grid1 (resized).jpg
grid2 (resized).jpg
Flipper Bushing Comparison (resized).jpg
Metal bushing installed (resized).jpg
plastic (resized).JPG
E88AADB0-9503-495E-BD35-2ACD0BD7AD51 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2732 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 10,392 posts in this topic. You are on page 199 of 208.
#9901 46 days ago
Quoted from doctorpullit:

I just discovered I have this same issue. I have had my pin for two weeks. It’s unfortunate that the whole rule set for this pin rests on that disc. So, if that thing fails, the pin is almost useless. I emailed Stern this morning. Hopefully they will reply. Did they send you a new sensor?
[quoted image]

sorry it happened to you too! They are sending me a replacement. It's killing me having the pin and not being able to enjoy it. Hope we get our replacement parts quickly.

#9902 46 days ago

I just discovered I have this same issue. I have had my pin for two weeks. It’s unfortunate that the whole rule set for this pin rests on that disc. So, if that thing fails, the pin is almost useless. I emailed Stern this morning. Hopefully they will reply. Did they send you a new sensor?
[quoted image]

Mine was also grinding on top of the sensor. I noticed because the disk began to tilt. It already had the Stern tilted disk fix.

#9903 46 days ago
Quoted from adrock:

Mine was also grinding on top of the sensor. I noticed because the disk began to tilt. It already had the Stern tilted disk fix.

They are sending me a replacement sensor. What is the “Stern tilted disk fix” ?

#9904 46 days ago

Does anyone sell just the sticker for the disk? I bought the upgraded disk sold here, but unfortunately the included sticker has started to bunch up a bit where the post attaches, and I'd like to get a spare or 2.

#9905 45 days ago
Quoted from petrieslastword:

Does anyone sell just the sticker for the disk? I bought the upgraded disk sold here, but unfortunately the included sticker has started to bunch up a bit where the post attaches, and I'd like to get a spare or 2.

Mine did the same.

#9906 45 days ago

Check with 1956PINHEAD . Put mylar over the next sticker before installing and that will help keep it from bunching up. You can also cut the hole a little bigger so the post doesn't tighten down onto the sticker.

#9907 45 days ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Check with 1956PINHEAD . Put mylar over the next sticker before installing and that will help keep it from bunching up. You can also cut the hole a little bigger so the post doesn't tighten down onto the sticker.

Thanks for posting that response awesome1, that solution has worked well. I also have a new batch of decals made from slightly thicker material, those are all being sent out with new disc orders as of May 1st.

#9908 45 days ago

I had the same problem and had to remove the post and cut the sticker around it. Not sure why it doesn't have you do that on the installation.

Edit: I missed the previous post. Good to know this is taken care of now.

#9909 45 days ago
Quoted from spidey:

I had the same problem and had to remove the post and cut the sticker around it. Not sure why it doesn't have you do that on the installation.
Edit: I missed the previous post. Good to know this is taken care of now.

Yeah this would probably have solved the issue if I had done it sooner, unfortunately by the time I noticed it was a little bit past where that's going to entirely resolve the problem for me.

I am getting a new sticker and thank you very much all!

#9910 45 days ago

They are sending me a replacement sensor. What is the “Stern tilted disk fix” ?

Check the Key Posts in this thread. Two towards the end of the list.

#9911 44 days ago

Got my game about 3 weeks ago. Luckily, after reading the “disc sensor” post, I checked mine and it’s good.
Made my own version topper for about $40.

5664461B-CABC-47B4-8AA4-4FF583704449 (resized).jpeg
#9912 44 days ago

Im inn just picked up a pro was shopping it out and noticed this post looks like its missing a rubber post can somebody look at their pro and confirm thank you

227E2389-EB45-4C98-ADDC-EDCE2CE6B195 (resized).jpeg7201DD77-A885-456B-99BD-4B1CA9B3E0F4 (resized).jpeg8B7C21E7-2BD8-4EC6-A117-DDCD73A290E6 (resized).jpeg
#9913 44 days ago
Quoted from Delta9:

Im inn just picked up a pro was shopping it out and noticed this post looks like its missing a rubber post can somebody look at their pro and confirm thank you
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

100% normal for no rubber on that post. Lol...

