IMG_5446 (resized).jpg
IMG_2764 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2765 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4133 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4131 (resized).jpeg
5A7A7C74-85FC-459B-9CF8-443697C2B03A (resized).jpeg
IMG_2505 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,641 posts in this topic. You are on page 196 of 253.
#9751 1 year ago
Quoted from Nacman:

I posted some pics a few pages back on my premium that I just got. That end of stroke pawl Was not lined up with the hexbolt that goes through the assembly. So when they torqued it at the factory so tight it actually spread open the part you show broken off. And it looks like it cracked right at the center hole point. I wouldn’t be surprised that the undue stress didn’t play a factor. I fixed mine by just backing out the hex bolt and lining up that assembly and then re-tightening. The pics that I put up clearly show the problem. It was a pain to do it because you have to realign the flippers.

So this is getting to end of my pay grade in terms of pinball knowledge. What’s the downside of this? It seems like this came off the left upper flipper, and it still seems to work fine. What’s the worst case scenario until I figure out how to fix this?

#9752 1 year ago
Quoted from lockeness:

So this is getting to end of my pay grade in terms of pinball knowledge. What’s the downside of this? It seems like this came off the left upper flipper, and it still seems to work fine. What’s the worst case scenario until I figure out how to fix this?

an older Pinball's that have three wires going to the solenoid the end of truck switch changes the power going to the solenoid from fire power to basically hold power. In newer games like star in that only have two wires going to the solenoid it sends a signalTo the power being supplied to the coil to be dropped.

I borrowed the following from a different source...
Basically, your EOS switch will shift your flipper coil from it's low resistance and high-power winding to a higher resistance, low-power hold winding at the end of the flipper shaft's stroke.

If you're EOS switch is not being engaged because it is broken off, you're constantly holding high power on thencoil if you're holding a flipper up and you're gonna burn up your coil pretty quick. I am by no means anywhere near as knowledgeable as a lot of people on the forum but I'm fairly certain what I said is correct.

#9753 1 year ago
Quoted from Nacman:

an older Pinball's that have three wires going to the solenoid the end of truck switch changes the power going to the solenoid from fire power to basically hold power. In newer games like star in that only have two wires going to the solenoid it sends a signalTo the power being supplied to the coil to be dropped.

I borrowed the following from a different source...
Basically, your EOS switch will shift your flipper coil from it's low resistance and high-power winding to a higher resistance, low-power hold winding at the end of the flipper shaft's stroke.

If you're EOS switch is not being engaged because it is broken off, you're constantly holding high power on thencoil if you're holding a flipper up and you're gonna burn up your coil pretty quick. I am by no means anywhere near as knowledgeable as a lot of people on the forum but I'm fairly certain what I said is correct.

It's my understanding that on Spike2 machines, the switch from power to hold voltage will happen without involving the eos switch. That's how data easts, segas and sterns have functioned in the past and I have no reason to think this changed. It's possible that the eos switch does trigger this as well but that there is a timer as a back up to ensure you don't burn up the coil.

#9755 1 year ago

@1956pinhead
Your spinning disc mod spins faster and easier right? So this will make filling the strange meter an easier task? Any other major benefits? Is there a video of it in action?

Thanks!

#9756 1 year ago

ok, got another question. I am having serious flipper issues, I can't make the Black Widow shot most of the time, and that should be super easy. But the ball goes 2/3 up the ramp then rolls back. I have tried adjusting playfield pitch, flipper power is up at 255, I have no luck. My only thought is that the flippers are under powered or something. The game is essentially new. Only ever been played 529 games, so flipper rebuild seems like a waste. Cooling fans for the coils? Different coils? what is everyone's thoughts? Someone created a video where he said he changed out the flipper coils for the ones used in Godzilla cause they were more powerful/performed better, but he had to snip the diodes. I am a novice when it comes to things that require electrical knowledge so I am concerned about anything requiring cutting of diodes... I don't want to screw up a new machine. Thanks for everyone's thoughts!

