IMG_1987 (resized).jpeg
look (resized).png
Screenshot_20240402_132312_Stern IC (resized).jpg
magnet (resized).jpg
tmold (resized).jpg
Avengers Right Orbit rattles.gif
05.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,777 posts in this topic. You are on page 219 of 256.
#10901 1 year ago
Quoted from AiriusTorpora:

The outlanes start to feel less hungry when you get better at making more controlled shots. They mostly punish you for missing.... mostly....

Pinball life also has a fat outlane star post they offer that makes then a little less hungry, but not to the point where it is unfair.

https://www.pinballlife.com/avengers-infinity-quest-outlane-post-mod.html

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#10902 1 year ago
Quoted from TrekTobbyGermany:

I understood the problem. I created a protector plastic to prevent damage if the original plastic is fine. Did you see that? It doubles the thickness of the original plastic in the impact area and mounts to the screws below additionally. Won't break again if you use that.
Because your plastic is broken and your tower plastic is loose because of that, you can use the cover print. It mounts additionally to the post behind the plastic, so you will be good to go, even if your sanctum plastic has a broken front part... Just take a close look to the pictures / 3d models...

Do you have a link? I don't see what you are referring to. I saw someone had a plastic that came out over top of the target.. that will keep the ball from going up and hitting the sign, but not sure it protects the left 'leg' of the sign which is the part that I am concerned about. Maybe it just takes hits higher up and a 'over the top' deflector will protect against that. There is no real space between the vertical plastic's 'legs' and the post in front of it. I wanted to put a plastic behind the original, but I'd have to change the pop-bumper plastic more to do so because there is no room to move the vertical piece forward.

My sign was only loose because the pop bumper plastic was literally snapped. The lexan mounted under the pop bumper plastic resolves that of course.

I didn't make my lexan plastic come out in front of the vertical piece because before I reviewed the thread, I didn't even know the original did.. and cutting rectangles out cleanly that small is not something I had a tool readily available for. Maybe if I used a cutting disc with the dremel... It would still only be supported by the two pop bumper cap screws. Maybe something attaching to the post next to the sanctum target as well would toughen it up.

#10903 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Do you have a link?

Again:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/122#post-6192698

The second link in this post is the protector plastic. It mounts with the original screws and the original plastic will not break again.

The third link is to download the cover...

#10904 1 year ago

Again:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/122#post-6192698
The second link in this post is the protector plastic. It mounts with the original screws and the original plastic will not break again.
The third link is to download the cover...

Yes, now I see it because I looked at the model this time - not just your photos Without knowing what I was looking for the photos were deceiving because its from above and you (rightfully) can't see it much from the angle of the photo. I wasn't clear it was showing different parts vs the backplate piece Thx for that, I'll get it printed up and try it out.

For the OEM pieces though I think it's still very vulnerable because your piece will shield the overhang from breaking and protect the vertical piece more by giving it more area to brace across, but it's still transferring all the load only to that thin narrow pop-bumper piece where the two brackets mount. It's where the bracket mounts for its fixed point support (and the fact the bracket is exposed) that are the big concern IMO. With the lexan piece supporting the pop bumper piece it should be more robust to breakage at the bracket mount.. but I'd still like to come up with something that prevents that bracket from getting a direct hit to start with.

Maybe something that attaches to the post on the right and uses the ball guide on the left as a 'backstop' to prevent being pushed backwards. This would be supported on left and right making it stable. But clearance around that post is tight! Or maybe something that simply clips onto/over the sanctum target bracket itself to act as a shield.

#10905 1 year ago

Hey guys still new to the pinball machine owners club, but is there anywhere I can buy a NOS LE backglass for this game?

#10906 1 year ago
Quoted from CoachBacca:

Hey guys still new to the pinball machine owners club, but is there anywhere I can buy a NOS LE backglass for this game?

You can talk to your distributor and see if they can order it from Stern

Also, new games have translights, not backglasses

#10907 1 year ago
Quoted from CoachBacca:

Stern does not make the LE backglass available for sale. It's a perk of buying the LE. They will replace a broken glass with proof.

