IMG_1987 (resized).jpeg
look (resized).png
Screenshot_20240402_132312_Stern IC (resized).jpg
magnet (resized).jpg
tmold (resized).jpg
Avengers Right Orbit rattles.gif
05.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,764 posts in this topic. You are on page 167 of 256.
#8301 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Installed my new Dr. Strange Disc Mod Kit from 1956PINHEAD & Precision Pinball Products!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1341-precision-pinball-prod
Well made, High quality item and good, straight forward instructions - took me around 45 minutes start to finish for installation.
Spins nice and free and looks great! I'm looking forward to trying to beat my 1485 RPM on original disc!
[quoted image]

I just saw that kit, looks fantastic, high quality. Please keep up updated on you thoughts.

#8302 2 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

After a week I still don’t know what I am doing on this game since there is a lotto learn and not progressing very far on it but I just love playing it. The shots and flow feel really really good. I don’t love all games when I get them either. I loved IMDN getting one if the first made before I could play it but I could not get universally loved JP out the door fast enough. AIQ falls into my IMDN zone.
After a good game or bad game on AIQ I want to play more. Doesn’t seem like one of those “I’m good” after playing and move on games. It’s just fun.

JP is my favorite game in my collection, but it is a grind. And its complicated as well. AIQ shoots better but is super complicated in its own way for scoring, but just progressing not that complicated. I have Iron Maiden coming next week and Godzilla on order. Looking forward to seeing which elwin I love the most.

#8303 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Installed my new Dr. Strange Disc Mod Kit from 1956PINHEAD & Precision Pinball Products!
Well made, High quality item and good, straight forward instructions - took me around 45 minutes start to finish for installation.
Spins nice and free and looks great! I'm looking forward to trying to beat my 1485 RPM on original disc!
[quoted image]

Did you get the disc only or did you order the bearing carrier also? Thanks

#8304 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

JP is my favorite game in my collection, but it is a grind. And its complicated as well. AIQ shoots better but is super complicated in its own way for scoring, but just progressing not that complicated. I have Iron Maiden coming next week and Godzilla on order. Looking forward to seeing which elwin I love the most.

In Elwin we trust. Elwin’s games would make a nice “Fab Four”

#8305 2 years ago

Bearing carrier takes it to the next level and makes all the difference in my experience.

#8306 2 years ago

I finally broke down and ordered the Pin Monk flipper fans this morning. I just can’t take it anymore. I’m excited to get them and see if my scores improve. I’m to the point I have to play differently and avoid shots because of the flipper fade, which isn’t a good thing.

#8307 2 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

I finally broke down and ordered the Pin Monk flipper fans this morning. I just can’t take it anymore. I’m excited to get them and see if my scores improve. I’m to the point I have to play differently and avoid shots because of the flipper fade, which isn’t a good thing.

Mine are arriving on Monday. Did you get the add on for the upper flipper? I didn't and now hoping i won't regret that decision...

#8308 2 years ago
Quoted from T3quila:

Mine are arriving on Monday. Did you get the add on for the upper flipper? I didn't and now hoping i won't regret that decision...

I didn’t get the add on. I don’t notice the fade in that flipper even if it does fade. We will see how it goes!

#8309 2 years ago
Quoted from T3quila:

Wife and I will sometimes play for 1-2hrs at a time and haven't really noticed an issue with the upper flipper. The two main ones are sufficient. Though, I do think I'm nearing the point of coil stop replacement again.

#8310 2 years ago
Quoted from T3quila:

I got the 2-flipper set for mine almost a year ago and I've been happy with it. Haven't had a game where I noticed any upper flipper fade.

#8311 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Though, I do think I'm nearing the point of coil stop replacement again.

If you feel like you've lost a bit of flipper power, check the coil stops to see if the rivets are loose.

Any replacement coil stops I've put on mine have been rock solid, but you can also lose some power over time from dirty coil sleeves. Just an idea, but if the rivets on the coil stops aren't loose then check the coil sleeves and the flipper mech to see if they're dirty. If the connection/pivot points from the flipper to the coil plunger are dirty (looks like black soot) then wipe them off with a dry paper towel. Then replace the coil sleeves. Dirty & old coil sleeves can cause a bit of flipper power loss over time and replacing them can make a difference.

#8312 2 years ago

The new disc comes with it's own bearing which allows the disc to spin noticeably easier. I didn't get the bearing carrier setup yet, but can always add in the future.

#8313 2 years ago
Quoted from T3quila:

As others have mentioned, in my case I think on AIQ it seems just the lower flipper fans are needed. You won't notice an "immediate" improvement, but the flippers no longer fade, so you can still hit all the shots after 2 hours of playing that you could when you first turned the game on.

