04.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg
IMG_1031 (resized).JPG
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
36863FBC-80B4-44C0-BAA5-628E16C6A2D9 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,722 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 255.
#1851 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

So am I the first to notice or didn't catch the post:
Updated to .92 fine...always watch out of curiousity (and fear) for anything odd that may appear after update. To my surprise (just saw it tonight) when the game boots up it displays "Avengers Infinity Quest LE #374". Has this always been the case on newer games (my last NIB was MunstersLE)? It "knows " my machine #? The game is actually # 375 on the plaque, etc.
I'm not drinking...yet....but I've never seen this before. Guess I'll go through the menu as maybe you can change it, but what a wild thing it's so close!!!

I could see where this could happen if the code starts from 0 instead of 1. Sounds like a software mistake.

#1852 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

So am I the first to notice or didn't catch the post:
Updated to .92 fine...always watch out of curiousity (and fear) for anything odd that may appear after update. To my surprise (just saw it tonight) when the game boots up it displays "Avengers Infinity Quest LE #374". Has this always been the case on newer games (my last NIB was MunstersLE)? It "knows " my machine #? The game is actually # 375 on the plaque, etc.
I'm not drinking...yet....but I've never seen this before. Guess I'll go through the menu as maybe you can change it, but what a wild thing it's so close!!!

I hadn't noticed that but I just turned mine on to check it out. Mine showed the same number as my plaque.

#1853 3 years ago

I am starting to take orders for my Thanos Mod. The eyes light up through the back flasher. Simple plug and play, no soldering. Still tweaking some things but it is coming together nicely!

Here is the link to order.

https://themodalorian.com

Thanks!

#1854 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I hadn't noticed that but I just turned mine on to check it out. Mine showed the same number as my plaque.

What the....!!!!

#1855 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I knew my game was special...[quoted image]

Does your game boot up as 374?....I am drinking now ( it's Friday)...this is a shocking discovery!!!

#1856 3 years ago

Anyone else starting to see silver on the black protection ring around the sling disc/portal lock? I thought it was black plastic, but looks like it is black painted metal. Going to have to check my disc level, might be a bit low.

#1857 3 years ago

Avengers has arrived

7DD81392-6EE9-45A5-BA6C-A96D31A2D10F (resized).jpeg7DD81392-6EE9-45A5-BA6C-A96D31A2D10F (resized).jpeg
#1858 3 years ago

Avengers has arrived

22799393-CA24-4D22-A326-73AC66DDDC5C (resized).jpeg22799393-CA24-4D22-A326-73AC66DDDC5C (resized).jpeg
#1859 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Just play the game and learn little by little. Overwhelming is a good thing. Means the game has lasting appeal. Just concentrate on one aspect of the game. Once you have that down, move onto the next part. Don’t try to understand it all at once.

Eric how about you come over and explain the rules to me....I’ve read the 25 page pdf twice and I’m still lost. I got more out of two half paragraph post then I did out of the whole pdf.

#1860 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Exactly! I’m not sure about the issues with the ruleset being too complicated, at first it’s doesn't appear anymore complicated than JP2.
Open a portal, win gems, place gems to get perks for progress and scoring, get all gems or loose them all battle thanos, it can be that easy if you want.
But if you want to go deeper it’s all there to be explored, for 9-10k give me a complicated 25 page ruleset over a Munster ruleset anyday!

I agree. I’m not complaining just looking for some explanation. In my opinion the PDF could have explained the rule set better.

#1861 3 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Yeah, I'm 6'5" and I can't see even a glimpse of any locked balls. Needs a mirror mod on the back wall of the tunnel. Actually prefer the lowered lock inserts on the pro. Cool 3D lighting effect, always easy to see how many locks you have. And no waiting for the ball to start a mode. Ka-chunk, ka-chunk, ka-chunk... thunk.

My vertically challenged wife cannot see the ball travel through the trough; the thin air breathing peeps can’t see the ball travel through the trough, but the rest of us normal human beings at 5’9” can see the ball travel through just fine. I’m sorry you all are missing out on the best Goldilocks feature in the game. It makes the game all that much more special for me.

PS- When there are 3 balls traveling through the trough it is 3 times that much more impressive. Moral of the story is if you want equality, raise the pin or lower the pin and bask in all of the trough’s glory.

#1862 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I could see where this could happen if the code starts from 0 instead of 1. Sounds like a software mistake.

My TMNT LE does that. Its the only LE I have

#1863 3 years ago

Premium came today from Cointaker and I have it all leveled at 6.5. Playfield is flawless. Great art, no pooling, 100% great. After about 15 games everything is still working fine. I LOVE the upper flipper in this game. Its way better than my TMNT. So many shots you can do from it. Theres just so much to shoot in this game period. I love captive balls and the Thor shot is nice.

