04.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg
IMG_1031 (resized).JPG
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
36863FBC-80B4-44C0-BAA5-628E16C6A2D9 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 176 of 255.
#8751 2 years ago

was playing the soul gem today and hit the Capt Marvel ramp (twice) actually and it didnt move the shot. the 6th shot. after visions targets. anyone had problems? the ramp goes binary (seems to be registering).....but wouldnt go farther in the Soul gem... thoughts?

#8752 2 years ago
Quoted from c818919taylor:

was playing the soul gem today and hit the Capt Marvel ramp (twice) actually and it didnt move the shot.

Same. It usually takes me 2 Capt Marvel shots (sometimes 3) before it moves to the next shot. Not sure why. Certain # of spins required? (I'm on a Pro)

#8753 2 years ago
Quoted from scottslash:

Same. It usually takes me 2 Capt Marvel shots (sometimes 3) before it moves to the next shot. Not sure why? Certain # of spins required?

On the Pro it takes a certain number of spinner shots. On Prem/LE should only take one successful ramp shot.

#8754 2 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

On the Pro it takes a certain number of spinner shots. On Prem/LE should only take one successful ramp shot.

Im shooting a premium. Two shots didnt move it. ran out of flips before the third time.

#8755 2 years ago

Im shooting a premium. Two shots didnt move it. ran out of flips before the third time.

Have you checked the ramp entrance and exit switches in switch test? Maybe test the entrance opto and then roll a ball through the top of it by hand to make sure the exit switch registers. It could be that the arm of the exit switch needs a slight bend/adjustment so it registers consistently as the ball rolls past it.

#8756 2 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Have you checked the ramp entrance and exit switches in switch test? Maybe test the entrance opto and then roll a ball through the top of it by hand to make sure the exit switch registers. It could be that the arm of the exit switch needs a slight bend/adjustment so it registers consistently as the ball rolls past it.

Switches read fine.
If the answer is three times around, thats fine…except that everyone else is once…………………

#8757 2 years ago

Switches read fine.
If the answer is three times around, thats fine…except that everyone else is once…………………

It definitely is only one shot of the CM loop required. I would guess it's the exit switch not registering 100% of the time.

#8758 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

It definitely is only one shot of the CM loop required. I would guess it's the exit switch not registering 100% of the time.

I forgot to mention that I had an issue with the exit switch previously on shots that were "too fast" not registering. As EaglePin mentioned, a slight bend of the arm should do it.

#8759 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Switches read fine.

Though I think to start binary event it would need to trigger both entrance and exit (sounds right but could be misremembering). Does sound like maybe a software issue if the switches are 100% correct and triggers one event correctly but not the other. You mention 6th shot though the CM shot is the 7th...but do reference after the drop targets so that sounds right.

Quoted from awesome1:

I forgot to mention that I had an issue with the exit switch previously on shots that were "too fast" not registering. As EaglePin mentioned, a slight bend of the arm should do it.

Theres that too. speed and arm of the switch

#8760 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Same here, had to bend that last switch to get the shots to register every time.

#8761 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Same here. It would register occasionally until I bent it out a bit more so it really made good contact when the ball rolled through.

#8762 2 years ago

First post here on an owner's thread! I've had my AIQ pro for a month and it seems like the launch and the Black Panther shots don't always make it up the ramp. Seems like the ball bounces around the turn and loses momentum causing flank attacks. Is there a common mod to smooth this area out so the ball is always making it through? Also, my ramps create airballs that reject at the top of the ramp sometimes. And... the gauntlet wire form seems to give the upper flipper an inconsisatnt feed. Sorry for the run on post! any advice would be great! Thanks!

#8763 2 years ago
Quoted from Glenno570:

First post here on an owner's thread! I've had my AIQ pro for a month and it seems like the launch and the Black Panther shots don't always make it up the ramp. Seems like the ball bounces around the turn and loses momentum causing flank attacks. Is there a common mod to smooth this area out so the ball is always making it through? Also, my ramps create airballs that reject at the top of the ramp sometimes. And... the gauntlet wire form seems to give the upper flipper an inconsisatnt feed. Sorry for the run on post! any advice would be great! Thanks!

Have you tried adjusting pitch and/or flipper power to resolve the ramp airball issues?

For the feed from Gauntlet just loosen the attachment point of the wireform closest to the upper flipper and slightly adjust the position of the wire and retighten. Then roll a ball down the wire by hand to test it. Repeat until it’s feeding consistently.