Quoted from tdiddy:

Omg ..... this again....... it's like the phone call you get from the same number everyday and the exact same time

#9914 44 days ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Got my game about 3 weeks ago. Luckily, after reading the “disc sensor” post, I checked mine and it’s good.
Made my own version topper for about $40.
[quoted image]

Be pretty cool if you had a keylight for each action figure there tied to the playfield and they light up when their insert's lit on the playfield. Arguably a better topper than Sterns if done well.

#9915 44 days ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Thanks much appreciated any must have mods ?

#9916 44 days ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Mine came from the factory with a rubber on that post but no hold down screw.

#9917 44 days ago
Quoted from AiriusTorpora:

Mine came from the factory with a rubber on that post but no hold down screw.

Maybe they started adding it at some point. There isn’t one on mine and it’s been a very frequent question in this forum from new owners wondering if one is supposed to be there.

#9918 43 days ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Maybe they started adding it at some point. There isn’t one on mine and it’s been a very frequent question in this forum from new owners wondering if one is supposed to be there.

Only half added... I got a rubber but no screw to hold it down ... maybe they forgot to add that step

(Honestly I think the person putting the rubbers on just did it without thinking...)

#9919 43 days ago

Im shocked that these can be had new right now. I've always liked this game, and am wondering: why is it available? Did stern just make more? I'm so close to pulling the trigger.

#9920 43 days ago
Quoted from jorant:

Im shocked that these can be had new right now. I've always liked this game, and am wondering: why is it available? Did stern just make more? I'm so close to pulling the trigger.

My guess is it's a combination of a couple things:

It being a really unfriendly newcomer pin, so when you first try a few games it's easy to have no idea what you're doing and move on to something else.

It's also kind of a boring machine when it comes to toys and such. We just got our Deadpool Pro yesterday and the difference in the visual "fun" and toys between the DP Pro and AIQ Pro is staggering. I feel like this is the case comparing AIQ to most Stern pins.

#9921 43 days ago

My guess is it's a combination of a cou

It being a really unfriendly newcomer pin, so when you first try a few games it's easy to have no idea what you're doing and move on to something else.
It's also kind of a boring machine when it comes to toys and such. We just got our Deadpool Pro yesterday and the difference in the visual "fun" and toys between the DP Pro and AIQ Pro is staggering. I feel like this is the case comparing AIQ to most Stern pins.

It's interesting about the bonding part. I'd plan on the premium, and I felt it looked packed as heck. If you want boring, play a pro of ledzeplin. Yikes is that a vacant playfield.

#9922 43 days ago
Quoted from jorant:

It's interesting about the bonding part. I'd plan on the premium, and I felt it looked packed as heck. If you want boring, play a pro of ledzeplin. Yikes is that a vacant playfield.

I don't think anything on the AIQ premium really solves the "boring" issue, the gauntlet is cool, and the Marvel ramp is fun, but if you put AIQ Prem next to DP Pro and asked me which I thought was the more expensive machine, DP would win hands down. It's hard for me to see AIQ as "packed" when it comes to toys at all, given the lack of any real "iconic" toys for any of the Avengers featured. No Mjolnir, no Cap's Shield, just a real lack of fun "stuff" for the average fan.

AIQ is a top 10 all time for me so don't take this as me knocking it, but combine that with the insane difficulty and I can see why sales may have slowed down now that the hardcore have theirs.

Totally Agree on Zep.

#9923 43 days ago

I don't think anything on the AIQ premium really solves the "boring" issue, the gauntlet is cool, and the Marvel ramp is fun, but if you put AIQ Prem next to DP Pro and asked me which I thought was the more expensive machine, DP would win hands down. It's hard for me to see AIQ as "packed" when it comes to toys at all, given the lack of any real "iconic" toys for any of the Avengers featured. No Mjolnir, no Cap's Shield, just a real lack of fun "stuff" for the average fan.
AIQ is a top 10 all time for me so don't take this as me knocking it, but combine that with the insane difficulty and I can see why sales may have slowed down now that the hardcore have theirs.
Totally Agree on Zep.