#9757 1 year ago

Check your coil stops as I bet the brass fitting has broken. Pull the playfield and see if the brass bit in the coil stop is moving at all. Weak flippers are the first sign. Then they start sticking. It seems like a dice roll who gets the bad stops and who gets the good ones. I've only ever seen it happen to location pins. Pinball Life sells the better ones.

#9758 1 year ago
Quoted from Walk:

1956PINHEAD
Your spinning disc mod spins faster and easier right? So this will make filling the strange meter an easier task? Any other major benefits? Is there a video of it in action?
Thanks!

The Disc will spin easier and longer than the factory plastic/sheet metal part it replaces. The mod incorporates a bearing which removes 99% of the friction between the disc and the bearing carrier bushing that the disc and shaft rotates on. The other improvement is the replacement disc is made with higher tolerances so it spins with zero wobble, it's very smooth. All this translates in to longer spin times, and yes the speeds can also be a little higher because there is no loss of energy when the ball strikes the post.

So it really does two things, it improves game play, and in my opinion it looks great too. I'll let others who have the mod installed comment, but everyone who has it really likes it. I do not have any video of the disc during play, sorry, but would be happy to send you a snippet from my phone if you want to PM me with your email address.

Thank you.

#9759 1 year ago
Quoted from LexiG:

ok, got another question. I am having serious flipper issues, I can't make the Black Widow shot most of the time, and that should be super easy. But the ball goes 2/3 up the ramp then rolls back. I have tried adjusting playfield pitch, flipper power is up at 255, I have no luck. My only thought is that the flippers are under powered or something. The game is essentially new. Only ever been played 529 games, so flipper rebuild seems like a waste. Cooling fans for the coils? Different coils? what is everyone's thoughts? Someone created a video where he said he changed out the flipper coils for the ones used in Godzilla cause they were more powerful/performed better, but he had to snip the diodes. I am a novice when it comes to things that require electrical knowledge so I am concerned about anything requiring cutting of diodes... I don't want to screw up a new machine. Thanks for everyone's thoughts!

Adjust the EOS switch of the flippers.

#9760 1 year ago
Quoted from LexiG:

Bad coil stops are most likely (they tend to show up around 500 games, right where you are). Other solutions besides already mentioned:

Try waxing the ramp entrance, that may help. Also check if the ramp hardware is loose at all so that it's absorbing some energy from the ball.

Also, check your flipper alignment. There's a tiny tiny hole in the artwork that should be centered just beyond the tip of the flipper bat. If it's not, then your flippers may be aligned slightly too low. This is more likely to be the case if it's only the Widow ramp that's the problem, if you can make all the other shots alright. AIQ is very sensitive to flippers that are aligned too low, because of the two important ramp shots straight up the center of the playfield. My own AIQ is aligned about half a millimeter too low and it feels like the Widow and Gauntlet ramps are a tiny fraction harder than they should be, and I'll try adjusting this soon.

#9761 1 year ago
Quoted from MRG:

Adjust the EOS switch of the flippers.

I second this. My EOS switches were cutting the power too early. Adjusting them made it much easier.

#9762 1 year ago
Quoted from Walk:

1956PINHEAD
Thanks!

Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

The Disc will spin easier and longer than the factory plastic/sheet metal part it replaces. The mod incorporates a bearing which removes 99% of the friction between the disc and the bearing carrier bushing that the disc and shaft rotates on. The other improvement is the replacement disc is made with higher tolerances so it spins with zero wobble, it's very smooth. All this translates in to longer spin times, and yes the speeds can also be a little higher because there is no loss of energy when the ball strikes the post.
So it really does two things, it improves game play, and in my opinion it looks great too. I'll let others who have the mod installed comment, but everyone who has it really likes it. I do not have any video of the disc during play, sorry, but would be happy to send you a snippet from my phone if you want to PM me with your email address.
Thank you.

I've been using the 1956PINHEAD Disc for several months now and have nothing but good things to say about it.

Here's video of it in action during a 6.3 Billion game I had on my AIQ Premium. I have other AIQ video's as well.

