IMG_5446 (resized).jpg
IMG_2764 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2765 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4133 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4131 (resized).jpeg
5A7A7C74-85FC-459B-9CF8-443697C2B03A (resized).jpeg
IMG_2505 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,641 posts in this topic. You are on page 189 of 253.
#9401 2 years ago

Barely beat my previous Soul Gem Jackpot high…

96BBB7C0-4EB6-4B6A-BADC-1FECF41E7BA3 (resized).jpeg96BBB7C0-4EB6-4B6A-BADC-1FECF41E7BA3 (resized).jpeg

#9402 2 years ago

I might need to make my own ramp plastic soon. I need one that extends a little farther than the original. The ball can exit the ramp just before the crest of the loop. I never thought I’d actually wedge it in there though!

5560255B-C436-4877-97F9-AF9062C5A72E.jpeg5560255B-C436-4877-97F9-AF9062C5A72E.jpeg
#9403 2 years ago

Jakers - Was that a weak shot that just stoped there , AKA - one in a million ? or a hard shot that wedged in there ?

#9404 2 years ago

Hey does anyone have Diddy's excellent PYM building mod installed who also has Pinstadiums? I have yet to install my Pinstadiums or PYM building, but when I dry-fit the PYM, it does not look like there is enough clearance to accomodate the magnamounts or light bars of the Pinstadiums. Just curious if anyone has successfully installed this combination on their game...

#9405 2 years ago
Quoted from TenaciousT:

Jakers - Was that a weak shot that just stoped there , AKA - one in a million ? or a hard shot that wedged in there ?

That was a hard shot that wedged there. It took 2 ball searches to knock it free. And it still counted as a make since it fell into the bottom portion of the ramp. Haha.

#9406 2 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

I might need to make my own ramp plastic soon. I need one that extends a little farther than the original. The ball can exit the ramp just before the crest of the loop. I never thought I’d actually wedge it in there though!
[quoted image]

Looks like you already have the DIY lexan fix. Try adjusting where the Captain Marvel ramp wireform secures to the left front of the ramp and also make sure the two prongs at Ant man scoop tuck down inside, not on top. None of the wireform should feel forced or binding. This helped smooth mine out quite a bit. I also have the DIY lexan fix.

#9407 2 years ago

I’m guessing we’re 2-3 weeks away from a code update. (Every game coming off the line again seems to get them, Rush,then Mando, now GZ)

What are we gonna get? New mode? Adam Warlock finally?

#9408 2 years ago
Quoted from Ender21x:

I’m guessing we’re 2-3 weeks away from a code update. (Every game coming off the line again seems to get them, Rush,then Mando, now GZ)
What are we gonna get? New mode? Adam Warlock finally?

If there’s any code update, it will probably just be to correct the bugs and missing achievements from insider connected unfortunately… all of the code love seems to be going to GZ.

#9409 2 years ago

There will be no new modes, cause they would not fit into the code.
Bug fixes of course
But what would be also good is a little bit variance in the "modes"
Gem Mode... Always the same shots - no roving
THANOS Attacks - same first choose the gem and then always the same 4 shots, left loop, right loop, bw ramp and collect the gem for as many gems as you have.
Battle royal - alls shots
Gem Mania - all shots
Battle Thanos - all shots
Trophy Mania - all shots
Compared to JP or IM there could be way more variance, and it wouldn't be this much extra coding cause it's just in the modes and don't effect the rest too much
Also a ball saver for one of the outlanes, would fit the AIQ, there is one in IM, JP and Godzilla... For example clear all drop targets 2 or 3 times, or collect all targets...
Still Hoping cause it's an amazing game and with a little bit effort it could be the GOAT

#9410 2 years ago

Whenever I go for the middle drop target skillshot for portal lock, it doesn't work. The grid square is awarded and I get any corresponding bingo award, but not the portal lock itself. Even on ball 1. Other grid squares work fine. Is this a bug or have I misunderstood the rules? Running 1.02 on a pro.

