IMG_1987 (resized).jpeg
look (resized).png
Screenshot_20240402_132312_Stern IC (resized).jpg
magnet (resized).jpg
tmold (resized).jpg
Avengers Right Orbit rattles.gif
05.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,772 posts in this topic. You are on page 164 of 256.
#8151 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

The coin door was closed and didn’t receive the warning it was open stating the 48v was disabled, which is weird. Also what’s strange is that 1.02 code is not on Sterns website.

The version ahead is fairly common I think. May want to keep an eye on that coin door switch unless you figured it out as some other cause…..best of luck!

#8152 2 years ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

I can't say for certain that it is flipper fade, but it sure does seem that I don't have as much power to get around the Captain Marvel ramp after 60-90 mins of play.
I had already ordered his flipper fans from Pinball Life and they should be here on Wednesday. Since installing the fans requires removing the coil stops, I will replace those too since I know Stern factory stops have a lot of failures.
I will report back after I install.

PinMonk flipper coil fans help quite a bit on AIQ. I play long sessions and have had the flipper fans for several months now and no longer notice any flipper fade.

#8153 2 years ago

I'm thinking of de-modding my Pro if anyone is looking for a Stern AIQ Topper and/or the RGB Stern shooter rod. Just not really a topper or custom shooter rod guy, and would rather have the cash for the next game. Both mods are brand new. Shoot me a PM.

#8154 2 years ago

Late to the party, as usual. I just picked up a Pro last Sunday from Tilt Amusements that was unboxed for the Cleveland show. 350 plays on it and not one issue so far. Thanks to Troy for the quick response (I messaged him Saturday night in a drunken haze) and just for being an awesome friend in general. Cheers!

#8155 2 years ago
Quoted from ViolinSteve:

Late to the party, as usual. I just picked up a Pro last Sunday from Tilt Amusements that was unboxed for the Cleveland show. 350 plays on it and not one issue so far. Thanks to Troy for the quick response (I messaged him Saturday night in a drunken haze) and just for being an awesome friend in general. Cheers!
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"3ee00bcaf8aea363a91c1fab3853aeb17b783c10-1631658397-1800"};
//]]>

Troy is a great guy welcome AIQ is amazing

#8156 2 years ago

This may be my final version of replacing the game's opening and attract mode scenes. Original scenes are "Meanwhile at Lady Death's Castle" followed by a pic of Thanos. Videos are tough to take and colors are washed out, looks amazing in person.

My version, since Thanos is speaking at game start, adds a terrific zoom in on Thanos wielding the gauntlet, followed by a quick intro of all the Avengers. My videos use the same 3 second allotment for the opening splash screen and 8 seconds for the Thanos pic screen. But now the start of the game is dynamic and sets the stakes of the battles to come.

This video shows the game in attract mode. I replace the tutorial videos and "inserting a quarter" videos with my own custom videos. Now the pin really stands out in the lineup just in attract mode - there's AWESOME content displayed now.

I'll take gameplay video next because I replaced all the dull, static, background scenes with some great content. Iron Man MB; Lock Lit, ball 1-3 locks, all new and is Iron Man focused and not the boring Avengers Tower. Gamma Ray hurry up is now way cooler than just a Hulk eye in the middle of the entire LCD screen. Gamma bonus is also updated. End of ball bonus is much more interesting than Cap's shield flying down into the ground. Other nice touches too.

Moving on, next I'm replacing game music with original orchestral soundtrack songs from the Marvel movies.

#8157 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

This may be my final version of replacing the game's opening and attract mode scenes.

Looks awesome! Great job

#8158 2 years ago

I have about 1500 plays on my AIQ premium. Everything shooting fine but now, when you hit the Sanctum target head on, the ball jumps straight up, hits the glass and gets stuck in the Gaunlet and the Captain Marvel wire forms where they cross. Anyone else have had this issue? Would the Memel Mod solve this issue?

