IMG_5446 (resized).jpg
IMG_2764 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2765 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4133 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4131 (resized).jpeg
5A7A7C74-85FC-459B-9CF8-443697C2B03A (resized).jpeg
IMG_2505 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,641 posts in this topic. You are on page 129 of 253.
#6401 2 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Page 45 of the game manual lists the coil sleeves as part #545-5388-00. You can search that part number on Pinball Life.
https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/AvengersInfinity_Pro_web.pdf

Thanks Eaglepin for the doc reference. That's where I looked originally but no size information. I didn't know you could put stern part numbers in the search window on pinball life.

Thanks a lot I got what I needed on order!

Thanks awesome1 for the direct link to the parts on pinball life

#6402 2 years ago

Is the grid feature something that you really figure out in play (except in gem quest of course)?

#6403 2 years ago
Quoted from Valorguy:

The new playfield was already all put together with all of the boards, etc.... So - I reseated all of the connectors on every node in the machine. I realized while I was at it, that none of the switches attached to the main node (top of playfield node, orange connector) are registering. I believe they were registering previously, so something may have burnt out, etc. on the node board? It still shows 48v light and 6 v light and orange light still flashing showing data is moving.
Confusing part is that the Lower left GI connectors go to the other node board on the lower playfield.
[quoted image]

do you still have the old playfield ? try swapping a node board over? if not try swapping the two node boards on the game. And then ping stern and the will send a node board out to you.

#6404 2 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Is the grid feature something that you really figure out in play (except in gem quest of course)?

Yes its simple. Instant info will show you the award for a completed row.

#6405 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yes its simple. Instant info will show you the award for a completed row.

It takes awhile to bring that up though - I wish it was a little more front and center.

#6406 2 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

It takes awhile to bring that up though - I wish it was a little more front and center.

You think so? They made it the first thing to appear so it moves pretty quick for me.
Just gotta remember to look at it before plunging ball 1

#6407 2 years ago

They need to make a way forward the instant info to stay on the same screen unless you change it.

#6408 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

You think so? They made it the first thing to appear so it moves pretty quick for me.

I do this all the time now, and use the skill shot to pick off a portal lock if it’s available. I wish the bingo screen would linger longer sometimes.

Quoted from chuckwurt:

They need to make a way forward the instant info to stay on the same screen unless you change it.

Maybe using the lock bar button?...but this might interfere with other uses of that button, not sure. You could at least ditch the high scores so you don’t have to flip so many times to wrap around for a second look. First world problems of a pinball enthusiast, I suppose...

#6409 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

That's my point with front and center. Why not show that at the start of the game, for example? Is there another game with such an important game play mechanic that's hidden behind instant info?

I like the idea of using the action button, but only if it wouldn't do anything else. Not sure what to do if the Mind gem is active, for example.

#6410 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I agree. I find myself cycling thru the screens and also I don't care about high scores at the end.

#6411 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Maybe just automatically cycle through the menu unless the other flipper button is pressed and then make it so the flipper button advances the screens and auto-page turn is disabled. I also wouldnt mind an adjustment to have the bingo grid front and center instead of the trophy room.

#6412 2 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Why not show that at the start of the game, for example?.

Thats a fair idea.

Quoted from Fezmid:

... Is there another game with such an important game play mechanic that's hidden behind instant info?

Dmd era + have always had tons of important information in the information section

#6413 2 years ago

Finally got my pro yesterday. Shots are tight, but the game has great flow. Now to read thru the first 128 pages of the thread now that Pinside is back up.

#6414 2 years ago

New code dropped - v1.01 - no major changes, but they did finally replace the trophy room.

#6415 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Thats a fair idea.

Dmd era + have always had tons of important information in the information section

What game? TSPP, TWD, and MET don't seem to Gabe anything near as important as the Computer in AIQ. All I've really ever seen are counters.

#6416 2 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

New code dropped - v1.01 - no major changes, but they did finally replace the trophy room.

How does it look my in-laws are in town and haven’t gotten a chance to update yet?

#6417 2 years ago

Looks like this post was lost in the fire. Selling these mods off of my recently acquired aiq. I just like a cleaner look overall. $160 shipped for all 3. Quinjet, ironman, and cap shield button cover.

PXL_20210404_204954692 (resized).jpgPXL_20210404_204954692 (resized).jpg
#6418 2 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

What game? TSPP, TWD, and MET don't seem to Gabe anything near as important as the Computer in AIQ. All I've really ever seen are counters.

