04.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg
IMG_1031 (resized).JPG
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
36863FBC-80B4-44C0-BAA5-628E16C6A2D9 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 174 of 255.
#8651 2 years ago
Quoted from petrieslastword:

I had a little bit of remourse at first about the Premium Extras, but I think the Pro is a better playing game. The Spinner raising looks cool but just slows things down, and the Marvel Ramp even modded still only hits 90%. Putting that money into Toys for the Pro has been a much better investment.

What's the Black Widow Tower you speak of? I must be missing it.
I am on a Pro, doesn't seem to be any kind of Pym Lab Upgrades there since it's just a simple target. Am I correct?

I don't have any trouble hitting the marvel ramp on my machine and I don't have the mod. I wonder what the cause is that makes some machines so much more likely to reject. The shot flow is just insane with the marvel ramp in the mix.

I'm the opposite where I just can't stand the pro but love the premium. The raising spinner and subway give me time to take a breath and wipe the sweat off my hands heh. Not generally enough time to take a drink though... I have a lot of 15+ minutes games on this one. Just so smooth to shoot.

#8652 2 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Unfortunately not. I wish it was fade. It can be the first shot or the last shot. The flipper is just inconsistent in strength.

I would probably replace the coil if I were in your shoes just to rule it out and save my sanity. $15 part and just a little quality time

#8653 2 years ago

Has anyone switched out the metal return lane guides with a plastic clear or colored version to allow more light from those lower GI bulbs?

#8654 2 years ago
Quoted from AiriusTorpora:

I would probably replace the coil if I were in your shoes just to rule it out and save my sanity. $15 part and just a little quality time

Or for a quick test to rule out the coil before ordering one, swap the coils among the flippers to see if the issue persists. Kinda narrow down the possible kinks

#8655 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Oh man, thats where I'm at with the Marvel ramp....lots of the love/hate of this game for me is that one. I can imagine just being the spinner would be a lot quicker and more reliable shots (super more reliable)...but at the same time when you get the loop shot just right, it feels very satisfying.

I assume the tdiddy 3D printed mod helps in a similar fashion, but my DIY Lexan mod for the Captain Marvel ramp has eliminated all rejects on strong shots... I do have "weak" shots that don't make it all the way up, come back down still (sometimes SDTM ). But no frustration or reliability issues on the CM shot for me. I do also keep playfield cleaned and waxed often. Also - a little "tweaking" of the wireform mount to the left-front of the ramp can help eliminate rejects.

1b67b38b301f34d421bbe9377f867ef29640e7b0 (resized).jpg1b67b38b301f34d421bbe9377f867ef29640e7b0 (resized).jpg

#8656 2 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Unfortunately not. I wish it was fade. It can be the first shot or the last shot. The flipper is just inconsistent in strength.

I would also recommend adjusting the End of Stroke (EOS) contacts to open right at the end of the flipper travel and no sooner as opening sooner would reduce full power earlier in the flip.

#8657 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I assume the tdiddy 3D printed mod helps in a similar fashion, but my DIY Lexan mod for the Captain Marvel ramp has eliminated all rejects on strong shots... I do have "weak" shots that don't make it all the way up, come back down still (sometimes SDTM ). But no frustration or reliability issues on the CM shot for me. I do also keep playfield cleaned and waxed often. Also - a little "tweaking" of the wireform mount to the left-front of the ramp can help eliminate rejects.
[quoted image]

Most of mine are weak in accuracy as i still kinda suck at precision. I have a printed piece for the fix, but most of my rejects just comes from not hitting it dead center going up the wireform. And if its not a proper feed, I've had frequent shots make it almost halfway up the loop then just return back down. Havent played the Pro but I'm assuming that in comparison its more forgiving in completing the exit.

#8658 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Most of mine are weak in accuracy as i still kinda suck at precision. I have a printed piece for the fix, but most of my rejects just comes from not hitting it dead center going up the wireform. And if its not a proper feed, I've had frequent shots make it almost halfway up the loop then just return back down. Havent played the Pro but I'm assuming that in comparison its more forgiving in completing the exit.

Yeah, I haven't played the Pro yet either and agree it is most likely more forgiving. In my case, the Captain Marvel loop is the best shot in the game and one of my favorites in all of pinball!

#8659 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Yeah, I haven't played the Pro yet either and agree it is most likely more forgiving. In my case, the Captain Marvel loop is the best shot in the game and one of my favorites in all of pinball!

