04.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg
IMG_1031 (resized).JPG
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
36863FBC-80B4-44C0-BAA5-628E16C6A2D9 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 169 of 255.
#8401 2 years ago

So, I raised the machine but I still have quite a lot of drop offs from the rail after the Gauntlet ramp that feeds the upper flipper. Seems like super clean shots with high speed are more prone to fall off the wire form.
Also the feed from to the upper flipper if it makes it all the way has gotten worse and half the time it doesn't drop and just roll to the upper flipper but hits something and moves out to the right almost out of reach of the upper flipper.
Not sure if is to close to the left and hitting that or if it hits that little one way gate on the entrance to the tower shot on the right.
Kinda mortified bending stuff around cause I don't want any of the weld points to pop.

Any insight or ideas?

#8402 2 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

Question: I had too many power consuming mods so that the table didnt work. I deactivated the quintjet and it worked. Now i installed the power consuming shooter rod and now the third flipper orbit opto doesnt work anymore obviously bc there isnt enough power anymore. I dont want to deactivate another mod thats why im asking is there any way to increase the power level?

Tap into mains power with your own added power supply instead of using Stern's.

#8403 2 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

Question: I had too many power consuming mods so that the table didnt work. I deactivated the quintjet and it worked. Now i installed the power consuming shooter rod and now the third flipper orbit opto doesnt work anymore obviously bc there isnt enough power anymore. I dont want to deactivate another mod thats why im asking is there any way to increase the power level?

you would have to buy an external power supply. I have never really heard of anyone drawing too much power from mods that the game didn't work so you must have a lot of mods installed. Most mods draw very little power. If it's our quinjet, it's pulling less than 0.2 amps and you should have at least 1.8a of power available.

https://www.amazon.com/MEAN-WELL-RT-65B-Supply-Triple/dp/B005T7FHCK/ref=sr_1_18

#8404 2 years ago
Quoted from Xenon75:

Could I ask a favor of the owners with a stern topper please? Mine is totally dead, I want to verify all of the wiring. Could I please ask for picture of the cabling in the head and in the actual topper where the 3 boards are please? The back of the topper might be useful as well if something came loose. The box was in rough shape, so I need a little help please.

Here is the cabling in the backbox. The 3 boards are tough to get a pic of as it's a very tight space.

20211001_111628 (resized).jpg20211001_111628 (resized).jpg20211001_111656 (resized).jpg20211001_111656 (resized).jpg
#8405 2 years ago
Quoted from T3quila:

So, I raised the machine but I still have quite a lot of drop offs from the rail after the Gauntlet ramp that feeds the upper flipper. Seems like super clean shots with high speed are more prone to fall off the wire form.
Also the feed from to the upper flipper if it makes it all the way has gotten worse and half the time it doesn't drop and just roll to the upper flipper but hits something and moves out to the right almost out of reach of the upper flipper.
Not sure if is to close to the left and hitting that or if it hits that little one way gate on the entrance to the tower shot on the right.
Kinda mortified bending stuff around cause I don't want any of the weld points to pop.
Any insight or ideas?

I would try reseating the wireform first if you havent tried that yet. Maybe something was forced into position giving it an off bend somewhere. You mentioned that it started happening after cleaning and waxing, so not sure if anything was disassembled. I know when I made adjustments and did a thorough cleaning, I didnt put a couple of ramps "just right" and it affected random exits/etc. And just spitballing ideas, also check for smoothness of the rail and from within the guide that goes behind the gauntlet. Who knows if a little bit of debris or rough edge could be giving it just the right amount of bump to have it lose its path. Would suck having to bend the wireform, as who knows at where the kink would be causing it.

Since it happens enough times, can you take a video of it falling off? Might be able to get more info that way.

#8406 2 years ago
Quoted from T3quila:

Any insight or ideas?

Yep, as Sleal16 mentioned try re-installing the ramp and roll the ball up the ramp by hand to see if it's still happening. If it is, then take video (especially slo motion) of it. That will help you see where it's starting to wobble off the wire. If you do end up needing to adjust the wire then just wrap the wire in a cloth and use pliers over the top of the cloth to just very gently use pressure on it. A very, very minor adjustment can be all it takes to make a big difference.