#8314 2 years ago

Ya, when i turn the machine on the balls scream up the ramps, but after like 90 minutes it gets really noticable, you have to make super clean shots to get them up.

I'll look at the coil stops and sleeves this week. I have read here to not get the ones from Stern but older Williams ones because they are sturdier, but i wouldn't know the part numbers for those.
Any ideas?

#8315 2 years ago
Quoted from T3quila:

Ya, when i turn the machine on the balls scream up the ramps, but after like 90 minutes it gets really noticable, you have to make super clean shots to get them up.
I'll look at the coil stops and sleeves this week. I have read here to not get the ones from Stern but older Williams ones because they are sturdier, but i wouldn't know the part numbers for those.
Any ideas?

I had to change coil stops on AIQ at 300 games (don't forget the upper flipper) and Deadpool at 500 games. I replaced with the ones from Pinball Life and have thousands of games on both machines since.

https://www.pinballlife.com/flipper-coil-stop-for-sternsega.html

#8316 2 years ago
Quoted from T3quila:

Any ideas?

Yeah, time based losing power that's the heating issue. If you still have the stock stops, doesn't hurt to replace them but won't resolve the ~90 minute fade

#8317 2 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

Has anyone else noticed this game chewing up balls more so than others? Maybe it's just me. I always throw away the balls that come with the game, but even after doing so, I noticed some serious wear and tear on my poor balls. Has anyone put some kind of protectors in front of the ramps like the spot to the left of the CM ramp? I get some pretty severe rejects from there and wondered if that is where I'm getting the bulk of the damage.

I put in 2 bumper rubbers

DSCN1510 (resized).JPGDSCN1510 (resized).JPGbumper rubber (resized).pngbumper rubber (resized).png
#8318 2 years ago
Quoted from RikV:

I just saw that kit, looks fantastic, high quality. Please keep up updated on you thoughts.

Adds to gameplay. Great mod. Get the whole “kit”.

#8319 2 years ago
Quoted from T3quila:

You *might*, but I doubt it. I don't think it's that big of an issue with the upper left flipper unless you're playing very long sessions or it's in a non-stop tournament or something. The lower two flippers are the most important to cool on AIQ, IMO. You should definitely notice an improvement in longer play sessions.

#8320 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

You *might*, but I doubt it. I don't think it's that big of an issue with the upper left flipper unless you're playing very long sessions or it's in a non-stop tournament or something. The lower two flipper are the most important to cool on AIQ, IMO. You should definitely notice an improvement in longer play sessions.

Thank you! I'm very excited, had people over and the machine got played nonstop for like 5 hours and after a couple of hours you could get the balls up the ramps only with very clean shots anymore!

This game is so much fun and addictive, we're definitely putting a torture test on it.

Just replaced the balls and cleaned and waxed it. At this rate I'll have to do that every 2 weeks

Today the ball fell off the wire forms after the gauntlet ramp several times, that's new. Is that something common? It didn't do that at all before.

#8321 2 years ago

Finally installed this proto-type shooter rod housing.

IMG_20210927_204058_125 (resized).jpgIMG_20210927_204058_125 (resized).jpgIMG_20210927_204058_310 (resized).jpgIMG_20210927_204058_310 (resized).jpgIMG_20210927_204058_373 (resized).jpgIMG_20210927_204058_373 (resized).jpg
#8322 2 years ago

Finally officially in the club. Cleanest box I've ever had and the guys that delivered it were really cool. Looks like my lockdown bar is digging into the wood a bit though.

IMG_20210927_125120526_HDR (resized).pngIMG_20210927_125120526_HDR (resized).pngIMG_20210927_125243921 (resized).jpgIMG_20210927_125243921 (resized).jpg
#8323 2 years ago

Wow, IDK how that gets past quality control. Sorry to see that

#8324 2 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

Finally officially in the club. Cleanest box I've ever had and the guys that delivered it were really cool. Looks like my lockdown bar is digging into the wood a bit though.
[quoted image][quoted image]

That could've happened during shipping. Contact your distributor and they should make it right.

Good thing you didn't buy a JJP or else they'd say you did it to your own game and charge you for a new cab! LOL

#8325 2 years ago

I talked to my distributor about it. I don't think this was shipping damage. The tongues that clip into the cabinet from the lockdown bar were bent forward too much. I was able to bend them a bit to fix the clearance. Definitely a quality control issue. The damage is cosmetic. I can sand it down a bit and touchup with black paint but sucks to see that for something so easily fixed by QC. Will also send a note to Pablo at Stern about it. I think I saw some Mando's shipped in august with a similar issue just not as bad. Mine was build mid august as well and just getting it now.