#9763 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I've been using the 1956PINHEAD Disc for several months now and have nothing but good things to say about it.
Here's video of it in action during a 6.3 Billion game I had on my AIQ Premium. I have other AIQ video's as well.

Awesome video man! Thanks for sharing. I'm sold lol.

#9764 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

I second this. My EOS switches were cutting the power too early. Adjusting them made it much easier.

How did you adjust them? Was it as simple as slightly bending the metal of the eos? All online videos don't really show *how* they adjusted, just where to adjust

#9765 1 year ago

Yep. Just bend the switch. Manually move the flipper mech to the fully up position. The eos switch should be open about a business card wide, 1/8 inch.

#9766 1 year ago
Quoted from MRG:

Yep. Just bend the switch. Manually move the flipper mech to the fully up position. The eos switch should be open about a business card wide, 1/8 inch.

Thank you both! I will definitely try this!

#9767 1 year ago
Quoted from Squeaks5635:

Got a few hundred games, in the first week, on my first pinball machine and have a few issues/questions
1. The flank attack rollover star switch thing is sunken into the playfield and becomes a ledge for the ball to get stuck on. Currently emailing back and forth with stern about the problem and how to fix it correctly.
2. ball drops from the gauntlet ramp almost never feed the upper flipper properly, they drop from the wire form and start to roll towards the disc. I have checked level side to side and everything is ok. Is this normal? Should only get a clean feed to the upper flipper from the tower? I was contemplating bending the wireform a bit to see what that would do.
3. The quotes above were the only other posts in here I could find. it does not happen often but usually during a multiball the flippers just go dead and dont respond, the lights go off and i end up draining a ball or more. it doesnt last longer than a second or two. I feel like I may have narrowed it down but it happened once during an extra ball award, in multiball, and another during thor multiball but I couldnt pick out the shot that started it. I haven't brought it up to stern yet but now that we are getting better at the game it seems to be occuring more often than before. If i were to bring it up what would be the best way to explain it or something to test to really narrow/prove that there is an issue.

So update on 1 and 3.

Stern has responded to #1 thinking it should just take an adjustment but they need to check at the shop.

Stern has responded to #3 asking me to take a video to let them review.

So since I have a hard time narrowing it down during the game I found a situation where it happens every time. When I start a new game and the thanos animation is happening. before the main lights come on there is a period where the flippers go dead. you can see in the video link i am repeatedly tapping the flipper while the ball is in the trough and there is a 1 second time where the flippers don't work. Before I try to send this as some evidence can someone else try their game out and see if they lose flipper during this intro like I do.

This is essentially what it seems to be doing at "random" points in the game I just have not been able to narrow it down so catching it on film has been difficult.

#9768 1 year ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

My own AIQ is aligned about half a millimeter too low and it feels like the Widow and Gauntlet ramps are a tiny fraction harder than they should be, and I'll try adjusting this soon.

I just did this, and wow, the flipper alignment does make a difference. I adjusted the alignment so they're about a millimeter higher than being centered on the hole, and the game feels great. Feels like it improved my make rate for running shots on the Widow and Gauntlet ramps by about 15%. Also gives a hair more power to Captain Marvel shots; I think it's because the ball picks up less sidespin from the flipper starting a touch higher. And they can catch more balls of course, but not enough that it feels like any kind of cheating. Just put up my second-best score, including the Black Order MB super for the first time.

I also tried going up another millimeter, but then the Panther shot verged on unmakeable, the flipper couldn't deliver enough power at that low angle.

Quoted from Squeaks5635:

Before I try to send this as some evidence can someone else try their game out and see if they lose flipper during this intro like I do.

Mine doesn't lose flipper control during the Thanos intro at all. One possible guess is a flaky trough opto, so that the game is very briefly going into "looking for pinballs" mode. And if it happens during a ball, maybe the game thinks the ball reached the trough and goes briefly into bonus mode.