For the launch and Black Panther, there could be a few different causes for each. Best to search this thread and take slow motion video of each issue on your machine to see where the ball is going off line so you can figure out what adjustments might resolve it.

#8764 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Quoted from Sleal16:

Theres that too. speed and arm of the switch

Quoted from CashMoney:

Same here, had to bend that last switch to get the shots to register every time.

Quoted from Insanity199:

Same here. It would register occasionally until I bent it out a bit more so it really made good contact when the ball rolled through.

Someone help me with a picture…show me a working finished product…last thing I want to be is guessing on this without reference.

Respectfully.

#8765 2 years ago

Someone help me with a picture…show me a working finished product…last thing I want to be is guessing on this without reference.
Respectfully.

Here's information from a previous post responding to someone who had the same issue you're having:

Quoted from EaglePin:

There's a ramp entry switch (opto) and a ramp exit switch (micro switch on the wire form near Ant Man hole). Both need to be triggered for a shot to count. If you're hearing the "woosh" sound effect when the ball enters the ramp then your ramp entry opto is ok, if not then it could be misaligned and should show up in the active switch test in diagnostics.
If the ramp entry opto is okay then you might need to make a slight adjustment to the microswitch for the ramp exit switch. That switch has a metal arm that's pushed in like a lever to press a button that's located under the metal arm. You might need to adjust the bend in that metal arm a bit to make it more consistent in pushing the button as the ball passes by it.

And here’s a picture of the one on my machine

31A81AF3-4DD8-44AD-9A2A-426F6AA6F99E (resized).jpeg31A81AF3-4DD8-44AD-9A2A-426F6AA6F99E (resized).jpeg
#8766 2 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Here's information from a previous post responding to someone who had the same issue you're having:

And here’s a picture of the one on my machine[quoted image]

Maybe I got it, the wire for the Antman scoop mod may have gotten in the way. Ran it a different way and bent the switch a touch...got binary but not to the soul gem…probably find out tomorrow.

The assistance was appreciated.

82BC4BA5-A51D-466D-9E15-D1201DC762A6 (resized).jpeg82BC4BA5-A51D-466D-9E15-D1201DC762A6 (resized).jpeg
#8767 2 years ago

Finally had a breakthrough game after being stuck in the 400-500 mil range for the last 2 months. Collected 4 of the 5 gems going into the final Thanos battle. Failed the first time but flew through it the second time. I know I left a ton of points all over the place. My multiballs were not good and I only got like 10 mil from the victory laps.

IMG_20211113_131526443 (resized).jpgIMG_20211113_131526443 (resized).jpg
#8768 2 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

Finally had a breakthrough game after being stuck in the 400-500 mil range for the last 2 months. Collected 4 of the 5 gems going into the final Thanos battle. Failed the first time but flew through it the second time. I know I left a ton of points all over the place. My multiballs were not good and I only got like 10 mil from the victory laps. [quoted image]

As a child if I saw that I would get a higher scores and make the GC "Dad sux" ... just to force you to take it back.

#8769 2 years ago

Having an issue with the shooter Lane on my pro. It looks like a screw or something underneath here came loose, and I'm just trying to figure out the easiest way to get to that area. Can anyone advise?

20211113_215155 (resized).jpg20211113_215155 (resized).jpg20211113_215159 (resized).jpg20211113_215159 (resized).jpg
#8770 2 years ago

Oh Yeah! My best Soul Gem yet! Without using Mind Gem 76 Flips To Spare!

#8771 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Oh Yeah! My best Soul Gem yet! Without using Mind Gem 76 Flips To Spare!

Did you miss any shot?

You have to use up 1 flip at the start because you can't backhand the right orbit from the right flipper. I'm sure someone must have worked out the absolute minimum number of flips required/maximum you can possibly spare?

#8772 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Did you miss any shot?
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"dcc2118f4b98aecf0cce18a8387ec68e6ca2e7c4-1636893069-1800"};
//]]>

You have to use up 1 flip at the start because you can't backhand the right orbit from the right flipper. I'm sure someone must have worked out the absolute minimum number of flips required/maximum you can possibly spare?

You don’t have to use a flip on the first shot… you can start with your right up nudge the ball to the left flipper to make the shot. Using a lit mystery can also get you an easy collection rather than shooting one you’re not good at… assuming the mystery scoop is an easier shot for you

#8773 2 years ago
Quoted from roar:

You don’t have to use a flip on the first shot… you can start with your right up nudge the ball to the left flipper to make the shot. Using a lit mystery can also get you an easy collection rather than shooting one you’re not good at… assuming the mystery scoop is an easier shot for you

Another way to save a flip or three is to graze the Thor shot on the right hand side ( enough to make the shot) and have the ball travel up the right orbit to make the flank attack, thereby achieving the drop target bank. I love it when that happens.

