04.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg
IMG_1031 (resized).JPG
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
36863FBC-80B4-44C0-BAA5-628E16C6A2D9 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 255.
#901 3 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

I decided to coat my speaker panel and coin door. I can do the stock yellow for anyone interested but I wanted to try blue to match the thanos armor and comic look. What you guys think
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great! If I didn’t buy a tmnt le I would of bought yours a couple weeks ago. You always do a good job nodding them out

#902 3 years ago

I decided to coat my speaker panel and coin door. I can do the stock yellow for anyone interested but I wanted to try blue to match the thanos armor and comic look. What you guys think
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

The blue is a nice contrast, more yellow and you would have to play with sunglasses on. I ordered a premium because the yellow was a bit much for me. Good job!

#903 3 years ago

Was going to Flip my LE but looks like an awesome game, the yellow trim looks fantastic. Might be a keeper after all.

#904 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Was going to Flip my LE but looks like an awesome game, the yellow trim looks fantastic. Might be a keeper after all.

The game is freakin fun.
Shots ,

code-Havent bothered to pay attention yet-updating today only a few games yesterday
Avengers tower is impressive in person

Art is really great
LE sound system sounds fine-subwoofer is good-no complaints

Lighting is alot better than you would think, some neat lighting effects,

Game feels nice-not a super-light toy. Just really nice game i look forward to playing more.

All shots are satisfying including the captain marvel shot-you wont make that ramp by accident. You shoot it and it will go. Need some ass behind it off a trapped ball

Lcokdown bar Latches is bullshit, but it does hold down tight as hell.

Keep your game until the GnRs show HUO
Or instock again.

#905 3 years ago

Looks good. On the first glance i didn't even noticed there was something different. That's alway s a good sign when modding your game

#906 3 years ago
Quoted from Saddath:

Looks good. On the first glance i didn't even noticed there was something different. That's alway s a good sign when modding your game

Thanks I got gold coin bezels coming I think will dress it up nicely

#907 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

That was my plan, then I played my buddies, mine lasted in the box at my house for only as long as I could find a box cutter

#908 3 years ago

what angle are you guys running the playfield at? With experience with Jurassic Park where it is really pitch sensitive, I set my Avengers up at 6.8'ish, but thinking it could be a 6.5 game (as it's playing pretty damn fast at 6.8), and there aren't any real lateral shots that we have much of in JP (the C/control room and S/helicopter).

EDIT - mine was at 7.5 degrees, whoops. If anybody is wondering, it's pretty damn hard at that deck angle. 6.5 is much more user friendly!

Thanks!

#909 3 years ago

Anyone have any luck updating with usb 3.0? They only have 3.0s here

#910 3 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

Anyone have any luck updating with usb 3.0? They only have 3.0s here

Don't think that matters. Think it just needs to be formatted FAT32 from what I recall. Could be wrong, check Stern's install instructions.

#911 3 years ago

USB 3.0 drives work in USB 2.0 slots so should be fine

#912 3 years ago
Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

I had a CRAZY score today! I played well.
I made it to Battle Royal.
I defeated Battle Royale.
The Large amount of points came somewhere from with in Battle Royale MODE.
I was playing a 3 player game and this happened on the 3rd ball of player 3
I didn't have the cameras setup tonight , because the basement is still getting painted and the equipment is not setup.
Has Anybody else had this happen?
I would Assume Glitch in code
[quoted image]

Wonder if my games are faulty none of games go that high

#913 3 years ago

Once again Stern QC and QA for the win. My LE has already broken with less than 30 plays on it. It appears the rivet connecting the subway lock bracket to the coil has broken.

20201007_104614 (resized).jpg20201007_104614 (resized).jpg20201007_104636 (resized).jpg20201007_104636 (resized).jpg
#914 3 years ago

You're about the 3rd or 4th one with the same issue to report here. Stern seems to be shipping out entire new mechanisms. Give em a yell.

#915 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

You're about the 3rd or 4th one with the same issue to report here. Stern seems to be shipping out entire new mechanisms. Give em a yell.

Whew, thought it broke another way for a sec.

#916 3 years ago

Whoever gets a new one can ya share if there are visual differences...ie mo betta?

