04.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg
IMG_1031 (resized).JPG
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
36863FBC-80B4-44C0-BAA5-628E16C6A2D9 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,713 posts in this topic. You are on page 122 of 255.
#6051 3 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

Is there a 3rd mod option to mod the sanctum?
I’ve seen the sardine can and the 3d printed building. Both are better than the stock version, but I wish the building had an over head light and the sardine can keeps the standard plastic that makes the lit windows hard to see when a window is lit.
Anyone know of another option, or just a replacement plastic that I can use with the sardine can to get the best of both worlds?

I'm very happy with the Mezel mod - saw some comments about losing light on the playfield, but have had no issues whatsoever... Love it!

#6052 3 years ago

What size is the rubber for the spinning disc post? The manual only mentions the seven standard post sleeves. The disc post is definitely not the same as a standard post sleeve. There’s also no mention of the spinning disc post on the diagram.
D8934DCF-9428-45EB-A1DF-6C0DC9083263 (resized).jpegD8934DCF-9428-45EB-A1DF-6C0DC9083263 (resized).jpeg

51AF5D83-76F2-46AB-8C7B-274EEE383134 (resized).jpeg51AF5D83-76F2-46AB-8C7B-274EEE383134 (resized).jpeg
#6053 3 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Cpt Marvel ramp is ok, but the rejects can sometimes get hung up in between ramps (this can be solved by removing a piece of the rail but this is big mod for the ramp and not willing to do that. I am not sure why they have not done this at the factory and would remove the possibility of balls getting stuck there. It only happened once in 200 games for me but it will continue happening...

Just bend the top habitrail up a little, then there is enough clearance for the ball to pass through. (if you are talking about the trap i am thinking of that i had)

#6054 3 years ago
Quoted from Marty_Graw77:

What size is the rubber for the spinning disc post? The manual only mentions the seven standard post sleeves. The disc post is definitely not the same as a standard post sleeve. There’s also no mention of the spinning disc post on the diagram.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

same issue on another game. some games it does not even list the post sizes or certain rubber rings. if you look at marco, there a few different sizes. you could order a few different sizes of the post and see what fits

#6055 3 years ago

Has anyone received a topper? I only found one video on youtube showing the topper and it didn't show the Gem Mania mode. I figured there would be unboxings and gameplay vids of the mode, by now.

#6056 3 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Has anyone received a topper? I only found one video on youtube showing the topper and it didn't show the Gem Mania mode. I figured there would be unboxings and gameplay vids of the mode, by now.

I've had mine since Dec. So I'm sure they are out there. The mode is pretty cool but not a must have. At least not yet. You have to do well in it to get a lot of points out of it. Or at least I have not gotten a lot of points in it yet. It's a switch hit mode where jackpots light up at certain switch hit thresholds. I'm glad to have mine. It adds something to the game with the new mode. It can come into play if doing dollar games with friends or just something else to do. Progress toward the mode is saved between games. Which is a cool feature.

#6057 3 years ago
Quoted from Flippersaurus:

I've had mine since Dec. So I'm sure they are out there. The mode is pretty cool but not a must have. At least not yet. You have to do well in it to get a lot of points out of it. Or at least I have not gotten a lot of points in it yet. It's a switch hit mode where jackpots light up at certain switch hit thresholds. I'm glad to have mine. It adds something to the game with the new mode. It can come into play if doing dollar games with friends or just something else to do. Progress toward the mode is saved between games. Which is a cool feature.

Picking up my pro tomorrow and I ordered a topper from JJ. Based on what I read, if you do well and collected all gems during the course of a game, you will get the mode.

#6058 3 years ago

I really like the topper and it adds to the overall game experience.

Official overview of topper :

Adjustments (only appear if the topper node 12 is connected):

“TOPPER ACTIVE IN ATTRACT MODE” – YES (Default) – topper light shows will play in attract mode / NO – topper lights will be static in attract mode (always on)

“TOPPER GEMS START MODE” – YES (Default)- turns on the ability to collect gems on the topper during the game (non-competition mode games only) / NO – topper gems cannot be collected and topper mode cannot be started

How to start the Topper Mode:

Collect all 6 gems featured on the topper during the course of normal gameplay. Each unlit gem you collect during your normal game will light up solid on the topper when collected. Once the 6th gem is collected, the mode will start right away before releasing the ball from the tower up post.

