04.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg
IMG_1031 (resized).JPG
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
36863FBC-80B4-44C0-BAA5-628E16C6A2D9 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,723 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 255.
#2401 3 years ago

LOVE MY LE. ALSO FIRST PIN I OWN WITH INVISIGLASS... WOW . THANKS FOR T POST

#2402 3 years ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

There should be a spacer underneath the ramp bracket.
[quoted image]

Yep, that was it. Thank you!

#2403 3 years ago

So I took a hard look at the subway today and frankly the mech is much less complicated than I had expected. I believe I now understand why the balls get stuck at the end, or pass the first “finger”. Basically the mech tolerance is too loose. They used a very strong spring on the solenoid, which I assume is to ensure there is a lot of speed when the fingers return to their stationary position. The problem is that the spring is so strong it actually “warps” the mech allowing the alternate fingers to slip through the crack and get pinched.

I took a video of the amount of play that the spring creates:

As a temporary fix, I rotated the white plastic lever to the other side hoping that the little bit of bend that it had would work in my favor the other way. Sure enough it did and I haven’t had a failure since.

That said, this is a temporary fix I imagine. As soon as the plastic warps the other way I’ll be back to having too much play in the mech. They didn’t leave enough room for more washers or anything, so I’m not completely sure how I could fix it permanently. I almost feel like it needs a fence to keep it pressured in place.

#2404 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

The comic has the snap as well...

Exactly! But it’s something casuals will recognise from the movies they are familiar with, seeing it in comic form in the game would be a great for us comic nerds but also great to have in the game for casuals to see and experience within the game.

#2405 3 years ago

I am loving the game the shots are super smooth and the combos are a blast. The only problem I am having is the sound effects that are playing right before you plunge the ball sound like static or distorted in some weird way. All of the rest of the sounds sound fine tho. Does any buddy else notice this? Could some buddy take a picture of their speakers so I can see if mine are wired correctly thanks. Maybe the are out of phase. It might be how that music was just recorded I will see how that sound file sounds in pinball browser and see if it sounds the same.

#2406 3 years ago

Outlanes are so deceptive/brutal on this game (and they ship with the pegs closed). Yesterday, managed to have a decent game...277M. Today, just fired up a game and scored 8M. I've owned Keith's other 2 games and this seems the toughest...

#2407 3 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

So I took a hard look at the subway today and frankly the mech is much less complicated than I had expected. I believe I now understand why the balls get stuck at the end, or pass the first “finger”. Basically the mech tolerance is too loose. They used a very strong spring on the solenoid, which I assume is to ensure there is a lot of speed when the fingers return to their stationary position. The problem is that the spring is so strong it actually “warps” the mech allowing the alternate fingers to slip through the crack and get pinched.
I took a video of the amount of play that the spring creates:
As a temporary fix, I rotated the white plastic lever to the other side hoping that the little bit of bend that it had would work in my favor the other way. Sure enough it did and I haven’t had a failure since.
That said, this is a temporary fix I imagine. As soon as the plastic warps the other way I’ll be back to having too much play in the mech. They didn’t leave enough room for more washers or anything, so I’m not completely sure how I could fix it permanently. I almost feel like it needs a fence to keep it pressured in place.

Could you please show a pic of what you rotated? I’ve had a few balls stuck at the end of the subway before it goes into the scoop. I also had two balls stuck on the same finger, which resulted in a long ball search. Do you mean you took the white piece held on with e-clips off and just flipped it 180 degrees?

#2408 3 years ago
Quoted from dougPDX:

I don't think it's a knocker - it sounds like a very loud static pop.

You can go into the menu and adjust the knocker sound to off. I turn it off on all my Sterns. At least you will be able to say whether it is definitively the match sound or if it is an actual speaker issue.