#8774 2 years ago
Quoted from AiriusTorpora:

As a child if I saw that I would get a higher scores and make the GC "Dad sux" ... just to force you to take it back.

ha, that's part of the reason. My 11 year old hates it. He also hates playing the machines for hours on end so his chance at taking my GC's are few and far between. He regularly beats me in competition though. Every tournament the two of us have been in together he's finished higher than me.

#8775 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Did you miss any shot?

Quoted from roar:

Quoted from Eightball88:

Another way to save a flip or three is to graze the Thor shot on the right hand side ( enough to make the shot) and have the ball travel up the right orbit to make the flank attack, thereby achieving the drop target bank. I love it when that happens.

It may be possible to save a shot or two at most, but in practicality I don't think it's possible without using the Mind Gem. No missed shots and I got a couple lucky bounces to help out.

Love the flow of this game when I'm in the 'Zone'!

#8776 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Love the flow of this game when I'm in the 'Zone'!

AIQ does keep that new pinball combo smell.

#8777 2 years ago
Quoted from roar:

Quoted from Eightball88:

I hadn't thought of either of those! I always hit BW ramp on the first flip to get the ball to the left hand side.

The drop bank can be the biggest drain in flips, so when you can get that spotted (eg via the flank attack), it is pretty sweet.

It's a very nice mode with some cool little nuances... and hard mode is tough!

#8778 2 years ago

I had my machine apart last night to replace the bearing that holds the spin disc, and ended up deciding to take a look at a few other things while I was in there, including feeling like I was having a lot of trouble hitting the sanctum shot. After testing it it was requiring the ball to hit it surprisingly hard to register. After tweaking that switch I must say I'm having a lot more fun not failing at hitting the last shot during the mind gem quest in particular. Had my first run where I won the first three quests I did, though Thanos then stole the mind gem back from me and his attack, but then I was able to win it back by replaying that mode. Not my highest score, but my most "successful" game so far.

I'm really glad I chose this as my first home Stern as it just feels like it's going to take me forever to "finish".

If anyone is looking to get the interactive Thor for their machine, I ended up with an extra and rather than sell it I just like to swap it for a different mod. In particular I'm interested in the building that goes above the black widow ramp, art blades, The physical gauntlet that goes over the one on the pro, but I'd be open to offers if anyone is looking to swap anything. Shoot me a PM.

Literally nothing wrong with it I just prefer the interactive hammer versus the full figurine because of the scale versus my iron Man figure.

20211114_172934 (resized).jpg20211114_172934 (resized).jpg
#8779 2 years ago

Not sure if it was the mod wire or the bend but won the Soul Gem tonight.

Thanks for assistance.

Maybe I got it, the wire for the Antman scoop mod may have gotten in the way. Ran it a different way and bent the switch a touch...got binary but not to the soul gem…probably find out tomorrow.
The assistance was appreciated. [quoted image]

#8780 2 years ago

Having an issue where the Avengers tower magnet doesnt release the ball most times without a gentle nudge. Thoughts?

#8781 2 years ago
Quoted from KadeP:

Having an issue where the Avengers tower magnet doesnt release the ball most times without a gentle nudge. Thoughts?

Have the balls been magnetized? Gentle nudge might indicate that even though the magnet releases, magnetized balls will stay near the magnet, until nudging it out enough to separate it from the magnet at the top of the tower. Try a new ball and see if it still holds.

#8782 2 years ago

Purchased a Pro model new a few months ago and noticed an issue right out of the box. The portal disc spinner has a raised lip that is significant and whenever a ball is shot across it with that side, it launches the ball across the playfield somewhere. Sometimes up to the ramps, across the table entirely, and most concerning, into the glass with enough force to cause me to cringe. It looks like one impact from a flying ball even broke the Dr. Strange Sanctum plastic riser being the spinner,

Curious if this has been an issue on any other machines. I’ve looked at the mechanism a few times and tried to adjust it to no avail. It looks unbalanced entirely.

If anyone has any insight I’d greatly appreciate it. I’ve sent an email to Stern about it but no response as of yet.

