04.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg
IMG_1031 (resized).JPG
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
36863FBC-80B4-44C0-BAA5-628E16C6A2D9 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,723 posts in this topic. You are on page 209 of 255.
#10401 1 year ago

For me it is. $200 dollars is pennies in the world of pinball and there’s only so many things you can add to a machine to make it stand out. My daughter loves it because it changes colors. I think it’s cool.

#10402 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Is the gem shooter knob $200 worth of cool (+tax +shipping).

The shaker adds the most to the game. It’s really well done

#10403 1 year ago
Quoted from Richter1019:

I think it’s cool.

This is the only real justification you need if you can afford it.

#10404 1 year ago

I usually opt for more subtle mods, but I was very impressed with the Panther from Mezel! It was a 'must' have according to my 6 yo and a couple of beers made hitting 'purchase' a bit easier, but it really is a nice piece.

This photo is a bit older, but I've since added the must have Sanctum Sanctorum from MM as well.

0fe33547ba1172e9650b4ff8d4b48751f7072306 (resized).jpg0fe33547ba1172e9650b4ff8d4b48751f7072306 (resized).jpg

#10405 1 year ago
Quoted from BrandonLaw:

I usually opt for more subtle mods, but I was very impressed with the Panther from Mezel! It was a 'must' have according to my 6 yo and a couple of beers made hitting 'purchase' a bit easier, but it really is a nice piece.

This photo is a bit older, but I've since added the must have Sanctum Sanctorum from MM as well. [quoted image]

#10406 1 year ago

Now now. This one is a bit over done but it’s nice to see all the mod possibilities mostly in one place.

Quoted from Eskaybee:

Is the gem shooter knob $200 worth of cool (+tax +shipping).

I would say yes. It’s pretty cool. Be aware it makes the plunge weaker though so you do usually have to upgrade the inner spring as well.

#10407 1 year ago

I just installed my Precision Pinball Dr Strange Disc and bearing carrier from 1956PINHEAD on my AIQ Pro. Now that it is on my machine, I can say that it is much smoother, and it spins far more freely than the stock spinning disc. Some things I noted from installing it:

1) If you opt for the bearing carrier, the assembly spins more easily if you don't use the thrust bearing included with the disc.
2) The tolerances are very tight. I had to mount the rod from my disc assembly in my drill press and take off almost a hundredth of an inch in order to get it through the bearing carrier and inserted into the disc. This meant I removed the surface treatment on the rod, so I will have to inspect it regularly to ensure it isn't corroding. I did lightly wipe the rod with sewing machine oil before assembly to help provide some protection.
3) When installing, I used a Mylar circle from a pinball life multi pack to cover the decal. I saw on here that others had some issues with the decal pulling up, so hopefully this will save that from occurring.
4) This kit is very nicely packaged, and I liked that it also included a small tube of Loctite needed for the installation.

All that said, I recommend this mod as it does make it so that your spinning disc remains perfectly in plane with your playfield and eliminates the possibility of air balls resulting from striking and edge of the disc that is raised.

#10408 1 year ago

Any idea why these 2 LEDs always stay lit green when they should be off? The black panther diamond changes color when needed, but returns to green when the light should go off.

8168E732-5C59-49AF-93E1-563439D34684 (resized).jpeg8168E732-5C59-49AF-93E1-563439D34684 (resized).jpeg
#10409 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

I just installed my Precision Pinball Dr Strange Disc and bearing carrier from 1956PINHEAD on my AIQ Pro. Now that it is on my machine, I can say that it is much smoother, and it spins far more freely than the stock spinning disc. Some things I noted from installing it:
1) If you opt for the bearing carrier, the assembly spins more easily if you don't use the thrust bearing included with the disc.
2) The tolerances are very tight. I had to mount the rod from my disc assembly in my drill press and take off almost a hundredth of an inch in order to get it through the bearing carrier and inserted into the disc. This meant I removed the surface treatment on the rod, so I will have to inspect it regularly to ensure it isn't corroding. I did lightly wipe the rod with sewing machine oil before assembly to help provide some protection.
3) When installing, I used a Mylar circle from a pinball life multi pack to cover the decal. I saw on here that others had some issues with the decal pulling up, so hopefully this will save that from occurring.
4) This kit is very nicely packaged, and I liked that it also included a small tube of Loctite needed for the installation.
All that said, I recommend this mod as it does make it so that your spinning disc remains perfectly in plane with your playfield and eliminates the possibility of air balls resulting from striking and edge of the disc that is raised.

bigguybbr Thanks for commenting on this Mod. I'm sorry you had to do a little finessing of the shaft, it's been a little hit and miss with others as well, about 50-50. I do touch upon this in the installation instructions, so I hope that helped to guide you a bit during the process. Putting a light film of sewing machine oil on the shaft was also a good thing to do.

