04.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg
IMG_1031 (resized).JPG
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
36863FBC-80B4-44C0-BAA5-628E16C6A2D9 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,713 posts in this topic. You are on page 141 of 255.
#7001 2 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Just finding out who sells the cpt marvel ramp mod?

There’s a thread for it

#7002 2 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Tdiddy, he had a post right above your original question.

#7003 2 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

The man who just posted above you, "tdiddy"

#7004 2 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

Who has photos and the name of their purple powder coated premium? I did a search, and only found one example in this group.

I just bought one which was done by Robert Stone. Quality and color are great. Not sure the name of the color but I’m sure he’d tell you.

2BD9024B-C712-4CA4-8553-6BC541157497 (resized).jpeg2BD9024B-C712-4CA4-8553-6BC541157497 (resized).jpeg
#7005 2 years ago
Quoted from ToddSonOfOdin:

I just bought one which was done by Robert Stone. Quality and color are great. Not sure the name of the color but I’m sure he’d tell you. [quoted image]

Looks great! Robert does awesome work.

#7006 2 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

Who has photos and the name of their purple powder coated premium? I did a search, and only found one example in this group.

I’m getting mine done next week in thanos-purple.........

#7007 2 years ago

Got a look at the shooter rod! Hoping it lights up like the JP amber.

IMG_4711 (resized).jpgIMG_4711 (resized).jpg
#7008 2 years ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Got a look at the shooter rod! Hoping it lights up like the JP amber.
[quoted image]

It does light up, watch the accessories video. I was hoping it would change colour to match the gems, but looks to be white only.

#7009 2 years ago

Had a great time playing my daughter on the new AIQ today. I had the ball get stuck twice. I've searched and found where others have had similar issues, but no details on a fix. If there is a keyword I'm missing, I'm happy to search.

20210522_130756.jpg20210522_130756.jpg20210522_131842.jpg20210522_131842.jpg
#7010 2 years ago

I just pushed down on the lower wire form and haven't had it happen since .

#7011 2 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

Another great mod for AIQ from tdiddy. I just installed the Black Panther mod at the back right of the play field. This goes nicely with the Chrysler building in the back, the Pym lab up front and the left blue guide on the Captain Marvel ramp.
I also showed a photo with my Pinball Universe protectors in place to ensure that the side art is not messed up with the mods or when lifting the play field.
Michael
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

2nd that. Tdiddy's mods look great. We got the whole set and couldn't be happier

#7012 2 years ago

Stern Pinball Avengers: Infinity Quest Shooter Rod Accessory

NOW SHIPPING!

#7013 2 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Stern Pinball Avengers: Infinity Quest Shooter Rod Accessory
NOW SHIPPING!

Now that promo was funny as shit, well done!!

#7014 2 years ago

Just updated the new code. I was a few behind. I have to say it made the game much better. I immediately noticed the change in the playfield light patterns. Much better.

#7015 2 years ago

Just traded my GnR SE for a AIQ Premium. Really happy to have this game at home to play now!

#7016 2 years ago

Thinkin about buying a near new aiq pro for a great price from friend. Haven't played it cuz hes few hundred miles away. Is prem that much better on this title? I have a mix of pros and premiums, some pro games play better in my opinion. Thoughts? Thanks.

#7017 2 years ago

Is there a PDF on installing the topper? Thanks!

#7018 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Thinkin about buying a near new aiq pro for a great price from friend. Haven't played it cuz hes few hundred miles away. Is prem that much better on this title? I have a mix of pros and premiums, some pro games play better in my opinion. Thoughts? Thanks.

The only thing i find big difference is the inverted ramp, would love that someone find a way to add it to the pro Also the pro is a big more "non stop"

#7019 2 years ago

Rejoining the club with an LE after trading away my premium a while back(my kid is begging me to get one again). Have they added in co-op to this game yet? I know it was talked about as a maybe early on, but I dont think Keith was too keen on it.

#7020 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Rejoining the club with an LE after trading away my premium a while back(my kid is begging me to get one again). Have they added in co-op to this game yet? I know it was talked about as a maybe early on, but I dont think Keith was too keen on it.

Welcome back to the club!

No, it was not added unfortunately.

#7021 2 years ago

Thanks, wonder if they are done or maybe itll be added. Im of the mind most games should have co-op now. And the avengers are a team, and the game is hard, so co-op! I used to do solo co-op on tmnt to get further...

#7022 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Thanks, wonder if they are done or maybe itll be added. Im of the mind most games should have co-op now. And the avengers are a team, and the game is hard, so co-op! I used to do solo co-op on tmnt to get further...

I don't know what co-op is but couldn't you just increase the number of balls? I raised my AIQ to 5 and while it felt like cheating at first, I have more fun with the game now so it's all good. And my top score is still only around 550M...