Awards given out for for ramp hits for example.

Counters that tell you when bonii will happen, EBs etc. Pretty important stuff to me anyway.

#6419 2 years ago
Quoted from Deyanks98:

How does it look my in-laws are in town and haven’t gotten a chance to update yet?

It looks better than the trophy room. There was a video posted a few weeks ago explaining the rules and it had the new code on it. Pretty minor changes overall though - my favorite fix is pausing Binary Mode when the ball is in the pops, locked, etc.

#6420 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Awards given out for for ramp hits for example.
Counters that tell you when bonii will happen, EBs etc. Pretty important stuff to me anyway.

For me, the difference is I can keep track of how many times I've hit Sparky, or the coffin, etc in Metallica (for example), but with AIQ, you have to pause the game to see which squares give what rewards and they change every game. Should be an easier way to see such important information. On the other hand, I suck so bad that it probably wouldn't even matter! Lol

#6421 2 years ago

There is now a setting to stop the instant info screen from auto-scrolling. Really nice for examining the grid. And the new main screen is fantastic!

I did turn off the combo limiter for BW-CM combos. I rarely hit more than two in a row anyway, but if I do I damn well better get credit for it, LOL. Seems like it makes sense for the pro, but it isn't an easy combo on the prem/LE.

Lots of nice little tweaks in this one. Good stuff.

#6422 2 years ago
Quoted from ViperJelly:

Looks like this post was lost in the fire. Selling these mods off of my recently acquired aiq. I just like a cleaner look overall. $160 shipped for all 3. Quinjet, ironman, and cap shield button cover.
[quoted image]

Good call

#6423 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

There is now a setting to stop the instant info screen from auto-scrolling. Really nice for examining the grid. And the new main screen is fantastic!
I did turn off the combo limiter for BW-CM combos. I rarely hit more than two in a row anyway, but if I do I damn well better get credit for it, LOL. Seems like it makes sense for the pro, but it isn't an easy combo on the prem/LE.
Lots of nice little tweaks in this one. Good stuff.

Im not happy about it being removed but i have my CM shot pretty dialed in where i can combo BW and CM fairly well. I would always at least go for a few while the ball save is still running

#6424 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Im not happy about it being removed but i have my CM shot pretty dialed in where i can combo BW and CM fairly well. I would always at least go for a few while the ball save is still running

If you aren’t happy with the change, thankfully it’s a setting so you can change it back! I know some people get hung up on factory settings, but the options were given to us so why not use them to make the game more enjoyable.

#6425 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

If you aren’t happy with the change, thankfully it’s a setting so you can change it back! I know some people get hung up on factory settings, but the options were given to us so why not use them to make the game more enjoyable.

Cant do it. Feels like cheating to me. Like using a game genie

#6426 2 years ago

Checking in - proud owner of a pro purchased from Cointaker while at the AWESOME new pinball festival PinBrew - this show is going to be a powerhouse for years to come.

IMG_20210411_003342 (resized).jpgIMG_20210411_003342 (resized).jpg
#6427 2 years ago

For reference:

V1.01.0 - April 8th, 2021
=========================
- High Scores - fixed an issue with not being able to set High Scores when you have "TROPHY DIFFICULTY" adjustment set to Hard
- Mainplay - background display effect is now using the variations on scenes inside the Sanctum instead of the Stark Lab Trophy Room
- Portal Open - added new background display effect when portal is open with instructional text
- Binary Hurry-Up - pause time if ball is in the Pop Bumpers, Portal Lock, Mystery, Change Gems, Quest Select
- Combos - adding Capt Marvel to Black Widow combo blocker at 6 combos
- Combos - extend combo timers in situations where the ball is held in the tower and a valid combo for the tower shot is active
- Intro - better transition from Stern logo video to Avengers logo video
- Power Gem - spinner spins build value by 40K instead of 75K
- Space Gem - fixed an issue where Space Gem is not able to go up to 3 uses
- Gamma Ray - award value carries between Gamma Rays and resets to 50K + (25K x number of wizard modes) whenever you play a wizard mode
- Thanos Attacks - timer now pauses while ball is caught in the Pop Bumpers
- Thanos Attacks - fixed an issue with Tower Up Post not staying up for recovery animation after Thanos Attacks
- Battle Thanos - allow most recent person to get the 1B all Gems Battle Thanos Champion to beat the last person who may have done it
- Battle Royale - fixed an issue with the display where it was always showing strange 4x damage when sometimes it's actually 3x.
- Super Disc - base scoring increased 250K/spin -> 480K/spin
- Super Disc - boost scoring decreased 150K/spin -> 120K/spin
- Super Slings - scoring boost 10K to 100K
- Super Slings - added a new sound effect for Super Slings sling hits
- Soul Gem Jackpot - fixed an issue where the multiplier on the Soul Gem Jackpot display was not always accurate
- Change Gems - don't allow Gems to be used when you have finished locking in all selections but before screen has gone away
- Quest Gem Selection - don't allow Gems to be used when you have finished locking in all selections but before screen has gone away
- Computer Grid - fixed an issue were computer grid award was showing outdated info
- Computer Grid - fixed an issue were the 1M consolation score was not always being awarded if the stated Grid award couldn't be awarded
- Super Computer Frenzy - if mode is lit don't allow Quest starts
- Super Computer Frenzy - double all scoring
- Super Computer Frenzy - move Jackpot and Super Jackpot bump shot from Captive Ball to the Drop Targets
- Instant Info - added adjustment "INSTANT INFO AUTOSCROLL" to allow for turning off the autoscroll
- Instant Info - added Portal Locks
- End of Ball Bonus - Trophy scoring adjusted to Bronze: 50k -> 100k / Silver: 100k -> 250k / Gold: 200k -> 500k
- Trophy Mania - scoring is tripled if you reach this mode with "TROPHY DIFFICULTY" at Hard
- Trophy Mania - fixed an issue with locking you out of starting Battle Thanos if you lit this mode first
- Update Media - game can now be updated from a NTFS formatted USB stick if you are updating from v1.00.0 to v1.01.0

- Adjustment Changes:
- added "SOUL GEM DIFFICULTY" - defaults to NORMAL, options are:
- NORMAL - normal difficulty but you can select HARD by holding the Action button during the intro
- HARD - forces HARD difficulty Soul Gem instead of having to select it every time
- KARL - forces HARD difficulty but adds the limitation of no Mind Gem uses during the mode
- added "INSTANT INFO AUTOSCROLL", defaults to YES, turn to NO for flipper movement only (default for competition mode)
- added "COMBO LIMIT MARVEL AND WIDOW" - defaults to YES (limit at 6), turn to NO for unlimited Marvel / Widow combos
- added "THANOS ATTACKS CAN STEAL GEM" - defaults to YES, turn to NO so Thanos will not steal your Gems
- changed "IRON MAN MB SUPER JACKPOT TIMER" - default from 11 to 22, min from 8 to 16, max from 15 to 30

- System - Updated to V2.72.0
- Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.68.0

- Update HSTD RESET COUNT adjustment to increment/decrement by 100s when >= 100 and
by 10s when < 100

#6428 2 years ago

Does anybody else also have the problem that the drop targets (computer grid) don´t drop when the ball comes full speed from the right flipper? It`s pretty annoying when you go for the skillshot and hit the targets but nothing is happening. Is there some kind of adjustment I can do to solve this issue?

#6429 2 years ago

So went to install the jbl stage 810 and the length of the screws (assuming these are fin or spiral fin shank screws) are not long enough to receive the lock nuts.

No issue with this subwoofer in any other stern I own. Anyone else have this issue?

#237-5957-00
#6-32 x 1-3/16 inch steel spiral fin shank screw uses to secure pop bumper bracket.

By my math, that will give me 11mm height inside the cabinet. Anyone ever replace these before? I'm afraid that hammering them out will cause tear out in the plywood.

#6430 2 years ago

I'm still loving this game. I finally put up a couple 1B+ point games in the past few days, but I didn't even make it to Battle Royale in any of them so I still have more work to do!!!

#6431 2 years ago
Quoted from berki089:

Does anybody else also have the problem that the drop targets (computer grid) don´t drop when the ball comes full speed from the right flipper? It`s pretty annoying when you go for the skillshot and hit the targets but nothing is happening. Is there some kind of adjustment I can do to solve this issue?

See post by @metallik
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/63#post-5977783

#6432 2 years ago

Fooling around with making some 3D speaker grill for a friend... Of course they will needed some painting to look cool.