#8159 2 years ago
Quoted from ScoobaDoo:

I have about 1500 plays on my AIQ premium. Everything shooting fine but now, when you hit the Sanctum target head on, the ball jumps straight up, hits the glass and gets stuck in the Gaunlet and the Captain Marvel wire forms where they cross. Anyone else have had this issue? Would the Memel Mod solve this issue?

No, just bend the wire forms so the ball can pass through. I had this problem out of the box, it’s easy enough to fix with minor adjustments to the wire.

#8160 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

This may be my final version of replacing the game's opening and attract mode scenes.

Are you planning to offer this up once you are finished with the sound upgrades? I'd consider it if you are.

#8161 2 years ago

Game play video.

#8162 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Game play video.

Man that is so awesome. Well done! Wish I knew how to do that. Definitely interested and following.

#8163 2 years ago
Quoted from ScoobaDoo:

I get some major air balls off that target too, I've got to go in and straighten it out, I assume it is bent from being beaten on. I know there are splints you can buy for targets to help keep them straight, maybe this target needs one too.

#8164 2 years ago
Quoted from roar:

I get some major air balls off that target too, I've got to go in and straighten it out, I assume it is bent from being beaten on. I know there are splints you can buy for targets to help keep them straight, maybe this target needs one too.

So maybe the mod wouldn’t help then. I just need to check the actual target.

#8165 2 years ago
Quoted from ScoobaDoo:

So maybe the mod wouldn’t help then. I just need to check the actual target.

also check the disc+ring leveling. If its become off a little, I can see it getting some air as it passes over ring, hit the sanctum (and if the sanctum is angled) give it an upward trajectory

#8166 2 years ago

Hmmmm, wondering if someone can recommend, if theres one, a method to properly align the CM wireform ramp. Never had an issue before, but as I took it off to gain access and clean the inside of the Thor MB area and put everything back together, I now get some weird aggressive ejects from the ant-man scoop. About 1 in 4 on average it rides the ant-moon scoop in an uncontrolled fashion, will hit the ramp pretty hard and instead of it riding it down to the inlane, it just bounces into the playfield. I've taken it off and on a couple of times to see if there was something I can wiggle, but as soon as all the screw/washer points are in place, doesnt feel like i can adjust it.

#8167 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Hmmmm, wondering if someone can recommend, if theres one, a method to properly align the CM wireform ramp. Never had an issue before, but as I took it off to gain access and clean the inside of the Thor MB area and put everything back together, I now get some weird aggressive ejects from the ant-man scoop. About 1 in 4 on average it rides the ant-moon scoop in an uncontrolled fashion, will hit the ramp pretty hard and instead of it riding it down to the inlane, it just bounces into the playfield. I've taken it off and on a couple of times to see if there was something I can wiggle, but as soon as all the screw/washer points are in place, doesnt feel like i can adjust it.

Make sure the wireform (2) prongs are properly inserted at Ant Man and the back of the CM ramp. At Ant Man they can ride on the ledge and create what you describe... they should insert down below. After that, make sure no tension and slowly tighten all of the mounts.

If you have the CM Lexan fix and/or 3D printed fix and still get CM rejects, move the wireform mount position at the front left of CM ramp until no more rejects.

#8168 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Make sure the (2) prongs are properly inserted at Ant Man and the back of the CM ramp. At Ant Man they can ride on the ledge and create what you describe... they should insert down below. After that, make sure no tension and slowly tighten all of the mounts.
If you have the CM Lexan fix and/or 3D printed fix and still get rejects, move the wireform mount position at the front left of CM ramp until no more rejects.