Quoted from bigguybbr:

Stern LEs come with a mirrored backglass. Other manufacturers also provide printed backglasses on certain models of their games.

#10908 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

Yeah man like SKWilson said the LEs have backglasses. I knew they had them, I was just wondering if there was any opportunities for non LE buyers to get them. I can't justify an LE purchase but I could buy a backglass for $125.

#10909 1 year ago
Quoted from CoachBacca:

I can't justify an LE purchase but I could buy a backglass for $125.

buahah.. not gonna happen.

As others have said, they won't sell LE parts to non-LE owners... plus, Stern charges that much for a translite... forget glass.

#10910 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

buahah.. not gonna happen.
As others have said, they won't sell LE parts to non-LE owners... plus, Stern charges that much for a translite... forget glass.

Not the point I was trying to make with the price, and now I get that they don't sell them but you do occasionally see where someone has bought an LE backglass for their premium pins.

#10911 1 year ago

Could someone PM me with a link to the movie code?
My current code is newer, I would also need a link to an older version SD Image.

#10912 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

So I haven't been active in this thread as our avengers games have largely been w/o major issue... until this week I found our sanctum tower leaning like the Tower of Pisa.
Turns out the vertical is attached to the pop-bumper plastic and that's it. On top of that, the plastic is really exposed to direct hits above and behind the sanctum target.
Looking at other people's photos here, I see the entire area in front of the tower is smashed off ours. Ours
[quoted image]
Others...
[quoted image]
So all that plastic in front of the vertical has smashed off.. and it eventually broke where the metal bracket attaches to the pop bumper plastic
Seems like a pretty weak design having that big sail supported only by this one pop-bumper plastic in a narrow area. Ours broke here..
[quoted image]
Has anyone improved this design at all?
Seem inevitable to be smashed as the mount is really exposed to direct shots around the sanctum standup target. At least the right mount is behind a post, but the left is exposed.
I made a piece of lexan to use under the plastic to support the broken plastic.. but am worried that this will be a recurring theme. Has anyone improved upon this or at least repo'd that vunerable plastic?

Hi there, just thought I might recommend this replacement. Far better quality… love mine

EAF69419-458C-4B63-9EB4-B7B2E485BA32 (resized).pngEAF69419-458C-4B63-9EB4-B7B2E485BA32 (resized).png
#10913 1 year ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

If you're just trying to reach Thanos, the drop targets are a good choice, yes. For me, the drop targets don't need the Reality (or Power) Gem. I'm going for high scores beyond just Thanos, and I get enough activity on the drops from all the portal lock multiballs, to pretty consistently get to Computer Frenzy by the time I'm done with all the gem quests and approaching Trophy Mania.
I aim to get Reality Gem twice in a game. I get it second (after Power Gem) in order to intentionally lose it in Thanos Attacks, because it's the easiest gem quest to do twice, and it's easier to just play and win the quest again (with a portal lock multiball) than to win Thanos Attacks itself.
If I get it before Black Order MB, I put it on Captain America, specifically to multiply the super jackpots in that.
After Black Order MB, I put it on Hulk, specifically to multiply all the scoring in the Space Gem quest.
Later I will sometimes move it to Captain Marvel to get 10x shots there, for any of Battle Royale or Super Victory Laps or Trophy Mania. Also during these I will often use up the Mind Gem wherever it is for whatever it can get, and then use the Space Gem to refresh Mind on a new location, and while doing this also look to move Reality onto Black Widow when she's at a high level and I'm hitting that shot frequently in one of the wizard multiballs.

Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

my machine is stock settings and I have a premium. I like to start the game by dialing in the black widow -> capt Marvel ramp which usually gets me the first portal lock and also close to the level 1 black widow. It's the easiest shot in the game so focus on that and get it close to level 1 then start the mind gem mode. By the time you complete the mode black widow will be at or close to level 1 and place the gem on her. I will note that I have the movie code so I have to have the avenger the mind gem is on at level 1 for the strategy to work. The latest code treats a level 2 as 1 for soul gem and that is a nice change IMO.