For the feed to the upper flipper, again take video to see what's happening. Most likely its dropping a hair too close to the ball guide and bouncing away from it. Just loosen the attachment point closest to where it drops, slightly move the end of the wire over, and re-tighten it. Then just roll the ball through to test it and re-adjust until it's working consistently.

#8407 2 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Yep, as Sleal16 mentioned try re-installing the ramp and roll the ball up the ramp by hand to see if it's still happening. If it is, then take video (especially slo motion) of it. That will help you see where it's starting to wobble off the wire. If you do end up needing to adjust the wire then just wrap the wire in a cloth and use pliers over the top of the cloth to just very gently use pressure on it. A very, very minor adjustment can be all it takes to make a big difference.
For the feed to the upper flipper, again take video to see what's happening. Most likely its dropping a hair too close to the ball guide and bouncing away from it. Just loosen the attachment point closest to where it drops, slightly move the end of the wire over, and re-tighten it. Then just roll the ball through to test it and re-adjust until it's working consistently.

I just looked closer at it again, and I think you are right that it is too close to the ball guide - I probably moved it just a tad while cleaning, I didn't take anything off. I still am afraid that I'll end up with a pretty box of parts instead of a pinball machine when I start taking pieces off the top. I'll adjust it on Sunday and try to take some videos.
Regarding the wire form itself, it seems when it's slow it works just fine, I think I have to take a video of it as well and see where it drops off.

The misses will be thrilled to hold the phone and filming while I play

Thank you Sleal16 and EaglePin , I appreciate the help!

#8408 2 years ago
Quoted from T3quila:

I just looked closer at it again, and I think you are right that it is too close to the ball guide - I probably moved it just a tad while cleaning, I didn't take anything off. I still am afraid that I'll end up with a pretty box of parts instead of a pinball machine when I start taking pieces off the top. I'll adjust it on Sunday and try to take some videos.
Regarding the wire form itself, it seems when it's slow it works just fine, I think I have to take a video of it as well and see where it drops off.
The misses will be thrilled to hold the phone and filming while I play
Thank you Sleal16 and EaglePin , I appreciate the help!

Good thing about that wireform is that its only held together at three spots, so its quick to take off and put back on. Before having your wife record while you play, try seeing if you can feed a ball manually by hand to force it to replicate the issue, or at least to see if its not a smooth ride down the rail.

#8409 2 years ago
Quoted from T3quila:

I still am afraid that I'll end up with a pretty box of parts instead of a pinball machine when I start taking pieces off the top.

It's definitely easy to forget where the screws, washers, etc. came from when you take things off. Before I unscrew anything, I try to remember to take a picture of it so I can confirm later how many washers, etc go back in that spot when I put it back together.

Also, I use a very small separate container for each set of parts I take off. So, for example, for the wire return from the gauntlet I'd have a couple different small containers that each have one screw or nut and a couple washers in them. One small container for each attachment point so those pieces end up going back to the right spot. Just thought I'd throw that out there as a suggestion in case it helps.

#8410 2 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

It's definitely easy to forget where the screws, washers, etc. came from when you take things off. Before I unscrew anything, I try to remember to take a picture of it so I can confirm later how many washers, etc go back in that spot when I put it back together.
Also, I use a very small separate container for each set of parts I take off. So, for example, for the wire return from the gauntlet I'd have a couple different small containers that each have one screw or nut and a couple washers in them. One small container for each attachment point so those pieces end up going back to the right spot. Just thought I'd throw that out there as a suggestion in case it helps.

That's a great idea. Definitely gonna keep that in mind. I think I have a few magnetic trays where i can separate things.

#8411 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Good thing about that wireform is that its only held together at three spots, so its quick to take off and put back on. Before having your wife record while you play, try seeing if you can feed a ball manually by hand to force it to replicate the issue, or at least to see if its not a smooth ride down the rail.

I'll try that first, thank's again! If everything goes well I may be picking up a Paragon on Saturday, so likely I won't get to it before Sunday!

#8412 2 years ago

Crazy how such minor adjustments can make or break some shots/rejects (making the game lose some charisma). I had replaced all the rubbers a couple of days ago and ever since then, most Black Panther shots that fail making it up would hit one of the rubbers/posts on the way back down in such a manner that it would go almost dead center towards the flippers. Made it hard to save from draining. I'm still learning how to nudge, and it made those shots very frustrating. It started getting on my wife's nerves as well. I think even if were comfortable nudging, having that to worry about all the time on incomplete shots would suck still. I loosened that post today to push it a very slight amount towards the playfield and it eliminated the issue completely. Man...like a millimeter or two was all it took to change the experience.

