IMG_1987 (resized).jpeg
look (resized).png
Screenshot_20240402_132312_Stern IC (resized).jpg
magnet (resized).jpg
tmold (resized).jpg
Avengers Right Orbit rattles.gif
05.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,777 posts in this topic. You are on page 198 of 256.
#9851 1 year ago

Yup.

Quoted from Sleal16:

Under the glove? Also it can get tucked behind the back bumper

B3669889-9B44-4782-8745-58F98C75A677 (resized).jpegB3669889-9B44-4782-8745-58F98C75A677 (resized).jpeg
#9852 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

If you browse the picture gallery for this forum I'm guessing you'll find pictures showing a lot of different flipper colors. Here's a post I made showing a few colors after I got mine. These were low bounce Titans. I'd never played with anything except regular rubber before and ended up feeling like they were still more bouncy than I prefer so I switched back to regular red rubber. Just my preference though.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/27#post-5908124

Thank you! This helped me make my selection.

#9853 1 year ago
Quoted from LexiG:

Thank you both! I will definitely try this!

So I did this adjustment today and one was definitely not open. Thank you for this! Now I can hit the black widow shot and the gauntlet a majority of the time. Missed shots are user error instead of flipper weakness!

#9854 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

First game back on AIQ in a week or two since I’ve been playing Godzilla mostly as work allows.
Didn’t get my high score (6.3B), but did get a couple mode records for me! [quoted image][quoted image]

How in the world did you get that soul gem score. Amazing

#9855 1 year ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

Im guessing he juiced up the Capt Marvel Shot Multiplier and then blew up one of the Gem Quests/Victory Laps with 2 portal locks going.

Definitely one aspect of the game Im really missing out on by owning a Pro instead of Premium.

#9856 1 year ago
Quoted from Mileesa:

That's... what?... 4 or 5 AIQs from the recent batch with tower problems? And my Strange spinner just stopped tracking. :/

Yeah the tower problem seems to be some sort of problem with the optos. I can reduce the scale of the problem by using tape to shield half the opto and the rejects go down in frequency, but still having problems with some fast moving super clean shots.

Quoted from shaub:

Im guessing he juiced up the Capt Marvel Shot Multiplier and then blew up one of the Gem Quests/Victory Laps with 2 portal locks going.
Definitely one aspect of the game Im really missing out on by owning a Pro instead of Premium.

Don't forget mashing the green button for hard mode

#9857 1 year ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

Quoted from shaub:

Thank you!

In this case I did have Captain Marvel juiced up, but had the Reality gem on her.

Soul Gem was on Hulk Level 2.

I had a ridiculous Mind gem of over 500 Million after having both portal locks and Iron Man multiball with it and went big with Victory Laps. You can get some big jackpots in Victory laps on a CM ramp with high multiplier!

Too bad for the quest high scores it doesn't seem to count when you get victory laps, because 500M is about twice what I show as my best Mind gem quest. It did show 500M on screen for the Mind gem total, but I've had similar happen many times now where it doesn't beat the quest high score.

I knew the Soul gem jackpot was going to be big and I was sweating it until I hit the shot and then I was like, "Oh Yeah"

#9858 1 year ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Yup.
[quoted image]

How is this augmented?? The launch ramp maybe too high? My machine gets weird (stops or goes a bit too high) 1/3 times from the shooter lane.

#9859 1 year ago
Quoted from AiriusTorpora:

Yeah the tower problem seems to be some sort of problem with the optos. I can reduce the scale of the problem by using tape to shield half the opto and the rejects go down in frequency, but still having problems with some fast moving super clean shots.

Don't forget mashing the green button for hard mode

Quoted from awesome1:

Too bad for the quest high scores it doesn't seem to count when you get victory laps, because 500M is about twice what I show as my best Mind gem quest. It did show 500M on screen for the Mind gem total, but I've had similar happen many times now where it doesn't beat the quest high score.

I kind of like that Victory Laps doesn't count for the Gem Quest high scores, but it would be cool if it had a Victory Laps High Score and a Super Victory Laps one as well. Those may actually be in there, but I haven't checked.

#9860 1 year ago

I guess it would depend on a where the ball was coming from.

In my case, it was a multiball So I didn’t see it.

Quoted from BrandonLaw:

How is this augmented?? The launch ramp maybe too high? My machine gets weird (stops or goes a bit too high) 1/3 times from the shooter lane.

#9861 1 year ago

I tried searching before asking....Can a player start a Gem quest without dropping the ball under the disc? I ask because sometime (seems to be increasing in frequenciy) when I get the disc to raise but no ball enters, it lowers and then I am in a Gem quest.

