04.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg
IMG_1031 (resized).JPG
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
36863FBC-80B4-44C0-BAA5-628E16C6A2D9 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,722 posts in this topic. You are on page 175 of 255.
#8701 2 years ago

Hello everyone,
A new small mod (can we speak of small for Hulk? ) to illustrate the Hulk in Stern's Avenger Infinity Quest 2020 (AIQ)
The Hulk's arm. And yes complicated to put the whole Hulk
For the purchase it is here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1338-pino-pinball-mods-shop/05503-hulk-s-arm
See you soon.

IMG_4360 (resized).JPGIMG_4360 (resized).JPGIMG_4361 (resized).JPGIMG_4361 (resized).JPGIMG_4362 (resized).JPGIMG_4362 (resized).JPG
#8702 2 years ago

On my Pro, the rubber ring at the start of the Black Panther orbit broke so I went to change it. I always thought the rubber looked thinner than a "normal" rubber and it turns out that it is. The manual calls for a 3/4" rubber but what was actually on was a 7/16" rubber that would more typically be found on a single post I believe. I'm guessing the 7/16" is actually proper because it allows the ball coming back from the Captain Marvel lane to return to the right flipper rather than bouncing across to the left flipper.

I'm curious if other Pro owners have the 7/16" rubber or if some have the 3/4" rubber. I took some pictures and the difference between the two is pretty noticeable.

001 (resized).jpg001 (resized).jpg002 (resized).jpg002 (resized).jpg003 (resized).jpg003 (resized).jpg004 (resized).jpg004 (resized).jpg005 (resized).jpg005 (resized).jpg
#8703 2 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

On my Pro, the rubber ring at the start of the Black Panther orbit broke so I went to change it. I always thought the rubber looked thinner than a "normal" rubber and it turns out that it is. The manual calls for a 3/4" rubber but what was actually on was a 7/16" rubber that would more typically be found on a single post I believe. I'm guessing the 7/16" is actually proper because it allows the ball coming back from the Captain Marvel lane to return to the right flipper rather than bouncing across to the left flipper.
I'm curious if other Pro owners have the 7/16" rubber or if some have the 3/4" rubber. I took some pictures and the difference between the two is pretty noticeable.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

If you follow the manual and replace the rubber on a pro with what is in the book it tends to send it SDTM on many machines. I recommend you use the smaller size as you discovered so it feeds to the right flipper.

#8704 2 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

Where lit within or behind, clear. Everywhere else, I used the color of the playfield or adjacent plastic where the post is. I have red, blue, yellow, and purple. I definitely recommend the low bounce Titans for the main flippers, and a Super Band for the third flipper. The former help prevent bounces over the flippers during multiball, and the latter for tip longevity. [quoted image]

Why the different band on the third flipper? Just curiosity on my part here.

#8705 2 years ago
Quoted from petrieslastword:

Why the different band on the third flipper? Just curiosity on my part here.

The bottom (tip) of the third flipper gets hit. ALOT. First band the broke on my machine. The suggestion is made so that the band (on the third flipper) lasts.

#8706 2 years ago
Quoted from c818919taylor:

The bottom (tip) of the third flipper gets hit. ALOT. First band the broke on my machine. The suggestion is made so that the band (on the third flipper) lasts.

Thank you. I thought maybe there was a gameplay reason for that brand instead.

#8707 2 years ago

Love this game! Stringing combos is so much FUN!

Stringing combos to start the game - on my way to defeating Thanos with all 6 gems, Computer Frenzy, Trophy Mania and 4.4 Billion! Won Battle Royale and Black Order Multiball. My second highest score to date.

IMG_1600 (resized).JPGIMG_1600 (resized).JPG
#8708 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Stringing combos to start the game - on my way to defeating Thanos with all 6 gems, Computer Frenzy, Trophy Mania and 4.4 Billion! Won Battle Royale and Black Order Multiball. My second highest score to date.
[quoted image]

still looking for that consistent Capt Marvel shot. timing is still off...it goes around when the shot is made, unfortunately, most days are still post shots:/ practicing consistency is an art.
Nice updated spinner.

