IMG_1987 (resized).jpeg
look (resized).png
Screenshot_20240402_132312_Stern IC (resized).jpg
magnet (resized).jpg
tmold (resized).jpg
Avengers Right Orbit rattles.gif
05.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,765 posts in this topic. You are on page 160 of 256.
#7951 2 years ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

I am a new member to the club with an AIQ Prem born on 8-17. I have read and watched many tutorials so have the gist of the game.
In a game today, I attempted to put the Power Gem (Red) on Blank Panther. The ball went up and through the star rollover but the gem got put on the pops lane (Capt America). I found this odd so I took off the glass and tried the same thing and got same result. I tried a third time but made the ball make the full orbit and it was placed on Black Panther.
I thought maybe a switch was incorrect but I get credit for black panther ramps and get flank attacks when going up black panther and through the star rollover. All switches seem to be registering correct.
Is this the same behavior that others see? Is this because that isn’t considered a full black panther shot but rather a flank attack?

Quoted from Jediturtle:

Black Panther shot should always require a full orbit/ramp. Anything that stops short is a flank attack. It sounds like your machine acted correctly putting the gem on the Cap shot since a flank attack would lead into the pops.

As Jediturtle stated, but a partial Black Panther - Flank attack shot will count towards collecting/leveling up that avenger. Everything else requires a full BP shot.

#7952 2 years ago

Jediturtle awesome1
Thanks! Talk about some speedy answers. Much appreciated.

#7953 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Full 4.3 Billion game if anyone is interested...

WOW! Sick game. What's your secret or gem sequence? After 3 weeks I can't get above 550 million and that's pretty consistently been my cap. Reached Black Order MB several times, defended Gems vs Thanos and done victory laps...still seem way far off from Battle Royale and ability to blow it up. That said I feel my Black Order MBs have been lackluster overall. Guess it's me

#7954 2 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

WOW! Sick game. What's your secret or gem sequence? After 3 weeks I can't get above 550 million and that's pretty consistently been my cap. Reached Black Order MB several times, defended Gems vs Thanos and done victory laps...still seem way far off from Battle Royale and ability to blow it up. That said I feel my Black Order MBs have been lackluster overall. Guess it's me

Forget points... lol. I am barely busting 100 million. I am still trying to collect two gems in one game.

#7955 2 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

per3per3
I can offer up some assistance with respect to the disc not being level. In my specific case my game had the entire mechanism (the sheet metal box that the white plastic leveling bushing attaches to) screwed to the playfleid with a gap on the forward mounting flange area resulting in the front of the disc being low and the rear being high, similar to what you are describing.
If I recall there are six screws (three on each side of the sheet metal mounting flanges) that attach the sheet metal box to the playfleid. I corrected this condition by placing some thin washers between the flanges on the sheet metal box and the playfleid at the rear. The result lowered the back of the disc and raised the front to put it level with the playfleid. It doesn't take much to change the angle, but after I corrected this the disc was centered better and it was level with the playfleid. Problem solved in my case.
I'm not sure you could correct this by just using a washer (or washers) between the plastic leveling bushing and the sheet metal box due to the clocking of the three mounting screws, but you might want to check that option too.

Appreciate the suggestion and will give that a closer look!

#7956 2 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

There's definitely a learning curve on AIQ, but you don't necessarily need to know everything to put up bigger scores. Keep in mind I've had AIQ since November 2020 and have put around 2500 plays on it.

I generally try to get the Mind gem, Power gem and Reality gem first. Mind gem can help you win other gems, and if I have it on a level 1 Avenger before Soul gem, I will go with hard mode on Soul gem. If I have my mojo working, I'll go for hard mode no matter what...

I started by only trying the same gem over and over until I knew how to collect it and use it, and then move on to another gem.

I tend to put Reality gem on Captain Marvel and build up the Binary multiplier (Premium/Le Models only, I believe). Since CM ramp has a multiplier, I try to favor that shot for things like Thor multiball and Victory laps, etc. Same with leveled up Avengers since they will have higher multipliers.