#9769 1 year ago

So a weird side effect is happening. After reporting on how I can only get 2 modes a game I took up the board suggestion of doing Battle Royal to get better. After playing it enough times where I can actually win the mode I went back to my regular game with 5 balls. After all this practice I can only score 30 million which is significantly worse than what i was scoring before training Battle Royal mode.

It's gotta be a mental block but I have no idea whats causing it

#9770 1 year ago
Quoted from Squeaks5635:

Stern has responded to #3 asking me to take a video to let them review.

So since I have a hard time narrowing it down during the game I found a situation where it happens every time. When I start a new game and the thanos animation is happening. before the main lights come on there is a period where the flippers go dead. you can see in the video link i am repeatedly tapping the flipper while the ball is in the trough and there is a 1 second time where the flippers don't work. Before I try to send this as some evidence can someone else try their game out and see if they lose flipper during this intro like I do.

This is essentially what it seems to be doing at "random" points in the game I just have not been able to narrow it down so catching it on film has been difficult.

That sure looks like a failing node board to me.

When the lights are all on, do you see a specific set of insert lights going out at the same time as the flippers die?

#9771 1 year ago

I think I found a bug I have not seen mentioned. It happens you retrieve the mind gem, place it on an avenger at level 1, then start soul gem. While the screen is up showing the bonus calculation for avenger levels hitting the action button will complete shots in soul gem even though it's not started and you have not selected difficulty yet. I accidentally used up all three of my mind gem shots before the mode started and was really confused when hulk was the first shot to make.

#9772 1 year ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

I think I found a bug I have not seen mentioned. It happens you retrieve the mind gem, place it on an avenger at level 1, then start soul gem. While the screen is up showing the bonus calculation for avenger levels hitting the action button will complete shots in soul gem even though it's not started and you have not selected difficulty yet. I accidentally used up all three of my mind gem shots before the mode started and was really confused when hulk was the first shot to make.

Yeah, I would definitely like to see that fixed but I've just learned to live with it. It's really not an issue if you know about it, as you can just not hit the button and you'll be fine.

#9773 1 year ago
Quoted from shaub:

Yeah, I would definitely like to see that fixed but I've just learned to live with it. It's really not an issue if you know about it, as you can just not hit the button and you'll be fine.

I agree it's livable just was a shock the first time. Overall I find this code very very polished for all that it has. Kudos to the programmers.

#9774 1 year ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

I agree it's livable just was a shock the first time. Overall I find this code very very polished for all that it has. Kudos to the programmers.

There's a scenario I have encountered a few times where I don't get Computer Frenzy even though I should have and it is no longer an option on the grid.

Haven't figured out all of the nuances when it happens, but it has happened several times.

#9775 1 year ago

So I received my new Through Opto boards from Stern. After replacing them I am still get the same Tech alerts for random through switches that I was getting with the old boards. It seems to be different each time,but always after a few games. I can go to switch test and clear them when I manually put a ball in the launch lane, by pushing a ball with the through coil. I'm not sure where to look at this point. I don't think it's effecting game play, but why would I keep getting the alerts?

#9776 1 year ago
Quoted from smoothbore19:

So I received my new Through Opto boards from Stern. After replacing them I am still get the same Tech alerts for random through switches that I was getting with the old boards. It seems to be different each time,but always after a few games. I can go to switch test and clear them when I manually put a ball in the launch lane, by pushing a ball with the through coil. I'm not sure where to look at this point. I don't think it's effecting game play, but why would I keep getting the alerts?

Are they all aligned properly?

#9777 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

There's a scenario I have encountered a few times where I don't get Computer Frenzy even though I should have and it is no longer an option on the grid.

Haven't figured out all of the nuances when it happens, but it has happened several times.

Same here. But I also don't know what triggered it.

#9778 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Are they all aligned properly?

As far as i can tell. I do the switch test by also dropping each ball into the drain, and each switch and corresponding red led lights as the ball goes through each position. They also show proper on the lcd screen when going by each position.

