IMG_5446 (resized).jpg
IMG_2764 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2765 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4133 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4131 (resized).jpeg
5A7A7C74-85FC-459B-9CF8-443697C2B03A (resized).jpeg
IMG_2505 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,641 posts in this topic. You are on page 51 of 253.
#2501 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I prefer hardcopy to electronic reading so i printed off the insanely thick rulebook and brought it to Staples to have it bound for a couple bucks. Now my brain has to decript it through.
[quoted image]

Nice! Where did you find the rules in electronic form?

#2503 3 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

where did you get that topper for xmen?

Sorry...just saw this.....

https://tilttopper.com/shop/ols/products/x-men-pinball-topper

#2504 3 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

Just received vireland 's Tibetan Flipper Coil cooling kit and installed it on my AIQ Premium. Played last night for 2 hours and there was zero flipper fade. Super easy to install and works perfectly. Highly recommend.

Finally getting good enough at the game for longer ball times and ordered a set tonight (along w the cool Dr. Strange Mystic bezel mod). Great, well thought out mods....

#2505 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I prefer hardcopy to electronic reading so i printed off the insanely thick rulebook and brought it to Staples to have it bound for a couple bucks. Now my brain has to decript it through.
[quoted image]

Great idea I think I might go that route as well. Looks nice like that and with Thanos on the cover.

#2506 3 years ago
Quoted from Deyanks98:

Great idea I think I might go that route as well. Looks nice like that and with Thanos on the cover.

Don't forget, digging around online for rules or manuals, just plain sucks

#2507 3 years ago
Quoted from Dorkboy:

Anyone having their pin delivered by saia? I got word from my distributor that it was picked up on oct 30 and they gave me tracking number but it’s just sitting in Illinois. This is my first nib pin and was wondering if this was normal for it to be sitting so long.

We do quite a bit of business shipping with them. COVID has caused a lot of havoc on shipping routes. I have heard that the Salt Lake Terminal in particular is a mess, and consequently all types of shipments are delayed at this time.

#2508 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Yep, it was pretty easy to align and very nice that all the screw points were open ended to align it. Just curious, what were the washers on the coil mech being used for on yours? What were they correcting/aligning?

They were mainly there to help with clearance if the teeth jammed again. Sometimes when they jam they stick out a tiny amount. Since my game is on location I figured it couldn't hurt, since it doesn't impede the mech itself.

#2509 3 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Pretty sure KME thinks traditional lane change is boring. None of his games use it for in/outlanes, and none have any upper rollovers at all. Spinning the disc moves I-R-O-N letters.

Ahhh interesting, didn’t realize the disc spins moved the letters! Good to know Thank you!

#2510 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Don't forget, digging around online for rules or manuals, just plain sucks

Agree, but I'd hold off until the coding is done. Never know what may change between now and 1.0

#2511 3 years ago

It’s good to always keep an eye on tilt forums. There a dedicated thread for every game’s rule sheet. Best part is it’s a wiki so anyone can update it.

http://tiltforums.com/t/avengers-infinity-quest-rulesheet/6740

#2512 3 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Pretty sure KME thinks traditional lane change is boring. None of his games use it for in/outlanes

Apart from the 2x/3x playfield multiplier on IMdn , although that doesn't involve the outlanes - alternate inlanes only

#2513 3 years ago

Anyone got like a water mark in their HD glass? I just moved my game (finally back home again as I’m on leave) under a spot light and I just noticed like a water mark is the best description.

It’s not on either side of the glass tried to wipe it off with a glass cloth but can’t touch it from either side, trying to catch a good photo of it.

#2514 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Anyone got like a water mark in their HD glass? I just moved my game (finally back home again as I’m on leave) under a spot light and I just noticed like a water mark is the best description.
It’s not on either side of the glass tried to wipe it off with a glass cloth but can’t touch it from either side, trying to catch a good photo of it.

I've never heard of that. If it's bad, perhaps a warranty is possible??

#2515 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I have had this, I was able to wipe off with water Iso mix.

