IMG_1987 (resized).jpeg
look (resized).png
Screenshot_20240402_132312_Stern IC (resized).jpg
magnet (resized).jpg
tmold (resized).jpg
Avengers Right Orbit rattles.gif
05.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,776 posts in this topic. You are on page 170 of 256.
#8451 2 years ago

After defeating Thanos - I was able to keep it going! New record on Super Victory Laps and third game over 4 Billion!

IMG_E1435 (resized).JPGIMG_E1435 (resized).JPG
#8452 2 years ago

For speaker lights---Yes---unplug the CN9--it is for a coin mech--Stern just started using this one. I told Kristin at Mezel and they will eventually get in info.

#8453 2 years ago

Thanks for everyone’s advice! I didn’t put the foam back and I don’t like the look. Gotta take everything apart again….

#8454 2 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

This game is so bright already, Pinstadiums are beyond overkill in this case. I even have the insert, flasher, and GI settings turned down. Granted, I have mirror blades on mine, and they do help to illuminate the playfield by reflecting the factory lighting. Save the Pinstadiums for a darker game that actually needs help. The set I have will be going on my BM66, when Stern finally completes my "May" build.

I added clear translucent rubber to my pro and that makes a big difference also for cheap. Also added a ball trough LED strip. Pinstadium lights seems like an expensive overkill add on. Also did it to my GOTG.

#8455 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

After defeating Thanos - I was able to keep it going! New record on Super Victory Laps and third game over 4 Billion!
[quoted image]

Thats freaking awesome. I need to go back and watch some of your vids and learn some stuff. I'm hoping to hit a billion by end of year, but we'll see.

#8456 2 years ago
Quoted from ScoobaDoo:

Thanks for everyone’s advice! I didn’t put the foam back and I don’t like the look. Gotta take everything apart again….

Yes, the CN9 connection is only used from the factory to provide +12v of power to the 9 holed bill validator harness that hangs on the back of the coin door. Stern just started using it during one of the early Avengers: Infinity Quest runs. So unplugging the factory connection at CN9 is fine even if you are using a 110vac bill validator (which most of them used in the US are). You just won't want to unplug it if you are using a +12vdc bill validator that is using that 9 holed connection on the back of the coin door for its power. My light kits have been using that connection since SPIKE 1 was first released and I have yet to have a single person contact me and say they needed that connection for a +12vdc bill validator.

Good call on putting the foam back in. I really struggle to understand why anyone would take the foam out when using the factory 4" speaker plates, unless they have a design mounted on the front of the grills that looks better without the foam (which some of them do). I have even seen people take the foam out when they didn't even have speaker lights installed??? Do they really like seeing those 4" speaker holes being off center in the grill area with the bars running though them?!?

I'm glad you got the power connection sorted and I hope you like the light kit.

Doug

#8457 2 years ago

Finally Beat Thanos! Thanks to all who posted instructional videos and tips. No way could I have figured it out by myself.

I also recently changed out the right flipper assembly. Not sure if that had anything to do with it, but it didn't hurt!

244440331_836705907018187_4316415481696105604_n (resized).jpg244440331_836705907018187_4316415481696105604_n (resized).jpg
#8458 2 years ago
Quoted from marioparty34:

Finally Beat Thanos! Thanks to all who posted instructional videos and tips. No way could I have figured it out by myself.
I also recently changed out the right flipper assembly. Not sure if that had anything to do with it, but it didn't hurt!
[quoted image]

Nicely Done!

#8459 2 years ago

Curious, hows most people's sound quality on the game? Since I got the game, its had some persistent rough artifacts kinda sounding like crackling. With most of the audio its a little subtle but with louder voices and other clips its more apparent. At first I thought it was the speakers and I was going to deal with them at some point later, but when I installed the headphone jack and had a few games off of that, its the exact same. I tried changing some of the random settings but still can't seem to clean it up. Not sure where to look exactly.