#9779 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

That fixed it!!! I had thought the red led on the receiver board meant the board was functional. I didn’t realize it was only an indicator that it’s receiving the beam from the transmitter.
I unscrewed the opto bracket under the playfield and took it out, and it registered correctly in switch test . I put it back in and it wasn’t registering. So it was being blocked.
Long story short, with the bracket screwed in and flush against the underside of the playfield the emitter was sitting too high so the beam wasn’t going through the hole in the guide rail. I put a washer under each bracket screw to lower it and it’s working now. I’ve attached a picture showing my fix.
Thank you to you guys and also to Kurt Hemispheres Amusements and Stern tech support who all were super responsive and sent me emails pointing me in the same direction at pretty much the exact same time you guys posted.
[quoted image]

I’m a new owner (1st table), and totally new to the site. Just want to say that my #59 was also misaligned on my premium, and this fixed my issue permanently as well.

#9780 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I think you have to get all 6 super mode trophies not just play all 6 super modes, that’s probably the nuance.

#9781 1 year ago

I got my first home pin yesterday - AIQ Premium - and it's a dream. No damage during shipping and hardly any injuries getting it down the stairs. I have read that this is a game that really benefits from fine tuning the settings. However, I AM UNABLE TO MAKE ANY SETTING CHANGES. When I open the coin door I get the error message 48V DISABLED.

Anyone more knowledgeable than me willing t?o help out a newbie?

ERROR MESSAGE (resized).jpgERROR MESSAGE (resized).jpg
#9782 1 year ago
Quoted from Flipper-Flipper:

I got my first home pin yesterday - AIQ Premium - and it's a dream. No damage during shipping and hardly any injuries getting it down the stairs. I have read that this is a game that really benefits from fine tuning the settings. However, I AM UNABLE TO MAKE ANY SETTING CHANGES. When I open the coin door I get the error message 48V DISABLED.
[quoted image]

Press the green button on the door after opening

#9783 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballHaven:

Press the green button on the door after opening

Although I was awarded 1 credit by pushing the green button, no other change was affected. Thanks for the response!

#9784 1 year ago

Although I was awarded 1 credit by pushing the green button, no other change was affected. Thanks for the response!

That's because you need to press the black button to enter the service menu.

This guide is old, but should help:

Service Buttons (resized).pngService Buttons (resized).png

#9785 1 year ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

That's because you need to press the black button to enter the service menu.

This did it.
I tried this originally, but apparently it's necessary to mash those buttons pretty hard. Thanks Pinsiders!

#9786 1 year ago

This did it.
I tried this originally, but apparently it's necessary to mash those buttons pretty hard. Thanks Pinsiders!

You really shouldn't need to press the buttons particularly hard. You might check the wires to make sure they're not loose (or something).

#9787 1 year ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

You really shouldn't need to press the buttons particularly hard. You might check the wires to make sure they're not loose (or something).

I had one Stern game (Mando) with coin door controls where you had to press the buttons super hard to register - ended up getting a replacement module and it worked like you’d expect after changing it out. Might want to get a warranty replacement going for that if they are very hard to press.

#9788 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballHaven:

I think you have to get all 6 super mode trophies not just play all 6 super modes, that’s probably the nuance.

Interesting, that could be it, but the "Rulesheets" say only have to play all 6 Super Modes. Computer Frenzy moves up and is shown as next available award, but I don't think it ever actually goes on the grid and then is not shown as an available award anymore.

#9789 1 year ago

[quoted image]

Hey man...i've owned many machines and just received my April 6th build and my buttons are really not working correctly. You have to stand on them to get them to register. Push them EXTREMELY hard and see if you get them to register. I have a ticket I've opened with Stern but they say I have to get my distributor to put the RMA in as per their new policy. This is wild to me. I'm about to just bite the bullet and pay the 18 bucks at marcos as I live down the street for the control assembly. I assume we've all gotten a bad batch of these.

Video for posterity.

#9790 1 year ago

Yeah new run avengers menu buttons are defective. Mine didn’t work. Two hrs later figured it out. Ordered new buttons from stern so prob get them in few yrs

#9791 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Yeah new run avengers menu buttons are defective. Mine didn’t work. Two hrs later figured it out. Ordered new buttons from stern so prob get them in few yrs

Mine are working but definitely have to replace them down the road. It takes a couple pushes to get them to register. I have a question on game rules. When I get a Portal lock either 1 or 2 and then start a gem quest I get those balls as multi ball during the quest. Is that how the game is supposed to play?

