IMG_5446 (resized).jpg
IMG_2764 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2765 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4133 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4131 (resized).jpeg
5A7A7C74-85FC-459B-9CF8-443697C2B03A (resized).jpeg
IMG_2505 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,640 posts in this topic. You are on page 155 of 253.
#7702 2 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

Glad you like it!

Awesome mod 1956pinhead! Really has changed my enthusiasm for an already great game. Here’s what it looks like on my machine:

6EB4A61D-608C-4901-A2A3-4090275D64BA (resized).jpeg6EB4A61D-608C-4901-A2A3-4090275D64BA (resized).jpeg

E3B2A901-4927-4D27-8D06-E4C4A73FC0FD (resized).jpegE3B2A901-4927-4D27-8D06-E4C4A73FC0FD (resized).jpeg826467E3-354C-4C56-9288-867B0C7BAD8A (resized).jpeg826467E3-354C-4C56-9288-867B0C7BAD8A (resized).jpeg22E23A5D-3D24-41F0-9605-105EE0F6246F (resized).jpeg22E23A5D-3D24-41F0-9605-105EE0F6246F (resized).jpeg
#7703 2 years ago

Yep. Love it. I’m in. Better than many of the amateur 3D print mods with their strata lines all over it.

#7704 2 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

Yep. Love it. I’m in. Better than many of the amateur 3D print mods with their strata lines all over it.

Agreed, this is a high quality piece that really compliments 5 metal ramps and brings Dr. Strange disc up to the same lux level as everything else on my AIQLE game. Plays sooooo much better than the black plastic. Here is what it looks like in all metal, since I don’t have the decal yet.
3D3FE112-AA86-44DB-B1DE-D504D79B0322 (resized).jpeg3D3FE112-AA86-44DB-B1DE-D504D79B0322 (resized).jpeg

But all the metal looks good too!

48E5C40A-2C13-463D-94BD-8A895460D5BF (resized).jpeg48E5C40A-2C13-463D-94BD-8A895460D5BF (resized).jpeg

#7705 2 years ago
Quoted from MLarkin78:

Where did you pick up this stronger coil?

I fixed my auto launch the other day. I noticed the ball was not sitting evenly on the auto launch "fingers" for lack of better term. I pulled it out, couple small screws and a rod. Tapped the suspect finger to tighten the gap. It now has a success rate of probably 95% or better. No need to coils and springs in my game. Id look there first.

#7706 2 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

Glad you like it!

How much.. how do I get one? Thanks.

#7707 2 years ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

How much.. how do I get one? Thanks.

Hi smokinhos, cost is set at $97 plus shipping. Includes the machined aluminum disc, new full coverage decal/sticker, retaining screw, and thrust bearing. It will also come with photo's and simple instruction sheet for install tips.

Going to ship via flat rate USPS small box, so that will run about $9.00, so Out the Door price $106.

I will have a biz listing on Pinside soon, but if you want to be in line for first batch being shipped on or before the end of this month you can send me a PM and we can put it together.

Thanks!

#7708 2 years ago

Hows the disc holding up to pinball shots?

#7709 2 years ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

Hows the disc holding up to pinball shots?

You will get some ball marking, but that is by design and doesn't take away from the functionality. I tested a few different alloys to avoid selecting one that was to hard that in turn would do damage to the surface of the pinballs. I didn't want to have a bunch of folks upset at me for flat spotting or marking their Balls

#7710 2 years ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

I fixed my auto launch the other day. I noticed the ball was not sitting evenly on the auto launch "fingers" for lack of better term. I pulled it out, couple small screws and a rod. Tapped the suspect finger to tighten the gap. It now has a success rate of probably 95% or better. No need to coils and springs in my game. Id look there first.

Definitely start there. That should be step one and also center the manual shooter rod. If that's not a lasting improvement, the other options will work.

#7711 2 years ago

It’s aluminium?

#7712 2 years ago

Yes, with a precision thrust bearing at the base that can be removed if desired.

#7713 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Definitely start there. That should be step one and also center the manual shooter rod. If that's not a lasting improvement, the other options will work.

Never had a problem with the manual rod, other than the rubber tip not installed right. Was shocked how easy the auto launch fix was. Maybe others have bigger problems.

#7714 2 years ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

Never had a problem with the manual rod, other than the rubber tip not installed right. Was shocked how easy the auto launch fix was. Maybe others have bigger problems.

