black widow ramp literally 9 times in a row without advancing. It was weird though, as it was giving me points and "working"

Open the game up, Did a switch test.

Fat ramp is reading left ramp, black widow is right ramp, etc. Etc.

I mean, it's a stupid bad silly error, but why is this not caught during the final testing that stern says they do on every game?

I know people rag in their quality inspection, but this is really a silly miss.

I am going to swap the connectors around and figure it out, and relative to what I'm reading it's not a big deal, just silly.

#2632 3 years ago

30 second job, and all is well.

I just feel bad for anyone who isn't versed in pinball tech.

It's simple to those of us who understand it, but would suck for someone who just bought a machine because it was a cool purchase or they wanted to entertain the family.

Always two sides to every coin.

#2633 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

It's simple to those of us who understand it, but would suck for someone who just bought a machine because it was a cool purchase or they wanted to entertain the family.

Chances are these types would never know there’s an issue. Haha

#2634 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

Not sure what you're referring to here. The last finger doesn't hit the ball up to the scoop. That finger is just supposed to lower so the ball rolls past it and then the ball just rolls into the VUK. If the last finger isn't lowering enough for the ball to go past then it could be an alignment issue. If the ball is rolling past the finger but not making it to the VUK, then it could be because just past the last finger balls have sometimes been hanging up at the end of the center channel that the fingers poke up through because there's no taper at the end of that channel.

Gravity is doing all the work to move the balls in the mech though. When a finger lowers the ball is just supposed to roll past it to the next finger or into the VUK if it's going past the last finger. Once it's in the VUK then it's popped up to the wire.

#2635 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

So........
The game is working fantastic out of the box. No little issues that I've seen others posting...... Yet.
*Deep sigh*
The stupid issue I have right now is my ramp optos are plugged into the wrong places....
I got into soul gem, and hit the black widow ramp literally 9 times in a row without advancing. It was weird though, as it was giving me points and "working"
Open the game up, Did a switch test.
Fat ramp is reading left ramp, black widow is right ramp, etc. Etc.
I mean, it's a stupid bad silly error, but why is this not caught during the final testing that stern says they do on every game?
I know people rag in their quality inspection, but this is really a silly miss.
I am going to swap the connectors around and figure it out, and relative to what I'm reading it's not a big deal, just silly.

You are at least the third person it’s happened to, including me. Minor issue, agree it should be caught. There are a lot of opto plugs under the pf, but interesting how it’s the same opto being plugged in incorrectly. Maybe they are labeled incorrectly..

#2636 3 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

Mine is also causing problems after the .93 update. I haven’t tried adjusting yet.
If anyone has .92 link they can share I would appreciate it. Before I start messing with the mech I’d like to see if it’s ok in .92

If you haven't tried testing the walker mech in the Subway Lock Test menu item under Diagnostics then it might be worth a try so you can see how/where it's not working correctly. That test walks the ball through the locks from start to finish so you can see how everything is working and where a problem area might be. All you have to do is enter Subway Lock Test, pull out the interlock switch, and drop a ball into the open disc and watch it progress through the lock spots. You'll be able to see how well the fingers are aligned in the center channel as they go up and down and if the mech acts up you'll have a chance to see where it's acting up.

Doing that test and checking alignment is at least worth a try if you're having issues, especially since tweaking the alignment only requires lifting the playfield up, loosening the nuts on the metal frame of the mech, slightly changing alignment, and re-tightening the nuts. When I adjusted mine last week I thought I had it at first but then when I started playing again a couple fingers were sticking so I just did another quick re-alignment.

#2637 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

You are at least the third person it’s happened to, including me. Minor issue, agree it should be caught. There are a lot of opto plugs under the pf, but interesting how it’s the same opto being plugged in incorrectly. Maybe they are labeled incorrectly..

I'm pretty sure the harness was made incorrectly... They were plugged in and the wires matched each other by color, so now that I have reversed them (making the game function properly) the wires don't match anymore.

I did swap the wire labels though, for future testing purposes if ever there's another issue.

#2638 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Chances are these types would never know there’s an issue. Haha

LoL

Likely very true

#2639 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Outlanes are so deceptive/brutal on this game (and they ship with the pegs closed). Yesterday, managed to have a decent game...277M. Today, just fired up a game and scored 8M. I've owned Keith's other 2 games and this seems the toughest...

His outline design is not friendly. I think JP is harder only because the shots seem tighter, easier to lose control (and then outlanes). Also the slings seem to get into their own game that we can just watch. I own both and they have made me a much better player, all about maintaining control.

#2640 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Outlanes are so deceptive/brutal on this game (and they ship with the pegs closed). Yesterday, managed to have a decent game...277M. Today, just fired up a game and scored 8M. I've owned Keith's other 2 games and this seems the toughest...

Glad to see it’s not just me! I had two 300mil plus games back to back thought I was finally getting a handle on the game next 10 games 10mil if I was lucky.

Definitely find Maiden and JP harder overall but they can all equally kick your ass over and over again before having that one game where everything just clicks. All amazing games too but this time the theme was something I loved, so it puts it at the top spot.