I couldnt believe seeing the Captain Marvel ramp in person for the first time. I didnt think it went so damn high like that. I thought it would have a ton of rejects but so far with a solid hit it goes right through. I also like how the orbits act differently than most pins. They bring the ball to different spots than Im used to. This is my first Elwin pin and so far im impressed. Ive never played Iron Maiden and have just a bit of time on a JP Pro.(still want a premium).

Tomorrow will wax the game and get a bunch more time in. But so far I love it!

20201024_005859724_iOS (resized).jpg20201024_005859724_iOS (resized).jpg20201024_013128399_iOS (resized).jpg20201024_013128399_iOS (resized).jpg
#1864 3 years ago

I am trying to download the 92 update from the stern website for premium. when i download this program it says LE on the download. the LE also says LE and the pro says Pro. I can not get any of these to work in my premium. has anyone had trouble from the stern website or have a better link?

#1865 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Would it be corrected w next update, or put in the bug report thread?

Maybe reload the code? I've never had a game that showed the LE# on the screen, so caught me off guard...

#1866 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Would it be corrected w next update, or put in the bug report thread?
Maybe reload the code? I've never had a game that showed the LE# on the screen, so caught me off guard...

I'd just send an email to Stern to report it as a bug, which it likely is.

#1867 3 years ago
Quoted from eyeguy123:

I am trying to download the 92 update from the stern website for premium. when i download this program it says LE on the download. the LE also says LE and the pro says Pro. I can not get any of these to work in my premium. has anyone had trouble from the stern website or have a better link?

The code is the same for an LE or Premium. Just download the LE version and install it on your Premium.

#1868 3 years ago
Quoted from Sluggo39:

Avengers has arrived

Why arent JP and IMDN switched in the line up? You absolute madman (or woman)!

#1869 3 years ago

Has anyone heard if someone is working on modding through Pinbrowser with scenes and music from the movies? Haven’t seen anything, but the 1987 code on TMNT is incredible looking!

#1870 3 years ago

Problem solved.

If anyone is having issues with hits not registering on their spinning disc, simply loosen screws holding the sensor board in place, and move it so the sensor is centered with the shaft. I was getting FS readings of 25-230 before the adjustment, and now I'm getting 500-650.

So far, all shots registering nicely.

#1871 3 years ago

My inner loop opto is not registering anymore. I have emailed Stern and saw an earlier post that they are sending a new one to another in this group. Any other tips to troubleshoot? It worked for about 20 games and then stopped.

#1872 3 years ago
Quoted from Maverick203b:

My inner loop opto is not registering anymore. I have emailed Stern and saw an earlier post that they are sending a new one to another in this group. Any other tips to troubleshoot? It worked for about 20 games and then stopped.

Check the topic index at the top of this page and click on the hawkeye loop fix. Seems to be a common issue.

#1873 3 years ago

LE 235 plays great out the box, only issue is my spinner needs slightly levelling with the playfield, wasn’t causing airballs, noticed it while I had the glass off.

#1874 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Why arent JP and IMDN switched in the line up? You absolute madman (or woman)!

Haven’t got that far yet

#1875 3 years ago

Is that a bug, or is battle Royale really scoring that high.

Anyway, it feels so good

3AFF7F71-85BB-45F4-9693-3C3DC21B9C5B (resized).jpeg3AFF7F71-85BB-45F4-9693-3C3DC21B9C5B (resized).jpeg

#1876 3 years ago

Heh. Never erase that score

#1877 3 years ago

A lot of great additions and fixes in the new code.

Thanks Keith and team, especially for the GEM info on related ball hold screens!

Soul Gem jail is over! (previously the last shot to the tower could sometimes trigger a game state where you could not make that shot)

Still getting crickets from support for my 2 issues (flaky magnetic sensor board and bad walker weld) after some initial response to the sensor issue.

I know they are probably overwhelmed, but answering emails isn't all that difficult.

Some of these price increases could go to hiring someone who knows how to properly set up a support system.

Only TWD walkers should fall apart !

#1878 3 years ago

Is shaker coded into the game yet? Have one sitting here but havent installed it yet

#1879 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Is shaker coded into the game yet? Have one sitting here but havent installed it yet

Yes, but it's not very active.

#1880 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

ok. I wont be in rush to install then. tmnt was pretty light on shaker as well until a recent update. so give it time

#1881 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

not very active?

What game are you playing?

Load the new code if you haven't already.

I am very happy with the shaker effects so far.

Interested to hear other opinions though.

Quoted from mbrave77:

ok. I wont be in rush to install then. tmnt was pretty light on shaker as well until a recent update. so give it time

install immediately

#1882 3 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

Some of these price increases could go to hiring someone who knows how to properly set up a support system.

Amen...a modern bug tracking system would help everyone's productivity!

Stern is just an old school company...they've always had an adhoc approach to support.

#1883 3 years ago

#368 reporting for duty. Game works flawless so far.