#8460 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Curious, hows most people's sound quality on the game? Since I got the game, its had some persistent rough artifacts kinda sounding like crackling. With most of the audio its a little subtle but with louder voices and other clips its more apparent. At first I thought it was the speakers and I was going to deal with them at some point later, but when I installed the headphone jack and had a few games off of that, its the exact same. I tried changing some of the random settings but still can't seem to clean it up. Not sure where to look exactly.

Yeah, me and a couple other Pinsiders have this same issue. I upgraded my speakers to Pinwoofers and I still get the "crackling" sound... Seems to be just a flaw in the game. They might address it with the new code that includes insider connected but who knows.

#8461 2 years ago

Could it be a 'victim of the loudness war', audio compression artifacts, or something similar? I hope they can remaster the audio in this title to provide better audio quality. Not different music or call-outs, just better fidelity to the master copy.

#8462 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Yeah, me and a couple other Pinsiders have this same issue. I upgraded my speakers to Pinwoofers and I still get the "crackling" sound... Seems to be just a flaw in the game. They might address it with the new code that includes insider connected but who knows.

Alrighty, wont waste more time fiddling with it =)

Thanks!

#8463 2 years ago

Yeah there is definitely some sort of audio "defects". I think clipping is the correct term, but not sure. It doesn't seem to be volume related. I've noticed it on a few other recent Sterns as well, but AIQ seems the worst. It's not terrible though, and I'm pretty much used to it.

#8464 2 years ago

Would love Stern to remaster the sound on AIQ, but I no longer have the noise issues by using the following direct Spike 2 connections, instead of using the stock in-line sound connection. But agree the cracking noises etc shouldn’t be there on the regular inline system using CN1 & CN4. Stern should remaster the sound so you don’t have to use CN5 for a direct connection.

But just added new wiring harness from Pinsound directly connected to my Spike 2 board and must say, the sound has come alive to the next level. So much better than when the sound went inline through CN1 & CN4 regular connection. Which sounded muddy and muffled somewhat by comparison to a Spike 2 direct CN5 board 7 pin connection splitting the back box speakers and the subwoofer directly amplified through separate amplifiers. Now that AIQ sound track is quite good! dinot gave me the idea. Cracking noises etc now gone.

This is a photo of the same setup on my Batman, which I did exactly the same on AIQ. You can see the wiring harness coming off Spike 2 direct connection CN5. I was going to make the wiring harness myself, but then learned Pinsound already makes them, so ordered a set for every machine and wow, the sound is amazing now! Can hear sounds not really distinguishable before.

150A67AD-8E44-4067-A161-F3A6FE6625F4 (resized).jpeg150A67AD-8E44-4067-A161-F3A6FE6625F4 (resized).jpeg

#8465 2 years ago

Anyone else seeing this "issue"?

I submitted to Stern "Bug Report" email over the weekend, but haven't received a response.

I've noticed several times where I have beaten the current gem quest high score, but the game doesn't recognize it and never asks me to enter initials after the game ends and still shows the old gem quest high score...

I'm running 1.01 code. I am wondering if this “Bug” is related to if you get victory laps or not during a gem quest? Maybe Victory laps prevent getting a gem quest high score as it seems the victory laps are added to the quest score.

One example in the pictures below - poor quality zoomed in video screen capture during game showing 335 Million Reality Gem Quest - and the displayed "old" 173 Million Reality Gem Quest high score still showing after the game.

Screenshot 2021-10-07 094914 (resized).pngScreenshot 2021-10-07 094914 (resized).png
#8466 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I submitted to Stern "Bug Report" email over the weekend, but haven't received a response.
I've noticed several times where I have beaten the current gem quest high score, but the game doesn't recognize it and never asks me to enter initials after the game ends and still shows the old gem quest high score...
I'm running 1.01 code. I am wondering if this “Bug” is related to if you get victory laps or not during a gem quest? Maybe Victory laps prevent getting a gem quest high score as it seems the victory laps are added to the quest score.
One example in the pictures below - poor quality zoomed in video screen capture during game showing 335 Million Reality Gem Quest - and the displayed "old" 173 Million Reality Gem Quest high score still showing after the game.[quoted image]

My experience with sending bug report e-mails is that they don't seem to send a response or a confirmation it was received. I'm guessing they do receive them though.