I know you can get a portal lock with combo shots, is that the same thing as starting a Gem quest? Or is this an opto issue?

-Nac

#9862 1 year ago
Quoted from Nacman:

I tried searching before asking....Can a player start a Gem quest without dropping the ball under the disc? I ask because sometime (seems to be increasing in frequenciy) when I get the disc to raise but no ball enters, it lowers and then I am in a Gem quest.
I know you can get a portal lock with combo shots, is that the same thing as starting a Gem quest? Or is this an opto issue?
-Nac

That sounds like an opto issue. Its not supposed to start w/o dropping one in there. And if you dont even get to select gem yourself, the game is skipping ahead.

Would start with switch test to see if something is triggering on its own and/or with vibrations from gameplay.

#9863 1 year ago
Quoted from Nacman:

-Nac

Mine was doing this. I replaced the subway entrance opto, and that fixed it.

#9864 1 year ago

Testing flipper strength with glass off.

Cat didn’t love the noise of playing with glass off.

2F6C5BCA-2F37-4F44-B72A-0D5871DF319D (resized).jpeg2F6C5BCA-2F37-4F44-B72A-0D5871DF319D (resized).jpeg
#9865 1 year ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

And I'm in the club too, got mine Wednesday and been having a blast on it, even around some setup issues. Just had my best game so far, 540 million, four gems, including winning Thanos Attacks, and when I had the foresight to Change Gems right before to put Mind on Black Panther for free hits and Reality on Black Widow for the multiplier. (I think Reality's multiplier should work on Thanos Attacks shots? Didn't get to see the shot values during the game.)
My most beautiful moment was this: Iron Man MB, phase two, one ball held on each flipper. I shot Panther from the left (jackpot), Hulk from the right (jackpot), the returning ball from Panther up into the tower (super), the ball from Hulk came to the upper flipper to shoot Hawkeye, and from there into the tower for double super. The only thing better than flowing combos on this machine is doing it with two balls at the same time!
Bunch of assorted comments:
I've got both plunger problems. Autoplunger shots rattle somewhere and fail to make it around about one-third of the time. I decreased the autoplunger power to 230 which helped a bit but didn't solve it. Going lower meant clean shots wouldn't make it. I saw upthread that this happens when the ball is falling off the shooter ramp too early and too far to the left; I need to get slow-motion video to see what's happening.
My manual plunger never comes close to making it around. I think the problem is that there's a big gap between the tip of the shooter rod and where the ball rests on the autoplunger forks - the ball sits over a quarter inch beyond the tip. I think this is because the outer shooter spring is too long - has anyone tried either compressing that or replacing it with a shorter one?
I get launched balls stuck under the gauntlet frequently. Was there an official Stern fix for this?
I agree with the folks who say to turn UP the slingshot power to avoid outlane drains. That makes them often kick partway up the Thor and Panther orbits, for a slow return to gain control. It also helps in multiballs, they clear the area in front of the flippers more. Also get a few more random hits to the drops and Ant-man.
I get a lot of balls falling out of the left side of the Captain Marvel ramp, sometimes even onto the gauntlet ramp wireform, I definitely want to put in some kind of shield barrier there.
For slow returns from the Panther orbit, I've got the issue where the post there bumps the ball out towards the center. I kinda like it this way. Most of the time it goes to a flipper, and when it doesn't, I can see and react early enough to slap save. Better than hitting the slingshot I think.
Had some minor problems when a drained ball would sit at the top of the trough instead of rolling down. I think I got this fixed by sanding the edges of the trough groove, hasn't happened again since.
No problems with any of the following: disc (smooth and flush and level), subway, optos (none miswired or mislabeled as far as I can tell), or balls falling off the gauntlet ramp or getting stuck at the intersection of the gauntlet and CM wireforms.

I am also having some of these issues on my AIQ Premium and wondering if there was a consensus fix for them.

1) My Captain Marvel ramp has had issues. After installing the 3D printed mod to the left opening on the ramp, the ball feeds a lot smoother now. However, sometimes the ball actually gets STUCK in the wireform! Has anyone else experienced this? Am I safe to attempt to bend the wireform a bit, or should I go to Stern and request a new one?