#8709 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

[quoted image]

That's just pure class - there isn't much that can touch this game for combo flow when you are in that zone.

Unfortunately it's a zone I can rarely get into.

#8710 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

[quoted image]

Congrats! Amazing score and to think, I am just happy recently/finally making it to Battle Thanos a couple of times! Still working on all your strategies. Think I need some lessons from you. Lol

#8711 2 years ago

For anyone still struggling with the Captain Marvel ramp, if you are using any sort of silicone or non-stock rubber, try going back to stock for awhile and see what happens. I like Perfect Plays on many games...to me they are the closest to real rubber I have tried, and they look nice. But I have been noticing on some games, the shots just do not feel right. It seems like Elwin games especially suffer, which kind of makes sense as he pushes the boundaries of shot geometry more than most. My Iron Maiden especially shot like crap with anything other than stock rubber. I switched my AIQ back to rubber a few weeks back, and thought that shot quite a bit better too. Shots feel more like they are where they should be, ramps and orbits had more speed and snap, and most importantly, the Cap Marvel ramp was MUCH easier.

I have been playing with my pitch a bit, trying to find the sweet spot for all the shots. I am sure it is mostly me, but I had really been struggling with some of them, especially Hulk and Black Panther. I tried ~6.5 and ~7.0, neither of which felt quite right, and landed somewhere between the two where everything finally seemed to flow together better for me. Then just for fun I thought I would switch the rubbers back to the Perfect Plays and see if that was all in my head. Nope. While most of the shots were still ok, the Captain Marvel ramp just went to hell. Good shots were back to a 50/50 if they were going to make it or not. It just seemed to run out of gas more so than an actual reject. Went back to normal rubber, and boom, combo after combo with no issues (other than my own accuracy). I THINK what is happening is the Perfect Plays (and any other silicone), being a bit stickier, is introducing some extra spin on the ball when flipped. That spin seems to be fighting the geometry of the Captain Marvel ramp. Besides that, the rubber must be slightly harder (?), which is what seems to give the rest of the shots a bit more "authority" when hitting them.

So long story short, if you have fancy flipper rubbers and are struggling with the shots, especially the Capt Marvel ramp, give regular rubber a try. You might need a few games to readjust your accuracy, but it's worth a try. Sure they do not look as good, and will wear quicker, but for me the playability difference was huge and that is more important.

#8712 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

For anyone still struggling with the Captain Marvel ramp, if you are using any sort of silicone or non-stock rubber, try going back to stock for awhile and see what happens. I like Perfect Plays on many games...to me they are the closest to real rubber I have tried, and they look nice. But I have been noticing on some games, the shots just do not feel right. It seems like Elwin games especially suffer, which kind of makes sense as he pushes the boundaries of shot geometry more than most. My Iron Maiden especially shot like crap with anything other than stock rubber. I switched my AIQ back to rubber a few weeks back, and thought that shot quite a bit better too. Shots feel more like they are where they should be, ramps and orbits had more speed and snap, and most importantly, the Cap Marvel ramp was MUCH easier.
I have been playing with my pitch a bit, trying to find the sweet spot for all the shots. I am sure it is mostly me, but I had really been struggling with some of them, especially Hulk and Black Panther. I tried ~6.5 and ~7.0, neither of which felt quite right, and landed somewhere between the two where everything finally seemed to flow together better for me. Then just for fun I thought I would switch the rubbers back to the Perfect Plays and see if that was all in my head. Nope. While most of the shots were still ok, the Captain Marvel ramp just went to hell. Good shots were back to a 50/50 if they were going to make it or not. It just seemed to run out of gas more so than an actual reject. Went back to normal rubber, and boom, combo after combo with no issues (other than my own accuracy). I THINK what is happening is the Perfect Plays (and any other silicone), being a bit stickier, is introducing some extra spin on the ball when flipped. That spin seems to be fighting the geometry of the Captain Marvel ramp. Besides that, the rubber must be slightly harder (?), which is what seems to give the rest of the shots a bit more "authority" when hitting them.
So long story short, if you have fancy flipper rubbers and are struggling with the shots, especially the Capt Marvel ramp, give regular rubber a try. You might need a few games to readjust your accuracy, but it's worth a try. Sure they do not look as good, and will wear quicker, but for me the playability difference was huge and that is more important.