#8467 2 years ago

My game recently started getting massive airballs when hitting the sanctum target. Sometimes even hitting the flasher right above it or banging on the ramps. Looking thru the thread I see this happens quite a bit but I didn't see a long term solution to it. Has anyone found one? I have checked the disk is level. Thanks

#8468 2 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

My game recently started getting massive airballs when hitting the sanctum target. Sometimes even hitting the flasher right above it or banging on the ramps. Looking thru the thread I see this happens quite a bit but I didn't see a long term solution to it. Has anyone found one? I have checked the disk is level. Thanks

Besides the disc level, check that the sanctum target didnt get slightly bent from repeated use. might need to get slightly bent back in if thats the case.

#8469 2 years ago

My game recently started getting massive airballs when hitting the sanctum target.

I get a lot of airballs with my AIQ. Much more so than any other pin. It just seems like something I’m going to have to accept. I can’t say they are caused by one particular shot or issue.

#8470 2 years ago

Quoted from Sleal16:

Besides the disc level, check that the sanctum target didnt get slightly bent from repeated use. might need to get slightly bent back in if thats the case.

Yes, as Sleal16 said - check those items first which may help.

I keep my AIQ waxed and fast and get occasional air balls off of the Sanctum target with solid shots... a few actually have landed in the wireforms!

One airball broke a chunk off of the plastic above the Sanctum target as well. Other than the recommendations above, I think it's just part of the game. My TZ does similar on the target beside the Slot Machine scoop. That target is much closer to the flippers and I have a had airballs fly back over the flippers a few times!

#8471 2 years ago

Thanks, I'll double check the disk and the target. I've had it rebound so hard it hit the glass and ended up in the shooter lane. That was interesting to say the least. I might also be hitting it more intentionally now as I'm moving past the flailing to controlled gameplay as I learn the pin.

#8472 2 years ago

Most standup targets (on all games) will eventually get bashed enough to bend them back slightly, which basically turns them into little catapults. Just bend them back forward. Usually you can do it with your fingers, but sometimes a flat head screwdriver behind it for leverage helps. It's ok to go a little "too far", but make sure the switch isn't stuck shut after. May have to adjust the switch blades a bit.

#8473 2 years ago

When they say level the disk are they talking about levelling the disk to the mount with the 4 screws? I'm not entirely sure what I am levelling. I have a pretty big lip on the outer ring thing that has the 4 screws going into it but I didn't think that moved?

EDIT: doh I found it and yeah I'm doing it wrong https://o.pinside.com/a/6e/95/a6e9501ad7ebf2b6df36240d756023483680a872.pdf

#8474 2 years ago

I'm in!
Just got a NIB premium yesterday.
Set it up, updated the code, and so far it's great!

Only issue so far was that the switch wiring for the portal entrance opto and the Captain Marvel ramp entrance opto were switched with each other at the molex connectors under the playfield. Took a while to figure out what was going on and 5 minutes to fix.

#8475 2 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

I'm in!
Just got a NIB premium yesterday.
Set it up, updated the code, and so far it's great!
Only issue so far was that the switch wiring for the portal entrance opto and the Captain Marvel ramp entrance opto were switched with each other at the molex connectors under the playfield. Took a while to figure out what was going on and 5 minutes to fix.

Wow... how did you pull that off with Stern cancelling all the October-December shipments for 2021 and pushing everything back to 2022 ?

#8476 2 years ago
Quoted from AiriusTorpora:

Wow... how did you pull that off with Stern cancelling all the October-December shipments for 2021 and pushing everything back to 2022 ?

Another Pinsider set it up from distributor stock. February 2021 build date.

#8477 2 years ago

Anyone know where I can order a new captain marvel wireform? I didn't see one one pinball life or Marco. Mine broke at the inlane mount and I'll get it spot welded but would like a replacement as well.

