IMG_5446 (resized).jpg
IMG_2764 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2765 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4133 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4131 (resized).jpeg
5A7A7C74-85FC-459B-9CF8-443697C2B03A (resized).jpeg
IMG_2505 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,641 posts in this topic. You are on page 177 of 253.
#8801 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I like the "perfect Play" rubbers from Pinball Life, but they are silicone and similar to Titans.
For post sleeves and the small post rings I use Super Bands which last much, much longer. I also use a Super Band for the upper left flipper on AIQ since it takes a beating.

Quoted from CashMoney:

I've heard a lot of great things about Cliffys premium sleeve posts. They're a bit thicker and last longer than Titans. I'd give then a try:
https://www.passionforpinball.com/colorsleeves.htm

Ooooo, hadnt seen the cliffys before. Ok, great! Will prob order those from cliffy and the superbands for the other stuff. Slingshots while a little soft been working fine, but the ring behind the drop shots pretty much does nothing. Thanks guys

#8802 2 years ago
Quoted from MLarkin78:

It should only be 1 shot, I had this same problem until I adjusted the opto sensor above the ant man scoop. You should be able to test this with the glass off and the switch test option in the menu.

Copy. Got the shot registering again. Thanks!!!

#8803 2 years ago

here everything is exhausted and with a long waiting time. I had a problem deciding ..... I'm sure I'll go for a premium version. The problem is that everyone recommends gozilla because it will be a machine that will keep its value high and it seems that it is a very good machine but aesthetically in avengers it seems like a work of art and although everyone tells me that it is a very complex machine, I like difficult machines that are a challenge ..... is a difficult choice for me.

#8804 2 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

here everything is exhausted and with a long waiting time. I had a problem deciding ..... I'm sure I'll go for a premium version. The problem is that everyone recommends gozilla because it will be a machine that will keep its value high and it seems that it is a very good machine but aesthetically in avengers it seems like a work of art and although everyone tells me that it is a very complex machine, I like difficult machines that are a challenge ..... is a difficult choice for me.

It's a tough choice that usually is easier to spend time on than getting a mixed bad of opinions. Like for me, from my first ever have in avengers to several months after, I can't get enough of it. Godzilla I enjoy, but it doesn't draw me much in as much as AIQ does.

Godzilla call outs, animations, video, etc are a blast, but for some reason I prefer the gameplay of avengers over Godzilla atm. I'll get more games in on GZ this weekend see if something else clicks for me. I might be a little biased because been a huge comic person since late 80s.

#8805 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

It's a tough choice that usually is easier to spend time on than getting a mixed bad of opinions. Like for me, from my first ever have in avengers to several months after, I can't get enough of it. Godzilla I enjoy, but it doesn't draw me much in as much as AIQ does.
Godzilla call outs, animations, video, etc are a blast, but for some reason I prefer the gameplay of avengers over Godzilla atm. I'll get more games in on GZ this weekend see if something else clicks for me. I might be a little biased because been a huge comic person since late 80s.

Maybe you like games that have a little bit of stop and go in them to get a breather here and there. I like that about AIQ because you get the small bits of downtime from the subway, the tower, some capt america pop bumpers, ant man up kicker, etc.

Godzilla is almost 100% flow IMO.

Do you like twilight zone? which has alot of stop and go... I find that too much stop and go.

#8806 2 years ago
Quoted from AiriusTorpora:

Maybe you like games that have a little bit of stop and go in them to get a breather here and there. I like that about AIQ because you get the small bits of downtime from the subway, the tower, some capt america pop bumpers, ant man up kicker, etc.
Do you like twilight zone? which has alot of stop and go... I find that too much stop and go.

I like Twilight Zone, but it has way more stop and go than AIQ. AIQ has great flow if you have your mojo working and you can hit the shots!

#8807 2 years ago

Could be the stop and go, maybe. The parts I enjoy about AIQ which gives me joy are none of those mentioned ones. Subway only happens when starting a mode or collecting a portal lock. But when things click, it can be non stop shot action that keeps feeding to one of the 3 flippers. You have 5 different shots that keeps the ball controlled when you can keep hitting them. 6 if you count the tower, but the speed in which it drops into the upper flipper makes it hard for me to hit two others consistently, so I avoid it unless I want to get a lock in.