Yeah, bending the tabs on the auto launch so the ball sits squarely in there, definitely helps. That's all I need to do every now and then on my Deadpool to keep it going strong. Unfortunately on my AIQ it only helped a small percentage. Glad this worked for you and hopefully it continues to do so.
I tried other recommendations as well like putting a washer under the left screw and also mechanically push the left side up to lift the shooter lane ramp up just a little and force the ball more to the right. Again, limited success. Tried a bunch of shooter power adjustments as well.
I'm at about 6.8° ~ 7° angle on the playfield and nothing was working to my satisfaction with either the manual or auto launch.
Red spring on manual plunger rod and one size up on coil for auto launch as well as regular cleaning/waxing and now I'm good to go! I think I'm right around 3000 games played currently.

#7715 2 years ago

Thanks to @eaglepin, @markharris2000, DugFreez and hoby1 I was able to get a DIY version of the gem shooter rod working.

The rod is from modfather and looks great, but it does not light quite as well as the stern one.

But I’m happy with it.

If people want instructions, I can post the how later. Here are some pics.

29A97120-42ED-473B-8DED-59A0379AF194 (resized).jpeg29A97120-42ED-473B-8DED-59A0379AF194 (resized).jpeg4AA54387-5205-4983-9D9B-4FF7F9BC9714 (resized).jpeg4AA54387-5205-4983-9D9B-4FF7F9BC9714 (resized).jpeg9FB68BDD-88B8-4B83-BE89-F42742A5492F (resized).jpeg9FB68BDD-88B8-4B83-BE89-F42742A5492F (resized).jpeg
#7716 2 years ago

Hey - Dumb question - Is there supposed to be a "Captain Marvel" Extra ball on the Pro? # of spins?
I have looked for settings. I have taken the glass off and spun the spinner... Nothing.
I have read the wiki-sheet for the rules that says there is one...

Any help?

#7717 2 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Thanks to EaglePin, Markharris2000, DugFreez and hoby1 I was able to get a DIY version of the gem shooter rod working.
The rod is from modfather and looks great, but it does not light quite as well as the stern one.
But I’m happy with it.
If people want instructions, I can post the how later. Here are some pics. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome! Looks great!!!

#7718 2 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Awesome! Looks great!!!

Thanks. Couldn’t have done it without your help.

To be fair, modfather never designed this shooter to be lit. It does not have the glitter which catches the light in it like the stern one. It does light at the edges, and looks great from afar.

But it also looks awesome when off. I like the clear crisp crystal look. It adds to the look of the pin.

It’s also great to add the flashes of colour when selecting gems and getting combos.

The only reason I did this is because the stern one is sold out.

#7719 2 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Thanks. Couldn’t have done it without your help.
To be fair, modfather never designed this shooter to be lit. It does not have the glitter which catches the light in it like the stern one. It does light at the edges, and looks great from afar.
But it also looks awesome when off. I like the clear crisp crystal look. It adds to the look of the pin.
It’s also great to add the flashes of colour when selecting gems and getting combos.
The only reason I did this is because the stern one is sold out.

Looks good, it would probably catch more light if it was a little bit "frosted".

#7720 2 years ago
Quoted from Magicmike0:

Ok I’m back and as promised Here’s a short video of the Titan rubber post sleeves on the Doctor Strange spinner! Looks and works great IMO
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"7e70df722c71b1c7bf345532d9abefea0fee24ac-1628180244-1800"};
//]]>

What size rubbers are you guys using for replacement on the spin disc? This is my 1st table and I just replaced all the rubbers with a titan package(and have another 2 back up sets). Upon looking at the titan package and at the owners manual neither seem have the disc spinner rubber listed…. Or maybe I am not seeing it. Thank in advance for the assistance.

#7721 2 years ago
Quoted from SlamtiltAB:

What size rubbers are you guys using for replacement on the spin disc? This is my 1st table and I just replaced all the rubbers with a titan package(and have another 2 back up sets). Upon looking at the titan package and at the owners manual neither seem have the disc spinner rubber listed…. Or maybe I am not seeing it. Thank in advance for the assistance.

See post #7616 for all of the details you seek.

#7722 2 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

See post #7616 for all of the details you seek.

Thanks so much

#7723 2 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

You will get some ball marking, but that is by design and doesn't take away from the functionality. I tested a few different alloys to avoid selecting one that was to hard that in turn would do damage to the surface of the pinballs. I didn't want to have a bunch of folks upset at me for flat spotting or marking their Balls

Do you think it would be worth while to make it slightly smaller and put a TPU or rubber band around it? TPU could be optimal since it really doesn’t bounce the ball. That is assuming the dents and dings get annoying over time.