#8478 2 years ago
Quoted from Zambonilli:

Anyone know where I can order a new captain marvel wireform? I didn't see one one pinball life or Marco. Mine broke at the inlane mount and I'll get it spot welded but would like a replacement as well.

Mine broke in similar place and I went through my distributor and Stern sent me a replacement under warranty. They just needed my Serial number.

#8479 2 years ago
Quoted from AiriusTorpora:

When you say everything do you mean all avengers or do you mean all runs other than Godzilla?

#8480 2 years ago

How would I find out about Sterns build schedule and or shipping schedule?

#8481 2 years ago
Quoted from Tippyroad:

When you say everything do you mean all avengers or do you mean all runs other than Godzilla?

Quoted from Tippyroad:

How would I find out about Sterns build schedule and or shipping schedule?

Listen to the Pinball Show podcast episode 77. Zach, a distributor, talks about the delays.

Mando pushed from Oct to Dec. DP Premium may still be Dec but in lower quantities. DP Pro, JP, Stranger Things all pushed to 2022.

I think that is the basic summary.

#8482 2 years ago

thanks @awesome1, I reached out to Stern support for the 1st time ever and have a resolution already. Kudos to Stern support.

#8483 2 years ago
Quoted from Zambonilli:

thanks awesome1, I reached out to Stern support for the 1st time ever and have a resolution already. Kudos to Stern support.

Stern support has been great for me too. One of my lockdown bar latches snapped. I emailed Stern and had a response in minutes. Sent a picture and serial number and they placed a free replacement order that same day. Less than a week later, I already have it at my house.

What more can you ask for?

#8484 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Would love Stern to remaster the sound on AIQ, but I no longer have the noise issues by using the following direct Spike 2 connections, instead of using the stock in-line sound connection. But agree the cracking noises etc shouldn’t be there on the regular inline system using CN1 & CN4. Stern should remaster the sound so you don’t have to use CN5 for a direct connection.
But just added new wiring harness from Pinsound directly connected to my Spike 2 board and must say, the sound has come alive to the next level. So much better than when the sound went inline through CN1 & CN4 regular connection. Which sounded muddy and muffled somewhat by comparison to a Spike 2 direct CN5 board 7 pin connection splitting the back box speakers and the subwoofer directly amplified through separate amplifiers. Now that AIQ sound track is quite good! dinot gave me the idea. Cracking noises etc now gone.
This is a photo of the same setup on my Batman, which I did exactly the same on AIQ. You can see the wiring harness coming off Spike 2 direct connection CN5. I was going to make the wiring harness myself, but then learned Pinsound already makes them, so ordered a set for every machine and wow, the sound is amazing now! Can hear sounds not really distinguishable before.
[quoted image]

So going stock speakers/woofer I'm guessing you need more than just the harness, right? The harness looks to take in the aux connection and converts it into the pin header. If the current setup has it going wired straight into CN1/CN4, then I need to change that pin header into an aux in order to use the harness. In your batman photo you have an amp, so think thats doing the work there on the conversion. Like...I might just leave as is till I get a bigger fix, as the issue with the headphones on its header is the same as the cn1/4 connection.

#8485 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

So going stock speakers/woofer I'm guessing you need more than just the harness, right? The harness looks to take in the aux connection and converts it into the pin header. If the current setup has it going wired straight into CN1/CN4, then I need to change that pin header into an aux in order to use the harness. In your batman photo you have an amp, so think thats doing the work there on the conversion. Like...I might just leave as is till I get a bigger fix, as the issue with the headphones on its header is the same as the cn1/4 connection.

The harness has two output 3.5mm female connections. One for back box speakers and one for the Subwoofer. You may plug into the harness any amp you wish. There’s a good option $89 amp on Amazon.

Spike 2 direct sound connection is worth the effort, because the sound upgrade is so much audibly better it’s not even close. My TMNT has a range of sounds that came alive with the direct connection. Batman’s flat mono track, made a 180 sound wise. AIQ leaps over the regular connection. Unfortunate that Stern provides, but does not use the CN5 connection they put on the board.

