IMG_5446 (resized).jpg
IMG_2764 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2765 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4133 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4131 (resized).jpeg
5A7A7C74-85FC-459B-9CF8-443697C2B03A (resized).jpeg
IMG_2505 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,641 posts in this topic. You are on page 240 of 253.
#11951 9 months ago
Quoted from System-J:

Thanks!
Yeah, maybe I was over-thinking the mind gem. I think I added 'can' because it only spots the shot that the gem is on, and I was trying to keep these as an 'intro' card. But you're making me think it's not helping. I'll cut it, thanks.
And thanks for spotting the extra ball with capt. Marvel shots. I'll try to fit it in.

Thanks man! I'll have them available on pinside marketplace hopefully within the week. On other cards I decided shared digital versions but it got complicated (and frustrating for me). This way you don't have to deal with the printers, especially since I'll be making them double sided. I'm still tweaking the colors, the 'advanced side' (more info) has a red background and I've gone through about 4 proofs at the printers trying to get it right. Almost there.

Generic wording around the gems will be easier as the benefits change depending on avenger level. The level 1 mind gem "can" spot one shot the gem is on but level 2 it is charged 3 times for whatever the best collect is, and level 3 it collects all lit shots so I'd remove the "can" as well.

Graphics look nice.

#11952 9 months ago

Thanks for the input guys. Here's a view of what the 'advanced' version looks like so far:
AIQ_Prem-ADV3_Side-1.02 (resized).jpgAIQ_Prem-ADV3_Side-1.02 (resized).jpg
It's a bit more word heavy because I wanted to more wizard mode info and the shot progression of the gem modes. Had to sacrifice some of the art for this one. But I'm planning on having the cards double sided, 'intro' (previous post (the one with the big infinity gauntlet)) on one side and 'advanced' on the other. I'm also working on a pro version that will be blue so it matches the apron better.

#11953 9 months ago
Quoted from System-J:

Thanks for the input guys. Here's a view of what the 'advanced' version looks like so far:
[quoted image]
It's a bit more word heavy because I wanted to more wizard mode info and the shot progression of the gem modes. Had to sacrifice some of the art for this one. But I'm planning on having the cards double sided, 'intro' (previous post (the one with the big infinity gauntlet)) on one side and 'advanced' on the other. I'm also working on a pro version that will be blue so it matches the apron better.

I'm in! These are looking perfect for me.. One thing I wish these had (and maybe they do, I was having difficulty reading on my phone) is some sort of reminder of what the gem does if its placed on the drop targets or Marvel. For some reason, I can never remember that..

#11954 9 months ago
Quoted from mcvetyty:

I'm in! These are looking perfect for me.. One thing I wish these had (and maybe they do, I was having difficulty reading on my phone) is some sort of reminder of what the gem does if its placed on the drop targets or Marvel. For some reason, I can never remember that..

Yeah, I wanted that too, but got cut due to the tight real estate on these cards. I just tried to add "hit the sanctum after one of the following " to the EB section on the intro cards and it quickly became a mess and had to revert. Just looked too busy (bussier?). ...but I'll have another go at it and see if I can sneak the drop and marvel perks in. More likely to fit into the advanced as the intro cards start to look wierd when more of the gauntlet gets covered up.
Edit:
I can fit some (very condensed) info on the drops and capt. Marvel. Super small font unfortunately. Still a bit messy looking here too but I'm working on cleaning it up.
Compress_20230604_152334_4637 (resized).jpgCompress_20230604_152334_4637 (resized).jpg

#11955 9 months ago

Joined the club with a modded out pro-mium from local pinsider and awesome tournament director Georgiapinball .

One mod that really surprised me was the WizardMods coin door magnet. It looks awesome installed!

The upgraded speaker mod sounds 10x better than my other Spike2 pin. Now I have to upgrade the speakers on that one, LOL.

