IMG_5446 (resized).jpg
IMG_2764 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2765 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4133 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4131 (resized).jpeg
5A7A7C74-85FC-459B-9CF8-443697C2B03A (resized).jpeg
IMG_2505 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,640 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 253.
#751 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

It’s funny to me that people need their pinball machines to make less noise.

Freakin’ hilarious!

#752 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

It’s funny to me that people need their pinball machines to make less noise.

Well..less unwanted noise. Have you ever tried pinball with headphones...wow, very cool experience, if playing by yourself; cuts out most external noise.

Regarding other posts; the power supply is a Meanwell, a well known power supply manufacturer, it’s not Stern part. Sure one can replace the fan with a Noctua, which I suggest folks look into, but Stern is not at the controls here.

#753 3 years ago

Stern released a George Gomez video yesterday (I think) where he talked about the Spike system being the unsung hero etc...in it, he talks about a future upgrade to the CPU (quad core) AND a new PSU with a quieter fan.

He also mentioned it was part of a new series of videos from Stern...

#754 3 years ago
Quoted from Ch4p3l:

Loving the game. Curious if anyone else is having the ball shoot off the wireform on that last turn before the ball is dropped on the right inlane (the o). If the ball comes down fast it almost always falls off and a slow traveling one is 50/50. Had pitch at 7.1 and lowered to 6.6 but not seeing much difference.
[quoted image]

I experienced this a few times on a LE on location today as well.

Todd

#755 3 years ago
Quoted from RikV:

Well..less unwanted noise. Have you ever tried pinball with headphones...wow, very cool experience, if playing by yourself; cuts out most external noise.
Regarding other posts; the power supply is a Meanwell, a well known power supply manufacturer, it’s not Stern part. Sure one can replace the fan with a Noctua, which I suggest folks look into, but Stern is not at the controls here.

Stern is absolutely in control. Meanwell has said they will put a quieter fan in if it's requested by Stern and they order a minimum quantity. I know, I asked Meanwell engineering. I'm fine selling plug and play quiet fan kits, but I'd be pleased if Stern just shipped at least the LEs with quiet power supplies from the jump.

#756 3 years ago
Quoted from Sly_Old_Devil:

AND a new PSU with a quieter fan.

A> This is great news. Hopefully the samples I sent helped him act on putting Stern on this pro-customer path. FINALLY.

B> Gomez's example of needing a noisy fan to allow the game to still run at a laundromat with 87F ambient temperature and a plate glass window is BS. When developing the kit, I tested what became the final quiet fan kits on location for months in the summer in a bar with no air conditioning where the ambient temp during the day was ~85F with relatively low humidity (high humidity environments may be different, I haven't tested in one) and the quiet fans never had a problem keeping the power supply below the 122F threshold where the Meanwell power supply begins to throttle power. Power supply hit 122F, temp switch turned the fan on, temperature normalized down around 104F, fan turned off. Rinse, repeat. I had realtime probes that stored the min/max internal power supply temp AND the min/max backbox temp so I know neither the power supply interior or backbox exceeded 123F at any time over a period of more than a year I monitored that machine. Quiet fan kits with lower RPM and slightly less CFM worked fine. I don't recommend putting the quiet fan kit in a machine where the ambient temp will be much over 85F, but meanwells throttle for a long time past even the point where they start throttling before they hit critical and just shut off. I've never seen that happen, or even heard of it happening.

Stern's RSP-500-48 Meanwell power supply is superior to Spooky's SE-600-48 Meanwell in two important ways:

One, the Stern power supply has a thermal temp sensor that turns the fan on and off (neither the Spooky or Stern meanwell controls the speed of the fan, they're just simple on/off - George was wrong about this) while the Spooky Meanwell just runs all the time.

Two, the throttling temperature threshold on the Stern Meanwells is 18 degrees higher than the Spooky one, so you get full power longer in an unlikely overheating scenario that requires throttling to maintain temps.

So, while the Spooky one has a bit more power output, it's crappier, IMO.

