IMG_5446 (resized).jpg
IMG_2764 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2765 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4133 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4131 (resized).jpeg
5A7A7C74-85FC-459B-9CF8-443697C2B03A (resized).jpeg
IMG_2505 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,641 posts in this topic. You are on page 193 of 253.
#9601 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

1) For the manual plunge a different spring could be the answer for you but before making the change it's worth it to take slow motion video of a plunge first to make sure the ball is going straight down the shooter lane ramp and entering the orbit without rattling against the side ball guide rails. If the ball is entering the orbit cleanly then the spring will likely be the answer, but if it's not entering the orbit cleanly you may need to slightly adjust the shooter lane ramp and/or the positioning of the plunger tip. If you do need a spring, here's a post that has the color information in order from lowest tension to strongest along with part numbers:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/270#post-6829098
2) I wouldn't replace coil stops until you have a problem with the current ones. No need to replace a part that isn't broken. If one of the current ones gives out you'll notice weakness in a flipper and/or that a flipper has some give to it when the ball hits it. You'll know a coil stop is bad if the rivet at the bottom of it is loose or has gone missing. Replacement is really easy and only takes about 5 minutes. Just two screws to undo in order to take the old one off.
For the coil sleeves, I like to replace those every 400-500 games or so. The inside of the sleeves get very dirty and over time that can cause a slight reduction in flipper power due to the additional friction for the coil plunger inside the dirty sleeve. To replace them you just need to take the coil stop off, slide the old sleeve out, and put the new sleeve in.
3) For the wireform, there's no need to fix anything if the ball is travelling across your wire without falling off. If the ball is sometimes falling off the wire then you'll want to make that slight bend at the very end of the guide to fix it. Otherwise no need to do it.
4) You should be all set with the digital level. The PinGuy app on iPhones works well also. It's best to measure side to side level both near the flippers and also further up the playfield to make sure both the bottom and top of the playfield are level side to side.

Really appreciate the response and details provided (including the other post regarding first time pinball tools). I have a lot of random tools from other projects but will be taking a solid look at this to ensure I'm not beating my head against the wall later on down the line here.

The ball is definitely not getting struck clean with the plunger after further evaluation so I'll have to make some adjustments on that. The rest of it I think I will just have to monitor as I play a little more. Working on the final leveling this evening with the app (digital level will be here in a couple of days).

I'm sure I'll have more questions later but this is all enough to get me started for the maintenance piece.

Thanks again!

-AJB

#9602 1 year ago
Quoted from DesertPinGuy:

I think I am sold! Mirror blades look fantastic with AIQ!! thanks for taking the time to post pics and respond folks. Much appreciated!

I had mirror blades on my AIQ when I got it. I ended up giving them away and replaced them with art blades.

#9603 1 year ago

I haven't played the Premium version much but after watching Karl's Trophy Mania stream on a Premium machine, I really wish the Captain Marvel Binary Hurry-up multiplier rule was included in some way on the Pro. It definitely opens up some additional Gem placement and scoring options that aren't particularly worthwhile on a Pro.

#9604 1 year ago
Quoted from shaub:

I haven't played the Premium version much but after watching Karl's Trophy Mania stream on a Premium machine, I really wish the Captain Marvel Binary Hurry-up multiplier rule was included in some way on the Pro. It definitely opens up some additional Gem placement and scoring options that aren't particularly worthwhile on a Pro.

Yeah, the Captain Marvel loop on the Premium is my favorite shot in pinball and definitely some huge scoring opportunities with the binary multiplier!
Here's video of my 857 Million Trophy mania and it could get even bigger if I had done better prioritizing the loop, which I always try to do during any multiball (Super Victory Laps can get huge as well!), but it's hard to hit consistently with balls flying everywhere.

#9605 1 year ago

Well I have come across my first switch issue (70 or so plays on the game, new from Stern last weekend). Gauntlet ramp optic sensors are not picking up the shot when made. I was able to verify this when I ran a switch test and it didn't activate with a ball. Reset the machine and tried it three more times with no luck.

Since this is the first machine that I have ever owned, I'm not sure where to go from here short of calling Stern for some help so suggestions are welcome.

Thanks!