Cool, I'll check that on my next disassembly. When you say "no tension" do you mean that it shouldnt feel like entry into the screw threads feel like they're forced and pulling at the threads? It does/did feel like I have to pull and slightly force the bottom screw point that attaches to the lane. I'll see if theres a different approach of re-inserting it

#8169 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Cool, I'll check that on my next disassembly. When you say "no tension" do you mean that it shouldnt feel like entry into the screw threads feel like they're forced and pulling at the threads? It does/did feel like I have to pull and slightly force the bottom screw point that attaches to the lane. I'll see if theres a different approach of re-inserting it

Yeah, I'm almost certain you have the wireform prongs sitting on the ledge at Ant Man. I did that once and ran into similar issues and it was difficult to get the end of the wireform by the inlane in place.

#8170 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Yeah, I'm almost certain you have the wireform prongs sitting on the ledge at Ant Man. I did that once and ran into similar issues and it was difficult to get the end of the wireform by the inlane in place.

YUP! that was it. Think it was either already a little tight in those two prongs or from my first bad placement, as the prongs were a bit wide and every time after the first time i looked at it didnt seem like it would fit in there. I slightly bent them inward so they can slide in its place and it fits perfect.

#8171 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

YUP! that was it. Think it was either already a little tight in those two prongs or from my first bad placement, as the prongs were a bit wide and every time after the first time i looked at it didnt seem like it would fit in there. I slightly bent them inward so they can slide in its place and it fits perfect.

Awesome! Glad you got it worked out!

#8172 2 years ago

8161 PoMC. Fantastic job on video. I little to no computer skills. Any chance you could share.
What a difference you work makes.
Thanks for sharing.

#8173 2 years ago

Just got my order from Pinball life and installed a few things in my 3 week old AIQ. I highly recommend all of these... I believe awesome1 recommended 1 and 3 earlier in the thread:

1) Red spring for shooter rod. If you are inconsistently (or rarely) making it all the way around off a full manual plunge, replacing the orange spring with the red spring solves that problem. Plenty of power now to make it all the way around. Literally took a few minutes to replace.

2) Pinball Life external volume/headphone jack. This piece is EXACTLY like the Stern offering but cost 59.99 instead of 99.99. Installation was simple and it integrates with the in game adjustment menu. A variety of options such as: volume control for only headphones, headphones and machine, disabled ---
machine volume automatically mute on headphone insertion vs. having both enabled, etc.

3) PinMonk flipper coil coolers - installation was a breeze (corny pun intended). They are quiet and seem to work well. I haven't had a chance to have a 90 minute session but I couldn't notice any fade in the time that I tested them out.

Also can't say enough good things about Pinball Life. Quick delivery and great response time on the one question I had.

#8174 2 years ago

Dang it, dupe.

#8175 2 years ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

Just got my order from Pinball life and installed a few things in my 3 week old AIQ. I highly recommend all of these... I believe awesome1 recommended 1 and 3 earlier in the thread:
1) Red spring for shooter rod. If you are inconsistently (or rarely) making it all the way around off a full manual plunge, replacing the orange spring with the red spring solves that problem. Plenty of power now to make it all the way around. Literally took a few minutes to replace.
2) Pinball Life external volume/headphone jack. This piece is EXACTLY like the Stern offering but cost 59.99 instead of 99.99. Installation was simple and it integrates with the in game adjustment menu. A variety of options such as: volume control for only headphones, headphones and machine, disabled ---
machine volume automatically mute on headphone insertion vs. having both enabled, etc.
3) PinMonk flipper coil coolers - installation was a breeze (corny pun intended). They are quiet and seem to work well. I haven't had a chance to have a 90 minute session but I couldn't notice any fade in the time that I tested them out.
Also can't say enough good things about Pinball Life. Quick delivery and great response time on the one question I had.

Damnit with your amazing suggestions! Just placed a large order with Pinball Life and of course didn't include these, Lol.

#8176 2 years ago
Quoted from Aeolus7:

Damnit with your amazing suggestions! Just placed a large order with Pinball Life and of course didn't include these, Lol.

"Hey remember that time i made one single order to Pinball life in a 2 day period? Neither do I."

#8177 2 years ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

Pinball Life also sells the stronger 23-700 coil for the auto plunge (Remove Diode if coil has one) if you decide to go that route.

