IMG_1987 (resized).jpeg
look (resized).png
Screenshot_20240402_132312_Stern IC (resized).jpg
magnet (resized).jpg
tmold (resized).jpg
Avengers Right Orbit rattles.gif
05.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,777 posts in this topic. You are on page 187 of 256.
#9301 2 years ago

We got IC for avengers a couple of weeks ago. And chasing achievements is insanely fun. I do feel like there were some obvious goals that were missed in the achievements list.

Getting trophy mania,
beating the Soul gem on hard difficulty,
Starting Thanos attacks,
successfully defending a gem in Thanos attacks,
winning a gem through Hawkeye challenge, achieving spins worth x amount through gamma,
Getting to black order multi ball,
Getting to victory laps from gem quest mb

I'm sure there are others. But, IMO pretty much every major goal/objective should have a achievement attached to it.

#9302 2 years ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

Alright guys. Need a little hell here. My subway is having issues. The far right finger doesn’t come up all the way sometimes and the ball won’t rest in the opto path, so it goes into ball search eventually.
Here is what I found. There is too much play on the mech, so when it moves to the up position, the finger isn’t getting pushed up. Anyone run into this before and have a good fix?[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Amazing, I was just about to post the exact same problem with the exact same photo. Thanks EaglePin for the fix. I did the second one. Note that at first I put all the e-clips back on, it was a tight fit with the washer translocation. Then, that tooth would no longer come up because it was now too tight. So I had to remove the more central e-clip next to it to allow for some leeway. So even though not all the e-clips are on there, it still held the metal bar on there pretty well, and the tooth now works perfectly.

#9303 2 years ago
Quoted from adrock:

Amazing, I was just about to post the exact same problem with the exact same photo. Thanks EaglePin for the fix. I did the second one. Note that at first I put all the e-clips back on, it was a tight fit with the washer translocation. Then, that tooth would no longer come up because it was now too tight. So I had to remove the more central e-clip next to it to allow for some leeway. So even though not all the e-clips are on there, it still held the metal bar on there pretty well, and the tooth now works perfectly.

Glad it helped. MartinAcoustic did the work on it, I just linked to it.

Any chance you have pictures of what it looks like after? I'm still not 100% sure from the pics in the post I'd linked to that I'm understanding what's being done in this fix. Thanks.

#9304 2 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Any chance you have pictures of what it looks like after? I'm still not 100% sure from the pics in the post I'd linked to that I'm understanding what's being done in this fix. Thanks.

Yeah that’s where I’m at too. The pics confuse me…

#9305 2 years ago
Quoted from CypherPinball:

We got IC for avengers a couple of weeks ago. And chasing achievements is insanely fun. I do feel like there were some obvious goals that were missed in the achievements list.
Getting trophy mania,
Starting Thanos attacks,
winning a gem through Hawkeye challenge, achieving spins worth x amount through gamma,
I'm sure there are others. But, IMO pretty much every major goal/objective should have a achievement attached to it.

Yup it’s been discussed here I believe already. There are tons of holes and bugs in the IC code… not sure how it made it out the way it did (how do you not catch the disk not recording spins??)
Karl DeAngelo won’t even stream it because it’s apparently not ready yet. I just hope they give AIQ some quality time so it doesn’t seem like an afterthought. Such an amazing game and I think Elwins best shooting game so far.

#9306 2 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Quoted from NightTrain:

Yeah that’s where I’m at too. The pics confuse me…

Sure. So what is happening is the last passive tooth is slipping below the metal bracket and getting stuck. Note that with the playfield in the upright service position, it’ll appear to be above the bracket, but in playing position it is slipping below.

The idea of the second fix is to move the tooth more on top of the bracket (shift it in the direction of the back of the playfield) so that it will not slip around the bracket and get stuck. He does this by putting a washer below the tooth to push it up. (Again, in the upright service position, it appears opposite, you are pushing the tooth downwards. You should be moving it a little towards the back of the playfield).

MartinAcoustic is showing in his second image that he’s pointing to the metal washer that is now placed in the correct position to push the problem passive tooth more on top of the bracket so it can’t slip around the side.

It’s a pretty tight space there so rather than try to find a washer that will work, he uses one that he knows will work from a less critical position. That’s what he’s saying to do in the beginning, borrow it from on the bracket. And then use any washer that will fit there, because washer size there is not as important.

Certainly, an alternative would be to just get another washer that fits and not borrow.

Hope that makes sense.

What I was saying in my post was that after adding the washer, the additional height makes it hard to put that e-clip back on that one tooth we are adjusting. In fact, the one next to it was a tight fit too, and after I did it that way, the problem tooth wouldn’t move because things were too snug. So I removed the adjacent tight e-clip and it seems to work well now.