Spike 500W Meanwell power supply temp power throttling chart:
RSP 500-48_temp_graph (resized).jpgRSP 500-48_temp_graph (resized).jpg

Compared to Spooky's Meanwell power supply temp power throttling:
SE-600-48_temp_graph (resized).jpgSE-600-48_temp_graph (resized).jpg

#757 3 years ago

It was an amazing game from Johannes.
He won with one ball and we had seen all what was possible with code 0.91.

Beginning around 2.42 hours

Schau mal dieses Video „Avengers VS Johannes Ostermeier“ http://www.twitch.tv/pinballboygermany/v/759461298?sr=a&t=3082s

#758 3 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

It's only those who leave them on and don't play them that complain......

That’s crap, some of us can’t dedicate a floor to our pins and that stern fan is obnoxious when it spins up.

#759 3 years ago

Yup, I installed your fan, what a difference. I must admit having to open the power supply was intimidating.

#760 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I consider the end of the game to be the end of the game. IE, nothing else to accomplish. Battle Thanos is not the end of this game to me. You haven’t done everything.

Idk, trophies are like an extra goal. I beat video games without worrying abkut collecting all trophies. Deafeating Thanos feels like the proper end to gameplay. Trophy mania os for the few players that need an extra.goal to strive toward (cough cough, run to the hills)
Elwin does a good job of making his games satisfy any skill levels. Im not great but there are things i can accomplish. Trophy mania? Probably not so much.

#761 3 years ago

Stern released a George Gomez video yesterday (I think) where he talked about the Spike system being the unsung hero etc...in it, he talks about a future upgrade to the CPU (quad core) AND a new PSU with a quieter fan.
He also mentioned it was part of a new series of videos from Stern...

Nice Video - Thanks for posting !

#762 3 years ago
Quoted from Reefkeep:

That’s crap, some of can’t dedicate a floor to our pins and that stern fan is obnoxious when it spins up.

The way I think about it is if I put myself in Stern's shoes I'd probably go with the same thing. It seems like a bit of a Catch-22. If you try to design for a quiet fan and it ends up not doing the job in certain conditions and a few games overheat you probably get people complaining that Stern is being cheap and not designing their games with good enough fans. If you put in a fan that will most likely handle any condition but that's a bit noisier you probably get complaints about the fans being noisy. So as a manufacturer I'd take the noise complaint over the chance of getting some complaints that some games are overheating because of cheap build quality.

Could there be a quieter fan that would still be as robust as the one they’re using? I’m sure there is but I’d guess Stern has reasons for what they’re using. I give them credit for acknowledging it in the video when they had no reason to. It’s not like there was a question posed in a forum that put him on the spot to answer. He addressed it in a produced video when they could just ignore it or say it’s not a big deal. Acknowledging issues or complaints isn’t something most companies in any industry do easily or frequently.

#763 3 years ago
Quoted from Ch4p3l:

Loving the game. Curious if anyone else is having the ball shoot off the wireform on that last turn before the ball is dropped on the right inlane (the o). If the ball comes down fast it almost always falls off and a slow traveling one is 50/50. Had pitch at 7.1 and lowered to 6.6 but not seeing much difference.
[quoted image]

Yes I am having the same problem. Was going to look into it today.

#764 3 years ago
Quoted from lash:

It was an amazing game from Johannes.
He won with one ball and we had seen all what was possible with code 0.91.
Beginning around 2.42 hours
Schau mal dieses Video „Avengers VS Johannes Ostermeier“ http://www.twitch.tv/pinballboygermany/v/759461298?sr=a&t=3082s

It was an amazing game. I made it and beat Thanos on code .90. It was Easy in my opinion. It appears they took it out of .91. I say that because he should of reached THANOS after he collected all 6 gems. Which he did. I have not made it back to THANOS on .91. Im working on it!

#765 3 years ago

In with LE#458!