It has a very unique sound pattern as it travels that path...give me little moments of joy just hearing it.

#8660 2 years ago

the Marvel Ramp even modded still only hits 90%

The Marvel ramp is a hard shot. It's rejecting because you miss it.

#8661 2 years ago

Just got my game back from location so I haven't played it much lately...Was going through the feature adjustments and noticed each gem quest had a ball save timer that can be adjusted. Is this enabled after completing the specific gem quest? I notice it doesn't engage when you start the quest, which would be nice. I just don't notice any ball save timer during the game relative to any gem quests. Wondering if it's a glitch or if I'm not understanding where the timer is enabled.

#8662 2 years ago
Quoted from DJY2J:

Just got my game back from location so I haven't played it much lately...Was going through the feature adjustments and noticed each gem quest had a ball save timer that can be adjusted. Is this enabled after completing the specific gem quest? I notice it doesn't engage when you start the quest, which would be nice. I just don't notice any ball save timer during the game relative to any gem quests. Wondering if it's a glitch or if I'm not understanding where the timer is enabled.

If you start a gem quest with one or two portal locks, there is a ball save. Maybe these are the adjustments you are seeing?

#8663 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Yeah you're right, I think I confused it with Thanos Attacks that can be the 3 ball.
I like your idea of still having some kind of mode if you have all 6 gems when getting to Battle Thanos. Definitely feels like something is missing.
Hopefully we get at

Quoted from Eightball88:

If you start a gem quest with one or two portal locks, there is a ball save. Maybe these are the adjustments you are seeing?

This would be my guess as well, haven’t ever noticed a ball saver for gem modes except when there’s a portal lock that goes along with it

#8664 2 years ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

This would be my guess as well, haven’t ever noticed a ball saver for gem modes except when there’s a portal lock that goes along with it

Ok yeah that makes sense then. I remember a ball save when I start a quest with 2+ balls. Thanks.

Wish there was a way to add it on just one. Had the game over a year and still ball times are pretty low IMO. Seems to drain a lot right and left still.

#8665 2 years ago

Anyone know if this ad for the LE for 10.2k is real? I have messaged a few times and not gotten a response.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/113878

He has a few ads and I don't see any action on them.

#8666 2 years ago

I had a little bit of remourse at first about the Premium Extras, but I think the Pro is a better playing game. The Spinner raising looks cool but just slows things down, and the Marvel Ramp even modded still only hits 90%. Putting that money into Toys for the Pro has been a much better investment.

What's the Black Widow Tower you speak of? I must be missing it.
I am on a Pro, doesn't seem to be any kind of Pym Lab Upgrades there since it's just a simple target. Am I correct?

You might be right about the Pro vs Premium. Having that fear with Godzilla as well. Mechs are cool but when it takes away from the pinball game…making it unnecessarily difficult somewhere in between seems to be the right spot. The subway with the Capt Marvel spinner probably makes the best playing game.

You are correct about the Pym lab. I was referring to the link in post #8649 by Magicmike0

#8667 2 years ago
Quoted from mrboboto:

Totally agree 100%, this is something I've never really understood as a criticism of this ramp. It's a tough shot, its certainly not supposed to be easy and you have to hit it pretty much dead on because the ball has to go vertically up and over. I haven't adjusted it or modded it - it just seems to me if it rejects it's because I simply didn't hit it accurately enough.

#8668 2 years ago
Quoted from mrboboto:

Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Totally agree 100%, this is something I've never really understood as a criticism of this ramp. It's a tough shot, its certainly not supposed to be easy and you have to hit it pretty much dead on because the ball has to go vertically up and over. I haven't adjusted it or modded it - it just seems to me if it rejects it's because I simply didn't hit it accurately enough.

It's definitely not a "Gimme", but I think some of the criticism and questioning is because in all of the pictures on the Stern website, the Captain Marvel ramp has a different wireform design where all of the wires come down to the top of the ramp. In production models, the wireform was changed and it leaves a large hole between the ramp and wireform where one wire stops short.

I used to get occasional rejects on good, accurate shots and sometimes the ball would fall through the hole. I doubt either of these were conscious design efforts, especially since the shot is so unique and awesome, why limit it and make it frustrating to many?

With the "Lexan fix" installed, you still have to make a good shot to make the ramp, but occasional strong shots are no longer rejected. Weak shots still do not make the ramp, so a good, solid shot is still required.

#8669 2 years ago

WOW! Might take more than @1956pinhead's excellent aluminum disc upgrade to hit these Insider Connected RPM goals!