#9411 2 years ago
Quoted from Ben41:

I like the way all the modes have a specific objective and not just shoot whatever shots are lit. I actually feel like they're similar in character to Iron Maiden except that they're not timed in AIQ.

Quoted from Ben41:

THANOS Attacks - same first choose the gem and then always the same 4 shots, left loop, right loop, bw ramp and collect the gem for as many gems as you have.

I also really like the way Thanos Attacks plays as is, there is variation in having to hit whichever Gem shots to defend them but then it's about hitting 2 more difficult shots. Something cool would be to make the shot for the Gem you're defending spot one of the 3 shots needed.

A change that would be really helpful is to make the "Instant Info" screen to still allow you to see the overlay on the normal screen that shows how many Avengers shots you have, the gems collected, and how many Gem uses you have. Lots of times I will be looking at the BINGO awards screen and it would be helpful to know where those other things are at before deciding which award I should go for. I've been playing Mandalorian lately and the way that "Instant Info" is implemented and theme-integrated is great.

Adding an adjustment (off by default) to prevent Avengers from resetting on ball drain could an interesting thing to try out. I don't know if it would be an overall good direction for the code, but it would certainly help players to get a good chance to try some of the cool Gem perk stacking things that really make the game unique.

#9412 2 years ago
Quoted from Fubar:

Whenever I go for the middle drop target skillshot for portal lock, it doesn't work. The grid square is awarded and I get any corresponding bingo award, but not the portal lock itself. Even on ball 1. Other grid squares work fine. Is this a bug or have I misunderstood the rules? Running 1.02 on a pro.

You don't get a portal lock for that skill shot. You do get one for going through the mini loop (hawkeye) from ball launch.

#9413 2 years ago
Quoted from Ben41:

There will be no new modes, cause they would not fit into the code.
Bug fixes of course
But what would be also good is a little bit variance in the "modes"
Battle royal - alls shots
Gem Mania - all shots
Battle Thanos - all shots
Trophy Mania - all shots
Compared to JP or IM there could be way more variance, and it wouldn't be this much extra coding cause it's just in the modes and don't effect the rest too much
Also a ball saver for one of the outlanes, would fit the AIQ, there is one in IM, JP and Godzilla... For example clear all drop targets 2 or 3 times, or collect all targets...
Still Hoping cause it's an amazing game and with a little bit effort it could be the GOAT

I always thought Soul gem's shots should have been random each time. Same shots, just random order.

#9414 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

You don't get a portal lock for that skill shot. You do get one for going through the mini loop (hawkeye) from ball launch.

Exactly, for the skill shot, you are awarded whichever square is currently lit, so if (on your first ball) you time it so you collect the right column/middle row (bonus x) then it will complete the middle row and award a portal lock.

My favourite is when I aim for the centre drop target but it misses and hits one of the other ones and somehow bounces through the hawkeye loop and awards me that Skill Shot for a portal lock.

#9415 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I always thought Soul gem's shots should have been random each time. Same shots, just random order.

I personally like the consistent shot order for Soul Gem but then again I wouldn't mind seeing an Adjustment to randomize the order.

#9416 2 years ago

On prem and LE the first shot in SOUL GEM (right loop/black panther) is not possible with the first shot cause you need it on the left flipper so makes not too much sense for me, but a software option for randomness would be gr8.

My post before was mainly because of
- Gem Mania
- Battle Royal
- Battle Thanos
- Trophy Mania
All of them you play at the End of the game and all of them are so similar... Cause all shots are lit there should be more difference, changing left right, light just a few shots, roving shots, special order of shots, timed shots... Or something like this

#9417 2 years ago

Hoping to join this club soon, if all goes well. I got in a deposit with Mad Pinball for what they said was their last premium of the March (and running into April apparently) production run.

Quoted from shaub:

My favourite is when I aim for the centre drop target but it misses and hits one of the other ones and somehow bounces through the hawkeye loop and awards me that Skill Shot for a portal lock.

