04.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg
IMG_1031 (resized).JPG
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
36863FBC-80B4-44C0-BAA5-628E16C6A2D9 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,722 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 255.
#601 3 years ago

I didn't actually realize that it says extra ball and add a ball until I started looking in to it being out of place.

20201001_094912 (resized).jpg20201001_094912 (resized).jpg20201001_094920 (resized).jpg20201001_094920 (resized).jpg
#602 3 years ago

It looks like its flat plastic screwed to a metal "L" bracket?? If so, perhaps just bend the L up a little bit? But surely someone will mod this item soon. It's kind of a key target and is kind of blah to look at.

#603 3 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

I'm going to pick my pro up tomorrow.

Nice. Did they put the Pros back on the line already, or did you get one from that original release before the LEs?

#604 3 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

Nice. Did they put the Pros back on the line already, or did you get one from that original release before the LEs?

Original release game arrived yesterday according to my distro

#605 3 years ago
Quoted from Chetrico:

This bent plastic piece isn't going to last long with all of the fly balls. As you can see, it was already bent down and out of place before the first game was played. Good opportunity for a mod.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I’m hoping HOOKED makes some custom bumper caps, his bumper caps are amazing for Tron, Ironman, BK3 and Deadpool, if he can do some cast metal ones with purple acrylic or something those would look insane!!

#606 3 years ago

The lower Ls are the ones not at a 90 degree angle and they are riveted to the plastic so I am not sure how to bend them without breaking the plastic.

20201001_121418 (resized).jpg20201001_121418 (resized).jpg
#607 3 years ago

Has anyone heard if the Premiums are still on track for mid late October shipments? At least that was what I was told when I ordered it on launch day. My friend heard there may be delays at Stern and could push it to late November or December. Not sure if his sources are accurate. Congratulations on those who already received their Pros and LEs!!

#608 3 years ago

#280 Just Arrived

thumbnail_20201001_135613 (resized).jpgthumbnail_20201001_135613 (resized).jpg
#609 3 years ago
Quoted from Chetrico:

I am not sure how to bend them without breaking the plastic

If you need to straighten them, you should be able to hold one end of the L bracket riveted to the plastic with a pair of knipex or other pliers and bend the other end with a second pair of pliers. Just protect the plastic from scratches.

#610 3 years ago
Quoted from jetmechinnc:

Has anyone heard if the Premiums are still on track for mid late October shipments? At least that was what I was told when I ordered it on launch day. My friend heard there may be delays at Stern and could push it to late November or December. Not sure if his sources are accurate. Congratulations on those who already received their Pros and LEs!!

My distributor told me December for my Premium and it's out of a second batch. Apparently I missed the bus for the first batch, but with the loose spin disc posts and potential chipping, I'm OK to wait for more of the kinks to get sorted out.

#611 3 years ago
Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

#280 Just Arrived
[quoted image]

Love how side rails line up with the front legs. Looking good!

#612 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballConspiracy:

Love how side rails line up with the front legs. Looking good!

Agreed...nice touch!!

#613 3 years ago

Yasssss! I just got "the call!" My LE will be delivered either tomorrow (if it makes it to the terminal in time) or Monday.

#614 3 years ago

#280 Just Arrived
[quoted image]

That looks so nice! Wow. Yeah there was a small chip in the other pic but stern really tried on this one. Changes to ball guides, armor, lots of nice touches. They tried harder on this one and its evident.

#615 3 years ago

Hay Motorcity - Dont' you need to jack up the back legs a little more ?

#616 3 years ago
Quoted from TenaciousT:

Depends on his floor, and it looks like he hasn't put it in place due to painting (or reno work)

In my basement my legs are typically all the way in and the game sits perfectly due to floor angle.

#617 3 years ago

#280 Just Arrived
[quoted image]

I agree the machine looks great, but does it really “walk on water” like that?? Man, what is up with that insane cool floor? Seriously looks like crystal clear blue water.

#618 3 years ago

This game is awesome... I mean if you’re into fresh well thought layouts with widely loved timeless great art themes...

