IMG_5446 (resized).jpg
IMG_2764 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2765 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4133 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4131 (resized).jpeg
5A7A7C74-85FC-459B-9CF8-443697C2B03A (resized).jpeg
IMG_2505 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,640 posts in this topic. You are on page 154 of 253.
#7651 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I'm not exactly sure what "rejects" some of you guys are having with the Black Panther orbit? Is it just your ball launch from the shooter lane or actual orbit shots from the flipper?
"Weak" plunges from the manual plunger and auto-launch are well documented, but I wouldn't consider them a "reject".
I as well as others have replaced the plunger spring with a stronger "Red" version and I also upgraded to stronger coil for the auto launch and this solved 99% of all ball launches not making it completely around to the right flipper.
There is a gate at the top of the Black Panther orbit. If you are getting physical rejects I would start there or as shaub noted - you may need to tweak the ball guide just a little.

What I consider a reject is one that doesn't have enough momentum to make the ramp to return right flipper. When I miss it while shooting the orbit I put it entirely on me and needing to play better, when the auto plunge or manual full plunge doesn't make it up the ramp that's what I'd consider a reject. Sometimes the ball makes it all the way to the gate and then dribbles into the pop's, sometimes it doesn't even make it to the gate and sometimes it makes it through the gate and halfway up the ramp before rolling back into the pop's.

I haven't taken any slow motion video myself, but it seems to rattle leaving the plunger lane as it skips off the little step onto the playfield taking away all it's inertia with it.

#7652 2 years ago
Quoted from roar:

What I consider a reject is one that doesn't have enough momentum to make the ramp to return right flipper. When I miss it while shooting the orbit I put it entirely on me and needing to play better, when the auto plunge or manual full plunge doesn't make it up the ramp that's what I'd consider a reject. Sometimes the ball makes it all the way to the gate and then dribbles into the pop's, sometimes it doesn't even make it to the gate and sometimes it makes it through the gate and halfway up the ramp before rolling back into the pop's.
I haven't taken any slow motion video myself, but it seems to rattle leaving the plunger lane as it skips off the little step onto the playfield taking away all it's inertia with it.

OK, thank you for clarifying.

I tried many 'fixes' for this exact issue and finally found a full time repeatable, reliable solution to both manual and auto launch/plunge issues..

It should be a 'Key Post' for this topic, but I don't know how to do that. Give this a read and a try if you like.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/145#post-6332227

#7653 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

OK, thank you for clarifying.
I tried many 'fixes' for this exact issue and finally found a full time repeatable, reliable solution to both manual and auto launch/plunge issues..
It should be a 'Key Post' for this topic, but I don't know how to do that. Give this a read and a try if you like.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/145#post-6332227

The thread OP would need to make it a key post.

#7654 2 years ago

When you're playing the soul gem quest, like the 4th shot has the infinity gauntlet blinking green, but I have no idea what shot to hit at that point. Anyone know?

#7655 2 years ago
Quoted from palmab03:

When you're playing the soul gem quest, like the 4th shot has the infinity gauntlet blinking green, but I have no idea what shot to hit at that point. Anyone know?

Here's the order of shots from the Tiltforums rule sheet
http://tiltforums.com/t/avengers-infinity-quest-rulesheet/6740#heading--soulgemquest

Right orbit
Left ramp
Gauntlet ramp
Left orbit
Captive ball
Drop targets
Captain Marvel (ramp shot on Prem/LE, 30 spins on Pro)
Tower

#7656 2 years ago

Thanks, it's probably the captive ball I wasn't able to see blinking

#7657 2 years ago
Quoted from palmab03:

Thanks, it's probably the captive ball I wasn't able to see blinking

Yeah, I don't know why Stern didn't use RGB for Thor so it could be lit up green for Soul Gem but whatever.

#7658 2 years ago

Aren't there like 5 insets lit up when it's Thor's shot? Don't know how you'd miss that?

#7659 2 years ago

Just had a breakthrough game on my Pro this afternoon after spending some time getting to better understand the rules and experimenting with strategies. 1.8B was my top for the last 3 months and hadn't sniffed collecting more than 4 gems in a game. Today's game - collected all 6 gems, trophy mania, computer frenzy, BOM, Battle Royal, Battled Thanos w/out losing a gem, defeated Thanos and hit just about everything else. Thanks AllenLeper for the guidance!!! 3.7B is the new neighborhood record!

The only question I have is if you reach the final Defeat Thanos mode with all 6 gems, do you automatically defeat him and don't have to actually do anything? That's what happened to me and it was a little underwhelming. I got my 1B points but there wasn't an final battle mode.