Also - Small things like timing the Skill shot into the drops to get "Collect Avenger" can be used to your advantage for building quicker towards Black Order Multiball and Battle Royale. Also completing rows towards and collecting Extra Ball, Super Modes, etc.

Try to lock 1 or 2 balls before entering a quest. Bring in Thor or Ironman multiball during a quest to help you complete it if needed.

#7957 2 years ago

Hey guys! I've been reading this thread for some time now and I'd like to say that I've enjoyed it thoroughly. I picked up my aiq premium a few weeks back and I have loved every minute of it. I've done several things to personalize and upgrade my machine. I added Stearns art blades, Shaker motor, Captain America flipper top bats, and I just completed new Titan competition rubbers installation. Although there's one rubber that I was hoping somebody here might help me figure out the best way to replace it. There's a 7/16 post rubber directly behind the black widow ramp. It's actually up against the ramp where you can't pull the rubber off. Can someone tell me the easiest way to replace this rubber?

PXL_20210901_200206827 (resized).jpgPXL_20210901_200206827 (resized).jpg
#7958 2 years ago

Hey all. I will often have the ball get caught up when trying to make the black panther shot. It gets caught right about at the roll over switch below the black panther art. It seems as though the ball is hitting the metal "u" that is to the top left of the roll over switch. I'm wondering if others have experienced the same? Trying to figure out if it's just that hard of a shot and that I just need to shoot better or if I have something that isn't aligned properly. When the ball gets caught, it will bounce there and roll back down.

#7959 2 years ago

woohoo just heard my premium ships next week. So excited.

#7960 2 years ago
Quoted from Tippyroad:

Hey guys! I've been reading this thread for some time now and I'd like to say that I've enjoyed it thoroughly. I picked up my aiq premium a few weeks back and I have loved every minute of it. I've done several things to personalize and upgrade my machine. I added Stearns art blades, Shaker motor, Captain America flipper top bats, and I just completed new Titan competition rubbers installation. Although there's one rubber that I was hoping somebody here might help me figure out the best way to replace it. There's a 7/16 post rubber directly behind the black widow ramp. It's actually up against the ramp where you can't pull the rubber off. Can someone tell me the easiest way to replace this rubber?
[quoted image]

I don't think I had to loosen the ramp and lift it... The ramp is 2 nuts underneath the playfield if needed to loosen and lift if I remember correctly.

I think I either cut the old rubber off the post or was able to pull it up and off and stretch the new one in between the post and ramp.

#7961 2 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

gorditas
Glad you are happy with this mod, and thank you for the review and comments. Very much appricated!
I hope to see others posting who now have this mod, and we can start our own little challange to compare Spin RPM's and Spin times
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"a9137a74f46d138f14f8d9b9e6cbaffa2e9c9038-1630562951-1800"};
//]]>

[quoted image]

Installation was easy. Only played one game after installation. See picks after and before.
CA422746-0AB0-4681-9DCC-D304A99D55EF (resized).jpegCA422746-0AB0-4681-9DCC-D304A99D55EF (resized).jpegD38D293A-8352-4F67-9CB6-B6CB30CF1663 (resized).jpegD38D293A-8352-4F67-9CB6-B6CB30CF1663 (resized).jpeg

#7962 2 years ago

I'm clueless. What is the meaning of the dog used for the key chain plastic?

#7963 2 years ago
Quoted from MRG:

I'm clueless. What is the meaning of the dog used for the key chain plastic?

Its the designers dog, or his girlfriends dog. I can’t remember.

#7964 2 years ago

HELP! Just got an Avengers premium (HUO only 100 games) - I am having an issue where when I spin Dr Stange and open the portal it does’t wait for the ball to go into the hole, but instead starts a mode right away. Any thoughts on troubleshooting?

#7965 2 years ago

I joined the club today thanks to Zach at Flip N Out. I am loving my premium. This game is a great shooter. Looking forward to getting to know everyone in here.