Finally started to get this game to open up a little bit, using the Widow-Gauntlet-Hawkeye combos and Widow-Marvel-Iron Man combos but had to go to 5-ball to do it. The exit lanes and SDTM’s on this thing are absolutely brutal! Was looking for some BOMB strategies as there isn’t really much out there for breakdowns…

#10914 1 year ago

Do you mean to reach Black Order MB or what to do within it?

BOMB is kinda the least important thing to do strategy wise. It's only points, it doesn't make any other progression; you can't progress the grid or avengers or combos or super modes or anything. You can win the Soul Gem if you didn't have it, but that doesn't require much strategy, just light and get the jackpot then the super. Actually the one thing you can progress is the Capt Marvel ramp count-up, and I often do hit that 5 times or so during the mode.

Really the biggest strategy for BOMB points is to have the Reality Gem on Captain America ahead of time, since the super jackpot is always there. Besides that, it's all about ball control, catch everything you can on the right flipper and make all the shots from the left (everything except Hulk.) Do aim for Capt Marvel each time you qualify an avenger, since that shot increases the jackpot multiplier, but doesn't stack if you qualify more than one avenger.

I generally risk the Soul Gem for the multiball restart only once I've already collected the jackpot so I'm close to the super, or else if I drain the last ball during the 15-second grace timer. Of course if you've already collected one super, then the Soul Gem is risk-free.

Regarding Widow-Marvel-Iron Man combos: This is very effective with Black Panther's level-1 ability (ideally held there by the Power Gem), since after the tower drops the ball, it happens very often that you can get control on the left flipper fast enough to shoot the gauntlet ramp while the combo is still lit there.

#10915 1 year ago

Is there anything I can do about ball hang ups on the star rollover? Only happens when balls trickle over it at low speed and can be nudged out but still a little annoying. Thanks

#10916 1 year ago
Quoted from Richter1019:

Finally started to get this game to open up a little bit, using the Widow-Gauntlet-Hawkeye combos and Widow-Marvel-Iron Man combos but had to go to 5-ball to do it. The exit lanes and SDTM’s on this thing are absolutely brutal! Was looking for some BOMB strategies as there isn’t really much out there for breakdowns…

No shame in upping to 5-ball. Do whatever you want to make the game fun. I usually go 5-ball until I start to get a feel for the risk vs reward for shots and common patterns when you miss shots. I'd also recommend the larger out lane posts and really dialing in your flipper power to prevent air balls and rejects.

#10917 1 year ago

Hey, here's how to install the "Pindefender" in the AIQ for shooter lane protection if anyone is interested. Lots of color options, but I like how the metallic orange looks in it:

Added 18 months ago:

Just to be clear, I am not selling these or getting paid to promote them. Just sharing.

#10918 1 year ago

Dumb question, the red and yellow gems on my topper stay on during normal gameplay, has anyone else had this problem? They seem to flash on and off during effects as expected, but are stuck on any other time I am playing. I updated the code with no luck and I searched but couldn't find anything. I don't think they did this when I first installed the topper.

#10919 1 year ago
Quoted from skywelker:

Dumb question, the red and yellow gems on my topper stay on during normal gameplay, has anyone else had this problem? They seem to flash on and off during effects as expected, but are stuck on any other time I am playing. I updated the code with no luck and I searched but couldn't find anything. I don't think they did this when I first installed the topper.

Working as designed, when you collect all of the unlit ones you get an extra multi ball mode.

#10920 1 year ago

It carries over from each game, so the gem collection on the topper is not isolated to the one game you pick them up from.

#10921 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballHaven:

Working as designed, when you collect all of the unlit ones you get an extra multi ball mode.

Quoted from Sleal16:

It carries over from each game, so the gem collection on the topper is not isolated to the one game you pick them up from.

Gotcha, guess I will have to collect some other gems! Thank you both!

#10922 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

Pinball life also has a fat outlane star post they offer that makes then a little less hungry, but not to the point where it is unfair.
https://www.pinballlife.com/avengers-infinity-quest-outlane-post-mod.html[quoted image]

I'm going to grab a couple of these. I think my wife can't get into this one because those outlanes are too brutal.