Yup... I bought it because it is hard with a deep rule set, so you can spend alot of time shaking the heck out if it and screaming son of a bitch at the outlanes, as you watch it helplessly as you sit on double danger.

I have a godzilla premium on order too.

#9924 43 days ago
Quoted from AiriusTorpora:

Yup... I bought it because it is hard with a deep rule set, so you can spend alot of time shaking the heck out if it and screaming son of a bitch at the outlanes, as you watch it helplessly as you sit on double danger.
I have a godzilla premium on order too.

Yeah it's definitely a machine meant for the hardcore player who wants something that's going to challenge them for years, but I'd rager it's already sold to most of those people who are in the market. My casual friends dig mine now that I've made some necessary modifications (added a physical gauntlet to my pro, The interactive hammer, light up shield, stand up Iron Man, improved tower and sanctum, etc) but when it was a stock machine and we played it on location it did nothing to get them excited. I really wish Stern had sprung for a couple toys to make the machine stand out more on location.

#9925 43 days ago

The toy on AIQ was supposed to be the subway walker lock mechanism, but that fell flat in practice, you can't see it, and it accomplishes nothing that wouldn't have been done with a simple plain subway tunnel and virtual ball locks.

Besides that, the toys on AIQ are the gameplay components - the tower magnet shot and loop ramp are new physical elements, and so is the gauntlet ramp shootable from all three flippers and feeding an upper one. And the disc gives good variety to gameplay since how you have to approach shooting that area varies so much by where the post currently is, including how it makes the Sanctum target delightfully infuriating.

But yeah, all that is only going to matter to serious pinball players. For a casual fan, all that isn't even as interesting as bashing AFM's saucer or MM's castle. Elwin was concentrating on making AIQ the flow fest that it is, although we can wonder what might have been if the game had been built around a big Thanos bash toy.

#9926 43 days ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

The toy on AIQ was supposed to be the subway walker lock mechanism, but that fell flat in practice, you can't see it, and it accomplishes nothing that wouldn't have been done with a simple plain subway tunnel and virtual ball locks.
Besides that, the toys on AIQ are the gameplay components - the tower magnet shot and loop ramp are new physical elements, and so is the gauntlet ramp shootable from all three flippers and feeding an upper one. And the disc gives good variety to gameplay since how you have to approach shooting that area varies so much by where the post currently is, including how it makes the Sanctum target delightfully infuriating.
But yeah, all that is only going to matter to serious pinball players. For a casual fan, all that isn't even as interesting as bashing AFM's saucer or MM's castle. Elwin was concentrating on making AIQ the flow fest that it is, although we can wonder what might have been if the game had been built around a big Thanos bash toy.

The Pro doesn't even have that subway lock or Marvel ramp, and that's what most people will get to experience in the wild. The Pro is am amazing shooting and ultimately very boring game for casuals that needed toys.

I'm certainly not knocking it, but a few flourishes of iconic Marvel's "toys" would have gone a long way and not cost much.

#9927 42 days ago

AIQ is just a great shooter with super flow when you get 'in the zone' and are hitting all the shots. Too bad it doesn't have the audio/visual integration that Godzilla or Deadpool does or it would definitely be battling for number one in my book. I like 'toys' (Love Twilight Zone), but I don't feel like my AIQ Premium is lacking in that regard.

For home games I love 'Deep' games and after ~3500 games played and as crazy as it may sound... I wish AIQ was even deeper!

I would like to see Insider Connected have separate achievements for the Battle Royale mini game and also not include those games in your 'average score' since they will generally be lower than a regular game played. Also - there are few Insider achievements that still don't work and hopefully many more new one's to come in the near future. The Insider roll out and improvements have been a little slower than I expected.

#9928 42 days ago

I’ve had my AIQ premium for about three weeks. I get what seems like too many airballs, but can’t seem to localize a particular place they are originating. I believe most are in the area of the disc. The disc looks level and flush, however. I’m concerned because this has already caused quite a few dimples on the playfield. I can only imagine how badly dimpled the playfield will be after a couple thousand games. This is the first pin I have ever owned, so I’m troubled by this. Is there anything I can do about the excessive airballs, or are airballs and dimples something you just have to live with?

