20240707_171405 (resized).jpg
20240707_171359 (resized).jpg
IMG_9392 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2404 (resized).jpg
AIQ Sign Solution (resized).png
AIQ Sign Problem (resized).png
Screenshot_20240616_145022_Chrome (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,919 posts in this topic. You are on page 258 of 259.
#12851 50 days ago

This is random, but if anyone is looking for an inexpensive set of magnets for the coin door or around the display screen to add some additional dorky flair, I have really enjoyed these from Amazon. It’s a full set for $13 and I feel they match up pretty well with the theme.

https://a.co/d/isSEDSD

IMG_3298 (resized).jpegIMG_3298 (resized).jpeg
#12852 50 days ago
Quoted from Scoot616:

This is random, but if anyone is looking for an inexpensive set of magnets for the coin door or around the display screen to add some additional dorky flair, I have really enjoyed these from Amazon. It’s a full set for $13 and I feel they match up pretty well with the theme.
https://a.co/d/isSEDSD[quoted image]

Good call!

You’re not helping my super consumerism tho.

#12853 50 days ago
Quoted from rai:

Good call!
You’re not helping my super consumerism tho.

You are in the wrong community then my friend, ha!

1 week later
#12854 38 days ago

Have new spinning disc mod for sale. Pm me your offer, thnx!

#12855 34 days ago

Hey guys
I was installing Pinmonk quiet fan on all my Sterns

I went to do AIQ premium and the power supply box was upside down compared to all of my others.

The fan is not at the top of the box Is this normal on Avengers?

#12856 34 days ago
Quoted from whistlervan:

Hey guys
I was installing Pinmonk quiet fan on all my Sterns
I went to do AIQ premium and the power supply box was upside down compared to all of my others.
The fan is not at the top of the box Is this normal on Avengers?

My AIQ Pro (July ‘23 build) came with a different Meanwell PSU that already has a quiet fan. Have you confirmed that your AIQ’s PSU fan is loud like the typical Spike 2 fans?

#12857 34 days ago
Quoted from bwalter:

My AIQ Pro (July ‘23 build) came with a different Meanwell PSU that already has a quiet fan. Have you confirmed that your AIQ’s PSU fan is loud like the typical Spike 2 fans?

I’ll check it out thanks. Sadly assumed they were all the same since I acquired them all within a few months of each other.

#12858 33 days ago
Quoted from whistlervan:

I’ll check it out thanks. Sadly assumed they were all the same since I acquired them all within a few months of each other.

It’s usually a safe assumption, but last year’s AIQ run appears to have been a test run for the new white plastic flipper bushings as well as the larger, quieter PSU. They’ve started putting those new bushings in all pins since Jaws, so hopefully the PSU will be standard eventually, too. Maybe with Spike 3?

#12859 32 days ago

Considering this game but the one I am looking at was operated and has over 5k plays. Nothing wrong with the game as far as I know.

Don't know why but for some reason I am feeling this is a lot and will start being a pain at home if I get it.

#12860 32 days ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Considering this game but the one I am looking at was operated and has over 5k plays. Nothing wrong with the game as far as I know.
Don't know why but for some reason I am feeling this is a lot and will start being a pain at home if I get it.

There are many for sale. If it was routed I would wait for an HUO or reach out to Pinsiders close by. I spent a lot of time in Richmond when I attended undergrad there. Go Spiders!

#12861 32 days ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

5k plays isn't all that much for a modern Stern, heck that's before it's even earned back its purchase price. It's more like 15-20k when you start seeing significant wear other than the shooter lane and rubbers, and AIQ doesn't really have any high impact spots. As long as the portal disc is flush and level and the Marvel ramp (if a premium) is smooth to shoot, it should be fine.

#12862 32 days ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

5k plays isn't all that much for a modern Stern, heck that's before it's even earned back its purchase price. It's more like 15-20k when you start seeing significant wear other than the shooter lane and rubbers, and AIQ doesn't really have any high impact spots. As long as the portal disc is flush and level and the Marvel ramp (if a premium) is smooth to shoot, it should be fine.

The flipper rubber on the upper flipper takes a beating but otherwise, I agree.

#12863 32 days ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Yeah, 5k plays isn't that bad. My HUO AIQ and Godzilla have around 4k and my HUO Deadpool is over 6k now. If they haven't been yet, I would rebuild the flippers, which I do around 5K plays. Like vikingerik said - adjust the disc height if necessary and then clean and wax and should be good to go.