#10923 1 year ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

I'm going to grab a couple of these. I think my wife can't get into this one because those outlanes are too brutal.

They help the outlanes not feel so brutal without killing the game. You can still total drain out on the outlanes, it's just not as bad.

#10924 1 year ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Quoted from bigguybbr:

They help the outlanes not feel so brutal without killing the game. You can still total drain out on the outlanes, it's just not as bad.

They help very slightly. Sometimes I dont even notice a difference. Maybe 1-in-10 saves the ball from the outlane? I did soo many fine adjustments where the game finally felt fair. Some side-to-side leveling, pitch, and slingshot power settings (along with the star post) made the game feel more approachable. My wife is a masochist though, I offered other ways to help her not drain as much, but she wanted it remain painfully brutal.

#10925 1 year ago

I guess I could’ve put this anywhere but figured I’ve been a member in this thread the longest. Does anybody take the glass off their pin to practice specific shots?

#10926 1 year ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

They help very slightly. Sometimes I dont even notice a difference. Maybe 1-in-10 saves the ball from the outlane? I did soo many fine adjustments where the game finally felt fair. Some side-to-side leveling, pitch, and slingshot power settings (along with the star post) made the game feel more approachable. My wife is a masochist though, I offered other ways to help her not drain as much, but she wanted it remain painfully brutal.

I agree 100% as I already have them and notice little difference. The angle of the middle pin is just geared towards sucking it in the outlane… so many 5mil or less drains are just unnecessary… glad I’m not sticking in coins!
The game almost wants you to like the punishment. Maybe your wife got under its mind control…

#10927 1 year ago
Quoted from Richter1019:

I agree 100% as I already have them and notice little difference. The angle of the middle pin is just geared towards sucking it in the outlane… so many 5mil or less drains are just unnecessary… glad I’m not sticking in coins!
The game almost wants you to like the punishment. Maybe your wife got under its mind control…

I'm betting it's like the center post in Ghostbusters. It only helps rarely, but it's just enough to help your morale or keep a multiball going just a bit longer.

#10928 1 year ago
Quoted from Zambonilli:

No shame in upping to 5-ball. Do whatever you want to make the game fun. I usually go 5-ball until I start to get a feel for the risk vs reward for shots and common patterns when you miss shots. I'd also recommend the larger out lane posts and really dialing in your flipper power to prevent air balls and rejects.

Thanks for the support, not really sure what you mean when you say “dialing it in”, I need to have the flippers at full power. The Widow, Gauntlet, and Marvel ramps still reject SDTM 50% of the time if it’s not fairly freshly waxed.

#10929 1 year ago
Quoted from Richter1019:

Thanks for the support, not really sure what you mean when you say “dialing it in”, I need to have the flippers at full power. The Widow, Gauntlet, and Marvel ramps still reject SDTM 50% of the time if it’s not fairly freshly waxed.

Nothing to be ashamed of. I think this machine actually helps teach some good lessons about flipper power and hitting shots well. You’ll get there

#10930 1 year ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

Do you mean to reach Black Order MB or what to do within it?
BOMB is kinda the least important thing to do strategy wise. It's only points, it doesn't make any other progression; you can't progress the grid or avengers or combos or super modes or anything. You can win the Soul Gem if you didn't have it, but that doesn't require much strategy, just light and get the jackpot then the super. Actually the one thing you can progress is the Capt Marvel ramp count-up, and I often do hit that 5 times or so during the mode.
Really the biggest strategy for BOMB points is to have the Reality Gem on Captain America ahead of time, since the super jackpot is always there. Besides that, it's all about ball control, catch everything you can on the right flipper and make all the shots from the left (everything except Hulk.) Do aim for Capt Marvel each time you qualify an avenger, since that shot increases the jackpot multiplier, but doesn't stack if you qualify more than one avenger.
I generally risk the Soul Gem for the multiball restart only once I've already collected the jackpot so I'm close to the super, or else if I drain the last ball during the 15-second grace timer. Of course if you've already collected one super, then the Soul Gem is risk-free.
Regarding Widow-Marvel-Iron Man combos: This is very effective with Black Panther's level-1 ability (ideally held there by the Power Gem), since after the tower drops the ball, it happens very often that you can get control on the left flipper fast enough to shoot the gauntlet ramp while the combo is still lit there.