There are still several other e-clips in place and it’s still fairly snug, so I don’t think that slippage is going to happen due to those two missing e-clips.

#9307 2 years ago
Quoted from adrock:

Sure. So what is happening is the last passive tooth is slipping below the metal bracket and getting stuck. Note that with the playfield in the upright service position, it’ll appear to be above the bracket, but in playing position it is slipping below.
The idea of the second fix is to move the tooth more on top of the bracket (shift it in the direction of the back of the playfield) so that it will not slip around the bracket and get stuck. He does this by putting a washer below the tooth to push it up. (Again, in the upright service position, it appears opposite, you are pushing the tooth downwards. You should be moving it a little towards the back of the playfield).
MartinAcoustic is showing in his second image that he’s pointing to the metal washer that is now placed in the correct position to push the problem passive tooth more on top of the bracket so it can’t slip around the side.
It’s a pretty tight space there so rather than try to find a washer that will work, he uses one that he knows will work from a less critical position. That’s what he’s saying to do in the beginning, borrow it from on the bracket. And then use any washer that will fit there, because washer size there is not as important.
Certainly, an alternative would be to just get another washer that fits and not borrow.
Hope that makes sense.
What I was saying in my post was that after adding the washer, the additional height makes it hard to put that e-clip back on that one tooth we are adjusting. In fact, the one next to it was a tight fit too, and after I did it that way, the problem tooth wouldn’t move because things were too snug. So I removed the adjacent tight e-clip and it seems to work well now.
There are still several other e-clips in place and it’s still fairly snug, so I don’t think that slippage is going to happen due to those two missing e-clips.

My fix is similar to the first one and has no issues in ~1000 plays now.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/161#post-6483577

#9308 2 years ago

Hey guys, looking for a little help here:

My Captain Marvel ramp isn't registering balls any longer. During test mode when I place a metal screwdriver where the beam is and break the line I get no response from the Opto (however, the other options respond.

Does anyone have an order number for the Captain Marvel ramp optos?

And has anyone have had similar problems with the Captain Marvel ramp?

Thanks in advance.

#9309 2 years ago
Quoted from McDoom:

Hey guys, looking for a little help here:
My Captain Marvel ramp isn't registering balls any longer. During test mode when I place a metal screwdriver where the beam is and break the line I get no response from the Opto (however, the other options respond.
Does anyone have an order number for the Captain Marvel ramp optos?
And has anyone have had similar problems with the Captain Marvel ramp?
Thanks in advance.

Yep I had that opto go out too - about 2 weeks after my game was delivered. Turns out one of the opto wires was pinched between the ramp guide and the plastic, so as I played the game and caused a bit of movement, the wire eventually sheared in 2.

Luckily it was obviously still covered by warranty - the distro sent me a new opto switch overnight and I was back up and running within 2 days.

#9310 2 years ago

Any clue what the part number was? My warranty expired last year.

#9311 2 years ago
Quoted from McDoom:

Any clue what the part number was? My warranty expired last year.

Stern has the AIQ manual pdf available to download on their website. It's great to have for these kinds of things.

515-0215-00 tx
515-0215-01 rx

Loop Ramp Enter Opto (resized).jpgLoop Ramp Enter Opto (resized).jpg
#9312 2 years ago

Is there somewhere I can get replacement plastics? My Black Panther (-07) has a spot rubbing through just above the bottom bolt where the rock is, not sure if something is supposed to be on the post underneath to protect. Also noticed the clear plastic on top of the right ramp is getting warn/ chewed up after last lifting my playfield last cleaning. Photos attached. Any recommendations much appreciated
777340F5-820D-44C6-8D39-F62F3A7DCFDA (resized).jpeg777340F5-820D-44C6-8D39-F62F3A7DCFDA (resized).jpeg8874575D-FD90-48EE-872D-0A9F7C034B9E (resized).jpeg8874575D-FD90-48EE-872D-0A9F7C034B9E (resized).jpeg

#9313 2 years ago

Scoring tips? I’m stuck around 200m even on long games going through all gem quests, soul gem, Thor and iron man multi ball, etc. I try to start quests with a portal lock but still doesn’t seem to move the needle enough. Seeing scores in the billions and I don’t get it

#9314 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Scoring tips? I’m stuck around 200m even on long games going through all gem quests, soul gem, Thor and iron man multi ball, etc. I try to start quests with a portal lock but still doesn’t seem to move the needle enough. Seeing scores in the billions and I don’t get it

