IMG_5446 (resized).jpg
IMG_2764 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2765 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4133 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4131 (resized).jpeg
5A7A7C74-85FC-459B-9CF8-443697C2B03A (resized).jpeg
IMG_2505 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,641 posts in this topic. You are on page 166 of 253.
#8251 2 years ago
Quoted from RikV:

Just wanted to post about my new mod for my premium; I haven't seen this come up yet, but maybe I missed it, let me know. Anyway, I was always a bit disappointed with the fact that the angle the player is at with relation to the subway and the clear inserts does not allow someone of around average height to see the portal locks easily without leaning over the playfield. This problem has been solved. I got some flexible mirror sheets and cut one to fit the far side of the subway, of course one will need to cut out spots for the optos to register, but otherwise it was a simple fitment. I did remove the factory sticker and roughen the surface. I was impatient and used hot glue to adhere the mirror sheet (the mirror sheet comes with adhesive but I found that it would come loose). I suppose epoxy would work well too. Don't forget to remove the protective film from the mirror surface.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
The result is great. I can see the reflection of the ball perfectly and as a bonus the LEDs that emit from the near side (opposite the mirror) are much more noticeable, that is, the color is much brighter and really lights up the subway. Here is the link to the mirror sheets that I used: amazon.com link »

I did the same thing!

#8252 2 years ago

Hey, I was wondering if anybody else has run into this issue. At least two times maybe three I have beaten battle royale and after the flippers die and the light show happens instead of launching a new ball the game searches for the ball and then when it can’t find one it ends the ball. Which of course is usually my last ball and the end of the game. Has this happened to anyone else? Is Stern aware of this issue? Thanks!

#8253 2 years ago
Quoted from brickbuilder14:

Hey, I was wondering if anybody else has run into this issue. At least two times maybe three I have beaten battle royale and after the flippers die and the light show happens instead of launching a new ball the game searches for the ball and then when it can’t find one it ends the ball. Which of course is usually my last ball and the end of the game. Has this happened to anyone else? Is Stern aware of this issue? Thanks!

Actually I had that same thing happen the other night... but sounds like possible switch issue and the game can't locate a ball since it does a ball search.

I was upset that my ball ended instead of kicking out a new one. At the time I figured a ball must have not fully seated in the trough until the end of ball search, but I'm not sure.

I also recently had a Computer Frenzy Multiball that was only one ball the entire time. Not sure if related.

I haven't found the issue yet and have had several full games with no issues since.

#8254 2 years ago
Quoted from brickbuilder14:

Quoted from awesome1:

Actually I had that same thing happen the other night... but sounds like possible switch issue and the game can't locate a ball since it does a ball search.
I was upset that my ball ended instead of kicking out a new one. At the time I figured a ball must have not fully seated in the trough until the end of ball search, but I'm not sure.
I also recently had a Computer Frenzy Multiball that was only one ball the entire time. Not sure if related.
I haven't found the issue yet and have had several full games with no issues since.

Seems like the issue would be an opto in either the subway or the trough not registering a ball that's being stored there, so the game isn't seeing as many balls in storage as it expects to.

Just an idea here, but was a ball locked in the subway when this happened? If that last fork in the subway closest to the Ant Man hole isn't sticking up all the way then a ball locked there will be resting too far forward past the opto beam so the opto won't register. Then the game thinks there isn't a ball there when there really is one and it can go into ball search or it could think the correct number of balls are in play when they aren't. If that fork is sometimes sticking up all the way but sometimes not then it would be an intermittent issue instead of always happening (like if a trough opto were out).

Again, just brainstorming but it sounds like an issue with the game not seeing as many balls out of play as it expects, so that would probably be an opto in the trough or subway.

#8255 2 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Seems like the issue would be an opto in either the subway or the trough not registering a ball that's being stored there, so the game isn't seeing as many balls in storage as it expects to.
Just an idea here, but was a ball locked in the subway when this happened? If that last fork in the subway closest to the Ant Man hole isn't sticking up all the way then a ball locked there will be resting too far forward past the opto beam so the opto won't register. Then the game thinks there isn't a ball there when there really is one and it can go into ball search or it could think the correct number of balls are in play when they aren't. If that fork is sometimes sticking up all the way but sometimes not then it would be an intermittent issue instead of always happening (like if a trough opto were out).
Again, just brainstorming but it sounds like an issue with the game not seeing as many balls out of play as it expects, so that would probably be an opto in the trough or subway.