#917 3 years ago
Quoted from DangerzoneArcade:

Once again Stern QC and QA for the win. My LE has already broken with less than 30 plays on it. It appears the rivet connecting the subway lock bracket to the coil has broken.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Correct, and a piece of good news is that you can compensate for it in the settings where you can disable the raising disc functionality, effectively making it play like a Pro with a Marvel ramp while you wait for a replacement.

#918 3 years ago

What is your LE number? It seems like everyone who has posted an issue as of now have been lower numbers.

#919 3 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Correct, and a piece of good news is that you can compensate for it in the settings where you can disable the raising disc functionality, effectively making it play like a Pro with a Marvel ramp while you wait for a replacement.

I'm feeling like this is something I will do anyway. You gain the speed/flow of a Pro, with the ramps/shots of a Premium. WIN!

I don't have it yet, so we'll see when I get to actually playing it.

#920 3 years ago
Quoted from TonyVrd:

What is your LE number? It seems like everyone who has posted an issue as of now have been lower numbers.

I am #108

#921 3 years ago

Anyone here heard from their distros on Premium arrival? I was told Oct. 9th back in September when I was told to pay in full and did so... just curious if anyone else who put their deposit in and then had been told to pay in full recieved their shipping info yet.... I'm excited to get this machine!

Hopefully stern fixes the shitty welds on the portal lock mechs, they should've come up with a better design as many folks have had two balls locked up top with one at the third position causing all sorts of issues, along with the spinning disc sensors being faulty.

#922 3 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

You can do one better even. Take the mechanism off with those nuts and set the adjustment to 'pass through'. Disc still works but the locks just fly into the VUK instead.

#923 3 years ago
Quoted from MUGEN_4_LIFE:

Anyone here heard from their distros on Premium arrival? I was told Oct. 9th back in September when I was told to pay in full and did so... just curious if anyone else who put their deposit in and then had been told to pay in full recieved their shipping info yet.... I'm excited to get this machine!
Hopefully stern fixes the shitty welds on the portal lock mechs, they should've come up with a better design as many folks have had two balls locked up top with one at the third position causing all sorts of issues, along with the spinning disc sensors being faulty.

I recently heard as early as next week for premiums.

#924 3 years ago

Wonder if it the portal mech was changed in the middle of the LE run.

#925 3 years ago

Nice, so subway still works but you just get virtual portal locks?

Quoted from hmannn1:

You can do one better even. Take the mechanism off with those nuts and set the adjustment to 'pass through'. Disc still works but the locks just fly into the VUK instead.

#926 3 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

It's possible. My LE still hasn't shipped yet. I've heard that the LEs are going slower than Stern hoped. Maybe they are updating the mech, or fine combing each one looking for iffy welds.

Or, it is just taking a long time and I will get the game and the weld will break after a few games, lol

#927 3 years ago
Quoted from MUGEN_4_LIFE:

I was told last week, to expect it in about 5 weeks in Canada. Mid-November to be safe. I think we typically get these a bit later than the US though, so take that for what it's worth.

#928 3 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

Whys that?

#929 3 years ago

what’s your build date?

#930 3 years ago

130 up and running. Elwin is incredibly smart with these layouts. What a blast!

No issues yet except for the ball coming of the ramp if it’s going to slow across the playfield. Great pin! Build date sept 29 my sons birthday!

9816920C-3FE8-4F33-9C46-DBCB66F40CB6 (resized).jpeg9816920C-3FE8-4F33-9C46-DBCB66F40CB6 (resized).jpeg
#931 3 years ago

I was told today that Premiums are expected to hit the line last week of Oct

#932 3 years ago

THIS IS FROM MY DISTRIBUTOR -

Just got an email from Stern:

"We are building Avengers Pro this week and next week, followed by Avengers Premium next week."

I will pass along shipping info as soon as it is on its way to you.

Thank you again for your support.

#933 3 years ago

Ya'll are Killin' me here in Tejas with all them Mega Basement's

LastTenseAnophelesmosquito-max-1mb (resized).pngLastTenseAnophelesmosquito-max-1mb (resized).png
#934 3 years ago

Because I got a later number. Posted it to see if someone with a later number still had the weld issue. I'll find out soon enough.

#935 3 years ago
Quoted from Mtg381:

"We are building Avengers Pro this week and next week, followed by Avengers Premium next week."

