04.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg
IMG_1031 (resized).JPG
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
36863FBC-80B4-44C0-BAA5-628E16C6A2D9 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 255.
#1051 3 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Not yet in my case, didn't play it until after business hours yesterday. I can usually fix anything short of a blown node board, but it might be time to call in the big guns.

Yes - Agree.

I call them every time there are issues (and most games have a couple of issues) but I feel that most people don't - they try to fix it themselves. I'm not an engineer and don't want to mess up a 10,000 investment.

One of the dumbest things that we (as pinball hobbyists) do, is to try and fix everything ourselves (When we have new games that are not working). Each pinball companies that we buy from have a large amount of our money and must work to make these quality control issues correct.

#1052 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

How's the subway working for everyone? I've been curious about all the different reports of stuck balls.

Mine is working good so far - only about 30 plays . It is a bit underwhelming as a feature . I think it needs a mirror in there . You can barely notice a ball going through , unless you stand tall while playing.

Seems to be hit or miss on problems or maybe one bad spot welder during a run.

#1053 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

How's the subway working for everyone? I've been curious about all the different reports of stuck balls.

none here and I played for 4 hours last night.

#1054 3 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

Mine is working good so far - only about 30 plays . It is a bit underwhelming as a feature . I think it needs a mirror in there . You can barely notice a ball going through , unless you stand tall while playing.
Seems to be hit or miss on problems or maybe one bad spot welder during a run.

I feel the same way. It defeats the purpose of the entire mech if you can’t see the ball move through it. I’m 6’2” and I can’t see it unless I lean forward.

You can definitely hear the mech moving the ball along though. It’s the loudest thing in the game. Hopefully they add a sound effect that coincides with the walker coil, so you don’t just hear the mechanical thump, thump, thump.

As far as stuck balls, I’ve only had 1 issue where the ball fell into the walker mech from the mystery hole. Ball search took 3 attempts before it moved the mech to find it.

#1055 3 years ago
Quoted from RikV:

Agree with most of what you say, but I must point out that you missed a couple things from AIQ: three-bank drop target and Thor captive ball come to mind, not to mention Capt Marvel ramp (that actually does something cool with the ball not just a clever way to make a return path).
No doubt, these are two different pins, each is great in their own way. I haven’t played either yet (disclaimer) but, here is my feelings on them anyway:
Stern hints at Avengers as their next pin. Me: Avengers again!?!
Stern reveals game play in the promo video. Me: BUY, BUY, BUY!
JJP hints at GnR as next pin. Me: GnR is cool, this could be epic!
JJP releases game play video. Me: looks fantastic, shoots slow. Pass.
I’d love to play it at friends place or on location, just don’t need that type of game flow in my collection. Don’t get me wrong, I love JJP, going to help friends unbox a Dialed-In tonight. I’m pretty manufacturer agnostic at the moment I own: Stern, JJP, Williams, Bally, AP, and Zaccaria. I have a WOZECLE next to my JP2 and guess what gets the most play lately....Hot Wheels!!!
BTW, can’t wait for my AIQ premium to ship. I expect December.

I didn’t include the drops because I’d then have to include the 2nd screen on GnR and captive ball as i would have then listed the working drums on the pops.

Should have listed the captain marvel ramp can’t believe I missed that but then again I missed off the working stage lights on X and Y axis which are a pretty cool mech.

Both games look amazing no doubt about that but for someone to say avengers has awesome mechs and GnR has none is complete non sense! GnR has about twice the amount of mechs that AIQ has, just highlights how blind some of the Stern Army fanboys are.

#1056 3 years ago

Soul Gem mini-wizard mode - where is the last shot? I’ve gone through it before (maybe luck), but this last time I had 7/8 shots done with like 20 flips left. Couldn’t locate what I was supposed to do next. Only thing flashing was the green gem on the gauntlet. Hitting that right ramp didn’t do it. Thoughts?

#1057 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Soul Gem mini-wizard mode - where is the last shot? I’ve gone through it before (maybe luck), but this last time I had 7/8 shots done with like 20 flips left. Couldn’t locate what I was supposed to do next. Only thing flashing was the green gem on the gauntlet. Hitting that right ramp didn’t do it. Thoughts?