#8326 2 years ago

[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow, they must have hammered that on to do that much damage.

#8327 2 years ago

I think I spoke too soon about the machine being fine. A lot of LED's are out. The entire drop target matrix set of leds, hulk spinner, marvel ramp, thor multiball, thor's entire glove, every led in the tunnel. Something has to be unplugged but it's all over the playfield.

#8328 2 years ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

Wow, IDK how that gets past quality control. Sorry to see that

One of mine distributors told me once that there is no final quality control at all.

#8329 2 years ago

I found a connector loose and it looks like it goes to an open spot on the drop target matrix board but can anyone verify that? It looks like that is the serial in connection but don't want to go plugging things in willy nilly

IMG_20210927_181957200_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20210927_181957200_HDR (resized).jpg

#8330 2 years ago

I found a connector loose and it looks like it goes to an open spot on the drop target matrix board but can anyone verify that? It looks like that is the serial in connection but don't want to go plugging things in willy nilly
[quoted image]

Here’s a picture of mine

FB1B4AC2-9349-47AD-B17A-44879BD7C281 (resized).jpegFB1B4AC2-9349-47AD-B17A-44879BD7C281 (resized).jpeg
#8331 2 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Here’s a picture of mine[quoted image]

Thank you kindly

Edit: that was it. All working now. Appreciate it

#8332 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

[quoted image]

Looks lovely! Any gotchas or tips for install? Got two of them with th bearing carrier to do.

Also +1 on pinmonk fans I have a game at home and I put a game into our club LE and premium and I could hit shit on the game in the club - add the fans and sweet shooting. I’m now putting them on all my games as the difference is nuts.

#8333 2 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Looks lovely! Any gotchas or tips for install? Got two of them with th bearing carrier to do.
Also +1 on pinmonk fans I have a game at home and I put a game into our club LE and premium and I could hit shit on the game in the club - add the fans and sweet shooting. I’m now putting them on all my games as the difference is nuts.

I didn't get the bearing carrier yet, but the disk install was pretty straight forward. Read the instructions and take your time and it should go pretty smoothly!

I didn't realize until doing the install that the original plastic disc has a metal plate on the top. The new metal disc doesn't seem to weigh anymore than the original assembly and definitely spins easier.

#8334 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I didn't get the bearing carrier yet, but the disk install was pretty straight forward. Read the instructions and take your time and it should go pretty smoothly!
I didn't realize until doing the install that the original plastic disc has a metal plate on the top. The new metal disc doesn't seem to weigh anymore than the original assembly and definitely spins easier.

I notice that there are what seem to be balancing holes drilled on the top surface. Any thoughts on just the decal sticker covering those? Do you think the sticker will eventually take the shape of these holes? I wonder if the holes could be designed to be filled with a light-weight material (epoxy?).

#8335 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

The aluminum version is actually lighter.

20210827_224943 (resized).jpg20210827_224943 (resized).jpg20210827_225043 (resized).jpg20210827_225043 (resized).jpg
#8336 2 years ago
Quoted from RikV:

I notice that there are what seem to be balancing holes drilled on the top surface. Any thoughts on just the decal sticker covering those? Do you think the sticker will eventually take the shape of these holes? I wonder if the holes could be designed to be filled with a light-weight material (epoxy?).

Doesn't the post on the spinner cover those holes? Looks like it could. Hard to say exactly from picture in above post.

#8337 2 years ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

Doesn't the post on the spinner cover those holes? Looks like it could. Hard to say exactly from picture in above post.

Post covers the edges of the drill spots, but just a little bit. The sticker covers the whole thing.

A) With how close the holes are to the post, the ball doesnt run over them and wont sink in

B) The cutout you need to make for the sticker in order to screw in the post needs to be big enough so when you tighten it, you dont twist the sticker along with the screw. I had initially just made the hole barely big enough for the screw, and when I tightened it the sticker twisted and dived into the holes a tad. I had to undo it and clean it up to get it flat again.

#8338 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Post covers the edges of the drill spots, but just a little bit. The sticker covers the whole thing.
A) With how close the holes are to the post, the ball doesnt run over them and wont sink in
B) The cutout you need to make for the sticker in order to screw in the post needs to be big enough so when you tighten it, you dont twist the sticker along with the screw. I had initially just made the hole barely big enough for the screw, and when I tightened it the sticker twisted and dived into the holes a tad. I had to undo it and clean it up to get it flat again.