2288EE03-023E-49DD-BA98-0F755C783BCE (resized).jpeg2288EE03-023E-49DD-BA98-0F755C783BCE (resized).jpeg9E83CB19-852C-4AB7-970D-5371E345B8A9 (resized).jpeg9E83CB19-852C-4AB7-970D-5371E345B8A9 (resized).jpegFD8193DB-958A-44F0-BCB0-9FDDAD18487B (resized).jpegFD8193DB-958A-44F0-BCB0-9FDDAD18487B (resized).jpeg
#8783 2 years ago
Quoted from ckeck:

Purchased a Pro model new a few months ago and noticed an issue right out of the box. The portal disc spinner has a raised lip that is significant and whenever a ball is shot across it with that side, it launches the ball across the playfield somewhere. Sometimes up to the ramps, across the table entirely, and most concerning, into the glass with enough force to cause me to cringe. It looks like one impact from a flying ball even broke the Dr. Strange Sanctum plastic riser being the spinner,
Curious if this has been an issue on any other machines. I’ve looked at the mechanism a few times and tried to adjust it to no avail. It looks unbalanced entirely.
If anyone has any insight I’d greatly appreciate it. I’ve sent an email to Stern about it but no response as of yet.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Fairly straight forward adjustment. Follow this link and click on the pdf. Page 2 discusses leveling the disc. Usually need a strap wrench or large pliers to loosen the Jam nut and retighten.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/84#post-6052220

Ask questions here. Several of us have done this.

#8784 2 years ago
Quoted from ckeck:

Quoted from awesome1:

Fairly straight forward adjustment. Follow this link and click on the pdf. Page 2 discusses leveling the disc. Usually need a strap wrench or large pliers to loosen the Jam nut and retighten.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/84#post-6052220
Ask questions here. Several of us have done this.

awesome1's post is dead on as long the whole thing is equally lifted off the playfield. That adjustment nut will raise/lower it. You do mention unbalanced though, does it look to be lopsided? The other common issue people had with that carrier is the bushings coming loose. If it does, it will not keep the rod upright/perpendicular and you'll see one edge be level with the pf, while the other tilted. This photo was when i had that issue. That bushing problem has been reported on each version of the game, since they all use the same carrier assembly. You can either ask for a replacement from stern, use a slight dab of super glow on the inside ring of the bushing as temporary fix, or get an upgraded mod from here https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1341-precision-pinball-prod/05331-dr-strange-disc-bearing-carrier.

Do check both rings on each end to make sure they're not wiggling about.

2021-08-31 16.16.30 (2) (resized).jpg2021-08-31 16.16.30 (2) (resized).jpg
#8785 2 years ago
Quoted from ckeck:

Depends what your issue is. If the disc is level with the top of the playfield but there’s a lip because the whole disc is sitting too high then you’ll just need to lower it. I think there’s good information in this thread on how to do it.

If the issue is the disc isn’t level with the playfield so that one side of the disc is at playfield height while there’s a raised edge on the other side of the disc, then it’s a known issue at Stern and they have a fix kit that contains a new bushing. If it’s this then I’d suggest contacting your distributor to get Stern support involved so they can confirm it and send the kit.

I did the Stern fix and it was good.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/83#post-6048506

#8786 2 years ago
Quoted from ckeck:

You may have to do what I did as well to get the disc level with the play field. I had to shim (use small flat washers) between the sheet metal frame and the underside of the playfield as my issue had nothing to do with the leveling kit fix, it wasn't true and perpendicular with the play field from the factory. My disc was high in the front and low in the back, I used two thin flat washers installed between the sheet metal mounting flange that holds the disc mechanism and the underside of the playfield (sandwiched) in between to lower the front. That sloved the issue for me.

As others have stated check everything over real good to make sure you have no other mechanical problems. If you want the ultimate upgrade check out my disc mod kit that Sleal16 provided the link.

#8787 2 years ago

hello !!! pro vs premium ????....

avengers premium vs godzilla premium ????? thanksss

#8788 2 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

I think it might be a long wait for either NIB unless you can find them on the used market. I guess what I'm suggesting is you have some time to collect responses if you're looking at NIB purchase.

I generally go for the premium versions as it's worth the extra bucks for the added features. AIQ Pro is a great playing game, you could maybe pick one up on the used market and always flip it if you want to get the premium later. I know, maybe not much help in helping you decide, but you really can't loose out picking up an AIQ.

#8789 2 years ago
Quoted from mannymasy:

AIQ Pro flows a bit smoother in my opinion. The Capt Marvel ramp feels awesome to hit and combo, but its a difficult shot. The game is unique. And more difficult. Older production. Code has more polish.

Godzilla is the shinny new thing. But it does feel like the start to a “more packed” playfield, seen in Godzilla case, but also the price increase. Tons of people streaming Godzilla…no shortage of a new production. While it seems to have a few harder shots (scoop and cannon come to mind) its open playfield that has plenty of flow that appeals to the 80%. And some neat multiballs.

