IMG_5446 (resized).jpg
IMG_2764 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2765 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4133 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4131 (resized).jpeg
5A7A7C74-85FC-459B-9CF8-443697C2B03A (resized).jpeg
IMG_2505 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,641 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 253.
#1551 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

what pitch and is it level side to side? Usually that happens to me on other games is when setup isnt perfect

6.5 ish. It seems to be a low spot in the plastic or the glove is partially holding it in place, nudging does nothing.

#1552 3 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

6.5 ish. It seems to be a low spot in the plastic or the glove is partially holding it in place, nudging does nothing.

i meant the reason the ball ramps up there in the first place. I dont have my game yet so im just speculating

#1553 3 years ago
Quoted from Flippersaurus:

Anyone been playing with the challenge mode yet? It's pretty cool. I'm not so good at it yet. But, I was victorious a few times.

Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

5:12 is my best so far. It’s great practice.

Really fun mode, and definitely great practice!!!

#1554 3 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

This game is amazing. Love it! Did have a ball get stuck here twice...anyone else?
Under the glove both times.
[quoted image]

Yep happened to me a bunch first day I had it. I turned down the auto launcher coil power and it has not happened since.

#1555 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

i meant the reason the ball ramps up there in the first place. I dont have my game yet so im just speculating

Ah, got it. I need to find a fix. Game is so fast who the hell knows how it gets up there lol.

#1556 3 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Yep happened to me a bunch first day I had it. I turned down the auto launcher coil power and it has not happened since.

Will try that! Thank you

#1557 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

yea my wonka wouldnt work properly with pinstadiums installed. Gobstopper stopped working and turned out to be a fuse or something. Without pinstadiums its fine. So I guess its common across different platforms.

I’m no electrician, but I believe PinStadium’s use the service port for all power, would that pull on the machines voltage?

#1558 3 years ago

Okay finished temp testing on Avengers Pro. I would rank it only as mild fade (more occasional bricked shots, missed shots once ~135 degrees is reached) after a solid hour of play. It takes a LOT longer than TMNT to even get into the 130s (over 45 minutes of solid play) and once it's there, it hovers around 132-135 degrees unless you play it past 75-80 minutes solid. The longest session I tested was 125 minutes and it definitely was feeling fade-y at the end. I would put this in the mild class for short sessions <60 minutes and moderate for long sessions >90 minutes.

So, thus far flipper coil temp testing reveals these coil fade ratings (there's a Spooky in here too - thanks Joel):

None - Star Wars (115 peak temp, 60 minutes of play - thanks portside!)

-Mild-
Avengers - 135F peak temp after 60 minutes of play

-Moderate -
Avengers (long play) 150.22F peak temp after 2 hours 5 minutes of play
TMNT 145.4 peak temp after 27 minutes of play
Iron Maiden
TNA 144.8 peak temp after 35 minutes of play

- Severe -
Stranger Things (>157 degrees after 45 minutes of play)

EDITED to add Avengers long test.

#1559 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I Think maybe we need a separate thread on this. It’s an interesting issue for sure. Let’s keep it to AIQ here. Sorry for the diversion.

If such a thread exists or is going to be created based on this conversation, I would love a link, especially if there are beginner-friendly specifics!

I’m new to both pinball ownership and electronics/modding (first pin purchased in May of this year, and we’ll be at 6 before the year is out...we’ve been bitten by the bug!), and any details of how to plug things in, where best to get power, what the names of connectors are that are needed to tap in (to sources available in the backbox, for example), how to know where/when to tap into an empty connector somewhere (like on the node board adjacent to the coin door) instead of via alligator clips or soldering onto an existing connection, etc would be very interesting and exceedingly helpful and beneficial!

Thus far, I’ve purchased (and haven’t had any issues with, and absolutely adore) a bunch of mods for each of our games from most of you lovely modder folks in this thread, and am very interested in understanding things at a deeper level to be able to better assess situations per pin, like when I’m pushing things too far, or hell, how to properly and safely/reliably wire up a homemade mod or topper for myself with some greater confidence!

#1560 3 years ago

What’s up with the glove gems not matching up with the images on the playfield or Thanos when you first start the game? Same with the tilt animation. The gems are not in the same places, which bugs me.

On the glove, the one in the middle of Thanos’ hand is green, which matches the translite. The playfield and images on the LCD clearly show it as yellow.