I thought that's how you were *supposed* to do the secret skill shot. Not exactly by missing the drop targets, but I thought you were meant to *shoot* the loop for it, that the "secret" part is that first you fail the Tower skill shot to get the ball to the upper flipper (or a lucky bounce from the disc stud.) I was playing AIQ on location for quite a while before I looked up the rule sheet to see that you're supposed to plunge to the upper end of the Hawkeye loop.

#9418 2 years ago
Quoted from Ben41:

On prem and LE the first shot in SOUL GEM (right loop/black panther) is not possible with the first shot cause you need it on the left flipper so makes not too much sense for me, but a software option for randomness would be gr8.
My post before was mainly because of
- Gem Mania
- Battle Royal
- Battle Thanos
- Trophy Mania
All of them you play at the End of the game and all of them are so similar... Cause all shots are lit there should be more difference, changing left right, light just a few shots, roving shots, special order of shots, timed shots... Or something like this

Don't forget Computer Frenzy! I haven't played Gem Mania since I don't have the official topper, but you are right, all of these modes are very similar. Battle Royale a little different in that it is single ball play, but all shots are lit to start.

I believe originally that Thanos Attacks and Battle Thanos were going to be the final wizard mode together, but got separated since players were getting pretty deep in the game and never seeing Thanos.

I would welcome a new code update, but would be surprised if we get one other than for 'fixing' the issues with Insider Connected if that is even on the game side of things.

#9419 2 years ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

Hoping to join this club soon, if all goes well. I got in a deposit with Mad Pinball for what they said was their last premium of the March (and running into April apparently) production run.

I thought that's how you were *supposed* to do the secret skill shot. Not exactly by missing the drop targets, but I thought you were meant to *shoot* the loop for it, that the "secret" part is that first you fail the Tower skill shot to get the ball to the upper flipper (or a lucky bounce from the disc stud.) I was playing AIQ on location for quite a while before I looked up the rule sheet to see that you're supposed to plunge to the upper end of the Hawkeye loop.

The "official" way is plunge at just the right strength to not pass through that gate into the bumpers and take the mini hawkeye loop back down. Hitting it in reverse from a ricochet also works.

Most secret shots work as long as no other switch is activated. Should be on all of them but the moment the spinner registers points, it'll cancel the opportunity of hitting those beginning of the ball only shots.

#9420 2 years ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

Quoted from Sleal16:

The "official" way is plunge at just the right strength to not pass through that gate into the bumpers and take the mini hawkeye loop back down. Hitting it in reverse from a ricochet also works.
Most secret shots work as long as no other switch is activated. Should be on all of them but the moment the spinner registers points, it'll cancel the opportunity of hitting those beginning of the ball only shots.

I pretty much never intentionally go for the Hawkeye skill shot. Timing the drop targets and going for those to collect awards is my preferred method. I do typically get at least one ricochet off the targets into the Hawkeye loop for the skill shot every game though.

#9421 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Oh, I was confused with the middle column top row square which says "LOCK" - guess that's an iron man lock rather than a portal lock!

#9422 2 years ago

Just got this table and LOVE the shot flow, can someone help me understand a few quirks of the table?

1. I seem to be getting A LOT of outlane drains compared to center drains (2 to 1). Was this intentional or am I just better at saving balls from the center.

2. The Strange Disk seems harder to spin when the post is resting on the left side (closer to the upper flipper). In that area its too high to be hit by the second flipper, its protected from the left flipper and when I aim for it with the right flipper I hit the post "dead on" and as such the disk doesn't spin.

Any tips for the second part and confirmation on the first one?

#9423 2 years ago
Quoted from Gentax:

Just got this table and LOVE the shot flow, can someone help me understand a few quirks of the table?
1. I seem to be getting A LOT of outlane drains compared to center drains (2 to 1). Was this intentional or am I just better at saving balls from the center.
2. The Strange Disk seems harder to spin when the post is resting on the left side (closer to the upper flipper). In that area its too high to be hit by the second flipper, its protected from the left flipper and when I aim for it with the right flipper I hit the post "dead on" and as such the disk doesn't spin.

