IMG_1987 (resized).jpeg
look (resized).png
Screenshot_20240402_132312_Stern IC (resized).jpg
magnet (resized).jpg
tmold (resized).jpg
Avengers Right Orbit rattles.gif
05.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,764 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 256.
#1751 3 years ago
Quoted from eyeguy123:

Does anyone have a problem with the avengers tower magnetic lock not holding the ball well? The ball goes up the ramp but does not hold every time . I think this was mentioned in a prior post. Also, this is my first game. I must be really slow but I am having a very hard time figuring out how to score and get gems and what to do with them. How do I learn all the rules :thinking ?

Mine has worked well overall at catching the ball but definitely could use a little bit of improvement. By far most good shots get caught on mine but some do bounce back from the top without being caught. Last night I had two instances where I hit the final Soul Gem shot to the top of the tower, but the tower didn't hold it. Each time it happened the insert for the final shot went out and the ability to hit the shot again was gone. I sent in a bug report when it first happened to me about a week ago. I'd be surprised if they don't get it sorted out in a code update.

#1752 3 years ago
Quoted from MurphyPeoples:

I'm talking like it took benching 100 pounds of weight to get the glass back into the cabinet. Crazy. Anyone else ever have this?

Yup. Unboxed an AIQ premium for a friend last week, exact same thing. Tightest glass fit I’ve seen in 20 years in the hobby.

#1753 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Just got notified that toppers are in
$1,000 each. I’m out.
Holy Cow

Got another message back from my distributor.
Bad info. This was for Elvira topper. My distributor had me confused with another buyer. I corrected the original post
Sorry team

#1754 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Got another message back from my distributor.
Bad info. This was for Elvira topper. My distributor had me confused with another buyer. I corrected the original post
Sorry team

Still, there is a $1000 Stern topper available. Albeit for another game. Wow.

#1755 3 years ago

Yeah that plastic topper doesn't make me moist at all.... The Elvira one looks to be kind of cool, but still not $999 cool. Avengers - Plastic 2D with no depth.

#1756 3 years ago

Anyone get to the last shot of Soul Gem and when not making a full shot at the tower, it seems to confuse the game and the last shot won't be lit any longer to finish? Only thing you can do is wait until you waste all the flips. Happened on my LE 3 times and my buddy with a pro had the same thing happen.

Posting this as a bug. (FIXED in .92!)

#1757 3 years ago

New game code! In sync with game arrival in France!