2) Manual plunger generally never comes close to making it all the way around

3) Auto plunger sometimes launches the ball underneath the gauntlet

Thanks,
Antius

#9866 1 year ago
Quoted from Antius:

I am also having some of these issues on my AIQ Premium and wondering if there was a consensus fix for them.
1) My Captain Marvel ramp has had issues. After installing the 3D printed mod to the left opening on the ramp, the ball feeds a lot smoother now. However, sometimes the ball actually gets STUCK in the wireform! Has anyone else experienced this? Am I safe to attempt to bend the wireform a bit, or should I go to Stern and request a new one?
Thanks,
Antius

Here's some things to try:
1. First loosen wireform mounts and make sure two prongs at Ant Man are fully inserted, not setting on ledge. Then try adjusting postion of mount that is located to the front left of the ramp. If none of those help, slightly bend as needed.

2. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/145#post-6332227

3. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/192#post-6886599

#9867 1 year ago

1.)Check the plastic in front of the wire form carefully, make sure the end isn’t inside it.

Quoted from Antius:

Thanks,
Antius

#9868 1 year ago

And I've got the opposite problem. My Captain Marvel ramp is too wide open at the top. Just after the standard plastic cover and just before the peak, there's a place where the wires are far apart with a huge opening, more than a quarter-inch wider than a ball. Balls fall out of here all the time, close to 25% of shots. Sometimes they even land on the gauntlet ramp wireform.

There's also a second problem area on the downslope where there's also a big enough space for a ball to fall out, and a few (maybe 5%) do.

I suppose I should talk to Stern support - do you think they would issue a replacement?

captain marvel ramp (resized).jpgcaptain marvel ramp (resized).jpg
#9869 1 year ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

And I've got the opposite problem. My Captain Marvel ramp is too wide open at the top. Just after the standard plastic cover and just before the peak, there's a place where the wires are far apart with a huge opening, more than a quarter-inch wider than a ball. Balls fall out of here all the time, close to 25% of shots. Sometimes they even land on the gauntlet ramp wireform.
There's also a second problem area on the downslope where there's also a big enough space for a ball to fall out, and a few (maybe 5%) do.
I suppose I should talk to Stern support - do you think they would issue a replacement?
[quoted image]

Use a radiator hose clamp to shrink it to just the right size and let the metal settle in that form for a bit... then you can remove the hose clamp.

(FYI - a newton ball is a good tool for measuring how much space you need)

#9870 1 year ago

Been fighting a weak right flipper for a while now. adjusted eos and checked alignment. Everything was looking good but I could never hit a guantlet from right flipper and 75% of widow shots would roll back down.

Cleaned the playfield today and waxed it and that might just be the ticket. the right flipper doesn't seem to have any issues hitting either shot now and the game as a whole plays a lot smoother. All shots feel much more powerful. I can't believe the difference waxing the table made.

I feel wayyyy better now about how the game shoots.

#9871 1 year ago
Quoted from Squeaks5635:

Been fighting a weak right flipper for a while now. adjusted eos and checked alignment. Everything was looking good but I could never hit a guantlet from right flipper and 75% of widow shots would roll back down.
Cleaned the playfield today and waxed it and that might just be the ticket. the right flipper doesn't seem to have any issues hitting either shot now and the game as a whole plays a lot smoother. All shots feel much more powerful. I can't believe the difference waxing the table made.

Don't forget to wash your balls with alcohol to keep them clean.

#9872 1 year ago
Quoted from Squeaks5635:

I would check you coil stops for sure and what pitch are you at?
I just can't imagine Stern flippers having issues making the Widow ramp.

#9873 1 year ago

Question for anybody that has installed the aluminum portal spinner from 1956PINHEAD on a pro.

I installed mine yesterday, and with the bearing parts (either all 3, or even just the bearing ring) on the shaft, the bottom of the shaft doesn’t stick out the bottom of the bushing/leveling bit to get the E-clip back on, even without the washer that it started with. I do understand that the leveling/bushing bit can be raised/lowered to adjust the height of the top of the disc - but that was just moving the whole thing up/down, the amount of shaft sticking out the bottom of the last bushing stayed the same. Is there some way to adjust the distance between the 2 bushings that I’m missing to get more of the shaft sticking out to get the washer and clip back on once you add extra thickness above the bushings?

#9874 1 year ago
Quoted from jalpert:

1.)Check the plastic in front of the wire form carefully, make sure the end isn’t inside it.

I had this small issue as well, noticed when I had to re-attached the CM exit switch protector on the right side. Just popped it back to the front of the loop with no problem.