-AJB

#9606 1 year ago
Quoted from A_J_B:

Well I have come across my first switch issue (70 or so plays on the game, new from Stern last weekend). Gauntlet ramp optic sensors are not picking up the shot when made. I was able to verify this when I ran a switch test and it didn't activate with a ball. Reset the machine and tried it three more times with no luck.
Since this is the first machine that I have ever owned, I'm not sure where to go from here short of calling Stern for some help so suggestions are welcome.
Thanks!
-AJB

I would contact your distro. I have a subway entrance opto that's bad, and my through opto boards are sketchy "i get a tech alert after every couple of games " I contacted my distro and they are sending out the parts. If for some reason that doesn't fix the issue they said we would have to get a hold of Stern.

#9607 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Well, my score wasn’t at the level of awesome1 but I finally got through everything in one game. Got all 6 gems for 1B, played computer frenzy & trophy mania, and made all the shots through Marksman on Hawkeye Challenge. AIQ is such a great game![quoted image][quoted image]

Great score! Now what’s the quickest way to fight Thanos, after collecting avengers assemble the 2nd time, after Black Order MB?

Awesome, what’s your quickest way to battle Thanos?

I endlessly can assemble avengers twice, Battle black order and then don’t know the best strategy to constantly get to fight Thanos at the end.

#9608 1 year ago
Quoted from smoothbore19:

I would contact your distro. I have a subway entrance opto that's bad, and my through opto boards are sketchy "i get a tech alert after every couple of games " I contacted my distro and they are sending out the parts. If for some reason that doesn't fix the issue they said we would have to get a hold of Stern.

Is this a common problem with machines as a whole? Of course I realize that things break or the manufacture gets a bad batch of parts (had to replace 1/2 the light switches in my house that were causing delays) but do I need to order additional to have on hand if the go bad quite a bit?

This issue aside, love having the game at the house and excited to get the others that I ordered over the course of the year.

#9609 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Yeah, the Captain Marvel loop on the Premium is my favorite shot in pinball

Captain America to Captain Marvel is my favorite combo in pinball too. Such a satisfying combo that requires doing so many things right.

#9610 1 year ago
Quoted from A_J_B:Is this a common problem with machines as a whole? Of course I realize that things break or the manufacture gets a bad batch of parts (had to replace 1/2 the light switches in my house that were causing delays) but do I need to order additional to have on hand if the go bad quite a bit?
This issue aside, love having the game at the house and excited to get the others that I ordered over the course of the year.

From my experience I wouldn't say common. For my older machines I keep extra switches on hand. If I can find some of the newer Stern Optos in stock I am going to get a couple extras. I havent had a bad opto on any of my other machines, but I have had to replace a few rollover switches.

#9611 1 year ago

From my experience I wouldn't say common. For my older machines I keep extra switches on hand. If I can find some of the newer Stern Optos in stock I am going to get a couple extras. I havent had a bad opto on any of my other machines, but I have had to replace a few rollover switches.

Ok, got it. I ordered a replacement set and one additional set that I will just toss in the parts bin I have started.

Doesn't look like this set it too hard to replace (couple of screws on each side, run the wires behind and plug in). I see some others that might be a pain to do should they go bad.

Thank again to all for the assistance and knowledge on this. New hobbies and projects are always learning curves, LOL!

#9612 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Great score! Now what’s the quickest way to fight Thanos, after collecting avengers assemble the 2nd time, after Black Order MB?
I endlessly can assemble avengers twice, Battle black order and then don’t know the best strategy to constantly get to fight Thanos at the end.

For Battle Thanos - you need to assemble the Avengers 3 times!

You also have to have played all gem quests (win or lose) and also have played Battle Royale which will happen after the third Avengers Assembly.

After all that - spin the disk and enter portal to Battle Thanos!

As a side note - if you win the Soul gem for the first time after Battle Royale, you will first need to play Thanos Attacks before you can play Battle Thanos.

#9613 1 year ago
Quoted from A_J_B:

Ok, got it. I ordered a replacement set and one additional set that I will just toss in the parts bin I have started.
Doesn't look like this set it too hard to replace (couple of screws on each side, run the wires behind and plug in). I see some others that might be a pain to do should they go bad.
Thank again to all for the assistance and knowledge on this. New hobbies and projects are always learning curves, LOL!

Keep in mind for optos it could also be an alignment issue, not necessarily a bad opto. The emitter and receiver need to be in direct lign of sight with each other to operate properly, so make sure you check that as well.

Sometime loosening the mounting screws and slightly adjusting one or both is all that is needed.