Topper Mode is Progressive:

Each gem you collect on the topper is progressive in that it carries over from game to game for all players. So whoever is lucky / skillful enough to collect the proper gem starts it. Once the mode is started, all topper gems are un-lit until the next time they are all lit again within the mode. When Gem mode ends the topper gems will be unlit until the player starts accumulating gems in regular gameplay again. Topper gems are also power tolerant, so they will carry over even if you power off your game.

Gem Mania mode name:

Features a dynamic randomly generated mode name! Could be Gem Mania, but also can be Stone Frenzy, Rock Craze, Elemental Delirium or more. Although the mode name is completely random, the mode itself has the same rules regardless of the name it gets.

Attract Mode:

– The dynamic name is used for the High Score Champion for Gem Mania
– There is also a topper page in the attract screens that says how many gems are left to collect before starting Gem Mania. When this page shows up in attract mode the topper gem lamps are flashed if they are yet to be collected and the ones that are currently collected are solidly lit.

Gem Mania Rules:

– 3 ball multiball
– 1M Points awarded for starting the mode
– All Arrows are lit White for a small Jackpot of 150K
– All Gems are initially un-lit, but can be lit up as switch thresholds are reached
– Switch threshold starts at 50 and then increments by 10 each as each Gem is lit and collected
– When Gem is lit, all Gem inserts light up on the shots (placed in topper order left to right)
– Shoot a lit Gem to collect the current Final Jackpot value at 1X, increment the X for the Final Jackpot, and restart the switch collecting phase for the next Gem
– Final Jackpot value starts at 5K and increments by 5K for each switch hit as the mode progresses
– If you drain down to one ball before collecting the 6th gem you have 10 seconds to shoot the Gauntlet Ramp to cash out your Final Jackpot at the current multiplier or the mode ends.
– Otherwise, collecting the 6th Gem cashes out the Final Jackpot and the flippers go dead until the balls are recovered and the mode ends.
– Up to three Add-A-Balls can be awarded by spelling out THOR at the captive ball

#6059 3 years ago

Guess they need to give Jack Danger or Ray or Karl a topper, so we can see it streamed.

#6060 3 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Guess they need to give Jack Danger or Ray or Karl a topper, so we can see it streamed.

Why, is Stern having a hard time selling toppers?

#6061 3 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

Just bend the top habitrail up a little, then there is enough clearance for the ball to pass through. (if you are talking about the trap i am thinking of that i had)

this is the part that I think should be removed, withtout this part of the rail a ball that comes off the Cpt M too soon will not get hung up here.

IMG_5665 (resized).jpegIMG_5665 (resized).jpeg
#6062 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Why, is Stern having a hard time selling toppers?

Touche' LOL

#6063 3 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

Is there a 3rd mod option to mod the sanctum?
I’ve seen the sardine can and the 3d printed building. Both are better than the stock version, but I wish the building had an over head light and the sardine can keeps the standard plastic that makes the lit windows hard to see when a window is lit.
Anyone know of another option, or just a replacement plastic that I can use with the sardine can to get the best of both worlds?

I did some 3d Models for AiQ (testet on a pro).

Feel free to download, print and check if you like it

https://www.tinkercad.com/things/4jVHX0yo65q

https://www.tinkercad.com/things/biYMIwNS9r1

https://www.tinkercad.com/things/07Mn3EjZjFx

https://www.tinkercad.com/things/b946MB7wbQD

https://www.tinkercad.com/things/0X4G2tfPprR

https://www.tinkercad.com/things/aEu9Ckr7XZn

https://www.tinkercad.com/things/07xGOdo9scD

IMG_20210206_211116 (resized).jpgIMG_20210206_211116 (resized).jpgIMG_20210206_213536 (resized).jpgIMG_20210206_213536 (resized).jpgIMG_20210222_161240 (resized).jpgIMG_20210222_161240 (resized).jpgIMG_20210222_161328 (resized).jpgIMG_20210222_161328 (resized).jpgIMG_20210226_134124 (resized).jpgIMG_20210226_134124 (resized).jpgIMG_20210226_134606 (resized).jpgIMG_20210226_134606 (resized).jpgIMG_20210226_134633 (resized).jpgIMG_20210226_134633 (resized).jpgIMG_20210226_173646 (resized).jpgIMG_20210226_173646 (resized).jpg
#6064 3 years ago

Thank you so much for doing these, this is an amazing contribution and you are doing it for free and not like the other people who are gauging pinbalers for hundred of dollars for 3d printed stuff... good for you. Thank you.

