IMG_1987 (resized).jpeg
look (resized).png
Screenshot_20240402_132312_Stern IC (resized).jpg
magnet (resized).jpg
tmold (resized).jpg
Avengers Right Orbit rattles.gif
05.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,776 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 256.
#51 3 years ago
Quoted from RikV:

Just pulled the trigger on a Premium. The distributor website said lead time 120 days. A good Christmas present!?

Welp, distributer says March shipping on a premium. At least the code will have a couple updates by then and the mods will be out.

#52 3 years ago
Quoted from RikV:

Welp, distributer says March shipping on a premium. At least the code will have a couple updates by then and the mods will be out.

That's gotta be a 2nd run on premiums that far out. Right??? If not, I'd make a few phone calls.

#53 3 years ago
Quoted from RikV:

Don’t forget Sanctum. Definitely need a Sanctum and a Tower mod.

Yes! Sanctum mod too! haha And it would be great if someone can figure out how to put some sort of Dr Strange mod on the disk. And a Thor hammer on the Thor multi ball

#54 3 years ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

I'm in on a Premium and the associated wait

Ditto.... Dec oe early 2021...geeez

#55 3 years ago

Can’t wait for my LE...

#56 3 years ago

Pro ordered on day 1.

#57 3 years ago

LE incoming! In Elwin we trust.

#58 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah i thought this too, but I cannot find anything on the game that is different sound wise from the pro to the LE outside of those LE Kenwood backbox speakers. I could be wrong though.

I think you're correct chuckwurt . The feature matrix for AIQ says "Upgraded speaker system with 3-channel amplifier" but I have yet to see an improved amplifier on any Spike-2 LE trim pack. So what's said is technically true, but one might infer that there is some sort of an upgrade.

#59 3 years ago

Annnnnnd we're back in the club thread! Thanks @scribbles!!!

#60 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Annnnnnd we're back in the club thread! Thanks scribbles!!!

This time with approval from the moderators

#61 3 years ago

I just ordered a premium yesterday. Sounds like the first run is already oversold so... could be a while. I sold an Iron Maiden to fund this- love Elwin, and can't beat this theme for me!

#62 3 years ago

I am in for an LE. The game shoots so smoothly and seems like it will be a winner right outta the box...

#63 3 years ago

My distributor says late October for Premiums, Can’t Wait!

#64 3 years ago

How did the stream go? I missed it! Anyone have a link to it?

#65 3 years ago

It’s still on. Deadflip on twitch.

#66 3 years ago

Elwin interview on Super Awesome Pinball Shown is good. Interesting stuff in there like problems getting sound work done remotely and animation art was Marvel and couldnt be changed.

It explains why it’s completely different from ZY art and disjointed. It’s not bad but just so different especially the Hulk and Thanos.

#67 3 years ago

Has their animations ever matched the artwork of the playfield and the cabinet?

#68 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Has their animations ever matched the artwork of the playfield and the cabinet?

The terrible Aerosmith animations did. Also, does it matter? I don’t understand why I can’t expect better if they get to raise the price twice a year.

#69 3 years ago

First two Premium runs are Oct & Dec according to distributor.

#70 3 years ago
Quoted from Greenandwhite:

First two Premium runs are Oct & Dec according to distributor.

Was told the same! Unfortunately I missed the Oct run.... I am #1 on his Dec run....

#71 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

The terrible Aerosmith animations did. Also, does it matter? I don’t understand why I can’t expect better if they get to raise the price twice a year.

Just asking. I always thought the LcD artist was different from the playfield and cabinet person.

#72 3 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Was told the same! Unfortunately I missed the Oct run.... I am #1 on his Dec run....

Crazy they've already sold out on the first premium run!

#73 3 years ago

I actually hear some taunting from the black order during gem quests on this stream! Awesome! I never could hear them before and thought it should be added. Apparently it's there already! So good to hear.