Interesting! There can definitely be an adjustment period when changing rubber styles. The silicone do tend to allow more spin buildup. I'm using Perfect Play rubbers on all my games, except I use Super Bands for the upper left flipper on AIQ and have been slowly moving over to Super Bands for large and small posts as they last much longer.

I also clean and wax my pins quite a bit and go against typical "Carnauba wax only" sentiment. I hate the waxy buildup and I now generally use Turtle Wax 53477 Hybrid Solutions Pro Flex Graphene Spray Wax. This stuff is great and allows for longer periods in between cleaning and the playfield is super fast. I also use Novus 1 for cleaning rubbers and playfield and sometimes Wizard's Mist & Shine in between waxings.

Definitely keep messing around with what works best in your games, whether it's playfield pitch or rubber type or whatever gives you the most enjoyment. That's what it's all about!

#8713 2 years ago

Having some trouble with my Dr. Strange disc on a Pro model. The disc will spin and register correctly, but if the disc stops with the post at 11 o'clock if looking at it from the players position at the front of the game, it will constantly register points. I am not sure what kind of adjustment if any can be done. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

#8714 2 years ago
Quoted from Xenon75:

Having some trouble with my Dr. Strange disc on a Pro model. The disc will spin and register correctly, but if the disc stops with the post at 11 o'clock if looking at it from the players position at the front of the game, it will constantly register points. I am not sure what kind of adjustment if any can be done. Any suggestions?
Thanks!

Thats an alignment issue between the tip of the spinner rod and the sensor right underneath it. if its slightly angled, the magnet registers as though its movement. Check to see if its either the sensor that looks off or its at the carrier that holds the rod thats misaligned and tilts the whole thing slightly. If its at the carrier, theres different things to look at. Check the copper bushings at the end of it to make sure its solidly in place and not falling off, and also that the housing assembly that holds the carrier at straight 90 degree upgright to the playfield. I guess first check where you think the tilt might be happening and let us know, as theres more specifics on what to adjust according to where the problem stems from.

#8715 2 years ago
Quoted from marioparty34:

Just curious what everyone is getting for field strength on their Dr Strange disc. Mine varies from 490 to 525.
I know the manual recommends above 300. Does anyone have theirs setup higher than 550?

Where in the manual does it say this?

#8716 2 years ago

I started off great yesterday. 4 way combo right off the bat, portal lock opens, thought "man, I am in the ZONE!", followed up by a slingshot bounce to outlane.

Still only averaging 200-300 million per game. I envy people scoring in the billions.

#8718 2 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

I started off great yesterday. 4 way combo right off the bat, portal lock opens, thought "man, I am in the ZONE!", followed up by a slingshot bounce to outlane.
Still only averaging 200-300 million per game. I envy people scoring in the billions.

Same here, haven't cracked the Billion yet - Keith's games have notoriously hungry outlanes. Try moving the posts down, that should help somewhat.
Someone I know when they couldn't advance far enough into the game he just turned after a few months games to 5 ball and I will be doing the same after a few months on this one. Not there yet but I figure somewhere next year. Not everybody can be Keith or Karl but I still want to see the game.

#8719 2 years ago
Quoted from T3quila:

Same here, haven't cracked the Billion yet - Keith's games have notoriously hungry outlanes. Try moving the posts down, that should help somewhat.

Ships with outlanes closed all the way. Maybe I'll put a rubber across the outlanes

#8720 2 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Ships with outlanes closed all the way. Maybe I'll put a rubber across the outlanes

Try star posts first if you’re struggling……..lots of family game rooms have them in the outlanes on the recent sterns

#8721 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballHaven:

Try star posts first if you’re struggling……..lots of family game rooms have them in the outlanes on the recent sterns

Nah, was just kidding about the rubber across the outlanes. Personally I don't like making changes to games that change the geometry beyond the designer's intent. I will just focus on getting better. Worst case I will up it to 5 balls to see more of the game.