#9929 42 days ago

I’ve had my AIQ premium for about three weeks. I get what seems like too many airballs, but can’t seem to localize a particular place they are originating. I believe most are in the area of the disc. The disc looks level and flush, however. I’m concerned because this has already caused quite a few dimples on the playfield. I can only imagine how badly dimpled the playfield will be after a couple thousand games. This is the first pin I have ever owned, so I’m troubled by this. Is there anything I can do about the excessive airballs, or are airballs and dimples something you just have to live with?

Making sure the disc is super flush is important ... also the sanctum target can tend to create airballs if it is not adjusted well (search back in time). I keep my playfield pitch at 6.7 ... I don't get too many airballs but I do get some. It can't 100% be helped if the ball picks up a lot of spin and climbs a rubber. I have literally had them hit a sling and have so much spin that they go up and over the sling and into the outlane.

Some airballs are part of pinball life ... but if you are getting excessive ones, something probably needs adjustment.

#9930 42 days ago

As AiriusTorpora said a likely spot for the issue is the Sanctum target. If the airballs are coming back at you from the area of the disc then that target is probably the reason. Every once in awhile I just use my finger to gently pull that target forward a bit to try to make it slightly closer to perpendicular to the playfield. There will still be some airballs happening though. If they're happening a lot then you may want to change the pitch of the game and/or the flipper power to reduce them a bit.

As for the dimples, I know it may seem like it would be bad to have them but I don't think it's a problem. My POTC playfield is pretty heavily dimpled and it doesn't impact gameplay at all. A lot of people like to say the dimples will even out over time and in my experience I haven't seen that to be true. But even with that I still don't see them as an issue. I'd say just have fun playing.

Also, for what it’s worth, my Stern games haven’t dimpled much at all. Very few on any of them. So it could be that your playfield won’t end up getting many.

#9931 42 days ago

Thank you AiriusTorpora and EaglePin. I will certainly be checking that Sanctum target.

#9932 42 days ago

... are airballs and dimples something you just have to live with?

Yes; don't worry.

#9933 42 days ago

Thank you AiriusTorpora and EaglePin. I will certainly be checking that Sanctum target.

And let me know when you have a ball climb over your sling and land in the outlane BEHIND where you would get credit for your last letter for Iron Man just as an extra punch in the gut. That is when you have experienced true pinball.

#9934 42 days ago
Quoted from awesome1:

AIQ is just a great shooter with super flow when you get 'in the zone' and are hitting all the shots.

My NIB Pro arrives tomorrow and I bought it for this exactly.

“AIQ is just a great shooter with super flow when you get 'in the zone' and are hitting all the shots. “

#9935 42 days ago

The main toy in AIQ is the layout

#9936 42 days ago
Quoted from Fubar:

Which explains why it might be readily available compared to other Sterns currently, layout doesn't appeal to as many people as fun toys.

#9937 42 days ago

Which explains why it might be readily available compared to other Sterns currently, layout doesn't appeal to as many people as fun toys.

It definitely doesn't grab people like some of the other Sterns. I think the complicated rule set, the tight shots, and the wide open outlanes turn some people off in their first game or two. I got mine in a trade for my TMNT that I was ready to move on from, and AIQ was about the only thing anyone would offer up. I remember thinking that first day after I got it home and set up that it was a bad decision. Once I had it dialed in and spent some time on it and learned some of the rules, shots and modes, I got to really enjoy it.

Quoted from Fubar:

Elwin describes the spinner as providing the kinetic element for the player in lieu of a bash toy. The tower lock is awesome, but it isn't exactly visually interesting, so people don't focus on it or care about it like they do about a big Groot head on the playfield. That might be an artwork and lighting issue where the plastics don't do it justice. I like the playfield and translight artwork a lot, but I think the plastics were a swing and a miss with their design. I think of the banana ramp as almost a toy. That's such a fun playfield element that actually grabs attention. I do wish they laser cut an avengers symbol in the middle of it that could be back lit with an RGB tied to the insert light. That would be a cool mod for anyone with the tools to make it.

#9938 42 days ago

Not sure how AIQ can be classified as boring but I definitely enjoy it. I think AIQ is a better pin compared to DeadPool(owned DP pro for a few months)because of its deep code. DP is fun but it got old pretty quick because of the repetitive gameplay. As far as toys go what does DP have that’s considered a fun toy? I think DP has the better sound/art package between the two.