#8413 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Crazy how such minor adjustments can make or break some shots/rejects (making the game lose some charisma). I had replaced all the rubbers a couple of days ago and ever since then, most Black Panther shots that fail making it up would hit one of the rubbers/posts on the way back down in such a manner that it would go almost dead center towards the flippers. Made it hard to save from draining. I'm still learning how to nudge, and it made those shots very frustrating. It started getting on my wife's nerves as well. I think even if were comfortable nudging, having that to worry about all the time on incomplete shots would suck still. I loosened that post today to push it a very slight amount towards the playfield and it eliminated the issue completely. Man...like a millimeter or two was all it took to change the experience.

Very common for a larger rubber to make a ball rolling down the side that did not make it up the black panther ramp to go straight down the middle. You pretty much need to adjust the rubber so a ball just rolling under gravity doesn't skip off it, or just git gud at the nudge. it is not part of the actual play of the machine that missed shot is supposed to punish you. Some are, but that one is not.

#8414 2 years ago
Quoted from AiriusTorpora:

Very common for a larger rubber to make a ball rolling down the side that did not make it up the black panther ramp to go straight down the middle. You pretty much need to adjust the rubber so a ball just rolling under gravity doesn't skip off it, or just git gud at the nudge. it is not part of the actual play of the machine that missed shot is supposed to punish you. Some are, but that one is not.

Yeah, if was a big change after 500+ or so plays. Thankfully got it back to normal. I had a similar experience with a Mando pro at an arcade a month ago. Ball exiting the left path/orbit always hit the post and shot it straight down the middle. I hated playing it. I felt punished for normal progression shots of the game. Horrible first experience and thought it was the design of it. Went to another arcade a couple of weeks later and the Mando there didn't have that effect and thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

#8415 2 years ago
Quoted from T3quila:

Any insight or ideas?

Check out key posts… they often help for common issues. In this case for your first problem it’s post #1807…

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/22#post-5899526

For your second problem, there is a nut holding the rail drop point.. you can loosen it and move the rail left or right til you get a consistent drop and feed to the upper flipper.

#8416 2 years ago

Had a decent game and collected all 7 gems for the first time, but Thanos Attacks didn’t occur until I had all 7 so I lost one prior to going into Defeat Thanos or whatever that mode is called.

I had collected the soul gem and played all the gem quest so not sure why it didn’t get triggered earlier in the game.

Anyone know the rules for how to trigger or avoid qualifying Thanos Attacks?

#8417 2 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Had a decent game and collected all 7 gems for the first time, but Thanos Attacks didn’t occur until I had all 7 so I lost one prior to going into Defeat Thanos or whatever that mode is called.
I had collected the soul gem and played all the gem quest so not sure why it didn’t get triggered earlier in the game.

Someone found the lesser known pinball stone, with the power to make all your mode completion dreams come true.

#8418 2 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

I can't remember where I read it or saw it (and I don't see it in the tiltforums rulesheet), but I think to get Thanos Attacks you need the Soul Gem (that is mentioned in the rule sheet) and at least 2 other gems. So if you don't collect the Soul Gem until later in the game, you can avoid Thanos Attacks....but it is a valuable mode points wise and can provide you with a gem.

#8419 2 years ago
Quoted from bghenson23:

I can't remember where I read it or saw it (and I don't see it in the tiltforums rulesheet), but I think to get Thanos Attacks you need the Soul Gem (that is mentioned in the rule sheet) and at least 2 other gems. So if you don't collect the Soul Gem until later in the game, you can avoid Thanos Attacks....but it is a valuable mode points wise and can provide you with a gem.

I believe you need soul gem, and have attempted at least two other gems. You do not need to have collected either of those two other gems. If you have not collected at least one of those two gems, and you successfully complete Thanos attacks, you get a gem. I think if you go into Thanos attacks with soul gem plus the two others, and you beat the mode, you get some victory laps multiball IIRC.

#8420 2 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Quoted from jlock:

I believe you need soul gem, and have attempted at least two other gems. You do not need to have collected either of those two other gems. If you have not collected at least one of those two gems, and you successfully complete Thanos attacks, you get a gem. I think if you go into Thanos attacks with soul gem plus the two others, and you beat the mode, you get some victory laps multiball IIRC.