Is the handle at the back so you can lift the table up and down when putting up for service?

#6065 3 years ago

this is the part that I think should be removed, withtout this part of the rail a ball that comes off the Cpt M too soon will not get hung up here.
[quoted image]

I've never had a problem there - even before I added the Capt. Marvel "Lexan fix" piece. As others have mentioned, you can slightly bend the wireform crossing over the top upward so a ball will pass through if it ever gets up there. I have had some ricochets that put the ball in some weird places or even jumped up onto a wireform from the Sanctum shot, etc.

#6066 3 years ago

Thank you so much for doing these, this is an amazing contribution and you are doing it for free and not like the other people who are gauging pinbalers for hundred of dollars for 3d printed stuff... good for you. Thank you.
Is the handle at the back so you can lift the table up and down when putting up for service?

You are welcome. Yes, the handle is to lift the playfield. Stern didn't mount a handle there, but the threads are there. You just need some fitting round screws. I printed it with 50% Infill and petg material. Needs some support in the middle for printing. It is very stable, I think you could carry the whole playfield just with the handle

The little washers are to prevent playfield damage from metal digging in the print and chip. They have an open side, so you can push them in from the side without disassembling everything. Designed to snap just in place. Also printed with petg, you can use them on all these spots. Holding up quite well so far, but don't overtighten. Should fit on other machines as well. A very small but very helpful print I think

#6067 3 years ago
Quoted from TrekTobbyGermany:

You are welcome. Yes, the handle is to lift the playfield. Stern didn't mount a handle there, but the threads are there. You just need some fitting round screws. I printed it with 50% Infill and petg material. Needs some support in the middle for printing. It is very stable, I think you could carry the whole playfield just with the handle
The little washers are to prevent playfield damage from metal digging in the print and chip. They have an open side, so you can push them in from the side without disassembling everything. Designed to snap just in place. Also printed with petg, you can use them on all these spots. Holding up quite well so far, but don't overtighten. Should fit on other machines as well. A very small but very helpful print I think

the washer is a great idea and yes I noticed how you left it open on the side. I wish I had seen this a week ago, lol, as I disassembled my entire PF to add two metal washers under there. I had to modify them too so they would fit, but they are in now...
I do not have a printer but maybe I will add one in the future, I think it will be fun. I will download your files and have them ready for the future!

Thank you so much! this is awesome.

#6068 3 years ago

Put up a decent score today and got 4 of the 6 gems and reached Black Order multiball for the first time in a month or so.

I can’t put my finger on why, but when I reach comparably difficult mini wizard/longer reaching goals like Horde on TWD, Team Up on TMNT 2M2M/Cyborg on IMDN or Destroy the Ring on LOTR, threes a sense of accomplishment with sound effects/music tracks/light shows exclusive to that mode and some kind of awareness you’re in a fairly difficult mode to get to.

Black Order is worth big points, but the music, sound effects etc...nothing is different and it doesn’t feel like an accomplishment to get there, when it should be, as you’re one set of Avengers away from getting to the final wizard mode, Battle Thanos.

I know this is a super minor complaint, I just feel like the big things I look for in a pin (layout, code) are phenomenal in AIQ, but the speech, music, graphics and details are lacking.

#6069 3 years ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

Put up a decent score today and got 4 of the 6 gems and reached Black Order multiball for the first time in a month or so.
I can’t put my finger on why, but when I reach comparably difficult mini wizard/longer reaching goals like Horde on TWD, Team Up on TMNT 2M2M/Cyborg on IMDN or Destroy the Ring on LOTR, threes a sense of accomplishment with sound effects/music tracks/light shows exclusive to that mode and some kind of awareness you’re in a fairly difficult mode to get to.
Black Order is worth big points, but the music, sound effects etc...nothing is different and it doesn’t feel like an accomplishment to get there, when it should be, as you’re one set of Avengers away from getting to the final wizard mode, Battle Thanos.
I know this is a super minor complaint, I just feel like the big things I look for in a pin (layout, code) are phenomenal in AIQ, but the speech, music, graphics and details are lacking.