Will share the '.stl' files if anyone wants them. They are just Thingiverse files I grabbed and modified. I did something similar to my JP and IMDN, some of you may have seem the photos on those threads.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#6433 2 years ago
Quoted from berki089:

I wasn’t aware that was a skill shot? Any other weird ones as I know about the inner loop one up top?

#6434 2 years ago
Quoted from Deyanks98:

I wasn’t aware that was a skill shot? Any other weird ones as I know about the inner loop one up top?

Hitting the center drop target from the plunge instantly awards the lit grid square ("secret skill shot!"). Also fun on mine that bank shot tends to send it up around the inner loop, so if I hit the lower drop instead by accident sometimes I get the loop skillshot instead

#6435 2 years ago

Others I believe have mentioned this potential issue. I finally had two balls locked in the portal. (I am lucky if I can just get one.) When the portal opened for a gem quest, the game was confused and did nothing until a ball search and then kicked out the balls.

I think others have mentioned that the ball will go past opto 47 and trigger it correctly so in most cases, the game is fine. But if a ball stops at switch 47, it is resting such that it is past the opto and not registering that the ball is there and is lost.

The above video has a ball in the rightmost subway area (switch 47) after it has rolled past the opto. I then turn on high power and would expect the screen to show switch 47 closed. But it can't since the ball is not blocking the opto.

I sent this video to Pablo at Stern Tech Support. Did I explain this correctly? (in the video, I say I turn off the lock but meant I turn off the high power. I also say the game locks up, I meant the game stops until a ball search.)

#6436 2 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

Others I believe have mentioned this potential issue. I finally had two balls locked in the portal. (I am lucky if I can just get one.) When the portal opened for a gem quest, the game was confused and did nothing until a ball search and then kicked out the balls.
I think others have mentioned that the ball will go past opto 47 and trigger it correctly so in most cases, the game is fine. But if a ball stops at switch 47, it is resting such that it is past the opto and not registering that the ball is there and is lost.
The above video has a ball in the rightmost subway area (switch 47) after it has rolled past the opto. I then turn on high power and would expect the screen to show switch 47 closed. But it can't since the ball is not blocking the opto.
I sent this video to Pablo at Stern Tech Support. Did I explain this correctly? (in the video, I say I turn off the lock but meant I turn off the high power.)

yup, this is a common issue with this game. I have it. Pablo is aware of it and he will send you a new mech.
I am waiting for mine, however, I do not know if the new mech is going to solve the issue....

#6437 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

yup, this is a common issue with this game. I have it. Pablo is aware of it and he will send you a new mech.
I am waiting for mine, however, I do not know if the new mech is going to solve the issue....

Thanks. So I assume that the metal tooth that keeps the ball in the switch 47 area is simply not aligned correctly or shaped correctly to ensure that the ball is blocking the opto path for switch 47.

I would rather not try to jerry-rig it to get it to work as others have said since it is a new game and it should work out of the box. Thanks!

#6438 2 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

Thanks. So I assume that the metal tooth that keeps the ball in the switch 47 area is simply not aligned correctly or shaped correctly to ensure that the ball is blocking the opto path for switch 47.
I would rather not try to jerry-rig it to get it to work as others have said since it is a new game and it should work out of the box. Thanks!

Have you physically looked at the teeth positioning? You can look down trough the portal windows or inside the Antman VUK.

There is a bit of "wiggle room" in aligning the mechanism with the plastic portion of the subway. If one tooth is getting hung up you may be able to adjust the positioning to prevent this from happening. Not saying this is guaranteed to fix the issue - but worth investigating.

The mechanism and subway are pretty easy to remove or adjust from under the playfield.

#6439 2 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Have you physically looked at the teeth positioning? You can look down trough the portal windows or inside the Antman VUK.
There is a bit of "wiggle room" in aligning the mechanism with the plastic portion of the subway. If one tooth is getting hung up you may be able to adjust the positioning to prevent this from happening. Not saying this is guaranteed to fix the issue - but worth investigating.
The mechanism and subway are pretty easy to remove or adjust from under the playfield.

Thanks. I looked. I did not take a photo but can do so later or tomorrow. Looking from underneath from the right side, the last tooth (furthest to the right) was not aligned in the same direction as the others. I will need to look at it to understand it and see how adjusting the ramp or mech can help. Thanks!