Insider Connected AIQ RPMs.pngInsider Connected AIQ RPMs.png
#8670 2 years ago
Quoted from mrboboto:

It's a pretty well documented flaw that it will reject very good shots that are too strong. These aren't missed shots.

But either way I'm very happy with my pro. The extra spinner is fun, and I really like that there's no slowdown in the gameplay from the underground subway ball lock. I don't really think either machine is better, just slightly different gameplay.

My biggest complaint is that for Avengers fans I don't think there's enough "Avengers" to the table. I think this is the case even on the premium and LE. You really have to add your own toys to bring out the theme in this one. I don't get the same problem from Deadpool, Jurassic Park, Godzilla and others.

The interactive Thor hammer has been my favorite thus far, combined with the sound mod that plays immigrant song during multi-ball. Really takes it to the next level.

#8671 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

WOW! Might take more than 1956PINHEAD's excellent aluminum disc upgrade to hit these Insider Connected RPM goals![quoted image]

Unless that's supposed to be a "." and not a ","! Must be a typo on their end. 800.000 RPM could happen. 800,000 nope.

#8672 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Unless that's supposed to be a "." and not a ","! Must be a typo on their end. 800.000 RPM could happen. 800,000 nope.

Heh, yeah has to be. As a stretch of a possibility could be lifetime accrued rpm scores, but that wouldn't make sense.

Also.... What a game we just had. Ball 1 just about everything clicked. Got 4 gems and lost the power to Thanos. With the extra ball got it back and then..... All down hill from there. That streak of shots on the first one though was amazing. Started sweating in the excitement. My wife got caught up in the adrenaline and she did an awesome job as well. Think she beat her personal best.

I wasn't really going to but might get into the insider connected stuff for this one. It's unfortunate that since I play a lot more than her, it's hard for her to get her initials up there. At least this way she can track her progression.

#8673 2 years ago

The interactive Thor hammer has been my favorite thus far, combined with the sound mod that plays immigrant song during multi-ball. Really takes it to the next level.

Wait? There’s a sound mod, that plays that awesome song from Ragnarok? Talk about a moment! Does it leave the rest of the game alone? Gimme!

#8674 2 years ago

The Insider Connected achievements list for Avengers Infinity Quest is now online. A new game code update should be out very very soon:

Screenshot_20211027-113358_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20211027-113358_Chrome.jpg

#8675 2 years ago

Great news, let’s go!

Oh wait we all need to wait for a code update and then for the eventual release of connect so we are able to buy a connect kit to install

#8676 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Great news, let’s go!
Oh wait we all need to wait for a code update and then for the eventual release of connect so we are able to buy a connect kit to install

Hopefully the update will include fixes from 1.02 and perhaps more.

#8677 2 years ago
Quoted from Magicmike0:

Wait? There’s a sound mod, that plays that awesome song from Ragnarok? Talk about a moment! Does it leave the rest of the game alone? Gimme!

It changes nothing but the music. Gives it the movie soundtrack, which IMO is much better than the default one.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/avengers-infinity-quest-spider-soundmod

I only have the Pro link if you want to PM me, have to hit Spider via PM in that thread for the Prem.

#8678 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

WOW! Might take more than 1956PINHEAD's excellent aluminum disc upgrade to hit these Insider Connected RPM goals![quoted image]

I think we need to know how Stern is measuring the RPM goal. You're right, has to be some kind of long term roll up total or something?

#8679 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Pfffft... you just need to go binary!

#8680 2 years ago

Received my premium translite for my pro from delt31 today. Love it! Makes my topper come together nicely. Glad I bought the pro over the premium. No regrets. Awesome game. Now going to decide on Godzilla pro or premium. Playing a pro again tomorrow then an LE on Friday.

08E62D31-3F5C-4BA5-82A5-6D05937E32BD (resized).jpeg08E62D31-3F5C-4BA5-82A5-6D05937E32BD (resized).jpeg3526C6BA-2664-431B-B085-6903EDAC269E (resized).jpeg3526C6BA-2664-431B-B085-6903EDAC269E (resized).jpeg966B1787-74EC-4B97-9691-1519E6A39F19 (resized).jpeg966B1787-74EC-4B97-9691-1519E6A39F19 (resized).jpeg

#8681 2 years ago

Finally just beat the game, missing only the Space Gem. Took a full year of owning the game to do it. Kinda odd how the game ended, as it threw me into Black Order Battle Royale, which I won, recovering and then placing the Soul Gem (which I had previously lost in Thanos Attacks), then the next spin of the disc didn't give me the option to replay the failed Space Gem quest, it just put me automatically in Battle Thanos.