Couldn't agree with you more.

The game is awesome and very complete rules wise. It just lacks a bit of polish to the presentation at times.

The specialness of a mini wizard mode needs to be celebrated. And it can be done in many ways (color changing lighting, dimmed lighting, epic sound effects, tense music, unique call outs, and mechanically).

Think of the great modes in games like you mentioned.

The flashing lighting in Winter has Come in GOT makes you feel like you are in a snow storm. Just perfect theme integration.

Love the GI lighting effects in Fade to Black and Enter Sandman modes in Metallica. Plus the "Jack F#ckin' Pot!" makes me smile every single time.

In Star Wars, Dwight does a great job of making Escape from Boba Fett feel completely different from Lightsaber Duel and battling the Emperor just through GI lighting. Also, its so smart to hold the ball on the last shot to destroy the death star to get the big payoff on the LE / premium.

Horde is amazing because of the dark pulsing lighting that is matched to the sound effects. It actually builds tension.

Destroy the Ring is great for many reasons - the tense unique music with the "grunt" and yelling call outs that make you feel like you are battling Gollum. And I absolutely love the payoff of all the mechanisms firing after you complete the mode. There is ZERO doubt that you finished the mode and it feels great.

Its all the little things in these modes that makes them feel special. For those of us who play pinball for the modes and completion (not points or competition) those are the moments we chase like a drug.

In AIQ, there are modes that lack this polish.

There are times when you complete a gem mode (e.g. in a multiball) and you have no idea that you completed it. This is a decent accomplishment and should have more fanfare. IMO there should be no doubt that you finished the mode (i.e. through a distinctive sound - or at the very least a sound effect that is a lot louder).

The screen display when you start Black Order MB is a bland generic space scene. At the very least show who you are battling.

Another minor nit pick is that there is a great pulsing lighting effect when you start all gem modes EXCEPT for soul gem. Its cool that the lighting goes from blue to green, but then it should pulse green like the other modes.

There are great moments in the game (e.g. the lighting and sound effects in Gamma Ray) but less so in the moments that really deserve it.

I hope they are able / willing to add a few more touches to the game.

Rant over.

#6070 3 years ago

If I was a coder/designer I would get the rules/mode/gameplay completely fleshed out before adding too much polish. You don’t want to put all this work into lights/sound/video etc only to completely change a mode or rule and then have to re-do it all again.

Also, from a players perspective it’s better to have well balanced, well playing rules/mode/gameplay whilst waiting for all the polish. At least AIQ is a great game to play while we wait for it to be finished.

I completely agree the game needs personality, but I’m hoping/assuming these will come once Elwin is happy with everything else. This game has the bones of a classic, I’m sure the flesh will come.

#6071 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

If I was a coder/designer I would get the rules/mode/gameplay completely fleshed out before adding too much polish. You don’t want to put all this work into lights/sound/video etc only to completely change a mode or rule and then have to re-do it all again.
Also, from a players perspective it’s better to have well balanced, well playing rules/mode/gameplay whilst waiting for all the polish. At least AIQ is a great game to play while we wait for it to be finished.
I completely agree the game needs personality, but I’m hoping/assuming these will come once Elwin is happy with everything else. This game has the bones of a classic, I’m sure the flesh will come.

I agree

#6072 3 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

There are times when you complete a gem mode (e.g. in a multiball) and you have no idea that you completed it. This is a decent accomplishment and should have more fanfare. IMO there should be no doubt that you finished the mode (i.e. through a distinctive sound - or at the very least a sound effect that is a lot louder).

This times 1000! It's frustrating not knowing if you finished the battle without having to watch the screen.

#6073 3 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

It's frustrating not knowing if you finished the battle without having to watch the screen.

Just start finishing every quest you play, then you wont need to be told that you completed it, you'll just know that you obviously did!

#6074 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Just start finishing every quest you play, then you wont need to be told that you completed it, you'll just know that you obviously did!

Is this the new "play better?" Lol

#6075 3 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

This times 1000! It's frustrating not knowing if you finished the battle without having to watch the screen.