77823035-940F-4BE1-9216-C78A0850E18F.jpeg77823035-940F-4BE1-9216-C78A0850E18F.jpeg
#619 3 years ago

I had some free time recently (I'm an artist) so I decided to take a crack at designing a Thanos to replace the back plastic one in between the two ramps. After some tinkering here is my prototype. Thought it was pretty cool and wanted to share. I hooked up his eyes to the standard GI, but could also probably do flashers. Let me know what you think?
Screen Shot 2020-10-01 at 6.03.39 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-10-01 at 6.03.39 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-10-01 at 6.07.04 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-10-01 at 6.07.04 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-10-01 at 6.07.27 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-10-01 at 6.07.27 PM (resized).png

#620 3 years ago
Quoted from TheModalorian:I had some free time recently (I'm an artist) so I decided to take a crack at designing a Thanos to replace the back plastic one in between the two ramps. After some tinkering here is my prototype. Thought it was pretty cool and wanted to share. I hooked up his eyes to the standard GI, but could also probably do flashers. Might sell some if there is any interest?[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

It looks Awesome! Does it in the space or would you create it at the same perspective as in the plastic?

#621 3 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

It looks Awesome! Does it in the space or would you create it at the same perspective as in the plastic?

Thanks man! I am pretty sure I can do it either way. I will be able to fit it perfectly to the machine next week. And then I can see which way looks more natural. At and angle or straight.

#622 3 years ago
Quoted from TheModalorian:

I had some free time recently (I'm an artist) so I decided to take a crack at designing a Thanos to replace the back plastic one in between the two ramps. After some tinkering here is my prototype. Thought it was pretty cool and wanted to share. I hooked up his eyes to the standard GI, but could also probably do flashers. Might sell some if there is any interest?[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nicely done! Id love to see how it looks installed along with his teeth painted a light grey. Very nice touch! BRAVO!

#623 3 years ago

Thanks man! I am pretty sure I can do it either way. I will be able to fit it perfectly to the machine next week. And then I can see which way looks more natural. At and angle or straight.

I would suggest in the same perspective (Im in on an LE as well) if possible but it would be awesome either way. I suspect folks will ask you to mod the glove jewels next

#624 3 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

This game is awesome... I mean if you’re into fresh well thought layouts with widely loved timeless great art themes...
[quoted image]

You guys are teasing the hell out of me with all of these pics and reviews of how good a game this is.
November cannot come fast enough!
At least I know it will look great next to my Tron now

#625 3 years ago

New game code!

V0.91.0 - October 1st, 2020
===========================
- Tutorials - adding Avengers specific tutorial videos to attract loop
- Change Gems - fixed an issue where Change Gems could be started during a multiball / wizard mode
- Battle Royale - fixed issues with choppy / slow animations throughout this mode
- Battle Royale - fixed issue where the timer text would wrap strangely in Challenge Mode
- Battle Royale - damage is now dealt when last flip reaches zero
- Avenger Shots - fixed an issue where powered up avenger would show millions of shots left (display issue only)
- Black Panther Shot - progress can be made via Right Orbit to Star Rollover (shot multiplier will be 1X if Reality Gem is placed though)
- Avengers Assemble - assembling Avengers now scores 5M, 10M, 20M each wizard mode start
- Gem Quest Selection - randomly picks a starting Quest to display first
- All Gem Quests - added Final Blow display effects to final shot to win Quest
- All Gem Quests - removed the separate Time Bonus screen and added information to Final Blow display
- All Super Modes - pausing Super Modes when Quest or Wizard modes are running, will resume when modes are completed
- Iron Man Locks - only blink next lock if you can currently advance the locks
- Thor Spellout - letter collect light and shaker motor effects
- Thor Multiball - added mode start shaker motor effects
- Thor Multiball - added Double, Triple and Quadruple Jackpot speech to the Thor Mjölnir awards
- Soul Gem Mode - fixing an issue where the final shot display effect would be interrupted by a previously lit Hawkeye Challenge at the Tower
- Soul Gem Mode - fixed an issue where the mode would not end with zero flips
- Soul Gem Mode - added a grace period for the last flip before the mode ends
- Soul Gem Mode - fixed an issue where flip counter update was too slow when flips are removed
- Soul Gem Collect - new background video added for gem collect / gem placement
- Black Order Multiball - Eye of Agamotto, Super Jackpot, and Totals all have sounds and callouts
- Avenger Bonus Screen - new background video implemented
- Victory Laps - new videos implemented
- Trophy Mania Multiball - new videos implemented
- Arc Reactor - removed 250K max, changed to 25K / lane switch, 50K / lane completion
- Arc Reactor - value is now reset when collected
- Mystery - fixed an issue where Max Time Bank award would be chosen when Time Bank is already maxed out
- Hawkeye Challenge - fixed an issue where it would not be started due to incorrect checking for iron man multiball locks
- Hawkeye Challenge - tweaking speech timing when Hawkeye Challenge is started
- Strange Motor - fixed an issue where motor would not find a valid switch position after coin door / interlock switch was opened
- Strange Motor - keep strange motor down for 60s when force end game is used via left flipper + start button hold
- Strange Disc - fixed an issue with the disc diagnostic screen that would lock up the game if you entered when the interlock switch was open
- Bullseye Targets - added Extra Ball when targets are completed, default 3 (adjustable from 2 to 4)
- Trophies - added Extra Ball when trophies are collected, default 8 (adjustable from 5 to 10)
- Trophies - award display effect layout improved with text colors matching color of trophy awarded
- Trophies - Trophy case glass in Mainplay updated so you can see them better
- Combos - moved Extra Ball threshold to 50 combos
- Instant Info - allow more time for the Trophy status pages
- Sound - many new sound effects added and volume tweaks for existing sound effects
- Callouts - many new callouts added
- Light Shows - adding many more light shows to modes in the game
- Topper - added many more Topper light shows
- Illuminated Shooter Knob - added many more light shows
- High Scores - changing time format to X:XX.XXX
- Tournament Screens - fixed an issue where the Tournament Screen could be drawn on top of tutorial video