I did make a change a few months back in the material I use for the decal, it's thicker than what I had originally supplied with the mod, so it does hold up better. Your use of a clear mylar protector over it will certainly keep it looking like new.

Again, thanks much for commenting and I'm glad you are happy with the results. It's great seeing the points rack up when the disc spins!

#10410 1 year ago
Quoted from JeepSnob:

Any idea why these 2 LEDs always stay lit green when they should be off? The black panther diamond changes color when needed, but returns to green when the light should go off.
[quoted image]

Try resetting all the connections on that node board…but more then likely it’s probably going to need to be replaced.

#10411 1 year ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

595 million Battle Royale.
The key was a level 2 Mind Gem, and of course Captain Marvel with Reality Gem (although only at 4x from Binary so 8x total.) I got Wasp into play quickly, shot enough shots to beat the first villain, then hit the Mind Gem as the second villain started with all shots lit for Wasp's 2x damage -- this beat two more villains instantly and catapulted into the middle of the fourth! (The display said Mind Gem 46 million, but it should have been higher, maybe the Mind Gem doesn't use the Binary multiplier?) Anyway, this put the Avenger Attack Streak counter at 14, and I got two more shots on that same streak: Widow for 39M, then Captain Marvel again where I didn't see the display but it should have been more-than-39M x 4 x 2 = more than 312 million.

I’ve been practicing this and I’m wondering something. Sometimes after doing *something*, the remaining shots (or maybe some of the shots?), will turn purple for a short time. Do you know what that means?

Also, is there a good consistent way to relight the arrows that are already collected?

#10412 1 year ago

I would say yes. It’s pretty cool. Be aware it makes the plunge weaker though so you do usually have to upgrade the inner spring as well.

So, mine was weak after installing. Here’s what I did. Replaced the tip with the original tip, repositioned because it wasn’t hitting the center of the ball. For me, just had to hold it down and to the outside wall when tightening the screws. Works fine. IMO plunger is meant for skill shot anyway. I use lockdown bar for guild plunge, but could use the cool gem plunger if I wanted…

#10413 1 year ago
Quoted from adrock:

Now now. This one is a bit over done but it’s nice to see all the mod possibilities mostly in one place.

Sorry, somehow didn’t get this in that previous post…

#10414 1 year ago
Quoted from greben0ts:

I’ve been practicing this and I’m wondering something. Sometimes after doing *something*, the remaining shots (or maybe some of the shots?), will turn purple for a short time. Do you know what that means?
Also, is there a good consistent way to relight the arrows that are already collected?

The purple shots are a combo from the Hawkeye loop into something else that is still lit. When you shoot the upper loop (feeding the right flipper), any shot that flipper can hit (Hulk, Tower, Cap, Widow) that is still lit will turn purple for a Hawkeye Attack shot, for 2x damage and points.

There is no way to relight any arrow other than beating the current villain.

BTW, note that the Battle Royale Challenge is somewhat different than the in-game Battle Royale. The Challenge version takes 8 hits per villain but the in-game version takes 6, and that's quite a significant difference. Also the Challenge version deals only half damage to you for draining.

#10415 1 year ago

Oh those are some pretty significant differences actually. Thanks for the info—so obvious now that you mention it, but it was really stumping me why the arrows were purple.

#10416 1 year ago

I really try to keep the Stern “Essence” when I put in a toy. I rarely do this. However, Figpins are perfect scale and very detailed. Also, they are very easy to install as the base has a hole for mounting.

-I know some won’t take to this (Wasn’t made and sold for a million dollars on pinside) but there are a million figpins for your liking to choose from. They are also a great scale for pinball. Here are some photos.

-I post this to inspire others and show modding doesn’t have to cost a ton. I got this on sale at my GameStop for $7 each.

4967079C-F38B-479D-8704-F03F98BA975F (resized).jpeg4967079C-F38B-479D-8704-F03F98BA975F (resized).jpeg66700FF1-FC0E-4A70-801C-27E26FCD949A (resized).jpeg66700FF1-FC0E-4A70-801C-27E26FCD949A (resized).jpeg6841058B-F075-41FE-8AF0-24F6AC7776C6 (resized).jpeg6841058B-F075-41FE-8AF0-24F6AC7776C6 (resized).jpegDCC84E0B-3635-43F0-9B3B-101A423D2218 (resized).jpegDCC84E0B-3635-43F0-9B3B-101A423D2218 (resized).jpeg
#10417 1 year ago

This evening I turned on my Avengers and it can’t find node boards 1, 8 and 9. The coin door is closed and when open, I have the interlock pulled out. I will file a ticket in the morning but has anyone else had this happen?