#8722 2 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Bought mine used... wasn't sure if that was the case. I like my games stock as stock can be but wasn't moving those posts... had myself convinced that they must have been installed that way Glad to hear they were.

I had my best game last night, killed it (For me anyway), 3 gems on my first ball, earned 3 extra balls in total, failed on Soul Gem, oddly Thanos didn't attack before I got Black Order, got a 4th gem and then failed . I didn't think Soul Gem was a requirement for Thanos to attack, but I was happy he didn't.

#8723 2 years ago
Quoted from roar:

Bought mine used... wasn't sure if that was the case. I like my games stock as stock can be but wasn't moving those posts... had myself convinced that they must have been installed that way Glad to hear they were.

I had my best game last night, killed it (For me anyway), 3 gems on my first ball, earned 3 extra balls in total, failed on Soul Gem, oddly Thanos didn't attack before I got Black Order, got a 4th gem and then failed . I didn't think Soul Gem was a requirement for Thanos to attack, but I was happy he didn't.

Thanos attacks can be frustrating, but also scores pretty good if you can defend the gems.

#8724 2 years ago
Quoted from roar:

Yes, have to have Soul gem and played (win or lose) at least 2 other gems for Thanos Attacks to start.

#8725 2 years ago

Code update 1.02 was added to the stern website yesterday. You have to scroll down to 4/08/21 (1.01 release date) as the update wasn’t posted at the top.

#8726 2 years ago
Quoted from SlamtiltAB:

Code update 1.02 was added to the stern website yesterday. You have to scroll down to 4/08/21 (1.01 release date) as the update wasn’t posted at the top. Enjoy

Mine shipped with 1.02 and I was wondering what was in the change log. Looks like just two fixes and a node board update.

V1.02.0 - April 13th, 2021
==========================

- Battle Royale - fixed an issue where Wasp and Hawkeye combos were not doing enough damage
- Battle Royale Challenge Mode - fixed an issue where Wasp and Hawkeye combos were doing too much damage

- Adjustment Changes:
- None

- System - Updated to V2.74.0
- Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.69.0

- Added Standard Audit "Total Power Ons" which will display the number of
time the machine has been power cycled. This audit was added in
system 2.45 and is not included for display.

#8727 2 years ago

Finally cracked the 1B club! Had a crusher ball 1 and finally finished all gems with 3/6 wins, saw battle royale and beat it......drained out trying to collect soul gem back from winning the battle.

AA29AC36-223B-42BA-B4C3-F34E5F9E4B96 (resized).jpegAA29AC36-223B-42BA-B4C3-F34E5F9E4B96 (resized).jpeg
#8728 2 years ago

Anyone have any issues where the flippers just stop responding for 3 - 5 seconds during the game. It's not ending the ball, so it shouldn't be a trough issue or it would be counting the bonus.

Our machine at league started doing that last night.

#8729 2 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Anyone have any issues where the flippers just stop responding for 3 - 5 seconds during the game. It's not ending the ball, so it shouldn't be a trough issue or it would be counting the bonus.
Our machine at league started doing that last night.

No, I've never had that happen in the 3100+ games on my AIQ.

Not sure if it's related, but my flippers would get a little sluggish after long play sessions, but @pinmonk's flipper coil fans fixed that.

#8730 2 years ago

Spin that disc!

IMG_1634 (resized).JPGIMG_1634 (resized).JPG
#8731 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Spin that disc! [quoted image]

Is that rubber on the disc? Looks metal?

#8732 2 years ago

Is that rubber on the disc? Looks metal?

It's a really nice aluminum disc that 1956PINHEAD makes. I've been using it around a couple months now with hundreds of plays on it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1341-precision-pinball-prod/05285-dr-strange-disc-mod-kit

#8733 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

[quoted image]

Great flow. First I have seen of that many combos.

#8734 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

It's a really nice aluminum disc that 1956PINHEAD makes. I've been using it around a couple months now with hundreds of plays on it.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1341-precision-pinball-prod/05285-dr-strange-disc-mod-kit

The disc I understand. And have. This??