#2409 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

I am loving the game the shots are super smooth and the combos are a blast. The only problem I am having is the sound effects that are playing right before you plunge the ball sound like static or distorted in some weird way. All of the rest of the sounds sound fine tho. Does any buddy else notice this? Could some buddy take a picture of their speakers so I can see if mine are wired correctly thanks. Maybe the are out of phase. It might be how that music was just recorded I will see how that sound file sounds in pinball browser and see if it sounds the same.

Mine is starting to do the same: I get occasional pops and crackles in the audio.

#2410 3 years ago

It’s a shame shipping kills the deal...

2D2E4E17-27B9-4D76-AF1A-FBC1C6175F8A (resized).jpeg2D2E4E17-27B9-4D76-AF1A-FBC1C6175F8A (resized).jpeg
#2411 3 years ago
Quoted from Reefkeep:

It’s a shame shipping kills the deal...
[quoted image]

The prices keep going up, but people are still buying them so obviously they're still priced too low.

#2412 3 years ago
Quoted from Tlamb:

Mine is starting to do the same: I get occasional pops and crackles in the audio.

I wonder what we can do to fix this issue. Do you think it is bad speakers or the amp on are main board is bad. Doess anyone know what we can test.

#2413 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

I wonder what we can do to fix this issue. Do you think it is bad speakers or the amp on are main board is bad. Doess anyone know what we can test.

I've never seen/heard a Spike 2 do that, does anyone have any video so we can get a better idea of what is going on? Electronic noises have very specific sounds.

#2414 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

the sound effects that are playing right before you plunge the ball sound like static or distorted in some weird way

Quoted from Pinballpal:

Do you think it is bad speakers or the amp on are main board is bad. Doess anyone know what we can test.

I doubt there is a hardware or speaker problem at play here. We've seen similar issues and have had numerous reports of what you are describing among the Spike titles.

I've had success in reducing the value of "MUSIC ATTENUATION" and "SPEECH ATTENUATION" in the menu to address popping of the effects. Specifically, making both more negative in the menu (negative attenuation means louder, relatively speaking). The defaults are likely zero so try making both -3 to -5 for starters and experiment. Theory being that the digital levels of the effects have been mixed in too hot compared to the music and callouts and the effects are getting clipped. There are other titles that have similar issues but they appear in the music track and since the effects levels in the Spike menu are "pinned" (not adjustable), making the music and speech louder appears to have the background result of making the effects levels "colder" and helps the clipping.

Note that undesireable things can happen if you adjust too dramatically such as the effects starting to disappear but you can easily get back to the default values. These adjustments take time to explore so be patient.

I'd love to know if this helps!

#2415 3 years ago

Ground loop isolator like JJP games??

#2416 3 years ago

Would love to see Adam Warlock show up as a bonus to battle Thanos if you manage to collect all the gems going into the wizard mode.

Or have him as a bonus stage (part 3 for example) of battle thanos that’s only accessible if you have all the gems going into battle thanos.

9C43E421-931A-4052-849E-D74C7CB900BE (resized).jpeg9C43E421-931A-4052-849E-D74C7CB900BE (resized).jpeg

#2417 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Could you please show a pic of what you rotated? I’ve had a few balls stuck at the end of the subway before it goes into the scoop. I also had two balls stuck on the same finger, which resulted in a long ball search. Do you mean you took the white piece held on with e-clips off and just flipped it 180 degrees?

Exactly. I basically flipped it over so the “warped” side of the plastic is working in my favor.

#2418 3 years ago
Quoted from PinWoofer:

I doubt there is a hardware or speaker problem at play here. We've seen similar issues and have had numerous reports of what you are describing among the Spike titles.
I've had success in reducing the value of "MUSIC ATTENUATION" and "SPEECH ATTENUATION" in the menu to address popping of the effects. Specifically, making both more negative in the menu (negative attenuation means louder, relatively speaking). The defaults are likely zero so try making both -3 to -5 for starters and experiment. Theory being that the digital levels of the effects have been mixed in too hot compared to the music and callouts and the effects are getting clipped. There are other titles that have similar issues but they appear in the music track and since the effects levels in the Spike menu are "pinned" (not adjustable), making the music and speech louder appears to have the background result of making the effects levels "colder" and helps the clipping.
Note that undesireable things can happen if you adjust too dramatically such as the effects starting to disappear but you can easily get back to the default values. These adjustments take time to explore so be patient.
I'd love to know if this helps!