V0.92.0 - October 22nd, 2020
============================
- Tower Ball Saver - added a 3 second ball save for Tower releases for the first 2 (adjustable) releases per game (when there is not already a ball save running)
- Subway Mech - no longer allowing 2 ball locks in the left and right bays, the left bay needs to always be open for incoming balls
- Super Skill Shot - when awarded with other features lit the Ball Saver will now compensate for queued up display effects
- Captain Marvel Ramp - now has permanent 2X shot multiplier (4X with reality gem) (PREMIUM ONLY)
- Avenger Collect / Power Up Displays - now add additional perk text describing how the collected Gem is being powered up if you have a Gem placed on that shot
- Avenger Power Up Level 2 - now just as easy as powering up Level 1
- All Gem Quests - Quest Final Blow display effect now has higher priority than Mulitball jackpots
- All Gem Quests - fixed an issue where multiplayer games that have been restarted with balls in the Subway could cause Quests started afterward to end immediately
- All Super Modes - don't pause Super Modes for Quests, only Wizards
- Quest Selection Screen - adding Gem colored perk text to quest selection screen
- Gem Collection Display - fixed issue with Replay animation interrupting Gem Collect and making the post go down prematurely
- Gem Collection Display - adding gem perk text to gem collection display, display holds on screen longer (can blowoff)
- Gem Collection Display - adding flashing instructions when gem placement callout is heard
- Gem Placement Display - gem placement display holds text for longer on screen so it can be read easier
- Soul Gem Jackpot Display - fixed issue with Replay interrupting Soul Gem Jackpot so you can't see the score
- Soul Gem Jackpot Display - adding separate display effect for soul gem jackpot (no longer reuses soul gem collect/place)
- Soul Gem Jackpot Lit Display - using first frame of new display effect video to show soul gem jackpot lit with instructions of which shot to shoot
- Super Mode Icons - fixing an issue where Super Mode Icons could be displayed with other text overlapping
- Game Intro - Thanos speech is heard sooner
- Sanctum Flasher - add sanctum flash light to disc spin flash effects
- Super Mode Totals - fixing an issue where Super Mode Totals have no music
- Gamma Ray - adding current multiplier value to display
- Gamma Ray - now adds 25K to the 50K base for each Gamma Ray start
- Gamma Ray - added new spinner sound
- Gamma Ray - now scores 500K per Left Orbit shot when it's running
- Shield Bonus - base scoring changed from 250K to 750K
- Shield Bonus - scoring increment changed from 5K to 15K
- Space Gem Quest - add Left and Right Ramp shot multiplier if Reality Gem is placed on them
- Reality Gem Quest - fixing an issue where the highest level Dr. Strange attack animation wouldn't play
- Reality Gem - fixing an issue with Left Spinner where it wasn't getting multiplied properly by Reality Gem perk
- Mind Gem - fixing an issue where using the Mind Gem on the Marvel shot would not give any feedback (but would register on the countup)
- Space Gem - adding a sound effect when Space Gem is used to move Gems
- Soul Gem Mode - fixing an issue where final shot that isn't captured at the magnet will result in nothing being lit and the final shot not being able to be made
- Soul Gem Mode - fixing an issue where using the Mind Gem on the Drop Targets was not spotting the mode shot in the Soul Gem Mode
- Soul Gem Mode - fixed and issue were Mystery award 'Spot Soul Gem Shot' would show the mode award first before the Mystery award was revealed
- Soul Gem Mode - fixed an issue where Hawkeye Combo lights would sometimes disappear in Soul Gem Mode
- Battle Royale - fixed an issue where the ball would kick out of the subway VUK before the instructions were able to be viewed
- Change Gems - fixed an issue where Change Gems would be lit when you haven't collected any gems, game will save the lit status and light once you collect a Gem
- Change Gems - fixed an issue where the Disc Motor would go back down when you are placing Gems
- Change Gems - fixed an issue where placing gems would sometimes cause the Action Button to also use Gems
- Change Gems - lighting up Lockdown button RGB (and optional illuminated shooter knob) while placing Gems
- Change Gems - adding a sound effect when locking in gems
- Change Gems - flashing Lockdown Button when locking in gems
- Score Frame UI - adding Gem use counts to the Gems in the UI
- Mystery - fixed an issue where Gamma Ray display would continue to the end if Mystery is awarded, Mystery will now interrupt it
- Mystery - fixed an issue where Avengers Assembled display plays before the Mystery award is revealed.
- Mystery - fixed an issue where 'Collect Avenger' award could happen in wizard modes
- Spot Iron - don't allow when you can't advance Iron Man lanes
- Instant Info - adding more Combo information including num combos and next award
- RBG Arrows - fixed many arrow layer conflicts
- Shaker Motor - adding more shaker motor code
- Sound Effect - adding many more sound effects
- Speech - adding many more speech calls
- Light Shows - adding many more light shows
- Topper - adding many more topper light shows

- Adjustment Changes:
- adding 'TOWER BALL SAVES' default to 2

- System - Updated to V2.60.0

#1758 3 years ago

Anyone know if this alignment looks correct?

Left side seems a bit above the alignment hole, and right side see just a tad low from being centered.

PXL_20201022_203410575 (resized).jpgPXL_20201022_203410575 (resized).jpgPXL_20201022_203425343 (resized).jpgPXL_20201022_203425343 (resized).jpgPXL_20201022_203454129 (resized).jpgPXL_20201022_203454129 (resized).jpgPXL_20201022_203509518 (resized).jpgPXL_20201022_203509518 (resized).jpg
#1759 3 years ago

.92 code update

- Speech - adding many more speech calls

I hope they gave some personality to someone other than just Thanos .