Cool, thanks for the clarification. I'm thinking about this, my spins have only been in the 500-600 RPM range for a few weeks now when a few months ago they were in the 1000-1200 RPM range.

#8339 2 years ago
Quoted from RikV:

@skogen75, By design the placement of the holes are such that the ball contacts the post first and never runs over the decal at the hole locations, I do not recommend filling the holes with any filler.

I have many of these discs out there now and the feedback from some is that the decal could be made from a little thicker material, this is something I am investigating for incorporating in the near future. The decal currently supplied will hold up fine if you cut it around the post, then remove the decal material that is under the post so that the post makes direct contact with the aluminum disc.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me, I'll be happy to answer them.

#8340 2 years ago
Quoted from RikV:

Cool, thanks for the clarification. I'm thinking about this, my spins have only been in the 500-600 RPM range for a few weeks now when a few months ago they were in the 1000-1200 RPM range.

With the stock equipment, we never hit above 600-700 if everything was aligned properly. When the copper bushings would pop off and the rod would get slightly slanted, the sensor would freak out and register up to 1500. I would then realign the bushing and rod, and would go back to the normal RPM. Either way, not an issue anymore with the mood and everything is smooth like butter

#8341 2 years ago
Quoted from RikV:

The factory set up works OK, but it does not have any friction reducing features, it weighs more, and has manufacturing tolerances that are not optomized. All that contributes to the lower RPM and spin times. This becomes obvious when one takes the factory disc out of the game and they compare it to my disc set up.

My Mod takes the design to a whole new level which allows for higher RPM rates and extended spin times. It's not uncommon for me to have spin rates in the 1100 - 1200 RPM range every game I play, not only that but the extended spin time adds to the score on average of 2-3 million on a good spin.

In my game I have the disc and bearing carrier installed, but the disc mod alone with the thrust bearing set-up yields almost the same spin rates
Disc Spin (resized).jpgDisc Spin (resized).jpg

#8342 2 years ago
Quoted from RikV:

Quoted from Sleal16:

Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

skogen75, By design the placement of the holes are such that the ball contacts the post first and never runs over the decal at the hole locations, I do not recommend filling the holes with any filler.
I have many of these discs out there now and the feedback from some is that the decal could be made from a little thicker material, this is something I am investigating for incorporating in the near future. The decal currently supplied will hold up fine if you cut it around the post, then remove the decal material that is under the post so that the post makes direct contact with the aluminum disc.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me, I'll be happy to answer them.

Yeah, just like Sleal16 mentioned - I also only made the hole just large enough for the screw and the sticker twisted a little into the balance holes. I will cut the hole a little larger as recommended by @1956pinhead, but it's not really noticeable from the player's perspective.

#8343 2 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

The factory set up works OK, but it does not have any friction reducing features, it weighs more, and has manufacturing tolerances that are not optomized. All that contributes to the lower RPM and spin times. This becomes obvious when one takes the factory disc out of the game and they compare it to my disc set up.
My Mod takes the design to a whole new level which allows for higher RPM rates and extended spin times. It's not uncommon for me to have spin rates in the 1100 - 1200 RPM range every game I play, not only that but the extended spin time adds to the score on average of 2-3 million on a good spin.
In my game I have the disc and bearing carrier installed, but the disc mod alone with the thrust bearing set-up yields almost the same spin rates
[quoted image]

My order is in!! Got both parts; I'm going to give this as a Xmas gift for my daughter (9) who is the current RPM champion on our game. This will forever cement in our heads and hearts that she is our ultimate spinner champion. She loves AIQ BTW, she is over 200M high score.

#8344 2 years ago
Quoted from RikV:

My order is in!! Got both parts; I'm going to give this as a Xmas gift for my daughter (9) who is the current RPM champion on our game. This will forever cement in our heads and hearts that she is our ultimate spinner champion. She loves AIQ BTW, she is over 200M high score.

Wow, how cool is that! When she puts up that big RPM spin number make sure to re-post in the thread. 200 Million is awsome for a 9 year old

I'll get your order processed and shipped out today!

#8345 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

I just installed them last week, confirming above posts, right shooter lane.
Question for you, on the left one did you have any issues getting it flat across the lip? I adjusted it so many times and still get a small "bubble"
[quoted image]

Glad you posted this. Mine looks the same. I'm wondering if the playfield changed not allowing it to fit the routed holes properly. I was almost tempted to remove a little material from the cliffy to make this fit better.

#8346 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Glad you posted this. Mine looks the same. I'm wondering if the playfield changed not allowing it to fit the routed holes properly. I was almost tempted to remove a little material from the cliffy to make this fit better.

