IMG_1987 (resized).jpeg
look (resized).png
Screenshot_20240402_132312_Stern IC (resized).jpg
magnet (resized).jpg
tmold (resized).jpg
Avengers Right Orbit rattles.gif
05.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,764 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 256.
#2551 3 years ago

If anyone has installed art blades (preferably other than the Stern ones), please post pics of them installed.
I preordered the Stern ones but the more i look at them, the more i dont like them. The giant Thanos head was a terrible decision when there is already a Thanos head only a foot away on the backboard.
I love how the art blades for Iron Maiden tie into the playfield art. This is just some Avengers character thrown together. Why wouldnt Hulk be at the Hulk spinner for example. This one feel very lazy and/or rushed.

#2552 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

If anyone has installed art blades (preferably other than the Stern ones), please post pics of them installed.
I preordered the Stern ones but the more i look at them, the more i dont like them. The giant Thanos head was a terrible decision when there is already a Thanos head only a foot away on the backboard.
I love how the art blades for Iron Maiden tie into the playfield art. This is just some Avengers character thrown together. Why wouldnt Hulk be at the Hulk spinner for example. This one feel very lazy and/or rushed.

Mirror blades!

#2553 3 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Mirror blades!

It occured to me that i also have a spare set of plain space themed ones meant for a Stern Star Trek. I could see them working well. My game iant here yet to hold them up and see.

20200217_232309 (resized).jpg20200217_232309 (resized).jpg20200217_232319 (resized).jpg20200217_232319 (resized).jpg
#2554 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

But the eye blinks and moves. Thats gotta justify the cost right? Holy crap, what a rip off.
Stop buying Stern toppers. They just make you look dumb now lol.

I was up for a TMNT topper until the price was revealed, soon as I saw $999 my instant thought was f**k that!

But a few distributors are saying they have sold out of their allocations so there’s plenty of dumb suckers buying them up.

#2555 3 years ago

Anyone having any luck downloading the 0.93 code (specifically Premium/LE)? I'm still getting the "Failed - Server problem" over and over again this morning.

#2556 3 years ago

I was able to download it and install it yesterday when it first came out.

Got a handful of games on the new code and wanted to thank Stern for putting in the change that makes the balls start walking the subway while you are choosing a quest. I was super happy to cut my waiting time down there!

#2557 3 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I was able to download it and install it yesterday when it first came out.
Got a handful of games on the new code and wanted to thank Stern for putting in the change that makes the balls start walking the subway while you are choosing a quest. I was super happy to cut my waiting time down there!

You wouldn't be willing to upload to like a Google drive link (or similar) to share would you by chance?

#2558 3 years ago
Quoted from dbb143:

Anyone having any luck downloading the 0.93 code (specifically Premium/LE)? I'm still getting the "Failed - Server problem" over and over again this morning.

I had it stop, but hit the refresh button in Firefox download, and it started back up and finished.

#2559 3 years ago
Quoted from Tlamb:

I had it stop, but hit the refresh button in Firefox download, and it started back up and finished.

Had one at like 1.1 / 1.4 GB then stopped. Trying to "resume" via chrome hasn't yielded any useful results yet. I suppose patience is the name of the game

#2560 3 years ago
Quoted from dbb143:

Had one at like 1.1 / 1.4 GB then stopped. Trying to "resume" via chrome hasn't yielded any useful results yet. I suppose patience is the name of the game

Strange, I think that is where my file stopped as well. Good luck! I am sure there is a lot less traffic today. Should be able to download no problem. A lot of people were probably pinging the servers last night to download.

#2561 3 years ago
Quoted from dbb143:

You wouldn't be willing to upload to like a Google drive link (or similar) to share would you by chance?

Sure! It's going to take me a bit to get it uploaded but I'll post when it's available.

#2562 3 years ago

Just managed to download via Sterns website directly to my usb.

#2563 3 years ago

I think it finally downloaded. Will try the update and report back

#2564 3 years ago

Just started the update will report back.

#2565 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Just started the update will report back.

Mine seems to have worked (i did full +verify)

#2566 3 years ago
Quoted from dbb143:

Mine seems to have worked (i did full +verify)

I did quick and no verify worked a charm! New code is amazing! Tonnes of new lightshows and callouts.