16732115-0DCD-47C6-BB0E-E1EC739BAA01 (resized).jpeg16732115-0DCD-47C6-BB0E-E1EC739BAA01 (resized).jpeg
#10418 1 year ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

This evening I turned on my Avengers and it can’t find node boards 1, 8 and 9. The coin door is closed and when open, I have the interlock pulled out. I will file a ticket in the morning but has anyone else had this happen? [quoted image]

I had a few node board messages and had to go reseat all the connectors.
I really didn't find any obvious loose connectors but reseating everything did work so apparently they have to be pretty tight.

#10419 1 year ago

I am thinking about getting the AIQ topper from stern. For those that own it, what are your thoughts? Does it really add to the look? Is it worth it?

#10420 1 year ago
Quoted from Fsdre:

I am thinking about getting the AIQ topper from stern. For those that own it, what are your thoughts? Does it really add to the look? Is it worth it?

If you can afford it then get it. IMO it looks great and I love the extra wizard mode it offers for getting all of the Gems. A bit pricey for sure but...

#10421 1 year ago
Quoted from Fsdre:

I have four sterns and AIQ is the only one I have the topper for. It is awesome as my family and I are mediocre at best and to see the gems up there is like bragging rights. Especially if you set off the extra bonus multi-ball. I feel it adds to the game. I have Deadpool without the topper because I just don't see how it adds to the game.

Still waiting for Mando and Godzilla.....Jeez Stern lol.

#10422 1 year ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

I have four sterns and AIQ is the only one I have the topper for. It is awesome as my family and I are mediocre at best and to see the gems up there is like bragging rights. Especially if you set off the extra bonus multi-ball. I feel it adds to the game. I have Deadpool without the topper because I just don't see how it adds to the game.
Still waiting for Mando and Godzilla.....Jeez Stern lol.

Thanks for the info! Really helpful

#10423 1 year ago

Best to buy the toppers now when available then want it two years from now when sold out and going for $2000

#10424 1 year ago

Question regarding gems and code. I thought I heard it mentioned that when Thanos steals a gem, it’ll light up on the glove. I guess my question is one, is this true? And if so, is it really hard to make out? Should it just have one gem lit? My glove seems to be working right but when Thanos has a gem, all the other gems are lit except the ones I’ve collected, but it still seems hard to decipher which one he has vs which ones are still available. Does that make sense?

#10425 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Question regarding gems and code. I thought I heard it mentioned that when Thanos steals a gem, it’ll light up on the glove. I guess my question is one, is this true? And if so, is it really hard to make out? Should it just have one gem lit? My glove seems to be working right but when Thanos has a gem, all the other gems are lit except the ones I’ve collected, but it still seems hard to decipher which one he has vs which ones are still available. Does that make sense?

If the mode has not been started yet, the light for that gem will be dim / flickering.

If you win the mode, the light goes out completely.

If you lose the mode, the light turns solid.

Its sometimes tough to tell if the light is dim or solid.

The glove belongs to Thanos. If the Black Order defeats you, he gets the gem and its lit solid. If you defeat the Black Order, you get the gem and the light goes out as Thanos can't get it.

#10426 1 year ago

I should also add that if the gem is flashing, you are in the mode. So the 4 states are:

Lit Solid = Thanos has it (you lost the mode)
Flickering = Pending (haven't played the mode)
Flashing = Currently up for grabs (in the mode)
Off = Thanos lost it (you won the mode)

#10427 1 year ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

I should also add that if the gem is flashing, you are in the mode. So the 4 states are:

Also, the gems you have won will be shown on the bottom of the LCD screen.

#10428 1 year ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

Got it. Thanks for the assist. The flickering vs. solid can be hard to decipher. Game is still new, but also still loving it a lot a lot.

