IMG_1987 (resized).jpeg
look (resized).png
Screenshot_20240402_132312_Stern IC (resized).jpg
magnet (resized).jpg
tmold (resized).jpg
Avengers Right Orbit rattles.gif
05.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,777 posts in this topic. You are on page 234 of 256.
#11651 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Thanks for the help guys. I appreciate it that’s interesting because when I talked to Stern today that Tech Support guy was really arrogant and said all they know of the ball getting stuck underneath the gauntlet in the engineers are working on a solution but currently we have no solution for you goodbye that’s what they said to me on the phone today after waiting an hour.
So yeah, I’ll either get that 3-D printed piece or stick a piece of foam in there but I’m just afraid of how the aesthetics are going to look in the game with a piece of foam there

If it's happening on plunges or launches of the ball from the shooter lane, then just make adjustments to the launch or the plunge so the ball goes smoothly around the orbit. Change pitch, adjust the shooter lane ramp, adjust the forks on the auto launcher, adjust the tip of the plunger, adjust the power of the auto launch, change the plunger spring. Some combination of those things will probably resolve the issue for you. I think making adjustments like these is what's been the most common fix for people who have posted about this issue in the past.

And if you don't want to make those adjustments, then yes just put something there to block it so it won't happen. Take video to see where the ball is going when it happens and block that spot off.

#11652 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Balls consistently getting stuck under the gauntlet ; sure this has to have happened with someone else couldn’t find anything ..
Any ideas for a fix ?
[quoted image]

I used a couple of clear rubber cones under the gauntlet (and had forgotten they were there until I read your post) https://a.co/d/bzxfoh9

#11653 1 year ago

My 12 year old son broke his arm, and Pinball seems to be the only thing he can really do.

So I reset my high scores yesterday in order to give him some motivation to play. He took the opportunity and ended up breaking a billion—his first 1B+ ever! So proud!

Now the real question is, how long do I let him keep that GM score for?

43F78C9E-3760-41BA-BBDC-E1EC8ECC0666 (resized).jpeg43F78C9E-3760-41BA-BBDC-E1EC8ECC0666 (resized).jpeg
#11654 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

If it's happening on plunges or launches of the ball from the shooter lane, then just make adjustments to the launch or the plunge so the ball goes smoothly around the orbit. Change pitch, adjust the shooter lane ramp, adjust the forks on the auto launcher, adjust the tip of the plunger, adjust the power of the auto launch, change the plunger spring. Some combination of those things will probably resolve the issue for you. I think making adjustments like these is what's been the most common fix for people who have posted about this issue in the past.
And if you don't want to make those adjustments, then yes just put something there to block it so it won't happen. Take video to see where the ball is going when it happens and block that spot off.

Thank you very much

Quoted from broada:

I used a couple of clear rubber cones under the gauntlet (and had forgotten they were there until I read your post) https://a.co/d/bzxfoh9

Perfect ordered thank you also !!!

#11655 1 year ago

I cannot get past this "Game Validation Error" message using the 1.06 image. The only issue is I cannot log into Insider Connected

I have:

1) Let the game sit over 24 hour to allow the game to verify the SD card image as recommended by Stern and others
2) Bought a brand new Class 10 SD card and flashed a new RAW image of 1.06 onto the card
3) Tried to rollback to an older 1.01 or 1.03 update with no success

Does anyone have a RAW image of 1.03 or any prior firmware?

#11656 1 year ago
Quoted from friscopinball:

I cannot get past this "Game Validation Error" message using the 1.06 image. The only issue is I cannot log into Insider Connected
I have:
1) Let the game sit over 24 hour to allow the game to verify the SD card image as recommended by Stern and others
2) Bought a brand new Class 10 SD card and flashed a new RAW image of 1.06 onto the card
3) Tried to rollback to an older 1.01 or 1.03 update with no success
Does anyone have a RAW image of 1.03 or any prior firmware?

It's not modded code is it? I'm under the impression it won't work with Spider's mod.

#11657 1 year ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

It's not modded code is it? I'm under the impression it won't work with Spider's mod.

No, this is the official Stern image from their website.

Spider's new 1.06 code oddly allows me to log into IC but when I try the Stern official code on a separate SD card, I can't get the IC functions to work and get the validation error message.

#11658 1 year ago

Spider's new 1.06 code oddly allows me to log into IC but when I try the Stern official code on a separate SD card, I can't get the IC functions to work and get the validation error message.