My Captain Marvel ramp is smooth as long as you hit it clean. Haven't had any balls come off the wire form on the way back to the right inlane. Autoplunge and manual usually make it all the way around. If anything I need to plunge a little less than 100% to make it travel more smoothly. Sometimes a hard plunge will rattle and not make it all the way. Playfield looks great, no issues with clear or art clarity at this point. Yellow looks good. I wasn't over the moon about the color but it looks good in person. I did have a switch misfiring for a little while. It seems to have cleared up by itself. I think it was the side loop opto judging by the sound effect. Just trying to give some feedback here. Still learning the flow of the rules and the shots. Fun game, looking forward to many plays.

#766 3 years ago

First thing I’m going to do with my LE is put in Pinmonks fan, it is the only must do mod in my opinion. Those fans from Stern sound like my sons gaming laptop and a PS4 combined!

#767 3 years ago
Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

It was an amazing game. I made it and beat Thanos on code .90. It was Easy in my opinion. It appears they took it out of .91. I say that because he should of reached THANOS after he collected all 6 gems. Which he did. I have not made it back to THANOS on .91. Im working on it!

I couldn’t believe that game. He made playing pinball look really easy. His ability to stay out of danger was incredible. I don’t even recall seeing him do very many big moves or nudges to save the ball. I kept the rules sheet open on another screen while I watched to try to get more familiar with what was going on rules-wise too. Pretty cool game to watch.

#768 3 years ago

Okay. The side loop opto misfiring problem did not "clear itself up". It's not working at all. I thought maybe one of the ball guides is blocking it. But in switch diagnostics it's showing as on with both the coin door open and closed. I checked another nearby opto and that one only shows as on when the coin door is closed. Bad opto? I guess my plan to play a bunch today is scrapped. I'll reach out to Stern tomorrow. Only has about a dozen plays on it

#769 3 years ago
Quoted from Flippersaurus:

Okay. The side loop opto misfiring problem did not "clear itself up". It's not working at all. I thought maybe one of the ball guides is blocking it. But in switch diagnostics it's showing as on with both the coin door open and closed. I checked another nearby opto and that one only shows as on when the coin door is closed. Bad opto? I guess my plan to play a bunch today is scrapped. I'll reach out to Stern tomorrow. Only has about a dozen plays on it

Sounds like every NIB stern I have bought, they always seem to have some problems.

#770 3 years ago

Update. The diagnostics does not update the switch status with the door open. So I was misreading what was going on. It does appear that it was just that the wire ball guide was blocking the opto. Back in the game! Hooray!

#771 3 years ago

I had an intermittent opto in the vuk. I took off the vuk and the optos and I added and reflowed the soldier to the wires. Seems to have fixed the issue.

The Wireform leading to the right inlane I bent up a bit. The ball was flying off the Wireform. This seems to have helped greatly.

Pics are before I reflowed the solder

38BE8432-426C-43C1-9EEE-7F3E80D4E9DB (resized).jpeg38BE8432-426C-43C1-9EEE-7F3E80D4E9DB (resized).jpeg5E6584E4-82C7-45CF-8282-45EBE8FF106E (resized).jpeg5E6584E4-82C7-45CF-8282-45EBE8FF106E (resized).jpegA03E8AF4-53A9-4696-800B-5A14FAA05C75 (resized).jpegA03E8AF4-53A9-4696-800B-5A14FAA05C75 (resized).jpeg
#772 3 years ago
Quoted from Flippersaurus:

Update. The diagnostics does not update the switch status with the door open. So I was misreading what was going on. It does appear that it was just that the wire ball guide was blocking the opto. Back in the game! Hooray!

Man, what a roller coaster ride of emotional stress!! Lol

#773 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Man, what a roller coaster ride of emotional stress!! Lol

Scribbles-you getting yours in a few days?

#774 3 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I had an intermittent opto in the vuk. I took off the vuk and the optos and I added and reflowed the soldier to the wires. Seems to have fixed the issue.
The Wireform leading to the right inlane I bent up a bit. The ball was flying off the Wireform. This seems to have helped greatly.
Pics are before I reflowed the solder
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

What a pain in the ass! Good work though!

#775 3 years ago

Picked this up at Hobby Lobby. Thought it may look decent on the wall near the pin.