- Adjustment Changes:
- changed 'BALL SAVE TIME' default to 12 seconds
- changed 'TROUGH EJECT POWER' minimum to 64
- changed 'LEFT FLIPPER POWER' default to 255 from 245
- changed 'RIGHT FLIPPER POWER' default to 255 from 240
- changed 'SLINGSHOT POWER' default to 24 from 32
- adding 'SUBWAY LOCK HOLD POWER' default to 50
- adding 'SUBWAY LOCK HOLD TIME' default to 1000

- System - Updated to V2.59
- New Standard Adjustment "START BUTTON ATTRACT MODE ILLUM."
This adjustment, which is only available and active when the game is in FREE PLAY mode, controls
the behavior of the Start Button Light.
Values are:
"ALWAYS OFF" - Start Button Light is always off when in attract mode.
"BLINKING" - Start Button Light will blink when in attract mode. This is the DEFAULT and previous behavior.
"ALWAYS ON" - Start Button Light is always on when in attract mode.

#626 3 years ago

Now at Kickback Pinball Cafe in Pittsburgh!

IMG_0983 (resized).jpegIMG_0983 (resized).jpeg
#627 3 years ago
7B9261C8-89FC-4AFF-A510-B71A60B5F9E2 (resized).jpeg7B9261C8-89FC-4AFF-A510-B71A60B5F9E2 (resized).jpeg
#628 3 years ago
AIQ (resized).jpgAIQ (resized).jpg
#629 3 years ago

Pinball christmas! Goes out on location Saturday!

IMG_20201001_151202 (resized).jpgIMG_20201001_151202 (resized).jpgMVIMG_20201001_153725 (resized).jpgMVIMG_20201001_153725 (resized).jpgMVIMG_20201001_154247 (resized).jpgMVIMG_20201001_154247 (resized).jpgMVIMG_20201001_154559 (resized).jpgMVIMG_20201001_154559 (resized).jpgMVIMG_20201001_160948 (resized).jpgMVIMG_20201001_160948 (resized).jpgMVIMG_20201001_171539 (resized).jpgMVIMG_20201001_171539 (resized).jpg
#630 3 years ago

Got my first mod. I’m replacing the black, back box t-molding with yellow. I’m excited my LE arrives Monday.

The yellow 3/4”, 20’ t-molding was only $15 shipped eBay.