Check that you didn't accidentally lock the SD card...the physical switch on the card itself.

#11659 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Check that you didn't accidentally lock the SD card...the physical switch on the card itself.

Thank you. Just checked and it is not locked but I appreciate the tip as I didn't think to look at this.

Stern is sending me a new SD card so hopefully that fixes it. It's my only pin that has this issue.

#11660 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Balls consistently getting stuck under the gauntlet ; sure this has to have happened with someone else couldn’t find anything ..
Any ideas for a fix ?
[quoted image]

Yeah... I may have gotten a little carried away on my fix, but never have had balls trapped under or behind the gauntlet again!

IMG_1061 (resized).JPGIMG_1061 (resized).JPG
#11661 1 year ago

I think my custom code changes and new soundtrack made me play better. Actually, played better because I was much more interested during the game with different music to be excited by and some more interested animations, especially Iron Man MB.

Who wouldn't get amped up when Shoot To Thrill kicks in during Iron Man MB? Or for Immigrant Song when Thor MB starts?

A few more changes made this morning based on last night's testing that this video shows. Have a new game over and match videos I just added and need to test.

#11662 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Yeah... I may have gotten a little carried away on my fix, but never have had balls trapped under or behind the gauntlet again!
[quoted image]

Wow that’s impressive did you make that yourself ?

I went ahead and ordered those clear bumpers from Amazon that someone linked to wedge underneath there

#11663 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Wow that’s impressive did you make that yourself ?
I went ahead and ordered those clear bumpers from Amazon that someone linked to wedge underneath there

Thanks! Yeah, I added some aluminum standoffs where screws already were, so no modifying the plastic necessary to add the additional rubber rings.

Originally, I put a clear lexan angle across the space under the gauntlet, but then got a few balls trapped behind it...

#11664 1 year ago

Um, working on my Avengers and this fell into the floor when I opened the coin door. Can anyone identify? Shaker fuse? Seems to have both of those ends but if that's it, it wasn't installed. Necessary?

20230308_204412 (resized).jpg20230308_204412 (resized).jpg
#11665 1 year ago

I think I've figured it out, it's for a lighted flipper button mod (not my installation). Does anyone know where it would connect to the cabinet node board?

#11666 1 year ago

So I was able to play test my friends AIQ premium same game as mine and his plays so much more fluid than mine ;

ball hits ramps faster ball goes around playfield way faster and silky smooth ;

My game the ball is not as fluid or fast or even close to as “buttery” as his ; it plays a lot less fluid and slower…

It sounds like an issue with pitch correct ?

My games level side to side ; the pitch bubble is right in the center on mine ;

I do have a digital level as well (which gives different measurements depending where I place it; still unsure where to place to measure pitch; between slings?)

I noticed on my game the four legs are almost all up the entire way even the front ones…

I think I may re-level entire game or is that not worth the hassle ?…

I just couldn’t believe how different the same game played.

Any thoughts or ideas guys ?

Thank you very much for the help and input

#11667 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

So I was able to play test my friends AIQ premium same game as mine and his plays so much more fluid than mine ;
My game the ball is not as fluid or fast or even close to as “buttery” as his ; it plays a lot less fluid and slower…
I do have a digital level as well (which gives different measurements depending where I place it; still unsure where to place to measure pitch; between slings?)
I noticed on my game the four legs are almost all up the entire way even the front ones…

Based on all of your challenges with this game, I would guess your digital level is not calibrated correctly and giving you inaccurate readings that you are trusting.. I would try to calibrate it, buy a new one, or borrow one from your friend. But yes, generally speaking, front legs should be all the way IN and back legs should be about half to 3/4 of the way out.

#11668 1 year ago
Quoted from mcvetyty:

Based on all of your challenges with this game, I would guess your digital level is not calibrated correctly and giving you inaccurate readings that you are trusting.. I would try to calibrate it, buy a new one, or borrow one from your friend. But yes, generally speaking, front legs should be all the way IN and back legs should be about half to 3/4 of the way out.

This all depends on the slope of your floor. I don’t know where your game is located in your house, but most basement slabs are sloped. For instance most of my games have all four legs almost all the way in, within a quarter to a half inch just to get the desired pitch I want. My slab slopes to the middle of the floor.

From what you have been describing it still seems like you aren’t getting full flipper power for some reason. It could be a bind in the assembly, weak flipper coils, or something electrical. I’m sorry I don’t know without diving into the game in front of me.