I will give this a try thanks. The distortion I am getting is in the music loop that is playing at the start of the game before you plunge the ball. So should I make the MUSIC ATTENUATION not has loud with with a positive value? Some one was having distortion in their JP and he fixed it by flashing a new SD card for the game. I going to try that as well.

#2419 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

I will give this a try thanks. The distortion I am getting is in the music loop that is playing at the start of the game before you plunge the ball. So should I make the MUSIC ATTENUATION not has loud with with a positive value? Some one was having distortion in their JP and he fixed it by flashing a new SD card for the game. I going to try that as well.

Exactly - increase the music attenuation as described.

#2420 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Which lead me to think, shouldn’t the gauntlet be unlit at the start of a game? And the gauntlet lights up as you loose each gem?

I'm pretty sure all the gauntlet gems are dimly lit at the beginning of the game. If you lose one, it fully lights. Subtle difference. I assume they did it that way so the gems don't all look plain white at the beginning of the game.

#2421 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

See I had taken the story differently, that the black order where retrieving the stones for Thanos and you where stopping them from getting the stones back to him.
Either way it would be cool if they could somehow incorporate the snap somehow, match sequence maybe? It would be great for those who are mostly familiar with the movies to see that reference.

That’s how I interpret the story as well. If Thanos had the gems already, then the black order wouldn’t have them...

#2422 3 years ago

Per the official rule sheet

Screenshot (52) (resized).pngScreenshot (52) (resized).png
#2423 3 years ago
Quoted from jhoward1082:

Per the official rule sheet[quoted image]

I knew I had read it that way somewhere, thanks for posting. I’m guessing the lit gems might change with more code updates and as toppers roll out, the topper has all the gems so it would make sense for none of them to be lit at game start, and as you win gems the topper lits up for us the player and if you loose the gauntlet lits up as you haven’t stoped the black order bringing that gem back to thanos.

I know each gem has a perk and it Thanos gets them along with the gem to work against you in the wizard mode but I would love to see some cool stuff with the snap if you loose all the gems, like snaps away half your score, snaps and your flippers die or one of them does. Would obviously need an option to turn stuff off like that as not everyone would enjoy that stuff especially comp players but it would definitely add an element of fun to the gem collection.

#2424 3 years ago
Quoted from dbb143:

Myself and a few others have seen this (though not too often and inconsistent for me so far). I have the PDF for the adjustment procedure someone emailed to me, not sure how to post it publicly though.[quoted image]

I am able to lower the disc just fine but from right to left it is lower on one side vs the other. What’s the best way to straighten it out? First game I have had with a mech like this. Thank you in advance.

82FDB476-074C-4BE3-8445-BDAA5924579B (resized).jpeg82FDB476-074C-4BE3-8445-BDAA5924579B (resized).jpegE9912645-CB90-43B8-B6F6-2B86F44A60AC (resized).jpegE9912645-CB90-43B8-B6F6-2B86F44A60AC (resized).jpeg
#2425 3 years ago

Okay, this is going to be a bit long but I thought it could be worth it to share what I did on my subway this weekend. Ended up not being too difficult to do for what I needed on mine. There are 8 wiring connectors, 3 RGB light boards, and an opto bracket to undo to get to it. Sounds like a lot but they were all easy to disconnect. The way the mech works and aligns is pretty straightforward.

Here’s what I did:
1) For balls scooting around the first finger resulting in two balls getting trapped between the 1st and 2nd finger, I put cabinet bumpers in the curve of the plastic tray to prevent the ball from riding slightly up the side of it to get around the finger. I tested by holding the mech in my hand and rolling a ball through it to see how the ball could get around. After I put the bumpers in, no matter how hard I tried to roll the ball through from any angle the ball could not get around the first finger. Pics show the fix and a markup of where I saw the ball rolling around the finger.