#7023 2 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

I don't know what co-op is but couldn't you just increase the number of balls? I raised my AIQ to 5 and while it felt like cheating at first, I have more fun with the game now so it's all good. And my top score is still only around 550M...

Im wierd. Im a 3 ball guy and I like to keep my hi scores in that realm. But Co-op is a totally different thing and scoring system. #1 would be fun to play with my daughter and we would progress together. #2 it would stay in co-op scoring.

I know its petty but its the wierd way I am

#7024 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Im wierd. Im a 3 ball guy and I like to keep my hi scores in that realm. But Co-op is a totally different thing and scoring system. #1 would be fun to play with my daughter and we would progress together. #2 it would stay in co-op scoring.
I know its petty but its the wierd way I am

I get it, I was a 3 ball guy too until I got frustrated at a string of bad AIQ games, then I said screw it, and bumped that one up to 5. I still have my others at 3.

#7025 2 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

I get it, I was a 3 ball guy too until I got frustrated at a string of bad AIQ games, then I said screw it, and bumped that one up to 5. I still have my others at 3.

I feel exactly the same, I have much more fun with AIQ on 5 balls. When I had it set up on 3 balls I was constantly nudging and outright manhandling the game just to keep the ball in play. With 5 balls I play a more relaxed game.

#7026 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Someone in the reveal stream suggested setting it to 10 balls if you're looking to use co-op to see more of the game. Functionally speaking, isn't it more or less the same?

I think co-op is a cool idea, but just sharing progress is the tip of the iceberg. A new game mode that use co-op with simple but new objectives could be cool. I would keep an eye on Dwight Sullivan games for that kind of thing though, that's definitely more up his alley.

#7027 2 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Someone in the reveal stream suggested setting it to 10 balls if you're looking to use co-op to see more of the game. Functionally speaking, isn't it more or less the same?
I think co-op is a cool idea, but just sharing progress is the tip of the iceberg. A new game mode that use co-op with simple but new objectives could be cool. I would keep an eye on Dwight Sullivan games for that kind of thing though, that's definitely more up his alley.

I love dwight games and have Mando premium on order. I have SW comic premium which I love and I enjoyed tmnt when I had it. Would like a GoT someday too, so Im in camp dwight!

#7028 2 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

When I had it set up on 3 balls I was constantly nudging and outright manhandling the game just to keep the ball in play.

That’s the best part of pinball!!!!!

#7029 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-NJA:

Is there a PDF on installing the topper? Thanks!

It should come with instructions if not there are a lot of Youtube videos showing how its done. It's super easy with the most difficult part being perhaps connecting it to the power source which shouldn't be a problem it's just a tight fit.

#7030 2 years ago

I installed the shooter rod. I like it a lot!!!

1D22B4C6-12D4-4749-8915-5567D0D02ED4 (resized).jpeg1D22B4C6-12D4-4749-8915-5567D0D02ED4 (resized).jpeg321C0288-1EF2-4665-875E-A661C31EFC52 (resized).jpeg321C0288-1EF2-4665-875E-A661C31EFC52 (resized).jpeg64396D31-5A78-4CD0-9511-9DF09FF791E2 (resized).jpeg64396D31-5A78-4CD0-9511-9DF09FF791E2 (resized).jpegC3AACB42-CAF6-494F-9845-BB21C7956228 (resized).jpegC3AACB42-CAF6-494F-9845-BB21C7956228 (resized).jpeg
#7031 2 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice! Waiting on ups!

#7032 2 years ago

That rod looks awesome. Will look nice next to my JP with shooter rod. I really like how it changes colors to the gem colors. Dissapointed now when I see games come out like mando without led lit rods....

#7033 2 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

So I played a quick test game with the new rod installed. I like it a lot, but I'm hoping they add more code support for it. When selecting which gem quest to play it was good. The color of the rod changed to match the color of the gem showing on screen and it changed color with each flipper press as I cycled through the gem quests on screen.

But then when the quest started the rod went unlit and stayed unlit. I played Mind Gem and Soul Gem and it was the same on both. I won the Soul Gem and it remained unlit even after winning it. Seems like it might be nice if it would stay lit as the color of the gem quest you're currently playing and then if you win the quest maybe have it start flashing until you collect it.

It also wasn't lit during Thor multiball. Might be nice to at least get some flashes for jackpots there. I'm also hoping that when you aren't in a gem quest it cycles through the colors of the gems you possess. I don't know whether or not it does that but it seems like that could be another good way to use the lit rod. Maybe also when you have a gem placed on a shot it could flash the color of that gem each time you hit that shot. Could be pretty cool with a gem placed in the pops.

Captain Marvel binary hurry up would be another good spot for it to start flashing and changing color while that hurry up is running. Again it was unlit during that.

Overall I'm happy with the rod. I think it looks really great both with the machine off and when lit up. But it would be nice to see a code update really put it into play a lot more. Seems like there's a ton they could do to integrate it with game play.