Also a fairly easy way to check your digital level is to check the pitch in one area, then turn the level 180 degrees and check again. If it’s not the same number then the level needs calibrating.

#11669 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

To add to this, A game that is freshly waxed can play way faster/smoother than one that hasn't. Just something else to consider.

#11670 1 year ago

Don't worry about the exact pitch of the machine. They are just guidelines. Play the game and adjust it how it feels good to you. Every game is hand made and no two will play exactly the same so keep that in mind.

It sounds like you need to reduce the pitch. If the rear are all the way closed then open up the front to reduce the pitch. This game is pretty forgiving when it comes to left right adjustment so focus on pitch and find where you like it.

Moving a game can completely change how it plays with no change to the levellers as well. Variances in floors are a real thing.

#11671 1 year ago

First I would like to thank everyone from my heart for all the input; and thank you for your patience I’m a total new to hobby.

Yeah I don’t know that’s why I think I’m gonna just put all the legs down and start over from scratch …

pretty sure the digital level is working as intended as I tested it on my other 4 pins and they are all fine….

Did that 180 test as well…

It’s on the 2nd floor ground is somewhat level (I think)

Because the digital level is so accurate where is best place to measure pitch because measuring at slingshot gives a totally different reading than at black widow ramp ….

And what’s confusing is the bubble on the game is dead smack in center;

My game is like 4 inches higher than the Godzilla next to it …

Thanks for the quick replies guys and aid you are greatly appreciated;

I know it’s taking me forever to dial this pin in…

I just dream of playing it as intended.

#11672 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

First I would like to thank everyone from my heart for all the input; and thank you for your patience I’m a total new to hobby.
Yeah I don’t know that’s why I think I’m gonna just put all the legs down and start over from scratch …
pretty sure the digital level is working as intended as I tested it on my other 4 pins and they are all fine….
Did that 180 test as well…
It’s on the 2nd floor ground is somewhat level (I think)
Because the digital level is so accurate where is best place to measure pitch because measuring at slingshot gives a totally different reading than at black widow ramp ….
And what’s confusing is the bubble on the game is dead smack in center;

Yeah, there's no way your game should be that much higher than a game next to it.

Slam the front levelers to the ground. Adjust for pitch using the rear levelers. Fine tune left and right at the fronts. My game plays best at 6.5 degrees. Ignore the built in bubble level, it's essentially useless. I haven't used any of mine ever. Also get the "pinball leveler" app on your phone. Compare the results to your digital level. There will be some variance between the two, but probably not more than .5 degrees.

Did you ever get your new coil stops and sleeves installed?

#11673 1 year ago

I stopped using levels a while ago and adjust based on feel and how I like the games to play. I usually start with the front all the way closed and the rear open about 10 turns on each side. If the game feels floaty I increase the rear. If it feels too fast I decrease the rear. Not one of my games is the same level but they all play around the same speed as that's how I like them. When it comes to adjusting the front I rarely have to do it. Stranger things is the only game I have where the front has been adjusted to fix a feed. The rest are all closed.

#11674 1 year ago
Quoted from PocketHoleshot:

Yeah, there's no way your game should be that much higher than a game next to it.
Slam the front levelers to the ground. Adjust for pitch using the rear levelers. Fine tune left and right at the fronts. My game plays best at 6.5 degrees. Ignore the built in bubble level, it's essentially useless. I haven't used any of mine ever. Also get the "pinball leveler" app on your phone. Compare the results to your digital level. There will be some variance between the two, but probably not more than .5 degrees.
Did you ever get your new coil stops and sleeves installed?

Yep I got and installed the new coil stops and sleeves and it helped a lot with my black widow issue; thank you for the input this helps me greatly ;

Pretty sure ive narrowed it down to a pitch issue…
;
It’s taken me forever to dial this game in and it’s my favorite pin I own ;

It’s way better than my Godzilla ;

But yeah isn’t that funny AIQ it’s a few inches higher than GZ lol

Thank you for the patience and explaining

#11675 1 year ago

Your power issue could be a cold solder on the coil.

