04.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg
IMG_1031 (resized).JPG
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
36863FBC-80B4-44C0-BAA5-628E16C6A2D9 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,723 posts in this topic. You are on page 40 of 255.
#1951 3 years ago

Really sucks when you pay for extra stuff and then spend a ton of time getting the stuff to work. Happened with me on IMDM Premium...took 1 month to fully dial in.

I have Avengers Pro. What is cool about the subway (when it's working? Is it just a physical ball lock?

#1952 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

IMDM Premium...took 1 month to fully dial in.

I’ll see you and raise you a Stranger Thungs LE. Took like 6 months to dial in. Haha

#1953 3 years ago

Both these guys speak the truth! snaroff chuckwurt

#1954 3 years ago

As others have reported, I’m also having the occasional ball get stuck at the far right side of the subway. Sometimes during multiball, that ball is not fully rolling into the vuk and ejecting. The ball just seems to sit there- I can’t really see what’s stopping it.

Had anyone tried installing washers under the subway (under the pf) to give it s bit more downward angle to fix this issue? I recall reading about a few who owners discussing this remedy, not sure if actually fixes it.
Thanks!

#1955 3 years ago

Just had a monster game. Got 10 trophies, played all gem and collected 5, and got to BOMB.

Funny how most games I get like 50-80M, and then you get one of these!

Loving it so far!

PXL_20201025_173707444 (resized).jpgPXL_20201025_173707444 (resized).jpg
#1956 3 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

As others have reported, I’m also having the occasional ball get stuck at the far right side of the subway. Sometimes during multiball, that ball is not fully rolling into the vuk and ejecting. The ball just seems to sit there- I can’t really see what’s stopping it.
Had anyone tried installing washers under the subway (under the pf) to give it s bit more downward angle to fix this issue? I recall reading about a few who owners discussing this remedy, not sure if actually fixes it.
Thanks!

I plan on doing that tonight, had the same issue one single ball stuck far right just past the last tooth so even that can’t dislodge it if you go into test (seems to happen every time I’ve had the issue during a multiball) will report back if it cures the issue.

Hopefully it’s just a code related issue as it only ever seems to happen to me with a multiball.

#1957 3 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

If I’m not mistaken the ones you fail go to Thanos and light up on the Gauntlet in the back right.

Might be because I’m on 0.91 still but the gems in my infinity gauntlet are always lit throughout the entire game.

Which is odd because as you said I was certain when you lost a gem it would lit up on the gauntlet to let you know what thanos has, while yours are logged on screen and likely eventually on the topper.

#1958 3 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Thanks!

Someone show me a different answer but I've experienced this since day one and here is what I see:
- never happens with a single ball moving thru the subway
- ALWAYS happens when 2 or more balls moving thru subway
- the ball sits just to the right of the last set of fingers and can only be nudged into dropping into the VUK (takes quite a jolt to move it)

I watched it happen twice during gameplay and here's what I see

- 2 balls in subway, and they are moving via the fingers toward the VUK
- First ball drops to the VUK and THE SECOND BALL is being guided toward the VUK by the code as if the first ball is not even already sitting in the VUK
- The fingers continue to guide that second ball PAST the last set of fingers, where normally, they would hold the ball at the second to last set of fingers so as to provide enough of a a rolling start to allow that second ball to drop into the VUK when the fingers lift.
- With the second ball moved PAST the last set of fingers, there is no rolling momentum created because that second ball is sitting (touching actually) the first ball while its still sitting there in the VUK waiting for ejection onto the rail.

So ...
- That second ball parks itself at the end of the subway
- The first ball then pops out of the VUK and the second ball languishes there, until you drain the ball that exited the VUK
- Then, we all know what happens, the game goes into ball search

Seems like this is an easy code fix?
-
Pic is where the second ball "sits" AFTER the first ball has exited the VUK

IMG_9667 (resized).jpgIMG_9667 (resized).jpg

#1959 3 years ago

Or the transition from the lack mech to the VUK is not flush causing a hang up. I would make sure that is flush or slightly higher than the VUK edge so balls don’t come to rest there.

#1960 3 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Both these guys speak the truth! snaroff chuckwurt

My premium is fine, my JP and IMDN are dialed in as well haha

#1961 3 years ago
Quoted from Sluggo39:

My premium is fine, my JP and IMDN are dialed in as well haha

#1962 3 years ago

Questions: SOul Gem mode- what are the shots? I got through the first 4-5 and then it wasnt clear what was next. It was a green light for each one and then suddenly there wasnt any but mode was still active.