#74 3 years ago

The Thanos taunting during the final wizard mode was great. Need more of that sprinkled throughout the game. Would be cool if we could get more fanfare after defeating Thanos though.

#75 3 years ago

This game look incredible. They're going to sell these for a long time I would guess.

#76 3 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

The Thanos taunting during the final wizard mode was great. Need more of that sprinkled throughout the game. Would be cool if we could get more fanfare after defeating Thanos though.

They must expect us mere mortals to rarely if ever get to Thanos, much less defeat him like Jack did with those death saves!

They need to get some fanfare in there like after defeating all the walkers in LMS!!

#77 3 years ago

I didn't watch the entire stream, but having modes and shots explained as they were being played helped me out in a major way. Can't wait for the LEs to get on the line! This game is looking better and better the more I see of it.

#78 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

They must expect us mere mortals to rarely if ever get to Thanos, much less defeat him like Jack did with those death saves!
They need to get some fanfare in there like after defeating all the walkers in LMS!!

The death saves were crazy! I have to go back and rewatch them. They happen so fast, its hard to tell whats going on.

#79 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

The death saves were crazy! I have to go back and rewatch them. They happen so fast, its hard to tell whats going on.

Wasn't just the death saves, the nudging skills were off the charts. When you get to play everyday like JD you should get skills like that? LOL

However, i might be more impressed with the endurance of getting through that 10 ball game with extras and death saves. Damn.....

#80 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Just asking. I always thought the LcD artist was different from the playfield and cabinet person.

Do you think the Simpsons has one animator drawing the whole episode or style sheets that multiple people use for reference?

It’s not hard to have the Avengers tower be blue on the screen like it is on the playfield or vice versa (They are different colors).

#81 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

Do you think the Simpsons has one animator drawing the whole episode or style sheets that multiple people use for reference?
It’s not hard to have the Avengers tower be blue on the screen like it is on the playfield or vice versa (They are different colors).

That’s fair. Just trying to understand.

#82 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

I'm sure the modding community will be right on top of the high profile toys inside this machine. The tower, glove, etc. They'll most likely color match the tower and make it more detailed, add realism to the glove. I get where you're coming from, but I wouldn't stress about it too much.

#83 3 years ago

I actually hear some taunting from the black order during gem quests on this stream! Awesome! I never could hear them before and thought it should be added. Apparently it's there already! So good to hear.

Definitely! A good mix of taunting and other humor in callouts can really add to the fun of a game.

#84 3 years ago

Any word if the LEs have hit the line yet?

#85 3 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Any word if the LEs have hit the line yet?

They posted pics of the pros on the line 4 days ago, and I know they've shipped out some to distributors. Supposedly they're only doing a very small run of Pros, then shifting to all the LEs. No pics yet, but it cant be long now.

#86 3 years ago

Ok, I just spoke with a live person at Stern. They are currently running Pros and shipping to distributors. They told me LEs would start production in "the next couple weeks". When I asked about the small run of Pros rumor, she just said "Pros are being run and shipped, then LEs in the next few weeks". So, they may actually be doing a full run of Pro models. But, LEs should be on the line before the end of the month assuming they stay on schedule.

#87 3 years ago

Stern always does a full batch of pros first. Most of which are sent out overseas so that everyone is receiving them around the same time. See the below screenshot.

20200917_045446 (resized).jpg20200917_045446 (resized).jpg
#88 3 years ago

Asked my distributor what number I am in line for a premium, and I’m in the top ten...so, still hope of taking delivery before the end of the calendar year...I was ready to shop around when I initially heard March 2021.

Anyone have any clue the production numbers in a run?

#89 3 years ago

You’re in the top ten at your distributor. Doesn’t have anything to do with sterns numbers. Just where you are in the allotment that your distro is getting.

Stern never releases production numbers except for LEs.