#11676 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Yep I got and installed the new coil stops and sleeves and it helped a lot with my black widow issue; thank you for the input this helps me greatly ;
Pretty sure ive narrowed it down to a pitch issue…
;
It’s taken me forever to dial this game in and it’s my favorite pin I own ;
It’s way better than my Godzilla ;
But yeah isn’t that funny AIQ it’s a few inches higher than GZ lol
Thank you for the patience and explaining

My AIQ and GZ are side by side and at basically identical heights. Like the others have said I usually put the front levelers all the way in (short as possible) maybe a turn out to allow for minor adjustments. The rear levelers are about 3/4 of the way out (almost as long as possible).
Also as others have mentioned, I find AIQ to benefit from waxing because almost every shot on AIQ is far away from the flippers. GZ became “too fast” when I waxed it.

#11677 1 year ago

Update:

Received an official 1.06 SD card from Stern and still get the same “game validation error” message.

Going to leave the pin on overnight and hopefully this fixes all the issues by letting the pin do its checks.

Have tried a multitude of different branded SD cards but I still cannot use the IC features because of this error.

I also formatted the little micro sd card that comes with the IC kits and no dice.

#11678 1 year ago

Update:
Received an official 1.06 SD card from Stern and still get the same “game validation error” message.
Going to leave the pin on overnight and hopefully this fixes all the issues by letting the pin do its checks.
Have tried a multitude of different branded SD cards but I still cannot use the IC features because of this error.
I also formatted the little micro sd card that comes with the IC kits and no dice.

So I’m not an expert, but I’m pretty sure Spider warns against using the modded code with IC. Potential problems arise with being connected and Stern recognizing the use of modded code and possibly disabling use. Just my two cents…

#11679 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

As has been alluded to, set it up the same as the Godzilla (if that one plays fine) and make sure it’s waxed and the balls aren’t overused.
I know you said you use a spray, but wax really does give it a “ buttery” feel.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cleaning-and-waxing-pinball-machines-vids-guide/page/4#post-2661845

#11680 1 year ago
Quoted from Richter1019:

So I’m not an expert, but I’m pretty sure Spider warns against using the modded code with IC. Potential problems arise with being connected and Stern recognizing the use of modded code and possibly disabling use. Just my two cents…

Yeah, that was my concern but this issue came up before I even attempted using any mods after 1.06 was released.

#11681 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I think my custom code changes and new soundtrack made me play better. Actually, played better because I was much more interested during the game with different music to be excited by and some more interested animations, especially Iron Man MB.
Who wouldn't get amped up when Shoot To Thrill kicks in during Iron Man MB? Or for Immigrant Song when Thor MB starts?
A few more changes made this morning based on last night's testing that this video shows. Have a new game over and match videos I just added and need to test.

Hello, looks and sounds amazing. Any chance you will share this custom code in the future?

#11682 1 year ago
Quoted from Sacriloco:

Hello, looks and sounds amazing. Any chance you will share this custom code in the future?

Yes. Pro code is done. Just message for the download link. It’s free and makes the game so much more fun in my opinion. Which is why I made it….I was bored with the music and stock animations.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-infinity-quest-custom-comic-code-106#post-7455810

#11683 1 year ago

Well, I re-calibrated my digital level and I think I know the problem is my pitch at the flippers is at 5.8. That’s ridiculous, right?That could be causing a number of my issues I’m having.

Anyways fast forward 30 mins

I’m so proud of myself i successfully changed the pitch to 6.5-6.6 and leveled the game side by side …

Play, tested it though and didn’t feel any different at all….. ahhh well I tried and kinda frustrated at this point.

All you guys have been great !!!
B952AD21-5700-434A-BEE5-B0588AFA9D71 (resized).jpegB952AD21-5700-434A-BEE5-B0588AFA9D71 (resized).jpeg

Game no longer sits super high and is even with Godzilla ; maybe as I play it more I’ll notice a difference between 5.8 versus 6.5-6.6

#11684 1 year ago

So what does the playfield level read on the game near the shooter rod ?

#11685 1 year ago
Quoted from TenaciousT:

So what does the playfield level read on the game near the shooter rod ?

The bubble is a little after the top line of the one by shooter rod ; basically in between the lines but a little past the top line.

That’s what stern said where it should be to me….

#11686 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

The bubble is a little after the top line of the one by shooter rod ; basically in between the lines but a little past the top line.
That’s what stern said where it should be to me….

You should measure at multiple spots for pitch. I typically measure between the flippers and somewhere at the top, on this game I would put it right in front of the black widow ramp. Then I’ll also check right in the middle of the playfield. It is not unusual to have a .5 degree difference between top and bottom readings. Also if you increased the pitch if the playfield it will actually make it harder to hit the ramp shots (slow the ball down at the ramp), which is the opposite of what you were trying to do.