#9939 42 days ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Not sure how AIQ can be classified as boring but I definitely enjoy it. I think AIQ is a better pin compared to DeadPool(owned DP pro for a few months)because of its deep code. DP is fun but it got old pretty quick because of the repetitive gameplay. As far as toys go what does DP have that’s considered a fun toy? I think DP has the better sound/art package between the two.

Lil' Deadpool bash toy is so much fun to hit.

#9940 42 days ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

Lil' Deadpool bash toy is so much fun to hit.

Isn’t that just drop targets and stand up targets?

#9941 42 days ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

I have both and love them for different reasons. I think DP has a fast and fun layout that appeals more to a broader set of skill levels. I also like that no one ever has to explain the rules for DP. It's intuitive, and at all times you pretty much know what you need to be doing. Also the katana lock is straight up awesome.

I think AIQ was designed for the tournament player with advanced strategy in mind, and suffers a bit because of it. It's possible to have too much going on at one time. It can be a little bit "Cones of Dunshire" after a point.

#9942 42 days ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

As far as toys go what does DP have that’s considered a fun toy? I think DP has the better sound/art package between the two.

It's hard to remember that most people are NOT good at pinball; that's just the facts. Bashing lil Deadpool, a set of targets directly in front of the player, is a simple easy way players can have fun. AIQ requires some thinking, although much less than people think, & using the entire PF to advance.

#9943 42 days ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

It's hard to remember that most people are NOT good at pinball; that's just the facts. Bashing lil Deadpool, a set of targets directly in front of the player, is a simple easy way players can have fun. AIQ requires some thinking, although much less than people think, & using the entire PF to advance.

Yeah I have both "shallow" and "deep" games and enjoy both, but play the deeper games much more often. If you are a decent player, both can have longer play times, but the deeper games can be really long.

My single longest game of pinball ever is on AIQ and it lasted 90 minutes!

With that said - when we have guests over, Independence Day generally gets the most play and it is pretty shallow with an Alien bash toy in the center, but also some nice flowing ramps. Pretty straight forward and only a few different things to accomplish.

I would place Deadpool on the deeper end of the spectrum, but not like AIQ.

#9944 42 days ago

Most people I talk to say the AIQ layout & flow are absolutely amazing and they love the way it shoots, but that they think there's just something missing from it. I think it comes down to AIQ not having enough emotion or those big pinball moments in games when you know you just did something big.

I love playing AIQ and I think it's a really great game, but I'm also the first to admit it lacks energy. Most callouts are way too flat/monotone, and while it has good light shows there aren't a lot of Wow! moments in the music and callouts like in other games. I think its best callout might be the one for extra ball. A lot of times when I'm playing a gem quest and still in a multiball I don't know for sure whether or not I've finished the quest because there's no energy to the callout that it's done. And even when I complete a quest in single ball play the energy of the game just seems like kind of a feeling of "okay, it's over now". The callout by the defeated enemy or the winning Avenger is spoken in a way that fits the story for a cartoon on TV, but that doesn't really translate to an exciting pinball win moment.

For me, I can overlook look the low energy of it because I love AIQ for it's pinball chops (layout & rules) and playing it a lot has made me a better pinball player, but I think if the game had even a bit more energy to it then it would be liked a lot more by a wider audience.

#9945 42 days ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Most people I talk to say the AIQ layout & flow are absolutely amazing and they love the way it shoots, but that they think there's just something missing from it. I think it comes down to AIQ not having enough emotion or those big pinball moments in games when you know you just did something big.
I love playing AIQ and I think it's a really great game, but I'm also the first to admit it lacks energy. Most callouts are way too flat/monotone, and while it has good light shows there aren't a lot of Wow! moments in the music and callouts like in other games. I think it's best callout might be the one for extra ball. A lot of times when I'm playing a gem quest and still in a multiball I don't know for sure whether or not I've finished the quest because there's no energy to the callout that it's done. And even when I complete a quest in single ball play the energy of the game just seems like kind of a feeling of "okay, it's over now". The callout by the defeated enemy or the winning Avenger is spoken in a way that fits the story for a cartoon on TV, but that doesn't really translate to an exciting pinball win moment.
For me, I can overlook look the low energy of it because I love AIQ for it's pinball chops (layout & rules) and playing it a lot has made me a better pinball player, but I think if the game had even a bit more energy to it then it would be liked a lot more by a wider audience.