If you're getting all the gems and getting around 200m, might not be keeping the extra portal lock balls active long enough. If you keep at least 1 extra ball from that, each gem should be around 60mil, without taking into account any extra modes and jackpots. Also aside from gem placement for future mode gameplay, each gem has ways to increase the mode scoring. Reality gem, for example, you get significantly more points if you keep the shot multiplier maxed out at 7x on the spinner. Mind gem you release control from all the avengers before spinning the disc for each attack. Power gem you can increase the scores of the attacks by spinning the disc prior to each shot. Space and time I dont have enough experience in strats as usually I go in those halfass since those gems are the harder ones for me to tackle. Lastly soul gem you should get ~300mil if you do hard mode

I still suck at point strats since I'm just working on game progression, but any gem I'm fully loaded going into usually nets 100-300m for that single mode (then its downhill from there).

#9315 2 years ago
Quoted from SlamtiltAB:Is there somewhere I can get replacement plastics? My Black Panther (-07) has a spot rubbing through just above the bottom bolt where the rock is, not sure if something is supposed to be on the post underneath to protect. Also noticed the clear plastic on top of the right ramp is getting warn/ chewed up after last lifting my playfield last cleaning. Photos attached. Any recommendations much appreciated
[quoted image][quoted image]

Email stern customer support

#9316 2 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Email stern customer support

Thanks getting no response from them on my “balls launching off centre ramp and hitting plastic” issue or this in the last few week. Will try again.

#9317 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Quoted from Sleal16:

If you're getting all the gems and getting around 200m, might not be keeping the extra portal lock balls active long enough. If you keep at least 1 extra ball from that, each gem should be around 60mil, without taking into account any extra modes and jackpots. Also aside from gem placement for future mode gameplay, each gem has ways to increase the mode scoring. Reality gem, for example, you get significantly more points if you keep the shot multiplier maxed out at 7x on the spinner. Mind gem you release control from all the avengers before spinning the disc for each attack. Power gem you can increase the scores of the attacks by spinning the disc prior to each shot. Space and time I dont have enough experience in strats as usually I go in those halfass since those gems are the harder ones for me to tackle. Lastly soul gem you should get ~300mil if you do hard mode
I still suck at point strats since I'm just working on game progression, but any gem I'm fully loaded going into usually nets 100-300m for that single mode (then its downhill from there).

Everything Sleal16 mentioned is good advice!

Especially Reality gem or any gem you are "good" at, lock both balls and then bring in Thor or Iron Man multiball. You will be scoring towards both modes and if you can keep at least 2 balls in play when you complete the mode, you will go into victory laps which can be big points. Spin the disc during multiball to light Add-A-Ball and collect at Sanctum. Spin the disc during victory laps and super victory laps to boost jackpot.

I try to concentrate on Captain Marvel loops to boost Captain Marvel. Once boosted I generally place Reality gem on CM and put emphasis on that shot and/or Level 2 Avengers during all multiballs, victory laps, Super Victory laps, etc. This can get huge, collecting the boosted CM Binary jackpots can get into the 100~200+ million range.

If you can get Mind gem and put it on a level 1 avenger before going into Soul gem, you can use it to help win Hard mode.

#9318 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Everything Sleal16 mentioned is good advice!
Especially Reality gem or any gem you are "good" at, lock both balls and then bring in Thor or Iron Man multiball. You will be scoring towards both modes and if you can keep at least 2 balls in play when you complete the mode, you will go into victory laps which can be big points. Spin the disc during multiball to light Add-A-Ball and collect at Sanctum. Spin the disc during victory laps and super victory laps to boost jackpot.
I try to concentrate on Captain Marvel loops to boost Captain Marvel. Once boosted I generally place Reality gem on CM and put emphasis on that shot and/or Level 2 Avengers during all multiballs, victory laps, Super Victory laps, etc. This can get huge, collecting the boosted CM Binary jackpots can get into the 100~200+ million range.
If you can get Mind gem and put it on a level 1 avenger before going into Soul gem, you can use it to help win Hard mode.

Good advice, although you can’t boost captain marvel. I always get the mind gem first and put it on Black Widow then make sure you have her at level one for maximum benefit on the next gem……if you want points look at time gem next on black panther then start timed modes. There are a lot of points in the game that have nothing to do with the gem battles!

#9319 2 years ago

If anyone else is in the same boat as me and waiting for a Premium from the March build, please let me know if you've gotten any kind of estimated date from your distributor as to when the games might be arriving. I'm really hoping to have mine before TPF....

#9320 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballHaven:

Good advice, although you can’t boost captain marvel.

WHAT???

On AIQ Pre/LE you most certainly can boost Captain Marvel. Each time you collect the "Binary Jackpot" you increase the Captain Marvel multiplier by 1X, with a max of 5X which can be doubled by the Reality Gem.