Yeah, it's hard to gauge what part to shave off. I left it as-is and after adjusting the right side to have the same exit length, its been working fine where didnt want to mess with it further. So as far as protection, shouldnt be an issue. It did improve the full plunge problem by a considerable amount. Outside of awesome1 recommendation to use a different coil, I will see what else I can do to reduce the rattle as it leaves the shooter lane to turn it from a 1/6 failure to hopefully close to 100% success. The centering for the auto-plunger should be fine, as I get rattles even with the normal shooting rod. So its probably where the metal ramp is screwed at the wooden part of the lane and/or the flimsy metal guide as it leaves the ramp. Been trying to take slow-mo vids to narrow it down, but my camera is having some issues with it. Not too concerned as the 1/6 failure to full plunge doesnt bother me that much atm.

#8347 2 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

[quoted image]

I like the looks of this mod, looks really well fabricated which is cool... but I'm not sure I want more spins on the disc... that thing gets in the way already, more spins will just make it harder to hit that darn sanctum target .

Curious, with less friction on the disc, is it possible the post is resting in the 6 o'clock position (If 12 is the sanctum target) more frequently as the pitch of the playfield would lend the disc to wanting to fall to the 6 o'clock position because of gravity I'm thinking. I really do depend on that post to stop out of the path of the sanctum target from time to time.

#8348 2 years ago
Quoted from roar:

I like the looks of this mod, looks really well fabricated which is cool... but I'm not sure I want more spins on the disc... that thing gets in the way already, more spins will just make it harder to hit that darn sanctum target .
Curious, with less friction on the disc, is it possible the post is resting in the 6 o'clock position (If 12 is the sanctum target) more frequently as the pitch of the playfield would lend the disc to wanting to fall to the 6 o'clock position because of gravity I'm thinking. I really do depend on that post to stop out of the path of the sanctum target from time to time.

That's the only drawback. Even if it lands out of the 6oclock position, through the shaker motor and other little vibrations it'll move back to that spot. On the plus side, I've gotten pretty decent at hitting it from the upper flipper. Whenever I need to hit the sanctum, I'll shoot it to the right ramp to feed to it. Long run, with either stock or upgraded spinner, I think the sanctum shots might be more reliable that way (guess unless the post is between 9-12 o'clock)

#8349 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Outside of awesome1 recommendation to use a different coil, I will see what else I can do to reduce the rattle as it leaves the shooter lane to turn it from a 1/6 failure to hopefully close to 100% success. The centering for the auto-plunger should be fine, as I get rattles even with the normal shooting rod. So its probably where the metal ramp is screwed at the wooden part of the lane and/or the flimsy metal guide as it leaves the ramp. Been trying to take slow-mo vids to narrow it down, but my camera is having some issues with it. Not too concerned as the 1/6 failure to full plunge doesnt bother me that much atm.

On mine when I first got it the ball had a tendency to veer left as it went across the shooter lane metal ramp. As you said, that shooter lane metal ramp is very flimsy and it seems to have a lot of bounce and wobble to it, and it isn't supported much at all underneath it. I propped a Lego brick with a cabinet dot/bumper on top of it underneath the left side in the middle of the ramp to counter the movement of the ball and it's worked great ever since. Made it so the ramp wasn't tilting that way anymore.

Here's a post that has a picture of where I put the brick/bumper stack under the shooter lane:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/108#post-6152817

#8350 2 years ago
Quoted from roar:

Quoted from Sleal16:

That's the only drawback. Even if it lands out of the 6oclock position, through the shaker motor and other little vibrations it'll move back to that spot. On the plus side, I've gotten pretty decent at hitting it from the upper flipper. Whenever I need to hit the sanctum, I'll shoot it to the right ramp to feed to it. Long run, with either stock or upgraded spinner, I think the sanctum shots might be more reliable that way (guess unless the post is between 9-12 o'clock)

With less friction the disc will come to rest at the 6 o'clock position most of the time, but there are occasions it won't. If you have a shaker it will most likely end up there. As Sleal16 mentioned I use the upper flipper to both spin the heck out of the disc, and also hit the sanctum target off the post or to clear it. I'll still go after the sanctum target from the lower flipper at times as well, just depends on whats happening at the time, such as multiball play etc. Using the upper flipper to hit that target just adds a different way to attack the shot. I also think I've had less SDTM drains off that target as a result.

Your results may vary

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 24.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

Machine - For Sale
Modesto, CA
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.00
$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

6,644 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.50
Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,764 posts in this topic. You are on page 167 of 256.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/167?hl=tippyroad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.