818D88CD-B7A3-458C-9F39-49EA2836406B (resized).jpeg818D88CD-B7A3-458C-9F39-49EA2836406B (resized).jpeg

https://www.hobbylobby.com/Home-Decor-Frames/Mirrors-Wall-Decor/Quotes-Wall-Art/Captain-America-Framed-Wood-Wall-Decor/p/80987885

#776 3 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

Scribbles-you getting yours in a few days?

Still no tracking number. And I must say, I'm not very impressed with my distributor on this one. I wont mention names, but when I call to inquire I feel like I'm being dismissed, like they're too busy to talk to me for a minute. And for the record I've only called 1x a week, so I dont think that's unreasonable.

#777 3 years ago

Still no tracking number. And I must say, I'm not very impressed with my distributor on this one. I wont mention names, but when I call to inquire I feel like I'm being dismissed, like they're too busy to talk to me for a minute. And for the record I've only called 1x a week, so I dont think that's unreasonable.

Eek...yeah tracking helps...Should just give you that atleast...

#778 3 years ago

Lol, $17 framed for that seems really good and I guess other people think so too. Site says out of stock now. Should look great with the machine!

#779 3 years ago
Quoted from Reefkeep:

That’s crap, some of can’t dedicate a floor to our pins and that stern fan is obnoxious when it spins up.

If only there was a way to make sure people understood the original posts intent was to poke fun at people for not playing their games while they are on.

Only time I hear the fan is between games if at all. But I like my volume up too.

#780 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

The way I think about it is if I put myself in Stern's shoes I'd probably go with the same thing. It seems like a bit of a Catch-22. If you try to design for a quiet fan and it ends up not doing the job in certain conditions and a few games overheat you probably get people complaining that Stern is being cheap and not designing their games with good enough fans.

The situation would have to be VERY EXTREME for the machine not to cool below 122F. Once the fan turns on, even the lower CFM quiet fan, the power supply drops back from 122F and normalizes eventually to 104F. The ambient temperature in the backbox would have to be 122F for the fan to provide no benefit, and at that point, you're hot car in a parking lot on a 110F day territory. You would have other problems like playfield plastics deforming, etc. And the power supply STILL wouldn't actually shut off, the flippers might just get mushy or if it got very hot, the machine might reset around 145F. It's very unlikely to happen, but even if it did, the worst case is weak coils, eventually resets and if it keeps heating to 158F, the machine just shuts down.

So rather than punish everyone with a loud stock power supply, why not do what they're looking into - offer a power supply with a more modest sound profile as factory stock. Then if you have the death valley parking lot pinball arcade, you can make available a super heavy duty drop in power supply for his environment and very unusual needs.

It's nice that Stern is finally heading in the direction that benefits the vast majority of their customers with this power supply/fan change.

#781 3 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

What a pain in the ass! Good work though!

It honestly wasn’t that bad. It took me about 5 minutes to do and it’s better than asking for a new optos. Hopefully that’s all it was but seems fine now.

#782 3 years ago

Lol. Once they got your $ it’s always like that.

#783 3 years ago

Ive never found the stern fans to be annoying. Mine are in the basement so its pretty cool, but usually have 4 next to eachother and they dont go off very often.

#784 3 years ago

The could have used a better copy of that comic for the poster...

#785 3 years ago

If you have a few machines running at the same time without playing them it can get loud.

#786 3 years ago
Quoted from blimpey:

Got my first mod. I’m replacing the black, back box t-molding with yellow. I’m excited my LE arrives Monday.
The yellow 3/4”, 20’ t-molding was only $15 shipped eBay.
[quoted image]

Please post when you put it in. I think it is a great idea. Can’t wait to see it!

#787 3 years ago

NEW SDTM! Unboxing An Avengers LE Pinball Machine w/ The Greatest Of All Time!!!

#788 3 years ago

Driver called Friday...mine shows up a day early (tomorrow)!!!

Will spare all the box pics (can't open until Wednesday anyway...work calls) but will post a pic and dive into what you guys are doing once in place and setup....Yellow in the game room!!!!