#9614 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:Great score! Now what’s the quickest way to fight Thanos, after collecting avengers assemble the 2nd time, after Black Order MB?

I don't think there is any quick way. After Black Order MB you have to collect the Avengers yet again and play Battle Royale. Then after Battle Royale is done you spin the disk and shoot the portal to start Battle Thanos.

Collecting Avengers after Black Order MB takes even more shots than the first two times doing it unless you have all 6 gems, in which case you only need to spin the disc to light the portal, and since you already have all gems you'll be awarded an Avenger instead. If you don't have all 6 gems then you'll need to hit the shots to collect them or win the remaining gems and just spin the disk.

Starting a multiball is a good way to try to make a lot of shots towards collecting Avengers. Also, since Thor takes a lot of shots to collect you can try to focus on collecting all but Thor and then try to use the Spot Avenger computer grid square to collect Thor.

Once you get to Battle Royale it's a fun mode and then you're at the doorstep of Battle Thanos right after that. But it's definitely a grind getting to Battle Royale after you're done with Black Order MB.

#9615 1 year ago

Delete

#9616 1 year ago

On my Pro, I've got a 7/16" OD post rubber that stretches between these two posts. Do any PRO owners have something different here? I've had it break 3 or 4 times and wouldn't mind a more "permanent" solution if possible.

20220421_083054 (resized).jpg20220421_083054 (resized).jpg
#9617 1 year ago

I just got a used avenger premium with topper. There were 3 gems lit on topper when I got it. Now when I complete a gem quest that is not lit the topper will not light that gem. Any suggestions?

#9618 1 year ago
Quoted from shaub:

On my Pro, I've got a 7/16" OD post rubber that stretches between these two posts. Do any PRO owners have something different here? I've had it break 3 or 4 times and wouldn't mind a more "permanent" solution if possible.
[quoted image]

Mine has the same, but I haven't had it break. Does you post have a burr on it that might be cutting into the rubber? Might be worth pulling out the posts, putting them in the chuck of a drill and running them against some ~400 grit sand paper to take off any sharp edges.

#9619 1 year ago
Quoted from seger10494:

I just got a used avenger premium with topper. There were 3 gems lit on topper when I got it. Now when I complete a gem quest that is not lit the topper will not light that gem. Any suggestions?

It’s probably turned off in settings…not sure exactly where but scroll through the settings and you should find it.

#9620 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Great score! Now what’s the quickest way to fight Thanos

There really isn't any quick way to get there. The only shortcuts are to intentionally fail the Soul Gem (and don't win it back via another method) since then you don't have to play Thanos Attacks, or to win an unplayed gem via Hawkeye at Marksman difficulty (which requires first winning it on easy and pro, since you can skip to marksman only if you lost a gem.)

Really, the way to get to Thanos is to win gems - but not because the gems help directly - it's because winning the gem is the only way to get out of a quest and into another without losing a ball.

Also, I think most people reaching Thanos regularly here are doing it with significant help from mods, like smaller outlanes, the metal disc, low-bounce rubbers. Or even 5-ball game setting. It will be harder as factory stock.

#9621 1 year ago
Quoted from vikingerik:There really isn't any quick way to get there. The only shortcuts are to intentionally fail the Soul Gem (and don't win it back via another method) since then you don't have to play Thanos Attacks, or to win an unplayed gem via Hawkeye at Marksman difficulty (which requires first winning it on easy and pro, since you can skip to marksman only if you lost a gem.)
Really, the way to get to Thanos is to win gems - but not because the gems help directly - it's because winning the gem is the only way to get out of a quest and into another without losing a ball.
Also, I think most people reaching Thanos regularly here are doing it with significant help from mods, like smaller outlanes, the metal disc, low-bounce rubbers. Or even 5-ball game setting. It will be harder as factory stock.

My game is completely stock and I've reached the final wizard modes a few times and get close regularly. I've actually been thinking about moving the outlane posts to make the game harder. With any game practice the modes and find your best way to complete them.

#9622 1 year ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

I don’t usually chime in on other people’s guidance but I thought it’s worth mentioning here that getting to Battle Thanos is all about collecting the Avengers. You can even get there by winning zero gems if you stay in a gem quest long enough to hit shots to collect all Avengers and if you collect extra balls (there are plenty) to replace the ones you drain when losing a battle.