#8486 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

One example in the pictures below - poor quality zoomed in video screen capture during game showing 335 Million Reality Gem Quest - and the displayed "old" 173 Million Reality Gem Quest high score still showing after the game.[quoted image]

Yes I have experienced this as well, with the reality gem and I think the power gem high score. Good idea to take a photo to prove you're not crazy!

#8487 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Use the pinnovators spike 2 adapter. Used them on all my stern spike 2 games so far. Works awesome and only $35 plus shipping.

#8488 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

The harness has two output 3.5mm female connections. One for back box speakers and one for the Subwoofer. You may plug into the harness any amp you wish. There’s a good option $89 amp on Amazon.
Spike 2 direct sound connection is worth the effort, because the sound upgrade is so much audibly better it’s not even close. My TMNT has a range of sounds that came alive with the direct connection. Batman’s flat mono track, made a 180 sound wise. AIQ leaps over the regular connection. Unfortunate that Stern provides, but does not use the CN5 connection they put on the board.

Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Use the pinnovators spike 2 adapter. Used them on all my stern spike 2 games so far. Works awesome and only $35 plus shipping.

Cool, i'll mess around with these options. If I add the amp, might rewire the headphone jack and volume control to fit in as well.

#8489 2 years ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

Listen to the Pinball Show podcast episode 77. Zach, a distributor, talks about the delays.
Mando pushed from Oct to Dec. DP Premium may still be Dec but in lower quantities. DP Pro, JP, Stranger Things all pushed to 2022.
I think that is the basic summary.

Avengers premium is also pushed to 2022. Also my local distro is not expecting Godzillas (except the couple LEs he scored) until 2022.

#8490 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

[quoted image]

Quoted from Sleal16:

Quoted from Thunderbird:

Thunderbird it looks like you are running a new amp and not just the cable, right? What amp are you using to power the speakers now?

I'm sure Stern is using the same preamp line out signal from C5 as they are for their own amplifiers, including headphone. This would imply the Stern amp is creating the poor sound quality.

Upgrading to a Pinsound plus on my Twilight Zone was a huge upgrade. I haven't looked into something similar for Spike 2 Sterns yet. I have upgraded speakers and external sub on all my pins as well. The sound quality on my AIQ and Deadpool isn't bad actually...

#8491 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Thunderbird it looks like you are running a new amp and not just the cable, right? What amp are you using to power the speakers now?
I'm sure Stern is using the same preamp line out signal from C5 as they are for their own amplifiers, including headphone. This would imply the Stern amp is creating the poor sound quality.
Upgrading to a Pinsound plus on my Twilight Zone was a huge upgrade. I haven't looked into something similar for Spike 2 Sterns yet. I have upgraded speakers and external sub on all my pins as well. The sound quality on my AIQ and Deadpool isn't bad actually...

Ok, adjusted my pinside searches and think i found the right info from pinkmunk: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/replacing-on-board-amp-with-external-amp-for-iron-maiden

It has a god explanation of what I'm hearing too. I'll play with making the harnesses this weekend and see how much of an improvement I can hear. And yeah, its not that the audio is bad, but I "lose" sleep knowing or believing that something could be improved by me, lol. I have very acute hearing (its a curse), so it stands out, more-so with headphones. If after the fixes/options are exhausted still sounds the same, think I can rest easy knowing that its out of my control.

#8492 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

My understanding is Stern is not using the same line out from Spike 2 meaning CN5. It is a completely different location on the board and exits audio in its purest form by passing Stern cheap amp. Stern is using a different output entirely CN1 & CN4, which are not direct sound connections and goes through their amp. I was using the same amp prior the harness from CN1 & CN4 and the sound was not as clear, even muddy and murky by comparison, even with the amp installed inline.