There's only 6 gems...

Exactly as jlock and bghenson23 said - collect Soul gem (win Soul gem mode or collect Super Jackpot during Black Order Multiball or defeat Battle Royale) and play (win or lose) 2 other gems and then spell STRANGE to start Thanos Attacks. I would guess you didn't get the Soul gem until winning Battle Royale and then that triggered the start of Thanos Attacks. I've had this happen many times... very difficult way to play Thanos Attacks since you then have to defend all of the gems.

#8421 2 years ago

Cleaned my game today and now it's kicking out two balls (no pun intended) at launch every time. How can I fix this?

#8422 2 years ago
Quoted from ticktockman:

Cleaned my game today and now it's kicking out two balls (no pun intended) at launch every time. How can I fix this?

I'd start by testing the switch in the shooter lane. If it happened after cleaning then it seems like there's a chance that switch got bent a little out of adjustment.

If the shooter lane switch doesn't register when a ball comes out then the game thinks there isn't a ball in the shooter lane and it will kick out another one. If you test it and the switch is not registering, then you'll need to adjust the metal arm of the switch so that when a ball pushes the arm down it will activate the microswitch under the playfield to register the switch.

#8423 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Think mine said pro too. Those are the important parts anyway to level it and should be the same ones across all builds. The carrier was the biggie when people's spinner would slant.

What is the issue the pro is having?

#8424 2 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

What is the issue the pro is having?

Doctor Strange spinning disc leveling with the pf. The guy I was responding to had requested the leveling kit for his premium/LE but the parts he received were labeled for a Pro machine. Its the same kit for any system type.

#8425 2 years ago

Has anyone installed Pin Stadium Fusions with the Pym building mod as well? Wondering if you had any issues getting the playfield up after installation?

#8426 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Doctor Strange spinning disc leveling with the pf. The guy I was responding to had requested the leveling kit for his premium/LE but the parts he received were labeled for a Pro machine. Its the same kit for any system type.

Never adjusted mine but I know it's not level.

#8427 2 years ago
Quoted from friscopinball:

Has anyone installed Pin Stadium Fusions with the Pym building mod as well? Wondering if you had any issues getting the playfield up after installation?

Gotta take the Stadiums off to lift the playfield. Normally pull the Pym lab too. The right side is thin.
Nice mods.

66CFD080-50ED-4F29-82BC-234787CF19FB (resized).jpeg66CFD080-50ED-4F29-82BC-234787CF19FB (resized).jpeg
#8428 2 years ago
Quoted from friscopinball:

This game is so bright already, Pinstadiums are beyond overkill in this case. I even have the insert, flasher, and GI settings turned down. Granted, I have mirror blades on mine, and they do help to illuminate the playfield by reflecting the factory lighting. Save the Pinstadiums for a darker game that actually needs help. The set I have will be going on my BM66, when Stern finally completes my "May" build.

#8429 2 years ago
Quoted from c818919taylor:

Gotta take the Stadiums off to lift the playfield. Normally pull the Pym lab too. The right side is thin.
Nice mods. [quoted image]

Thank you! I used this as a reference point and have it now installed minus the flasher cables which I can’t find anymore lol.

#8430 2 years ago

SO AIQ was my first NIB pin I bought and with an impending move across the country my wife and I are looking to sell. However, we had a buyer come out that pointed out there is "ribbing" or "planking" on the playfield. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm contacting stern to see if it's covered under warranty and I can get a new Playfield, but is this a common thing for Sterns? I got the machine in May 2021 and have put around 600 plays on it, but this seems like a factory issue. Attached are some images - it's hard to take pictures of but I think you can tell what's going on. Small vertical lines that across the length and width of the playfield.