#11687 1 year ago
Quoted from Monk:

You should measure at multiple spots for pitch. I typically measure between the flippers and somewhere at the top, on this game I would put it right in front of the black widow ramp. Then I’ll also check right in the middle of the playfield. It is not unusual to have a .5 degree difference between top and bottom readings. Also if you increased the pitch if the playfield it will actually make it harder to hit the ramp shots (slow the ball down at the ramp), which is the opposite of what you were trying to do.

Thank you for explaining this to me!!

I was wondering about why I was getting different pitch readings at different spots ;

I settled right in between the flippers and set that to 6.5; but you’re right. Should I have set it to 6.5 at black widow instead ?

Im brand new at this so everything makes me nervous hopefully i set it right…. (Between flippers)

I’ll have to play test it more …..

I have a learning disability, so it takes me a lot longer to do things. I really appreciate everyone’s patience and aid.

#11688 1 year ago

Yeah, that was my concern but this issue came up before I even attempted using any mods after 1.06 was released.

Figured it out!

Keywords: Game Validation Error, Update SD Card

When you setup a new SD card, it takes you to the “Guided Setup” screen.

There is an option to setup Home Team there. I always used to put “ON FREE PLAY only,” which is the only choice other than NO.

This time though, I left Home Team off and then finished the rest of the setup.

I tried manually logging into my IC profile and it worked! I then played a game and went back to the settings menu and turned on Home Team in standard adjustments (FREE PLAY ONLY).

After that, we had success! I held down the left flipper and it logged me back into Home Team with no error. I didn’t need to wait for any verification so I think this issue that I have is separate from what everybody else was seeing which is why I didn’t get the technician alert.

I guess it needed one manual login for Home Team to work or be recognized even if the pin is already registered to your IC profile. Something in the code was preventing the Home Team from being activated until I actually logged in once the old way we had before Home Team was added.

#11689 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Thank you for explaining this to me!!
I was wondering about why I was getting different pitch readings at different spots ;
I settled right in between the flippers and set that to 6.5; but you’re right. Should I have set it to 6.5 at black widow instead ?

Different pitch readings at different spots is normal. A wooden playfield isn't perfectly flat, it will sag and droop very slightly. It's normal for the slope to be about 0.4 to 0.5 degrees higher at the top of the playfield than at the flippers. The common advice for 6.5 generally is for measuring by the flippers, yes.

#11690 1 year ago

Figured it out!
Keywords: Game Validation Error, Update SD Card
When you setup a new SD card, it takes you to the “Guided Setup” screen.
There is an option to setup Home Team there. I always used to put “ON FREE PLAY only,” which is the only choice other than NO.
This time though, I left Home Team off and then finished the rest of the setup.
I tried manually logging into my IC profile and it worked! I then played a game and went back to the settings menu and turned on Home Team in standard adjustments (FREE PLAY ONLY).
After that, we had success! I held down the left flipper and it logged me back into Home Team with no error. I didn’t need to wait for any verification so I think this issue that I have is separate from what everybody else was seeing which is why I didn’t get the technician alert.
I guess it needed one manual login for Home Team to work or be recognized even if the pin is already registered to your IC profile. Something in the code was preventing the Home Team from being activated until I actually logged in once the old way we had before Home Team was added.

Nice! might be good big report to send into stern

#11691 1 year ago
Quoted from KneeKickLou:

Nice! might be good big report to send into stern

That’s definitely what I’m going to do.

I have a feeling this might be something they overlooked during the latest Home Team update.

#11692 1 year ago

Here is where I put the pitch attached are pictures with the levels at different places, but I think this would work best for me when I play tested… the flipper say 6.2-6.3 I lowered it from 6.5 because it felt the backside was steep like 7.3ish

So I settled with my main measurement in the center of the play field right by hulk and set that to 6.6.