#6440 2 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

Quoted from mbelofsky:

Thanks. I looked. I did not take a photo but can do so later or tomorrow. Looking from underneath from the right side, the last tooth (furthest to the right) was not aligned in the same direction as the others. I will need to look at it to understand it and see how adjusting the ramp or mech can help. Thanks!

the mech on itself has a lot on slack on the last tooth and it does not come up properly. The new mech I believe is supposed to fix this.
I would not spend too much time on this, other than identifying whether the last tooth is at the same height as the other ones. If it is not, you need the new mech.

#6441 2 years ago

the mech on itself has a lot on slack on the last tooth and it does not come up properly. The new mech I believe is supposed to fix this.
I would not spend too much time on this, other than identifying whether the last tooth is at the same height as the other ones. If it is not, you need the new mech.

On mine you could see that the bar that raises the tooth was sliding out of alignment and wearing down the tooth mech, which was why it wouldn't raise fully. I messed with it and couldn't get anything to correct the issue and have asked for a replacement.

6F717661-D568-40E2-8F86-5E4C3046E688 (resized).jpeg6F717661-D568-40E2-8F86-5E4C3046E688 (resized).jpegA080F168-FAA5-4899-86FC-DFEFF9112C4C (resized).jpegA080F168-FAA5-4899-86FC-DFEFF9112C4C (resized).jpeg
#6442 2 years ago

I had a weld break on the wireworm ramp that drops at the right flipper. Last weld before the drop. Is this an easy fix or just request warranty coverage?

#6443 2 years ago
Quoted from dougPDX:

I had a weld break on the wireworm ramp that drops at the right flipper. Last weld before the drop. Is this an easy fix or just request warranty coverage?

Easy fix if you can weld

Absolutely request a replacement

#6444 2 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

So went to install the jbl stage 810 and the length of the screws (assuming these are fin or spiral fin shank screws) are not long enough to receive the lock nuts.
No issue with this subwoofer in any other stern I own. Anyone else have this issue?
#237-5957-00
#6-32 x 1-3/16 inch steel spiral fin shank screw uses to secure pop bumper bracket.
By my math, that will give me 11mm height inside the cabinet. Anyone ever replace these before? I'm afraid that hammering them out will cause tear out in the plywood.

In case anyone was following - they changed the thickness of the plywood used for the bottom of the cabinet - 12.7mm on IMDN and SW, 19.05mm on AIQ.

#6445 2 years ago

Anyone know what part # this plastic is and where I could get a replacement? It’s the clear plastic piece between the BW and Gauntlet ramps. It cracked in half during a rowdy Multi-ball session the other day. I couldn’t find any basic plastic replacement parts listed in the Operators Manual. It is marked -50 on the actual plastic. Assuming it may be 840-1143-50 based on the naming convention but I can’t find where to buy one. But maybe it’s too new of a game for a plastics set to be available.

21327012-FE4F-4E83-9128-1014FA0D6C76 (resized).jpeg21327012-FE4F-4E83-9128-1014FA0D6C76 (resized).jpeg

#6446 2 years ago

Not a bad update at all. This and Elvira are the most fun I've had with sterns in a while.

Not sure what it is with this game and updates but every time I've played it and thought something would be better if they changed it, a new code comes out and they change what I was hoping for... so much customisation now to change the game to your liking... awesome.

#6447 2 years ago

Does anyone know about what build date they changed the subway mech to correct the issue?

#6448 2 years ago

Current maybe? mine is from Feb and has the old mech.

#6449 2 years ago

Current maybe? mine is from Feb and has the old mech.

I guess it will be the luck of the draw. Not sure what the build date will be on my prem but it's ordered and and we shall see. I didn't feel like waiting until July or August on the re run to get the game, if it has the issue I will contact Pablo and have them send me one of the newer mechs.

Heard but not sure the delays might be due to the motors on some of the mechs in these games actually on a few titles which is why they are hard to get right now, motors are hung up through the shipping lanes.

#6450 2 years ago

I can't wait until Pinball browser is updated and we can replace audio/video in this game. The terrible music/callouts and boring video are my only real complaints with this game. I love the ruleset and layout.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 6,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 65.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
Boston, MA
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts
Toys/Add-ons
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 70.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ghent, WV
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.50
Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.
Other
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
7,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 16.50
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,641 posts in this topic. You are on page 129 of 253.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/129?hl=eaglepin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.