Not sure how this is an issue. I know I have finished a battle when my ball drains after 1 or 2 shots, battle finished!

#6076 3 years ago

Anyone have any examples of powder coated armor on AIQ Premium? I don't like the Yellow LE, but wonder how it would look on the Prem cabinet that's less yellow. Any other colors that anyone has done?

How about the wireforms? There's so many of them that I wonder if any color would be over doing it.

#6077 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Anyone have any examples of powder coated armor on AIQ Premium? I don't like the Yellow LE, but wonder how it would look on the Prem cabinet that's less yellow. Any other colors that anyone has done?
How about the wireforms? There's so many of them that I wonder if any color would be over doing it.

Purple powder on the premium is the best I’ve seen looks stunning!

#6078 3 years ago

Every now and then i find myself thinking how well this layout would have worked as a Spiderman game. My 7yr old love Spiderman so its a shame i dont like the pinball machine but wow would Avengers have worked well as a Spiderman game with its crazy wireforms and the way the ball sticks up in the tower.
Thats it. Juat a passing thought.

#6079 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Every now and then i find myself thinking how well this layout would have worked as a Spiderman game. My 7yr old love Spiderman so its a shame i dont like the pinball machine but wow would Avengers have worked well as a Spiderman game with its crazy wireforms and the way the ball sticks up in the tower.

Spidey is my Favorite marvel character. I wish he was included in the game/art but still, I just can’t see me passing up on this game. Almost ready for my premium

#6080 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

You don’t like Sterns Spider-Man? It’s one of Sterns best and easily one of Ritchies best layouts. I thought everyone liked that game

#6081 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

You don’t like Sterns Spider-Man? It’s one of Sterns best and easily one of Ritchies best layouts. I thought everyone liked that game

Different strokes. I dont find my kind of fun in most modern Ritchie games anymore. It actually sucks that as a comic fan Spiderman does nothing for me.
I think Star Trek is his last game I really sunk my teeth into.

#6082 3 years ago

Just got my pro delivered that I won from project pinball. We are in for a fun weekend

26E67568-084C-4D0B-8F83-2E302D73D82B (resized).jpeg26E67568-084C-4D0B-8F83-2E302D73D82B (resized).jpeg

#6083 3 years ago
Quoted from JRBBRJ:

Just got my pro delivered that I won from project pinball. We are in for a fun weekend
[quoted image]

Perfect timing!

#6084 3 years ago

I finally joined the 1B (tres commas) club today. Computer Frenzy and Trophy Mania MBs were insane and I had no idea what was going on. 400M from those 2 MBs alone. It was so crazy I snapped one of my spotlight posts in half with a fly ball and had to perform mid game triage to strap the wires and spotlight out of the way in order to continue. Serious craziness!!!

CDD0F083-1CA5-40D0-ADEA-4FDD8093751F (resized).jpegCDD0F083-1CA5-40D0-ADEA-4FDD8093751F (resized).jpeg
#6085 3 years ago
Quoted from Ryancaseystudio:

I finally joined the 1B (tres commas) club today. Computer Frenzy and Trophy Mania MBs were insane and I had no idea what was going on. 400M from those 2 MBs alone. It was so crazy I snapped one of my spotlight posts in half with a fly ball and had to perform mid game triage to strap the wires and spotlight out of the way in order to continue. Serious craziness!!!
[quoted image]

Congratulations !!! sounds like a fun and crazy game

#6086 3 years ago

New on Pinside and my first Homepin is Avengers Pro! I tried too do my best with stuffs from Mezel Mods and I really love the game and the mods. I’m not that god and the sides-drains is hard on me
Thanks for all info in this forum
DA773FDD-0FD9-4BD4-BDDD-F4F0E911A635 (resized).jpegDA773FDD-0FD9-4BD4-BDDD-F4F0E911A635 (resized).jpeg575764E1-BA36-4D58-AF65-8BF1CC70F10F (resized).jpeg575764E1-BA36-4D58-AF65-8BF1CC70F10F (resized).jpeg

#6087 3 years ago
Quoted from osc10:

New on Pinside and my first Homepin is Avengers Pro! I tried too do my best with stuffs from Mezel Mods and I really love the game and the mods. I’m not that god and the sides-drains is hard on me
Thanks for all info in this forum
[quoted image][quoted image]

Man the colored plastic protectors look so good on this game. I have blue and it really makes the whole lower half of the Playfield pop!