You’re right, Stern’s weak amp is causing issues in poor quality sound it appears, along with their cheap speakers. LE back box speakers are adequate, but the woofer is still subpar. I always put in a new woofer. I don’t do this to make the volume louder, rather to give greater sound fidelity at lower volumes. I purchased an amp in the photo, but they’re quite pricy, compared to buying this one from Amazon. I also made some amps like you see in the photo, that I ordered from Alibaba for $10 a piece, one for upper speakers and one for lower.

Also ordered this one from Amazon, which is actually better. For only $79, that does both upper and lower speakers. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08CJZGT6H/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title

#8493 2 years ago

Hit 3000 games played tonight! 11 months of ownership!

IMG_1462 (resized).JPGIMG_1462 (resized).JPG
#8494 2 years ago

429 Million Soul Gem Jackpot Champion 286M Reality Gem w/Victory Laps Multiball
Level 2 Black Widow to collect Soul Gem Jackpot

#8495 2 years ago

Does anyone happen to have the instructions for the Stern Avengers shooter rod installation? I am specifically looking for information as to where to make the connection to get it to light up? Sorry, I seem to have misplaced mine.

#8496 2 years ago
Quoted from Looking4FirstPin:

Does anyone happen to have the instructions for the Stern Avengers shooter rod installation? I am specifically looking for information as to where to make the connection to get it to light up? Sorry, I seem to have misplaced mine.

I would expect it would be CN15 on the cabinet node board as that is where other Stern lit shooter rods have plugged in.

#8497 2 years ago
Quoted from Looking4FirstPin:

Here are pics of the installation instructions and the connection at the board. Connects at both CN2 and CN15

4648489E-0E45-485A-8D8F-055E4E3C02C0 (resized).jpeg4648489E-0E45-485A-8D8F-055E4E3C02C0 (resized).jpeg3E2537C0-39D7-4B32-89F1-7757D24819D9 (resized).jpeg3E2537C0-39D7-4B32-89F1-7757D24819D9 (resized).jpegEE5C5799-5973-4445-94B8-53E2F1CC80B5 (resized).jpegEE5C5799-5973-4445-94B8-53E2F1CC80B5 (resized).jpeg53744FF8-1EDE-4BDA-B514-8E2CFCB3E800 (resized).jpeg53744FF8-1EDE-4BDA-B514-8E2CFCB3E800 (resized).jpeg46E62828-B220-4E53-96B6-D1C787AB7C9C (resized).jpeg46E62828-B220-4E53-96B6-D1C787AB7C9C (resized).jpegF98244A5-83BE-405F-8EDC-F0C31096DF8D (resized).jpegF98244A5-83BE-405F-8EDC-F0C31096DF8D (resized).jpeg

#8498 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Game play video.

How's this project coming along? Did Stern slap your pee pee yet?

#8499 2 years ago

Thanks, EaglePin. That helps a lot. Everything is installed and working well. I appreciate it.

Quoted from EaglePin:

Here are pics of the installation instructions and the connection at the board. Connects at both CN2 and CN15
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#8500 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Ok, adjusted my pinside searches and think i found the right info from pinkmunk: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/replacing-on-board-amp-with-external-amp-for-iron-maiden
It has a god explanation of what I'm hearing too. I'll play with making the harnesses this weekend and see how much of an improvement I can hear. And yeah, its not that the audio is bad, but I "lose" sleep knowing or believing that something could be improved by me, lol. I have very acute hearing (its a curse), so it stands out, more-so with headphones. If after the fixes/options are exhausted still sounds the same, think I can rest easy knowing that its out of my control.

Yup, tried a quick amp and made a rough harness to connect CN5 connection to it along with the speakers.....its gave the speakers more oomph and that was neat and all, but it made the slight crackle more evident in some of those pitches. So yeah looks to be more embedded into either the files or the processing and I'll just leave it alone from there. I'm just nitpicky, but can rest better knowing it looks to be out of what I can fiddle with it for now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.00
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

8,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Glendora, CA
$ 300.00
$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nixa, MO
€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

There are 12,776 posts in this topic. You are on page 170 of 256.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/170?hl=scoobadoo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.