EaglePin I think you are on the right track here. I actually emailed Stern about my single ball Computer Frenzy Multiball - I know for fact I had 2 balls locked in the subway at the start - and they believe it is the last fork problem on the subway walking mech. What's weird is I just "fixed" that problem the weekend before...

In 2800+ games I never had these issues and then my walking mechanism started having issues and even though I fixed it, I have gotten these couple of odd anomalies since then, so maybe I need to revisit my "fix".

Stern did offer a replacement walking mech, but have to go through distributor and return my old one. Feedback from others has been that the new mech is the same as the old mech, so that's why I did the "fix" originally before I contacted Stern.

#8256 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

EaglePin I think you are on the right track here. I actually emailed Stern about my single ball Computer Frenzy Multiball - I know for fact I had 2 balls locked in the subway at the start - and they believe it is the last fork problem on the subway walking mech. What's weird is I just "fixed" that problem the weekend before...
In 2800+ games I never had these issues and then my walking mechanism started having issues and even though I fixed it, I have gotten these couple of odd anomalies since then, so maybe I need to revisit my "fix".
Stern did offer a replacement walking mech, but have to go through distributor and return my old one. Feedback from others has been that the new mech is the same as the old mech, so that's why I did the "fix" originally before I contacted Stern.

Yep, same here. I have about 7,500 balls played on mine and it had been working without issue until a couple weeks ago. Then the droopy last fork issue started happening on it. I just did the replacement and the new one is working well, but it does appear to be the same design as the old one. I hope it lasts, but if at some point down the road this one starts having the same issue then it might be time to do something like the fix you posted a couple weeks ago and the one posted by sqwalker here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/149#post-6357961

#8257 2 years ago

Has anyone else noticed this game chewing up balls more so than others? Maybe it's just me. I always throw away the balls that come with the game, but even after doing so, I noticed some serious wear and tear on my poor balls. Has anyone put some kind of protectors in front of the ramps like the spot to the left of the CM ramp? I get some pretty severe rejects from there and wondered if that is where I'm getting the bulk of the damage.

20210911_190943 (resized).jpeg20210911_190943 (resized).jpeg20210922_002137 (resized).jpeg20210922_002137 (resized).jpeg
#8258 2 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

Has anyone else noticed this game chewing up balls more so than others? Maybe it's just me. I always throw away the balls that come with the game, but even after doing so, I noticed some serious wear and tear on my poor balls. Has anyone put some kind of protectors in front of the ramps like the spot to the left of the CM ramp? I get some pretty severe rejects from there and wondered if that is where I'm getting the bulk of the damage.[quoted image][quoted image]

I generally use Ninja balls and replace around every 400 - 500 games or when they get pretty scuffed up which is usually in that area for me on AIQ.

#8259 2 years ago

Picked up an LE #432 few days ago. Did not think I would ever get another new pin or the chance of rebuilding my collection again. Looking sexy next to IM LE.

If anyone could tell me if there are any must have fixes or mods that I must have? Really don’t want to read through 166 pages looking.

Game is a flow monster so far and code is so deep. Only issue so far is occasional stubbornness of captain marvel ramp and the ball occasionally falls off the left habitrail before it should. Not sure if there are any quick fixes for these other then bending metal.

29183820-D0DB-4FE5-BA91-743F42D54799 (resized).jpeg29183820-D0DB-4FE5-BA91-743F42D54799 (resized).jpeg67A4B20C-05C7-4D82-8ABD-4FEF8103C51E (resized).jpeg67A4B20C-05C7-4D82-8ABD-4FEF8103C51E (resized).jpegA8508920-0180-4399-9CE8-4D555EA0F9A0 (resized).jpegA8508920-0180-4399-9CE8-4D555EA0F9A0 (resized).jpegEF357212-C65D-45F9-BDB5-887E0AB24596 (resized).jpegEF357212-C65D-45F9-BDB5-887E0AB24596 (resized).jpeg
#8260 2 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Picked up an LE #432 few days ago. Did not think I would ever get another new pin or the chance of rebuilding my collection again. Looking sexy next to IM LE.
If anyone could tell me if there are any must have fixes or mods that I must have? Really don’t want to read through 166 pages looking.
Game is a flow monster so far and code is so deep. Only issue so far is occasional stubbornness of captain marvel ramp and the ball occasionally falls off the left habitrail before it should. Not sure if there are any quick fixes for these other then bending metal.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats! Welcome to the club!