#8808 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Could be the stop and go, maybe. The parts I enjoy about AIQ which gives me joy are none of those mentioned ones. Subway only happens when starting a mode or collecting a portal lock. But when things click, it can be non stop shot action that keeps feeding to one of the 3 flippers. You have 5 different shots that keeps the ball controlled when you can keep hitting them. 6 if you count the tower, but the speed in which it drops into the upper flipper makes it hard for me to hit two others consistently, so I avoid it unless I want to get a lock in.

I dislike the one element of the premium because you sometimes can't control when you enter a mode because anything that falls into the capt bumpers says, hey it is time... but I like the capt marvel ramp for the pass from left to right flipper because it goes to the inlane rather than the black panther ramp on the pro. I also like that you always get full credit for a capt marvel ramp rather than based on # spins.

I like the premium more overall, and am still waiting for mine to be shipped hopefully to not be destroyed this time.

#8809 2 years ago

I dislike the one element of the premium because you sometimes can't control when you enter a mode because anything that falls into the capt bumpers says, hey it is time... but I like the capt marvel ramp for the pass from left to right flipper because it goes to the inlane rather than the black panther ramp on the pro. I also like that you always get full credit for a capt marvel ramp rather than based on # spins.
I like the premium more overall, and am still waiting for mine to be shipped
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"c31fe015861125d975940deb24702850b6e60e2e-1637199594-1800"};
//]]>

hopefully to not be destroyed this time.

A lot of great stuff in the marvel loop, especially when hitting it consistently. Sucks and your prem, hopefully not a long wait

#8810 2 years ago

It is a difficult choice .... for now I really like avengers, it would be great to be able to try them before but it is not possible for me.

#8811 2 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

It is a difficult choice .... for now I really like avengers, it would be great to be able to try them before but it is not possible for me.

How long of a road trip is it to find it on pinball maps ?

#8812 2 years ago

My year old pro has taken to pushing multiple balls into the shooter lane, and sometimes launching them without a button push or plunge. When the first ball drains, the flippers stop working, so I guess it still thinks there is just one ball in play. The extent of my expertise is the classic "turn it off and then on again" but no luck with that this time. Any advice?

#8813 2 years ago
Quoted from ctree5:

My year old pro has taken to pushing multiple balls into the shooter lane, and sometimes launching them without a button push or plunge. When the first ball drains, the flippers stop working, so I guess it still thinks there is just one ball in play. The extent of my expertise is the classic "turn it off and then on again" but no luck with that this time. Any advice?

Bent switch close to the shooter lane/trough…or/and check to see if a wire has come loose in the same area under the field.

#8814 2 years ago
Quoted from ctree5:

Go into switch test mode and see if anything is active that shouldn’t. Is the game randomly awarding any points? This would indicate a flaky switch that needs adjustment. Also check your connectors to the trough board underneath the playfield. Unplug and plug them back in.

#8815 2 years ago

¿Cuánto tiempo es un viaje por carretera para encontrarlo en mapas de pinball?

8/10 hours

#8816 2 years ago

I would love to expand the code, it would be good that if thanos gets the 6 gems he will eliminate half of the avengers and you continue playing to recover the gems and also save the characters that he eliminated.

#8817 2 years ago
Quoted from c818919taylor:

Bent switch close to the shooter lane/trough…or/and check to see if a wire has come loose in the same area under the field.

Mine did this once…. Loose switch

#8818 2 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

I would love to expand the code, it would be good that if thanos gets the 6 gems he will eliminate half of the avengers and you continue playing to recover the gems and also save the characters that he eliminated.

Interesting, but in 3100+ games I've only lost all 6 gems in a game once and lost the final gem as my last ball drained...

#8819 2 years ago

Thanos in da house.

IMG_4417 (resized).JPGIMG_4417 (resized).JPG
#8820 2 years ago
Quoted from ctree5:

Maybe a magnetized ball? Do they eject at the same time or one at a time? If the same time, could be magnetized perhaps.

Quoted from Bundy:

Thanos in da house.[quoted image]

And kitty doesn't look happy about that! Wait, it's that Captain Marvel's cat?

#8821 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Interesting, but in 3100+ games I've only lost all 6 gems in a game once and lost the final gem as my last ball drained...

It could be adjusted to lose all the gems at once and not one at a time.

#8822 2 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

It could be adjusted to lose all the gems at once and not one at a time.

I'm all for any code updates!

BTW - loved Malaga Spain when we visited there in 2019!