I have the current top 5 scores on AIQ Premium on Pinside and videos on youtube if you want to see more...

#9321 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

WHAT???
On AIQ Pre/LE you most certainly can boost Captain Marvel. Each time you collect the "Binary Jackpot" you increase the Captain Marvel multiplier by 1X, with a max of 5X which can be doubled by the Reality Gem.
I have the current top 5 scores on AIQ Premium on Pinside and videos on youtube if you want to see more...

Sorry I was thinking it terms of leveling up like the other avengers. The multiplier is a boost, you're correct. It'll be ok.

#9322 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballHaven:

Sorry I was thinking it terms of leveling up like the other avengers. The multiplier is a boost, you're correct. It'll be ok.

Thank you, it is all ok!

No worries, just trying to help out.

#9323 2 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

If anyone else is in the same boat as me and waiting for a Premium from the March build, please let me know if you've gotten any kind of estimated date from your distributor as to when the games might be arriving. I'm really hoping to have mine before TPF....

I am waiting for that... the machine that was shipped to me in october was dropped by the shipper and much shattered.

#9324 2 years ago
Quoted from AiriusTorpora:

I am waiting for that... the machine that was shipped to me in october was dropped by the shipper and much shattered.

UGH! How frustrating! Hope you get one very soon!

#9325 2 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

I have one on order for this lot as well. I haven't checked with my distributor yet but from what I have seen posted about Stern build schedules AIQ was at the end of the month and I also heard they were behind schedule. Not sure how true those comments are but I plan on checking in next Monday for an update.

#9326 2 years ago
Quoted from AiriusTorpora:

Oh no!

#9327 2 years ago

Hi Pinsiders
New to AIQ, lots of east / west traffic slingshot slingshot drain... any adjustments for this. Any recommended / suggested height for the back legs/feet??
Been playing lots of GZ recently, and dont find GZ nearly as bad as AIQ for east / west traffic slingshot slingshot drain type deal.
Sorry if this has been asked previously.
Thank you in advance
Regards Darren

#9328 2 years ago
Quoted from kempsuk:

Hi Pinsiders
New to AIQ, lots of east / west traffic slingshot slingshot drain... any adjustments for this. Any recommended / suggested height for the back legs/feet??
Been playing lots of GZ recently, and dont find GZ nearly as bad as AIQ for east / west traffic slingshot slingshot drain type deal.
Sorry if this has been asked previously.
Thank you in advance
Regards Darren

From my experience, it boiled down to about 3 things. Pitch of the game, either increasing or decreasing the power of the slinghots, and learning which failed or returned shots deliver into the slings to mitigate its' contact. It was very drainy for me first couple of months from the slings, but without really realizing it, my game times got longer and longer and randoly would notice that the slings have been less of an issue. I'm on the same boat with IMDN at the moment. Just picked it up and man those outlane drains are brutal.

#9329 2 years ago

Looks like I'm joining the club . Just paid (probably more than I should have) and now waiting to pick it up in a couple of days!

Q: Am I right to assume that the cabinet/headbox will be the *exact* same dimensions as my Stern Jurassic Park Premium (including things like depth to accommodate the high ramps)? Specifically I can fit it in my car with mere mm to spare, but AIQ is a 4 hour drive away so don't really want to find out it's different once I arrive.

Cheers!

#9330 2 years ago
Quoted from wireable:

Looks like I'm joining the club . Just paid (probably more than I should have) and now waiting to pick it up in a couple of days!
Q: Am I right to assume that the cabinet/headbox will be the *exact* same dimensions as my Stern Jurassic Park Premium (including things like depth to accommodate the high ramps)? Specifically I can fit it in my car with mere mm to spare, but AIQ is a 4 hour drive away so don't really want to find out it's different once I arrive.
Cheers!

Dimensions should be the same,enjoy your new game!

#9331 2 years ago

What is the “default” position for the outlane posts on this game? Wide or narrow?

#9332 2 years ago
Quoted from adrock:

What is the “default” position for the outlane posts on this game? Wide or narrow?

Narrow is default according to Keith.

Go wide if you want a crazy challenge haha.

#9333 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Narrow is default according to Keith.
Go wide if you want a crazy challenge haha.

No thanks! lol hard enough as it is

#9334 2 years ago

I remember keith talking on podcasts that he was a bit surprised how hungry the outlanes were on AiQ so he wanted them to ship either easiest or middle post to even things out. I forget but I know I have mine moved to close the lane a bit. Some folks have installed a bigger post as well. I did that on my original premium but when I got back in club with an LE I kept the original.