Avengers tower lock shot

#1058 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

someone beat me .. but this will help someone

make sure you're HIGH

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#1059 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

I think it's an occasional bug. Same thing happened to me once last night. Every other time the tower was lit.

#1060 3 years ago

Anyone game in hand tried to open code with PB? Does it work or locked out like JP3?

#1061 3 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

i got it working again .. apparently there is a relationship between 5 (magnetic tip) and the 10 (mag sensor) . The sensor has 2 different led blinking patterns depending on if it can see the magnetic tip , from what i can tell . Anyway, hopefully the sensor isnt flaky.. I was trying for a while to get this working.
Seems like the sensor will activate when the mag tip is close enough (down position) and aligned correctly.
[quoted image][quoted image]

My pro is having an issue where at certain degrees the spinning disc will keep registering phantom hits (works fine in all other positions). Some times, it'll keep scoring points even with the ball in the shooter. Hoping Stern Tech support can help me get it squared away.

#1062 3 years ago

High scores are fun and all , but how about a Highest Flips to spare?? 58 is my highest so far.

B0DD00FE-CD81-4506-93BB-F5785699721D (resized).jpegB0DD00FE-CD81-4506-93BB-F5785699721D (resized).jpeg
#1063 3 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

High scores are fun and all , but how about a Highest Flips to spare?? 58 is my highest so far.
[quoted image]

Can't wait for my Premium to arrive!

This is exactly one of the features that I am really looking forward to - the fact that AIQ already has a really large "high score board" for all kinds of different things within the game!

This is the one update I am still hoping for on Deadpool. Fantastic game, but only has high score table just for high scores... should have individual battles, quests, most weapons, ninjas, chimichangas, multiballs, etc.

#1064 3 years ago
Quoted from cmstruth:

I’ll say this and probably catch some flack but that’s what forums are for. Lots of GnR comparison to AIQ etc going on. Licensing and assets are their own topic of discussion but I’m more interested in discussing the effort or lack there of on some low hanging fruit from Stern. You can’t make an LE and put generic white flippers on it. These are the details that are leaving many to say JJP is putting more effort and delivering a complete pin. Love my AIQ LE but white flippers, no topper etc is sophomore effort...Charge me an extra 700$ for a complete machine but make your top end actually top end please.
[quoted image]

I much prefer white or yellow flipper bats with standard black flipper rubbers.(Red rubber for older slower games). It plays the best and is easiest on the eyes. I can’t stand Fluorescent green silicone with funky colored bats. And please, nothing attached on top of bats, like ruby red slippers for instance.

#1065 3 years ago

Voting for GnR for game of the year!... to make Stern thinking twice of how they produce their games?

#1066 3 years ago

That'll show 'em! Maybe someday they'll do JJP numbers.

#1067 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

Voting for GnR for game of the year!... to make Stern thinking twice of how they produce their games?

Then find a voting forum or start a new thread and post your announcement there. Man, some people's kids...

#1068 3 years ago

I just played AIQ LE on location, only for 30 minutes today and it kicked my butt a bit, out lanes were on medium and it also looked like it had silicone rubbers on at least the flippers.
So I definitely thought it played a bit harder than I expected it to at first, but yeah it’s pretty sweet.
I kinda wish the portal lock would raise faster and also from the angle I look at the playfield when playing I wasn’t able to see the ball travel through the walking subway unless I stood up and forward more but oh well.
But it played great and looked awesome!
And yes the Captain marvel ramp seams to shoot excellent and and feels rewarding, also I thought the captain marvel ramp looks much beefier and robust in person!
Patiently waiting on my premium.

#1069 3 years ago

Update on my spinning disc issue:

History : unboxed , played a couple of games with no problem ; accidentally loaded pro code update , game didn't work properly(of course) ; loaded LE update . game worked again but spinning disc didn't work (for spins) ; fiddled with the mech and reseated cables , got it working again and played until nighttime;

Woke up this morning , turned it on , SD (spin disc) didn't work again.

Emailed Stern , got a reply in about an hour and a half asking about the status of the LED's on the magnetic sensor below the SD shaft.