2) For other issues with balls in the channel, I re-aligned the fingers in the center of the channel in the plastic tray. Note that this alignment can be done without disconnecting any wiring and without removing the mech. With the mech mounted, there's a pretty good view straight down the channel to check finger alignment by looking though a gap in the VUK, and all the screw points for the metal frame holding the mech are slotted to allow for changing the alignment. Pic shows the view I had of the channel to align the fingers. While looking through that gap, I used my hand to pull the plunger on the coil so the 2 fingers would raise. Note that gravity won't won't drop the other three fingers with the playfield up in the service position, so this ends up giving you a view of all 5 fingers up at the same time. On mine I found it was most important at this point to pay attention to the alignment of the two fingers (circled one of them in the pic) that are usually down in order to get them centered in the channel, even if the other three didn't seem quite exactly centered. To test the alignment I pulled and released the plunger rapidly several times to make sure they weren't binding or catching at all. I found that if I only did one quick pull and release on the plunger to test it, then it could look like everything was okay but when I did it rapidly over and over it could catch or bind a bit once in 10 tries if it the alignment was slightly off. I think to really test the alignment you need to pull the plunger straight up rapidly 5 to 10 times to make sure it's staying smooth and not catching or binding at all.

3) For balls going into the Ant Man hole, bouncing into the end of the subway and getting stuck I didn't have a file as suggested by @chuckcasey. I tried shimming with washers to create a bit more slope in the mech but still had a couple balls get stuck and need a slight nudge to get out. I think the best solution for this is going to be @chuckcasey's suggestion to use a file and make a taper at the end of the groove in the plastic tray. Here's his post: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/44#post-5934704. Pic shows where the taper needs to be filed at the end of the channel.

I play tested for about 5 hours yesterday. I can't say 100% for certain but I think I play tested beyond the point where I was previously seeing at least one instance of a ball issue in the subway, and in all that play yesterday I had zero issues with #1 or #2. Of course there could be other causes creating issues like fingers needing to be straightened a bit or weld issues, but I thought I'd share the basics of what I did on mine in case it can help.

7DD47421-BEE8-4C64-8FEB-669BC9ED5DEC (resized).jpeg7DD47421-BEE8-4C64-8FEB-669BC9ED5DEC (resized).jpeg70B685F7-3E07-4644-989C-8DDFAB2236B4 (resized).jpeg70B685F7-3E07-4644-989C-8DDFAB2236B4 (resized).jpegD7B78E31-B924-4A61-8CB8-D427B489585B (resized).jpegD7B78E31-B924-4A61-8CB8-D427B489585B (resized).jpeg693D44EA-FE51-4EF7-9981-74125004E0EA (resized).jpeg693D44EA-FE51-4EF7-9981-74125004E0EA (resized).jpeg6852D6F3-1C95-4D2B-AE77-AD5EDA97E92A (resized).jpeg6852D6F3-1C95-4D2B-AE77-AD5EDA97E92A (resized).jpeg47B075E8-12CD-4004-A5C5-3CE3CC27C30E (resized).jpeg47B075E8-12CD-4004-A5C5-3CE3CC27C30E (resized).jpeg57CFE36E-C5D0-4607-ABA6-8A3DEA09187B (resized).jpeg57CFE36E-C5D0-4607-ABA6-8A3DEA09187B (resized).jpeg

#2426 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

So in the yellow club...J85M was spot on...my XMen Magneto didn't mind ( chrome just didn't work for me but gave it a shot too)....
[quoted image]

where did you get that topper for xmen?