IMG_2814 (resized).jpgIMG_2814 (resized).jpg

IMG_2860 (resized).jpgIMG_2860 (resized).jpg

#11956 9 months ago

I don’t know if this is allowed but I had a simple question

I have an avengers premium HuO works fine with 1k plays ;

Any ideas ball park figure what it is worth?

#11957 9 months ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

I don’t know if this is allowed but I had a simple question
I have an avengers premium HuO works fine with 1k plays ;
Any ideas ball park figure what it is worth?

Locally in Central FL $7500-7800 private sale, closer to $6800-$7000 if you trade it in

#11958 9 months ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

Locally in Central FL $7500-7800 private sale, closer to $6800-$7000 if you trade it in

Thanks that’s much help!!!

#11959 9 months ago

It took me longer than I expected, but I have these to where I'm happy with them. I'll be doing a print next week sometime so anyone ordering these this week please give an extra week to your expected delivery time. But I'll try to get them out asap after they are printed.
Prem/LE Intro side:
AIQ_Prem-Intro_Side-early-ver-1080 (resized).jpgAIQ_Prem-Intro_Side-early-ver-1080 (resized).jpg
Prem/LE Advanced side:
AIQ_Prem-ADV_Side-early_ver-1080 (resized).jpgAIQ_Prem-ADV_Side-early_ver-1080 (resized).jpg

I just set up both Prem and Pro versions in the marketplace. The Pro versions are blue to help match with the apron, along with the slightly different content.
My Pinside shop: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1501-system-j-/all
My Webside AIQ page: https://systemjpinball.ca/index.php/avengers-infinity-quest-custom-cards/ (I sell them there too, but for the same price as Pinside Marketplace).
Hope you guys like.

#11960 9 months ago
Quoted from System-J:

It took me longer than I expected, but I have these to where I'm happy with them. I'll be doing a print next week sometime so anyone ordering these this week please give an extra week to your expected delivery time. But I'll try to get them out asap after they are printed.
Prem/LE Intro side:
[quoted image]
Prem/LE Advanced side:
[quoted image]
I just set up both Prem and Pro versions in the marketplace. The Pro versions are blue to help match with the apron, along with the slightly different content.
My Webside AIQ page: https://systemjpinball.ca/index.php/avengers-infinity-quest-custom-cards/ (I sell them there too, but for the same price as Pinside Marketplace).
Hope you guys like.

Looks great, will put in an order, thanks for sharing!

Now you just need to do one more for stern’s Insider Connected triangle outline - I can’t seem to find that anywhere and would love to have something better there than “USE YOUR QR CODE”

IMG_7142 (resized).jpegIMG_7142 (resized).jpeg
#11961 9 months ago
Quoted from System-J:

Prem/LE Intro side:
[quoted image]
Prem/LE Advanced side:
[quoted image]
Hope you guys like.

Ordered! Now if you can do FF, IMND, DP that would be clutch! Kidding. I know you put time in on AIQ and looks like TMNT also and appreciate it.

For me “how a game shoots” always comes first and rules second. AIQ is right up there at the top for me on shots and flow but the rules can be confusing. Your cards seem to give more clarity. Thanks

#11962 9 months ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

I added film to make the gem colours richer and also put a spacer in between each of the panels so the light was better diffused instead of pinpoint.

Just did the same Topper Fix with the longer screws and spacers to spread the light across the gems. I tried the colored lens filters, but I did not like those since you could not see the glitter in each gem when using the filter and they looked like a solid color and less brilliant.

If you have the topper, moving back the LEDs from the gems like shown in the post I quoted is a must!!

Got the parts at Ace Hardware, 3 of each:
6-32 screw 1inch long
#10 nylon spacer 3/4inch long

IMG_2888 (resized).PNGIMG_2888 (resized).PNG

EDIT - I should add there were some light leaks that I improved also while working on the topper. The ends of the gem plastic were lit up and under the 3 gem plastic screws there was a small square of light leaking in which I masked off with 3 layers of blue tape that I had handy. Finally, I noticed that the 4 outer gems were lit somewhat by the topper GI LEDs which was obvious in lamp test mode. Tape hanging down from the bottom of the gem LED boards shielded the gems from the LED strips there.