2CA0DE2E-87BE-4144-B32C-08E90821237E (resized).jpeg2CA0DE2E-87BE-4144-B32C-08E90821237E (resized).jpegA5146310-4E2B-4664-A2A5-15C9626C1005 (resized).jpegA5146310-4E2B-4664-A2A5-15C9626C1005 (resized).jpeg
#7966 2 years ago

Been in the club since December, and have been a Avengers comics fan since childhood from Kirby to Buscema’s art and beyond. It’s a dream theme and the CM ramp and layout made it a day one buy for me.

However, there’ve been several times I wasn’t sure I was good enough to actually enjoy the game, let alone deliver the shots hit so easily in the tutorials and streams. Because the truth of the game is you need to consistently, repeatedly, execute 3-6 linked shots to progress or score. And that means control. When you execute the game is awesome, when you don’t… it’s frustrating. But I’ve found my way. Some here might say I’m ‘playing better’, and they’re right. I brick fewer shots, allowing for more a consistent set-up of combos, portal locks, IM and Thor MB’s, which juices the scoring nicely. Also, hitting the friggin BW/CM combo 3-4 times in a row is VERY satisfying.

So I finally cracked a billion points, and I can see getting there again. No Thanos Attacks or Battle Thanos, but did Battle Royale and BOM, and only had 4 gems. There is obviously much more to accomplish, and many ways to leverage the gems for scoring or progress to repeat and improve my score. I am now really enjoying the game

6F2CB4BE-651B-4E13-AFEE-D42401F116C1 (resized).jpeg6F2CB4BE-651B-4E13-AFEE-D42401F116C1 (resized).jpeg
#7967 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Ike:

Been in the club since December, and have been a Avengers comics fan since childhood from Kirby to Buscema’s art and beyond. It’s a dream theme and the CM ramp and layout made it a day one buy for me.
However, there’ve been several times I wasn’t sure I was good enough to actually enjoy the game, let alone deliver the shots hit so easily in the tutorials and streams. Because the truth of the game is you need to consistently, repeatedly, execute 3-6 linked shots to progress or score. And that means control. When you execute the game is awesome, when you don’t… it’s frustrating. But I’ve found my way. Some here might say I’m ‘playing better’, and they’re right. I brick fewer shots, allowing for more a consistent set-up of combos, portal locks, IM and Thor MB’s, which juices the scoring nicely. Also, hitting the friggin BW/CM combo 3-4 times in a row is VERY satisfying.
So I finally cracked a billion points, and I can see getting there again. No Thanos Attacks or Battle Thanos, but did Battle Royale and BOM, and only had 4 gems. There is obviously much more to accomplish, and many ways to leverage the gems for scoring or progress to repeat and improve my score. I am now really enjoying the game
[quoted image]

Awesome! Yeah - hitting a Billion that first time is a great feeling! Being able to explore more and more of the game is great. Even after "completing" the game multiple times now I still love it! So many different ways to approach it.

#7968 2 years ago

I was supposed to join the club today, but someone in the shipping chain between my dealer and Stern dropped the machine and didn't tell anyone... so it had cabinet damage and busted glass and is going to have to go back for organ harvesting.

Please everyone, make sure your PINs are organ doners before you ship them!

#7969 2 years ago

Does anyone have the part number for the updated portal lock subway mech?
cheers

#7970 2 years ago

Double your pleasure AIQ Pinball Iron Man Avengers Tower shot - 2 balls at once!

#7971 2 years ago
Quoted from MANTO1975:

cheers

Check post 7964 and 7972. Relating issues?

Stern updated the part?

