04.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg
IMG_1031 (resized).JPG
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
36863FBC-80B4-44C0-BAA5-628E16C6A2D9 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 39 of 255.
#1901 3 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

Since the code update I've had this issue when I start Soul Gem with a ball locked in the subway. It seems to go through multiple bull searches before it clears the subway.

Yeah there’s a few issues with the subway I had a ball stuck last night, pain in the ass getting it out as it was sat on one of the teeth so couldn’t shake it free.

I’ve disabled the subway until it hopefully gets sorted in code, Marvel ramp is phenomenal!!

#1902 3 years ago

Hey guys i got my premium in and I gotta say the game is really good. Makes me regret buying a tmnt LE. That being said when you plunge the ball is it supposed to be difficult to make it around the loop up the wireform? The auto plunge can make it no problem but manually i cant make the shot most of the time

#1903 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Hey guys i got my premium in and I gotta say the game is really good. Makes me regret buying a tmnt LE. That being said when you plunge the ball is it supposed to be difficult to make it around the loop up the wireform? The auto plunge can make it no problem but manually i cant make the shot most of the time

You shouldn’t have that issue, i usually only do a partial for the skillshot

#1904 3 years ago
Quoted from SpinnerCM:

Definitely. Has happened several times in first dozen games already. Have you found any tweaks to correct?

I just played for over an hour with no balls getting stuck. I turn autolaunch down to 200 from 255 default (i think)
No issues since. Will update

#1905 3 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

Is there someone with a premium with yellow t-molding on his backbox?
How does it look?

Topic index at the top of each page is your friend. There's a link in there to pics of yellow t-molding.

#1906 3 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

You shouldn’t have that issue, i usually only do a partial for the skillshot

Ok so what should I be looking for so i can fix it? No other issues out of the box

#1907 3 years ago

Only LE’s with yellow t-molding.
I am just curious how it looks with black siderails and yellow t-molding

#1908 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Ok so what should I be looking for so i can fix it? No other issues out of the box

This is my first stern game. Its going to be the alignment of the shooter rod most likely. Sorry i couldnt be more helpful. Its not a spring, that thing should scream around the back end

#1909 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

7E24F7B5-C0AA-4156-930C-8E288ABD8BF9 (resized).png7E24F7B5-C0AA-4156-930C-8E288ABD8BF9 (resized).png
#1910 3 years ago

Just had my first epic game! 373 million. Got 3 stones! This game is a blast!

#1911 3 years ago

I had bad luck with the felt in my shooter lane discussed earlier. The ball would be ejected past where the felt stopped and not roll back for launch-i switched to a couple cut pieces of painters tape...

Question. How does the Cliffy shooter lane protector prevent against possible chipping?? The vulnerable area is along the ridge and the metal of a cliffy does not cover that impact point

#1912 3 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Just had my first epic game! 373 million. Got 3 stones! This game is a blast!

Yup. Sure is.

#1913 3 years ago

My only real issue so far, besides the leaf switches needing adjusting on the hulk spinner and captain marvel ramp, is that the ball has gotten stuck under the thanos glove about 10 times....anyone else getting that problem?

#1914 3 years ago

Premium landed this afternoon!
I'm putting a team together

20201024_163725 (resized).jpg20201024_163725 (resized).jpg
#1915 3 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

Question. How does the Cliffy shooter lane protector prevent against possible chipping?? The vulnerable area is along the ridge and the metal of a cliffy does not cover that impact point

There are 2 pieces on the Cliffy protectors, and the edges of the protectors in the shooter lane are aligned essentially at the edge of those ridges.

http://www.passionforpinball.com/IronMaiden/IMDN-ejects-inst.jpg

pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg
#1916 3 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

My only real issue so far, besides the leaf switches needing adjusting on the hulk spinner and captain marvel ramp, is that the ball has gotten stuck under the thanos glove about 10 times....anyone else getting that problem?

Oh hell yes. Scroll up. Turn your autolauncher down to 200

#1917 3 years ago

Props where it is due.
Stern did a good job with this game
Cabinet is solid
Coil stops seem to be upgraded (thicker)
Apron lights
Playfield looks fantastic-minor issues (rails)

#1918 3 years ago

No flasher for Thor, seems like an odd choice, what with Mjolnir that can summon lightning....?

#1919 3 years ago

Anyone else having problems with the left ramp? Balls keep flying so fast they fall off the ramp

#1920 3 years ago

So happy with my purchase. I’ve never bought a game without having had played before, something drew me to buy this game; great art package, theme, layout, tons of ramps. I could not be happier. Not trying to hype it up but it really hits the spot for me. I love learning as I go, a lot of people are complaining about it being too complex, just play the game and enjoy, as you play you’ll learn what combo and strategies work best for you. I like that I’m learning as I play and there is lots to learn. I’m glad I went Premium, maybe would have even considered LE on this one, but I was more comfortable with premium since I wasn’t sure if it would be for me. Hope you all are enjoying as much!