Extra balls- what triggers these? Ive had terrible games when I get it right away and I just had 110m game when i never lit extra ball......

#1963 3 years ago

I which to see the numbers of collected trophy’s on the main screen

What the meaning of numbers in the collected gems ?

#1964 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Questions: SOul Gem mode- what are the shots? I got through the first 4-5 and then it wasnt clear what was next. It was a green light for each one and then suddenly there wasnt any but mode was still active.
Extra balls- what triggers these? Ive had terrible games when I get it right away and I just had 110m game when i never lit extra ball......

Not sure what lights extra ball, but I got two of them in my last game.

For Soul Gem, if I remember correctly, it's right order, left ramp, right (wide) ramp, left orbit, Thor, 3 target bank, Captain Marvel, then Avengers tower.

#1965 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Or the transition from the lack mech to the VUK is not flush causing a hang up. I would make sure that is flush or slightly higher than the VUK edge so balls don’t come to rest there.

We had this happen twice last night at an unofficial launch party on an LE. Both times the ball came into the VUK hot and bounced over so the VUK couldn't read it. A ball search got it out.

#1966 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Not sure what lights extra ball, but I got two of them in my last game.
For Soul Gem, if I remember correctly, it's right order, left ramp, right (wide) ramp, left orbit, Thor, 3 target bank, Captain Marvel, then Avengers tower.

is it always a green light?

#1967 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

is it always a green light?

Not for Thor or the 3 bank, they just flash.

#1968 3 years ago

Anyone else waiting on a pro?

Two months ago traded in a game towards credit on the next stern release and I have yet to get a call.

Just curious if they are really behind that much or if the local distributor is pushing mine back because I’m not a full cash buyer.

#1969 3 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

I which to see the numbers of collected trophy’s on the main screen
What the meaning of numbers in the collected gems ?

Number of “activations” available for that gem. Power, Mind, and reality gem on drop targets will work 3 times. Mind gem on a different avenger will work 1-3 times depending on avenger level. Space gem will let you rotate gems 1-3 times with action button after shooting it.

#1970 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Yep I’m really liking this code update. Lots of really great stuff. I like the new ball save from the tower, but it just ended my Space Gem quest.
I’d hit an arc reactor shot during Space Gem and the ball save lit so I didn’t flip when it came down because I figured I’d use ball save instead of possibly bricking a shot at the upper flipper and draining. The ball went SDTM and ball save kicked in, but the gem quest ended like it does on any other drain.
I had assumed the gem quest would continue with ball save. I don’t know if it’s what they intended with it, but thought I’d post to let people know so they don’t get the same surprise. !

I had the same experience except I earned the ball save at the drop targets, then immediately drained. Got my ball back, but it ended the quest I was in.

#1971 3 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

Anyone else waiting on a pro?
Two months ago traded in a game towards credit on the next stern release and I have yet to get a call.
Just curious if they are really behind that much or if the local distributor is pushing mine back because I’m not a full cash buyer.

I'm in on a Pro from day one and hearing early November. I know distributors with them in stock, Stern life.

#1972 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Someone show me a different answer but I've experienced this since day one and here is what I see:
- never happens with a single ball moving thru the subway
- ALWAYS happens when 2 or more balls moving thru subway
- the ball sits just to the right of the last set of fingers and can only be nudged into dropping into the VUK (takes quite a jolt to move it)
I watched it happen twice during gameplay and here's what I see
- 2 balls in subway, and they are moving via the fingers toward the VUK
- First ball drops to the VUK and THE SECOND BALL is being guided toward the VUK by the code as if the first ball is not even already sitting in the VUK
- The fingers continue to guide that second ball PAST the last set of fingers, where normally, they would hold the ball at the second to last set of fingers so as to provide enough of a a rolling start to allow that second ball to drop into the VUK when the fingers lift.
- With the second ball moved PAST the last set of fingers, there is no rolling momentum created because that second ball is sitting (touching actually) the first ball while its still sitting there in the VUK waiting for ejection onto the rail.
So ...
- That second ball parks itself at the end of the subway
- The first ball then pops out of the VUK and the second ball languishes there, until you drain the ball that exited the VUK
- Then, we all know what happens, the game goes into ball search
Seems like this is an easy code fix?
-
Pic is where the second ball "sits" AFTER the first ball has exited the VUK
[quoted image]

Yeah don’t bother adding washer to one end to get it to add incline, I can confirm most of if not all of this, the VUK and Subway need to communicate in the code to fix the issue.