#10429 1 year ago

Looks like some d

Quoted from Huggers:

Cool video. I'm interested in changing out my coils like you have. Has this worked okay long term and how much difference has it made? Any idea why Stern used weaker coils in a game with quite a few long shots? Also, what power did you lower your flippers to in the settings? I notice Godzilla has one coil that matches Avengers on the left (090-5032-ND) and one (090-5020-20-ND) on the right. Did you switch both?
Anyone else? I'm potentially interested in switching out the coils but could do with hearing others experiences

I upgraded Avenger coils to 090-5020 about 4 months ago then added coil fans, no issues and no broken plastics. I shoot Capt marvel shot and ball zooms up and round like a superhero and smash hulk spinner and Dr strange disc it's satisfying. Steve Ritchie is known for installing strong flipper coils but not Keith Elwin I think it's a challenge thing for him but Steve Ritchie has the need for speed. I also upgraded upper left flipper coil on my Godzilla so we can make that right ramp shot using upper flipper. Note: I'm an experienced pinball / video arcade tech. After coil upgrades we enjoy Avengers more! Everyone agrees that plays it.

#10430 1 year ago
Quoted from Richter1019:

Awesome mods! I have used this video on YT! Thanks! Only question is, where did you get the Avenger coin door??

It's a magnet

#10431 1 year ago
Quoted from tampa12:

I upgraded Avenger coils to 090-5020

I did the same and have absolutely no regrets. The game plays infinitely better. I also put on the metal flipper mod kit, and with both of those changes, the flipper power is intoxicating.

#10432 1 year ago
Quoted from tampa12:

Looks like some d

I upgraded Avenger coils to 090-5020 about 4 months ago then added coil fans, no issues and no broken plastics. I shoot Capt marvel shot and ball zooms up and round like a superhero and smash hulk spinner and Dr strange disc it's satisfying. Steve Ritchie is known for installing strong flipper coils but not Keith Elwin I think it's a challenge thing for him but Steve Ritchie has the need for speed. I also upgraded upper left flipper coil on my Godzilla so we can make that right ramp shot using upper flipper. Note: I'm an experienced pinball / video arcade tech. After coil upgrades we enjoy Avengers more! Everyone agrees that plays it.

Quoted from greben0ts:

I did the same and have absolutely no regrets. The game plays infinitely better. I also put on the metal flipper mod kit, and with both of those changes, the flipper power is intoxicating.

Cheers fellas. I might make the switch. Did you lower your flipper power in the settings and if so what to?

#10433 1 year ago
Quoted from tampa12:

Looks like some d

Quoted from greben0ts:

Hmmm... I just keep the playfield (and ramps & balls) cleaned and waxed fairly often and don't have any issues with flipper power on my Premium. I also have flipper coil fans which definitely help on long games or play sessions. If I remember correctly I'm at 6.8° on the playfield.

#10434 1 year ago

Where can I get the movie code for avengers? Seen on YouTube a guy has the movie clips of the actual actors on the screen. Kind of like they did for Jurassic park.

#10435 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Where can I get the movie code for avengers? Seen on YouTube a guy has the movie clips of the actual actors on the screen. Kind of like they did for Jurassic park.

You could use the search function, but here is the thread for it

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-infinity-quest-spider-soundmod

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#10436 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Hmmm... I just keep the playfield (and ramps & balls) cleaned and waxed fairly often and don't have any issues with flipper power on my Premium. I also have flipper coil fans which definitely help on long games or play sessions. If I remember correctly I'm at 6.8° on the playfield.

I also keep the playfield waxed very often. You are correct that things play very well after a fresh wax. With upgraded coils, things play even better imo.

#10437 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

DM

#10438 1 year ago
Quoted from Maniac227:

I had a few node board messages and had to go reseat all the connectors.
I really didn't find any obvious loose connectors but reseating everything did work so apparently they have to be pretty tight.

After working with Eddie and Pablo over the phone, we isolated it to Node board 9. Whenever that board is active on the bus, it takes down the entire bus. Without node 9, Nodes 1 and 8 are operational.

Now, trying to get a replacement Node 8/9 board in a reasonable time without paying an arm and leg. Surprised at how many distros are charging crazy prices. These boards are listed at 99.99 on Stern's site (out of stock of course). I have seen them sell for 129.99 from GameRoomGuys several months ago. Right now, the only places that have them in stock are listed at 249 and 349!

#10439 1 year ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

After working with Eddie and Pablo over the phone, we isolated it to Node board 9. Whenever that board is active on the bus, it takes down the entire bus. Without node 9, Nodes 1 and 8 are operational.
Now, trying to get a replacement Node 8/9 board in a reasonable time without paying an arm and leg. Surprised at how many distros are charging crazy prices. These boards are listed at 99.99 on Stern's site (out of stock of course). I have seen them sell for 129.99 from GameRoomGuys several months ago. Right now, the only places that have them in stock are listed at 249 and 349!