This is an amazing game and all the code that just came out looks like they are listening to the areas that they need to improve. Lets hope they keep it up! Love it if they could add CO-OP when they get all the basic bugs worked out. Good Job Stern! Glad you guys are listening!

#1760 3 years ago

Nice! Looks like a lot of great stuff in the update. Ball save from Tower drop will be nice, and fixing the final Soul Gem shot is great. Looks like lots of other good stuff in there too. Can't wait to load it and play!!!

#1761 3 years ago

Daughter is loving it!

62EA7A9C-B9E9-492A-BAAB-B4C0D0D3BEF8 (resized).jpeg62EA7A9C-B9E9-492A-BAAB-B4C0D0D3BEF8 (resized).jpeg704B6B43-E7A9-41AB-9525-3F389379D791 (resized).jpeg704B6B43-E7A9-41AB-9525-3F389379D791 (resized).jpegD0DECCCB-9D7D-4AB6-9A8D-47950D3E00FB (resized).jpegD0DECCCB-9D7D-4AB6-9A8D-47950D3E00FB (resized).jpeg
#1762 3 years ago

Got a few games in on 0.92, there are definitely more call outs! Some of them are pretty funny too.

I am really glad they added the tips to the quest selection screen to tell you what the gems do. I don't have much of a strategy around where I place gems yet though.

#1763 3 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

- All Gem Quests - Quest Final Blow display effect now has higher priority than Mulitball jackpots

This is huge IMO. As discussed before, there were times when you would win the gem quest and have no idea whether or not you did because of other things going on on the screen. I hope there are big sound effects or callouts that go with these events to make it more special.

Wonder if they put the battle Thanos mode back in with 0.92. From what I saw in older streams, that mode seemed pretty cool and polished. Way more so that the Black Order and Battle Royale wizard modes. The rules are there for these 2 modes, but the presentation seemed really bland. Just static text on the screen and not a lot of fanfare, callouts or sound effects. Here's hoping they make all 3 of these modes amazing experiences and not just point quests.

#1764 3 years ago

Please tell me that the .92 update fixed the two-balls in the subway issue is really fixed? Has someone played on new code and verified ?

#1765 3 years ago

I think I am too trained to follow the colored lights. Got lost my first time in Soul Gem mode. Hit all the green lit shots, then sat there stupidly hitting a couple of invalid shots until I ran out of flips. Read the rules online and saw that I was supposed to be hitting Thor and then drops. I am sure they were blinking "hit me" at the time, but I was looking everywhere for green arrows. I think something similar happens in one of the gem quests. You follow the colored arrows and then are left kind of hanging.

Suggestion if anyone from Stern is reading: Maybe adding some text to the screen for the next shot? Or a callout? Note it is entirely possible there was one or both and I just spaced...lol

#1766 3 years ago

Massive lightshow improvements in .92! Specifically for Iron Man multiball qualification (sweeping orange lights) and Soul Gem's light show, it now actually feels like the mini-wizard mode it is.

#1767 3 years ago

Played this for the first time today on site.
Best score just shy of 400mil. Got to Soul Gem a fair few times, including twice in 1 game, and also Black Order MB a couple of times, but couldn't really figure out how to get a decent score from it.
I'm sure there were better scoring opportunities had I known what exactly the gems did, or the drop target matrix.
Enjoyed it, but it didn't grab me in the same way that IMdn and JP2 did when I first played them.

Loving the soul gem mode though.

20201022_170142 (resized).jpg20201022_170142 (resized).jpg
#1768 3 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

Played this for the first time today on site.
Best score just shy of 400mil.

I'm 30 plays in according to my game, probably 20 of those actual real games rather than testing/restarts. Still only 70mill for best. Yes, I am terrible.

#1769 3 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

Enjoyed it, but it didn't grab me in the same way that IMdn and JP2 did when I first played them.
Loving the soul gem mode though.[quoted image]

I enjoy AIQ as much as IMDN when I first played it a few years back. AIQ needs better direction and explanation in the quests and gem bonuses, as there is a bunch hidden in the code that is currently at work, but you have no idea what you're actually doing unless you read through the 25 page ruleset multiple times.