FF8F9535-CC73-404D-A82B-47F6F2E63996 (resized).jpegFF8F9535-CC73-404D-A82B-47F6F2E63996 (resized).jpeg
#8735 2 years ago

The disc I understand. And have. This??[quoted image]

That is the original post and rubbers from the 'stock' OEM plastic disc. I just moved it over to the aluminum disc. That's a metal washer under the screw head.

#8736 2 years ago

Slowly...creeping....to...one....billion club.

Heck of a two games this morning. First one hit 430 mil and broke three records that have been stagnant for a while, then the second one hit 632mil with 4 gems and got just GC. Finally got around to giving it a light cleaning as I've been lazy this past month and it made a crazy difference. Had let it slip slowly and really didnt notice the gradual "fade" of speed the game was getting.

2021-11-07 11.51.16 (resized).jpg2021-11-07 11.51.16 (resized).jpg2021-11-07 11.51.44 (resized).jpg2021-11-07 11.51.44 (resized).jpg2021-11-07 11.51.50 (resized).jpg2021-11-07 11.51.50 (resized).jpg2021-11-07 11.51.57 (resized).jpg2021-11-07 11.51.57 (resized).jpg
#8737 2 years ago

The sling ring on my relatively new AIQ Pro is suddenly loose and popping up a little bit on the playfield. Is this an easy fix or something that's going to be more problematic?

I love this game but the amount of repairs I've had to do in my short time owning it has been very disappointing.

Just not really sure what the fix is here.

#8738 2 years ago

The sling ring on my relatively new AIQ Pro is suddenly loose and popping up a little bit on the playfield. Is this an easy fix or something that's going to be more problematic?
I love this game but the amount of repairs I've had to do in my short time owning it has been very disappointing.
Just not really sure what the fix is here.

sling ring...dr strange spinner? That one is a common thing. Are the copper bushings loose that keeps the rod in place? If so, an "easy" fix is using a very light amount of super glue to attach it more securely into the carrier. Just make sure not to put too much or that it spills outside of the busing inside ring as it can get on the rod. Long term solution is asking Stern for a replacement carrier. I had that problem and the new carrier they sent me had the copper bushing properly fixed.

Yeah, I feel yah on having to make a lot of adjustments. I had to do the same on mine for the first month, but once everything was adjusted and upgraded, no issues with like 1k games into it now. The big issues with mine was the spinner, subway carrier, and the coil stops+sleeves i had to fix. What other repairs have you had to do to it so far?

#8739 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

That is the original post and rubbers from the 'stock' OEM plastic disc. I just moved it over to the aluminum disc. That's a metal washer under the screw head.

What color and kind of post material is that.

Stock attached.

782F17ED-8792-4CDE-B46D-5E4E76950EB5 (resized).jpeg782F17ED-8792-4CDE-B46D-5E4E76950EB5 (resized).jpeg
#8740 2 years ago

Anyone know if you can build up the value on the Binary shot? It looks like it lights the Captain Marvel shot after X spins. Once you hit that, then the left ramp appears to be lit for a hurry up. Is there a way to build the value on the hurry up?

#8741 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

sling ring...dr strange spinner? That one is a common thing. Are the copper bushings loose that keeps the rod in place? If so, an "easy" fix is using a very light amount of super glue to attach it more securely into the carrier. Just make sure not to put too much or that it spills outside of the busing inside ring as it can get on the rod. Long term solution is asking Stern for a replacement carrier. I had that problem and the new carrier they sent me had the copper bushing properly fixed.
Yeah, I feel yah on having to make a lot of adjustments. I had to do the same on mine for the first month, but once everything was adjusted and upgraded, no issues with like 1k games into it now. The big issues with mine was the spinner, subway carrier, and the coil stops+sleeves i had to fix. What other repairs have you had to do to it so far?

My machine came without the flippers working correctly when I got it. Ended up being an issue with a node board so for now I have one of the connections disconnected on the GI lights. It just means the lower play field is a little dim, but at least it works.