$249 is better than it was a year ago actually, I could have grabbed two at that price lol

If you have another stern game the boards 8/9 are interchangeable with jumper setting changes, so if you want to get the game up and running there is that option.

#10440 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballHaven:

$249 is better than it was a year ago actually, I could have grabbed two at that price lol
If you have another stern game the boards 8/9 are interchangeable with jumper setting changes, so if you want to get the game up and running there is that option.

Afraid to try a board from another machine in case there is something in the Avengers that is blowing the node board. Then I would have two machines down. (or two boards on Avengers down, I guess).

Others are selling at reasonable prices but you have to get lucky to find them in stock. GameRoomGuys unloaded a bunch at the 130 range on Ebay just a couple months ago. Unfortunately people bought many of them. I would bet they also resold at a higher price. There is one listing on the Pinside marketplace asking 315 shipped and they have multiple. Coincidently, they were posted several days after many being sold on Ebay. Hmmm....

May have to bite the bullet. Just disappointing that supply is so low on a part that is in EVERY Spike 2 system.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#10441 1 year ago

I agree, the part should be more readily available and at a reasonable price given the many that are bad early on. I have seen it twice so far in the 10-12 NIB games locally that I own or help others maintain.

#10442 1 year ago

Hey all,
I am looking for a AIQ unit and was wondering if I am looking used, what should I look for in terms of condition of this table? Are there particularly troubling spots with this game? From reading other posts it looks like NiB can have problems too so I was thinking if I can save some money and buy used why not.
Thanks for the help.

#10443 1 year ago
Quoted from Savageroots:

Hey all,
I am looking for a AIQ unit and was wondering if I am looking used, what should I look for in terms of condition of this table? Are there particularly troubling spots with this game? From reading other posts it looks like NiB can have problems too so I was thinking if I can save some money and buy used why not.
Thanks for the help.

Only main trouble spot to look for on the playfield is under the end of the ball guide that leads to the Ant Man hole. That's a spot that was prone to chipping from ball strikes to the guide.

For other stuff, if it's a premium/LE then make sure the subway is working correctly and that the fork in the subway closest to the Ant Man hole isn't sticking down lower than the other forks. Also check that the portal disc is level with the playfield, that it spins freely, and that the game registers spins correctly. I think those are the main things to look for.

#10444 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Only main trouble spot to look for on the playfield is under the end of the ball guide that leads to the Ant Man hole. That's a spot that was prone to chipping from ball strikes to the guide.
For other stuff, if it's a premium/LE then make sure the subway is working correctly and that the fork in the subway closest to the Ant Man hole isn't sticking down lower than the other forks. Also check that the portal disc is level with the playfield, that it spins freely, and that the game registers spins correctly. I think those are the main things to look for.

Thanks I appreciate the tips. Since I am new to think is there a way to trigger all of that without try to get it happen in a game? Or is this like basic stuff because I haven’t play a ton of the prem version.

#10445 1 year ago
Quoted from Savageroots:

Thanks I appreciate the tips. Since I am new to think is there a way to trigger all of that without try to get it happen in a game? Or is this like basic stuff because I haven’t play a ton of the prem version.

I think it can all be tested in the switch test menu. There's a subway test in the menu and I think a disc test also, and if you put the machine into switch test and spin the disc that should tell you that it's registering correctly. So I'm pretty sure all those things can be checked without playing a ball.

In general I'd think it's probably a good idea to go into switch test and roll a ball around to make sure the ramp entrance and exit optos are working and to trigger other switches by hand to check them also.

One thing you'll probably want to check in game play is that the magnet at the top of the tower is catching shots.

#10446 1 year ago

I agree with EaglePin about checking the disc spinner. It’s probably the single most important part of a premium—the modes straight up need the spinner to register in order for the game to progress.

#10447 1 year ago
Quoted from greben0ts:

I agree with EaglePin about checking the disc spinner. It’s probably the single most important part of a premium—the modes straight up need the spinner to register in order for the game to progress.

Thanks for the tips. I have looking through a lot of previous posts about the spinner and looks like it is one of the bigger problem areas on this table.

#10448 1 year ago

I’d say the spinner itself is very solid in construction. But yes, without a working spinner you can’t progress the game at all. So it’s important to check.

There are some leveling issues sometimes, but those are easy to tweak afaik.

#10450 1 year ago

Z

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nixa, MO
$ 24.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinsburg, WV
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.00
$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Trade
Machine - For Trade
London, ON
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.50
Machine - For Sale
Boston, MA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,723 posts in this topic. You are on page 209 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/209 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.