#2516 3 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

Apart from the 2x/3x playfield multiplier on IMdn , although that doesn't involve the outlanes - alternate inlanes only

I said "traditional lane change," like grinding four ramps in a row to spell L-O-C-K. Maiden's alternating multiplier is a one-time use that doesn't encourage woodchopping (clearly inspired by TWD, one of Keith's favorite games). AIQ blocks woodchopping by forcing you to spin the disk instead of ramping out for locks. Professional touch.

#2517 3 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

I have had this, I was able to wipe off with water Iso mix.

I’ll give this a try.

#2518 3 years ago

Okay so this is proving almost impossible to photograph, tried wiping it off but it’s doesn't appear to be on either side of the glass, almost as if it’s in the glass itself??

Around the flippers it’s almost like droplets

3843ABD7-A6B2-483F-8994-DB6E146DE316.jpeg3843ABD7-A6B2-483F-8994-DB6E146DE316.jpeg43750576-10A4-4CDF-8DE9-826A5272E85A.jpeg43750576-10A4-4CDF-8DE9-826A5272E85A.jpegD5E3C197-4F3E-4DE8-B38C-4240B8D999BD.jpegD5E3C197-4F3E-4DE8-B38C-4240B8D999BD.jpeg

#2519 3 years ago

Okay so this is proving almost impossible to photograph, tried wiping it off but it’s doesn't appear to be on either side of the glass, almost as if it’s in the glass itself??
Around the flippers it’s almost like droplets

My theory is the protective plastic shipped on the LEs to protect the powder coat is causing this. I've noticed it on every recent LE I've purchased.

#2520 3 years ago

New Game Code!

V0.93.0 - November 5th, 2020
============================
- Subway Mech - balls will immediately begin 'walking' through the subway when Quests are being selected
- Subway Mech - improvements to detecting when two balls are locked in the same window
- Subway VUK - will wait to release a ball if there is a Portal Lock light show underway
- Portal Lock - Portal Lock display effect will now come before Quest Selection Screen if they are stacked at the Portal shot
- Battle Royale - fixed an issue where the mode would not end on the 6th Avenger and could cause very high scores if the mode is completed
- Battle Royale - added sound effect missing from some attacks
- All Wizard Modes - fixed issue with some intros being skipped
- Soul Gem Mode - fixed issue with total screen sometimes being skipped
- Shield Bonus - score balance - base from 750K to 3M, pop value from 15K to 35K
- Shield Bonus - increase display effect now shows if it is doubled
- Space Gem - fixed Space Gem behavior to allow you to add more uses when leveling someone up, now matches what display tells you
- Space Gem - fixed the level 2 trap, if the moved gem lands on someone that is level 2, you'll at least have 1 use
- Tower Ball Saver - only used up if you are in single ball play
- Tower Ball Saver - fixed an issue where single ball Quests would be ended early when Tower Ball Saver was in use
- Super Ball Saver - fixed an issue where single ball Quests would be ended early when Super Ball Saver was in use
- Super Ball Saver - now maintains the current number of balls in play for multiball quests
- Super Ball Saver - added ball save display effect
- Bonus X - display now shows value of current Bonus X
- Combos - score balance - base from 75K to 150K, trophy bump from 15K to 5K, combo jackpot base from 1M to 3M
- Combos - adding a combo sound
- Instant Info - added Captain Marvel shot status
- Instant Info - added Shield Bonus status
- Instant Info - standardized background darkening for all Instant Info pages
- Secret Skill Shot - hooking up 'SECRET SKILLSHOTS' adjustment so it actually turns off all Secret Skill Shots
- Quest Victory Laps - fixed an issue where the ball saver for victory laps starts would not save balls
- High Scores - added Soul Gem Jackpot champion
- Display Effects - improved display effect priority issues
- Light Shows - adding many more light shows
- Speech - adding many more speech calls
- Topper - adding a few more topper light shows

- Adjustment Changes:
- added standard champion adjustments for Soul Gem Jackpot

- System - Updated to V2.61.0
- Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.65.0
- When starting a game ramp the backbox GI from "ATTRACT MODE B.BOX BRIGHTNESS" to
"GAME PLAY B.BOX BRIGHTNESS".
When ending a game ramp the backbox GI from "GAME PLAY B.BOX BRIGHTNESS" to
"ATTRACT MODE B.BOX BRIGHTNESS".