Take a look at this post for the left habitrail fix.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/22#post-5899526

To help with Captain Marvel rejects and prevent balls from falling through the opening, there's the Do-It-Yourself "Lexan Fix" (picture below) or tdiddy sells a 3D printed version.

IMG_1031 (resized).JPGIMG_1031 (resized).JPG
#8261 2 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Here's a post with the habitrail fix:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/22#post-5899526

Edit: Lol awesome1 posted 54 seconds before me. Great minds think alike!

#8262 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Congrats! Welcome to the club!
Take a look at this post for the left habitrail fix.
To help with Captain Marvel rejects and prevent balls from falling through the opening, there's the Do-It-Yourself "Lexan Fix" (picture below) or tdiddy sells a 3D printed version.[quoted image]

Wait and see if this is even an issue on yours first. On my LE...i get very few Captain Marvel rejected shots.

YELLOW T-MOLDING is your highest priority.

#8263 2 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Ohhhh.... and crank those rear levelers down to raise the rear up!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#8264 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I generally use Ninja balls and replace around every 400 - 500 games or when they get pretty scuffed up which is usually in that area for me on AIQ.

Thanks man! I typically use SilverJets but I'll look into the Ninja balls. If you come across any kind of cap or rubber for the edge of those ramps let me know. There really isn't anything else that seems to take chunks out of the balls like those ramp edges do.

#8265 2 years ago

The drain that I'm seeing the most often is the soft shot coming back out of the inner loop and rotating counter clockwise onto the L post and down the L outlane, anyone else seeing this and if so, are you having more luck nudging while the ball is still touching the loop rail or nudging right before hitting the post?

#8266 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Ohhhh.... and crank those rear levelers down to raise the rear up! [quoted image]

Good call, I have IM all the way up in the back just was not sure about Avengers. Going to do that ASAP.

Thank you for the tips on the ramp/habitrail. Help like this is why I remember really enjoying this forum in the past.

#8267 2 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

Wait and see if this is even an issue on yours first. On my LE...i get very few Captain Marvel rejected shots.
YELLOW T-MOLDING is your highest priority.

Wish you did not point this out. I was totally fine with it, until now.

Grumble I said I was not going to do cosmetic mods this time but that sort of is a no brainer.

#8268 2 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Good call, I have IM all the way up in the back just was not sure about Avengers. Going to do that ASAP.
Thank you for the tips on the ramp/habitrail. Help like this is why I remember really enjoying this forum in the past.

Avengers has different sweet spots for different people. For me the recommended 6.5 pitch was much better than the close to 7s some use on AIQ. Go too high and the moment the flippers start weakening, you'll have issues up the ramps.

#8269 2 years ago
Quoted from starbase: If anyone could tell me if there are any must have fixes or mods that I must have? Really don’t want to read through 166 pages looking.

The fix for CM ramp (used the plastic and some change to keep the wire in a good position (three quarters if I remember right)). Antman factory. Precision Pinball Dr Strange spinner.

#8270 2 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Where do these go on the game?I don’t see it!
Thanks

The protectors go under the slings and lanes. The tear drop piece is for Prem / LE

#8271 2 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

Has anyone else noticed this game chewing up balls more so than others? Maybe it's just me. I always throw away the balls that come with the game, but even after doing so, I noticed some serious wear and tear on my poor balls. Has anyone put some kind of protectors in front of the ramps like the spot to the left of the CM ramp? I get some pretty severe rejects from there and wondered if that is where I'm getting the bulk of the damage.[quoted image][quoted image]

I found that all of my wireform habitrails had small little protruding sharp edges where they are pinch welded together. I took a small file and got rid of all them. For me I thought it might be a contributor to some of the ball marking, but of course they aren't the only contributor. Anyway just thought I'd put it out there.