#8823 2 years ago
Quoted from Bundy:

Better have let the cat have its box for a bit!

Great game.

#8824 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

¡Estoy a favor de cualquier actualización de código!
Por cierto, ¡me encantó Málaga, España cuando visitamos allí en 2019!

anything you add to the code would be great !!!! . Thank you very much, I am glad you liked Malaga, it is a very touristy city.

20200625_202133 (resized).jpg20200625_202133 (resized).jpg
#8825 2 years ago

I think the portal disc should rise much faster. Like Stern changed the spinner mech on LZ to move way faster.

#8826 2 years ago

Added premium translite to my pro. Goes better with the topper I made.

D5232BE0-96EE-4E62-BA3F-F9B3C6FC5B07 (resized).jpegD5232BE0-96EE-4E62-BA3F-F9B3C6FC5B07 (resized).jpeg297BCB14-2A37-4EE2-B769-3A860093A69E (resized).jpeg297BCB14-2A37-4EE2-B769-3A860093A69E (resized).jpeg
#8827 2 years ago
Quoted from Bundy:

Cute flerken did it approve Thanos arrival?

#8828 2 years ago

Anyone ever say they are redoing the animations or someone doing a video edit mod like JP? Stern done with code?

#8829 2 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

And kitty doesn't look happy about that! Wait, it's that Captain Marvel's cat?

But she likes the box.

#8830 2 years ago
Quoted from c818919taylor:

Better have let the cat have its box for a bit!
Great game.

Absolutley, a $9800 cat toy

#8831 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballHaven:

Cute flerken did it approve Thanos arrival?

The box atleast got the approval

#8832 2 years ago
Quoted from Bundy:

Absolutley, un juguete para gatos de $ 9800

#8833 2 years ago
Quoted from beltking:

Anyone ever say they are redoing the animations or someone doing a video edit mod like JP? Stern done with code?

I'm all for this! I thought Jurassic Park was cool when it first came out but I wasn't super drawn to it. But when I played even just a pro with the movie assets from the original Jurassic Park inserted into the game. I absolutely loved it it made it a must-have game for me! Although I think I'd rather have a premium if it were available with the same modded code. Super game changer all I'm saying. Infinity war and endgame assets loaded on top of infinity quest would be rad

#8834 2 years ago

a question, when you lose a gem can you not get it back during the game? What is the use of obtaining the gems?

#8835 2 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

a question, when you lose a gem can you not get it back during the game? What is the use of obtaining the gems?

If you get the soul gem, you can replay a lost gem later at the risk of losing the soul one if you fail at the repeat attempt. Second way is the progressed level of the Hawkeye challenge. Lvl1 gives you portal lock, and lvl 2 gives you a gem that you would have lost. And I think theres another way as well, but dont remember. I was playing yesterday, had missed the soul gem, and later on something awarded it to me.

#8836 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Si obtienes la gema del alma, puedes volver a jugar una gema perdida más tarde con el riesgo de perder la gema del alma si fallas en el intento de repetición. La segunda forma es el nivel avanzado del desafío Hawkeye. Lvl1 te da un bloqueo de portal, y lvl 2 te da una gema que habrías perdido. Y creo que también hay otra forma, pero no lo recuerdo. Ayer estaba jugando, me había perdido la gema del alma y luego algo me la otorgó.

I have to read the rules well ... it's good to be able to recover the gems, otherwise I don't see the point of the game hahaha

#8837 2 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

I have to read the rules well ... it's good to be able to recover the gems, otherwise I don't see the point of the game hahaha

Ah, it was the black order MB that can reward specifically the soul gem if lost.

#8838 2 years ago

I really want my distributor to get an AIQ for me but I think that until February it will not be in stock ... I really want to play it, it seems to me an incredible and very beautiful machine.

#8839 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

If you get the soul gem, you can replay a lost gem later at the risk of losing the soul one if you fail at the repeat attempt. Second way is the progressed level of the Hawkeye challenge. Lvl1 gives you portal lock, and lvl 2 gives you a gem that you would have lost. And I think theres another way as well, but dont remember. I was playing yesterday, had missed the soul gem, and later on something awarded it to me.

If you successfully defend your gem(s) in Thanos Attacks you win back a gem you had previously lost.

I think it’s the third Hawkeye challenge that awards the list gem, but you can skip over the second challenge (for an extra ball) by pressing the action button.