I may try to add washers both ends so the subway is slightly higher than the playfield but code would be the ideal fix for this.

#1973 3 years ago
Quoted from koffeeguy:

I had the same experience except I earned the ball save at the drop targets, then immediately drained. Got my ball back, but it ended the quest I was in.

Yep, I had that one happen last night too. Ball save from drops awarded but quest being played ended. Hopefully they fix it so a quest doesn’t end if your ball doesn’t end.

#1974 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

When it's not clear, it's either Thor or the target bank, both of which need a callout or better indication that they're the next shot.

#1975 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Just had a monster game. Got 10 trophies, played all gem and collected 5, and got to BOMB.
Funny how most games I get like 50-80M, and then you get one of these!
Loving it so far!
[quoted image]

Since both of us are fans of Wizard Mode thread, 3 ball, factory settings, replay...

13AF1726-E1F6-4CDB-AE0E-0D89517A74C7 (resized).jpeg13AF1726-E1F6-4CDB-AE0E-0D89517A74C7 (resized).jpeg924DB9CD-131A-4B5E-B98E-16BDC6A981F9 (resized).jpeg924DB9CD-131A-4B5E-B98E-16BDC6A981F9 (resized).jpeg
#1976 3 years ago

Just noticed this on my game has anyone else had this issue? Going into the service menu, my game seems to leave the I and R inserts dimly lit.

109AF6B6-46EB-4168-B3C9-EFBFC03F6515 (resized).jpeg109AF6B6-46EB-4168-B3C9-EFBFC03F6515 (resized).jpeg5BF11ADF-5D89-441E-A94B-36D256612FED (resized).jpeg5BF11ADF-5D89-441E-A94B-36D256612FED (resized).jpeg
#1977 3 years ago

Got the soul gem for the first time today. Three gems total. Getting better. This game is the real deal. Best flow I’ve ever seen. Code pretty damn solid.

#1978 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

When it's not clear, it's either Thor or the target bank, both of which need a callout or better indication that they're the next shot.

That helps thanks

#1979 3 years ago

Anyone put different t moulding on a premium yet? I’m undecided on which colour to go with, I was thinking maybe a purple.

#1980 3 years ago

For those who wanted to see a premium with yellow t-molding...

0C4CBC5A-9090-4AA8-8C24-2D53D43015A5 (resized).jpeg0C4CBC5A-9090-4AA8-8C24-2D53D43015A5 (resized).jpegFF4DC174-883B-4903-9003-065BD40DDC77 (resized).jpegFF4DC174-883B-4903-9003-065BD40DDC77 (resized).jpeg
#1981 3 years ago
Quoted from tktlwyr:

[quoted image][quoted image]

What's your speaker mod?

#1982 3 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

What's your speaker mod?

Same Q! Looks amazing ^^^^^^

#1983 3 years ago

Officially a part of the club! My Premium arrived on Friday (Thanks Ken!) with a build stamp of Oct 13th. Some notes relating to various themes/issues from this post:

• First, the playfield looks amazing. The print quality itself looks great (For non-screened), there is no post pooling, and I can't see any spots where rails or the apron are digging into the clear. There is some really minor dimpling after 40 games or so, but very acceptable and what I would expect. In other words, the dimples are significantly shallower than my JP table. The clear isn't very thick, but not as thin as JP where I can see and feel every insert and layered print edge. Time will tell if the A:IQ playfield ends up with really bad grain issues like my JP.
  • No loose arms on the subway mechanism. Maybe with a recent build date, my table has a subway mech without early weld issues.
  • No issues with the ball falling off of any of the ramps, although I've had a few cringe inducing air balls clip the glass.
  • I initially dropped the subway hold time to 500ms, and I've only had one instance of two balls getting stuck in the second subway stop that required a ball search. After a few search cycles the subway balls moved, the sensors picked up the ball movement, held one ball on the last stop, and released one to the VUK as expected (2 player game and I only had one lock). After the .92 update that always moves balls out of the first spot and raising the hold speed back up to 600ms, the flow through the subway is noticeably smoother than the 1 second default and no further traversal issues.
  • I had to tighten one of the disc leveling screws since the front edge of the assembly was slightly raised above the playfield. So far, this seems to be the only physical tweaking I've needed to do. A huge improvement over all I needed to do for JP, for sure.
  • Swapped out the coil stops with replacements from Marco Specialties instead of Pinball Life this time. I'm not going to even bother testing the stock Stern stops, so this could be optional.
  • The game has the posts in the easiest position. The outlanes are hungry and the gaps already feel huge, so I don't recommend moving the posts unless you have crazy high skills (Or you really want a challenge).
  • Speaking of drains, inner loop rejects off the upper flipper really want to head straight out the left outlane. I have to do a fairly moderate nudge when the ball is just above the Hawkeye target which gives just enough for the ball to clip the post near the drop targets above the outlane. SDTM drains out of the pop area are also pretty annoying since the ball isn't close enough to any of the posts to nudge and force some lateral movement. It's the only way I've had house balls so far.
  • The last one, and the most significant to me, is that coil fade on the bottom flippers is <b>horrendous</b>, and a major complaint. After about an hour and a half of play, it becomes extremely difficult to make it up ramps with the left flipper and next to impossible with the right. This makes sense since almost everything returns to the right flipper, although I haven't looked at any audits yet to confirm the flip count bias. The lower flippers are still running at the stock 255 setting in the menu. I ordered the flipper mech mounted coil fans from Pin Monk, and I'm debating on dropping the flipper power to see if that reduces heat fatigue and doesn't prohibit shots. If anyone has some numbers they've been happy with I'd appreciate the starting point. Otherwise I'll experiment a bit and see what I come up with.

For those on the fence between the Pro and Premium, I played a dozen or so games on a Pro at Next Level and now own a Premium, so I will offer my thoughts and opinions on the Prem/LE additions:

First, the Marvel ramp has a noticeably positive impact on gameplay. It's very fun to shoot, and I haven't had a problem with ramp rejects until the flippers start to fade (see above). Even then, the ball almost always makes it up to the opto at least, and I still get credit for the shot with the ball coming back about middle left flipper. In general, my theory after only playing the Pro turned out to be true, and the safer return to the right flipper for the Marvel and Ant Man shots is a benefit for ball control.

For the subway it's a neat addition and helpful to see how many portal locks you have for the next gem mode, although I liked the color coordinated gem mode start lighting effects in .91 a bit more than the rainbow effects with .92. Regarding concerns about the subway stops breaking flow, it really doesn't in my opinion. The only place there is a pause in the action while the subway is moving balls into the VUK is at the start of a mode when the animations play. For the Pro, you have the same animation wait, except the ball sits on a post above the upper flipper instead. The bigger difference is the Prem/LE portal lock balls are fed into the VUK with a safer ball feed guaranteed to the right flipper, while the Pro uses autolaunched balls, which may or may not make it all the way up the back ramp to the right flipper.

Regarding the VUK, there is a slight delay at times waiting for the kickout, but I'd say pretty close to the same amount of time it takes for the ball to work its way down and into the inlane on the Pro after hitting the target. This table doesn't have a full fan layout or shoot like AfM or MB, so I don't feel a big break in flow from the subway/VUK. Plus, now I can actually take my eyes off the table and see what the mystery award and ramp counts are, instead of having to watch for potential Marvel and Ant Man returns clipping the right sling or bouncing out of the inlane.

#1984 3 years ago

Uggggggg...... damn you stern

20201025_190450 (resized).jpg20201025_190450 (resized).jpg
#1985 3 years ago

Being a tmnt le and avengers premium owner I feel like the hawkeye challenge shot is the way more fun version of 123 foot(which i hate). I love the tower lock on this game. The third flipper is just awesome in general as well.

#1986 3 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Uggggggg...... damn you stern
[quoted image]

Any computer power cord will work.

#1987 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Being a tmnt le and avengers premium owner I feel like the hawkeye challenge shot is the way more fun version of 123 foot(which i hate). I love the tower lock on this game. The third flipper is just awesome in general as well.

Totally agree, my TMNTLE was in and out within a couple of weeks, love the theme just didn’t gel with the game and my 3rd old who is starting to enjoy playing pinball got bored and frustrated by it.