At this point Godzilla is going to be around NIB longer. Both playfields have hungry out lanes.

AIQ Pro
Godzilla Premium
Which is your gambit.

#8790 2 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Depends what your issue is. If the disc is level with the top of the playfield but there’s a lip because the whole disc is sitting too high then you’ll just need to lower it. I think there’s good information in this thread on how to do it.
If the issue is the disc isn’t level with the playfield so that one side of the disc is at playfield height while there’s a raised edge on the other side of the disc, then it’s a known issue at Stern and they have a fix kit that contains a new bushing. If it’s this then I’d suggest contacting your distributor to get Stern support involved so they can confirm it and send the kit.
I did the Stern fix and it was good.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/83#post-6048506

I opened a ticket directly with Stern and they replied the next business day, and sent out the leveling kit.

#8791 2 years ago

Is there anything more satisfying than hitting a double super jackpot in IM multiball??

#8792 2 years ago

AIQ Pro flows a bit smoother in my opinion. The Capt Marvel ramp feels awesome to hit and combo, but its a difficult shot. The game is unique. And more difficult. Older production. Code has more polish.
Godzilla is the shinny new thing. But it does feel like the start to a “more packed” playfield, seen in Godzilla case, but also the price increase. Tons of people streaming Godzilla…no shortage of a new production. While it seems to have a few harder shots (scoop, cannon & left spinner come to mind) its open playfield that has plenty of flow that appeals to the 80%. And some neat multiballs.
At this point Godzilla is going to be around NIB longer. Both playfields have hungry out lanes.
AIQ Pro
Godzilla Premium
Which is your gambit.

#8793 2 years ago

Godzilla is the shinny new thing. But it does feel like the start to a “more packed” playfield, seen in Godzilla case, but also the price increase. Tons of people streaming Godzilla…no shortage of a new production. While it seems to have a few harder shots (scoop and cannon come to mind) its open playfield that has plenty of flow that appeals to the 80%. And some neat multiballs.
AIQ Pro
Godzilla Premium
Which is your gambit.

A hungry outlane is Keith's punishment for losing ball control.

#8794 2 years ago

Hmm, so looks like the Titan replacement posts bands/rubbers are a no go. They're so thin and the balls hit them with such strong force that it starts breaking apart the post till it exposes the metal rod underneath.

Just need to decide on the other manufacturers replacements. What have you guys had more success with? The rings for the slingshot and behind the drop targets feel a little weak as well.

#8795 2 years ago

Oh, and part of the bigger issue with the posts falling apart from impact is the debris it causes on the pf. More flyballs

#8796 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Hmm, so looks like the Titan replacement posts bands/rubbers are a no go. They're so thin and the balls hit them with such strong force that it starts breaking apart the post till it exposes the metal rod underneath.
Just need to decide on the other manufacturers replacements. What have you guys had more success with? The rings for the slingshot and behind the drop targets feel a little weak as well.

I ended up putting the factory post sleeves back on the ramp and loop posts, I found the titans too bouncy and a little tighter (larger?) for shots. No complaints with the stern post rubbers on this game-

#8797 2 years ago

was playing the soul gem today and hit the Capt Marvel ramp (twice) actually and it didnt move the shot. the 6th shot. after visions targets. anyone had problems? the ramp goes binary (seems to be registering).....but wouldnt go farther in the Soul gem... thoughts?

It should only be 1 shot, I had this same problem until I adjusted the opto sensor above the ant man scoop. You should be able to test this with the glass off and the switch test option in the menu.

#8798 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballHaven:

I ended up putting the factory post sleeves back on the ramp and loop posts, I found the titans too bouncy and a little tighter (larger?) for shots. No complaints with the stern post rubbers on this game-

Yeah, the original ones are fine in gameplay, was just reducing the black smears and stuff that results in those rubbers.

#8799 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

I like the "perfect Play" rubbers from Pinball Life, but they are silicone and similar to Titans.

For post sleeves and the small post rings I use Super Bands which last much, much longer. I also use a Super Band for the upper left flipper on AIQ since it takes a beating.

#8800 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

I've heard a lot of great things about Cliffys premium sleeve posts. They're a bit thicker and last longer than Titans. I'd give then a try:

https://www.passionforpinball.com/colorsleeves.htm

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

4,999 (Firm)
€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

6,644 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ghent, WV
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 12,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 176 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/176?hl=eightball88 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.