Just had my best game to date, 3 gems collected, 4 avengers at max power up, portal locks so all quests where double scoring, amazing game already and we are only on .93 code.

#2567 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Just had my best game to date, 3 gems collected, 4 avengers at max power up, portal locks so all quests where double scoring, amazing game already and we are only on .93 code.

Holy hell!

Remind me to never play you for money.

Does anyone need the download still? Sounds like the downloads are working now.

#2568 3 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Holy hell!
Remind me to never play you for money.
Does anyone need the download still? Sounds like the downloads are working now.

Your money wouldn’t be at too much risk, most of my games average 70-100 million.

I’ve had a few of those games where’s it’s all going my way and cracked 200-250mill but today was the first time I’ve cracked 300+ million. Just one of those awesome games you have. 31 combos was pure fun and love the combo jackpot brilliant idea!!

#2569 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Anyone else watch Karl deangelo do the 2 flips to soul gem video on YouTube? If not check it out it’s a good watch

Wow, that two flip Soul Gem mode and the game he played later and used the gems for huge points were really cool. Amazing to use the gems to do all that!!!

#2570 3 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Sounds like the downloads are working now.

Still having trouble to get the download to complete but will keep trying.

#2571 3 years ago
Quoted from Ch4p3l:

Still having trouble to get the download to complete but will keep trying.

Is there anyway I can send you the file? Would email work as it’s only 1.41gb I think

#2573 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Anyone else watch Karl deangelo do the 2 flips to soul gem video on YouTube? If not check it out it’s a good watch

Could you post a link please?

#2574 3 years ago

Came home from work yesterday to cool surprise. Got a call from the delivery guy saying I’ll be there in 5 minutes. No call from them to setup delivery and tracking still shows it in Illinois. Luckily I was home and boy is this thing awesome. My first NIB game. Flipped a few times and then upgraded the code. No issues that I can tell from my limited experience. Changed out the rubber and installed the Sanctum mod. Next up is cliffys and then avengers tower.

A1AB1AFF-5A66-4AE6-A235-6D38346E981E (resized).jpegA1AB1AFF-5A66-4AE6-A235-6D38346E981E (resized).jpegB7E25FF6-F6B0-4C05-B2B9-40F579D4826A (resized).jpegB7E25FF6-F6B0-4C05-B2B9-40F579D4826A (resized).jpegDE532C3A-5A93-44CC-8C91-BBC9496CD6EE (resized).jpegDE532C3A-5A93-44CC-8C91-BBC9496CD6EE (resized).jpeg
#2575 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Could you post a link please?

On Twitch it's under "iepinball". It's his video from 2 days ago called "AIQ Soul Gem Runs". Here's a link to the iepinball Twitch page:

https://www.twitch.tv/iepinball

#2576 3 years ago
Quoted from Dorkboy:

Came home from work yesterday to cool surprise. Got a call from the delivery guy saying I’ll be there in 5 minutes. No call from them to setup delivery and tracking still shows it in Illinois. Luckily I was home and boy is this thing awesome. My first NIB game. Flipped a few times and then upgraded the code. No issues that I can tell from my limited experience. Changed out the rubber and installed the Sanctum mod. Next up is cliffys and then avengers tower.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I think there's a very simple explanation for the delivery. Dr. Strange sent it to you through a portal.

#2577 3 years ago

Got the download. Thanks for posting it. Can’t wait to load it up later.

#2578 3 years ago
Quoted from Dorkboy:

installed the Sanctum mod

Hey thats pretty cool, where did you get it?

#2580 3 years ago

Can anyone tell me what qualifies, gets gamma spinner active?

#2581 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I wondered that, also. It seems random. I really like it, though!

#2582 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

On Twitch it's under "iepinball". It's his video from 2 days ago called "AIQ Soul Gem Runs". Here's a link to the iepinball Twitch page:
https://www.twitch.tv/iepinball

Holy sh*t!!!! Still not 100% sure what kind of sorcery he pulled off during that 2 second soul gem win.

#2583 3 years ago
Quoted from 1963BSARGS:

I wondered that, also. It seems random. I really like it, though!