#7972 2 years ago

Hey folks I am completely new to pinball ownership and got my AIQ Pro with 236 plays on it back in May. Today it gave me 2 technician alerts for the trough when I opened the door and accessed the menu. These alerts showed up a few weeks ago along with an additional alert for each flipper (I had just changed over my coil stops and sleeves on all 3 flippers and cleaned the trough as I was at 1000 games and figured it was time to replace and clean) but all of the alerts disappeared.. all of a sudden the alerts are back but the game is playing with no issues. Any ideas what May be going on here? After rebooting the game the alerts are once again gone. Is this normal? Orange is when the issue was there, blue is reboot with no “alerts”. Thanks in advance

1F6F619A-ED85-49C8-ACE3-C7FA07BE50FC (resized).jpeg1F6F619A-ED85-49C8-ACE3-C7FA07BE50FC (resized).jpeg5DBEBDE2-105B-4D9F-86E0-54FDC1273AE8 (resized).jpeg5DBEBDE2-105B-4D9F-86E0-54FDC1273AE8 (resized).jpegC1D5AD62-B293-4EBA-9030-12FD6BFB03F9 (resized).jpegC1D5AD62-B293-4EBA-9030-12FD6BFB03F9 (resized).jpeg

#7973 2 years ago
Quoted from SlamtiltAB:

Hey folks I am completely new to pinball ownership and got my AIQ Pro with 236 plays on it back in May. Today it gave me 2 technician alerts for the trough when I opened the door and accessed the menu. These alerts showed up a few weeks ago along with an additional alert for each flipper (I had just changed over my coil stops and sleeves on all 3 flippers and cleaned the trough as I was at 1000 games and figured it was time to replace and clean) but all of the alerts disappeared.. all of a sudden the alerts are back but the game is playing with no issues. Any ideas what May be going on here? After rebooting the game the alerts are once again gone. Is this normal? Orange is when the issue was there, blue is reboot with no “alerts”. Thanks in advance

First thing Id check is that the plugs into the opto boards attached to the trough are fully pushed in. Overtime, they sometimes work a bit looser (only slightly) but it can be enough to get intermittent issues, at least that's how it worked on my Ghostbusters.

#7974 2 years ago
Quoted from AiriusTorpora:

I was supposed to join the club today, but someone in the shipping chain between my dealer and Stern dropped the machine and didn't tell anyone... so it had cabinet damage and busted glass and is going to have to go back for organ harvesting.

That sucks, hope they get it turned around quick for you

#7975 2 years ago

Just picked up the game
Stupid question
How do you start challenge mode?
When I hold both flippers it just says “standard “ and “normal”

#7976 2 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I have a couple of issues I'm seeking help to resolve and appreciate the help. I've emailed stern support who were helpful in resolving something else but have gone radio silent over the past week
1) The Dr Strange spinning disc is not level. It's tilted up towards the backbox causing frequent airballs when shooting the capt america shot or that spinner. I had heard there was a service kit available for this issue and would like to request one unless this issue can be resolved via an existing adjustment without the kit.
2) I have started to get frequent ball searches when I have two balls locked in the portal. When the game doesn't load a ball and eventually goes into ball search, I have noticed that the ball in the portal closest to exiting via the ant man VUK is sitting a ball length in front of the last opto inside the portal...this likely explains why the game can't find it. In each instance where I've noticed this, the second ball is always properly sitting in the subway aligned to the middle opto. How can I adjust this? I've attached a pic where, if you zoom, you can see that the ball is sitting in front of the opto where I expect it shouldn't be sitting.
Thanks!
[quoted image]

I need that kit too! My disc is also kicked up towards the right/back area. Hasn't been too much of an issue yet, but if they send a kit to fix it, I need to ask my distro about that asap

#7977 2 years ago
Quoted from Looking4FirstPin:

I joined the club today thanks to Zach at Flip N Out. I am loving my premium. This game is a great shooter. Looking forward to getting to know everyone in here.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats! Zach and Nicole are the best! I got mine back in June from FlipNOut. It shipped and was here in 2 days. Been in touch with Zach off and on ever since. Always there to answer every question I’ve had. Great dude and has got to be the most passionate in the biz. I wanted to show my support to FlipNOut, SDTM, and his pinball show podcast. Picked up a couple shirts and a coffee mug last week.
Enjoy your AIQ! It’s a phenomenal pin!!!! Frustrating at times but a keeper.