This is true. My Pro is arriving tomorrow.

#936 3 years ago

Gold coin door bezels installed

3D51330E-CC47-497A-831F-03042A4F0715 (resized).jpeg3D51330E-CC47-497A-831F-03042A4F0715 (resized).jpeg80D7B16E-B37D-4685-946C-283CAE555696 (resized).jpeg80D7B16E-B37D-4685-946C-283CAE555696 (resized).jpegAD5BBD2B-9ADD-44C6-A743-5981BA6876ED (resized).jpegAD5BBD2B-9ADD-44C6-A743-5981BA6876ED (resized).jpegEB2FB133-A5D5-4852-86E8-83DC29136689 (resized).jpegEB2FB133-A5D5-4852-86E8-83DC29136689 (resized).jpeg
#937 3 years ago
Quoted from Mtg381:

I got an email from gameroom goodies today saying stern told them they expect my premium to ship sometime next week (happy face).

#938 3 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

This is true. My Pro is arriving tomorrow.

Hopefully I hear the same thing soon.

#939 3 years ago

I can’t wait for my premium. I’ve never purchased a new pin before and was wondering what is the usual timeframe that it takes for cliffys to be released for new games?

#940 3 years ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

Nice, so subway still works but you just get virtual portal locks?

Yeah, it just virtual locks instead. Game plays really fast too. No waiting for it to cycle through the lock.

#941 3 years ago
Quoted from Dorkboy:

I can’t wait for my premium. I’ve never purchased a new pin before and was wondering what is the usual timeframe that it takes for cliffys to be released for new games?

Few weeks to a few months, depending on machine popularity and his access to a machine or measurements. In the meantime you can mylar the lower shooter lane.

#942 3 years ago

Are the shooter lanes on new Sterns all the same? Wondering if Jurassic Park shooter lane cliffy’s would work on avengers.

#943 3 years ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

Are the shooter lanes on new Sterns all the same? Wondering if Jurassic Park shooter lane cliffy’s would work on avengers.

Cliff said he would have to measure. A few of us out a couple pieces of felt in the lane. Works great. Watching some Buffalo GnR stream now. Beautiful pin. AIQ looks to slay that thing for ball speed, combos, and gameplay though...No BS. AIQ is a ride.

#944 3 years ago

Its Buffalopinball youtube channel not twitch..

#945 3 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

Cliff said he would have to measure. A few of us out a couple pieces of felt in the lane. Works great. Watching some Buffalo GnR stream now. Beautiful pin. AIQ looks to slay that thing for ball speed, combos, and gameplay though...No BS. AIQ is a ride.

Any chance you can post a pic of how the felt pieces are installed?

#946 3 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

Any chance you can post a pic of how the felt pieces are installed?

I cut them like shit hahaha! I was going to replace them this weekend but sure

#947 3 years ago

It happened to mine with about 10 plays. Stern is sending new assembly.
Meanwhile so you can play the game go to game adj and change #181 to no entry. It will disable portal and make it virtual so you can still play

#948 3 years ago

I will cut some even pieces, i had two buddies who helped unbox so I just wanted them to have a chance to play

105C816D-8AAE-491F-BC03-C7AF78C5D158 (resized).jpeg105C816D-8AAE-491F-BC03-C7AF78C5D158 (resized).jpeg282D331B-FFA0-40D1-9A59-4D0FDE953CF1 (resized).jpeg282D331B-FFA0-40D1-9A59-4D0FDE953CF1 (resized).jpeg7247FDC1-63A8-4914-B7F1-FACD4328005F (resized).jpeg7247FDC1-63A8-4914-B7F1-FACD4328005F (resized).jpeg
#949 3 years ago

Still waiting on my "LE" machine. Distributor says it will ship tomorrow... He's sending it Fedex freight. Couldn;t really talk him out of it. Fingers Crossed? never used them before.

#950 3 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

Because I got a later number. Posted it to see if someone with a later number still had the weld issue. I'll find out soon enough.

The LE number is NOT important. They do NOT build in order.
THE BUILD DATE IS!
Mine has Broken weld and was built September 25

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Modesto, CA
€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

8,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Glendora, CA
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

4,999 (Firm)
6,000 (OBO)
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/19?hl=steele67 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.