#1921 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Im in same boat. I still like my tmnt le, but its similar to this setup and i like my games to be diverse(4 game lineup). I have my tmnt le on the market as i have a GnR on order. But if i could find space for a 5th id keep it

#1922 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Anyone else having problems with the left ramp? Balls keep flying so fast they fall off the ramp

Yup, check key posts

#1923 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Ramp or wireform return? If wireform return, yes bend the one wire just a little as described in key post.

#1924 3 years ago

Avengers Infinity Quest inspired Shooter Rod
https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/avengers-infinity-quest

Avengers-Infinity-Quest-Shooter-Rod-03 (resized).jpgAvengers-Infinity-Quest-Shooter-Rod-03 (resized).jpg
#1925 3 years ago

Woa, i like that rod(phrasing). Might be better than official. Nice

#1926 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Woa, i like that rod(phrasing). Might be better than official. Nice

Have one Thanos head rule for my game haha! Looks great but i bought the other guys head for the back panel

#1927 3 years ago

Tomorrow after FedEx comes by.

#1928 3 years ago

I just put purple on my pre. Added purple titan rubbers and I'm waiting for purple speaker light upgrades. I'll try to post pics tomorrow. Also thinking about metallic purple powder coat . . .

#1929 3 years ago

I pick up my premium tomorrow..... so pumped but my game room is under construction

#1930 3 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I’m having problems with my subway. When one ball is locked, and I start a mode, the ball I’m playing ends up next to the locked ball in the subway and the game ends up going into ball search.
Anyone else have that issue on the new .92 code?
From what I can tell, it looks like subway is designed to hold 3 balls with some space in between them.
Any help would be appreciated.

Yup, driving me crazy

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/36#post-5924308

#1931 3 years ago

Just out up my best game so far. Got to Black Order MB, but had no idea what needed to be done. There was a multicoloured insert in the inner loop, but I couldn't hit it. Is there a way to end BO without draining the ball?

Also, while in BO, I lit 3 of the Avenger inserts. Does this count towards the third Assemble, meaning you'd get Battle Royale?

Also, I had played all 6 of the gem modes, but failed 3 of them. Does that mean that I qualified to battle Thanos, or do I have to collect all 6 gems?

And last thing, is this the subway issue that everyone is having??

PXL_20201025_034340754 (resized).jpgPXL_20201025_034340754 (resized).jpgPXL_20201025_042631364.MP-01 (resized).jpegPXL_20201025_042631364.MP-01 (resized).jpeg
#1932 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Just out up my best game so far. Got to Black Order MB, but had no idea what needed to be done. There was a multicoloured insert in the inner loop, but I couldn't hit it. Is there a way to end BO without draining the ball?
Also, while in BO, I lit 3 of the Avenger inserts. Does this count towards the third Assemble, meaning you'd get Battle Royale?
Also, I had played all 6 of the gem modes, but failed 3 of them. Does that mean that I qualified to battle Thanos, or do I have to collect all 6 gems?
And last thing, is this the subway issue that everyone is having??[quoted image][quoted image]

I just had a similar game... completed BOM and all gem quests... how do I battle Thanos? Do I have to hit the black order multiball jackpot inner loop? Because obviously I missed it.

#1933 3 years ago
Quoted from Jkaping:

I just had a similar game... completed BOM and all gem quests... how do I battle Thanos? Do I have to hit the black order multiball jackpot inner loop? Because obviously I missed it.

How do you complete BOMB, and did you collect all 6 gems?!?!

#1934 3 years ago

How do you complete BOMB, and did you collect all 6 gems?!?!

I did not collect all 6 gems. Only two or three if I remember correctly. I guess I didn’t really complete black order multiball... because I never hit the inner orbit/loop. But regardless, all the rule sheets I read said that should qualify me for the thanos battle and when I opened the portal next nothing happened.

#1935 3 years ago
Quoted from Jkaping:

I did not collect all 6 gems. Only two or three if I remember correctly. I guess I didn’t really complete black order multiball... because I never hit the inner orbit/loop. But regardless, all the rule sheets I read said that should qualify me for the thanos battle and when I opened the portal next nothing happened.

I feel like I recall hearing that they had removed the Battle Thanos mode for now, as it was bugged and/or unfinished, and they’d be re-adding it in an upcoming code update.