Answered that within three minutes (lights blinking twice). Lights will blink 3 times when it is working(or recognized) . only checked that once.

Got impatient and burned a brand new code onto a new SD card , to rule out any mix up in the code loading that i did with the pro code.

Put in new SD card and the spinning disc now worked. Put in the old card again . That worked too . Turned off the game and turned back on. now the disc didn't work.

Turned the game on and off a bunch of times swapping in both cards and found that :

50% of boot ups will recognize the disc as working.
The way my game is now upon powering on ; it will either have a working spinning disc or not . If it is working , i can play as many games as i want and the spinning disc will not fail . It's only upon the initial boot up that it seems that the magnetic sensor is failing or some test of the mech is failing. There are no software indications that it did not detect the magnetic sensor as working or a software compensation for a broken disc.

I passed that information along to Stern , although i never heard back from them when it seemed like they were going to help me . Maybe they kicked it up to another engineer or are waiting for a response from another team member.

#1070 3 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

I passed that information along to Stern , although i never heard back from them when it seemed like they were going to help me . Maybe they kicked it up to another engineer or are waiting for a response from another team member.

Or maybe they figured you had 50% success rate and called it a day! (I'm joking)

Hit them up tomorrow, I'm sure you'll get a fix. It may just be you have a short in the wiring have you tested the voltage at the discs connector?

Have you by chance noticed any balls fly off the right orbit return rails? That may be a good time to tell stern about that as well so you can gauge their knowledge about that issue as well....

What was your machine manufacture date?

#1071 3 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

Update on my spinning disc issue:
History : unboxed , played a couple of games with no problem ; accidentally loaded pro code update , game didn't work properly(of course) ; loaded LE update . game worked again but spinning disc didn't work (for spins) ; fiddled with the mech and reseated cables , got it working again and played until nighttime;
Woke up this morning , turned it on , SD (spin disc) didn't work again.
Emailed Stern , got a reply in about an hour and a half asking about the status of the LED's on the magnetic sensor below the SD shaft.
Answered that within three minutes (lights blinking twice). Lights will blink 3 times when it is working(or recognized) . only checked that once.
Got impatient and burned a brand new code onto a new SD card , to rule out any mix up in the code loading that i did with the pro code.
Put in new SD card and the spinning disc now worked. Put in the old card again . That worked too . Turned off the game and turned back on. now the disc didn't work.
Turned the game on and off a bunch of times swapping in both cards and found that :
50% of boot ups will recognize the disc as working.
The way my game is now upon powering on ; it will either have a working spinning disc or not . If it is working , i can play as many games as i want and the spinning disc will not fail . It's only upon the initial boot up that it seems that the magnetic sensor is failing or some test of the mech is failing. There are no software indications that it did not detect the magnetic sensor as working or a software compensation for a broken disc.

EDIT: I did hear from Stern , not completely resolved , but ill let you know what happened .. good news is i can enjoy the game. looks like a potentially flaky board. thanks Stern (they guy who went out of his way)

#1072 3 years ago

My disc has also stopped registering after about 70 games. The LED on the sensor board is blinking in twos. It’s a bummer but I’m sure I’ll get it sorted out.

With that out of the way, just want to say this game is killer! I haven’t had this much fun playing pinball in a very long time. Keith knocked it out of the park.

#1073 3 years ago

Anyone have any issues switching the rubbers to titans? Also how hard is it to access the hulk captive ball? Mine looks like crap too.

#1074 3 years ago

Couldn’t understand why my right ramp shots weren’t registering. Optos worked in test mode, but in game play didn’t seem to register. Sure enough, the opto connectors were reversed under the playfield. Stern connectEd the left ramp to the right ramp and right to left.

#1075 3 years ago

I've noticed my Dr. Strange disc is not really flush with the playfield when sitting all the way down, in fact not just raised all around but a little higher on one side than the other. Anyone know how to tweak with leveling on this mech?

#1076 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Couldn’t understand why my right ramp shots weren’t registering. Optos worked in test mode, but in game play didn’t seem to register. Sure enough, the opto connectors were reversed under the playfield. Stern connectEd the left ramp to the right ramp and right to left.