#11963 9 months ago
Quoted from Scoot616:

Looks great, will put in an order, thanks for sharing!
Now you just need to do one more for stern’s Insider Connected triangle outline - I can’t seem to find that anywhere and would love to have something better there than “USE YOUR QR CODE”
[quoted image]

Thanks man! And I am not a fan of the ic advertisement instead of artwork either. I have thought of doing other parts of the apron like where the seizure warning is, but I'm not sure how other owners would feel about taping something over top of them. I suppose owners would be more likely to tape over something with no art at all though. I have XL sized score cards for TMNT that need to be taped on, but there hasn't been a lot of interest in them.

Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Ordered! Now if you can do FF, IMND, DP that would be clutch! Kidding. I know you put time in on AIQ and looks like TMNT also and appreciate it.
For me “how a game shoots” always comes first and rules second. AIQ is right up there at the top for me on shots and flow but the rules can be confusing. Your cards seem to give more clarity. Thanks

Haha, oh man, if I go at this pace it'll take me a couple years to get through all those. I've thought of doing all three. Not ff yet though until the rules get finished. I love dp and Maiden. Both would be fun to really get deep into the rules. But there's so many others out there too. I also need access to the game to do it justice, so I'd have to wait until a friend or my local cycles one though.
I also have to see how all this goes. It's definitely been more work than I expected. I'm learning tons about dealing with printers and hopefully overall the process gets easier for me .
I totally agree about a game shooting comes first. The rules should make use of all the shots in the game and have values based on the toughness of the challenge.
But I'm torn on 'shoot the blinky light' vs more complicated rules. I like the idea of anyone walking up to a game and be able to compete, but that I also love how clever uses of devices like the drop in AIQ. It's quite the balancing act these designers perform. But I think a lot of players have a natural advantage it they have a good memory.

#11964 9 months ago

I've started a mode with a portal lock and then I drain one of the balls but I start a Thor MB right about the same time. I know the multiplier continues in a MB but is the only way of knowing my multiplier is active is having 3 balls instead of 2 (or +1 if I had two portal locks)? In other words, if I'm in Thor MB with only two balls I know my multiplier is gone? It would be nice if the the portal lock light would flash the two quick flashes or three quick flashes while you had the mode multiplied.

#11965 9 months ago

Unfortunately no, there's nothing that tells you your portal lock multiplier while a gem quest is ongoing. You can indeed tell by the ball count - yes if Thor started with only two balls, then the portal lock multiplier decreased to 1 before you started Thor.

(The portal lock multiplier never increases during a quest for any reason; it permanently drops to 2 or 1 if there are ever no more than that many balls in play.)

There's one indirect way to sort-of tell: when you complete the quest, if Victory Laps doesn't start (with its quick ball-saver), then the portal lock multiplier had decreased to 1 so you were no longer in a gem quest multiball that could convert to the victory laps multiball.

#11966 9 months ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

There's one indirect way to sort-of tell: when you complete the quest, if Victory Laps doesn't start (with its quick ball-saver), then the portal lock multiplier had decreased to 1 so you were no longer in a gem quest multiball that could convert to the victory laps multiball.

Ah, that is a good catch.

I really wish we had a graphic on the screen which would ALWAYS show our current portal lock multiplier.
Its such a huge part of the scoring but given so little emphasis in the displays.

#11967 9 months ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

Unfortunately no, there's nothing that tells you your portal lock multiplier while a gem quest is ongoing. You can indeed tell by the ball count - yes if Thor started with only two balls, then the portal lock multiplier decreased to 1 before you started Thor.

(The portal lock multiplier never increases during a quest for any reason; it permanently drops to 2 or 1 if there are ever no more than that many balls in play.)