#7724 2 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Do you think it would be worth while to make it slightly smaller and put a TPU or rubber band around it? TPU could be optimal since it really doesn’t bounce the ball. That is assuming the dents and dings get annoying over time.

In my case, there are no dents and dings so far and it has taken direct hits numerous times. Maybe I not hitting it hard enough, lol.

#7725 2 years ago
Quoted from RhettDR:

Hey - Dumb question - Is there supposed to be a "Captain Marvel" Extra ball on the Pro? # of spins?
I have looked for settings. I have taken the glass off and spun the spinner... Nothing.
I have read the wiki-sheet for the rules that says there is one...
Any help?

I'd like to know this. I'm not sure if I've ever seen an extra ball from the Captain Marvel spinner.

#7726 2 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Hi Aniraf, I did consider that but was also concered that it would not hold up and or come loose from around the outer edge thus causing other issues. I do think that is something that someone could add themsleves as there is still about 1/6" clearance to add something like was you are describing.

#7727 2 years ago
Quoted from acefreemok:

I'd like to know this. I'm not sure if I've ever seen an extra ball from the Captain Marvel spinner.

Yeah! So, I really went for it last night.
You get the xTra from Captain Marvel Spins at 1,500 spins.
It doesn't light the extra. It just Gives it to you.

So, it appears that there is no "mid-way" captain marvel Extra (like at say - 500 spins or something).
So, those with the premium machine have a more "Attainable" extra via the Capt Marvel ramp. I think they get it at 12 ramps and then again at 50.

#7728 2 years ago
Quoted from RhettDR:

Yeah! So, I really went for it last night.
You get the xTra from Captain Marvel Spins at 1,500 spins.
It doesn't light the extra. It just Gives it to you.
So, it appears that there is no "mid-way" captain marvel Extra (like at say - 500 spins or something).
So, those with the premium machine have a more "Attainable" extra via the Capt Marvel ramp. I think they get it at 12 ramps and then again at 50.

Extra Ball only at 50 Captain Marvel ramps on the Premium/LE (with default settings / 1.01 code).

Premium/LE do get "Binary" multiplier (max of 5x), while the Pro doesn't, I believe.

#7729 2 years ago
Quoted from MLarkin78:

I am also having problems with black panther rejects, full plunge/auto plunge/and regular shots all seem to hit something and result in multiple flank attacks and will not go all the way through the shot.

Anybody else having trouble try this. I turned the power on my auto launch from factory setting 255 down to 240…so far it seems to be helping with those hard rejects. I haven’t had any trouble with normal shots hitting anything, but only with auto launch. Give it a try. It’s in Feature adjustments #205

FB8E044F-9014-44C1-9ED8-1F02F32008EB (resized).jpegFB8E044F-9014-44C1-9ED8-1F02F32008EB (resized).jpeg
#7730 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Premium/LE do get "Binary" multiplier (max of 5x), while the Pro doesn't, I believe.

I wish the Pro had an equivalent multiplier rule, I like the additional strategy that can go into that shot with the multiplier. When they added that to the Premium I started thinking about how you could implement it on the Pro without it being unbalanced because the shot is so much easier to hit on the Pro.

The best idea I came up with, and I may have posted this before, was to make it so the number of spins on a shot would determine the percentage of the multiplier applied to it. So if you had a 10 million point soul gem jackpot lit there, with a 3X Capt Marvel muliplier, the total possible value would be 30M, but you would only be awarded 30M if you hit X number of spins (30 spins = 1 ramp shot in awarding mystery/binary start, so maybe that), otherwise you'd receive a reduced value (but no lower than the base/unmultiplied value)

For example: 10M base, with 3X capt marvel X
30 spins = Full value = 30M
20 spins = 2/3 value = 20M
15 spins = 1/2 value = 15M
10 spins = 1/3 value = 10M
<10 spins = base value = 10M

You could make the "full value number of spins" adjustable in the settings as well. You could also make it so the spins are based on thresholds (round down to the nearest 5 or something just to simplify the scoring of it a bit).

It sounds good to me, but there's quite possibly something about this that wouldn't work that I haven't thought about. But I sure love ripping a spinner, and I could imagine the excitement of setting up a 5X Soul Gem Jackpot and NEEDING to absolutely rip the spinner clean to collect the full value (and then actually just bricking the shot and collecting the minimum value!)