How, in THE hell. Did they not find that on final inspection?

744EC82C-0D34-477B-B875-E1079A53F7E2 (resized).jpeg744EC82C-0D34-477B-B875-E1079A53F7E2 (resized).jpeg
#1077 3 years ago

Debating on changing flipper bat colors, but so much on the playfield, hard to pick. Might wait until someone makes some cool covers...maybe yellow for main, but no ideas for 3rd one.

The white might actually work w dark blue titan rubber on them....anyone playing w ideas?

#1078 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Debating on changing flipper bat colors, but so much on the playfield, hard to pick. Might wait until someone makes some cool covers...maybe yellow for main, but no ideas for 3rd one.
The white might actually work w dark blue titan rubber on them....anyone playing w ideas?

I ordered Dark Blue for those also, also have purple. Blue would look nice

#1079 3 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

I ordered Dark Blue for those also, also have purple. Blue would look nice

Cool...is the spinner disc post available? Being lazy, but guessing you've already ordered...thx

#1080 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Cool...is the spinner disc post available? Being lazy, but guessing you've already ordered...thx

I was lazy too!. I dont know whats in my bag. Went off the kit someone made on here from the manual

#1081 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I did everything purple except for the two main flippers in dark blue

#1082 3 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

I was lazy too!. I dont know whats in my bag. Went off the kit someone made on here from the manual

Too funny...it's bourbon night, so no telling what I will order around 11 tonight...

#1083 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Too funny...it's bourbon night, so no telling what I will order around 11 tonight...

Last time i drank i was watching twitch and ordered an Avengers LE

#1084 3 years ago

Another possible bug - Hawkeye’s challenge and upper flipper dead (no movement at all when I hit the button, late, as aiming for the lower I guess deep space shot) Immediately works again. Has happened to me a few times. Anybody seen this? I have the latest firmware.

#1085 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Another possible bug - Hawkeye’s challenge and upper flipper dead (no movement at all when I hit the button, late, as aiming for the lower I guess deep space shot) Immediately works again. Has happened to me a few times. Anybody seen this? I have the latest firmware.

I have not had any problems with the upper flipper.

#1086 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Okay before I reply I have an AIQLE paid in full and awaiting delivery and I’m super excited to get it, game looks amazing!
Anyway AIQ has loads of mechs? Not just mechs but awesome mechs!?
Magnetic tower
Spinning/Raising disc
Subway
VUK
GnR has none?
Magnet at top lanes
Spinning disc
Ramp diverter to upper playfield
Upper playfield with flipper
Upper playfield Gibson 6 ball lock
VUK on upper playfield to upper upper playfield
Fender playfield with tweeters and ramp return
Scoop
Ramp diverter to 3rd flipper
Stage spotlights
And GnR has no interesting ramps or wireforms? Come on man you don’t believe the stuff you just typed do you?
The right ramp has 2 drum sticks that make up the right ramp return that’s amazing theme integration, the left upper ramp wireform is designed to look like the strings on a bass guitar they are both awesome and amazing use of the theme integrating it into the game physically. Even the spinners are designed as plectrums they are awesome!!
As for gameplay I won’t comment yet as I haven’t had the chance to play either but from streams they both seem to play fantastic in their own ways. GnR gives you the option to make every mode a multiball using that Gibson ball lock very cool and like Aerosmith’s toy box risk reward.
I knew you where a Stern fanboy thunder but I’m starting to wondering is that you Gary?
I just don’t get this constant Stern VS JJP nonsense they are both pumping out amazing games, offering us all something different, we should be happy as hell that the industry is stronger and more unique than ever! Instead people spend their time trying to find faults that really don’t exist in the competition. Pinballs never been stronger and better let’s enjoy it people 2 amazing games released back to back = awesome!!!

Yes, it is me, Gary! Lol

Come on my mate J85M, you think by posting more words in an AIQ owners club thread, promoting GNR over AIQ you win??? (Lol) Only posted my opinion here about both games, after looking over the 2 manuals, because of interest in buying both machines. Yes, stand by what I said, there is not much in the way of toys/mechs in GNR. After studying the 2, decided to only purchase AIQLE, but grats to you for buying both, if that’s your cup of tea!