Get Hulk collected or leveled up (see LCD hexagons to see how many more spins), then it lights at right inlane (you'll see it blink). Roll over inlane to start.

I'm gonna go ahead and plug my new Avengers playlist here for anyone wanting more video content, now in 4k! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLadgE29juoiSN7mfLjQRKmj6njLAQvQ-2

Keep an eye on it as I add more videos to it, or subscribe on youtube / follow on twitch

#2584 3 years ago

Thank you!

#2585 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

When you roll over blinking “IRON” letter. Just not sure how you get it to blink lol

Edit. I didn’t see more detailed explanation, carry on :p

#2586 3 years ago
Quoted from Theguyoverthere:

Get Hulk collected or leveled up (see LCD hexagons to see how many more spins), then it lights at right inlane (you'll see it blink). Roll over inlane to start.

I wish they would have made that inlane light an RGB so it would blink green.

#2587 3 years ago

space d00dz

20201105_125140 (resized).jpg20201105_125140 (resized).jpg
#2588 3 years ago
Quoted from cloggedDrain:

Hey thats pretty cool, where did you get it?

Mezelmods. They also have a really cool avengers tower mod.

#2589 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I wish they would have made that inlane light an RGB so it would blink green.

If they code it in, couldn’t owners swap the white led board for an RGB one?

#2590 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

If they code it in, couldn’t owners swap the white led board for an RGB one?

You need more leads on the individual light boards for RGB - the wires aren't there.

The biggest dumb move by Stern is putting warm white LEDs under the I-R-O-N rollover lights and the THOR inserts. They both deal with electricity, so they should have been the bluish white LEDs. It's the main reason I had to make light brackets for both - the yellowish light looks dumb for those.

#2591 3 years ago

Love how this game is evolving. Just played my first game on the new code and it just keeps getting better. Don’t know why but was kind of hoping that during the match sequence when hulk crashes down the lights would go green from back to front almost like a shockwave coming out.

#2592 3 years ago
Quoted from Ch4p3l:

Love how this game is evolving. Just played my first game on the new code and it just keeps getting better. Don’t know why but was kind of hoping that during the match sequence when hulk crashes down the lights would go green from back to front almost like a shockwave coming out.

That would be very cool.

#2593 3 years ago

Once Pinball Browser can open this game, the first thing I'm changing is the MB music for Iron Man MB to "Can You Dig It" from Iron Man 3 and Thor MB to "Immigrant Song" from Thor: Ragnarok. I know the game is comic based but still I still feel like it would work!

#2594 3 years ago
Quoted from Ch4p3l:

Anyone from Stern reading this? Please drop this nugget of genius into the game.

#2595 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballZach:

Once Pinball Browser can open this game, the first thing I'm changing is the MB music for Iron Man MB to "Can You Dig It" from Iron Man 3 and Thor MB to "Immigrant Song" from Thor: Ragnarok. I know the game is comic based but still I still feel like it would work!

My only thought so far is to add the repulsor sound into the game from the movies. Ironman just doesn’t sound right without it.

#2596 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Anyone from Stern reading this? Please drop this nugget of genius into the game.

I sent this to keith directly to make sure he sees it. Would be very cool to implement.

#2597 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The biggest dumb move by Stern is putting warm white LEDs under the I-R-O-N rollover lights and the THOR inserts. They both deal with electricity, so they should have been the bluish white LEDs. It's the main reason I had to make light brackets for both - the yellowish light looks dumb for those.

Is all of AIQ warm white? Or are they using sunlight? My BM66 is definitely cool white.

#2598 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Is all of AIQ warm white? Or are they using sunlight? My BM66 is definitely cool white.

That's what's goofy. It's not all warm white, but the place where it most DIDN'T need warm white, they used it.

#2599 3 years ago

A big thank you to modelvisionary (superskillshotshooters) for making this beautiful captain america shield shooter rod. I couldn’t be happier.

621D7AE7-B61C-48DB-8662-4029AEE7631A (resized).jpeg621D7AE7-B61C-48DB-8662-4029AEE7631A (resized).jpeg
#2600 3 years ago

So, how do you get a portal lock besides hitting the super skill shot? Thank you.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,185 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rockville, MD
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Little Rock, AR
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 12,764 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 256.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/52?hl=anago and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.