#2427 3 years ago
Quoted from Dahawk007:

I am able to lower the disc just fine but from right to left it is lower on one side vs the other. What’s the best way to straighten it out? First game I have had with a mech like this. Thank you in advance. [quoted image][quoted image]

Download the adjustment pdf... click on it, it's several pages long.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/36#post-5924517

#2428 3 years ago
Quoted from Dahawk007:

I am able to lower the disc just fine but from right to left it is lower on one side vs the other. What’s the best way to straighten it out? First game I have had with a mech like this. Thank you in advance. [quoted image][quoted image]

I would like to know the same thing,the pdf shows the outer ring adjustment not the spinning disk,I looked at it and and puzzled on how to adjust it.

Someone must have worked o it!

#2429 3 years ago

I looked it all over and I did lower my disc a little but it’s unbalanced. It’s higher nearer the post. I may message Stern about it before I take the whole thing off.

#2430 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

1) For balls scooting around the first finger
2) For other issues with balls in the channel,

1) interesting, I'll have to keep an eye out.
2) its pretty easy to align it right? that was like 99% of my issues down there, worked great until the weld broke.
I didn't use any washers until the end to make the slope, but I put 3 washers on the coil mech itself. (the ones where it attaches to the groove channels.)

#2431 3 years ago

Just tried battle royal for first time. Super fun! Beat it on first try on my last avenger with almost no health left. But super fun mode. Would love for stuff like that to become a trend.

#2432 3 years ago
Quoted from hocuslocus:

1) interesting, I'll have to keep an eye out.
2) its pretty easy to align it right? that was like 99% of my issues down there, worked great until the weld broke.
I didn't use any washers until the end to make the slope, but I put 3 washers on the coil mech itself. (the ones where it attaches to the groove channels.)

Yep, it was pretty easy to align and very nice that all the screw points were open ended to align it. Just curious, what were the washers on the coil mech being used for on yours? What were they correcting/aligning?

#2433 3 years ago

Just received my premium and the Playfield is perfect!

D42491F2-7E12-4AD9-8004-DC2CD157CF47 (resized).jpegD42491F2-7E12-4AD9-8004-DC2CD157CF47 (resized).jpeg
#2434 3 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Just received my premium and the Playfield is perfect!
[quoted image]

So happy for you! Mine has pooling around the Pym ball guide, on both sides of the thor captive ball (guides) the wagonda ball guide, and one post on the right outlane area which had a washer under it and the pooling surrounds the washer.... I noticed a chip of the art was missing ON DAY ONE from the right side of my pym ball guide (the side the ball never contacts) but the guide was dug so far into the playfield that the art bubbled up slong the guide and chipped off before even making it to my home! This is unacceptable being a $7800 game that was never played to have such damage on day one! I contacted stern but I just don't see them sending me a populated playfield to fix these issues that I clearly can't fix myself after paying nearly 8k for a new machine. I know it's "pinball" and the machines are meant to be played, but I can't get the thought out of my head that if I were selling a 8k machine I'd make sure my customers were looked after 100% especially before they even played one game!

#2435 3 years ago

I received a message on the subway today from Stern saying that “engineering is working on it”. I don’t have any further details, but it sounds like they cannot just send me a replacement until they figure it out.

#2436 3 years ago
Quoted from MUGEN_4_LIFE:

So happy for you! Mine has pooling around the Pym ball guide, on both sides of the thor captive ball (guides) the wagonda ball guide, and one post on the right outlane area which had a washer under it and the pooling surrounds the washer.... I noticed a chip of the art was missing ON DAY ONE from the right side of my pym ball guide (the side the ball never contacts) but the guide was dug so far into the playfield that the art bubbled up slong the guide and chipped off before even making it to my home! This is unacceptable being a $7800 game that was never played to have such damage on day one! I contacted stern but I just don't see them sending me a populated playfield to fix these issues that I clearly can't fix myself after paying nearly 8k for a new machine. I know it's "pinball" and the machines are meant to be played, but I can't get the thought out of my head that if I were selling a 8k machine I'd make sure my customers were looked after 100% especially before they even played one game!

Have you contacted your distro? A good distro can help a lot in this situation. I feel your pain. Good luck!