#1561 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Anyone else having this issue?
Ball traverses the subway, gets past the LAST set of fingers and just sits there. Seems like there is a bit of a”dip” in the subway in that spot just before it dumps the ball to the VUK, have to nudge machine every time to get it to drop to VUK or it will go into ball search
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Yep! Mine is doing the same thing. I had a few friends over to play it and I would say it stuck there about 10% of the night. There is no reason it sticks there. I was going to pull the balls and check for magnesium.

#1562 3 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Yep! Mine is doing the same thing. I had a few friends over to play it and I would say it stuck there about 10% of the night. There is no reason it sticks there. I was going to pull the balls and check for magnesium.

Thanks ... I've got some board work to do on another machine today but when I'm done with it I'm going to take a closer look
Either that plastic subway has a slight dimple there, or that short 1" section is heat formed with a slight uphill bend

#1563 3 years ago

Anyone with a pro having issues with balls getting stuck behind the Captain Marvel spinner bracket? Don't know if its the balls getting magnetized and stuck on it, or if its a pitch issue.

#1564 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Okay finished temp testing on Avengers Pro. I would rank it only as mild fade (more occasional bricked shots, missed shots once ~135 degrees is reached) after a solid hour of play. It takes a LOT longer than TMNT to even get into the 130s (over 45 minutes of solid play) and once it's there, it hovers around 132-135 degrees. The longest session I tested was 60 minutes and it was only beginning to feel the very slightest bit fade-y at the end. I would put this in the mild class.
So, thus far flipper coil temp testing reveals these coil fade ratings:
None - Star Wars
Mild - Avengers (135 peak temp after 60 minutes of play)
Moderate - TMNT, Iron Maiden, TNA
Severe - Stranger Things (>157 degrees after 45 minutes of play)

Great info!!!!

#1565 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

If such a thread exists or is going to be created based on this conversation, I would love a link, especially if there are beginner-friendly specifics!
I’m new to both pinball ownership and electronics/modding (first pin purchased in May of this year, and we’ll be at 6 before the year is out...we’ve been bitten by the bug!), and any details of how to plug things in, where best to get power, what the names of connectors are that are needed to tap in (to sources available in the backbox, for example), how to know where/when to tap into an empty connector somewhere (like on the node board adjacent to the coin door) instead of via alligator clips or soldering onto an existing connection, etc would be very interesting and exceedingly helpful and beneficial!
Thus far, I’ve purchased (and haven’t had any issues with, and absolutely adore) a bunch of mods for each of our games from most of you lovely modder folks in this thread, and am very interested in understanding things at a deeper level to be able to better assess situations per pin, like when I’m pushing things too far, or hell, how to properly and safely/reliably wire up a homemade mod or topper for myself with some greater confidence!

It has surfaced in the past, just not sure a dedicated thread exists (you can probably search "power issues" as a start). I have to shift to work mode, but suffice to say - there are a few on here that work hard on bettering the games performance aspects (PinMonk an example in this thread), and the power equation absolutely applies to pinball electronics.

Relevance in this thread = There's always a disclaimer in voiding a machine's warranty when anything is added mod wise. Blowing a fuse in an old game is one thing - blowing a node board in a new one is different story. Enjoy the toys (I do), but always proceed w caution and care.

#1566 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

None - Star Wars

Interesting, and weird. Not sure why there would be such a wide difference.

#1567 3 years ago

If ya’ll want to see what titan dark blue and purple look like for flippers.

5AC92F0D-E1DC-47A4-8475-F8D1BEC0A6AB (resized).png5AC92F0D-E1DC-47A4-8475-F8D1BEC0A6AB (resized).png
#1568 3 years ago

Went with dark blue on lower flippers and yellow on upper left. Works nicely

#1569 3 years ago

Overall i am pleased with the quality of this playfield. Dimples are very, very mild. If that. It seems to be a thin but nice clear.
One area of concern is a single ballguide.
Thor captive ball guide right rail inside on captive side has a small section i will keep an eye on. Gameroom Goodies was the distro on this and so far Aaron over there has been excellent with communication. I just don’t have much to tell him at this point. May shoot a couple pics and pass it on to monitor. Overall this is a good looking playfield.

#1570 3 years ago

Couple more pics, LE armor sparkle, under playfield nicely laid out.