Quoted from Fezmid:

The flipper rubber on the upper flipper takes a beating but otherwise, I agree.

Put a Superband flipper rubber on it and never have to worry about it again!

#12864 31 days ago

I had an epic game (for me lol) on my Pro today. All factory settings except I have the outlanes tightened up. I also have the team up mod which I think is amazing in that it simulates the Premium and allows you to start combo-ing marvel to BW like a machine like you can on that model.

I have to admit, I wanted to throw the game out the window the first 3-4 weeks of ownership because it was just kicking my ass. I even considered trading it back in but im glad that i didnt because I recently watched the Karl video and it inspired me to dig in and all of a sudden it's starting to click. I'm rotating between this and 007 as my 'go to's' lately on a regular basis.

Screenshot_20240616_145022_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240616_145022_Chrome (resized).jpg

#12865 31 days ago
Quoted from Npbassman:

I had an epic game (for me lol) on my Pro today. All factory settings except I have the outlanes tightened up. I also have the team up mod which I think is amazing in that it simulates the Premium and allows you to start combo-ing marvel to BW like a machine like you can on that model.
I have to admit, I wanted to throw the game out the window the first 3-4 weeks of ownership because it was just kicking my ass. I even considered trading it back in but im glad that i didnt because I recently watched the Karl video and it inspired me to dig in and all of a sudden it's starting to click. I'm rotating between this and 007 as my 'go to's' lately on a regular basis.

I went through pretty much the same thing: first month my family and I rage-quit AIQ about 60% of games. To this day it is still the only machine that pisses me off sometimes during a bad game. But those lows are nothing compared to all the highs after you learn how to play it and dial in the shots.
I went from thinking of selling/trading it within first month to enjoying it and really loving it.
The machine next to it is our JB007. The two shoot so differently from each other that it’s great to have such variety. I don’t know about you, but I much prefer playing Bond then AIQ, never AIQ then Bond.

#12866 30 days ago

Hi everyone - I just made a post about a new mod I'm offering. It is a sign cover for the only sign in the game - the link is here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-aiq-sign-covers#post-8227825

Here is what it is - a sign cover in your choice of blue or purple - but first the problem and then my solution:
AIQ Sign Problem (resized).pngAIQ Sign Problem (resized).png
AIQ Sign Solution (resized).pngAIQ Sign Solution (resized).png
IMG_2404 (resized).jpgIMG_2404 (resized).jpg

Thanks for your time,

Brannon

#12867 29 days ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Mine has almost 5,100 games on it. HUO, but rented out to several homes and got TONS of play on it. There is a tiny bit of wear in the shooter lane and that is it. It would take a good 15,000 games before you see any wear on a AIQ, and most of that would be on the wood behind the drop targets. Not very many high impact areas for AIQ, so it should hold up well for a long time as long as playfield is clean and balls are replaced often.

1 week later
#12868 22 days ago

What are the chances I can get 6k for an AIQ pro that has several mods, custom armor, art blades, topper, shooter rod etc?

I have been offered this in a trade and I am not a pro guy (yes lecture me all you want we are premium people, we are the sheep so let me be ) and would be selling it asap or selling the parts of value and selling the base game.

Pinside market isn't giving me a lot of hope tbh

#12869 22 days ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

What are the chances I can get 6k for an AIQ pro that has several mods, custom armor, art blades, topper, shooter rod etc?
I have been offered this in a trade and I am not a pro guy (yes lecture me all you want we are premium people, we are the sheep so let me be ) and would be selling it asap or selling the parts of value and selling the base game.
Pinside market isn't giving me a lot of hope tbh

Are you saying Stern topper? All those mods should get $6k but it’s tough market at the moment.

#12870 22 days ago
Quoted from rai:

Are you saying Stern topper? All those mods should get $6k but it’s tough market at the moment.

Yes it is the Stern topper and custom side armor (not the Stern version).

#12871 22 days ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Yes it is the Stern topper and custom side armor (not the Stern version).