(BTW, did not post my opinion in the owners thread of GNR out of respect for those owners, but you take the cake coming in this thread posting like a JJP ultimate fanboy, in an Avengers owner thread. Let’s not make this a JJP vs. Stern bashing post. In addition, not a loyalist of any company, as you have implied. I’m simply a fan of good work regardless who does it and have purchased JJP as well, so that doesn’t hold water either. Lol

You are severely stretching to call the list you put together all actual mechs/toys on GNR. Download the manuals of both machines and take a good look as I have and you’ll begin to understand my earlier post. I have to chuckle how you put few mechs/toys bullet points for AIQ and stretched the highly questionable list for GNR. Good job!

#1087 3 years ago

FIX FOR BALL FALLING OFF RAILS AS IT CROSSES PLAYFIELD FROM CENTER RAMP:

I have seen several people with this issue and I had the same on my LE. Took a slow-mo video of ball and noticed it was riding the right rail as it came around the curve just below the Strange disk... sometimes would fall off and sometimes not. Take a look a photo below of my fix. Use a cloth to protect the rail and a pair of pliers and bend the last part of the guard rail to the left (towards back of playfield) ever so slightly. Not much is needed, but you can visibly see a few degrees of bend in my pic below. Fixed 100% of the time now. EDIT: Worked for me, but as always, bend at your own risk.

E10E965B-4EFA-4378-B5DC-1C0621B7C741 (resized).jpegE10E965B-4EFA-4378-B5DC-1C0621B7C741 (resized).jpeg

#1088 3 years ago

Got my pro today and love the game. Keith Elwin and Zombie Yeti both have flawless track records in my book. All of the shots except the Ant-Man standup(VUK on the prem/le) are very long. The game is pretty forgiving and is comparable in difficulty to Iron Maiden, especially in that I feel that Iron Maiden really only has one challenging shot (left ramp between pops) and so does AIQ (Captain America shot between pops, occasionally blocked by the strange disc). Because all of the main shots are way up the playfield, theres plenty of time to nudge and recover, which is why I think it plays longer. The right orbit (Black Panther) to ramp is smooth as butter and so satisfying to hit. All of the main shots flow so well together.

The location I was routing my games at closed down, which forced me to rapidly downsize my collection, resulting in this AIQ. Kind of bittersweet because while I love this new game for my personal collection, I think this game is gonna be a hit on route between the theme and forgiving-enough-for-newbs difficulty with the 25-page ruleset for experienced pinheads.

Regardless if you get a pro or Prem/LE, if you've enjoyed Elwin's games up to this point, you're gonna be happy with this game.

avengersiq (resized).jpgavengersiq (resized).jpg
#1089 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

FIX FOR BALL FALLING OFF RAILS AS IT CROSSES PLAYFIELD FROM CENTER RAMP:
I have seen several people with this issue and I had the same on my LE. Took a slow-mo video of ball and noticed it was riding the right rail as it came around the curve just below the Strange disk... sometimes would fall off and sometimes not. Take a look a photo below of my fix. Use a cloth to protect the rail and a pair of pliers and bend the last part of the guard rail to the left (towards back of playfield) ever so slightly. Not much is needed, but you can visibly see a few degrees of bend in my pic below. Fixed 100% of the time now.
[quoted image]

Going to give it a go in the am. Thanks for posting. Well couldn’t wait till the morning and your fix did the trick. Definitely be careful with the pliers as I scratched up the wire form a little.

#1090 3 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

I have not had any problems with the upper flipper.

Maybe is such a timed shot that I’m not pushing the button far enough in. Flipper is fine but just a few times I feel like I hit it and nothing happened when trying to time the shot dropping out of the tower.

#1091 3 years ago
Quoted from Valorguy:

Curious how you will protect the scoop when there aren't any cliffy's available yet? Did I miss it somewhere in the thread?

Cut some mylar for now.

#1092 3 years ago

LE 387 is home. The only initial issue is the ball flys off the left wire ramp. I will look for solutions for this issue.