401E56D7-607F-4EB3-8AE9-61BE6BB8F6E5 (resized).jpeg401E56D7-607F-4EB3-8AE9-61BE6BB8F6E5 (resized).jpegEE4586B4-CFB3-4136-B5AD-C5C03CE439EA (resized).jpegEE4586B4-CFB3-4136-B5AD-C5C03CE439EA (resized).jpeg
#1571 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Okay finished temp testing on Avengers Pro. I would rank it only as mild fade (more occasional bricked shots, missed shots once ~135 degrees is reached) after a solid hour of play. It takes a LOT longer than TMNT to even get into the 130s (over 45 minutes of solid play) and once it's there, it hovers around 132-135 degrees. The longest session I tested was 60 minutes and it was only beginning to feel the very slightest bit fade-y at the end. I would put this in the mild class.
None - Star Wars

Would you put JP in the same category as Stranger things?

#1572 3 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

Overall i am pleased with the quality of this playfield. Dimples are very, very mild. If that. It seems to be a thin but nice clear.
One area of concern is a single ballguide.
Thor captive ball guide right rail inside on captive side has a small section i will keep an eye on. Gameroom Goodies was the distro on this and so far Aaron over there has been excellent with communication. I just don’t have much to tell him at this point. May shoot a couple pics and pass it on to monitor. Overall this is a good looking playfield.

Yep same here. I put a couple fiber washers under that spot on the right so the end of the guide is off the playfield. I’d like to do the same thing to the guide on the left side of the captive ball that doubles as the right side entrance to the Marvel ramp.

I don’t see a screw under the playfield to loosen that left side one though. It seems like it doesn’t go through the playfield, so I can’t just loosen it enough to sneak a washer under it like the other spot. Looks like the whole Marvel ramp would have to come off. Here are pics of the right side where I put the washers and the left side where I want to put them but can’t figure out an easy way to get at it.

395FD017-E671-4D4B-A26F-000287580D9E (resized).jpeg395FD017-E671-4D4B-A26F-000287580D9E (resized).jpegBAB5C5BA-B52A-4A65-BAF9-174FB2FF5F32 (resized).jpegBAB5C5BA-B52A-4A65-BAF9-174FB2FF5F32 (resized).jpeg
#1573 3 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

I haven't noticed fade on my JP even after playing for 90 minutes. On Avengers I am noticing some fade after about 45 minutes to an hour. I don't think it's a lot of fade, but I think the steeper ramps on Avengers make it noticeable. On mine it seems more noticeable on shots up the left ramp from the right flipper. Still playable though.

#1574 3 years ago

Any word on upcoming code for this game? What improvements can we expect from Stern? Any new modes or missing modes? Considering getting a pro this week

#1575 3 years ago

I just noticed the super skill shot isn’t registering. I know it worked previously, but no longer registering. Anybody know what to check? I took the glass off and manually put a ball down the orbit at ball launch and confirmed it’s not registering.

#1576 3 years ago
Quoted from Dreadreaper:

Any word on upcoming code for this game? What improvements can we expect from Stern? Any new modes or missing modes? Considering getting a pro this week

They are only on .91
From what i heard we should see some additional annimations, call outs
Definately filling in some of the gaps
Playing last night i would like someone to explain the link between the bingo grid on PF and the larger grid explanation on the display when you trap up.
.91 did a NICE job expanding on the mortal kombat style chaos. There are goals here now. Also, download the 25 page rules explanation if you are under the impression its a thinly skinned rules-esk game. Its not. Its the most “exciting” pinball game i have ever played. ACNC is still bolted, but ACNC is the Mummy ride at Universal Orlando-KE’s Avengers is Velocicoaster.

#1577 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

None - Star Wars

Nice to see a little real science in here!

#1578 3 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

Haven't put temp probes on it and tested JP yet. My goal is to temp test all the spike, but it will take time.

#1579 3 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Interesting, and weird. Not sure why there would be such a wide difference.

I'm not sure yet since this whole area of performance investigation is pretty new (I don't believe even Stern does it, which is crazy). It's been suggested I add a flip/hold counter to my setup so I can track how many flips/holds happen during the testing period. Holds are a waste of time since I've established that on Spike (and ONLY Spike) they do not affect temp in any meaningful way (early on my plan was to jam the hold on and check in a half hour to see what the temp went up to. To my surprise the temp increased a whopping 1 degree). The full power energize of the coil is what does it over time, so I may work on a way to track how many of those are flipped. Coil size has something to do with it as does how close everything is on the playfield (I assume that affects how often the ball comes back to you and you have to flip).