Game can be a bit drainy on the outlanes. After some practice, you get a call of what bad shots are more prone to it and can better. First month or two I felt the same way. Gradually and without noticing, games were getting longer and longer and those outlanes were being a smaller part of my drained balls

The spinner... Hard to say by your description. On the 9o clock a solid shot from the right flipper should get it to spin. As the disc spins, area there positions where one side of the disc is uneven with the playfield?

#9424 2 years ago
Quoted from Gentax:

Congrats! AIQ is a great game with tons of flow!

1. AIQ outlanes can be very hungry. Practice nudging. You can also close the gap on the outlane more and Pinball Life offers a modified post design to close the gap even further if you want to go that route.

2. Any position other than "6 O'clock" I can hit and spin the disc with the lower right flipper, 6 O'clock can result in a "thud". (Sometimes I can still spin it with a glancing blow.) For 6 O'clock, shoot the tower and then spin the disc with the upper left flipper once the ball drops.

#9425 2 years ago
Quoted from Gentax:

Here's the link to the fix that Pinball Life offers to decrease the outlane drain frequency (mentioned previously):

https://www.pinballlife.com/avengers-infinity-quest-outlane-post-mod.html

#9426 2 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

Here's the link to the fix that Pinball Life offers to decrease the outlane drain frequency (mentioned previously):
https://www.pinballlife.com/avengers-infinity-quest-outlane-post-mod.html

I put Siamese posts on mine. Even more of a gap filler and made the game more enjoyable for my kids and my wife. I may have benefited too, but I did it for the kids. Anything for the children.

#9427 2 years ago
Quoted from Ryancaseystudio:

I put Siamese posts on mine. Even more of a gap filler and made the game more enjoyable for my kids and my wife. I may have benefited too, but I did it for the kids. Anything for the children.

362177 (resized).jpg362177 (resized).jpg
#9428 2 years ago
Quoted from Gentax:

$5 will solve the outlane drain issues with a double siamese post, which is better than the large single post. Tried them both and siamese post is better. Makes the game far more fun, but will still drain with bad shots.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1282-rocket-city-pinball/04398-conjoined-siamese-double-post-any-color-including-white

Pickup a better free flowing spinner carrier from Precision Pinball to solve resistant spinning of the Dr. Strange Vortex disk. Makes a huge difference to the central key area of the game.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1341-precision-pinball-prod/05285-dr-strange-disc-mod-kit

#9429 2 years ago
Quoted from Gentax:

1) The more you play you’ll start to anticipate when the ball is heading toward an outlane bounce and learn to nudge it away from that. Every machine has some danger spots. AIQ is no different. Just as with other machines it takes practice to get a feel for it.

2). Yes, it’s physics. There are some instances where if you hit the post dead on it won’t spin. If you’re hitting it in a spot where you think it should spin and it’s not then you have an issue to check out, but there are times near 6 o’clock and near 12 o’clock that a dead on hit will bounce back.

#9430 2 years ago

Amy tips with the Soul Gem Quest. I can accumulate 40 flips then burn them all trying to hit the drop targets. I even tried going for the flank attack but someone I can CLEANLY hit the right orbit each time.

#9431 2 years ago
Quoted from Gentax:

Amy tips with the Soul Gem Quest. I can accumulate 40 flips then burn them all trying to hit the drop targets. I even tried going for the flank attack but someone I can CLEANLY hit the right orbit each time.

Get the Mind gem prior to soul gem and place it on Vision (drop targets). Then, in soul gem mode, when you get to the drop targets hit the action button and it will spot you the drop shot.

#9432 2 years ago
Quoted from SgtPin18:

Get the Mind gem prior to soul gem and place it on Vision (drop targets). Then, in soul gem mode, when you get to the drop targets hit the action button and it will spot you the drop shot.

Drop targets or a lvl 1 avenger. I like to have it on Black Widow since its the easiest to rebuild in case you drain before reaching Soul Gem and have to bring her up back to lvl 1. That lvl gets you any 3 shots, not just the one the gem is placed on. My best score was when I used three action button activations for BP (since its an awkward starting setup to hit it after a plunge), drop targets, and captain marvel.