DF994F53-D90C-4BB1-999D-0D49E983F397 (resized).jpegDF994F53-D90C-4BB1-999D-0D49E983F397 (resized).jpeg
#7660 2 years ago
Quoted from Ryancaseystudio:

Just had a breakthrough game on my Pro this afternoon after spending some time getting to better understand the rules and experimenting with strategies. 1.8B was my top for the last 3 months and hadn't sniffed collecting more than 4 gems in a game. Today's game - collected all 6 gems, trophy mania, computer frenzy, BOM, Battle Royal, Battled Thanos w/out losing a gem, defeated Thanos and hit just about everything else. Thanks AllenLeper for the guidance!!! 3.7B is the new neighborhood record!
The only question I have is if you reach the final Defeat Thanos mode with all 6 gems, do you automatically defeat him and don't have to actually do anything? That's what happened to me and it was a little underwhelming. I got my 1B points but there wasn't an final battle mode.
[quoted image]

That is correct. You already got all the gems so no reason to battle him.

#7661 2 years ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

That is correct. You already got all the gems so no reason to battle him.

Damn. Felt a little anti-climactic that way but I get it. I'll make sure to not collect all 6 next time so I can see that mode.

#7662 2 years ago

Damn. Felt a little anti-climactic that way but I get it. I'll make sure to not collect all 6 next time so I can see that mode.

I think it would be nice if you got to play the mode but with unlimited ball save for 1 minute or something and then shoot the Gauntlet for the Final Blow or something and then you are awarded your 1 billion points for the mode and then move onto Super Victory Laps. Or even just something like one single shot to the Gauntlet (with unlimited ball save). It's a very minor "suggestion" though and if it stays the way it is, I'm really not too worried.

#7663 2 years ago

Yeah, it is a little anticlimactic, but you do get the 1 Billion and then go to a 3-Ball Super Victory laps. You won't be able to get as many points without all 6 gems by playing Battle Thanos. I've never intentionally not tried to get all 6. It's rare that I do get all 6.

Since you have all of the gems, spelling Strange will now give you a random Avenger. You can then repeat Soul Gem, Black Order Multiball, etc...

#7664 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Yeah, it is a little anticlimactic, but you do get the 1 Billion and then go to a 3-Ball Super Victory laps.

It's actually a 6 ball Super Victory Laps! So definitely some nice fan fare to go with your 1 billion points!

#7665 2 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

It's actually a 6 ball Super Victory Laps! So definitely some nice fan fare to go with your 1 billion points!

Yeah you're right, I think I confused it with Thanos Attacks that can be the 3 ball.

I like your idea of still having some kind of mode if you have all 6 gems when getting to Battle Thanos. Definitely feels like something is missing.

Hopefully we get at least one more update!

#7666 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Aren't there like 5 insets lit up when it's Thor's shot? Don't know how you'd miss that?

It’s always easiest for you because you are smarter than everyone.

#7667 2 years ago

So you get 1 billion points for getting all the gems or beating Thanos? Either way if thats the case that helps explain why I'm not getting big scores on this game.

#7668 2 years ago
Quoted from SirSnarf:

Hey Pinheads!
We just got our first AIQ premium and heard there is a great sound mod by Spider. I pm'd but haven't had a reply yet. Does anyone have a copy of the sound/music mod they can share?
-Snarf

Hey Snarf, let me know if you find anything. I will do the same. Hoping someone out their would be willing to share their work. I'd be willing to compensate the author. Cheers!

#7669 2 years ago
Quoted from SharkDiver:

So you get 1 billion points for getting all the gems or beating Thanos? Either way if thats the case that helps explain why I'm not getting big scores on this game.

The 1 Billion is if you have all gems when you reach Battle Thanos. It defintiely helps with the big scores, but it is possible to get pretty big scores without it. I've put up several 2~2.9 Billion games without having all of the gems or even getting to Battle Thanos. With that said, my current two highest scores did get the 1 Billion bonus! (3.7B & 6.3B)

#7670 2 years ago

Just closed the hood on my AIQ. Turned out nice. Couple more small changes coming. Sweet game. Touched up the paint on the helipad, and the PYM sign.

20210731_212514 (resized).jpg20210731_212514 (resized).jpg20210731_212823 (resized).jpg20210731_212823 (resized).jpg20210731_215421 (resized).jpg20210731_215421 (resized).jpg20210731_215437 (resized).jpg20210731_215437 (resized).jpg
#7671 2 years ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

Just closed the hood on my AIQ. Turned out nice. Couple more small changes coming. Sweet game. Touched up the paint on the helipad, and the PYM sign.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That looks awesome. I cannot wait for mine to ship.