The market for AIQ sucks right now. Prices for pro's range from $5,000-6,000 depending on plays/condition. Mods don't come into play at all on this machine except for the topper it seems. Used toppers sell for about $500, so with the game, maybe add $300-400. I've seen several listed with all the Mezel Mods which are close to $400 for all of them, price is still under $6k

It would be really tough get someone to buy a Pro for $6K right now when premiums are $7,000-7500. But the last month people are listing premiums for $8000-8500 and LE's for $8500-9000. There is zero consistency in AIQ pricing and many refuse to own the game due to the bad publicity it gets due to long game times and a "confusing ruleset."

The trade is completely dependent on if you plan to sell it or not and what the trade game in question is. The value of this game seems to tank quickly, but for different reasons than say Mando or TMNT. Odd a game would lose so much value for being too deep, even though many admit the shots are great and the flow is really nice.

#12872 21 days ago

Steveboos : Yeah, there's definitely been a decline in AIQ pricing, just as there has been with EHOH (a premium fetched $10.5k a year ago. Now, some listing/selling for $8,500) and a bunch of other titles. So much of the pricing question comes down to how quickly someone wants to sell. Once someone quickly sold an AIQ premium for $7,500 (which happened a few months ago, IIRC), then others see it and all prices go down, whether seller is motivated or not. The entire market demand has cooled and some titles just dropped faster than others (AIQ is one of them). But other asking prices - like PoTC at $33K and BM66 SLE for $34k - remain absurdly high.

I'm not selling our AIQ because there isn't anything else like it in pinball. And I don't mean how it looks (plenty of marvel/comic stuff), or its depth or fascinating/challenging/complex ruleset. Nor the fact it has the best ramps in pinball - and I'm a ramp guy. No, I mean no other game gives me the thrill, the adrenaline rush, of AIQ.

#12873 21 days ago

I sold my pro in January and it took some time to sell listed at $5,400. It didn’t even sell on Pinside, I had to go through Facebook. The topper will help a little bit, but I would expect mid 5k range if I was selling that game with a topper.

#12874 18 days ago

All of a sudden my game won’t eject a ball from the trough. It faintly tries about 10 times and then stops. I’ve tried reseating all the connectors on the trough with no luck. Any ideas? Thanks.

#12875 18 days ago

Just out of curiosity: AIQ has probably the highest highs and the lowest lows of any machine I've ever played. What do I mean by "lowest lows"? I'm talking about games where you are frustrated, infuriated and ready to HULK SMASH the damn thing, LoL.

For the first month we had our AIQ premium, I'd say about 50% of the games I played made me mad enough to chew neutronium (*obscure Star Trek reference someone out there might get). And I really thought about getting rid of it.

Then, I got better through a combination of deliberate effort, watching AIQ tutorials on YouTube, setting #balls to 5, etc. But even after getting a lot better at it (and setting balls back to 3), I still get "rage quitting" games now and again. And it's really surprising sometimes how under-your-skin this game gets, even over a year after having it at home. I'd estimate that about 20% of my games leave me infuriated (one gem or no gems). 60% are acceptable and un-affect me emotionally (1-4 gems) and 20% are sublime (4 or more gems plus BOMB, BR, beat Thanos, etc.).

I've heard other pinsiders remark that AIQ is deeply frustrating for them, even while they acknowledge it's also a great game that, when they have a great game, has very high highs. What are other owner's experiences? What is your percentage breakdown between infuriated-unaffected-elated?

#12876 18 days ago
Quoted from Nicholastree:

I've heard other pinsiders remark that AIQ is deeply frustrating for them, even while they acknowledge it's also a great game that, when they have a great game, has very high highs. What are other owner's experiences? What is your percentage breakdown between infuriated-unaffected-elated?

I would say 25% of my games go wrong enough to make me shake my fist.

But currently i'm not just going for score and its more that i'm trying to do something "cool", ex. i'm trying to setup a Mind Gem with the auto-complete of reality gem setup... But then i fail mind gem, damn...and then i fail 2 other cool things i'm trying to do and then i start to get frustrated that i just can't get anything together.