I'm hoping much more speech, sound effects and overall minor polish makes its way into the game before 1.0, because the code thus far is incredible, just poorly explained to the player without the rulesheet.

#1770 3 years ago

Does this game have any humor or no?

#1771 3 years ago

In the club! This game is so good.

PXL_20201022_233637173 (resized).jpgPXL_20201022_233637173 (resized).jpg
#1772 3 years ago

Finally got the word, my premium is at the distributor picking it up tomorrow. Gonna be a great weekend!

#1773 3 years ago

.92 is nice, haven't pinned down exactly what/when it is happening, but LED's look better (I think during tower lock?), and at some point in the few games I played, it felt very red/white/blue, maybe Captain America related! Love it.

#1774 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

.92 is nice, haven't pinned down exactly what/when it is happening, but LED's look better (I think during tower lock?), and at some point in the few games I played, it felt very red/white/blue, maybe Captain America related! Love it.

The alternating red/yellow lightshow related to the Iron Man lock is new in .92, as is the GI going out and RGB effects during ballsave, related to the Cap graphic on the screen.

#1775 3 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

I'm 30 plays in according to my game, probably 20 of those actual real games rather than testing/restarts. Still only 70mill for best. Yes, I am terrible.

You're not alone. My best was 78MM and I was darn proud. Love every game though!

#1776 3 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

I think I am too trained to follow the colored lights. Got lost my first time in Soul Gem mode. Hit all the green lit shots, then sat there stupidly hitting a couple of invalid shots until I ran out of flips. Read the rules online and saw that I was supposed to be hitting Thor and then drops. I am sure they were blinking "hit me" at the time, but I was looking everywhere for green arrows. I think something similar happens in one of the gem quests. You follow the colored arrows and then are left kind of hanging.

It's not you. Thor was VERY subtle. More of a glow than a flashing. I only finally found it through process of elimination, i.e. "what haven't I hit yet?"

#1777 3 years ago
Quoted from eyeguy123:

Yes, i have the same issue with my premium. It is dangerously hard to slide the glass on and off. Please let me know if they give you a fix.

Will do. I’m going to finesse it a bit this weekend. Stern said Tuesday they’d get back to me. Have t heard yet.

#1778 3 years ago

Absolutely loving the code update!
More call outs
Killer lightshow on Ironman ball lock
Noticed an incredible RGB lightshow at the moment I got the Avengers assembled - somebody confirm that was new 'cause I cant believe I missed it on earlier code

Wow ... continue to be impressed!

#1779 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Absolutely loving the code update!
More call outs
Killer lightshow on Ironman ball lock
Noticed an incredible RGB lightshow at the moment I got the Avengers assembled - somebody confirm that was new 'cause I cant believe I missed it on earlier code
Wow ... continue to be impressed!

With Elwin and Neagle and the whole team there is ZERO to be concerned about.

Lyman is another one you say "in Lyman we trust".

Period.

#1780 3 years ago

LE #269, perfect spot!

D3CD02B4-2ED4-4D50-A02F-4803B5AC6521 (resized).jpegD3CD02B4-2ED4-4D50-A02F-4803B5AC6521 (resized).jpeg
#1781 3 years ago

Had a portal ball lock issue. Not exactly sure how it occurred. Two player game, three balls in the portal lock subway mech. Looks like two of them were up against each other instead of being separated by the teeth so the game lost track of one ball. Unfortunately the ball search didn't even attempt to clear the subway, so had to tilt the game to end.

Maybe a software fix to eject all balls from the subway if first ball search fails and treat them as virtually locked for the rest of that game?

Hopefully it was a one in a hundred fluke that the balls ended up like that.

#1782 3 years ago

I was a little surprised that the game shipped with the outlane posts at the easiest position. Anyone else move theirs already?

#1783 3 years ago

Joining the club with my premium that arrived today! Big shoutout to JJ and Rob over at Game Exchange of Colorado for making this happen! Couldn’t be happier with the service I received, these guys are top notch, I highly recommend.

Always better to have your game before the rest of your buddies am I right?!