Image from iOS (1) (resized).jpgImage from iOS (1) (resized).jpgImage from iOS (2) (resized).jpgImage from iOS (2) (resized).jpgImage from iOS (4) (resized).jpgImage from iOS (4) (resized).jpgImage from iOS (5) (resized).jpgImage from iOS (5) (resized).jpgImage from iOS (resized).jpgImage from iOS (resized).jpg
#8431 2 years ago

My guardians came like that. Asked the distributor and they said it sometimes happens and stern won't do anything about it. In my case you could see the ribs but not feel them. In my case it did not cause the sale price of a pro to be decreased but I can see how a premium buyer would be more judgemental about. Interested to hear what stern says

#8432 2 years ago
Quoted from pluto:

SO AIQ was my first NIB pin I bought and with an impending move across the country my wife and I are looking to sell. However, we had a buyer come out that pointed out there is "ribbing" or "planking" on the playfield. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm contacting stern to see if it's covered under warranty and I can get a new Playfield, but is this a common thing for Sterns? I got the machine in May 2021 and have put around 600 plays on it, but this seems like a factory issue. Attached are some images - it's hard to take pictures of but I think you can tell what's going on. Small vertical lines that across the length and width of the playfield.

This "ribbing" is pretty common on newer Sterns, some have it worse than others. From your pics I think yours is actually pretty mild to others I have seen. I haven't ever heard of Stern replacing a playfield for it. Your biggest issue is probably just an overly picky buyer or someone who is just trying to drive your asking price down. Personally I wouldn't discount any pin I was selling because of it.

#8433 2 years ago

holy moly. This metal disc is the nuts!!!!

115FAEBE-FD18-40DA-86BB-6000F832FEDB (resized).jpeg115FAEBE-FD18-40DA-86BB-6000F832FEDB (resized).jpeg

will add a clip tomorrow!

#8435 2 years ago
Quoted from marioparty34:

Here is the cabling in the backbox. The 3 boards are tough to get a pic of as it's a very tight space.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks! If anyone has a pic of the three boards in the topper itself, I would greatly appreciate it!!

#8436 2 years ago
Quoted from pluto:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You can often see the wood grain on the newer playfields through the art and clearcoat... if it is not raised or causing any lack of smoothness it is not ribbing... so long as the wood stays dry and you keep the humidity in the room in a very narrow range so the wood does not expand and contract, it should not split the art or bubble up. I have a whole home humidifier that keeps my whole house at 45 percent relative humidity all the time, whether heat is running or AC is running. In general wood does not like changing humidity and over enough time you can get ribbing and planking if you have wide humidity swings (thing a poorly climate controlled house in the swampy area of washington D.C. .or Loiusiana... )

Run your fingers over the surface and see what you can feel... and don't use water based cleaners that could get into the wood through any scratches that appear over time from play as you work to seal them.

#8437 2 years ago
Quoted from pluto:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Quoted from paul_8788:

Your biggest issue is probably just an overly picky buyer or someone who is just trying to drive your asking price down. Personally I wouldn't discount any pin I was selling because of it.

Plus one to what paul_8788 said ^^ . It’s a non issue and yours is mild anyway. Sounds like an overly anal customer who’s not serious anyway or one trying to drive the price down. Don’t listen to him. In today’s market you won’t have trouble selling it - stand your ground.

#8438 2 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

holy moly. This metal disc is the nuts!!!!
[quoted image]
will add a clip tomorrow!

Nice! Yeah had the same experience with the mind gem, multipliers, MB and super disc the first day of the install. Forgot the amount but had gotten like a 150M super disc from all those smooth spins. My wife hated me for a bit after that. She's still trying to beat it

#8439 2 years ago
Quoted from Xenon75:

Thanks! If anyone has a pic of the three boards in the topper itself, I would greatly appreciate it!!

Not sure if this is what your looking for but if it help great

4582E5A9-3C2D-45FB-8F85-D68CC6348B08 (resized).jpeg4582E5A9-3C2D-45FB-8F85-D68CC6348B08 (resized).jpeg5571AD4E-DF0F-42F5-8565-4C5B434C7AE4 (resized).jpeg5571AD4E-DF0F-42F5-8565-4C5B434C7AE4 (resized).jpegD76DEFFC-1E67-4E91-9C18-2A10359DEE90 (resized).jpegD76DEFFC-1E67-4E91-9C18-2A10359DEE90 (resized).jpeg
#8440 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballHaven:

Not sure if this is what your looking for but if it help great
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yes those are helpful thanks! Could I trouble you to take another set with the node boards in view? I think my problem lies in that area. Thanks!

#8441 2 years ago
Quoted from Xenon75:

Yes those are helpful thanks! Could I trouble you to take another set with the node boards in view? I think my problem lies in that area. Thanks!