When it's plugged in it just goes through an endless reboot cycle. At the moment I'm waiting on them to have the node board in stock to replace it.

You know I always just assumed that the disc was meant to represent the sling ring which is the thing in the comics that allows Doctor strange to travel the way he does. I guess they never really call it that do they?

#8742 2 years ago

My machine came without the flippers working correctly when I got it. Ended up being an issue with a node board so for now I have one of the connections disconnected on the GI lights. It just means the lower play field is a little dim, but at least it works.
When it's plugged in it just goes through an endless reboot cycle. At the moment I'm waiting on them to have the node board in stock to replace it.
You know I always just assumed that the disc was meant to represent the sling ring which is the thing in the comics that allows Doctor strange to travel the way he does. I guess they never really call it that do they?

Heh, yeah sling is right just rarely see it referenced as that...moreso the physical/mechanical description. Was just making sure. But yeah, check that the top or bottom bushing is fixed on the carrier ends. When it looks to have popped up all of a sudden or if its slanted randomly, thats almost guaranteed the issue. On my first week of ownership I put a very small dot or two of gorilla super glue and pressed it firmly onto the carrier to make sure doesnt adhere slanted. Later on I got a replacement carrier and also the upgraded carrier someone here offers and both of those were more permanent solutions.

#8743 2 years ago

Stock attached. [quoted image]

It's a black hard rubber. Your stock one should be the same.

#8744 2 years ago

Stock attached. [quoted image]

1/2" black rubber post sleeves. You can replace them with stock rubber, or here is a link to some silicone ones at Titan: https://www.titanpinball.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=52

Manual p55 (resized).pngManual p55 (resized).png
#8745 2 years ago

Anyone know if you can build up the value on the Binary shot? It looks like it lights the Captain Marvel shot after X spins. Once you hit that, then the left ramp appears to be lit for a hurry up. Is there a way to build the value on the hurry up?

Gem placement on marvel is the only way I am aware of.

#8746 2 years ago

Picked up the armor at MGC.

6B00CC02-37A6-4461-B9B7-C167EBE3B909 (resized).jpeg6B00CC02-37A6-4461-B9B7-C167EBE3B909 (resized).jpeg81BBF978-E8A9-46FC-A9E8-EEB3706A5F89 (resized).jpeg81BBF978-E8A9-46FC-A9E8-EEB3706A5F89 (resized).jpegDDD2656B-749E-4533-9D76-E57537F1F619 (resized).jpegDDD2656B-749E-4533-9D76-E57537F1F619 (resized).jpeg
#8747 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Picked up the armor at MGC. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

looks snazzy!

new member of the club picked up my first NIB pro from Operation Pinball 1.02 code , damn easy transaction ,ordered .... 4 days later at my door, just like amazon!

amazing shooter!! my mind is blown with the intricacies of the code but am learning the basics , spiteful machine though
last night had gem quest lit but delayed it to hit combos to get portal locks x 2 , hit spinner for lock # 2 , ball lasers down outlane.. arrrgh!

minor annoyance of plunger or auto plunge not powerful enough to make skill shot 95% of the time , have a red spring ordered but thought i would play with auto plunge setting but can't find the auto plunge setting adjustment in the service menu , brain fart maybe but where is it?

#8748 2 years ago

Welcome to the club... I really need to get lit buttons. The look great on this machine

#8749 2 years ago

Not sure that the Pro works in the same way as the Premium/LE where you can build the Binary shot multiplier up to a maximum of 5X and double that with the Reality Gem.

On the Premium/LE, you hit the Black Widow shot and Captain Marvel shot after going Binary to increase multiplier and collect Binary bonus.

#8750 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Not sure that the Pro works in the same way as the Premium/LE where you can build the Binary shot multiplier up to a maximum of 5X and double that with the Reality Gem.

I can confirm that the Pro does not work that way. There is no multiplier available, though you can obviously still double the Hurry-Up using the Reality Gem.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Columbia, SC
$ 24.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.00
$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

4,999 (Firm)
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.50
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Little Rock, AR
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,722 posts in this topic. You are on page 175 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/175?hl=tippyroad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.