#789 3 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

NEW SDTM! Unboxing An Avengers LE Pinball Machine w/ The Greatest Of All Time!!!

sweet! What number did you get? I couldn’t see in the video

#790 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

The way I think about it is if I put myself in Stern's shoes I'd probably go with the same thing. It seems like a bit of a Catch-22. If you try to design for a quiet fan and it ends up not doing the job in certain conditions and a few games overheat you probably get people complaining that Stern is being cheap and not designing their games with good enough fans. If you put in a fan that will most likely handle any condition but that's a bit noisier you probably get complaints about the fans being noisy. So as a manufacturer I'd take the noise complaint over the chance of getting some complaints that some games are overheating because of cheap build quality.
Could there be a quieter fan that would still be as robust as the one they’re using? I’m sure there is but I’d guess Stern has reasons for what they’re using. I give them credit for acknowledging it in the video when they had no reason to. It’s not like there was a question posed in a forum that put him on the spot to answer. He addressed it in a produced video when they could just ignore it or say it’s not a big deal. Acknowledging issues or complaints isn’t something most companies in any industry do easily or frequently.

I agree, it was nice they posted a video and addressed the fact that it’s a known issue. For the most part I don’t bother to complain, I vote with my wallet, I have several pins, Deadpool was my first and I loved the game but the fan convinced me to try a Chicago gaming pin. Fast forward 6 months, I now own all of them. I’ll buy the next one as well, total trust in the quality of the pins. I’m trying Stern again, impulse buy for the LE if I’m honest.I was also hoping they addressed this or it was a Deadpool only issue.

This is a hot market - demand is high, if satisfaction is low- disruption is nearly guaranteed. Telling your consumers that you recognize you have a problem helps with satisfaction. Offering them a solution, even at an additional cost, even better.

#791 3 years ago
Quoted from Reefkeep:

How’s the fan noise? I hope it’s better than Deadpool....

Hard agree. My Deadpool Le has the loudest fans out of any pin I have ever owned

#792 3 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Yes I am having the same problem. Was going to look into it today.

Watching the low angle view of the SDTM video today, this doesn't happen but the wire form has quite a lot of bounce during and after the ball travels through. Maybe a fix is as simple as tightening a screw.

#793 3 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

OK, that was awesome!

#794 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Stern is absolutely in control. Meanwell has said they will put a quieter fan in if it's requested by Stern and they order a minimum quantity. I know, I asked Meanwell engineering. I'm fine selling plug and play quiet fan kits, but I'd be pleased if Stern just shipped at least the LEs with quiet power supplies from the jump.

Hey man, didn’t mean to start an argument here, it’s great news that Stern could actually get Meanwell to create a custom part with a different fan. BTW, I’ve put your kit in my JP2 and it’s great. Thank you. I plan on getting another one for AIQ. I appreciate all the data you have as well; my only point was that Stern couldn’t change the fan on their own, most likely. Especially without violating the UL listing on the PS unit. I look forward to getting my premium (eventually) and quieting down that stock fan. Cheers.

#795 3 years ago

Avenger DOWN!!!
Avenger DOWN!!!
We played about 10 games on our new LE tonight.
As I was playing, I heard a loud thump!
Sounded like a ball fell out of the playfield and went boom on the bottom of the cabinet.
I investigated and found parts in the cabinet that made the sound.
After looking closer, I found they came from 5.45 Walking lock bottom assembly.
I detailed in pictures how the assembly comes out. It was easy 3 Nuts and disconnect 1 harness going to the coil.
You have to take off the E clips and then that rail in order to get the broken piece off.
Its called Finger ASM, Long pin part #515-2367-00
I am sharing this post because I know this is not Isolated and others will have same problem. Those post on the fingers are spot welded, similar to coil stops in my opinion.
It was sort of a Lot to take off considering you have to remove 6 E-clips. Sometime those clips like to have wings!
I am not sure what they will send out to replace.
It would be easier fix if they send out replacement Assembly instead of just the Finger.
The Assembly Part #511-3005-00
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

picked up my LE#28 saturday afternoon. and after 6 games or so the exact thing happened to mine. I have it band-aided now so I can still play, but will call stern monday to see what they want to send... (also, not sure if its related, but i seem to have an issue with locking the second portal ball... the game hangs because they are sitting together next to one another in the portal lock)

this is the first time i have had a problem with a new stern out of the box. so not a big deal, but just wanted to report for others. i do love this game so far, the captain marvel ramp is amazing and a very satisfying shot...