I don’t think that’s possible without disassembling the topper

#8442 2 years ago

Finally got the base down to the right scale, hammer and lightning effects fit perfectly now, well they look like they do

Just need to wire the Mjolnir up so it glows and flashes blue and add a white flasher linked to Thor multiball insert, really does need more lightshows especially the god of thunder he deserves something flashy!!

3F8E26B8-C8AC-4DA8-AF9B-DCB59B1F3CE5 (resized).jpeg3F8E26B8-C8AC-4DA8-AF9B-DCB59B1F3CE5 (resized).jpeg

#8443 2 years ago

Hi all, been in club for about a month now. Love the game. Love this community. I’ve been slowly reading all 169 pages here and have received tons of great tips. I don’t think I’ve seen the issue posted here. It has to do with flipper strength at game start up. I can’t seem to hit Black Widow from right flipper when fed from plunger. It only goes up ramp a little over half way.

Things I tried:
Replace flipper coil sleeve and stops
Installed PinMonk’s fans
Verified 6.5 play field angle

I have replaced flipper rubber from factory black to Titan purple silicone.

Also, as a pinball noob, I tend to hold right flipper during Soul Gem to avoid flips on Black Panther, Thor, Capt Marvel shots. Could that cause eventual flipper strength problems.

Thanks all, welcome tips on adjustments to look for.

#8444 2 years ago
Quoted from Yodamtu44:

Hi all, been in club for about a month now. Love the game. Love this community. I’ve been slowly reading all 169 pages here and have received tons of great tips. I don’t think I’ve seen the issue posted here. It has to do with flipper strength at game start up. I can’t seem to hit Black Widow from right flipper when fed from plunger. It only goes up ramp a little over half way.
Things I tried:
Replace flipper coil sleeve and stops
Installed PinMonk’s fans
Verified 6.5 play field angle
I have replaced flipper rubber from factory black to Titan purple silicone.
Also, as a pinball noob, I tend to hold right flipper during Soul Gem to avoid flips on Black Panther, Thor, Capt Marvel shots. Could that cause eventual flipper strength problems.
Thanks all, welcome tips on adjustments to look for.

I don't recall what the default settings are for flipper coils but you should make sure your right flipper coil strength is at max before trying more drastic measures. This is somewhere in the game adjustments service menu.

#8445 2 years ago
Quoted from jlock:

I don't recall what the default settings are for flipper coils but you should make sure your right flipper coil strength is at max before trying more drastic measures. This is somewhere in the game adjustments service menu.

Good point, forgot to mention. Both right/left flipper power is 255

Total plays: 378
Left flips: 36,404
Right flips: 34,995

#8446 2 years ago
Quoted from Yodamtu44:

Good point, forgot to mention. Both right/left flipper power is 255
Total plays: 378
Left flips: 36,404
Right flips: 34,995

Since you already replaced the stops and sleeves, I'd say check the alignment to the pin hole and how smooth you can manually move the flipper. If the flipper bushing is busted and/or the part that fastens the flipper pole underneath the playfield is not set at the right distance from the bushing, it could lose some power there.

#8447 2 years ago

Has anyone bought and installed the Mezel Mods Speaker light kit? I couldn’t find the instillation instructions so I found something similar on YouTube. It says to connect the power to CN9 but there’s something plugged in that already….any advice? Do I unplug what there and plug in speaker power supply?

#8448 2 years ago

Installed the Pin Monk flipper fans today. I know this isn’t a new concept, but they are a game changer. My level of enjoyment of the pin probably doubled. Highly recommended for anyone second guessing the purchase. They are about 1/6 of the cost of a topper…

#8449 2 years ago
Quoted from ScoobaDoo:

Has anyone bought and installed the Mezel Mods Speaker light kit? I couldn’t find the instillation instructions so I found something similar on YouTube. It says to connect the power to CN9 but there’s something plugged in that already….any advice? Do I unplug what there and plug in speaker power supply?

Here's some info Doug has provided for the cn9

http://www.speakerlightkits.com/Power-Type-11.html

#8450 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Since you already replaced the stops and sleeves, I'd say check the alignment to the pin hole and how smooth you can manually move the flipper. If the flipper bushing is busted and/or the part that fastens the flipper pole underneath the playfield is not set at the right distance from the bushing, it could lose some power there.

Alignment was my problem out of the box, I moved the right angle up a hair and it works much better.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 24.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nixa, MO
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.00
$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.50
6,644 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,725 posts in this topic. You are on page 169 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/169 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.