Quoted from Maniac227:

Ah, that is a good catch.

I really wish we had a graphic on the screen which would ALWAYS show our current portal lock multiplier.
Its such a huge part of the scoring but given so little emphasis in the displays.

Something on the screen would be perfect but even just having the portal lock lights (on the pro) lit to show how many portal lock balls are still active would be great. Not sure if the Premium has lights in that lock mech that could work the same as the pro though.

#11968 9 months ago

Has anyone installed the plastic protector kit from Mezel Mods?

I’m having an issue … I believe the plastic is missing a hole.

The original plastic gas 3 holes but the protector only has 2 and won’t fit over. This is for the right side.

Am I missing something stupid?!?
Thank you

IMG_3384 (resized).jpegIMG_3384 (resized).jpegIMG_3385 (resized).jpegIMG_3385 (resized).jpegIMG_3386 (resized).jpegIMG_3386 (resized).jpeg
#11969 9 months ago
Quoted from Needmorcowbell:

Has anyone installed the plastic protector kit from Mezel Mods?
I’m having an issue … I believe the plastic is missing a hole.
The original plastic gas 3 holes but the protector only has 2 and won’t fit over. This is for the right side.
Am I missing something stupid?!?
Thank you
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That protector is for the Pro. Pro has two holes Premium has three.

#11970 9 months ago

Well, crap.

Thank you for the reply.

#11971 9 months ago
Quoted from shaub:Something on the screen would be perfect but even just having the portal lock lights (on the pro) lit to show how many portal lock balls are still active would be great. Not sure if the Premium has lights in that lock mech that could work the same as the pro though.

I agree that something in the screen would work but I doubt that would happen. An easier way to do it is have the blue portal lock flash the multipler when it’s active, like BM66 does on some of its lights/shots.

#11972 9 months ago

Hello all

I’ve got some extra brand new unused spare parts from my premium AIQ for sale if anyone needs any of the follow Pm me will be giving STEAL prices;

I have one brand new extra ramp it’s the left metal ramp the ball crosses when you complete the right orbit…so it’s the ramp connected to black panther when ball goes around feeds to right flipper…

I also have 2 sets of extra captain marvel ramp optos. There are 2 optos for the captain marvel ramp.

One complete extra new set of every single plastic in the game for a premium…

Pm me if you are interested I’m looking to just give someone a great deal and hope they can use them…

Thank you

#11973 9 months ago

Anyone know where there a public Avengers Infinity Quest by near me. Premium preferred but not necessary. It looks great but I want to try it before buying one. I live in Palm Beach County Florida.

#11974 9 months ago
Quoted from cjrfinearts:

Anyone know where there a public Avengers Infinity Quest by near me. Premium preferred but not necessary. It looks great but I want to try it before buying one. I live in Palm Beach County Florida.

Have you looked on the Pin Map on Pinside? That or Pinballmap.com would probably be a good place to look.

#11975 9 months ago
Quoted from cjrfinearts:

Not exactly near you, but Reboot arcade in Dunedin near Tampa has one, if you happen to be that way for some reason.

And for AIQ Premiums on location, be warned that they're very often not clean and fast enough to be able to make the Marvel ramp, plus the disc and spinner are also often slow and sticky. You may not be getting the full experience that you'd have on a new and well maintained home machine.

#11976 9 months ago

Has anybody had problems with this opto continuing to register? It's on the corner of the left ramp and sits directly behind the Avengers tower. It keeps making a sound and gives 500 points. I tried loosening the screws and adjusting the opto to help line them up, but it only works for a very short time. I'm wondering if the opto needs replacing or is the bracket not straight. It's also a pita to replace, so I thought I'd ask.

Image copy (resized).jpegImage copy (resized).jpegImage[1] copy (resized).jpegImage[1] copy (resized).jpeg
#11977 9 months ago

Received the info cards I ordered from System-J.