Yes, I was looking for what to do within, there’s not really a breakdown of what goes on. I always seem to end my game here and IMO would be easier if it wasn’t a MB. Does it always start out with the orbits and Widow? What kind of thresholds need to be met?

#10931 1 year ago
Quoted from Richter1019:

Yes, I was looking for what to do within, there’s not really a breakdown of what goes on. I always seem to end my game here and IMO would be easier if it wasn’t a MB. Does it always start out with the orbits and Widow? What kind of thresholds need to be met?

Answers in this link. Also look up videos online for streams where the mode was played to get a feel for it if you want.

http://tiltforums.com/t/avengers-infinity-quest-rulesheet/6740#heading--bomb

#10932 1 year ago
Quoted from Richter1019:

What do you mean by ending your game here? It's a multiball, and when it ends you just transition back to normal play, it doesn't do anything to end your game. BOMB isn't something you win or lose like a gem quest or the Thanos modes, it just scores points.

The thresholds to qualify the jackpot from each Avenger are displayed directly on the screen. You can do any of them in any order. Each completed Avenger increases the jackpot multiplier, and lights the Captain Marvel ramp/lane to increase it again. Once you light at least one jackpot, you collect it at the Hawkeye loop. After that, spin the disc to spell Strange to light the super jackpot. Collect that at the Captain America lane to add a ball and recover the Soul Gem if you didn't have it.

#10933 1 year ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

What do you mean by ending your game here? It's a multiball, and when it ends you just transition back to normal play, it doesn't do anything to end your game. BOMB isn't something you win or lose like a gem quest or the Thanos modes, it just scores points.
The thresholds to qualify the jackpot from each Avenger are displayed directly on the screen. You can do any of them in any order. Each completed Avenger increases the jackpot multiplier, and lights the Captain Marvel ramp/lane to increase it again. Once you light at least one jackpot, you collect it at the Hawkeye loop. After that, spin the disc to spell Strange to light the super jackpot. Collect that at the Captain America lane to add a ball and recover the Soul Gem if you didn't have it.

Trying to remember if I ever "died" on BOMB... I think I have drained all balls and ended the ball if not the game there before.

#10934 1 year ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

Ok, thanks! By the time I reach BOMB, it’s usually my last ball. I have this weird phenomenon where a lot of the time my MB’s all drain at the same time or can’t get control of the last one. Even if I do, the task of recollecting ALL Avengers starting from scratch on my last ball doesn’t happen to get to Thanos. Hope that clears it up…

#10935 1 year ago

Oh, and due to BOMB being a MB, I don’t get a chance to study the screen for shot thresholds…

#10936 1 year ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

I guess I could’ve put this anywhere but figured I’ve been a member in this thread the longest. Does anybody take the glass off their pin to practice specific shots?

Not for shots but I did teach my son how to dead flip, drop catch etc with glass off. I guess it’s like batting practice before a MLB game.

#10937 1 year ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

I never have. Sometimes I will just practice or concentrate on certain shots to help "Groove them in", but during normal gameplay.

I did this specifically on AIQ with the Hawkeye upper loop shot, because for a while I was struggling to collect Hawkeye Challenges and also get the Jackpots in Black Order Multiball.

#10938 1 year ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

Only take the glass off for doing maintenance, otherwise I just practice during normal play. Mines set up for free play, but when I used to struggle more with skills I would also up the ball count and max out ball save timers to give myself more chances.

#10939 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I never have. Sometimes I will just practice or concentrate on certain shots to help "Groove them in", but during normal gameplay.
I did this specifically on AIQ with the Hawkeye upper loop shot, because for a while I was struggling to collect Hawkeye Challenges and also get the Jackpots in Black Order Multiball.