ADEB1C69-A2FA-442B-BAB5-D36887492452 (resized).jpegADEB1C69-A2FA-442B-BAB5-D36887492452 (resized).jpeg
#1093 3 years ago
Quoted from BigT:

LE 387 is home. The only initial issue is the ball flys off the left wire ramp. I will look for solutions for this issue.
[quoted image]

Look above about 5 post at Pinzap’s suggestion. Did the trick for me and now the ball makes it 100% of the time.

#1094 3 years ago
Quoted from Ch4p3l:

Look above about 5 post at Pinzap’s suggestion. Did the trick for me and now the ball makes it 100% of the time.

Thank you!! I will do this tomorrow.

#1095 3 years ago

#332 has arrived! What a day yesterday was. AIQ arrives on the same day as my BBH Reloaded Mini!
Got them both setup last night
AIQ would not power up, discovered the fuse holder was not locked in on the mains line
Got that sorted pretty quickly.
Only other issue I'm having is that I'm getting frequent issues after drains where the ball trough is not recognizing the ball

Drop me a PM if you are having similar issues and have resolved

Loving the gameplay - the shots are so unique and on different places on the flipper ... and game is fast and fun!
I think it could use a little more lighting and, as others have mentioned, a mirror or something so you can see into the subway

IMG_9503 (resized).jpgIMG_9503 (resized).jpg
IMG_9476 (resized).jpgIMG_9476 (resized).jpg
IMG_9494 (resized).jpgIMG_9494 (resized).jpg

#1096 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Maybe is such a timed shot that I’m not pushing the button far enough in. Flipper is fine but just a few times I feel like I hit it and nothing happened when trying to time the shot dropping out of the tower.

You might have just hit on something. To flip the upper flipper, you have to hit the second switch by pressing the button all the way in. Half-way in and you'll only flip the bottom. In other words, stage flipping is possible. (Someone in my chat tonight asked if it was possible to stage the upper flipper.) Perhaps you are hitting the button too lightly.

#1097 3 years ago

Is there any way to replay the soul gem quest? I know if you have the soul gem you can replay other gem quests. But it seems that the soul gem is a "do, or do not, there is no try" kinda thing?

#1098 3 years ago

#223 is home. Build date is 10/06. I've only got to flip a few games on it before the scoop spinner stopped going all the way up or down.

I got under the playfield and noticed on the disc scoop assembly, part #8 Retaining ring wasn't in the locking leveling nut. I pushed it back up and got another game in before the mech stopped working again. I assume the retaining ring is just a press fit item, correct?

My first impressions, damn it's pretty. I was so tired after 13 hours on the road I didn't want to tackle this last night and sent the friends who came over to play it home. We just stood around and admired it.

#1099 3 years ago

I bought my NIB Stern JP Premium last spring and have been happy with zero issues (Knock on virtual wood) so I didn't think of any ill thoughts to order this NIB stern premium when I saw the trailer. Paid in full on day 1 of ordering. It seems now that almost every LE that has come home, has serious issues with the subway/spinner. Minor adjustment on the wire ramp seems to have solved some issues with ball dropping. Wondering now if I can cancel my order with some sort of refund to avoid all these headaches, or am I just over reacting?

#1100 3 years ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

I bought my NIB Stern JP Premium last spring and have been happy with zero issues (Knock on virtual wood) so I didn't think of any ill thoughts to order this NIB stern premium when I saw the trailer. Paid in full on day 1 of ordering. It seems now that almost every LE that has come home, has serious issues with the subway/spinner. Minor adjustment on the wire ramp seems to have solved some issues with ball dropping. Wondering now if I can cancel my order with some sort of refund to avoid all these headaches, or am I just over reacting?

Over reacting....I had WAY more problems w my NIB BM66LE out of the box ( design as well as break/fix) than AIQLE. ( and BM66 still one of my favorite games now)
I have #375, have put in 3 long evenings on it, and virtually 0 problems that have been mentioned thus far. I am going to change the balls today as I just put OEM in and they are dull compared to what I use, but that's it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Modesto, CA
€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

6,000 (OBO)
5,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Whispering Pines, NC
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 12,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/22?hl=nc_pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.