Really liking them!

IMG_9642 (resized).jpegIMG_9642 (resized).jpeg
#11978 9 months ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Have you looked on the Pin Map on Pinside? That or Pinballmap.com would probably be a good place to look.

No but I will.... THANKS!

#11979 9 months ago
Quoted from cjrfinearts:

Call the Pinball Dudes to see if they have an AIQ on their floor to play and you can even buy.

If you are “social” look on the Pinside map and PM and ask if you could stop by to play.

A well see up AIQ pro or Prem is such a great shooter. On location not set up right may not do it justice. Keep that in mind.

Look at the Village BBS site for deals on HUO AIQ. Used Prem look for $8k and under for a safe price grab.

Good luck with the hunt!

#11980 9 months ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Has anybody had problems with this opto continuing to register? It's on the corner of the left ramp and sits directly behind the Avengers tower. It keeps making a sound and gives 500 points. I tried loosening the screws and adjusting the opto to help line them up, but it only works for a very short time. I'm wondering if the opto needs replacing or is the bracket not straight. It's also a pita to replace, so I thought I'd ask.

You could try measuring the output voltage blocked and unblocked and comparing to another opto to see if it's working reliably and aligned. Also try knocking on the playfield while in switch test mode and see if anything is triggering, which may be a misadjusted standup, misaligned opto, or loose connection.

#11981 9 months ago

Can anyone tell me why this red light is on? Sorry not very tech savvy.

20230626_165637 (resized).jpg20230626_165637 (resized).jpg
#11982 9 months ago

It means your opto is working !

#11983 9 months ago

Well, this was a pleasant surprise. I ordered the pop bumper plastic a few months ago through my distributor and it finally showed up. It also came with a stern protector kit for it. I have not been invoiced yet from my distributor but they originally told me 15 bucks I think.

20230626_100516 - Copy (resized).jpg20230626_100516 - Copy (resized).jpg
#11984 9 months ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

Well, this was a pleasant surprise. I ordered the pop bumper plastic a few months ago through my distributor and it finally showed up. It also came with a stern protector kit for it. I have not been invoiced yet from my distributor but they originally told me 15 bucks I think.
[quoted image]

This is very interesting.. I’m assuming it must be standard on the latest run.. could you post a pic when installed.. I’m curious about the extra (wing) on the back ..

#11985 9 months ago
Quoted from Richter1019:

This is very interesting.. I’m assuming it must be standard on the latest run.. could you post a pic when installed.. I’m curious about the extra (wing) on the back ..

I have not installed it yet but these are from the instructions and shows how it is installed

20230629_134025 - Copy (resized).jpg20230629_134025 - Copy (resized).jpg20230629_134039 - Copy (resized).jpg20230629_134039 - Copy (resized).jpg20230629_134057 - Copy (resized).jpg20230629_134057 - Copy (resized).jpg
#11986 9 months ago
Quoted from rodcom:

HELP! Just got an Avengers premium (HUO only 100 games) - I am having an issue where when I spin Dr Stange and open the portal it does’t wait for the ball to go into the hole, but instead starts a mode right away. Any thoughts on troubleshooting?

My game is having a very similar issue, but it’s a Pro. Basically open the portal, lock the ball via the Gauntlet ramp, the plunger locks the ball, but then the mode immediately starts. Did you ever find a cause or solution. I didn’t find the replies to your thread.

#11987 9 months ago
Quoted from phylaxis:

Basically open the portal, lock the ball via the Gauntlet ramp, the plunger locks the ball, but then the mode immediately starts.

The action button normally starts a gem battle. Does your action button work normal and able to start a game by pressing it?

In the diagnostics - switch test mode with the coin door closed, does it show switch 2 (lockdown bar) working reliably when you press and release it?