1565D1A7-B6A4-4250-BDBE-A59F829427B8 (resized).jpeg1565D1A7-B6A4-4250-BDBE-A59F829427B8 (resized).jpegA20E90FA-49A4-44BC-AE4A-C60F93E17AFF (resized).jpegA20E90FA-49A4-44BC-AE4A-C60F93E17AFF (resized).jpeg
#1784 3 years ago

Yep I’m really liking this code update. Lots of really great stuff. I like the new ball save from the tower, but it just ended my Space Gem quest.

I’d hit an arc reactor shot during Space Gem and the ball save lit so I didn’t flip when it came down because I figured I’d use ball save instead of possibly bricking a shot at the upper flipper and draining. The ball went SDTM and ball save kicked in, but the gem quest ended like it does on any other drain.

I had assumed the gem quest would continue with ball save. I don’t know if it’s what they intended with it, but thought I’d post to let people know so they don’t get the same surprise.

Overall really fun game to play, such smooth and fun shots and this update rocks!!!

#1785 3 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Had a portal ball lock issue. Not exactly sure how it occurred. Two player game, three balls in the portal lock subway mech. Looks like two of them were up against each other instead of being separated by the teeth so the game lost track of one ball. Unfortunately the ball search didn't even attempt to clear the subway, so had to tilt the game to end.
Maybe a software fix to eject all balls from the subway if first ball search fails and treat them as virtually locked for the rest of that game?

I’ve had this happen a couple of times, including once in the handful of games I’ve played on the new code, so it does not seem to be fixed yet. The ball search will eventually clear the subway but not until the 3rd or 4th time through I think. Would be much less annoying if the subway were cleared on the first pass of the ball search.

#1786 3 years ago

I just had a really fun game and something happened that I'm not positive why it happened, but it was really awesome. I played the Reality Gem quest after powering up the Avengers and getting the Soul Stone and I was in multiball for all of the Reality quest starting out with portal locks, but I had Iron Man MB also ready to go with 2 locks before starting it (and yes that Iron Man light show is really great). I brought in Iron Man and kept 4 or 5 balls going for a long time and it was amazing sensory overload with lights going crazy as balls chased each other from shot to shot. Then suddenly the game just started pulsing the shaker and it immediately felt like something huge was available, but I didn't know why it was happening. The only thing lit seemed to be the disc and the screen text said Super Disc when I glanced up. So I don't know if Super Disc was causing the pulsing on the shaker but it was really, really cool especially while still playing 3 balls with lights flashing everywhere and trying to figure out what the heck was happening. Anyone know what that pulsing was for?

I know this is going to sound like fanboy over the top praise, but I'm not exaggerating when I say that game I just played was the most fun & exciting game of pinball I've ever played, although I don't have a ton of experience. I got one gem, powered up all Avengers, then got the Soul gem & Reality gem on ball 1. The lights and sounds of that mega multiball during Reality were already amazing and then the shaker pulsing with three balls still going suddenly ramped the action factor up to 12 out of 10. Really great stuff.

#1787 3 years ago

In the club! My Premium arrived today. I set the slope to 7 degrees and I'm really enjoying this game. It is ultra challenging, just capturing 1 gem feels like a major accomplishment.

Every shot feels rewarding and there is a lot going on in the game. I'm extremely pleased with this game and I haven't even updated the code yet.

0D7E7F11-397B-48EB-9C59-6F4001751305 (resized).jpeg0D7E7F11-397B-48EB-9C59-6F4001751305 (resized).jpeg
#1788 3 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Happens to me almost every game
See my post here
Since taking the pics, I’ve noticed “why” that ball sits just at the edge of the subway before the VUK ... it’s because the subway is allowing two balls next to each other past the last set of fingers, one is free to drop in the VUK, while the second just sits there as it’s past the fingers and has no momentum to move

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/31#post-5914310

#1789 3 years ago

I agree that all ball saves should keep you in the gem mode. It feels great to have a ball save kick in and then it is a let down to lose the progress that was made in a gem mode.

#1790 3 years ago

Still waiting for mine.
For those who already get their game, would you say tunnel is a great feature?