#2437 3 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I received a message on the subway today from Stern saying that “engineering is working on it”. I don’t have any further details, but it sounds like they cannot just send me a replacement until they figure it out.

What’s the issue with your subway? I am having an issue where the ball is getting stuck right before it drops into the scoop and two balls getting stuck on the same finger, occasionally. I am being sent a new wall lock assembly. The part I’m being sent doesn’t match what’s in the manual so I’m assuming it’s been updated.

#2438 3 years ago

I’ve been having issues with the ball getting stuck in this area. It’s wedge so tight you can’t shake it out. The glass has to come off, then it takes a good amount of strength to pull it out.

9D3D5196-7FF6-4B09-81D1-73408C6E48F8 (resized).jpeg9D3D5196-7FF6-4B09-81D1-73408C6E48F8 (resized).jpeg
#2439 3 years ago
Quoted from MurphyPeoples:

I’ve been having issues with the ball getting stuck in this area. It’s wedge so tight you can’t shake it out. The glass has to come off, then it takes a good amount of strength to pull it out.
[quoted image]

Wow that’s something I haven’t seen before!

What washers are people using under ball guides I have some very minor pooling around the guide just in front of my Ant-Man VUK so want to raise the guide ASAP!

#2440 3 years ago

I collected my first gem last night and it was the most rewarding moment in pinball!

#2441 3 years ago

Just received PinMonk 's Tibetan Flipper Coil cooling kit and installed it on my AIQ Premium. Played last night for 2 hours and there was zero flipper fade. Super easy to install and works perfectly. Highly recommend.

#2442 3 years ago
Quoted from cloggedDrain:

I collected my first gem last night and it was the most rewarding moment in pinball!

Congrats!!!

#2443 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

What washers are people using under ball guides I have some very minor pooling around the guide just in front of my Ant-Man VUK so want to raise the guide ASAP!

Someone else mentioned these a while back. 1/4” black fiber washers.

7EDEFDAD-75D4-4F13-B148-A67DB8866128 (resized).jpeg7EDEFDAD-75D4-4F13-B148-A67DB8866128 (resized).jpeg
#2444 3 years ago
Quoted from cloggedDrain:

Hmm. You must be new at this or have led a very sheltered pinball life (jk

#2445 3 years ago

Has anyone lowered or raised their disc? Was your white locking nut (big plastic washer white cog looking thing) beyond hard to initially release and loosen?

Feel like I’ve got more chance of picking up Mjolnir than getting this thing undone!

#2446 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Has anyone lowered or raised their disc? Was your white locking nut (big plastic washer white cog looking thing) beyond hard to initially release and loosen?
Feel like I’ve got more chance of picking up Mjolnir than getting this thing undone!

I couldn't loosen it by hand, but gently using a pliers I was able to loosen. It was an easy adjustment after that. Just be sure to follow all steps in that PDF.

#2447 3 years ago
Quoted from MurphyPeoples:

[quoted image]

I've had it happen once in about 135 games

#2448 3 years ago

Has anyone heard anything about the latest delays? I’m a first day pro ordered still waiting for the distributor to get their batch of pros

#2449 3 years ago

I hear you man, I’m in on a Premium and my distributor keeps telling me things are delayed another week (for 3 weeks in a row).
Fingers crossed for this week. I’d love to fire it up this weekend.

#2450 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I tried getting a washer under that Ant Man ball guide, but I didn't see a nut under the playfield to loosen so I couldn't lift the end of the guide enough to get one in there. I pried up the end of the guide a bit so I could slide a thin strip of mylar under it for now, but I'd like to get a washer there instead. It didn't seem like that screw (or whatever it is) at the end of the ball guide goes through the playfield though. Is there a way to raise it to get a washer under that one? Does it just lift out?

D7725F30-EE15-4431-BB7F-90A29980BB9D (resized).jpegD7725F30-EE15-4431-BB7F-90A29980BB9D (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
London, ON
€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

8,924 (OBO)
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newnan, GA
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,723 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/49?hl=zeldarioid and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.