#9433 2 years ago

With all of this talk about outlane drains I decided to see where mine are at after around 850 plays. Left drain and right drains were nearly the same in the mid 500's. Center drain is around 1300. Mine is setup as it came from the factory. I get most of my left drains from the right sling or from weak shots around the hawkeye loop that come back down oddly. Right drain seems to be mostly from computer shots but less so from the left sling. I didn't think I was experiencing a lot of outlane drains and the data backed that up. The game replaced a GOTG so maybe the family and I got pretty good at dealing with cheap drains

The really interesting thing to me was the right and left flipper stats. Both were within 15 hits of each other. Left was around 65040 and right 65054. This could be why I love the machine so much. The machine is really balanced with it's shots and code where you are not over using one flipper.

#9434 2 years ago
Quoted from Gentax:

As the others mentioned - Mind gem can definitely help. A Mystery award at Ant Man scoop will also award the lit shot during Soul gem.

Ultimately, just keep practicing on being able to hit the targets better.

#9435 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

As the others mentioned - Mind gem can definitely help. A Mystery award at Ant Man scoop will also award the lit shot during Soul gem.
Ultimately, just keep practicing on being able to hit the targets better.

yeah the mind gem at level 1 can be a huge help as you get 3 hits of it. I usually use it on the first black panther shot and the drops (maybe hulk if I'm having trouble with that shot that day) Going in with mystery which will also spot a shot helps as does the flank attack. The best I've done so far was

IMG_20220324_180415218 (resized).jpgIMG_20220324_180415218 (resized).jpg

I then used the same strategy with the hard mode. Missed 2 shots but gave me a great score. Does the avenger bonus calculated before soul gem start have any bearing on the scoring of the mode? I'm pretty sure I only had black widow at level 1 as I had just drained right before this one started.

IMG_20220324_180417644 (resized).jpgIMG_20220324_180417644 (resized).jpg

#9436 2 years ago

Hi
New to AIQ. Loving it! Question... when it comes off the left guide rail, always hits the top of the left slingshot, any adjustments for this?
Thanks

#9437 2 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

yeah the mind gem at level 1 can be a huge help as you get 3 hits of it. I usually use it on the first black panther shot and the drops (maybe hulk if I'm having trouble with that shot that day) Going in with mystery which will also spot a shot helps as does the flank attack. The best I've done so far was
[quoted image]
I then used the same strategy with the hard mode. Missed 2 shots but gave me a great score. Does the avenger bonus calculated before soul gem start have any bearing on the scoring of the mode? I'm pretty sure I only had black widow at level 1 as I had just drained right before this one started.
[quoted image]

I don't think the Avenger's bonus counts toward the final score, but I believe their level does play into the shot multiplier scoring during Soul gem. Captain Marvel Binary multipliers as well.

267 Million is my best on Soul Gem Hard mode.

76 Flips remaining is my best Soul gem regular mode with NO Mind gem! I don't think I can do any better, I was hitting shots and got a lucky bounce or two...

In this case I think I drained right before getting Soul gem at start of next ball since all Avengers were only "collected" entering Soul gem.

#9438 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I don't think the Avenger's bonus counts toward the final score, but I believe their level does play into the shot multiplier scoring during Soul gem. Captain Marvel Binary multipliers as well.
267 Million is my best on Soul Gem Hard mode.
76 Flips remaining is my best Soul gem regular mode with NO Mind gem! I don't think I can do any better, I was hitting shots and got a lucky bounce or two...
In this case I think I drained right before getting Soul gem at start of next ball since all Avengers were only "collected" entering Soul gem.

nice, I have some work to do

#9439 2 years ago

Does anyone have a definitive list of the advantages and perks you get for a placing a specific gem on a specific Avenger? I just read about the Mind gem spotting Soul Gem shots with the action button and didn't even know it was a thing. Seems like I have been missing so much of what this game has to offer.