I am horrible at this shot. I probably get it 1/10 times. lol

#10940 1 year ago

Hey guys hope all is going well and everyone is enjoying there AIQ.
I was looking at asking for some replacement parts or items for my AIQ this Christmas. Any suggestions? I don’t need replacement flippers yet but thought it might be nice to have them in the waiting.

#10941 1 year ago
Quoted from Savageroots:

Hey guys hope all is going well and everyone is enjoying there AIQ.
I was looking at asking for some replacement parts or items for my AIQ this Christmas. Any suggestions? I don’t need replacement flippers yet but thought it might be nice to have them in the waiting.

A set of precision flippers could make for a nice under the tree gift (in no way affiliated with the seller, just a customer).

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/review-precision-pinball-products-cnc-flipper-system/page/21#post-7189652

And the same seller also sells the metal Dr. Strange disc, if yours happens to have any wobble. Fair warning - I’m still catching up on this thread and just got to the point where he was announcing that disc, so there may be other solutions for wobble, etc.

#10942 1 year ago

Sometimes I get a multiball for something not obvious, sometimes with no ball save. I’ve had it launch during soul gem mode too occasionally. Is this some rule I don’t understand or something wrong with my game? It’s a premium. Thanks.

#10943 1 year ago
Quoted from NoSkills:

Sometimes I get a multiball for something not obvious, sometimes with no ball save. I’ve had it launch during soul gem mode too occasionally. Is this some rule I don’t understand or something wrong with my game? It’s a premium. Thanks.

Most likely the last prong in the subway isn't fully upright and that's causing the ball to come to rest past that last subway opto. So the game doesn't think there's a ball in the subway. Then when a ball goes into the subway for Soul Gem the game thinks it needs to pass that ball through to play the mode. But the first one is already in there so it gets kicked out into play also.

#10944 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Most likely the last prong in the subway isn't fully upright and that's causing the ball to come to rest past that last subway opto. So the game doesn't think there's a ball in the subway. Then when a ball goes into the subway for Soul Gem the game thinks it needs to pass that ball through to play the mode. But the first one is already in there so it gets kicked out into play also.

Thank you, I’ll take a look

#10945 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I'm lost as to what to do to fix my subway. I've read your key post and pushed the mech upwards (toward apron) to better make sure the fingers aren't getting stuck, they were occasionally on a manual test, however it's not fixed the issue and seems to have created a new issue of the fingers sometimes not going all the way down and so a ball getting hung up on a partially raised finger.

If I put it in diagnostic mode, sometimes the ball passes through fine, other times its getting stuck, needing another ball sent down to free it and then sometimes it passes through fine but the prongs continue to activate continuously even though there is no ball in there. I'm not sure how to adjust it further to help.

#10946 1 year ago

lately my upper left flipper seems to have no strength to go up the loop and the right ramp....has this happened to anyone else? how can it be solved? I already uploaded the force to the maximum in the menu but it seems that it does not solve anything... greetings

#10947 1 year ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

lately my upper left flipper seems to have no strength to go up the loop and the right ramp....has this happened to anyone else? how can it be solved? I already uploaded the force to the maximum in the menu but it seems that it does not solve anything... greetings

Check coil stops first. All my coil stops on AiQ were heavily damaged or - really - fell apart after some hundred games... Check Eos as well. A lot discussed here already.

#10948 1 year ago

Compruebe primero los topes de la bobina. Todas mis paradas de bobina en AiQ estaban muy dañadas o, en realidad, se desmoronaron después de unos cien juegos... Compruebe Eos también. Mucho discutido aquí ya.

what are the coil stops? my machine will have 200 games at most...

#10949 1 year ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

what are the coil stops? my machine will have 200 games at most...

Helpful video for you

#10950 1 year ago

you mean this part?

IMG_20221018_131039 (resized).jpgIMG_20221018_131039 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.00
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 34.00
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Boston, MA
$ 19.00
Trade
Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 16.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 65.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,777 posts in this topic. You are on page 219 of 256.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/219 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.