#2521 3 years ago

This one is gonna take a while for me. I studied the rules for 45 minutes last night.

Gonna have to play it, read again, play it, etc. etc.

Loving it so far though!

#2522 3 years ago

Looks like some decent Subway Mech enhancements.
Really hoping this will remedy my subway issue with a ball sometimes sitting on the right side of the vuk during a multiball mode.

#2523 3 years ago

Am I last?

Finally showed up today...

PXL_20201105_220450790 (resized).jpgPXL_20201105_220450790 (resized).jpg
#2524 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Am I last?
Finally showed up today...
[quoted image]

You are not last. We are patiently waiting in Australia. Hopefully soon.

#2525 3 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

New Game Code!
- Tower Ball Saver - fixed an issue where single ball Quests would be ended early when Tower Ball Saver was in use
- Super Ball Saver - fixed an issue where single ball Quests would be ended early when Super Ball Saver was in use
- Super Ball Saver - now maintains the current number of balls in play for multiball quests

Love the ball save fixes!!!

#2526 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Now the real question is when will I find time to open it.

Might not beat Australia

#2527 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Love the ball save fixes!!!

Same here. I thought the previous behavior was intended and it felt really unfair. I need all the help I can get!

#2528 3 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

New Game Code!
- Subway Mech - balls will immediately begin 'walking' through the subway when Quests are being selected
- Subway Mech - improvements to detecting when two balls are locked in the same window
- Subway VUK - will wait to release a ball if there is a Portal Lock light show underway
- Portal Lock - Portal Lock display effect will now come before Quest Selection Screen if they are stacked at the Portal shot
- Battle Royale - fixed an issue where the mode would not end on the 6th Avenger and could cause very high scores if the mode is completed
- Shield Bonus - score balance - base from 750K to 3M, pop value from 15K to 35K
- Space Gem - fixed Space Gem behavior to allow you to add more uses when leveling someone up, now matches what display tells you
- Space Gem - fixed the level 2 trap, if the moved gem lands on someone that is level 2, you'll at least have 1 use
- Combos - score balance - base from 75K to 150K, trophy bump from 15K to 5K, combo jackpot base from 1M to 3M
- Secret Skill Shot - hooking up 'SECRET SKILLSHOTS' adjustment so it actually turns off all Secret Skill Shots
- Quest Victory Laps - fixed an issue where the ball saver for victory laps starts would not save balls
- Adjustment Changes:
- When starting a game ramp the backbox GI from "ATTRACT MODE B.BOX BRIGHTNESS" to

Wow big night for code drops these past 2 days. I haven’t upgraded to .92 yet so I will just jump to .93 tonight. Code looks great, loving the ball saves stuff I might actually be able to capture 3 gems in a game!

#2529 3 years ago

My AIQ Premium arrived last night!

A little tricky getting into gameroom, but setting up today!

IMG_9408 (resized).JPGIMG_9408 (resized).JPGIMG_9410 (resized).JPGIMG_9410 (resized).JPGIMG_9412 (resized).JPGIMG_9412 (resized).JPGIMG_9413 (resized).JPGIMG_9413 (resized).JPG
#2530 3 years ago

Still waiting for LE in NZ as well...must be on the same dingy.

#2531 3 years ago

Just updated to .93 and let my 8 year old take the first game.

He launched with the action button and this happened for the first time.

262D6E60-F620-4D41-87CB-E5CD3FD86FB5 (resized).jpeg262D6E60-F620-4D41-87CB-E5CD3FD86FB5 (resized).jpeg
#2532 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I noticed 2 spots like that on mine. It’s not on the top of the glass and I haven’t pulled the glass to see if it’s underneath yet. I’ll update when I get a moment to check. I have to move both JJP games out of the way to pull the glass completely.

#2533 3 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

New Game Code!
- Adjustment Changes:

Lotta good stuff there!!