#7731 2 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

I wish the Pro had an equivalent multiplier rule, I like the additional strategy that can go into that shot with the multiplier. When they added that to the Premium I started thinking about how you could implement it on the Pro without it being unbalanced because the shot is so much easier to hit on the Pro.
The best idea I came up with, and I may have posted this before, was to make it so the number of spins on a shot would determine the percentage of the multiplier applied to it. So if you had a 10 million point soul gem jackpot lit there, with a 3X Capt Marvel muliplier, the total possible value would be 30M, but you would only be awarded 30M if you hit X number of spins (30 spins = 1 ramp shot in awarding mystery/binary start, so maybe that), otherwise you'd receive a reduced value (but no lower than the base/unmultiplied value)
You could make the "full value number of spins" adjustable in the settings as well. You could also make it so the spins are based on thresholds (round down to the nearest 5 or something just to simplify the scoring of it a bit).
It sounds good to me, but there's quite possibly something about this that wouldn't work that I haven't thought about. But I sure love ripping a spinner, and I could imagine the excitement of setting up a 5X Soul Gem Jackpot and NEEDING to absolutely rip the spinner clean to collect the full value (and then actually just bricking the shot and collecting the minimum value!)

Just an off the top of my head thought, but I'd think the issue might be more with initially earning/qualifying the 2x or 3x multiplier than how it's applied to a shot value after it's been earned.

On the Prem/LE the Marvel loop and Black Widow shots have to be made on a hurry up countdown to initially earn the multiplier. Seems like a stumbling block could be how to earn the multiplier with a similarly challenging countdown shot sequence on the Pro. Just a guess though.

#7732 2 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Quoted from EaglePin:

Just an off the top of my head thought, but I'd think the issue might be more with initially earning/qualifying the 2x or 3x multiplier than how it's applied to a shot value after it's been earned.
On the Prem/LE the Marvel loop and Black Widow shots have to be made on a hurry up countdown to initially earn the multiplier. Seems like a stumbling block could be how to earn the multiplier with a similarly challenging countdown shot sequence on the Pro. Just a guess though.

Yeah, this code rule is fantastic in the Premium/LE and I base a large part of my scoring strategy around it.

When to put Soul Gem on CM or Reality gem on CM... Reality especially helps because it's not just the actual "Binary" shot that gets big, but if I'm in any multiball and especially Victory or Super Victory laps, I prioritize the CM shot with it's multiplier. Also boosts CM shots nicely in Black Order Multiball and Battle Royale, Thor etc... you can get up to 10X scoring!

#7733 2 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Good call. What you could do is treat a successful Captain Marvel shot the same as the Soul Gem mode does, only count it complete after 30 spins (or the "full value number of spins" adjustment that I suggested).

Maybe the real solution is for me to get a Premium! haha

#7734 2 years ago

For those interested in replacing the 1/2" rubber on the portal, I found a very easy method of removing the very high durometer rubber from the plastic post, using tools you should already have. You will need

1. A clamp (a C-clamp would work, but would be more difficult to manage)
2. 7/16" 1/4-drive, deep well socket
3. 1/4" extension or hex-socket (pictured)

Place the flush end of the assembly against the socket, so that the rubber is centered on the OD. Place the 1/4" extension on the post, on the opposite end. Tighten the clamp slowly. It should take very little effort to push right off. If not, you are probably not clearing the post.

20210806_204802 (resized).jpg20210806_204802 (resized).jpg20210806_204855 (resized).jpg20210806_204855 (resized).jpg20210806_204915 (resized).jpg20210806_204915 (resized).jpg
#7735 2 years ago

Pro vs Prem debate. How’s it looking these days with AIQ?

#7736 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Went premium and never looked back. Just feels like a more complete game. The CM ramp is the best shot in modern pinball, especially when you combo it with BW.

#7737 2 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

OK folks, here we go. First look at the new mod for this game. Some Key points and take aways first.
THE BENEFITS OF INSTALLING MY MOD ARE:
1. No more disc wobble resulting from an excessive open gap tolerance between the original plastic disc/funnel and it’s mating shaft. The High degree of
close tolerance machining of the aluminum disc/funnel results in it running concentric and true to the shaft.
2. A weight reduction of .582 ounces translates into a disc that will spin a little easier.
3. The incorporation of a thrust bearing assembly placed between the disc hub and the bronze bushing it rests on allows this disc to achieve higher RPM’s
(about 200 more on average) along with increased spin times. It’s fun to watch the points keep ticking up as the disc spins with little to no friction.
4. It looks great installed in the game. The lighting reflects off the aluminum disc which just looks pretty cool.
5. Longevity anyone. I’ll always choose metal over plastic given the choice.
The Disc will come with a new decal, mounting screw, and thrust bearing. You will use the post off of your plastic disc but it will attach from the top into a threaded hole in the aluminum disc for a cleaner installation.
Now time for a little disclaimer. I’m certainly not bashing Stern by any means. The disc assembly as its designed and produced does its job, and considering the mass production (and cost) environment they need to work within it’s probably justified.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Love it, sent you a DM!