Edit: Changed "Captain America multiball" to "Thor multiball"

#7034 2 years ago

Just had a decent game and I really feel like the pingulp needs to have a disclaimer that reads: "Warning: If you just filled a glass of beer and you happen to be having an animated game, have clorox wipes and towels on standby to clean up the ridiculous sticky mess you will undoubtedly make on your sideart from nudging the sh*t out of your machine!"

#7035 2 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

So I played a quick test game with the new rod installed. I like it a lot, but I'm hoping they add more code support for it. When selecting which gem quest to play it was good. The color of the rod changed to match the color of the gem showing on screen and it changed color with each flipper press as I cycled through the gem quests on screen.
But then when the quest started the rod went unlit and stayed unlit. I played Mind Gem and Soul Gem and it was the same on both. I won the Soul Gem and it remained unlit even after winning it. Seems like it might be nice if it would stay lit as the color of the gem quest you're currently playing and then if you win the quest maybe have it start flashing until you collect it.
It also wasn't lit during Captain America multiball. Might be nice to at least get some flashes for jackpots there. I'm also hoping that when you aren't in a gem quest it cycles through the colors of the gems you possess. I don't know whether or not it does that but it seems like that could be another good way to use the lit rod. Maybe also when you have a gem placed on a shot it could flash the color of that gem each time you hit that shot. Could be pretty cool with a gem placed in the pops.
Captain Marvel binary hurry up would be another good spot for it to start flashing and changing color while that hurry up is running. Again it was unlit during that.
Overall I'm happy with the rod. I think it looks really great both with the machine off and when lit up. But it would be nice to see a code update really put it into play a lot more. Seems like there's a ton they could do to integrate it with game play.

As an owner of the Jurassic Park shooter rod I would warn that less is more. When they first launched that it would blink constantly and annoy the hell out of people with all of the changes. They ended up calming it down during play and it was way better.

#7036 2 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

It also wasn't lit during Captain America multiball.

Have I missed a multiball?

#7037 2 years ago

I installed the updated subway for the game. Very easy install, no more than 15 minutes.

The game plays 10 times better. No more ball hangs up down there.

#7038 2 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

Have I missed a multiball?

Sorry, meant Thor. Edited original post.

#7039 2 years ago

been away from game a while and got my LE today. Second game 898m which is by far my best. Beat battle royale and that was cool when flippers died upon beating it. So of course I figured the original owners settings were too easy but then proceeded to get my ass kicked for like 10 games. So maybe Ill change those settings back!

#7040 2 years ago

So what are the standard 1.01 code ways to qualify extra ball?

#7042 2 years ago

Dr Strange Disc RPM highest RPM to date started resetting between games. What’s up with that?

Never mind, hit the HS reset threshold and kept restarting after abysmal play.

#7043 2 years ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

It does light up, watch the accessories video. I was hoping it would change colour to match the gems, but looks to be white only.

I installed mine tonight...it lights up in colors matching the lock down bar button.

#7045 2 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

So what are the standard 1.01 code ways to qualify extra ball?

Extra balls
I've never known a machine to have so many possibilities to light an extra ball. These are:
Bullseye target completions (3)
Captain marvel ramp (12) / spins (360?)
Combos (50)
Computer grid award
Trophies (8)
Progressing Avengers to Lv2 (3)
In addition there is an instant extra ball for completing the 2nd Hawkeye challenge.

#7046 2 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

Extra balls
I've never known a machine to have so many possibilities to light an extra ball. These are:
Combos (50)
Computer grid award
Trophies (8)
In addition there is an instant extra ball for completing the 2nd Hawkeye challenge.

Thanks for that, the previous owner also set the free game award to extra ball, so i turned that off.

#7047 2 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

Extra balls
Combos (50)
Computer grid award
Trophies (8)

I love all the extra balls this game gives out. I’ll take it over the 1 extra ball my IMDN gives me haha.

#7048 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

I love all the extra balls this game gives out. I’ll take it over the 1 extra ball my IMDN gives me haha.

Eheheh good point

#7049 2 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

Extra balls
Combos (50)
Computer grid award
Trophies (8)

Is the "progressing avengers" EB written down anywhere? I don't recall this one and am curious if it applies only to the first time 3 avengers reach Lv2.

#7050 2 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Dr Strange Disc RPM highest RPM to date started resetting between games. What’s up with that?
Never mind, hit the HS reset threshold and kept restarting after abysmal play.

If you are like me and don't like the sound and display coming up all the time; in game settings change the disk threshold from 400 to a higher number (800) works well for me. That way it only sounds and displays after a good rip and then I'll look to see what it was. Additionally, I think it makes the sound and display more special. If I was an operator, I'd leave it alone at 400.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ghent, WV
$ 24.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rockville, MD
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.00
$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Jacksonville, FL
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.50
Machine - For Sale
Mccordsville, IN
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,713 posts in this topic. You are on page 141 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/141 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.