Also, attached is a picture of the auto plunge plunger the metal brackets do they look aligned with the ball? Stern had my bend the brackets in didn’t really effect performance so I’ll report back when I get the newer auto launch coil installed…

Happy Sunday everyone

3A2F6604-9387-42EF-8D24-12CDE5CD14E4 (resized).jpeg3A2F6604-9387-42EF-8D24-12CDE5CD14E4 (resized).jpeg4488B62D-7FF7-48AC-8540-191BFED6AE11 (resized).jpeg4488B62D-7FF7-48AC-8540-191BFED6AE11 (resized).jpeg5F06675E-BFEB-4AD3-BE86-089DE3141E05 (resized).jpeg5F06675E-BFEB-4AD3-BE86-089DE3141E05 (resized).jpeg78A6926B-8E44-4339-8A3B-D23326D29012 (resized).jpeg78A6926B-8E44-4339-8A3B-D23326D29012 (resized).jpeg
#11693 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Yes. Pro code is done. Just message for the download link. It’s free and makes the game so much more fun in my opinion. Which is why I made it….I was bored with the music and stock animations.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-infinity-quest-custom-comic-code-106#post-7455810

Great work! I wish I could make my own too. The Iron Man ball locks are so much better, the stock ones are horrible! Any chance you’ll be doing the LE/Prem?

#11694 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Here is where I put the pitch attached are pictures with the levels at different places, but I think this would work best for me when I play tested… the flipper say 6.2-6.3 I lowered it from 6.5 because it felt the backside was steep like 7.3ish
So I settled with my main measurement in the center of the play field right by hulk and set that to 6.6.
Also, attached is a picture of the auto plunge plunger the metal brackets do they look aligned with the ball? Stern had my bend the brackets in didn’t really effect performance so I’ll report back when I get the newer auto launch coil installed…
Happy Sunday everyone
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

In your picture of the auto plunger, everything looks good, but there should be a small gap between the autoplunger "fingers" and the tip of the manual shooter rod rubber. If the rubber wont go on any further, you may want to add a washer on the outside of the shooter rod assembly between the small external spring and shooter rod housing when you upgrade to the red spring. See how it all fits together first as the new spring may put the shooter rod in a slightly different position. If you need to move the rod in more at that point, the shims go on the inside of the cabinet between big spring and assembly.

#11695 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

In your picture of the auto plunger, everything looks good, but there should be a small gap between the autoplunger "fingers" and the tip of the manual shooter rod rubber. If the rubber wont go on any further, you may want to add a washer on the outside of the shooter rod assembly between the small external spring and shooter rod housing when you upgrade to the red spring. See how it all fits together first as the new spring may put the shooter rod in a slightly different position. If you need to move the rod in more at that point, the shims go on the inside of the cabinet between big spring and assembly.

Quoted from awesome1:

Thank you so much for this detailed explanation. I’m looking at my machine and see there is no gap between the shooter prongs and the tip of the shooter. is it necessarily game breaking or bad that there’s no gap between the prongs and the shooter tip when I look at my Godzilla there’s a definite gap. Ill have my tech fix when he comes next week

#11696 1 year ago
Quoted from Richter1019:

Great work! I wish I could make my own too. The Iron Man ball locks are so much better, the stock ones are horrible! Any chance you’ll be doing the LE/Prem?

Yes indeed. I'll be working on the Pre/LE version this week. The gameplay is so much more fun for me with better music and cool animations to watch.

#11697 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Yes indeed. I'll be working on the Pre/LE version this week. The gameplay is so much more fun for me with better music and cool animations to watch.

Are you adding custom code to the game ? How does this work and is it free ; I think the animations and call outs are the weakest parts of the game ….

Do I just download spk file and install via usb? Does this mess with sterns code and stuff at all or is just added extra ?

Is there a way to revert changes to factory default in case ?

Sorry for all the questions but I am really curious and wondering

#11698 1 year ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Are you adding custom code to the game ? How does this work and is it free ; I think the animations and call outs are the weakest parts of the game ….
Do I just download spk file and install via usb? Does this mess with sterns code and stuff at all or is just added extra ?
Is there a way to revert changes to factory default in case ?
Sorry for all the questions but I am really curious and wondering

Check out this thread for info:

#11699 1 year ago

Hadn't played AIQ in a bit and surprised myself with a new best for Thor Multiball!

IMG_3787 (resized).JPGIMG_3787 (resized).JPG

#11700 1 year ago

Anyone have any luck finding plastic number 18 for a premium, the one that goes over top of the bottom pop bumper and has the protrusion that covers the sanctum target? Mine broke when a ball flew up after hitting the target and I can't find a plastic set in stock anywhere. Not that I need any of the plastics than that one.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

5,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Whispering Pines, NC
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 6,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.00
$ 16.00
$ 19.00
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,924 (OBO)
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Little Rock, AR
9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sarasota, FL
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 69.50
Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,777 posts in this topic. You are on page 234 of 256.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/234 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.