92C05F6B-5DA6-47E0-83CF-D2270F132657 (resized).jpeg92C05F6B-5DA6-47E0-83CF-D2270F132657 (resized).jpeg
#631 3 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

New game code!
V0.91.0 - October 1st, 2020
===========================
- Tutorials - adding Avengers specific tutorial videos to attract loop
- Change Gems - fixed an issue where Change Gems could be started during a multiball / wizard mode
- Battle Royale - fixed issues with choppy / slow animations throughout this mode
- Battle Royale - fixed issue where the timer text would wrap strangely in Challenge Mode
- Battle Royale - damage is now dealt when last flip reaches zero
- Avenger Shots - fixed an issue where powered up avenger would show millions of shots left (display issue only)
- Black Panther Shot - progress can be made via Right Orbit to Star Rollover (shot multiplier will be 1X if Reality Gem is placed though)
- Avengers Assemble - assembling Avengers now scores 5M, 10M, 20M each wizard mode start
- Gem Quest Selection - randomly picks a starting Quest to display first
- All Gem Quests - added Final Blow display effects to final shot to win Quest
- All Gem Quests - removed the separate Time Bonus screen and added information to Final Blow display
- All Super Modes - pausing Super Modes when Quest or Wizard modes are running, will resume when modes are completed
- Iron Man Locks - only blink next lock if you can currently advance the locks
- Thor Spellout - letter collect light and shaker motor effects
- Thor Multiball - added mode start shaker motor effects
- Thor Multiball - added Double, Triple and Quadruple Jackpot speech to the Thor Mjölnir awards
- Soul Gem Mode - fixing an issue where the final shot display effect would be interrupted by a previously lit Hawkeye Challenge at the Tower
- Soul Gem Mode - fixed an issue where the mode would not end with zero flips
- Soul Gem Mode - added a grace period for the last flip before the mode ends
- Soul Gem Mode - fixed an issue where flip counter update was too slow when flips are removed
- Soul Gem Collect - new background video added for gem collect / gem placement
- Black Order Multiball - Eye of Agamotto, Super Jackpot, and Totals all have sounds and callouts
- Avenger Bonus Screen - new background video implemented
- Victory Laps - new videos implemented
- Trophy Mania Multiball - new videos implemented
- Arc Reactor - removed 250K max, changed to 25K / lane switch, 50K / lane completion
- Arc Reactor - value is now reset when collected
- Mystery - fixed an issue where Max Time Bank award would be chosen when Time Bank is already maxed out
- Hawkeye Challenge - fixed an issue where it would not be started due to incorrect checking for iron man multiball locks
- Hawkeye Challenge - tweaking speech timing when Hawkeye Challenge is started
- Strange Motor - fixed an issue where motor would not find a valid switch position after coin door / interlock switch was opened
- Strange Motor - keep strange motor down for 60s when force end game is used via left flipper + start button hold
- Strange Disc - fixed an issue with the disc diagnostic screen that would lock up the game if you entered when the interlock switch was open
- Bullseye Targets - added Extra Ball when targets are completed, default 3 (adjustable from 2 to 4)
- Trophies - added Extra Ball when trophies are collected, default 8 (adjustable from 5 to 10)
- Trophies - award display effect layout improved with text colors matching color of trophy awarded
- Trophies - Trophy case glass in Mainplay updated so you can see them better
- Combos - moved Extra Ball threshold to 50 combos
- Instant Info - allow more time for the Trophy status pages
- Sound - many new sound effects added and volume tweaks for existing sound effects
- Callouts - many new callouts added
- Light Shows - adding many more light shows to modes in the game
- Topper - added many more Topper light shows
- Illuminated Shooter Knob - added many more light shows
- High Scores - changing time format to X:XX.XXX
- Tournament Screens - fixed an issue where the Tournament Screen could be drawn on top of tutorial video
- Adjustment Changes:
- changed 'BALL SAVE TIME' default to 12 seconds
- changed 'TROUGH EJECT POWER' minimum to 64
- changed 'LEFT FLIPPER POWER' default to 255 from 245
- changed 'RIGHT FLIPPER POWER' default to 255 from 240
- changed 'SLINGSHOT POWER' default to 24 from 32
- adding 'SUBWAY LOCK HOLD POWER' default to 50
- adding 'SUBWAY LOCK HOLD TIME' default to 1000
- System - Updated to V2.59
- New Standard Adjustment "START BUTTON ATTRACT MODE ILLUM."
This adjustment, which is only available and active when the game is in FREE PLAY mode, controls
the behavior of the Start Button Light.
Values are:
"ALWAYS OFF" - Start Button Light is always off when in attract mode.
"BLINKING" - Start Button Light will blink when in attract mode. This is the DEFAULT and previous behavior.
"ALWAYS ON" - Start Button Light is always on when in attract mode.