#8272 2 years ago

Oh man, bittersweet pinball. I just nailed down one of my highest scoring games which is a modest 200 million. Although I actually won 0 gems . I installed my new walk lock today and I have to say it works great. Everything seems to be functioning as it should. I wanted to point out per my balls not making it up the ramp on auto launch. When I switched out my walk lock I also took the time to novus #2 my playfield inside the easier areas and installed some new silverjet balls. Now my auto plunger makes it up the back of the playfield ramp nearly every time. I'm astonished with what a huge difference that made. Does anyone have any recommendations for reaching some of the harder to reach areas on the playfield to clean? Is the only option to tear it down or is there something I can use to stick in there and get it clean enough...

#8273 2 years ago

Has anyone experienced an issue where between players, or even in the game, the disk will register points? You can watch the score continue to go up and up.

I tried to search this thread, but didn't find what I needed.

#8274 2 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Has anyone experienced an issue where between players, or even in the game, the disk will register points? You can watch the score continue to go up and up.
I tried to search this thread, but didn't find what I needed.

I had this happen when my disk was out of plane. Is your disk sitting properly?

#8275 2 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

I had this happen when my disk was out of plane. Is your disk sitting properly?

I'd have to check. It isn't mine, it's the one on location at league. It looks flat and level with the playfield though.

#8276 2 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

Game destroyed my ninja balls as well.

#8277 2 years ago
Quoted from Tippyroad:

Oh man, bittersweet pinball. I just nailed down one of my highest scoring games which is a modest 200 million. Although I actually won 0 gems . I installed my new walk lock today and I have to say it works great. Everything seems to be functioning as it should. I wanted to point out per my balls not making it up the ramp on auto launch. When I switched out my walk lock I also took the time to novus #2 my playfield inside the easier areas and installed some new silverjet balls. Now my auto plunger makes it up the back of the playfield ramp nearly every time. I'm astonished with what a huge difference that made. Does anyone have any recommendations for reaching some of the harder to reach areas on the playfield to clean? Is the only option to tear it down or is there something I can use to stick in there and get it clean enough...

I play AIQ a lot and clean it a lot!

Keeping the shooter lane, playfield and ramps clean and waxed will definitely speed up the game and help with the auto plunge to an extent.

I find it easiest to lift and pull the playfield forward as far as it can go and resting on the supports, so you can reach the rear easier. I use a microfiber towel and roll it into a "log" and then slide it through the hard to reach areas and ramps, shooter lane, etc. I don't tear anything down to clean. I did take apart the subway to clean it after about 2700 plays.

I generally use Novus 1 to clean the playfield and rubbers and then either Wizards Mist and Shine or my wax of choice, currently Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions Pro Flex Graphene Spray Wax. This wax works great in my opinion (some purists may not agree), game is SUPER fast and it doesn't leave any wax buildup residue and is easy to work with.

I also clean and wax the balls and replace them around every 500 games.

#8278 2 years ago
Quoted from Tippyroad:

Does anyone have any recommendations for reaching some of the harder to reach areas on the playfield to clean? Is the only option to tear it down or is there something I can use to stick in there and get it clean enough...

I don't take the CM return wire off when I clean, but I usually do take the other 3 wire returns off (from the Gauntlet, right ramp, and orbit ramps). It's very easy (about 1 minute) to unscrew them at the mounting points and remove them, and it makes a general cleaning of the back area of the playfield a lot easier. Very easy to put the wires back on also (another minute).

#8279 2 years ago

I am getting a premium nib in about 3weeks. I was wondering how difficult it was to wax the play field on this monster.

#8280 2 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

I'd have to check. It isn't mine, it's the one on location at league. It looks flat and level with the playfield though.

If the disc lays flat, and spins "flat", then the sensor at the bottom tip might be slightly off centered

#8281 2 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

They do take a beating...

iron-ninja-nut-kick.gifiron-ninja-nut-kick.gif
#8282 2 years ago
Quoted from smognote:

I am getting a premium nib in about 3weeks. I was wondering how difficult it was to wax the play field on this monster.