#9875 1 year ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Question for anybody that has installed the aluminum portal spinner from 1956PINHEAD on a pro.
I installed mine yesterday, and with the bearing parts (either all 3, or even just the bearing ring) on the shaft, the bottom of the shaft doesn’t stick out the bottom of the bushing/leveling bit to get the E-clip back on, even without the washer that it started with. I do understand that the leveling/bushing bit can be raised/lowered to adjust the height of the top of the disc - but that was just moving the whole thing up/down, the amount of shaft sticking out the bottom of the last bushing stayed the same. Is there some way to adjust the distance between the 2 bushings that I’m missing to get more of the shaft sticking out to get the washer and clip back on once you add extra thickness above the bushings?

epthegeek I haven't had anyone with a Pro alert me of this before, so not sure how to answer. Maybe one of those that have installed in the Pro can answer, but not sure if the shaft needs the clip on the bottom of the shaft as I'm not sure the disc would want to rise upward without it during game play. Most likely the clip on the shaft is to keep it from sliding upward when the playfield is lifted maybe?

#9876 1 year ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

[quoted image]

I highly recommend buying the Captain Marvel ramp mod, sold by Diddy's Pinball Mods. It's a 3D printed piece of plastic that covers up that opening on the left side of the ramp. Only costs $20 and makes the ramp function much smoother. Only took me a few minutes to install also. This might actually fix your problem.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1310-diddy-s-mods-/04871-captain-marvel-ramp-fix

#9877 1 year ago

The spot that Diddy's fix covers isn't where my problem is - that's on the vertical section going up, my problem is at the top just before the peak.

I'll try the radiator hose clamp to get the wires bent closer together.

#9878 1 year ago

The problem with my Strange spinner on my new premium failing after a couple weeks was likely caused by the spinner post being too low and rubbing up against the mag sensor and damaging it. It came that way. For those getting a new machine I'd recommend checking that the spinner post is not doing this before playing.

Mag sensor (resized).JPGMag sensor (resized).JPG
#9879 1 year ago

I have been trying for over a month and still cant reliably hit the middle loop does anyone have any tips?

The problem I'm having is that because of depth I can't visually see where I'm hitting so shots that hit the hawkeye target, shots hitting the post above the hawkeye target and shots hitting the post to the right of the ramp look visually identical to me

#9880 1 year ago

Finally, I’m in the club. I’ve been wanting an Avengers Infinity Quest for awhile. My Pro model arrives next week. I’m wondering if people have some pictures of some fixed up Pro editions. I’m seeing a lot of Premium pictures, but not many Pro’s. I’m planning on adding some T-molding, speaker lights, leg lights and some other colorful mods. Would light blue be good for T-molding or yellow. Please tell me if there is any must have mods. Thanks in advanced.

#9881 1 year ago

heres 2 from mezelmods.com I really like

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#9882 1 year ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Finally, I’m in the club. I’ve been wanting an Avengers Infinity Quest for awhile. My Pro model arrives next week. I’m wondering if people have some pictures of some fixed up Pro editions. I’m seeing a lot of Premium pictures, but not many Pro’s. I’m planning on adding some T-molding, speaker lights, leg lights and some other colorful mods. Would light blue be good for T-molding or yellow. Please tell me if there is any must have mods. Thanks in advanced.

If you have access to a 3D printer there are a few quality of life parts you can print out yourself.

Playfield 'Handle': https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/197#post-6914230
Portal Lock Light Shields: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/190#post-6863344
Dr Strage Relocate Bracket: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/190#post-6865659

#9884 1 year ago
Quoted from Gentax:

I have been trying for over a month and still cant reliably hit the middle loop does anyone have any tips?
The problem I'm having is that because of depth I can't visually see where I'm hitting so shots that hit the hawkeye target, shots hitting the post above the hawkeye target and shots hitting the post to the right of the ramp look visually identical to me

wait for it. especially out of the tower magnet. it’s way out near the end of the flipper. patience is hard out of the tower, but rewarding. you’ll get it and eventually find some reliability. it’s not an easy shot!

#9886 1 year ago

This may have been answered before, but suddenly my Avengers tower magnet has stopped catching the ball. The shot registers, but the ball doesn’t catch. Any advice?

#9887 1 year ago
Quoted from Swatzero2:

This may have been answered before, but suddenly my Avengers tower magnet has stopped catching the ball. The shot registers, but the ball doesn’t catch. Any advice?

I am waiting on a new set of optos to see if it makes a difference. Do you have an April delivery machine from this year?

#9888 1 year ago
Quoted from Swatzero2:

Do you have a multimeter? If you do, disconnect the magnet leads and set the multimeter to ohms and check the resistance.

If that seems ok, you can then reconnect the magnet and check to see if the magnet is being send a pulse in test mode (you have to close the coin door or pull the white peg so coils can get power) when you press the button to pulse it in test.