Challenge mode on AIQ is brilliant for the kids continual ball save, light shows and loads of shaker feedback specially when you drain, kids love it!!

#1988 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

I had the same thing happened then I figured it out. It’s super clear until you know it but the next is drop targets, and Thor. All the lights will flash on Thor, with drop targets it will cycle between rows and you need to hit the target while that row is hit. I was looking for blinking green arrow and couldn’t figure it out until I got it a few times. Enjoy!

#1989 3 years ago

Dont know if this is an issue really, but may scuff up the balls. In the subway, the second finger hits the ball as it shoots up. Moves it along, but wondering if itll scuff up balls and make them mess up the playfield. Will change them out soon and see i guess. Should i change the timings on the subway maybe? I think if i give it just a quarter second longer between pulses itll fix it.

#1990 3 years ago

After closer inspection i think all of our subways will have this. The two fingers are just close together. So one pushes the ball a bit.

#1991 3 years ago

Factory set up. Two soul gems. Several extra balls. Tons of fun.

4259DE9D-2CA7-49FA-A70A-186F68EFB7B3 (resized).jpeg4259DE9D-2CA7-49FA-A70A-186F68EFB7B3 (resized).jpeg
#1992 3 years ago
Quoted from Flipstream:

Officially a part of the club! My Premium arrived on Friday (Thanks Ken!) with a build stamp of Oct 13th. Some notes relating to various themes/issues from this post:

First, the playfield looks amazing. The print quality itself looks great (For non-screened), there is no post pooling, and I can't see any spots where rails or the apron are digging into the clear. There is some really minor dimpling after 40 games or so, but very acceptable and what I would expect. In other words, the dimples are significantly shallower than my JP table. The clear isn't very thick, but not as thin as JP where I can see and feel every insert and layered print edge. Time will tell if the A:IQ playfield ends up with really bad grain issues like my JP.
No loose arms on the subway mechanism. Maybe with a recent build date, my table has a subway mech without early weld issues.
No issues with the ball falling off of any of the ramps, although I've had a few cringe inducing air balls clip the glass.
I initially dropped the subway hold time to 500ms, and I've only had one instance of two balls getting stuck in the second subway stop that required a ball search. After a few search cycles the subway balls moved, the sensors picked up the ball movement, held one ball on the last stop, and released one to the VUK as expected (2 player game and I only had one lock). After the .92 update that always moves balls out of the first spot and raising the hold speed back up to 600ms, the flow through the subway is noticeably smoother than the 1 second default and no further traversal issues.
I had to tighten one of the disc leveling screws since the front edge of the assembly was slightly raised above the playfield. So far, this seems to be the only physical tweaking I've needed to do. A huge improvement over all I needed to do for JP, for sure.
Swapped out the coil stops with replacements from Marco Specialties instead of Pinball Life this time. I'm not going to even bother testing the stock Stern stops, so this could be optional.
The game has the posts in the easiest position. The outlanes are hungry and the gaps already feel huge, so I don't recommend moving the posts unless you have crazy high skills (Or you really want a challenge).
Speaking of drains, inner loop rejects off the upper flipper really want to head straight out the left outlane. I have to do a fairly moderate nudge when the ball is just above the Hawkeye target which gives just enough for the ball to clip the post near the drop targets above the outlane. SDTM drains out of the pop area are also pretty annoying since the ball isn't close enough to any of the posts to nudge and force some lateral movement. It's the only way I've had house balls so far.
The last one, and the most significant to me, is that coil fade on the bottom flippers is <b>horrendous</b>, and a major complaint. After about an hour and a half of play, it becomes extremely difficult to make it up ramps with the left flipper and next to impossible with the right. This makes sense since almost everything returns to the right flipper, although I haven't looked at any audits yet to confirm the flip count bias. The lower flippers are still running at the stock 255 setting in the menu. I ordered the flipper mech mounted coil fans from Pin Monk, and I'm debating on dropping the flipper power to see if that reduces heat fatigue and doesn't prohibit shots. If anyone has some numbers they've been happy with I'd appreciate the starting point. Otherwise I'll experiment a bit and see what I come up with.