On Avengers, specifically, the wide open playfield and longer ball return times (ramps, pops, hold tower, etc) feel like it gives the flippers more time to rest, which adds up over time. Star Wars seems to be somewhat similar.

Dunno. It's interesting and I don't have all the answers, only temps so far, but as I move through the testing I want to get a better idea about the factors that differentiate an Avengers from a Stranger Things because the temp difference is Stark.

Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Nice to see a little real science in here!

Thank you, but let's not get carried away. This started as curiosity on Stranger Things' severe fade and has turned into an infomercial.

#1580 3 years ago
Quoted from Dreadreaper:

Someone mentioned .91 code removed Battle Thanos mode as it wasn't ready, so expect that to be polished and returned at some point...along with some other improvements no doubt. Really looking forward to getting my machine one day...

#1581 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Holds are a waste of time since I've established that on Spike (and ONLY Spike) they do not affect temp in any meaningful way (early on my plan was to jam the hold on and check in a half hour to see what the temp went up to. To my surprise the temp increased a whopping 1 degree)

I wonder if Spike duty-cycles the hold at a higher frequency and that is helping keep temps down?

#1582 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I haven't noticed fade on my JP even after playing for 90 minutes. On Avengers I am noticing some fade after about 45 minutes to an hour. I don't think it's a lot of fade, but I think the steeper ramps on Avengers make it noticeable. On mine it seems more noticeable on shots up the left ramp from the right flipper. Still playable though.

Yes, there is very minor fade on Avengers starting at about the 45 minute mark in my testing. But it's not terrible. I didn't play over 60 minutes, but I may do at least one more session to say 75 minutes or so to see if the temps keep climbing slowly. They seemed pretty stable around the 135 degree mark and it took a LONG time to even get there.

Quoted from metallik:

I wonder if Spike duty-cycles the hold at a higher frequency and that is helping keep temps down?

Dunno. I just know that on Spike you will not blow a transistor with a long hold, where on Whitestar and SAM you probably WILL if you hold for a half hour straight. It was one of the many surprises from this testing thing.

#1583 3 years ago

Still waiting on my premium, but I have a topper built and ready to go. Might have to mount at an angle because of ceiling clearance, but when I saw this on the Lego website, I thought it'd make a perfect AIQ topper:
20201018_145303 (resized).jpg20201018_145303 (resized).jpg

Easy enough to build, you just need 3 of these, and some free time. https://www.lego.com/en-ca/product/marvel-studios-iron-man-31199

#1584 3 years ago

UNBOXING : STERN’S AVENGERS INFINITI QUEST LE: UNBOXING, ARTWORK, REVIEW, AND GAMEPLAY VIDEO

Blog Post :
https://pinballsupernova.wordpress.com/2020/10/18/unboxing-sterns-avengers-infiniti-quest-le-unboxing-artwork-review-and-gameplay-video/

YouTube Video :

Recently my friend Joe received his Avenger’s Infinity Quest LE pinball machine. We unboxed the game and reviewed the artwork of the cabinet – playfield. The game plays really well. Gameplay is really smooth and added with Keith Elwin’s signature shots makes Avengers really fun.

The artwork by Zombi Yetti are fantastic. I am not much of a comic book or super hero fan, but the graphics – illustrations on the playfield and cabinet are stellar.

I do not really know much about the rules, but the code programmed into the game so far seems very fun. I am sure Avengers will be more fun when I learn the code and what targets I need to shoot for to advance in the game.

11 Gameblades Right (resized).jpg11 Gameblades Right (resized).jpg7 Unboxwed (resized).jpg7 Unboxwed (resized).jpg8 Lower Playfield (resized).jpg8 Lower Playfield (resized).jpg9 Backglass (resized).jpg9 Backglass (resized).jpgAVENGERS TITLE (resized).jpgAVENGERS TITLE (resized).jpg
#1585 3 years ago

are there any side blades available yet?

#1586 3 years ago

LE owners... Be aware that the plastic protector for the marvel ramp can shift and butt up against the glass.. When I removed my glass it scrapped the antireflective coating off the glass and left a big line from where the ramp was touching to the top of the glass.. also sounded like nails on a chalkboard.

#1587 3 years ago
Quoted from J_pinz:

I just noticed the super skill shot isn’t registering. I know it worked previously, but no longer registering. Anybody know what to check? I took the glass off and manually put a ball down the orbit at ball launch and confirmed it’s not registering.