#1936 3 years ago

Correct Thanos battle was removed in 0.92

#1937 3 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

#368 reporting for duty. Game works flawless so far.
Can't get the game downstairs for a week so it lives in the living room for now. I'm not complaining!
[quoted image]

Where is the yellow backbox trim on your LE?

#1938 3 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Where is the yellow backbox trim on your LE?

LEs come with black from factory

You’ll have to grab some yellow and replace it yourself, which is super easy but it looks 100x better.

F0847E67-6B1D-492D-ABFB-86B29C9ADB9A (resized).jpegF0847E67-6B1D-492D-ABFB-86B29C9ADB9A (resized).jpeg
#1939 3 years ago
Quoted from dbb143:

I just put purple on my pre. Added purple titan rubbers and I'm waiting for purple speaker light upgrades. I'll try to post pics tomorrow. Also thinking about metallic purple powder coat . . .

Cant wait to see it. I was going to go all purple but im going dark blue for the titans now (maybe upper flipper purple).
For the speaker panels and trim i cant decide though. Im leaning toward dark blue trim and yellow or dark blue panels but I still havent ruled out purple. Its hard to decide without the game in my house but shipping takes forever right now so im trying to place my orders before my premium arrives.

#1940 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

LEs come with black from factory
You’ll have to grab some yellow and replace it yourself, which is super easy but it looks 100x better.[quoted image]

I was thinking chrome T-molding might look good on the LE.

#1941 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I was thinking chrome T-molding might look good on the LE.

I have an extra chrome moulding I can try if people want to see it.

However, I won't have my le until end of the week likely.

#1942 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Yellow fits perfectly with the LE armour but the chrome would probably go nicely with the backglass the thing is mirrored to the max, looks great lit and unlit amazing job by zombieyeti

Purple looks great on Premium!

#1943 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Think the chrome would look outstanding on the LE (the yellow armor really has a nice sparkle flake in it plus the mirrored backglass as J85M mentioned)...please post pics if you try it....

#1944 3 years ago

Put a couple hours on the game last night....absolutely a blast to play!!! Still sorting the rules out in my head (and average player at best) so this will provide fun and head scratching at the same time.

Think they did an outstanding job w the art/ light package.......so much to do in this game!!!!

#1945 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Think the chrome would look outstanding on the LE (the yellow armor really has a nice sparkle flake in it plus the mirrored backglass as j85m mentioned)...please post pics if you try it....

Quoted from MK6PIN:

Put a couple hours on the game last night....absolutely a blast to play!!! Still sorting the rules out in my head (and average player at best) so this will provide fun and head scratching at the same time.
Think they did an outstanding job w the art/ light package.......so much to do in this game!!!!

I already have yellow moulding waiting, but I will give both a shot for you guys to see.

Just need to wait a bit

#1946 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Think the chrome would look outstanding on the LE (the yellow armor really has a nice sparkle flake in it plus the mirrored backglass as j85m mentioned)...please post pics if you try it....

Yellow looks perfect, took the black off almost as soon as I took it out the box made the backbox look out of place with the bright colours everywhere else.

Going to try the black on BM66 with a small amount of glitter/sparkle added.

#1947 3 years ago

In the club!!!!

20201025_111711 (resized).jpg20201025_111711 (resized).jpg
#1948 3 years ago

If you play a gem, but don't complete it, it stays out right?

And on the LCD, it just shows it not collected.

Wondering if there is a better way to keep track of every gem that is played and qualified to battle Thanos.

#1949 3 years ago

If you play a gem, but don't complete it, it stays out right?
And on the LCD, it just shows it not collected.
Wondering if there is a better way to keep track of every gem that is played and qualified to battle Thanos.

If I’m not mistaken the ones you fail go to Thanos and light up on the Gauntlet in the back right.

#1950 3 years ago

UPDATE : "SUBWAY GATE"

I was the first to report the broken finger assembly on the subway back around October 2.
My Distributor went over and beyond to fix.
Chris Pascaretti from Pascaretti Enterprises Inc contacted Stern to get replacement Assembly.
Well they have not sent it as of yet.
However, Chris took his Assembly of of His NIB showroom model that he just got and brought it over and installed in mine.

I am happy to report that the spot weld issue has been fixed and definitely looks better than original.
The game is playing great and the subway is NOW working properly.
Not sure why Stern did not fill the service orders when they received the new assemblies.
But that should of been DONE immediately when they got them.
People are getting new Premiums delivered, With new assemblies and the people who have had theirs have to wait.
Thats WRONG!!

The spot weld next to my thumb is the new weld. You can see it is built up pretty good.

20201025_104258[1] (resized).jpg20201025_104258[1] (resized).jpg20201025_104327[1] (resized).jpg20201025_104327[1] (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
Modesto, CA
10,250 (OBO)
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 12,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 39 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/39 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.