If you get nothing, you might have blown the magnet drive transistor and testing the mosfets on the node 9 board would be the next thing to check to see if one's bad.

Coil could have also shorted, but that's less-likely scenario.

#9889 1 year ago

I am waiting on a new set of optos to see if it makes a difference. Do you have an April delivery machine from this year?

Nope. I purchased on day one. Optos seems to be working.

#9890 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Do you have a multimeter? If you do, disconnect the magnet leads and set the multimeter to ohms and check the resistance.
If that seems ok, you can then reconnect the magnet and check to see if the magnet is being send a pulse in test mode (you have to close the coin door or pull the white peg so coils can get power) when you press the button to pulse it in test.
If you get nothing, you might have blown the magnet drive transistor and testing the mosfets on the node 9 board would be the next thing to check to see if one's bad.
Coil could have also shorted, but that's less-likely scenario.

Thank you for the tips. I appreciate it! I’ll give your ideas a try.

#9891 1 year ago

I ran into an odd issue while playing last night. After hitting the tower shot, it goes into the Hawkeye countdown like it normally does. However this time it paused after counting down and held the ball for a few extra seconds. It happened a few times after. It doesn’t break the game, it’s just odd. Has this happened to anyone else?

#9892 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

I ran into an odd issue while playing last night. After hitting the tower shot, it goes into the Hawkeye countdown like it normally does. However this time it paused after counting down and held the ball for a few extra seconds. It happened a few times after. It doesn’t break the game, it’s just odd. Has this happened to anyone else?

Sounds like Hawkeye level 2

#9893 1 year ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

Sounds like Hawkeye level 2

That's what I was going to say. Gets more difficult because of that by design.

#9894 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

When in doubt, check Tiltforums rules sheets out:

Difficulty Levels:

Amateur (Level 1):
Timed release, hit either the inner loop or bullseye target.
Awards: Light Portal Lock + 3M

Pro (Level 2):
Timed release, hit the inner loop.
Awards: Extra Ball (awarded instantly)

Marksman (Level 3):
Random release (though it’ll always be after all three lock inserts light), hit the inner loop.
Awards: Light Gem + 10M, the lit Gem will be as follows: Failed Soul Gem > Failed Gem Quest > Running Quest > Unplayed Gem Quest > 5M consolation

#9895 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

That is hard mode... did you hit the button to set it to hard mode, or had you made enough successful shots before all you get is hard mode?

#9896 1 year ago

That is hard mode... did you hit the button to set it to hard mode, or had you made enough successful shots before all you get is hard mode?

I was having a decent game and actually making the Hawkeye shots, so that must have been it. Cool beans.

I just switched over to titan silicone rubbers and it seems to have made things easier

#9897 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

I was having a decent game and actually making the Hawkeye shots, so that must have been it. Cool beans.
I just switched over to titan silicone rubbers and it seems to have made things easier

When I first switched to titans I noticed immediately how much more english the pinball picked up

#9898 1 year ago

When I first switched to titans I noticed immediately how much more english the pinball picked up

Especially on slings. You get a lot of spin. I think the low bounce flipper bands make trapping up 100% easier. Almost too easy

#9899 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

Especially on slings. You get a lot of spin. I think the low bounce flipper bands make trapping up 100% easier. Almost too easy

Yeah it has caused me to put fresh wax on my playfield more frequently in order to reduce the impact of the ball spin .. overall I prefer the titans, and I got clear ones so I don't have black rubber dust everywhere... I mean who the hell would build a pinball machine and make black flakey rubber their default?

#9900 1 year ago
Quoted from Mileesa:

The problem with my Strange spinner on my new premium failing after a couple weeks was likely caused by the spinner post being too low and rubbing up against the mag sensor and damaging it. It came that way. For those getting a new machine I'd recommend checking that the spinner post is not doing this before playing.
[quoted image]

I just discovered I have this same issue. I have had my pin for two weeks. It’s unfortunate that the whole rule set for this pin rests on that disc. So, if that thing fails, the pin is almost useless. I emailed Stern this morning. Hopefully they will reply. Did they send you a new sensor?

0FB9670A-4CB1-4AE8-A9A9-ECFE4A709025 (resized).jpeg0FB9670A-4CB1-4AE8-A9A9-ECFE4A709025 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 749.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Columbia, SC
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 16.00
$ 19.00
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 16.00
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
6,644 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rockville, MD
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,777 posts in this topic. You are on page 198 of 256.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/198?hl=eaglepin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.