For those on the fence between the Pro and Premium, I played a dozen or so games on a Pro at Next Level and now own a Premium, so I will offer my thoughts and opinions on the Prem/LE additions:
First, the Marvel ramp has a noticeably positive impact on gameplay. It's very fun to shoot, and I haven't had a problem with ramp rejects until the flippers start to fade (see above). Even then, the ball almost always makes it up to the opto at least, and I still get credit for the shot with the ball coming back about middle left flipper. In general, my theory after only playing the Pro turned out to be true, and the safer return to the right flipper for the Marvel and Ant Man shots is a benefit for ball control.
For the subway it's a neat addition and helpful to see how many portal locks you have for the next gem mode, although I liked the color coordinated gem mode start lighting effects in .91 a bit more than the rainbow effects with .92. Regarding concerns about the subway stops breaking flow, it really doesn't in my opinion. The only place there is a pause in the action while the subway is moving balls into the VUK is at the start of a mode when the animations play. For the Pro, you have the same animation wait, except the ball sits on a post above the upper flipper instead. The bigger difference is the Prem/LE portal lock balls are fed into the VUK with a safer ball feed guaranteed to the right flipper, while the Pro uses autolaunched balls, which may or may not make it all the way up the back ramp to the right flipper.
Regarding the VUK, there is a slight delay at times waiting for the kickout, but I'd say pretty close to the same amount of time it takes for the ball to work its way down and into the inlane on the Pro after hitting the target. This table doesn't have a full fan layout or shoot like AfM or MB, so I don't feel a big break in flow from the subway/VUK. Plus, now I can actually take my eyes off the table and see what the mystery award and ramp counts are, instead of having to watch for potential Marvel and Ant Man returns clipping the right sling or bouncing out of the inlane.

My build date is also Oct 13th on my premium and everything looks and plays great, getting ready to update code and install shaker motor. This game is awesome

#1993 3 years ago
Quoted from tktlwyr:

[quoted image][quoted image]

The yellow looks pretty dang good on your premium! So excited for this game

#1994 3 years ago

This is my first Elwin game and I love it so much. never played IM and only have about 20 plays on a JP Pro. Im kind of wavering on my GnR LE pre order and thinking about JP Premium.....

#1995 3 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

What's your speaker mod?

Type 13 with 5.25” speaker plates and yellow surrounds:

http://www.speakerlightkits.com/Type-13.html

The speakers are Kenwood 1366S.

#1996 3 years ago

I added my Thanos Mod to my game. Hooked up to the back flasher for some cool effects.

Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 8.35.54 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-10-25 at 8.35.54 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-10-25 at 8.36.12 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-10-25 at 8.36.12 PM (resized).png

#1997 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

This is my first Elwin game and I love it so much. never played IM and only have about 20 plays on a JP Pro. Im kind of wavering on my GnR LE pre order and thinking about JP Premium.....

I know everyone has their own opinion about a pin, but in mine, JP prem is one of the best games in a long time. The way the t-Rex interacts with the ball, the rapture pit with the gate and up post, make this game a lot of fun. Plus, the way the dinos work and how it gets harder as you get further up the map keeps it fresh.

#1998 3 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

I know everyone has their own opinion about a pin, but in mine, JP prem is one of the best games in a long time. The way the t-Rex interacts with the ball, the rapture pit with the gate and up post, make this game a lot of fun. Plus, the way the dinos work and how it gets harder as you get further up the map keeps it fresh.

Yea I wanted to order one but once tmnt went on the line they were impossible to get. So TMNT came along and I ordered the LE. my TMNT is now on the market to make room for GnR. Ive run out of space....

#1999 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Anyone put different t moulding on a premium yet? I’m undecided on which colour to go with, I was thinking maybe a purple.

Waiting to get my 5.25" lit purple speakers yet 20201025_084058 (resized).jpg20201025_084058 (resized).jpg

20201025_184628 (resized).jpg20201025_184628 (resized).jpg20201025_084026 (resized).jpg20201025_084026 (resized).jpg20201025_084110 (resized).jpg20201025_084110 (resized).jpg
#2000 3 years ago
Quoted from dbb143:

Waiting to get my 5.25" lit purple speakers yet [quoted image]
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks nice!
I'm a little intimidated about taking off the ramps and such to replace the rubbers - especially knowing that a small tweak the wrong way could result in the balls rolling off the wireforms. So for now I'm sticking with the black rubbers and wiping off the poo trails every so often.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

8,924 (OBO)
$ 24.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

Machine - For Sale
Boston, MA
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.00
$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

7,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.50
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,723 posts in this topic. You are on page 40 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/40?hl=melhadmj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.