#7738 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Pro vs Prem debate.

I say Premium all the way. Sometimes the difference between Pro and Premium isn’t that great, but with AIQ I think there is. The CM ramp alone is worth it.

#7739 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I think the premium is there, and you probably remember I usually go Pro

#7740 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Premium and spring for a shaker motor.

#7741 2 years ago

The pro would still have great flow. But this premium…has so many more fun shots.

#7742 2 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

I say Premium all the way. Sometimes the difference between Pro and Premium isn’t that great, but with AIQ I think there is. The CM ramp alone is worth it.

I like the THOR setup on the Prem/LE better, too.

But it's a very similar situation to Iron Maiden where both are good, but they just play differently.

#7743 2 years ago

Is there a setting for led brightness in this game? Just picked it up and it seems like a lot of the LEDs in the back half of the playfield is dim. Pop bumpers aren’t real bright, Thor targets aren’t either and sometimes some of the lane inserts are lit but not real bright almost like they are ghosted. Perhaps that is how the game is meant to be but watching some streams this AM and doesn’t seem right

#7744 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Went premium and never looked back. Just feels like a more complete game. The CM ramp is the best shot in modern pinball, especially when you combo it with BW.

Yes that is a great feeling!
What feels even better is when you combo it through the Captain America pops and when it comes from the Hulk orbit you rip it as soon as it touches your left flipper! So satisfying!
I too had to have Premium. My only reasons were mainly that when it’s a theme I love, I have to have everything that is available for it. Haha. I played pro on location and loved it. I knew the premium would only be better and it definitely is more fun to shoot for me. Couldn’t imagine losing that CM ramp.

#7745 2 years ago

Anybody have a problem with the ball bouncing to the left when it comes down from black panther? Mine started doing that all the sudden. It used to roll straight down to the right flipper but now it bounces toward the middle of the playfield when it rolls back down. Frustrating. I can’t tell yet if it’s somehow hitting the rubber rings all the sudden? I felt the guide and it doesn’t feel loose. Anybody else getting this? I did see it during gameplay for avengers guide for dummies that Allen did, but not sure what was going on with it.

3DA02AFE-97AB-4067-A225-C01247708457 (resized).jpeg3DA02AFE-97AB-4067-A225-C01247708457 (resized).jpeg

#7746 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I played the premium quite a bit and went with the pro, I like both though, you get the whole game either way.

#7747 2 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

Is there a setting for led brightness in this game? Just picked it up and it seems like a lot of the LEDs in the back half of the playfield is dim. Pop bumpers aren’t real bright, Thor targets aren’t either and sometimes some of the lane inserts are lit but not real bright almost like they are ghosted. Perhaps that is how the game is meant to be but watching some streams this AM and doesn’t seem right

Standard Adjustments #80 through #89 allow you to set all of the different brightness levels.

#7748 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Standard Adjustments #80 through #89 allow you to set all of the different brightness levels.

Thanks. They all seem to be up to highest level. When you text them they seem fine but during game play they seem dim

#7749 2 years ago

I noticed that my "Thor" ball wasn't very shiny, and was leaving a trail on the plastic as it rolled. I took it apart last night and found out why: the oil had never been wiped off before being installed! After cleaning the plastic and waxing the "Thor" trough, I installed a spare Ninja I had. It looks much better, and more closely matches the fixed ball.

20210806_214141 (resized).jpg20210806_214141 (resized).jpg20210807_211815 (resized).jpg20210807_211815 (resized).jpg
#7750 2 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

I noticed that my "Thor" ball wasn't very shiny, and was leaving a trail on the plastic as it rolled. I took it apart last night and found out why: the oil had never been wiped off before being installed! After cleaning the plastic and waxing the "Thor" trough, I installed a spare Ninja I had. It looks much better, and more closely matches the fixed ball.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Good Job, I like it!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 6,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 65.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
10,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Geismar, LA
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Toys/Add-ons
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 70.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Corona, CA
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.50
Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.
Other
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rockville, MD
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 16.50
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,640 posts in this topic. You are on page 155 of 253.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/155?hl=rhettdr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.