If you’re talking about the secret skill shot (black panther / inner loop lane), that opto (crossing the inner loop lane) wasn’t functioning on mine either. It was aimed right into the inner rail. See if you can push down or lift up that inner rail enough to get a red light to come on the inside opto. If that happens you have the same issue some others did, optos work, just blocked. Fixed by dropping the assembly out the bottom of the playfield and putting some washers between the mount and playfield to lower the assembly so the wire form isn’t until he way. Pictures and more detail a few pages back.

#1588 3 years ago
Quoted from Troutfarm:

LE owners... Be aware that the plastic protector for the marvel ramp can shift and butt up against the glass.. When I removed my glass it scrapped the antireflective coating off the glass and left a big line from where the ramp was touching to the top of the glass.. also sounded like nails on a chalkboard.

Any idea how that happened? It's secured in place by two screws at the base.
I was actually looking for a way to loosen this a little, thinking it might make the shot a little easier, though left it as is in the end since I didn't want to cause any crazy airballs.

#1589 3 years ago

I'm finding it impossible to make the U ramp from my left flipper when cradling the ball. Flipper power is max. Is this by design?

#1590 3 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Any idea how that happened? It's secured in place by two screws at the base.
I was actually looking for a way to loosen this a little, thinking it might make the shot a little easier, though left it as is in the end since I didn't want to cause any crazy airballs.

No idea how it happened. might have even been that way from the factory.. it was the first time I pulled the glass all the way off.

#1591 3 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

I'm finding it impossible to make the U ramp from my left flipper when cradling the ball. Flipper power is max. Is this by design?

I don’t think it’s by design. I haven’t had trouble with the Marvel ramp from a cradle on mine. I’ve had pitch up to 6.8/6.9 and down at 6.5 and haven’t had trouble with it. Flipper is max power on mine too.

#1592 3 years ago

Anybody get weird rejects from the Captain Marvel U/loop? Not sure if it’s the spin on the ball or what but sometimes I feel I hit it perfect (maybe too hard) and it looks like as it’s leaving the ramp into the wire form, it just bounces back immediately at me (I think towards the drain most of the time if I recall properly). It’s not super common but common enough for me to ask about it!

#1593 3 years ago

Changed out the upper flipper to match the Hulk area...

20201018_152230 (resized).jpg20201018_152230 (resized).jpg
#1594 3 years ago

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/773133879

9:55:20

If you want to see a new Stern tour by JD with Avengers on the line. Shows Playfield manufacturing and some other neat things.

#1595 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Anybody get weird rejects from the Captain Marvel U/loop? Not sure if it’s the spin on the ball or what but sometimes I feel I hit it perfect (maybe too hard) and it looks like as it’s leaving the ramp into the wire form, it just bounces back immediately at me (I think towards the drain most of the time if I recall properly). It’s not super common but common enough for me to ask about it!

I have the same problem. Its Frustrating because the shots seem spot on and the ball seems like it does not have a smooth transition from the ramp to the wire form and then hits the plastic ramp guide and comes back down!

#1596 3 years ago

I randomly get abrupt rejects at the top of the middle ramp. Sometimes the ball hits the plastic above??

#1597 3 years ago

I see that stern has a code update for the IQ premium. my game is arriving today. Should i do this update right out of the box before i ever turn the machine on or try it first then update? Thanks

#1598 3 years ago
Quoted from eyeguy123:

I see that stern has a code update for the IQ premium. my game is arriving today. Should i do this update right out of the box before i ever turn the machine on or try it first then update? Thanks

I just scheduled my delivery for tomorrow, so also good to know. I'm assuming I'll make sure everything powers fine, but then update before playing at all (if I can resist )

#1599 3 years ago
Quoted from eyeguy123:

I'd turn it on and play a few games just to make sure everything is good to go. Then perform the update. Otherwise, if you do the update first, and something is wrong, you dont know whether it was caused by the update or not.

#1600 3 years ago
Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

I have the same problem. Its Frustrating because the shots seem spot on and the ball seems like it does not have a smooth transition from the ramp to the wire form and then hits the plastic ramp guide and comes back down!

Is the metal ramp flap smooth? No swells or sags?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 6,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 65.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Jacksonville, FL
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Toys/Add-ons
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 70.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.50
Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.
Other
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lynchburg, VA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 16.50
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,641 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 253.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/32?hl=tbutler6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.