MANY new call outs added, MANY new sound effects added. Nice!!!

#632 3 years ago
Quoted from TenaciousT:

I have to put the level on it. I let my Distro play a couple of games and I had to go back to work. It looked like it played good for him.

#633 3 years ago
Quoted from RikV:

I agree the machine looks great, but does it really “walk on water” like that?? Man, what is up with that insane cool floor? Seriously looks like crystal clear blue water.

Thanks.... I just got the floor epoxy finished. It just got done curing a couple of days ago and this is the first game setup. My collection is folded up until the painters get finished.
I like the way it came out!!

#634 3 years ago
Quoted from blimpey:

Got my first mod. I’m replacing the black, back box t-molding with yellow. I’m excited my LE arrives Monday.
[quoted image]

I think thats a GOOD idea!

#635 3 years ago
Quoted from blimpey:

[quoted image]

Yep, I'm glad I saved the yellow T-Molding off of my Iron Maiden Premium!

#636 3 years ago

Well I'm in. Premium. The game is fantastic and really needs to be played in person to fully appreciate.

And if there clips annoy me enough I'll inject the movie clips like I did for jurrasic park, assuming pinbrowser works, which it doesn't yet. That being said, clips do a pretty good job right now.

#637 3 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

How does the Captain Marvel ramp shoot?

This is the main reason I went with the premium. Do any of you LE owners want to comment on this ramp? Is it really satisfying to make?

#638 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

This is the main reason I went with the premium. Do any of you LE owners want to comment on this ramp? Is it really satisfying to make?

This! Out with it guys. Lots of games arriving, but as of yet, no one has commented on the game play. Us poor souls still waiting want details! Lol. And I'd still like to see someone capture that metallic in the yellow close up, high res

#639 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Do any of you LE owners want to comment on this ramp? Is it really satisfying to make?

Great q - Really interested in feedback on this as shot/ ramp as well.

#640 3 years ago

I put about 10 games on a Pro tonight on location. Art and playfield looked just fine.
The full plunge / orbit ramp to the right flipper regularly dumped the ball out at the bend above the slings, which was a huge bummer. They've just had it less than a day, so I'm going to assume maybe there's some tweak they need to make. However I didn't notice anything physically wrong with the wire track.
I couldn't make the bananaramp with the upper flipper a single time, but hey I'm not great at pinball so take that with a grain of salt.
When the ball is trapped by the to post to start modes, I found it really easy to sleep on it and it'll roll SDTM if you're slow on the draw. User error

I walked away SUPER happy to be in on a Premium. Game is gorgeous, challenging, but accessible. When multiballs hit, I could flail a bit and shots were getting hit (something I feel JP lacked). Maybe the new code does this, but the only thing I really wished was that when I won a gem that it made it clear that I just did something special - make it a "moment". Especially important for players that won't win a battle every game they play.

#641 3 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

This! Out with it guys. Lots of games arriving, but as of yet, no one has commented on the game play. Us poor souls still waiting want details! Lol. And I'd still like to see someone capture that metallic in the yellow close up, high res

The metallic looks GREAT. Gameplay is great!! MY wife had a long ball one, which is rare LOL. She likes it too! Which is also rare.
Captain America shot is tight and tough. Shot on Pro was much easier.
Spinning disc is awesome!

More too come.......

#642 3 years ago

Stopped by my distributor to pick up a board replacement and they had the pro on display updated with the new code that dropped. This pin is fantastic. Hoping my Prem is just as fun. Pro is solid. Seriously I'm second guessing my choice now lol.

#643 3 years ago

Avenger DOWN!!!
Avenger DOWN!!!

We played about 10 games on our new LE tonight.
As I was playing, I heard a loud thump!
Sounded like a ball fell out of the playfield and went boom on the bottom of the cabinet.
I investigated and found parts in the cabinet that made the sound.
After looking closer, I found they came from 5.45 Walking lock bottom assembly.