Or in theory you could get there without ever even starting a gem quest if you only hit shots to collect Avengers. You could also still use Thor and Iron Man MBs going that route.

Main point though is that getting to Thanos is all about collecting the Avengers and there are enough EBs in the game that it’s realistic to get there without winning a gem.

As for your comment about most people not reaching it regularly without help from mods and settings, I personally wouldn’t agree with that guess.

#9623 1 year ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Keep in mind for optos it could also be an alignment issue, not necessarily a bad opto. The emitter and receiver need to be in direct lign of sight with each other to operate properly, so make sure you check that as well.
Sometime loosening the mounting screws and slightly adjusting one or both is all that is needed.

So this is similar to the optos on your garage door that keep it from smashing your car, LOL. Got it, I'll take a stab at that here today since it was working before with no problem and, like you said, might had gotten knocked out of alignment with a crazy ball plunge or something.

#9624 1 year ago
Quoted from marioparty34:

Excited to join the club!
[quoted image]

Can you reveal the paint used for this. Looks Awesome!! What about the Jewels?

-Nac

#9625 1 year ago
Quoted from Nacman:

Can you reveal the paint used for this. Looks Awesome!! What about the Jewels?
-Nac

I wish I had the ability to do it. I purchased at a convention. Sorry.

#9626 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Or in theory you could get there without ever even starting a gem quest if you only hit shots to collect Avengers.

I don't think that's true? Battle Thanos requires you to have attempted all 6 gem quests. (Since version 1.00 software at least.)

You can get to Thanos with no gems won, yes. But you have to attempt all 6, and the only way to get out of any (except Soul Gem) to start another is by winning or draining. Getting to Thanos with 0 gems won means you lost 5 balls attempting gem quests. It's possible if you get that many EBs, but you've got no margin for error. Reaching Thanos is realistically going to mean winning some gems just to avoid spending drains on them.

You're right that collecting the Avengers 3x might be the longer task overall. But you've got more shortcuts to help with that, like the Power Gem, the grid square to Spot Avenger, or just long multiball sessions. There's no way to shortcut through the gem quests besides winning them or Hawkeye Marksman (and that's if you never lost any.) Draining isn't a shortcut, it's the biggest penalty you can take.

#9627 1 year ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

I don't think that's true? Battle Thanos requires you to have attempted all 6 gem quests. (Since version 1.00 software at least.)
You can get to Thanos with no gems won, yes. But you have to attempt all 6, and the only way to get out of any (except Soul Gem) to start another is by winning or draining. Getting to Thanos with 0 gems won means you lost 5 balls attempting gem quests. It's possible if you get that many EBs, but you've got no margin for error. Reaching Thanos is realistically going to mean winning some gems just to avoid spending drains on them.
You're right that collecting the Avengers 3x might be the longer task overall. But you've got more shortcuts to help with that, like the Power Gem, the grid square to Spot Avenger, or just long multiball sessions. There's no way to shortcut through the gem quests besides winning them or Hawkeye Marksman (and that's if you never lost any.) Draining isn't a shortcut, it's the biggest penalty you can take.

Could be, and if so then my mistake. I always play the quests along the way but was thinking you could get there without playing them all. Even so, in order to get to the end of any modern game you have to be able to hit shots consistently (with or without mods and adjustments), and if you're doing that then you should at least stumble into winning the Reality gem.

Getting there is certainly not an easy thing to do no matter what, and that (for me) is one of the things that makes it good for having it in the lineup at home.

#9628 1 year ago

Got my game yesterday. Haven’t played as much as I would like yet, but my first impression is wow. This game has great flow and the shots are so satisfying. Very cool layout.

#9629 1 year ago
Quoted from Enron64:

Got my game yesterday. Haven’t played as much as I would like yet, but my first impression is wow. This game has great flow and the shots are so satisfying. Very cool layout.

Same, just got mine a few days ago and I love it! Except for soul gem, that black panther shot can kiss my ass.

#9630 1 year ago
Quoted from Enron64:

Yes, just my opinion, but I think AIQ is Elwin's best shooting game. He even mentions on a Podcast that he thinks AIQ is his best shooting game.

Since the game was rushed, it lacks more advanced animations and callouts unfortunately which is why I think pinside ranks it the lowest out of his current 4 games. Some people think it has complicated code, but it really doesn't. Once you know how to collect Gems and assemble the Avengers, the game is relatively straight forward... You can go deeper and apply different strategies with different gems and different levels of Avengers which is why I think this is such a great pin for home use environment.