Had 2 portal locks loaded and wanted to see any additional bonuses from beating the game with all 6 gems collected. Oh well, will have to play better and have all 6 before the final mode next time. It was a rush finishing the game, my heart was about to explode spinning the disc the final time to start Battle Thanos.

#8682 2 years ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

Finally just beat the game, missing only the Space Gem. Took a full year of owning the game to do it. Kinda odd how the game ended, as it threw me into Black Order Battle Royale, which I won, recovering and then placing the Soul Gem (which I had previously lost in Thanos Attacks), then the next spin of the disc didn't give me the option to replay the failed Space Gem quest, it just put me automatically in Battle Thanos.
Had 2 portal locks loaded and wanted to see any additional bonuses from beating the game with all 6 gems collected. Oh well, will have to play better and have all 6 before the final mode next time. It was a rush finishing the game, my heart was about to explode spinning the disc the final time to start Battle Thanos.

Congrats!

Yeah, you need to choose gem quests "wisely" if you lose a gem and have the Soul gem. If you don't replay all lost gems before playing the 6th, after Battle Royale and playing the 6th gem you go to Battle Thanos and don't get the chance to replay any gems until after Battle Thanos...

In your case - since you got the Soul gem back and had already played all other gems - you weren't given the opportunity.

#8683 2 years ago

I have about 300 plays on my premium I've twice had to go searching for screws to the plastic shield that goes in front of the capt marvel ramp. Seems like these are really prone to loosening up and falling out. It doesn't seem like being backed by the opto plastic housing is strong enough for the vibrations that part gets. Has anyone found a way to secure them better?

#8684 2 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

I have about 300 plays on my premium I've twice had to go searching for screws to the plastic shield that goes in front of the capt marvel ramp. Seems like these are really prone to loosening up and falling out. It doesn't seem like being backed by the opto plastic housing is strong enough for the vibrations that part gets. Has anyone found a way to secure them better?

Thats weird, we've had maybe 1k games in the past few months and nothing like that. You can try using threadlocker. Just makes it a little harder to remove later if you need to

#8685 2 years ago

Quoted from Sleal16:

Thats weird, we've had maybe 1k games in the past few months and nothing like that. You can try using threadlocker. Just makes it a little harder to remove later if you need to

Yeah, I've put ~3100 plays on mine with shaker and never had an issue with those screws. Like Sleal16 recommended, a little Loctite should do the trick.

#8686 2 years ago

Well, I said that this game is a love / hate relationship. Right now it is pure hate! I have now had the game 2 months and between 2 weeks and 6 weeks have been fantastic. Beat Thanos 3 times, several 1B+ games, etc. However, the last 2 weeks have been infuriating. All of a sudden it seems like I have magnets on my outlanes. It has always been outlane hungry but I learned to manage it with nudging and avoiding certain shots. The past 2 weeks, not so much.

Have others had long dry spells? Words of encouragement?

#8687 2 years ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

Even the best players have dry spells. Go play your Walking Dead for a week straight and come back to AIQ, it'll seem easy

#8688 2 years ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

Well, I said that this game is a love / hate relationship. Right now it is pure hate! I have now had the game 2 months and between 2 weeks and 6 weeks have been fantastic. Beat Thanos 3 times, several 1B+ games, etc. However, the last 2 weeks have been infuriating. All of a sudden it seems like I have magnets on my outlanes. It has always been outlane hungry but I learned to manage it with nudging and avoiding certain shots. The past 2 weeks, not so much.

I've definitely had dry spells. For sure the outlanes are hungry on AIQ. Nudging can help, but only so much. Sometimes I will take a break for a day or two and play other machines and then come back to AIQ with renewed vigor.

Make sure your flipper rubbers are clean - I clean mine and the playfield probably more than is needed, but I play a lot , and I find keeping the flipper rubbers clean helps make the shots repeatable from game to game.

I've gotten to where I can generally hit all of the shots on AIQ, but some games it just isn't happening. Every now and then I even struggle to make the BW ramp... time to take a break at that point. I also will play the Battle Royale mini game sometimes to try to get my mojo working...

It's weird - sometimes I'll really be struggling on one of my pins, so I move to another one and I'm instantly "In the Zone" on that one for whatever reason.