#8178 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Pinball Life also sells the stronger 23-700 coil for the auto plunge (Remove Diode if coil has one) if you decide to go that route.

So far, I must be lucky. I actually dialed down my auto plunger in the settings because it was catching so much air.

#8179 2 years ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

So far, I must be lucky. I actually dialed down my auto plunger in the settings because it was catching so much air.

I have to do this too, and perhaps relook at the pitch. My auto plunge often launches onto the righthand plastics. In the perfect world, is the auto plunge supposed to feed into the pops or make it all the way up the left ramp?

#8180 2 years ago
Quoted from Aeolus7:

I have to do this too, and perhaps relook at the pitch. My auto plunge often launches onto the righthand plastics. In the perfect world, is the auto plunge supposed to feed into the pops or make it all the way up the left ramp?

Make it all the way around up the left ramp but not fly in the air to do it. At least that is how I have mine dialed in now. Occasionally it may not make it if it launches a bit quirky but I would say it is 90-95%.

I have played with a lot of pitches and I find 6.5 to be what I like best. I believe it is the suggested pitch by Stern as well.

#8181 2 years ago
Quoted from Aeolus7:

Quoted from Insanity199:

Make it all the way around up the left ramp but not fly in the air to do it. At least that is how I have mine dialed in now. Occasionally it may not make it if it launches a bit quirky but I would say it is 90-95%.
I have played with a lot of pitches and I find 6.5 to be what I like best. I believe it is the suggested pitch by Stern as well.

6.5 to 7.0 seems to be the sweet spot for AIQ... whatever works best on your machine.

Yes, plunges should make it all the way around to the right flipper.

Check the tabs on the autolaunch to make sure the ball is sitting square and both tabs are hitting the ball evenly.

I had to upgrade the auto launch coil to get consistent full launches and now have turned the power down to 225. I do occasionally get stray launches, so I had to insure balls wouldn't get stuck under the gauntlet.

#8182 2 years ago

For those that have attempted to level the Dr Strange Disc, when I do it it's either just slightly higher than the pf or slightly lower.

If I had to choose between the two, is it better to have it slightly more sunken?

#8183 2 years ago
Quoted from marioparty34:

For those that have attempted to level the Dr Strange Disc, when I do it it's either just slightly higher than the pf or slightly lower.
If I had to choose between the two, is it better to have it slightly more sunken?

With it being adjusted by a thread turn on the bushing carrier, you should be able to get it close to perfect to alight the disc to the round frame. If need be, you can make a little marker notch so you can know how much you adjusted it every time. I would give it a small turn, then check up top on the pf with a flat edge. I would repeat the process till it's just about perfect (guess super sightly below might be preferred). I would then put a small mark on the carrier and the ring that it's being threaded into, so that when you tighten the bigger ring to lock it, you can move it back in place if it shifts. That for me was the hardest part was to keep it in the same position as i put the last part back on.

#8184 2 years ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

With it being adjusted by a thread turn on the bushing carrier, you should be able to get it close to perfect to alight the disc to the round frame. If need be, you can make a little marker notch so you can know how much you adjusted it every time. I would give it a small turn, then check up top on the pf with a flat edge. I would repeat the process till it's just about perfect (guess super sightly below might be preferred). I would then put a small mark on the carrier and the ring that it's being threaded into, so that when you tighten the bigger ring to lock it, you can move it back in place if it shifts. That for me was the hardest part was to keep it in the same position as i put the last part back on.

You hit the nail on the head. I have it perfectly level and then when I go tighten it, it messes it up ever so slightly.

#8185 2 years ago

My auto plunge struggles to make it up the ramp and down the rail. I might be getting one out of five if I'm lucky. I think I'll definitely be upgrading to that coil thanks for the info. I also just placed a large order from pinball life! I guess that's just the pinball life...

