IMG_5446 (resized).jpg
IMG_2764 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2765 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4133 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4131 (resized).jpeg
5A7A7C74-85FC-459B-9CF8-443697C2B03A (resized).jpeg
IMG_2505 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,641 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 253.
#151 3 years ago

In....my 38th Avengers thread.
Now I just want my LE!

#152 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Pinwoofer kit is nice and really is worth the money spent, imo. I’ve used Pinwoofer too. The subwoofer needs to be upgraded and used with Pinwoofer amp to hear the real difference. Stern’s LE sub is not that good, only sufficient. I keep the Stern Kenwood LE speakers because of the look in the LE back box, however, the Pinwoofer amp, will improve sound coming from those as well. This is the best mod/upgrade anyone can do to any pinball machine, imo.

Thanks for the input TBird and Eric, I'm gonna give them a try with the new sub for JPLE and EHOHLE.

#153 3 years ago

im planning on a premium!

#154 3 years ago

I'm on a Premium too and i'll start by this "mod"

20200912_111247 (resized).jpg20200912_111247 (resized).jpg
#155 3 years ago

LE coming... Soon

#156 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

LE coming... Soon

What's the word Meegis, dont be holding out on us!

#157 3 years ago

Just put deposit down on a premium. Was told most likely Q1 2021. Would be nice to get by end of year but I'm okay waiting, after all I did preorder a Rick and Morty!

#158 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

What's the word Meegis, dont be holding out on us!

Not holding out.... It's anyone's best guess at this point.

Just rejoining the club again for the first time lol

#161 3 years ago

Awesome!!! Time to get my Titan rubber order together.

I was ordering a couple other things so I added these to the cart to try out what colors might look good. Can’t wait for the machine to get here!

F9C43EB6-2033-4CE3-8B2C-8E2F6D5BC12F (resized).jpegF9C43EB6-2033-4CE3-8B2C-8E2F6D5BC12F (resized).jpeg
#162 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I was ordering a couple other things so I added these to the cart to try out what colors might look good. Can’t wait for the machine to get here!
[quoted image]

I was thinking red, yellow, or dark blue on the flippers as well. Probably going to go all red rubbers. Post sleeves as well. Put a little contrast on the post sleeves in the back.

#163 3 years ago

I was thinking red, yellow, or dark blue on the flippers as well. Probably going to go all red rubbers. Post sleeves as well. Put a little contrast on the post sleeves in the back.

Yep, I'm definitely going to try red also. I already had a supply of the standard red rubber so I'm going to give those a try first. What about the start button? I'm not usually very much into modding or changing things, but I don't know about that green start button on the front. It might be neat if anyone could make a button in a color that matches the machine better and has the Avengers "A" logo instead of saying "Start".

#164 3 years ago

If anyone is looking for a line on a AIQLE that's not marked up, shoot me a PM.

#165 3 years ago

So I see in the spec. sheet that the LE comes with a shaker motor . So the prototype of Keith's that Jack Danger has been playing not have the shaker motor / not working ? No one has mentioned it ?

#166 3 years ago
Quoted from TenaciousT:

So I see in the spec. sheet that the LE comes with a shaker motor . So the prototype of Keith's that Jack Danger has been playing not have the shaker motor / not working ? No one has mentioned it ?

Jack said in the stream he turns them off

#167 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Yep, I'm definitely going to try red also. I already had a supply of the standard red rubber so I'm going to give those a try first. What about the start button? I'm not usually very much into modding or changing things, but I don't know about that green start button on the front. It might be neat if anyone could make a button in a color that matches the machine better and has the Avengers "A" logo instead of saying "Start".

Agreed I bet a red or blue A logo start button would look awesome! Just got my Totan order in. Ordered a bunch of random colors to try.

#168 3 years ago

Agreed I bet a red or blue A logo start button would look awesome! Just got my Totan order in. Ordered a bunch of random colors to try.

Hey Scribbles,
Wanna make my life easier and lost the parts and quantities that you ordered?
I may select different colours but it’s way easier than going through the manual.
Thanks!

#169 3 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Hey Scribbles,
Wanna make my life easier and lost the parts and quantities that you ordered?
I may select different colours but it’s way easier than going through the manual.
Thanks!

Heres what I ordered. There ARE extra quantities of each size. The rubbers are cheap and I like having spares. This list does NOT include post sleeves because I prefer super bands translucent on my posts.

Screenshot_20200918-155826_Email (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200918-155826_Email (resized).jpg
#170 3 years ago

Just got my deposit back for my Premium and must relinquish my owner title... not sure what it is, but I just cant seem to get excited over this one. I'll probably regret it down the line but for now I will just be a spectator.

#171 3 years ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

Just got my deposit back for my Premium and must relinquish my owner title... not sure what it is, but I just cant seem to get excited over this one. I'll probably regret it down the line but for now I will just be a spectator.

Gotta do what feels right man. You can always pick one up later on. They'll sell a ton of this title.

#172 3 years ago

LE's on the line and officially being boxed up for delivery!

FB_IMG_1600463692394 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1600463692394 (resized).jpg
#173 3 years ago

Awesome that means some people might be getting their games within the next couple weeks! Can't wait to see premiums rolling out!

#174 3 years ago

Just ordered a Pro. My second NIB, and the second one this year. Can't wait.

#175 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

LE's on the line and officially being boxed up for delivery![quoted image]

AWESOME!!! I knew you had the inside scoop Meegis! Lol, just kidding. Although your avatar does appear to be keeping a close eye on something... (could be LEs, could be Peter Griffin)

#176 3 years ago

AWESOME!!! I knew you had the inside scoop Meegis! Lol, just kidding. Although your avatar does appear to be keeping a close eye on something... (could be LEs, could be Peter Griffin)

My avatar is a pretty close resemblance of me in real life.