#2534 3 years ago

This is just a freaking awesome "players game". Great job Elwin team!

JP is going to go down as one of the all time best pins for the total package. TREX, raptor pen, etc.

AIQ will be up there but more TWD ish if that makes any sense? Another all-time great.

I don't even know what to play. But this one is gonna take some TWD time to figure it out! . Especially for dummies like me.

#2535 3 years ago

with new code beat my previous best by over 100 mil. got to 219m.

#2536 3 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

[quoted image]

I had that as well! Took me a minute or so to find it. Didn’t know why the game wasn’t doing anything.

9A47DE8F-29E1-4C31-BAE4-32152F0A0243 (resized).jpeg9A47DE8F-29E1-4C31-BAE4-32152F0A0243 (resized).jpeg
#2537 3 years ago

I've also had a ball get lodged under the glove. No way to get it out without removing the glass, which is frustrating

#2538 3 years ago

For some reason the LE a code keeps failing to download for me. Anyone else having an issue downloading it?

#2539 3 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

For some reason the LE a code keeps failing to download for me. Anyone else having an issue downloading it?

Yes. I can’t get the Premium to finish downloading either. Probably too much traffic on the site

#2540 3 years ago
Quoted from Dahawk007:

Yes. I can’t get the Premium to finish downloading either. Probably too much traffic on the site

Thanks. Just wanted to make sure it wasn’t something on my end.

#2541 3 years ago
Quoted from Sly_Old_Devil:

Still waiting for LE in NZ as well...must be on the same dingy.

You guys normally get your games before us. Please let us know when you get yours, ours will not be far behind!

#2542 3 years ago

You guys normally get your games before us. Please let us know when you get yours, ours will not be far behind!

Hopefully in the next week we should get the call! I was last told mid November.

#2543 3 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

[quoted image]

Happened a bunch to me too, another poster mentioned to just turn down the auto launch a touch. 255 is default, 245-250 works for me.

#2544 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

This is just a freaking awesome "players game". Great job Elwin team!
JP is going to go down as one of the all time best pins for the total package. TREX, raptor pen, etc.
AIQ will be up there but more TWD ish if that makes any sense? Another all-time great.
I don't even know what to play. But this one is gonna take some TWD time to figure it out! . Especially for dummies like me.

A friend of mine suggested going for the mind gem and using it on the soul gem mode. I have trouble hitting the left orbit and the mind gem took care of that.

#2545 3 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

Hopefully in the next week we should get the call! I was last told mid November.

Was told the same thing a while back, expect it around the 18th Nov...disty made a facebook post (couple of weeks ago) saying it should arrive in Port (Auckland) this week? Haven't heard anything yet though...I'm hoping for next week or week after worse case, once it has gone through the customs dance etc.

#2546 3 years ago

I did wonder who normally got them first...my first NIB so there will be sexy cardboard box pics as soon as it is here...I'll try and keep these safe for work snaps

#2547 3 years ago

Anyone else watch Karl deangelo do the 2 flips to soul gem video on YouTube? If not check it out it’s a good watch

#2548 3 years ago
Quoted from Sly_Old_Devil:

I did wonder who normally got them first...my first NIB so there will be sexy cardboard box pics as soon as it is here...I'll try and keep these safe for work snaps

They are normally on the same ship. It comes from Calliforia to wherever then NZ then Oz.. i am excited for this game!

#2549 3 years ago

TMNT topper is $999 so I wonder what Stern are going to price the AIQ topper at, anyone heard anything?

#2550 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

TMNT topper is $999 so I wonder what Stern are going to price the AIQ topper at, anyone heard anything?

But the eye blinks and moves. Thats gotta justify the cost right? Holy crap, what a rip off.
Stop buying Stern toppers. They just make you look dumb now lol.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 6,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 65.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lynchburg, VA
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Toys/Add-ons
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 70.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.50
Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.
Other
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nixa, MO
5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Jacksonville, FL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 16.50
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
There are 12,641 posts in this topic. You are on page 51 of 253.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/51?hl=pinhead306 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.