#8186 2 years ago
Quoted from Tippyroad:

My auto plunge struggles to make it up the ramp and down the rail. I might be getting one out of five if I'm lucky. I think I'll definitely be upgrading to that coil thanks for the info. I also just placed a large order from pinball life! I guess that's just the pinball life...

Before getting the new coil, have you tried filming the launch with slow motion video to see what's happening? If not, it might be worth checking with slo-mo video to see what's happening as the ball leaves the shooter lane. Is it going cleanly into and through the orbit or is it slowing down because it's hitting the ball guide in the orbit and rattling? If it's hitting the ball guide, then you might be able to adjust how the ball is entering the orbit by tweaking the metal shooter lane ramp or adjusting how the ball rests on the forks of the auto launcher (is it resting equally on both forks so it's coming straight down the lane from the auto launcher?).

The standard coil should be plenty strong enough to get the ball around the orbit and up the ramp. Seems like there's a decent chance you just need to adjust how it's entering the orbit and that could fix the issue.

#8187 2 years ago
Quoted from marioparty34:

You hit the nail on the head. I have it perfectly level and then when I go tighten it, it messes it up ever so slightly.

Slightly high could cause ball hop and potentially damage the edge of the disc. However it’s pretty hard plastic so I’m guessing it would take a while before needing to be replaced, considering it can take full on impacts when it’s in the process of raising up. At least it’s replaceable.

Slightly low could potentially damage the edge of the playfield around the disc and that would be worse I would think.

In the end, I’d work really hard to get it as close to level as possible.

#8188 2 years ago

What re the speaker light color of choice for AIQ..single color or multi-colored look best?

#8189 2 years ago
Quoted from Tippyroad:

Quoted from EaglePin:

Before getting the new coil, have you tried filming the launch with slow motion video to see what's happening? If not, it might be worth checking with slo-mo video to see what's happening as the ball leaves the shooter lane. Is it going cleanly into and through the orbit or is it slowing down because it's hitting the ball guide in the orbit and rattling? If it's hitting the ball guide, then you might be able to adjust how the ball is entering the orbit by tweaking the metal shooter lane ramp or adjusting how the ball rests on the forks of the auto launcher (is it resting equally on both forks so it's coming straight down the lane from the auto launcher?).
The standard coil should be plenty strong enough to get the ball around the orbit and up the ramp. Seems like there's a decent chance you just need to adjust how it's entering the orbit and that could fix the issue.

Definitely try as EaglePin and I suggest about checking how the ball is resting and leaves the auto plunger as well as trying different power settings, but if none of that works on a repeatable lasting basis, the replacement coil will definitely get the job done. You most likely will have to turn down the power once installed and don't forget to remove the diode if the new coil has one.

The new coil was ultimately the best solution for me and luckily it's not very expensive and a pretty easy install.

#8190 2 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

What re the speaker light color of choice for AIQ..single color or multi-colored look best?

There'll be lots of personal preferences, but for my wife and I, we're suckers for the rainbow colors on this. They're circling through the spectrum.

2021-09-17 10.28.53 (resized).jpg2021-09-17 10.28.53 (resized).jpg
#8191 2 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

I prefer the multi-color "Deluxe" from Speaker Light Kits. http://www.speakerlightkits.com/Type-12.html

Here's a pic and I have some videos on youtube that show the different colors and effects I am using on my AIQ Premium.

IMG_E1096 (resized).JPGIMG_E1096 (resized).JPG
#8192 2 years ago

Just ordered AIQ Premium as my first NIB pin. I'm going to get quite a few mods, but I'm debating on the figurines vs some of the smaller toys. I love almost everything Mezel Mods has listed, but I'm debating about the Captain America and Thor figures vs just the lighted shield and the illuminated hammer. Also, is the interactive illuminated hammer worth it? I'm also debating between a lighted Iron Man and just a standard static iron man. I already know I'll be getting the updated Sanctum and Avengers Tower. Any thoughts on other mods would be much appreciated. I love upgrading my games!