#90 3 years ago

Ok, I just spoke with a live person at Stern. They are currently running Pros and shipping to distributors. They told me LEs would start production in "the next couple weeks". When I asked about the small run of Pros rumor, she just said "Pros are being run and shipped, then LEs in the next few weeks". So, they may actually be doing a full run of Pro models. But, LEs should be on the line before the end of the month assuming they stay on schedule.

Quoted from Micky:

Stern always does a full batch of pros first. Most of which are sent out overseas so that everyone is receiving them around the same time. See the below screenshot.

Huh. I know this is what Stern usually does but the early report (including the one I got from my distrib) was that initial Pros was going to be a very small run, then starting LEs, possibly this week. Weird.

#91 3 years ago

The game has MORE Dr. Strange than any other character. Sling Ring, Portals, etc, etc.... and he's NOT EVEN IN THE POLL.
Sacrilege.

#92 3 years ago

In the owners thread ...again...

December delivery for my first run Premium AMD say's here in Australia. Hoping they are under promising and over delivering as it's only 3 weeks on the boat to get here.

My second nib, Deadpool Pro was my first ever pinball, but my first preorder.

#93 3 years ago
Quoted from MurphyPeoples:

The game has MORE Dr. Strange than any other character. Sling Ring, Portals, etc, etc.... and he's NOT EVEN IN THE POLL.
Sacrilege.

Lol, very true. I'll change the poll this evening and add him as an option.

Quoted from paul_8788:

Huh. I know this is what Stern usually does but the early report (including the one I got from my distrib) was that initial Pros was going to be a very small run, then starting LEs, possibly this week. Weird.

That's exactly what I heard also, and I was surprised by the answer I got from Stern. I will say that when I asked about the short run on the pro models, the lady I was speaking with seemed a little surprised and her answer was short and to the point. Maybe she couldnt share exactly what their plans were, or maybe I was just irritating her a little bit. Lol.

#94 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

In the owners thread ...again...
December delivery for my first run Premium AMD say's here in Australia. Hoping they are under promising and over delivering as it's only 3 weeks on the boat to get here.
My second nib, Deadpool Pro was my first ever pinball, but my first preorder.

Welcome back Punkin. Only Positive vibes here so far this time

#95 3 years ago

Thanks, just the way i like it. All my mates know the One Rule at my place.

No dramas.

#96 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

You’re in the top ten at your distributor. Doesn’t have anything to do with sterns numbers. Just where you are in the allotment that your distro is getting.
Stern never releases production numbers except for LEs.

I think you are missing my point...if the first run of premiums at Stern is large enough for my distributor to get and fill their first 10 orders then I’m good, if not then I’ll be waiting.

Just trying to figure out how many each dealer will get in the first run. It sounds like nobody has any idea. And just to be clear, I’m not talking about the overall numbers, just as estimate of numbers in a run.

#97 3 years ago
Quoted from RikV:

I think you are missing my point...if the first run of premiums at Stern is large enough for my distributor to get and fill their first 10 orders then I’m good, if not then I’ll be waiting.
Just trying to figure out how many each dealer will get in the first run. It sounds like nobody has any idea. And just to be clear, I’m not talking about the overall numbers, just as estimate of numbers in a run.

Yeah nobody knows. All I can say is the bigger the distro the bigger the allotment (or i should say that’s definitely how the LEs are divided up, so i assume all runs of games are done the same). Your distro should know how many premiums they are getting in their next run. I would ask them.

#98 3 years ago

I wonder how many people yelling “Im getting a LE”
Is actually getting a LE....

#99 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-NJA:

I'm getting a LE!

#100 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-NJA:

Well, I'm paid in full, so I better damn well get an LE
In all actuality, if they did call me and say "oops, we messed up, you can't have an LE", I'd just ask for a hefty discount on a premium and move on with my life. Or even a Pro for that matter, I think all versions of this title will be a blast to play.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 24.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.00
$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

6,644 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.50
6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,776 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 256.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/2?hl=tbutler6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.