#9335 2 years ago

Finally broke a billion! (Pretty much default settings.) Collected 4 gems and successfully defended them too! Man, this thing’s tough.

4A91217C-FFC8-43BF-A37D-2A6F237B5206 (resized).jpeg4A91217C-FFC8-43BF-A37D-2A6F237B5206 (resized).jpeg
#9336 2 years ago

Does everyone play factory default settings? I’m not a pinball pro (and will never be) so was playing with game settings to play longer game and get deeper in the rules. Example, disable thanos steals a gem in thanos attacks or soul gem flip penalty. Anyone want to admit to their custom game settings?

#9337 2 years ago

I never touch difficulty-type settings. All I ever do is set to free play; turn off auto-reset of high scores; and dial back the trough eject and slingshots. I did however install the upgraded disc and bearings from Precision Pinball, and oil the spinners. I think that disc is STILL spinning!

#9338 2 years ago

Getting trophy mania,
Starting Thanos attacks,

Another cool objective for a trophy, win a gem by completing Hawkeye challenge.

#9339 2 years ago

Another cool objective for a trophy, win a gem by completing Hawkeye challenge.

I think there should be one for "Finish soul gem with 0 flips remaining"

#9340 2 years ago
Quoted from Yodamtu44:

Does everyone play factory default settings? I’m not a pinball pro (and will never be) so was playing with game settings to play longer game and get deeper in the rules. Example, disable thanos steals a gem in thanos attacks or soul gem flip penalty. Anyone want to admit to their custom game settings?

When I get a new game, I usually set it to 5 or 6 balls in order to have time to get a feel for the game and to learn the shots and rules, after which I set it back to 3 balls.
Some consider anything but 3 balls "to cheat" but it is your game you should enjoy it and play it the way you want. As long as you don´t post scores when on more than 3 balls I don´t find it cheating, just a way to learn the game faster.

#9341 2 years ago
Quoted from adrock:

My NIB Pro was built in September 2021 and shipped with left outlane narrowest and right outlane middle.

#9342 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjj:

Dimensions should be the same,enjoy your new game!

Thanks for that! Managed to get it into the car with the headbox off and mm's to spare as mentioned (keeping room for a child seat too).

Got it set up but still need to dial it in and then start to learn it .

#9343 2 years ago

When I asked my four-year-old nephew (who loves the AIQ pro) which superhero he was most excited to see at Disney, he instantly replied "Super skill shot"...I was so proud I just went with it

#9344 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinpals:

When I asked my four-year-old nephew (who loves the AIQ pro) which superhero he was most excited to see at Disney, he instantly replied "Super skill shot"...I was so proud I just went with it

This is the best!

#9345 2 years ago

Ordered a premium on this run. Can’t wait I own all the other Elwin games.

#9346 2 years ago

Hi All
Looking for a set of the inserts and decals from the Premium apron. Anyone have any suggestions where I may be able to purchase?
Thanks

#9347 2 years ago

Last night I made it to and beat Battle Royal which awarded me the the soul gem, which I previously lost. After that I started and finished the last gem quest, giving me 4/6 gems. I then promptly lost that and the next ball trying to spin the disk enough to open the portal. Q: If I opened the portal would that have taken me to Battle Thanos or would I have had to hit enough shots to Assemble the avengers again and the portal would have just started another gem quest I did not complete?

On a side note: also made it to the level 3 Hawkeye Challenge - I thought the game froze there for a second and when it did released and I whiffed my wife busted out laughing.

Cheers,
- M

#9348 2 years ago
Quoted from mjs2:

Last night I made it to and beat Battle Royal which awarded me the the soul gem, which I previously lost. After that I started and finished the last gem quest, giving me 4/6 gems. I then promptly lost that and the next ball trying to spin the disk enough to open the portal. Q: If I opened the portal would that have taken me to Battle Thanos or would I have had to hit enough shots to Assemble the avengers again and the portal would have just started another gem quest I did not complete?

You would not have needed to assemble the avengers again. After playing Battle Royale and playing through all of the Gem Quests, you spin the disc enough times to light Battle Thanos.

#9350 2 years ago

So I’ve been playing the pinball, almost every other day. My 5 year old is even on the high score list, which frustrates my wife. One random thing, which I might have to post a new topic on, the ball sometimes doesn’t register when you lose the ball down the drain. Goes into looking for ball mode. Sometimes a flipper will kick it into registering.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Newnan, GA
$ 16.00
8,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Glendora, CA
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 19.00
$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Columbia, SC
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.50
4,999 (Firm)
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,777 posts in this topic. You are on page 187 of 256.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/187?hl=mbrave77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.