2136966B-0E8B-4832-B6A8-9FF2239D9256 (resized).jpeg2136966B-0E8B-4832-B6A8-9FF2239D9256 (resized).jpeg471E03A3-4E1A-45F8-8951-87EB7473F96E (resized).jpeg471E03A3-4E1A-45F8-8951-87EB7473F96E (resized).jpegC4F225DB-692F-417D-8B68-9374B76FEE5F (resized).jpegC4F225DB-692F-417D-8B68-9374B76FEE5F (resized).jpegE6B0F9EE-2A01-4948-AB85-69446AF7542A (resized).jpegE6B0F9EE-2A01-4948-AB85-69446AF7542A (resized).jpegF602A545-4CD7-4333-8CF6-11DB56ADD1E2 (resized).jpegF602A545-4CD7-4333-8CF6-11DB56ADD1E2 (resized).jpeg

#7980 2 years ago
Quoted from AiriusTorpora:

How terrible and frustrating! After waiting quite a while most likely. Hope you can get it all sorted out and get your game as soon as possible!

#7981 2 years ago

Anyone have pics of their AIQ in a powder coat other than purple and yellow?

Just curious to see what it looks like.

#7982 2 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

Just picked up the game
Stupid question
How do you start challenge mode?
When I hold both flippers it just says “standard “ and “normal”

Hold the flippers until the menu comes up and then you can hit a flipper to scroll through the options. Hit start to select. If in DJ mixer mode, the action button will also choose different song groupings.

#7983 2 years ago
Quoted from Magicmike0:

Congrats! Zach and Nicole are the best! I got mine back in June from FlipNOut. It shipped and was here in 2 days. Been in touch with Zach off and on ever since. Always there to answer every question I’ve had. Great dude and has got to be the most passionate in the biz. I wanted to show my support to FlipNOut, SDTM, and his pinball show podcast. Picked up a couple shirts and a coffee mug last week.
Enjoy your AIQ! It’s a phenomenal pin!!!! Frustrating at times but a keeper.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yeah, I have to pick up some merchandise myself. I've always enjoyed ZMeny Zach's shows - starting with when he hosted TWIP. His passion is contagious! I've bought both of my NIB pins from him and I'm in California. Had one small issue months later when my AIQ Captain Marvel wireform broke a weld and he had a new one to me from Stern in around a week. Great Guy and service!

#7984 2 years ago

If anyone is looking for a stern shooter rod. Coin taker has a couple in stock

#7985 2 years ago

We just got ours late last week. Got kind of lucky. Dealer got 5 of the AIQs Premium in. I called them, paid them and it showed up the next week. Ours was born on 8/17/21.

I personally like harder games with deeper rulesets so AIQ fits the bill. I also have Walking Dead and JP which are also not what one would consider easy or shallow. The problem I have is that my kids and wife like more casual playing games so I have to find another that isn't too shallow but also is a bit more approachable. Heaven forbid that I have to buy another pinball machine.
IMG_5268 (resized).JPEGIMG_5268 (resized).JPEGIMG_5272 (resized).JPEGIMG_5272 (resized).JPEG

#7986 2 years ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

We just got ours late last week. Got kind of lucky. Dealer got 5 of the AIQs Premium in. I called them, paid them and it showed up the next week. Ours was born on 8/17/21.
I personally like harder games with deeper rulesets so AIQ fits the bill. I also have Walking Dead and JP which are also not what one would consider easy or shallow. The problem I have is that my kids and wife like more casual playing games so I have to find another that isn't too shallow but also is a bit more approachable. Heaven forbid that I have to buy another pinball machine.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Deadpool if you are looking for modern game or most 80's - 90's games should be approachable without huge depth for wife and kids.

#7987 2 years ago

After a week of play I'm already seeing some shooter lane wear! Shutting her down for now! That cliffy can't come soon enough!!!

#7988 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

After a week of play I'm already seeing some shooter lane wear! Shutting her down for now! That cliffy can't come soon enough!!!

Make sure you turn down the ball eject into the shooter lane setting until the ball can't make it out and then turn it up until it consistently can, but no stronger than that.
Mylar will also work well for protection, but I have the Cliffy and it does a nice job, but is only on the very beginning of the shooter lane area.