IMG_2245 (002) (resized).jpgIMG_2245 (002) (resized).jpg
#796 3 years ago
Quoted from RikV:

Hey man, didn’t mean to start an argument here, it’s great news that Stern could actually get Meanwell to create a custom part with a different fan. BTW, I’ve put your kit in my JP2 and it’s great. Thank you. I plan on getting another one for AIQ. I appreciate all the data you have as well; my only point was that Stern couldn’t change the fan on their own, most likely. Especially without violating the UL listing on the PS unit. I look forward to getting my premium (eventually) and quieting down that stock fan. Cheers.

Sorry it came off as argumentative. The main reason I wasn't buying the long delay in Stern actually FIXING the problem is I contacted Meanwell engineering directly and they were cautiously welcoming to the idea of putting a quieter fan in the power supply if Stern requested it and they placed a large enough order. So the lack of action falls to Stern.

And, while I appreciate the sales of a quiet fan kit that I started as a personal DIY instructional project here on pinside ( https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/replacing-stern-spike-noisy-ps-fans#post-4351927 ) showing others how to make a quieter fan fit the power supply, I much prefer Stern actually ship with an appropriate quiet fan power supply from the factory. Same goes for Spooky, who is in a somewhat worse position where power supplies are concerned, IMO.

But that's enough of this fan talk. I'm looking forward to getting this pin later this week, too!

#797 3 years ago

All this talk about how loud the stock fan is, I might be disappointed if my first, Stern, Pin-fan (deeproot patent pending) doesn't make my ears bleed when it fires up.

Lol...seriously I am now really curious about how loud it is going to be especially as it will be in a one pin lineup. At least I know there is a fix out there now, so that's good.

#798 3 years ago
Quoted from fxdwg:

picked up my LE#28 saturday afternoon. and after 6 games or so the exact thing happened to mine. I have it band-aided now so I can still play, but will call stern monday to see what they want to send... (also, not sure if its related, but i seem to have an issue with locking the second portal ball... the game hangs because they are sitting together next to one another in the portal lock)
this is the first time i have had a problem with a new stern out of the box. so not a big deal, but just wanted to report for others. i do love this game so far, the captain marvel ramp is amazing and a very satisfying shot...[quoted image]

YEP
You have the same issue. It would be pretty tough to band aid that and rig it.
Best to disable the disc /lock
Game adjustment #181 to "no Entry" will take care of it till they send you the part. FYI-They are sending the whole assembly

#799 3 years ago

YEP
You have the same issue. It would be pretty tough to band aid that and rig it.
Best to disable the disc /lock
Game adjustment #181 to "no Entry" will take care of it till they send you the part. FYI-They are sending the whole assembly

So, trying to understand, what exactly broke? Is there something we can do when we get the machine or is it a faulty part of the mech that Stern needs to update and send out a replacement?

#800 3 years ago

All this talk about how loud the stock fan is, I might be disappointed if my first, Stern, Pin-fan (deeproot patent pending) doesn't make my ears bleed when it fires up.
Lol...seriously I am now really curious about how loud it is going to be especially as it will be in a one pin lineup. At least I know there is a fix out there now, so that's good.

It's not that big of an issue in my opinion. In a one pin line up you will not often have the pin in attract mode to even hear it.

Quoted from spandol:

So, trying to understand, what exactly broke? Is there something we can do when we get the machine or is it a faulty part of the mech that Stern needs to update and send out a replacement?

Welding point broke off. Nothing to do about it really.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 6,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 65.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
Boston, MA
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Toys/Add-ons
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 70.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ghent, WV
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.50
Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.
Other
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nixa, MO
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lynchburg, VA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 16.50
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
There are 12,640 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 253.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/16?hl=skogen75 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.