#1791 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

See my post here
Since taking the pics, I’ve noticed “why” that ball sits just at the edge of the subway before the VUK ... it’s because the subway is allowing two balls next to each other past the last set of fingers, one is free to drop in the VUK, while the second just sits there as it’s past the fingers and has no momentum to move
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/31#post-5914310

Just got my premium today and noticed the same issue... that last ball doesn’t have enough momentum to get through the portal. Hopefully someone figures out a fix for this as I have to tilt the game just to get the ball out. Maybe shaving down the end of the subway so there’s more of a drop?

Only other issue I’ve found is the game gives away two ball multi balls when it shouldn’t. If I lock a ball for a portal lock and another ball for a quest, it immediately puts me in a two ball multiball. I’m still on the .91 code so hopefully the .92 code fixes this! Loving the game and I’m 100% sure this is Elwins best game to date.

#1792 3 years ago

Having an issue with my spinning disc. I was holding the ball on the flipper, and noticed the "STRANGE" letters filling up on their own. Then when I got to the "Disc bonus" part, it was just repeating " disc bonus" over and over again for doing nothing.

Has anyone else had these phantom hits? Anyone know what I can do to fix it?

#1793 3 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Only other issue I’ve found is the game gives away two ball multi balls when it shouldn’t. If I lock a ball for a portal lock and another ball for a quest, it immediately puts me in a two ball multiball. I’m still on the .91 code so hopefully the .92 code fixes this!

That sounds correct. Hitting the portal LOCK makes the next quest a multiball. When you shoot the right ramp to start the quest, your locked ball is put into play.

#1794 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Quoted from paul_8788:

Had a portal ball lock issue. .

loosen the six or 7 hex screws on the bottom and move the mech up or down. The alignment is probably off on the teeth vs the slots causing them to stick down. if the ball passes all the way through (because the teeth are stuck down), the software makes it behave like a virtual lock.

had the same issue with mine. It worked great for almost 300 games until a weld point broke

#1795 3 years ago

In the club!

122437048_3388269794621094_7576628831277863546_n (resized).jpg122437048_3388269794621094_7576628831277863546_n (resized).jpg

#1796 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

So I don't know if Super Disc was causing the pulsing on the shaker

It was super disc.

#1797 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Having an issue with my spinning disc. I was holding the ball on the flipper, and noticed the "STRANGE" letters filling up on their own. Then when I got to the "Disc bonus" part, it was just repeating " disc bonus" over and over again for doing nothing.
Has anyone else had these phantom hits? Anyone know what I can do to fix it?

Myself and a few others have seen this (though not too often and inconsistent for me so far). I have the PDF for the adjustment procedure someone emailed to me, not sure how to post it publicly though.

Spinning Disc Adjustment Procedure.pdfSpinning Disc Adjustment Procedure.pdf
#1798 3 years ago
Quoted from dbb143:

Myself and a few others have seen this (though not too often and inconsistent for me so far). I have the PDF for the adjustment procedure someone emailed to me, not sure how to post it publicly though.[quoted image]

O, I guess dropping it in the image upload box worked!

#1799 3 years ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

I enjoy AIQ as much as IMDN when I first played it a few years back. AIQ needs better direction and explanation in the quests and gem bonuses, as there is a bunch hidden in the code that is currently at work, but you have no idea what you're actually doing unless you read through the 25 page ruleset multiple times.
I'm hoping much more speech, sound effects and overall minor polish makes its way into the game before 1.0, because the code thus far is incredible, just poorly explained to the player without the rulesheet.

I completely agree. You need to have the 25 page book memorized (and it is not easy to understand) to get the high scores

#1800 3 years ago
Quoted from hocuslocus:

loosen the six or 7 hex screws on the bottom and move the mech up or down. The alignment is probably off on the teeth vs the slots causing them to stick down. if the ball passes all the way through (because the teeth are stuck down), the software makes it behave like a virtual lock.
had the same issue with mine. It worked great for almost 300 games until a weld point broke

If the issue happens again I’ll take a look. Thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,185 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
4,999 (Firm)
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 12,764 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 256.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/36?hl=birdforce1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.