This for sure!

As I mentioned earlier - Godzilla and Deadpool as examples - pull the player in much more with upbeat music and great call outs and better display visuals. Currently I think AIQ is the better shooter of the three, but it suffers in those areas.

#9946 42 days ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I love playing AIQ and I think it's a really great game, but I'm also the first to admit it lacks energy. Most callouts are way too flat/monotone, and while it has good light shows there aren't a lot of Wow! moments in the music and callouts like in other games. I think its best callout might be the one for extra ball. A lot of times when I'm playing a gem quest and still in a multiball I don't know for sure whether or not I've finished the quest because there's no energy to the callout that it's done. And even when I complete a quest in single ball play the energy of the game just seems like kind of a feeling of "okay, it's over now". The callout by the defeated enemy or the winning Avenger is spoken in a way that fits the story for a cartoon on TV, but that doesn't really translate to an exciting pinball win moment.

This is 100% accurate.

The game shoots great, and has solid / deep rules. But the "moments" just aren't there. It would just take a final code update to polish things up, but it seems like Stern / Elwin pulled the plug on the game. Comparing AIQ to the other 3 Elwin games, they all have WAY more polish. "Good enough" seems to be their attitude in this case which seems kind of sad.

#9947 42 days ago

I personally don't get the "no energy" thing at all, but the stacking being confusing I find myself. There's always a countdown going on I have no idea what it is. Probably using the characters voice should be telling me but it's still like; "Whatever."

#9948 42 days ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Just to compare the two pro models, Deadpool has the little Deadpool that you get to bash with the drop targets right in front of it, The awesome looking katana ramp with the physical ball locks, a light up chimichanga truck in the background, an acrylic standee Deadpool in a hammock that swings when you hit the ramp, and fun acrylic stand-ups for all the major allies in the game and a scoop + 2 spinners and 10 standup targets and a skillshot mechanic at the top of the playfield that gives even a novice a 25% chance of hitting the skillshot by luck alone, which is more exciting.

AIQ Pro has The sling disc, a stand-up target to start modes at the sanctum, The Avengers Tower with the magnet at the top plus an upper flipper, a captive ball for Thor, and two spinners plus the crappy plastic gauntlet display and a much less interesting mechanic for its drop targets for a novice Plus the Hawkeye targets and the Ant-Man target. It feels like anyone claiming stern didn't cheap out on the toys on this one is being a bit disingenuous. The pro really has nothing for the casual or novice player.

When I'm saying AIQ is boring I'm saying this with regard to a novice player playing it on location, and the chance that it is then a pinball they would look into owning. When my casual friends have gotten to try Deadpool on location it's a machine they've asked me about the cost of and such. With AIQ that was never the case. It's an amazing shooting machine that's a lot of fun to play, but it's not fun or interesting to a casual player at all, and the mediocre sound package does it no favors. Just some acrylic standees for the various Avengers would have gone along way to make it more interesting visually to a casual player.

#9949 42 days ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I know Stern frequents this thread and those things are all software and will progress as time goes on. Game is still a great seller and attractive in all settings (HUO, Arcade, Bars, Ect.) so the updates/progression will hopefully continue.

#9950 42 days ago
Quoted from BrandonLaw:

I know Stern frequents this thread and those things are all software and will progress as time goes on. Game is still a great seller and attractive in all settings (HUO, Arcade, Bars, Ect.) so the updates/progression will hopefully continue.

I'm curious what makes you sure it's a great seller? The thing I was specifically responding to is how available the machine seems to be versus other machines, Even ones that have already had more runs than AIQ has. In general it has seemed like units of this one have sat at distributors longer than DP, JP, etc, which makes me think there might be something too the market for this kind of hardcore player pin being more limited than some of the others.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 15.00
$ 34.00
$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
There are 10,392 posts in this topic. You are on page 199 of 208.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!