#8193 2 years ago

You guys need to implement some mode aware speaker lights

#8194 2 years ago

I'm getting a lot of free extra multiballs as the ball saver triggers when the ball is still in play. Anyone know what might be causing that?

Also, for some reason I just can't post pass from left to right on this machine, what do you figure needs to be dialed in to adjust that?

#8195 2 years ago
Quoted from SgtPin18:

Just ordered AIQ Premium as my first NIB pin. I'm going to get quite a few mods, but I'm debating on the figurines vs some of the smaller toys. I love almost everything Mezel Mods has listed, but I'm debating about the Captain America and Thor figures vs just the lighted shield and the illuminated hammer. Also, is the interactive illuminated hammer worth it? I'm also debating between a lighted Iron Man and just a standard static iron man. I already know I'll be getting the updated Sanctum and Avengers Tower. Any thoughts on other mods would be much appreciated. I love upgrading my games!

For me I would pass on the figures. For me this pin doesn’t need much. The figures just look like kid toys. Just my opinion of course.
I ordered a ball through LED light strip white through Lermods, shaker, official stern art blades, pinnovators subwoofer adapter for spike II, speaker lights from cointaker $35, flipper bat tops from cointaker, Avengers logo Infinity Quest Speaker Grill covers from ULEK, Dr Strange mystic bezel from Pin Monk, and shooter lane protector from cointaker.

For me shooter lane protector is a must. I have a pro BTW.I think that’s it. I may be forgetting something.

#8196 2 years ago
Quoted from palmab03:

I'm getting a lot of free extra multiballs as the ball saver triggers when the ball is still in play. Anyone know what might be causing that?
Also, for some reason I just can't post pass from left to right on this machine, what do you figure needs to be dialed in to adjust that?

Post passing left to right is just difficult on the game. Easier to shoot BW and jump to the other flipper or shoot BP to get a faster feed to the right.

#8197 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Definitely try as EaglePin and I suggest about checking how the ball is resting and leaves the auto plunger as well as trying different power settings, but if none of that works on a repeatable lasting basis, the replacement coil will definitely get the job done. You most likely will have to turn down the power once installed and don't forget to remove the diode if the new coil has one.
The new coil was ultimately the best solution for me and luckily it's not very expensive and a pretty easy install.

I did use slow mo recording for the Captain marvel ramp when I wasn't able to make it up there very often. That's when I decided to pick up T diddy's Captain marvel ramp fix. That's a great idea I don't know why I didn't think to do that for this issue. Thank you both for the great advice on both fronts. This place is awesome just cuz you get so many eyes on the same issues and get many different perspectives.

#8198 2 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Great advice I'll definitely be doing this.

#8199 2 years ago

Just in case anyone is interested, I just received an updated walk lock mechanism for the portal Subway system. Just figured I'd throw some pics on here so people can see how Stern updated it. I was having issues with one of my fingers not retracting all the way and my game would kick out portal locked balls before I entered the gem quest.

PXL_20210916_205311832 (resized).jpgPXL_20210916_205311832 (resized).jpgPXL_20210916_205316264 (resized).jpgPXL_20210916_205316264 (resized).jpgPXL_20210916_205321750 (resized).jpgPXL_20210916_205321750 (resized).jpgPXL_20210916_205408949 (resized).jpgPXL_20210916_205408949 (resized).jpg
#8200 2 years ago
Quoted from Tippyroad:

Just in case anyone is interested, I just received an updated walk lock mechanism for the portal Subway system. Just figured I'd throw some pics on here so people can see how Stern updated it. I was having issues with one of my fingers not retracting all the way and my game would kick out portal locked balls before I entered the gem quest.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

How did you order one?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Modesto, CA
€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sarasota, FL
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinsburg, WV
10,185 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Rapids, MI
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,772 posts in this topic. You are on page 164 of 256.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/164?hl=scoobadoo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.