#9631 1 year ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Yes, just my opinion, but I think AIQ is Elwin's best shooting game. He even mentions on a Podcast that he thinks AIQ is his best shooting game.
Since the game was rushed, it lacks more advanced animations and callouts unfortunately which is why I think pinside ranks it the lowest out of his current 4 games. Some people think it has complicated code, but it really doesn't. Once you know how to collect Gems and assemble the Avengers, the game is relatively straight forward... You can go deeper and apply different strategies with different gems and different levels of Avengers which is why I think this is such a great pin for home use environment.

Agree, except don’t think the animations were rushed. They were done in comic book style, since the machine heralds from the comics, not the movies and are superb with that understanding. Take a look at the explanation. (Low ratings are false low ratings, as it should have been game of the year, but was very unfairly pummeled by the GNR crowd to ensure AIQ did not take it, as all other Elwin games have done year after year. By any honest appraisal, AIQ shoots circles around GNR, even if you like GNR. See explanation of animations:

#9632 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Agree, except don’t think the animations were rushed. They were done in comic book style, since the machine heralds from the comics, not the movies and are superb with that understanding. Take a look at the explanation. (Low ratings are false low ratings, as it should have been game of the year, but was very unfairly pummeled by the GNR crowd to ensure AIQ did not take it, as all other Elwin games have done year after year. See explanation of animations:

I dont mind majority of the video assets except one....the Hulk falling from a portal and punching the ground before leaving the screen. For some reason that one bugs me. Audio is fine. Dr Strange and Capt America do feel too similar in some modes. I sometimes cant tell whos voice it is.

#9633 1 year ago

Animations are all fine by me.

#9634 1 year ago
Quoted from MurphyPeoples:

Tight Glass Fix.... Looks like we simply need to back out these wood screws and insert thin washers between the cabinet and the glass channel holder. Just the slightest amount of space would likely solve our issue.
[quoted image]

Has anyone actually done this, and does it work?

#9635 1 year ago

I got my premium 2 days ago, finally (see the old saga of the dropped machine by the shippers...) ...

Anyway I have fixed the standard stuff that everyone has problems with, but I have not remembered seeing this one:

My avengers tower is slow to engage the magnet and/or does not try to lock the ball as frequently as I am used to on other machines. I will often get credit for tower shots without the pause and the ball control of the magnet locking for a bit before dropping it like I am used to. It does lock sometimes, and seems responsive when the hawkeye challenge is waiting, but the random shots that I am used to locking for a bit and dropping don't. Was that behavior changed in a code update, or is there something off?

#9636 1 year ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

I dont mind majority of the video assets except one....the Hulk falling from a portal and punching the ground before leaving the screen. For some reason that one bugs me. Audio is fine. Dr Strange and Capt America do feel too similar in some modes. I sometimes cant tell whos voice it is.

Yes, the hulk animation has me scratching my head.

#9637 1 year ago

Has anyone else I stalled the interactive Ant Man scoop light from Mezel mods. Just trying to work out where to put the light sensor? I put it here but seems to be the wrong place as it flashes with Hawkeye target.

PXL_20220420_032353027 (resized).jpgPXL_20220420_032353027 (resized).jpgPXL_20220420_032403706 (resized).jpgPXL_20220420_032403706 (resized).jpg
#9638 1 year ago

Just got my avengers and the ball behind the newton Thor ball gets stuck. What can I do?

#9639 1 year ago
Quoted from Sloshy:

Just got my avengers and the ball behind the newton Thor ball gets stuck. What can I do?

Cant imagine where it would get caught up on. Do you have a photo?

#9640 1 year ago

This is where

16507735128374974932347753764007 (resized).jpg16507735128374974932347753764007 (resized).jpg
#9641 1 year ago
Quoted from Sloshy:

This is where
[quoted image]

Oh, that right metal guide looks to be bent or loose. How does it look from the right side?