Can't get the game downstairs for a week so it lives in the living room for now. I'm not complaining!

20201023_193444 (resized).jpg20201023_193444 (resized).jpg
#1884 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Maybe check yours is wired up? Even on 0.91 my game was shaking on tower shots, gems, jackpots, Thor, spotting iron shaker is great in this game.

#1885 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Get it in ASAP, there’s a lot of shaker integration on the game and I’m on 0.91 as it only arrived yesterday.

#1886 3 years ago

This game shoots so well.

Anyone on the fence should jump in.

#1887 3 years ago

I’m having problems with my subway. When one ball is locked, and I start a mode, the ball I’m playing ends up next to the locked ball in the subway and the game ends up going into ball search.

Anyone else have that issue on the new .92 code?

From what I can tell, it looks like subway is designed to hold 3 balls with some space in between them.

Any help would be appreciated.

#1888 3 years ago

Premium was delivered from CoinTaker this morning, Erica (@musketchick) and crew did a wonderful job getting us setup and flipping.
No issues with the playfield and that Captain Marvel shot is awesome! Unfortunately, Thanos has judged us unworthy so we've got some work to do.

AIQ (resized).jpegAIQ (resized).jpeg
#1889 3 years ago
Quoted from SpinnerCM:

Premium was delivered from CoinTaker this morning, Erica (musketchick) and crew did a wonderful job getting us setup and flipping.
No issues with the playfield and that Captain Marvel shot is awesome! Unfortunately, Thanos has judged us unworthy so we've got some work to do.[quoted image]

Erica brought mine yesterday. Shes busy! She was great. Fedex was late and she waited patiently until they came. Was my first cointaker experience and was great

#1890 3 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

This game is amazing. Love it! Did have a ball get stuck here twice...anyone else?
Under the glove both times.
[quoted image]

Definitely. Has happened several times in first dozen games already. Have you found any tweaks to correct?

#1891 3 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

not very active?
What game are you playing?
Load the new code if you haven't already.
I am very happy with the shaker effects so far.
Interested to hear other opinions though.

install immediately

Quoted from J85M:

Maybe check yours is wired up? Even on 0.91 my game was shaking on tower shots, gems, jackpots, Thor, spotting iron shaker is great in this game.

It was set to minimal, changed to maximum and now I feel it a bit more.

#1892 3 years ago
Quoted from SpinnerCM:

Definitely. Has happened several times in first dozen games already. Have you found any tweaks to correct?

Not yet, we need something for that area

#1893 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

It was set to minimal, changed to maximum and now I feel it a bit more.

Weird they are normally maximum by default, glad you got it sorted as there’s a nice amount of shaker integration already, enjoy!

#1894 3 years ago

Is there someone with a premium with yellow t-molding on his backbox?
How does it look?

#1895 3 years ago

Yeah I’ve put yellow on mine looks 100x better.

#1896 3 years ago

Pictures?

#1897 3 years ago

Put a couple fiber washers under 2 areas ballguides were touching clear...super easy.
Loosen the large hex Nut(s) under the playfield, push Nut towards pf, slide in cut fiber washers...done.

Posts and things look good.

0B4873DF-DE1F-49B9-850C-5D728E5E6533 (resized).jpeg0B4873DF-DE1F-49B9-850C-5D728E5E6533 (resized).jpeg6E24A725-F226-4C85-A6A5-91106F7DB53B (resized).jpeg6E24A725-F226-4C85-A6A5-91106F7DB53B (resized).jpegD1BF5296-05D1-4DDD-A998-CC239E44B530 (resized).pngD1BF5296-05D1-4DDD-A998-CC239E44B530 (resized).png
#1898 3 years ago

If stern can send us out a 90d lexan piece spanning the two hex nuts using the hex nuts as mounting points...that would solve this ball trap.

8123D8B7-7655-4CFD-8E52-C7FD3A78BE8E (resized).jpeg8123D8B7-7655-4CFD-8E52-C7FD3A78BE8E (resized).jpeg
#1899 3 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

Is there someone with a premium with yellow t-molding on his backbox?
How does it look?

85DB2642-AB3C-43FE-B184-202751A07F26 (resized).jpeg85DB2642-AB3C-43FE-B184-202751A07F26 (resized).jpeg
#1900 3 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I’m having problems with my subway. When one ball is locked, and I start a mode, the ball I’m playing ends up next to the locked ball in the subway and the game ends up going into ball search.
Anyone else have that issue on the new .92 code?
From what I can tell, it looks like subway is designed to hold 3 balls with some space in between them.
Any help would be appreciated.

Since the code update I've had this issue when I start Soul Gem with a ball locked in the subway. It seems to go through multiple bull searches before it clears the subway.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
London, ON
€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Columbia, SC
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
10,185 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 12,722 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/38?hl=birdforce1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.