#12877 18 days ago

Just out of curiosity: AIQ has probably the highest highs and the lowest lows of any machine I've ever played. What do I mean by "lowest lows"? I'm talking about games where you are frustrated, infuriated and ready to HULK SMASH the damn thing, LoL.
For the first month we had our AIQ premium, I'd say about 50% of the games I played made me mad enough to chew neutronium (*obscure Star Trek reference someone out there might get). And I really thought about getting rid of it.
Then, I got better through a combination of deliberate effort, watching AIQ tutorials on YouTube, setting #balls to 5, etc. But even after getting a lot better at it (and setting balls back to 3), I still get "rage quitting" games now and again. And it's really surprising sometimes how under-your-skin this game gets, even over a year after having it at home. I'd estimate that about 20% of my games leave me infuriated (one gem or no gems). 60% are acceptable and un-affect me emotionally (1-4 gems) and 20% are sublime (4 or more gems plus BOMB, BR, beat Thanos, etc.).

I think you have a good breakdown here.
It might be closer to 30-40-30 for me. It all really depends on how well I’m keeping it waxed and the balls cleaned. When the frustration level is 50%, it’s time to stop being lazy! I’m still baffled by the games ability to drain a 3 ball MB all at the same time. Like they’re basically touching each other as they drain…

#12878 18 days ago

“ i'm trying to setup a Mind Gem with the auto-complete of reality gem setup... “

I recently had this all set up. Fully powered Mind gem, started Reality gem, spun the disc, hit the button and….. nothing! I had to complete the quest like normal. Not sure why

#12879 18 days ago
Quoted from Maniac227:

i'm trying to setup a Mind Gem with the auto-complete of reality gem setup... But then i fail mind gem, damn...and then i fail 2 other cool things i'm trying to do and then i start to get frustrated that i just can't get anything together.

I recently had this all set up, fully powered Mind gem, started Reality gem quest, spun the disk, hit the button, and…. Nothing! Not sure why, but I had to complete it normally and the mind was spent

#12880 18 days ago

My kids had a good challenge going. Really enjoyed it!

IMG_9392 (resized).jpegIMG_9392 (resized).jpeg
#12881 17 days ago

When I first got AIQ Pro in October ‘23 it was like 70-20-10, ‘cuz I was just soaking up the dream theme and flipping around randomly. Got a 546M score on stock settings a few days in and was over-the-moon.

Then I started learning the rules and trying to target specific shots and it was like 10-20-70. I rage-quit so many games. So. Many. Games. It took me probably 3 months to get a new GC score.

Blocked off the right outlane, raised up the slope to 7.1°, set it to 5-ball and even replay extra balls, max ball saver (only goes up to 15 sec, heh), etc. and started to have more fun.

Now I’m back to open outlanes (though posts are lowered) and replay extra balls every 250M points, 3 balls/game, and I can routinely get to 600M+. I’ve beaten Thanos three times. My ratio is probably 60-15-25 now, but I have to keep this thing perfectly clean and polished.

I’ve spent more time tweaking and tinkering with my AIQ Pro than any other game in my lineup. Many consider AIQ the red-headed stepchild of Elwin’s games; it was supposedly designed and built in six months because Godzilla wasn’t ready and they needed a second release in 2020. It arguably has the least-polished code out of all the Elwin’s. However, when it’s dialed-in, playing well, and I’m on-form, its flow and gameplay beat out the rest of my lineup. It’s not going anywhere anytime soon.

#12882 16 days ago

In case anyone is interested or knows someone who is, I have a nice AIQ Pro that I'm looking to sell. I'm in the Atlanta area about 45 minutes from where Southern Fried Gaming Expo will be happening in a few weeks. Very clean, looks and plays great. I'll entertain reasonable offers. Easy load out. PM me if interested.

#12883 16 days ago

Right now it's about a 60-30-10 split for me. I will have the reality gem and the soul gem, going for mind gem and screw it all up. Or i have the reality and time gem, but miss the soul gem and drain all balls at the same time in multiball.

When i first got it, i had some dream games those first few months. Currently my highest score is 745 million and i haven't even gotten to half that much in the last few months. Just haven't been playing pinball as much, been busy with home repairs. I'm trying to get back into a routine so i can get my flow back. The game is brutal on the outlanes, even with my larger posts and closing them up as much as possible.

The game is frustrating, but the shots are really fun and i enjoy the challenge of getting the combos up for portal locks before starting the gem quests. My friends don't like it as much due to how mean it is, so it may not stay in the collection like my other games, but i currently have no intention of getting rid of it in the next year. I have to break a billion before i get rid of it! I know i can do it!

#12884 15 days ago
Quoted from Steveboos:

My friends don't like it as much due to how mean it is, so it may not stay in the collection like my other games, but i currently have no intention of getting rid of it in the next year. I have to break a billion before i get rid of it! I know i can do it!