#9792 1 year ago

Last 2 games finished soul gem and then lost the ball.

Arghhh!

First time I finished on the last available flip. Turned to the wife to brag and then turned back to watch the ball drop from the tower SDTM.

2nd time was not going to let this happen again. I only had a few flips left after getting Thor and then the computer bank, thought I’m not going to get this. So I just bashed around a bit and hit Thor again, started Thor multiball. Never seen this during soul gem. So freaked out that I completed it, And all the balls went SDTM. NO WAY!!!

So what’s the go with multiballs and soul gem quest. I thought they were like oil and water. What am I missing?

#9793 1 year ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Arghhh!
First time I finished on the last available flip. Turned to the wife to brag and then turned back to watch the ball drop from the tower SDTM.
2nd time was not going to let this happen again. I only had a few flips left after getting Thor and then the computer bank, thought I’m not going to get this. So I just bashed around a bit and hit Thor again, started Thor multiball. Never seen this during soul gem. So freaked out that I completed it, And all the balls went SDTM. NO WAY!!!
So what’s the go with multiballs and soul gem quest. I thought they were like oil and water. What am I missing?

Sounds like a code glitch if you know for certain that there were flips left. Should not happen. Like... If it started officially you would have some ball save time also

#9794 1 year ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Arghhh!

On the first one, did the ball actually get caught by the magnet? I've definitely had the shot register but the magnet just isn't able to grab the ball.

On the second one, did you maybe run out of flips and then hit the captive ball? Or are you sure you had flips remaining?

#9795 1 year ago

My buttons started really wonky, but after some use work fine now.

Quoted from beltking:

#9796 1 year ago
Quoted from BrandonLaw:

I have a ticket I've opened with Stern but they say I have to get my distributor to put the RMA in as per their new policy... I assume we've all gotten a bad batch of these.
Video for posterity.

I had better get on that warranty claim process. I mean, I can navigate the service menu now, but it's a hassle - sometimes they won't register and other times they'll register 2+ times. I hate to say this, but I am kind of pleased to hear that it's not just me having this problem. Misery loves company, and so forth.

#9797 1 year ago
Quoted from smoothbore19:

I have a question on game rules. When I get a Portal lock either 1 or 2 and then start a gem quest I get those balls as multi ball during the quest. Is that how the game is supposed to play?

Yes, that is how it is supposed to play. You can also start an Iron Man or Thor multiball after starting the quest as well.

#9798 1 year ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Arghhh!

I've finished with zero flips remaining and still won Soul gem. Tower magnet may not have grabbed enough or you actually ran out of flips before that shot.

Can't have multiball during Soul Gem. If you started Thor multiball, you must have run out of flips. Once Soul gem ends unsuccessfully - you are immediately back into regular play mode.

#9799 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Yes, that is how it is supposed to play. You can also start an Iron Man or Thor multiball after starting the quest as well.

Ok cool thank-you. I'm wondering has anyone else had issues with their through opto switches throwing a tech alert? I'm wondering if after replacing my through boards with new ones from Stern, and still having the issue it's a glitch in the code.

#9800 1 year ago

Oh man this game is great. My first pin was TMNT pro so I feel like a god on this machine after the trauma Turtles put me through. The combos, the flow, the shots, everything great right out the box.

Question for you Pro owners: I don't have the handle on the back of the playfield to help slide the playfield back into position. Did your machine come with that?
I've also got the issue with the coin door buttons being a pain. Hopefully they break in or I'll have to request a replacement.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.00
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Modesto, CA
$ 75.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com
Backbox
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 70.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ghent, WV
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
7,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Hartford, CT
$ 49.99
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
7,899 (OBO)
$ 6,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,641 posts in this topic. You are on page 196 of 253.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/196 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.