If you don’t have the soul gem going into BOM, you can win it by getting a super jackpot. But watch out, that will lead to Thanos Attacks. I think you can get the soul gem by winning Battle Royale too.

#8840 2 years ago
Quoted from Eightball88:

If you successfully defend your gem(s) in Thanos Attacks you win back a gem you had previously lost.
I think it’s the third Hawkeye challenge that awards the list gem, but you can skip over the second challenge (for an extra ball) by pressing the action button.
If you don’t have the soul gem going into BOM, you can win it by getting a super jackpot. But watch out, that will lead to Thanos Attacks. I think you can get the soul gem by winning Battle Royale too.

Ooo, good to know about Thanos attacks... Haven't fully finished that mode before

Ok, so level 3 for Hawkeye. I always skipped the lvl 1 when available so I thought it was just second challenge.

This weekend was bad for me past few games... Can't make many shots. Taking a break

#8841 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Added premium translite to my pro. Goes better with the topper I made.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Hi, looks awesome! could you send a picture of the full cabinet? I am thinking about changing my pros translight to a premium translight. Curious to see how well it will match?

#8842 2 years ago
Quoted from Eightball88:

I think it’s the third Hawkeye challenge that awards the list gem

Hawkeye is such an unreliable feed for me, it’s near impossible to win one Challenge let alone 3. Is there a fix for this?

#8843 2 years ago

Woohoo! Another game over 4 Billion! That gives me 5 and counting...

IMG_1693 (resized).JPGIMG_1693 (resized).JPGIMG_1672 (resized).JPGIMG_1672 (resized).JPG
#8844 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Hawkeye is such an unreliable feed for me, it’s near impossible to win one Challenge let alone 3. Is there a fix for this?

Unreliable feed from the tower? It took me a while to get the timing down on that shot. I had to make it a priority to work on it.

A lot of the time I'll flip the flipper while the countdown alarm is going - trying to time after each beep the same as timing when it drops the ball. This may help you get the timing better.

Need it for Black Order Multiball to get the first Jackpot, plus all of the other Hawkeye Challenge benefits.

#8845 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

By unreliable do you mean the timing of when the ball releases varies? If so then that’s normal…only the first Hawkeye challenge has a real countdown. After that it gets random after the “beep beep beep”.

#8846 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:Unreliable feed from the tower? It took me a while to get the timing down on that shot. I had to make it a priority to work on it.
A lot of the time I'll flip the flipper while the countdown alarm is going - trying to time after each beep the same as timing when it drops the ball. This may help you get the timing better.
Need it for Black Order Multiball to get the first Jackpot, plus all of the other Hawkeye Challenge benefits.

Same issue here, so will try this idea. Could help with timing, as I’ve already been counting down and determined 2nd one is approximately 8 sec to drop and 3rd is five, but still don’t get flipper timed well enough to hit consistently. Lol

#8847 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Unreliable feed from the tower?

Quoted from Eightball88:

By unreliable do you mean the timing of when the ball releases varies? I

Not with timing - it bounces randomly - never consistent.

I might take some slow-mo footage and see whats going on.

#8848 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Same issue here, so will try this idea. Could help with timing, as I’ve already been counting down and determined 2nd one is approximately 8 sec to drop and 3rd is five, but still don’t get flipper timed well enough to hit consistently. Lol

Yeah I mean flip at the point after the beep at the same time it would take for the ball to reach the flipper once it's dropped from the tower. Maybe 1-2 seconds after beep or drop. I haven't timed it, but do it on "feel".

#8849 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Quoted from awesome1:

Yeah I mean flip at the point after the beep at the same time it would take for the ball to reach the flipper once it's dropped from the tower. Maybe 1-2 seconds after beep or drop. I haven't timed it, but do it on "feel".

This shows the Hawkeye timing I do sometimes.

Didn't make a full loop this time, but it worked out just fine!

#8850 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Woohoo! Another game over 4 Billion! That gives me 5 and counting... [quoted image][quoted image]

You’re only ahead of me by, um… well by 5. Lol. Awesome scores!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.00
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 75.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com
Backbox
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 70.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ghent, WV
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
7,900 (OBO)
$ 49.99
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
10,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Geismar, LA
$ 6,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,641 posts in this topic. You are on page 177 of 253.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/177?hl=y3ag3r and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.