Funny you mention this because my friends (who are very much casuals) enjoy AIQ more than any other machine I've had. Just goes to show that audiences are varied.

#12885 12 days ago

I had the same experience with the pin when I first brought it home. It kicked my butt for a good month and a half, so I was probably 50-30-20 at that time. Then at some point, it all just started to click for me and then it probably got me into in the same 20-60-20. That's when I posted my GC a few pages back.

HOWEVER...I have since watched the entire 3.5 hour Allen Leper video (I had time to burn on a plane) and now I'm obsessed with that mind gem battle order strat. I almost nailed it once, having gotten up to the space gem but I have since been turding it up ever since. So now, I get super pissed if I can't get that mind gem on widow first, so I'm back to 50-30-20 LOL.

#12886 11 days ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

I know this comment was weeks ago...my AIQ was routed, bought it with 10k games on it. Price was correct for condition. Has playfield protector on it, still mint underneath. Had to rebuild flippers, whoopity ding. Everything else was fine. These games are made to be played.

#12887 11 days ago

Need some help please!

My buddy has an AIQ premium and the disc keeps loosening up and dropping down a little causing air balls and stuck balls. He readjusts the height and tightly locks the big white plastic nut underneath but it keeps happening and dropping down. What is the fix for this?

Secondly, now the disc is not registering any spins during play or in the disc diagnostics. The little sensor board at the bottom of the shaft keeps blinking 3 times repeatedly. Any info on that?

#12888 11 days ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

Need some help please!
My buddy has an AIQ premium and the disc keeps loosening up and dropping down a little causing air balls and stuck balls. He readjusts the height and tightly locks the big white plastic nut underneath but it keeps happening and dropping down. What is the fix for this?
Secondly, now the disc is not registering any spins during play or in the disc diagnostics. The little sensor board at the bottom of the shaft keeps blinking 3 times repeatedly. Any info on that?

The only thing I can think of.is he is not getting it tight enough. Hand tight won't do it. Also, the sensor has likely been broken on the board and needs replacing. Very common when the disk keeps slipping

https://www.pinballlife.com/avengers-infinity-quest-magnetic-angle-sensor.html

#12889 10 days ago

Hey AIQers, check out this Arc Reactor mod that i made for myself. The leds slowly pulse through a handful of colors and my aim is to eventually tie it into the Arc reactor insert to run a different pattern to indicate when I'm in that timed mode.

I mounted it over the gauntlet ramp on my Pro and it really fills in the space nicely where the Marvel ramp would visually be in that line of sight on the Premium. I tested that area for air balls from all three flippers prior to mounting it because I put in a buttload of hours on this thing and id be ticked if it got dinged. So far...it's safe!

20240707_171359 (resized).jpg20240707_171359 (resized).jpg20240707_171405 (resized).jpg20240707_171405 (resized).jpg20240707_171437 (resized).jpg20240707_171437 (resized).jpg20240707_171929 (resized).jpg20240707_171929 (resized).jpg20240707_172119 (resized).jpg20240707_172119 (resized).jpg
#12890 10 days ago
Quoted from Npbassman:

Hey AIQers, check out this Arc Reactor mod that i made for myself. The leds slowly pulse through a handful of colors and my aim is to eventually tie it into the Arc reactor insert to run a different pattern to indicate when I'm in that timed mode.
I mounted it over the gauntlet ramp on my Pro and it really fills in the space nicely where the Marvel ramp would visually be in that line of sight on the Premium. I tested that area for air balls from all three flippers prior to mounting it because I put in a buttload of hours on this thing and id be ticked if it got dinged. So far...it's safe! [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow! That is awesome. If you ever make more for sale, count me in. I love my AIQ Pro and that would look amazeballs.

#12891 9 days ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

Need some help please!

It is a fine line between over tightening and breaking the jam nut and not tightening it enough and it eventually slipping. I used a channel lock and a lot of prayer. It is nice to see the part available from pinball life these days. I attached one of my older post that contains great links from other pinsiders.