#9440 2 years ago
Quoted from ticktockman:

Does anyone have a definitive list of the advantages and perks you get for a placing a specific gem on a specific Avenger? I just read about the Mind gem spotting Soul Gem shots with the action button and didn't even know it was a thing. Seems like I have been missing so much of what this game has to offer.

Really good comprehensive rules here:

http://tiltforums.com/t/avengers-infinity-quest-rulesheet/6740#heading--gemplacing

#9441 1 year ago
Quoted from SgtPin18:

How about when you don't have the mind gem? I tend to fail that quest on the last shot (both times the post covered the target and I drained) Is there a reliable way to hit the drop targets. It feels like that segment is a shot sink as you need at least 2 hits to hit the targets plus and other flips to keep the ball stable and primed on the correct side. I've just had 3 soul gem quest where I got into the shot with 40+ flips and lose them ALL

#9442 1 year ago
Quoted from Gentax:

How about when you don't have the mind gem? I tend to fail that quest on the last shot (both times the post covered the target and I drained) Is there a reliable way to hit the drop targets. It feels like that segment is a shot sink as you need at least 2 hits to hit the targets plus and other flips to keep the ball stable and primed on the correct side. I've just had 3 soul gem quest where I got into the shot with 40+ flips and lose them ALL

There's no trick to hitting the drops, you've just gotta learn to hit them. Shoot late to get the bottom one, if you're hitting the top of the sling then shoot a little earlier next time. How are you at hitting the Ant-Man shot? Light mystery before starting Soul Gem and you can try and spot the Drop targets there if you're more consistent at that shot.

#9443 1 year ago
Quoted from Gentax:

its a pain in the butt for sure. Outside of getting better at aiming at it (still the risk is high), and not having mind gem, there are two other alternate ways to get a soul gem shot.

As mentioned, if you have ant-man scoop lit, that rewards the current shot. Alternatively, the other freebie that is always there once per soul gem quest is a flank attack. Try not to get that early else its wasted.

#9444 1 year ago
Quoted from Gentax:

For the mind gem quest, if you always unlight the mind-controlled avenger (shot which is flashing faster) before spinning the disc, then you won't have to make the sanctum shot to end the quest!

#9445 1 year ago
Quoted from Fubar:

For the mind gem quest, if you always unlight the mind-controlled avenger (shot which is flashing faster) before spinning the disc, then you won't have to make the sanctum shot to end the quest!

Woah! This is new to me. Can't wait to try this out later

#9447 1 year ago
Quoted from Gentax:

I bumped the soul gem up to 50 shots to start..lol

#9448 1 year ago

The more I play AIQ the more I see I'm in a very "weird" position. For the first time I have a table where I can hit everyone shot with 70% accuracy AND I know the rules and strategy. However despite this, I only can finish with 40 million a game. I don't wanna say I'm "cursed" but I get weird things like I would "thud" the disk multiple times a ball or how a ball with bounce off my flipper, hit the sling then drain. I'm before I used to hit standups and drain but now I don't, I hit the shots I want and don't kill myself from a bad shot, yet my score or my gem count has not budged.

#9449 1 year ago
Quoted from Gentax:

The more I play AIQ the more I see I'm in a very "weird" position. For the first time I have a table where I can hit everyone shot with 70% accuracy AND I know the rules and strategy. However despite this, I only can finish with 40 million a game. I don't wanna say I'm "cursed" but I get weird things like I would "thud" the disk multiple times a ball or how a ball with bounce off my flipper, hit the sling then drain. I'm before I used to hit standups and drain but now I don't, I hit the shots I want and don't kill myself from a bad shot, yet my score or my gem count has not budged.

Do 5 or 6 balls instead of 3 and get deeper into it then set it back down after you learn.

#9450 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Do 5 or 6 balls instead of 3 and get deeper into it then set it back down after you learn.

That’s always my advice for when you struggle with a pin. Gives you more time to practice and learn the shots while bringing the frustration level down a notch

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.00
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
8,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
$ 75.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com
Backbox
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 70.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 49.99
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
7,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Hartford, CT
$ 6,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,641 posts in this topic. You are on page 189 of 253.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/189 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.