#7989 2 years ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

The problem I have is that my kids and wife like more casual playing games so I have to find another that isn't too shallow but also is a bit more approachable. Heaven forbid that I have to buy another pinball machine.

A tough break for sure. I know it hurts to hear, but if you want to be a good husband and father, you're going to have to buy another machine. The things we do for the people we love, hey?

Quoted from awesome1:

Deadpool if you are looking for modern game or most 80's - 90's games should be approachable without huge depth for wife and kids.

Also, I second Deadpool. It's just an all around fun game with a light-hearted tone to it. Some cheesy jokes along the way and simple objectives for all-level of player to work through. Elvira is a pretty easy shooting game, so that could be a good option but the theme might not be up your (and your family's) alley. Mandalorian is actually pretty fun from what I've played so far as well. I highly doubt it will ever become a "great game" like AIQ or Walking Dead but I think it will end up as an overall solid game with a few code tweaks and score balancing.

#7990 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Make sure you turn down the ball eject into the shooter lane setting until the ball can't make it out and then turn it up until it consistently can, but no stronger than that.
Mylar will also work well for protection, but I have the Cliffy and it does a nice job, but is only on the very beginning of the shooter lane area.

Good advice here. I'm going to do this and I do have some mylar too which I will use until Cliffy shows up.

Edit: I reduced power to 150 and its SOOOO much more gentle. It looks like how it should be from the factory. Time will tell if I need to bump it up but right now it's perfect.

#7991 2 years ago

This might sound stupid but it’s true
I’ve had this game less then a day and it’s the most exciting pinball machine I’ve ever played

#7992 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

How terrible and frustrating! After waiting quite a while most likely. Hope you can get it all sorted out and get your game as soon as possible!

It will be "november" ... then i will be back with questions as I shake out any initial bugs

#7993 2 years ago

Walk Lock / 502-7138-00

Quoted from MANTO1975:

cheers

#7994 2 years ago
Quoted from rodcom:

HELP! Just got an Avengers premium (HUO only 100 games) - I am having an issue where when I spin Dr Stange and open the portal it does’t wait for the ball to go into the hole, but instead starts a mode right away. Any thoughts on troubleshooting?

Still looking for some help on why my quests start before I drop the ball in the portal…HELP!

#7995 2 years ago
Quoted from rodcom:

Still looking for some help on why my quests start before I drop the ball in the portal…HELP!

I don't have much experience to help you here... However, I'm thinking whatever switch engages when the ball falls in to the portal must be stuck. I would say find out how it knows the ball is in the portal and start there. Did you run through the switch tests?

#7996 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

I don't have much experience to help you here... However, I'm thinking whatever switch engages when the ball falls in to the portal must be stuck. I would say find out how it knows the ball is in the portal and start there. Did you run through the switch tests?

Thought the same thing no stuck switches and portal lock is normal too.

#7997 2 years ago

Maybe check in Menu if there is a setting that lets you do that, like in JP where you can start the T-Rex mode without shooting in the mouth….

#7998 2 years ago
Quoted from Sk8terRIP:

Maybe check in Menu if there is a setting that lets you do that, like in JP where you can start the T-Rex mode without shooting in the mouth….

There is a setting to disable the portal. If it doesn’t open I would assume it’s that. Maybe the switch is being triggered by the disc raising somehow?

#7999 2 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

There is a setting to disable the portal. If it doesn’t open I would assume it’s that. Maybe the switch is being triggered by the disc raising somehow?

Exactly what I was thinking. Maybe test the portal opening and closing to see if a subway switch fires during that process?

#8000 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Ok a little progress. Did another switch test turns out when I hit the left flipper the opto for ball entering the through is periodically triggering and that starts the mode. Now question for the group where do I begin to troubleshoot that one?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Machine - For Sale
Fullerton, CA
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

6,644 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,765 posts in this topic. You are on page 160 of 256.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/160?hl=mettle64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.