Quoted from SirMachismo:

This has been happening with portals that didn’t get their Jam Nut tightened properly at Stern, you will need to contact your distro (or a distro) to get a replacement ordered from Stern. It should be pretty easy, serial number, name, address, and that’s about it. Sadly there is no home fix for it. If the locking Jam Nut lets the rod slip down low enough to make contact with the sensor the sensor will fail very quickly. There is a key post with the service bulletin on how to level the portal and gap the rod to the sensor. Let me find the post and I will edit this post and add the link. I used post-it-notes at 1/16 thickness to gap mine. Make sure you level the portal and get the Jam nut real tight when you swap the board out.
-Lb

#12892 9 days ago

Thanks for the replies C0untDeM0net and @SirMachismo. We will make sure to get the jam nut tight this time and follow the tech bulletin.

#12893 8 days ago

I’m in the club! AIQ looks good next to the two elders

IMG_1941 (resized).jpegIMG_1941 (resized).jpegIMG_1942 (resized).jpegIMG_1942 (resized).jpegIMG_1944 (resized).jpegIMG_1944 (resized).jpeg
#12894 8 days ago

Welcome to the club, trecemaneras !
It's a fantastic game. Best shooter of all time, IMO.
Read some of the owner's thread for some playing tips and suggestions. Also, I highly recommend watching some game play tutorials on YouTube. I never watched a pinball tutorial until getting an AIQ premium. Trust me, it can be a big help in understanding the rules and strategies. It also helped me become a better player on other machines.
Enjoy!

#12895 8 days ago

Welcome to the club, trecemaneras !
It's a fantastic game. Best shooter of all time, IMO.
Read some of the owner's thread for some playing tips and suggestions. Also, I highly recommend watching some game play tutorials on YouTube. I never watched a pinball tutorial until getting an AIQ premium. Trust me, it can be a big help in understanding the rules and strategies. It also helped me become a better player on other machines.
Enjoy!

Thanks for the welcome and the recommendations! It was such a long wait for the game to arrive that I went a little crazy on reading/watching haha. I’m about 60 pages in on this thread, and I watched a couple hours of Deadflip, a couple hours of IE Pinball, and I’m most of the way through Raymond Davidson’s AIQ playlist, so I’m in a pretty good spot for a beginner Now that the game is here, I’m just trying to master the various 2-shot combos and not worry about much else. As of day 1, I’ve only won one gem quest, and I’ve gotten to soul gem twice (it’s sooo much harder than those high level players make is seem lol). Loving it so far, and I highly agree that it’s an amazing shooter. I’m very happy to finally have a modern game in the lineup, and for it to be an Elwin is perfection!

#12896 8 days ago
Quoted from trecemaneras:

I’ve only won one gem quest

Play the Reality (Yellow) or Power (Red) gem, you will find those easiest to complete, especially if you stack in a portal lock and/or multiball.

#12897 8 days ago

I like Mind (to make Soul Gem easier) -> Reality -> Power -> Time -> Space, with Soul Gem when ever it comes, ideally after Power.

#12898 8 days ago
Quoted from bwalter:

I like Mind (to make Soul Gem easier) -> Reality -> Power -> Time -> Space, with Soul Gem when ever it comes, ideally after Power.

Yes also mindgem is pretty easy in my opinion

#12899 8 days ago
Quoted from trecemaneras:

I’m in the club! AIQ looks good next to the two elders
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats on the new addition! It's a really addicting game that makes you want to get more and more gems each game and it's not easy to do. I've never collected the space gem, i can never get the shots in the right order without draining.

But what others have said, if your goal is to get as many gems as possible, start with reality and power, they are the easiest to get. Mind is not that difficult and a HUGE help in other modes, especially soul gem.

I changed my strategy after watching allen's almost 4 hours video and his technique. I do mind gem first and place it on black widow so it's easy to level up. Get it to level one and you have 3 shots you can get by hitting the action button anywhere on the playfield. So helpful in soul gem and time gem. Then again, as soon as i changed my strategy, i can't win soul gem to save my life. Used to win it at least 80% of the time, now i always run out of shots. Love this game.

PS: Seeing that game shipped LTL on it's legs is terrifying. Glad it made it safe!

#12900 7 days ago
Quoted from Steveboos:

PS: Seeing that game shipped LTL on it's legs is terrifying. Glad it made it safe!

Okay, so I wasn’t the only one that thought that was weird?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

5,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Winooski, VT
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.00
$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
The Villages, FL
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.50
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,919 posts in this topic. You are on page 258 of 259.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.