Very easy especially if you take the three non-CM wire returns off to do it (and still not difficult if you don't remove them). I've done it a few times now, including this past weekend. I also replaced the coil sleeves on the lower flippers. The ball is now flying through the machine with a ton of speed again. It's amazing how much speed there is in this game when it's polished and clean, and you don't really notice it's slowed down since the speed slowly decreases over time. Just changing the coil sleeves alone can make a noticeable difference sometimes.

#8283 2 years ago

I just received my AIQ premium yesterday and Iit has the tight playfield glass issue. I followed the steps in the pinned tech forum post, but loosing the side rails doesn't seem to make a difference. As of right now taking off and putting the glass back on is quite tight/hard and don't want to cracks and/or shatter the glass. It appears the plastic guides are too tight. Is there any other suggestion fixes for this issue?

#8284 2 years ago
Quoted from Zek_Pinball:

I just received my AIQ premium yesterday and Iit has the tight playfield glass issue. I followed the steps in the pinned tech forum post, but loosing the side rails doesn't seem to make a difference. As of right now taking off and putting the glass back on is quite tight/hard and don't want to cracks and/or shatter the glass. It appears the plastic guides are too tight. Is there any other suggestion fixes for this issue?

The plastic glass channels are just stapled on. I'd pull off the side rails and see if maybe one side or the other of the glass channel is mounted too close in. See if the glass slides in the channels cleanly without the metal rails around the plastic channel. If it still doesn't, you'll probably have to move one of the glass channels out a bit and re-staple.

#8285 2 years ago

Anyone can tell me where this Cliffy goes!

9D00EE36-D8C5-4E74-8F9D-4F07E5669B89 (resized).jpeg9D00EE36-D8C5-4E74-8F9D-4F07E5669B89 (resized).jpeg
#8286 2 years ago
Quoted from ScoobaDoo:

[quoted image]

Pretty sure that goes on the shooter lane where the bubble level is with the tab going down towards the edge where the ball would hit when kicked out into the shooter lane. I won't be home for a few hours to get a pic of mine, but I do have one installed.

Also - turn down the ball eject setting until it can't shoot it into the shooter lane and then adjust stronger until it can... helps reduce wear, but the Cliffy will help with that as well.

#8287 2 years ago

I took this picture from Cliff’s website. It is the protector on the right of the shooter lane eject. You will need to remove 2 screws from the side rail and loosen off a couple more to slide the protector under the side rail.

1142F388-81AA-48A9-BB64-CA221DA25160 (resized).png1142F388-81AA-48A9-BB64-CA221DA25160 (resized).png
#8288 2 years ago
Quoted from ScoobaDoo:

[quoted image]

I just installed them last week, confirming above posts, right shooter lane.

Question for you, on the left one did you have any issues getting it flat across the lip? I adjusted it so many times and still get a small "bubble"

PXL_20210924_004036517.MP (resized).jpgPXL_20210924_004036517.MP (resized).jpg
#8289 2 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

I found that all of my wireform habitrails had small little protruding sharp edges where they are pinch welded together. I took a small file and got rid of all them. For me I thought it might be a contributor to some of the ball marking, but of course they aren't the only contributor. Anyway just thought I'd put it out there.

I had not considered that, I'll check mine. I didn't think the ball would hit the habitrails with enough speed to do much damage, but I won't rule anything out at this point. I don't remind replacing the balls all the time but I would rather not have wear and tear that it causes everything else on the playfield.

Quoted from newpinbin:

I'm glad it's not just me noticing this. Do you have any opinion on where that is coming from?

#8290 2 years ago
Quoted from SirJellyCat:

When my wife plays pinball she gets the ball stuck in the strangest places. Ball is lodged under the infinity gauntlet.
[quoted image]

That's so awesome, my wife does the same thing!! I trip out?? When I play it, nothing. When she plays it, it gets stuck all over the place!!! WTF?? LOL!!

#8291 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Red spring on plunger works great!
Change the auto plunge coil to a 23-700 (remove the diode) and it will be close to 100% as well!