#2641 3 years ago

BTW has anyone got their subway out their game currently or a warranty spare/the old broken mech to hand?

#2642 3 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Curious as to what strategies people are employing when they play their AIQ's. Seems to me there are a lot of different paths you can take, especially depending on how your game starts off. I just had a game that was close to breaking a billion points, collected all the infinity gems and was just a couple of avengers away from Thanos. This is what I did and it seemed to work pretty well and give me better odds at collecting the gems and scoring high.
I usually go for the tower skill shot right off the bat, if I miss I have a chance at the secret skill shot that automatically lights the first portal lock. If I get the tower shot my game is pretty reliable in a little nudge as the ball is coming down it comes over to the right flipper where I can catch it quite easily. From there I try to combo up as quick as I can to get a portal lock lit. I am bringing a portal lock into a gem quest about 99% of the time when i can to help get through it. the scoring is so high and the benefits of winning the gem are worth the risk of trying to collect the combos before hand.
I've been trying to get the power gem first, mostly because of it's perks (keep the avenger's level status or doubles the captain marvel shots) but also because it's one of the easiest gems IMO. I also try to have THOR ready to go just in case I get in desperation I can start that multiball to keep the gem quest going. Once collected I try to put the gem on either captain america (he is always the last avenger I have to collect) or captain marvel.
From there I move on trying to get portal locks and collecting gems all while trying to get Iron Man multiball or Thor multiball ready and waiting as I start the gem quests. If I have two portal locks ready I usually try for the time gem quest since it's such a pain to try and knock down those drop targets in three different series. Having those extra balls in play really helps for just getting lucky in completing the quest and getting triple scoring while you are doing it.
the risk reward on this game is so well balanced it really impresses me. I've also found that even though my game times are getting to be quite long on it (15 minutes or more on average) it's got so much excitement and so many cool mini-events along the way that I keep finding myself pushing the start button.
Anyway, curious to hear if people have other strategies as they start the game off and how they're working out!

My best game I only got 2 gems (failed the soul gem, ugh) but then did black order multiball, and won battle royale. Score 500M+, which was almost double my previous best score. Is there a thanos battle after this? I thought I basically completed the “story”. I’ve done better doing a bunch of easy combos before taking the portal shot even when it’s open.

#2643 3 years ago

Hi all,

My subway dont hold the balls... When a ball is in the subway, it goes directly to the vuk... Do you know why ?
Thanks for your help
Yann

#2644 3 years ago
Quoted from Yfichelle:

Hi all,
My subway dont hold the balls... When a ball is in the subway, it goes directly to the vuk... Do you know why ?
Thanks for your help
Yann

Check your settings it could be set to “walk through”. Feature adjustments but can’t recall the number.

#2645 3 years ago
Quoted from Yfichelle:

Hi all,
Thanks for your help
Yann

There are three metal fingers that should usually be up to hold balls. There is a lever under those fingers that holds them up. If that lever is stuck so that it's not holding the fingers up, then nothing will be there to stop the ball. Have you lifted the playfield to see if the lever that pushes up against the three fingers is stuck? The lever is connected directly to the plunger for the coil on the mech.

#2646 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Glad to see it’s not just me! I had two 300mil plus games back to back thought I was finally getting a handle on the game next 10 games 10mil if I was lucky.
Definitely find Maiden and JP harder overall but they can all equally kick your ass over and over again before having that one game where everything just clicks. All amazing games too but this time the theme was something I loved, so it puts it at the top spot.

Yeah, this theme does nothing for me. Glad you like it! The more I play AIQ, the more I'm liking it. Nevertheless, the ball/game times are MUCH shorter than IMDN and JP (for me, at least). I found IMDN had very long ball times and was the easiest of the triumvirate (by far).

#2647 3 years ago

I’m so loving this game! Installed a couple Mezel mods yesterday!

83384D79-67DE-4665-8412-E6006F247743 (resized).jpeg83384D79-67DE-4665-8412-E6006F247743 (resized).jpeg
#2648 3 years ago

So this happened on mine on location this weekend while I’m traveling out of state of course. Is the fix just some slight bending I assume? Been on location about 3 weeks with no issues until this.

A36EB71D-3CF9-4F38-B617-96DCCEFA4567 (resized).jpegA36EB71D-3CF9-4F38-B617-96DCCEFA4567 (resized).jpeg
#2649 3 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

So this happened on mine on location this weekend while I’m traveling out of state of course. Is the fix just some slight bending I assume? Been on location about 3 weeks with no issues until this.
[quoted image]

Raise the gauntlet ramp up just enough to allow any ball that jumps onto the upper rail of the Marvel ramp, to pass under, problem should be solved after that.

#2650 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

I'm pretty sure the harness was made incorrectly... They were plugged in and the wires matched each other by color, so now that I have reversed them (making the game function properly) the wires don't match anymore.
I did swap the wire labels though, for future testing purposes if ever there's another issue.

What is your games "born on" date?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 749.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 16.00
$ 19.00
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 16.00
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
Newnan, GA
8,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Glendora, CA
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nixa, MO
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,777 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 256.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/53?hl=yfichelle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.