#9642 1 year ago
Quoted from Sloshy:

This is where
[quoted image]

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/32#post-5915596

First image I found in the gallery from a very early post. The guide should roughly follow the art

#9643 1 year ago

Hope these images help

16507739454911721295056577218271 (resized).jpg16507739454911721295056577218271 (resized).jpg16507739667661206775354923608974 (resized).jpg16507739667661206775354923608974 (resized).jpg16507739836253177344933819148875 (resized).jpg16507739836253177344933819148875 (resized).jpg16507740044278503495127199152198 (resized).jpg16507740044278503495127199152198 (resized).jpg
#9644 1 year ago

Bend the metal for more room

#9645 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Bend the metal for more room

^^ Yeah you'll need to remove it and slightly bend it (not sure if its easy to bend while attached). Sucks it came like that =(

#9646 1 year ago

I pulled back on the ball guide a bit by hand and testing manually seems to have solved it. Thanks for the suggestions!

16507745688178130718033254857468 (resized).jpg16507745688178130718033254857468 (resized).jpg
#9647 1 year ago

First time poster in this thread because I finally received my AIQ:Premium last week. I love the ruleset and the lightshow. SO many hard shots and so much to learn!!

I wanted to post about the first thing I did after only a few games. I purchased a Playfield protector from playfield-protectors.com. It was really hard convincing myself to pull all the ramps and a lot of plastic and the playfield vertical back off the playfield. I did it in 12 hours. With the multiple ramps there is no way to place the protector without do this.

Here are some pics and observations. I was worried the ball would slow down, I can't tell a difference. Timing of shots hasn't changed for me.

I was also worried about the "floating aspect" of these adhesive free protectors. With AIQ and all the ramps and ramp flaps this thing doesn't move and damn it lays FLAT. Once on, the PF looks like glass or almost like you poured clear apoxy all over the PF at once.RJL_0258edit (resized).jpgRJL_0258edit (resized).jpgRJL_0260edit (resized).jpgRJL_0260edit (resized).jpg

I am going to watch for trapped dirt/machine dust getting under it.

The pics are of testing the fit with the white film still on and then after applying it and adding back all the PF hardware. I few pics arew purposely focused on the reflection made by the protector. One captures the backglass graphics and another captures my Stargate Defender upright in the distance.BACK Glass reflection from PFBACK Glass reflection from PFRJL_0268edit (resized).jpgRJL_0268edit (resized).jpg

I have a crap ton of mods coming for it this week.

I also have a pic or two of the flipper assembly and the factory people not using any QC on alignment.

The U shaped wrap-a-round EOS Teflon actuators were not lined up with he hex bolt that goes through it to tighten the bat shafts. So when they used machine driven drivers which really torque the bolt, it raised up the EOS metal on one side. This cause the EOS Teflon to get caytywampus. It still was hit the EOS switch but it wasn't aligned as good as it good be.RJL_0256edit (resized).jpgRJL_0256edit (resized).jpgRJL_0255edit (resized).jpgRJL_0255edit (resized).jpg

Last, it appears the "Yellow Label person" who applies the labels to the wiring interconnects was not having a good day. I had label pairs not matching before I disassembled them. I had to hunt them down and reapply. Luckily only had to make one with a label maker. I also found some labels on the cabinet floor as they weren't pressed hard enough together.

Trying not to make this a negative post, just posting observations which I could fix.

Some of you purest will not like that I incorporated a new firmware that has the MCU actors instead of the Comic ones in the game. Sound tracks are also upgraded to the MCU versions when applicable. I am working on replacing Iran man announcement " I am Iron Man" with one Stark made in the movies.

RJL_0274edit (resized).jpgRJL_0274edit (resized).jpg

-Nac

#9648 1 year ago

I've had my AIQ Premium for a few days now and I am really enjoying it! It's my first pin.

However, the Avengers tower magnet is failing to catch the balls. They register a lock but bounce right back down. Any ideas on how to troubleshoot?

#9649 1 year ago

I have the issue with the Tower magnet also. I am assuming I am not getting a clean hit to get the magnet to grab it.

#9650 1 year ago

I have the issue with the Tower magnet also. I am assuming I am not getting a clean hit to get the magnet to grab it.

Any chance this is a problem with just this recent batch... are all your machines the new batch like mine? I have played a number of different machines. The typical behavior is that the magnet turns on as it goes past the sensor and slurps it up.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 6,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 65.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lynchburg, VA
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Toys/Add-ons
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 70.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
7,400 (Firm)
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.50
Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.
Other
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
7,899 (OBO)
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 16.50
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
There are 12,641 posts in this topic. You are on page 193 of 253.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/193?hl=parsonsaj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.