What does remove the diode mean? I just ordered a coil from pinball life, maybe here in a week or so?

#8292 2 years ago
Quoted from SitnBull:

What does remove the diode mean? I just ordered a coil from pinball life, maybe here in a week or so?

Cut the wire lead on each end of the diode (highlighted in yellow) to remove it. Keep the remaining part of the lead as short as you can. (Don't cut the leads going to the coil).

23-700 coil (resized).png23-700 coil (resized).png
#8293 2 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

I had not considered that, I'll check mine. I didn't think the ball would hit the habitrails with enough speed to do much damage, but I won't rule anything out at this point. I don't remind replacing the balls all the time but I would rather not have wear and tear that it causes everything else on the playfield.

I'm glad it's not just me noticing this. Do you have any opinion on where that is coming from?

I think multiball heavy games and length of game play into it as well. AIQ does seem to go through balls a little quicker than my other machines, but that may just be I'm playing it more. I have changed the balls out as early as around 300 games, but it's usually in that 500 game range between changes. I thought that was just me being picky though and it's not too expensive to replace the balls.

#8294 2 years ago
Quoted from SitnBull:

Like awesome1 showed, just remove the diode with a wire cutter.

If you install a coil with a diode on a spot in the machine where there is supposed to be a coil with no diode you will fry the associated transistor.

#8295 2 years ago
Quoted from ScoobaDoo:

[quoted image]

Quoted from Indusguys:

I took this picture from Cliff’s website. It is the protector on the right of the shooter lane eject. You will need to remove 2 screws from the side rail and loosen off a couple more to slide the protector under the side rail.
[quoted image]

Quoted from Sleal16:

I just installed them last week, confirming above posts, right shooter lane.

Here's the pic of mine installed. You can see even with my eject strength turned way down that I have some small wear on the upper protector (I'm closing in on 3000 games played).

IMG_1364 (resized).JPGIMG_1364 (resized).JPG
#8296 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Question for you, on the left one did you have any issues getting it flat across the lip? I adjusted it so many times and still get a small "bubble"

I think it's fine. I adjusted the fitment on mine a couple times as well, but as long as not interfering with anything it should be good and is protecting the wood.

#8297 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I think it's fine. I adjusted the fitment on mine a couple times as well, but as long as not interfering with anything it should be good and is protecting the wood.

Yeah, it felt off but after this right lane convo I ended up taking a look at both sides, and I had the right one slightly lower (closer to the front) than the left side. It was mostly at the exit of the protectors where the right side would land on the shooter lane first. I pushed it up a little bit and it feels better.

Man this game is a blast. Almost broke 500m today. 2 Gems collected, the other 3 within 1-2 shots of completion. Couple of weeks ago I was still at barely braking 100-150m while struggling to get a single gem. Baby steps, baby steps.

#8298 2 years ago

After a week I still don’t know much of what I am doing on this game since there is a lot to learn and I am not progressing very far on it but I just love playing it. The shots and flow feel really really good. I don’t love all games when I get them either. I loved IMDN after getting one of the first made before I could play. I just had “a feeling” on it after seeing the layout. But I could not get universally loved JP out the door fast enough. AIQ falls into my IMDN zone.

After a good game or bad game on AIQ I want to play more. Doesn’t seem like one of those “I’m good” after playing a few games and move on kinda pins. It’s just fun.

#8299 2 years ago

Installed my new Dr. Strange Disc Mod Kit from 1956PINHEAD & Precision Pinball Products!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1341-precision-pinball-prod

Well made, High quality item and good, straight forward instructions - took me around 45 minutes start to finish for installation.

Spins nice and free and looks great! I'm looking forward to trying to beat my 1485 RPM on original disc!

IMG_1374 (resized).JPGIMG_1374 (resized).JPG
#8300 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I'm looking forward to trying to beat my 1485 RPM on original disc!

Those are rookie numbersThose are rookie numbers

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 6,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 65.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
8,924 (OBO)
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Toys/Add-ons
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 70.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
5,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, IL
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.50
Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.
Other
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Corona, CA
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 16.50
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,641 posts in this topic. You are on page 166 of 253.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/166?hl=chewiec and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.