Other pinsiders can confirm or deny.

I have the same demeanour.

#177 3 years ago

I got a chance to play today and its AWESOME !! Played the Pro at my Distro
So Many shots. TONS OF Fun.
This Is a WINNER!!
But I know you guys already Know that!
I cant wait for my LE

thumbnail_20200918_174440 (resized).jpgthumbnail_20200918_174440 (resized).jpgthumbnail_20200918_174455 (resized).jpgthumbnail_20200918_174455 (resized).jpg

#178 3 years ago

Ordered a Premium and I'm excited to join the club. I ordered these books to understand the comic version of the story and to learn more about the characters in Thanos' Black Order.

A68B0E87-5099-40AE-A276-EE804F76A66F (resized).jpegA68B0E87-5099-40AE-A276-EE804F76A66F (resized).jpeg
#179 3 years ago

Topper idea, courtesy of Infinity Gauntlet #4

pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg
#180 3 years ago
Quoted from xsonics2k2:

Ordered a Premium and I'm excited to join the club. I ordered these books to understand the comic version of the story and to learn more about the characters in Thanos' Black Order.
[quoted image]

I did the same, yet I went for the Kindle editions. I also added to the back stories of Thanos and the Silver Surfer and Adam Warlock.

#181 3 years ago

The topper should be the avengers. Having harmony between the backglass and the topper is essential.

#182 3 years ago
Quoted from xsonics2k2:

[quoted image]

Great Readings!

The Premium/LE Backglass has some similarities (skulls, Black Order...) with the cover choosen for the french edition of Infinity.
20200919_093929 (resized).jpg20200919_093929 (resized).jpg

#183 3 years ago

Ok, that was unexpected...3 DeadFlip streams later and I've just paid my deposit for an AIQ Premium!

Haven't owned a Pin in over 4 years, thought I was well out of the madness...first NIB, first Stern...can't wait.

images (1) (resized).jpegimages (1) (resized).jpeg
#184 3 years ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

Watch Avengers Assemble on Disney Plus and it’ll get you in the mood. Particularly second season, which is this machine to a T. Appears they took story and even graphics from this series. Not watched it before seeing AIQ, but now into the theme quite excitedly, which I wasn’t when first heard about AIQ, because not that big of a fan of the movies. Avengers Assemble is quite good fun.

#185 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

[quoted image]

Thinking Premium = Purple

#186 3 years ago
Quoted from TenaciousT:

Its off for streaming purposes

#187 3 years ago
Quoted from xsonics2k2:

[quoted image]

Did same but held off on Infinity for now .. Comic store wanted 50$

#188 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballConspiracy:

Did same but held off on Infinity for now .. Comic store wanted 50$

Yep, the comic store I purchased from had the same price. Infinity is 632 pages vs 256 on Infinity Gauntlet, maybe that's why it costs so much. I was happy to give the comic store some business so I didn't mind.

#189 3 years ago
Quoted from xsonics2k2:

Yep, the comic store I purchased from had the same price. Infinity is 632 pages vs 256 on Infinity Gauntlet, maybe that's why it costs so much. I was happy to give the comic store some business so I didn't mind.

Thank goodness I have a good friend that is a Marvel comics Nut job!! He has all the stories on a bookshelf in his home. He let's me borrow whatever I want. I guess I should tell him to bring that series over.

#190 3 years ago

Has anyone been working on any Mods? A new infinity gauntlet is a given. What else would people want to see?

#191 3 years ago

There's a mod thread.

#192 3 years ago
Quoted from brickbuilder14:

Has anyone been working on any Mods? A new infinity gauntlet is a given. What else would people want to see?

I'm sure there will be plenty of mods available very shortly after lots of the games have landed in public. Sanctum target, Tower, and the glove are prime suspects. Shouldn't be long.

#193 3 years ago

Heres what I ordered. There ARE extra quantities of each size. The rubbers are cheap and I like having spares. This list does NOT include post sleeves because I prefer super bands translucent on my posts.
[quoted image]

Thank you for putting this together. Ordered them all in all purple for my LE
W/2 Blue flipper rubbers

Edit for flipper colors

#194 3 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

Thank you for putting this together. Ordered them all in all purple for my LE
W/2 Blue flipper rubbers
Edit for flipper colors

Sweet! I think pretty much any color is going to look good on this game. Its so vibrant and colorful you probably can't go wrong.

#195 3 years ago
11ACCD25-3C7D-4EEB-AE7E-D4BF233EC749 (resized).jpeg11ACCD25-3C7D-4EEB-AE7E-D4BF233EC749 (resized).jpeg
#196 3 years ago

Place your bets! I have zero information to base this on, but, my Bet is that LEs start landing at doorsteps by the end of this week! Whats everyone think?

#197 3 years ago

Place your bets! I have zero information to base this on, but, my Bet is that LEs start landing at doorsteps by the end of this week! Whats everyone think?

It wouldn't surprise me, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I don't want to be disappointed if I don't get "the call."

In a way, I think it would be cool to get it the same day (10/10) I got EHOH last year.

#198 3 years ago

Its been a while for me-is it standard practice to get the call a day or so before on setting up that delivery time?

As in-not at work and the driver says he is 5 minutes out?

#199 3 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

Its been a while for me-is it standard practice to get the call a day or so before on setting up that delivery time?

I got a call from FedEx Freight a couple days ahead to schedule delivery of my EHoH last year. I would expect the same.

#200 3 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

Usually it is. There have been times when I’ve been called the day of however.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 6,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 65.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
6,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Toys/Add-ons
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 70.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.50
Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.
Other
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
10,250 (OBO)
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nixa, MO
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 16.50
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
There are 12,641 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 253.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/4?hl=tbutler6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.