#7672 2 years ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

That looks awesome. I cannot wait for mine to ship.

Thanks.. up until AIQ arrived, STh premium was getting all the love. Now that we are figuring AIQ out, its been a blast. Congrats on yours.

#7673 2 years ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

Thanks.. up until AIQ arrived, STh premium was getting all the love. Now that we are figuring AIQ out, its been a blast. Congrats on yours.

Thanks. My mods are sitting in the corner. Going to be a blast

#7674 2 years ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

I like the sculpt. Rule of thumb for visual design…including pinball art…avoid medium gray.

#7675 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

The 1 Billion is if you have all gems when you reach Battle Thanos. It defintiely helps with the big scores, but it is possible to get pretty big scores without it. I've put up several 2~2.9 Billion games without having all of the gems or even getting to Battle Thanos. With that said, my current two highest scores did get the 1 Billion bonus! (3.7B & 6.3B)

Wow! Nice scores! And thanks for the info, I keep plugging away at this game but still really struggle with it, so frustrating. 2-300 million is typically a great game for me on it. Maybe one day it'll all click and every other shot won't brick itself out of play. If I don't finally just give up on it and dump the game first of course lol

#7676 2 years ago

I see a lot of AIQs going up for sale. I think it is a fabulous pinball-beauty, ramps, game play, code, excitement and frustration.
Talking to people they say it is too difficult and not easy to cipher/understand. I would like to have Stern put in more helpful callouts for us lesser folks.
I believe in 5 to 10 years everyone will be wanting this fantastic game.

#7677 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I'm not exactly sure what "rejects" some of you guys are having with the Black Panther orbit? Is it just your ball launch from the shooter lane or actual orbit shots from the flipper?
"Weak" plunges from the manual plunger and auto-launch are well documented, but I wouldn't consider them a "reject".
I as well as others have replaced the plunger spring with a stronger "Red" version and I also upgraded to stronger coil for the auto launch and this solved 99% of all ball launches not making it completely around to the right flipper.
There is a gate at the top of the Black Panther orbit. If you are getting physical rejects I would start there or as shaub noted - you may need to tweak the ball guide just a little.

Where did you pick up this stronger coil?

#7678 2 years ago
Quoted from SharkDiver:

Wow! Nice scores! And thanks for the info, I keep plugging away at this game but still really struggle with it, so frustrating. 2-300 million is typically a great game for me on it. Maybe one day it'll all click and every other shot won't brick itself out of play. If I don't finally just give up on it and dump the game first of course lol

In full transparency, I've had mine for 9 months and I've spent a lot of time tweaking it so makes the game a lot more enjoyable for me and my kids (10). Things like Siamese posts on the outlanes to limit the game and flow ending side drains, setting replay to extra ball, increasing save ball time in modes, etc. it gives me and my kids a better game play and longer games, so it's helped with the "fun" aspect of the normal ass kicking this game provides. These tweaks may be considered "cheating" by purists (me included) but I have enjoyed this game so much more once I gave myself a chance to get beyond those 300M scores. There is soooooo much depth and fun in this game that I'm happy I made those changes so I can experience it all on my good games. It's still a butt kicker, but an average player like me can kick back every once in a while.

#7679 2 years ago

Unfortunately I'm leaving the club on a game I love to play but the family don't so I try to stay focused around machines we all play together. So I'm selling a Prem with a 107 lifetime plays, 329 total balls played just slight over MSRP @8k but the game does have over 1.2k in upgrades in it. I'm also flexible in removing some of the mods to reduce the price a bit if a prospective buyer wishes.

Machine was Purchased in April of 2021 from Mike in CT (Automated Services) I'm the original owner so it's HUO and has zero play issues what so ever. If anyone knows someone looking for a nice Prem (east coast) I'd appreciate them have them take a look.

Thanks

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “price lowered to 7500 firm, 200 less then new without the taxes plus has over 1k in mods for just about a brand new machine. For Sale is my stunning AIQ Prem with just 107 plays a...”
2021-07-31
Staten Island, NY
7,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 921 times

#7680 2 years ago
Quoted from MLarkin78:

Where did you pick up this stronger coil?

23-700 from Pinball Life. Remove the diode before installing.

https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-090-5022-ot23-700-coil.html?

#7681 2 years ago

https://www.espn.com/watch/player/_/id/d3129a73-0324-457e-9d00-8ceb6986485d
Stern Heads-Up Pinball Invitational
— Friday, August 6, 1:30 PM — central
ESPN2

#7682 2 years ago

ATTENTION: AIQ owners!