#11988 8 months ago
Quoted from phylaxis:

My game is having a very similar issue, but it’s a Pro. Basically open the portal, lock the ball via the Gauntlet ramp, the plunger locks the ball, but then the mode immediately starts. Did you ever find a cause or solution. I didn’t find the replies to your thread.

I have a first run premium, with the subway set to “Pass Through”. Occasionally when the ball enters the portal to start a gem quest, the game does not give me the usual few seconds to pick a quest, it will start the quest that’s on the screen (however if I’m quick enough I can change it with the flipper buttons before the quest actually starts. This only happens once in a while and I haven’t noticed any common conditions when it does….

I suspect some kind of software bug is at play, but not 100% sure. It happens so infrequently that I’m not stressing over it but I’m still curious as to what is causing it.

#11989 8 months ago
Quoted from Eightball88:

I have a first run premium, with the subway set to “Pass Through”. Occasionally when the ball enters the portal to start a gem quest, the game does not give me the usual few seconds to pick a quest, it will start the quest that’s on the screen (however if I’m quick enough I can change it with the flipper buttons before the quest actually starts. This only happens once in a while and I haven’t noticed any common conditions when it does….
I suspect some kind of software bug is at play, but not 100% sure. It happens so infrequently that I’m not stressing over it but I’m still curious as to what is causing it.

is your action button switch inadvertently stuck?

#11990 8 months ago

Hey all,

Recently picked up AIQ from another pinsider.. love the game!

I am having an issue where the ball doesn’t get released from Stark tower for the Hawkeye challenge.

It is stuck and doesn’t release until I hit the left upper flipper.

Apologies if this has been covered before but any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

#11991 8 months ago
Quoted from JodyBriskets:

Hey all,
Recently picked up AIQ from another pinsider.. love the game!
I am having an issue where the ball doesn’t get released from Stark tower for the Hawkeye challenge.
It is stuck and doesn’t release until I hit the left upper flipper.
Apologies if this has been covered before but any pointers would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!!

Magnetized balls. Try new ones?

#11992 8 months ago

WOW, that would be REALLY magnetized to hang up there. You can test the balls by setting them out on a flat surface and see if they cling together slightly.

#11993 8 months ago

Woke up this morning and for some reason all of my scores were reset. Was there an update I was unaware of that would have done this? I know I didn’t. Haven’t opened it up since the last time I played when everything was still there to accidentally reset anything so my scores should not have reset.

#11994 8 months ago
Quoted from CoachBacca:

Woke up this morning and for some reason all of my scores were reset. Was there an update I was unaware of that would have done this? I know I didn’t. Haven’t opened it up since the last time I played when everything was still there to accidentally reset anything so my scores should not have reset.

High scores will reset automatically after a number of plays depending on your settings. Might also be a battery issue if you are losing all settings.

#11995 8 months ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

High scores will reset automatically after a number of plays depending on your settings. Might also be a battery issue if you are losing all settings.

Where would I go in the menu to cancel that setting?

#11996 8 months ago

<blockquote

Quoted from CoachBacca:

Did your GC score reset? If not then it’s likely the high scores reset after X games (2000 maybe?). You can adjust this in settings.

#11997 8 months ago

Standard Adjustment 38 - HSTD reset [default 2000]

#11998 8 months ago
Quoted from CoachBacca:

Any chance you backed them up on usb?

#11999 8 months ago

Hey guys. Hoping one of you can help me out.

A small metal bracket appeared on my playfield between the pop bumpers and I cannot figure out where it goes.

Thanks in advance.

Junky

20230710_125609 (resized).jpg20230710_125609 (resized).jpg20230710_125618 (resized).jpg20230710_125618 (resized).jpg
#12000 8 months ago

Apron wall decals for Infinity Quest

IMG_6456 (resized).jpegIMG_6456 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.00
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Asheville, NC
$ 75.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com
Backbox
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 70.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Scranton, PA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 49.99
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
7,900 (OBO)
$ 6,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,641 posts in this topic. You are on page 240 of 253.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/240 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.