I detailed in pictures how the assembly comes out. It was easy 3 Nuts and disconnect 1 harness going to the coil.
You have to take off the E clips and then that rail in order to get the broken piece off.
Its called Finger ASM, Long pin part #515-2367-00
I am sharing this post because I know this is not Isolated and others will have same problem. Those post on the fingers are spot welded, similar to coil stops in my opinion.
It was sort of a Lot to take off considering you have to remove 6 E-clips. Sometime those clips like to have wings!
I am not sure what they will send out to replace.
It would be easier fix if they send out replacement Assembly instead of just the Finger.
The Assembly Part #511-3005-00

aengers 1 (resized).jpgaengers 1 (resized).jpgavengers 3 (resized).jpgavengers 3 (resized).jpgavengers 2 (resized).jpgavengers 2 (resized).jpgAvengers 4 (resized).jpgAvengers 4 (resized).jpgavengers 5 (resized).jpgavengers 5 (resized).jpgavengers 6 (resized).jpgavengers 6 (resized).jpgavengers 7 (resized).jpgavengers 7 (resized).jpgavengers 8 (resized).jpgavengers 8 (resized).jpg
#644 3 years ago

Avenger DOWN!!!
Avenger DOWN!!!

Yikes, doesn’t look like the most robust construction; is there a coil power setting that could be turned down to minimum to make it easier on that part?

#645 3 years ago

If anyone wants to see and hear the new code, there is a long video tonight from Deadflip. Lots of great speech, and sound effects added. Also some cool ending clips on the screen for when you complete a gem quest (think Deadpool). I agree with heyitsjoebob that it would be awesome to make these moments feel extra special (with big sound effects and lighting).

Thanks so much for doing these streams Jack!

#646 3 years ago

AIQ LE 383 has landed in Rockwall Texas.

1E9D0BEA-2E85-4697-BA86-3DD8957E585E (resized).jpeg1E9D0BEA-2E85-4697-BA86-3DD8957E585E (resized).jpeg00F4C5D3-1A4A-4D58-9CD8-C0B87F8F2CDA (resized).jpeg00F4C5D3-1A4A-4D58-9CD8-C0B87F8F2CDA (resized).jpeg90262E4A-13C5-48BE-80D0-C18B72B9A782 (resized).jpeg90262E4A-13C5-48BE-80D0-C18B72B9A782 (resized).jpeg
#647 3 years ago

I had some free time recently (I'm an artist) so I decided to take a crack at designing a Thanos to replace the back plastic one in between the two ramps. After some tinkering here is my prototype. Thought it was pretty cool and wanted to share. I hooked up his eyes to the standard GI, but could also probably do flashers. Let me know what you think?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks awesome (paint the teeth)!

You going to tackle the gauntlet next?

#648 3 years ago

Avenger DOWN!!!
Avenger DOWN!!!
Sounded like a ball fell out of the playfield and went boom on the bottom of the cabinet.
I detailed in pictures how the assembly comes out. It was easy 3 Nuts and disconnect 1 harness going to the coil.
You have to take off the E clips and then that rail in order to get the broken piece off.
I am sharing this post because I know this is not Isolated and others will have same problem. Those post on the fingers are spot welded, similar to coil stops in my opinion.
It was sort of a Lot to take off considering you have to remove 6 E-clips. Sometime those clips like to have wings!
It would be easier fix if they send out replacement Assembly instead of just the Finger.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thankyou for sharing this with us all, what a bummer to have that happen after just setting the game up and playing just a few games on it... but I'm sure they will jump to the send you a full assembly asap. Did the spot weld fail causing the pin to drop? Is it something a local welder could fix for you? Not every shop has a spot welder but tig may be a possibility?
Can't wait to get my premium!

Please keep us posted on the progression with your distro or stern directly. Thanks man! Also is it possible to turn the physical ball lock off and just play with virtual locks in the time being?

#649 3 years ago

#280 Just Arrived
[quoted image]

Also that Epoxy floor treatment is AWESOME! IM going to finish off my basement next year if all goes well and was about to price out some laminate flooring, whats the cost on this route VS buying the flooring and labor on install? Any idea?

#650 3 years ago

Avenger DOWN!!!
Avenger DOWN!!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Fingers crossed its an isolated event. Spot welds are occasionally bad. Sorry it happened to you.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

10,250 (OBO)
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.00
$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Boston, MA
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.50
6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,722 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/13?hl=chetrico and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.