I have some fantastic news for you, I’ve developed a new modification for this game that is truly a ‘Game Changer’, it’s that good!
The primary function of this modification is to improve the functionality and play of a Major Component of this Game, the secondary benefit is that it looks great too. It’s super easy to install, takes around 30 – 45 minutes start to finish.

I’ve been testing this component for the past month now (about 350 games so far) and wanted to make sure it lived up to my expectations before putting this out to the community. In addition, I enlisted the assistance of another AIQ owner sending him this modification for installation, testing, and feedback. He was blown away with the look, feel, and quality of this precision-made modification. He will be posting on this thread about this mod in the upcoming days.

Keep watching this thread and my posts over the next week to ten days for updates leading up to the launch of this product. This modification will be available for purchase at the time of launch, with the first shipments commencing the last week of August.

#7683 2 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

ATTENTION: AIQ owners!
I have some fantastic news for you, I’ve developed a new modification for this game that is truly a ‘Game Changer’, it’s that good!
The primary function of this modification is to improve the functionality and play of a Major Component of this Game, the secondary benefit is that it looks great too. It’s super easy to install, takes around 30 – 45 minutes start to finish.
I’ve been testing this component for the past month now (about 350 games so far) and wanted to make sure it lived up to my expectations before putting this out to the community. In addition, I enlisted the assistance of another AIQ owner sending him this modification for installation, testing, and feedback. He was blown away with the look, feel, and quality of this precision-made modification. He will be posting on this thread about this mod in the upcoming days.
Keep watching this thread and my posts over the next week to ten days for updates leading up to the launch of this product. This modification will be available for purchase at the time of launch, with the first shipments commencing the last week of August.

So... which major component of the game will this modification improve?

#7684 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

So... which major component of the game will this modification improve?

This sounds like one of those internet adds where they keep hooking you in with the catch phrase line, watching a 10 minute video without even seeing and revealing the product.

Unless you subscribe now.....

#7685 2 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

This sounds like one of those internet adds where they keep hooking you in with the catch phrase line, watching a 10 minute video without even seeing and revealing the product.

Unless you subscribe now.....

Haha, that is exactly how it sounds.

#7686 2 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Haha, that is exactly how it sounds.

Taking a page from the deeproot playbook

#7687 2 years ago

Trust me, those who appricate putting high quality products or mods in their games are going to like this mod. And no, you don't have to watch a 10 minute video and sign up or subscribe to anything, that's some pretty funny though!

I'll be posting some photos in a few days time, just waiting for the first production parts to arrive in hand.

#7688 2 years ago

Sounds good, i’m in

#7689 2 years ago

Can tell you all from already installing this mod, it’s amazing to say the least. 1956pinhead put a great deal of work into this to make our games better. It really enhances game play.

#7690 2 years ago

I’m in I’m a sucker for a good sales pitch

#7691 2 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

Trust me, those who appricate putting high quality products or mods in their games are going to like this mod. And no, you don't have to watch a 10 minute video and sign up or subscribe to anything, that's some pretty funny though!
I'll be posting some photos in a few days time, just waiting for the first production parts to arrive in hand.

Quoted from Thunderbird:

Can tell you all from already installing this mod, it’s amazing to say the least. 1956pinhead put a great deal of work into this to make our games better. It really enhances game play.

Interesting, just not sure why all the secrecy?

#7692 2 years ago

To those who are jumping on board thank you. You are going to be very happy with this mod. I put this post out for owners of this great game and pinside members who love this hobby like I do.

#7693 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Interesting, just not sure why all the secrecy?

Wasn't my agenda to keep this a secret really. My intent was to inform owners that a cool mod was on the way, but I did want to wait and post photos of the actual production parts. But now I'm considering posting a few photos anyway paying honor to Scandell and Munsters who stepped up already.

The mod replaces a part in the game that works the way it is, but I wanted something better because I think the game is deserving of it. I also incorporated another very small but very important component that up’s the fun factor, besides isn’t that what this hobby’s all about, having fun!

This mod may not be for everyone, but for those who really appreciate high quality precision mods that actually work good, then this as a viable option to consider.

Besides awesome1, you absolutly ROCK this game with your scoring, and who know's you might find it to be worthy enough to install.

I'll take some photos and post them around 6:00 PST. In the meantime here's a clue to what it might be, go look at post number 7386.

#7694 2 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

post number 7386.

Did you mean 7387? Here’s the post for those that don’t want to go digging.