#8689 2 years ago

I am about to get a delivery of my premium and very excited. This is the first time owning a real pinball machine. People mention regularly cleaning and wonder if people can give my some insight into their cleaning routines and how they do this? What areas, what types of cleaning materials/cloths, how regularly? Thanks in advance!

#8690 2 years ago
Quoted from darthcolejoy:

I am about to get a delivery of my premium and very excited. This is the first time owning a real pinball machine. People mention regularly cleaning and wonder if people can give my some insight into their cleaning routines and how they do this? What areas, what types of cleaning materials/cloths, how regularly? Thanks in advance!

First, ditch the black rubbers on the stock game. Worst idea EVER. Use carnauba wax (no additives/chemicals). Wipe with soft (micro fiber) cloth.
I notice the dirt first on the Iron man and Thor inlanes.

Try not to scratch but Novis (or other Brand Name) works. Over all, the playfield like the clear coat on your vehicle.

Enjoy the game. Its fun.

#8691 2 years ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

Not to sound happy about your misfortune - but I'm glad this is happening to someone else! Jeez, I go through this with all of my games I'll have a few weeks of nothing but absolute frustration where I can't seem to get anything going, then I'll suddenly have amazing games for a short while where every shot goes where it's supposed to. Avengers is definitely one game where this happens a lot. Well... I suppose that pinball for you!

I never really see on streams etc, but I wonder of the likes of Elwin, Kearns and the top players ever have like 10 absolute stinking games in row, give a loud, frustrated expletive and just turn the game off. Ha ha ha...

#8692 2 years ago

We had the exact same problem, pickef up some slightly longer screws from home depot. So issues since. Before it was barely gripping at all with the stock screws. No loosening at all now. I took the screw to home Depot to make sure I was getting correct size, just a 1/4 longer I think.

#8693 2 years ago
Quoted from darthcolejoy:

Welcome to the club! Fun game to play and own. Here's what I do for cleaning:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/143#post-6315907

#8694 2 years ago
Quoted from CypherPinball:

We had the exact same problem, pickef up some slightly longer screws from home depot. So issues since. Before it was barely gripping at all with the stock screws. No loosening at all now. I took the screw to home Depot to make sure I was getting correct size, just a 1/4 longer I think.

I'll take one to home Depot tomorrow and see what I can find. Thanks

#8695 2 years ago

I kind of want to replace the rubbers on my new pro with something more fun than the black I have currently, thinking yellow, purple, or white might look slick. Anyone with specific recommendations who has done this?

#8696 2 years ago

I’m having an issue with the inner loop optical not reading. This is switch 59 in the manual I believe. No alerts on service menu. It looks like it’s out of position, but I don’t see where the height or side to side position can be adjusted. Any ideas?

C022CB68-1A7F-4662-A1FE-47A16E2364E5 (resized).jpegC022CB68-1A7F-4662-A1FE-47A16E2364E5 (resized).jpeg8E3348F8-3121-46BE-BC4C-71F9B4E2ACF8 (resized).jpeg8E3348F8-3121-46BE-BC4C-71F9B4E2ACF8 (resized).jpeg
#8697 2 years ago

I kind of want to replace the rubbers on my new pro with something more fun than the black I have currently, thinking yellow, purple, or white might look slick. Anyone with specific recommendations who has done this?

Where lit within or behind, clear. Everywhere else, I used the color of the playfield or adjacent plastic where the post is. I have red, blue, yellow, and purple. I definitely recommend the low bounce Titans for the main flippers, and a Super Band for the third flipper. The former help prevent bounces over the flippers during multiball, and the latter for tip longevity.

20211030_092444 (resized).jpg20211030_092444 (resized).jpg
#8698 2 years ago
Quoted from Akoger:

I’m having an issue with the inner loop optical not reading. This is switch 59 in the manual I believe. No alerts on service menu. It looks like it’s out of position, but I don’t see where the height or side to side position can be adjusted. Any ideas?[quoted image][quoted image]

I'd give this a try:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/29#post-5909864

#8700 2 years ago

Hey all. Just got AIQ and the first pin I’ve owned. It was amazing to see our boys fall in love with pinball right in front of my eyes with no distraction from video games like they would have in an arcade.

This game is amazing. Really deep rule set but it has some instant gratifying things like Thor multiball to keep kids engaged. So happy it’s in the basement.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Modesto, CA
$ 24.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.00
$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Columbia, SC
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.50
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 174 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/174?hl=djy2j and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.