401C1432-2BD9-4236-A327-20B71C4A644B.jpeg401C1432-2BD9-4236-A327-20B71C4A644B.jpeg
#7695 2 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

Here’s the post for those that don’t want to go digging.

Wow. That pic is bad. Sorry folks!

#7696 2 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

Wow. That pic is bad. Sorry folks!

No worries, it suits the vagueness of the original post.

#7697 2 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

Wasn't my agenda to keep this a secret really. My intent was to inform owners that a cool mod was on the way, but I did want to wait and post photos of the actual production parts. But now I'm considering posting a few photos anyway paying honor to Scandell and Munsters who stepped up already.
The mod replaces a part in the game that works the way it is, but I wanted something better because I think the game is deserving of it. I also incorporated another very small but very important component that up’s the fun factor, besides isn’t that what this hobby’s all about, having fun!
This mod may not be for everyone, but for those who really appreciate high quality precision mods that actually work good, then this as a viable option to consider.
Besides awesome1, you absolutly ROCK this game with your scoring, and who know's you might find it to be worthy enough to install.
I'll take some photos and post them around 6:00 PST. In the meantime here's a clue to what it might be, go look at post number 7386.

I will admit that I am curious!

#7698 2 years ago

OK folks, here we go. First look at the new mod for this game. Some Key points and take aways first.

THE BENEFITS OF INSTALLING MY MOD ARE:

1. No more disc wobble resulting from an excessive open gap tolerance between the original plastic disc/funnel and it’s mating shaft. The High degree of
close tolerance machining of the aluminum disc/funnel results in it running concentric and true to the shaft.
2. A weight reduction of .582 ounces translates into a disc that will spin a little easier.
3. The incorporation of a thrust bearing assembly placed between the disc hub and the bronze bushing it rests on allows this disc to achieve higher RPM’s
(about 200 more on average) along with increased spin times. It’s fun to watch the points keep ticking up as the disc spins with little to no friction.
4. It looks great installed in the game. The lighting reflects off the aluminum disc which just looks pretty cool.
5. Longevity anyone. I’ll always choose metal over plastic given the choice.

The Disc will come with a new decal, mounting screw, and thrust bearing. You will use the post off of your plastic disc but it will attach from the top into a threaded hole in the aluminum disc for a cleaner installation.

Now time for a little disclaimer. I’m certainly not bashing Stern by any means. The disc assembly as its designed and produced does its job, and considering the mass production (and cost) environment they need to work within it’s probably justified.
20210715_150714_resized_2 (resized).jpg20210715_150714_resized_2 (resized).jpg20210715_151920_resized (resized).jpg20210715_151920_resized (resized).jpg20210802_161008_resized (resized).jpg20210802_161008_resized (resized).jpg20210802_163253_resized (resized).jpg20210802_163253_resized (resized).jpg

#7699 2 years ago

A couple more pictures.

20210715_160056_resized (resized).jpg20210715_160056_resized (resized).jpg20210802_161028_resized (resized).jpg20210802_161028_resized (resized).jpg
#7700 2 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

OK folks, here we go. First look at the new mod for this game. Some Key points and take aways first.
THE BENEFITS OF INSTALLING MY MOD ARE:
1. No more disc wobble resulting from an excessive open gap tolerance between the original plastic disc/funnel and it’s mating shaft. The High degree of
close tolerance machining of the aluminum disc/funnel results in it running concentric and true to the shaft.
2. A weight reduction of .582 ounces translates into a disc that will spin a little easier.
3. The incorporation of a thrust bearing assembly placed between the disc hub and the bronze bushing it rests on allows this disc to achieve higher RPM’s
(about 200 more on average) along with increased spin times. It’s fun to watch the points keep ticking up as the disc spins with little to no friction.
4. It looks great installed in the game. The lighting reflects off the aluminum disc which just looks pretty cool.
5. Longevity anyone. I’ll always choose metal over plastic given the choice.
The Disc will come with a new decal, mounting screw, and thrust bearing. You will use the post off of your plastic disc but it will attach from the top into a threaded hole in the aluminum disc for a cleaner installation.
Now time for a little disclaimer. I’m certainly not bashing Stern by any means. The disc assembly as its designed and produced does its job, and considering the mass production (and cost) environment they need to work within it’s probably justified.

That looks pretty cool!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 6,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 65.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Toys/Add-ons
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball
Pinball Machine
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
7,400 (Firm)
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.50
Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.
Other
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
10,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Geismar, LA
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nixa, MO
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 16.50
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,640 posts in this topic. You are on page 154 of 253.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/154?hl=mlarkin78 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.