Check out their black panther mod too! I have mine on order for my premium.

#6088 3 years ago

[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

#6089 3 years ago

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

I used these

Screenshot_20210320-200917_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210320-200917_Chrome (resized).jpg
#6090 3 years ago

I was having a hard time with side drains, then I took extra time to really really level the playfield and things improved dramatically... yes I still do get drains of course but not no much now, specially balls coming backwards from Hawkeyes loop (secret skill shot).
It a was a minute adjustment -it was very close to level before -, but making sure it is absolutely bang on did improve things for me.

#6091 3 years ago

Added speakerlightkit to premium.

Used speakers with a black cone which makes the yellow pop.

Thanks again to Doug H... probably the best value for money upgrade someone can make to their premium or pro. Also the 5 1/4 speakers thicken up the sound plenty.

20210320_183614 (resized).jpg20210320_183614 (resized).jpg20210320_185655 (resized).jpg20210320_185655 (resized).jpg
#6092 3 years ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

I used these
[quoted image]

That looks like the answer. Thanks!

#6093 3 years ago

What do you think about the drop target mod? I ordered all parts individually (drop targets, LED bracket and in the goody bag there where additional drop target stickers). There is also a all in one solution from mezel mods https://mezelmods.com/collections/avengers-infinity-quest-pinball/products/avengers-infinity-quest-target-illumination?variant=32768711721057
asdfasd (resized).pngasdfasd (resized).png
So far I have not seen anyone have installed it and I really like it.
I have had registration problems at first, since somehow the opto didn't get blocked by the transparent material of the drops but I was able to fix it by applying electric tape to the drops from below.

You can see my blue drop targets @0:54 in this clip, i lighted them from the back, not from below the PF

#6094 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

What do you think about the drop target mod? I ordered all parts individually (drop targets, LED bracket and in the goody bag there where additional drop target stickers). There is also a all in one solution from mezel mods https://mezelmods.com/collections/avengers-infinity-quest-pinball/products/avengers-infinity-quest-target-illumination?variant=32768711721057
[quoted image]
So far I have not seen anyone have installed it and I really like it.
I have had registration problems at first, since somehow the opto didn't get blocked by the transparent material of the drops but I was able to fix it by applying electric tape to the drops from below.
You can see my blue drop targets @0:54 in this clip, i lighted them from the back, not from below the PF

I have only the light underneath installed, and the drop targets ready to change. It’s looks hard and complicated, what’s your thought?

#6095 3 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Thanks again to Doug H... probably the best value for money upgrade someone can make to their premium or pro. Also the 5 1/4 speakers thicken up the sound plenty.

Can you share the links to what you installed. It looks great!

Quoted from John1210:

#6096 3 years ago
Quoted from osc10:

I have only the light underneath installed, and the drop targets ready to change. It’s looks hard and complicated, what’s your thought?

I have some experience with the mechanics of a pinball machine. However this took longer than expacted (1.5h) since the optos where'nt working. I'm not sure how the marco drops are working in this regard.

As i remember
- remove cable and remove all 6 screws from the circuit board (red on the image)
- now start with one target at a time, remove the spring (blue)
- remove this springy washer (yellow) with a screwdriver by putting it into the hole of the washer and turning it
- replace the old target (I added a littlebit of lithium grease to the new target on the same spots like on the old one)

dont forget to take fotos during disassembling.

IMG_20210321_151708 (resized).jpgIMG_20210321_151708 (resized).jpg

Here is the opto, i placed a piece of electric tape on the drop target right between the optos.
IMG_20210321_152151 (resized).jpgIMG_20210321_152151 (resized).jpg

#6097 3 years ago

Outlane posts on my game were installed in the easiest position from the factory. Is this the correct factory position?

#6098 3 years ago
Quoted from dos_reboot:

Outlane posts on my game were installed in the easiest position from the factory. Is this the correct factory position?

yes.

#6099 3 years ago

Officially in the club. Got my pro on Friday afternoon. This game is tough. Got the art blades which are sweet looking (wish we could get the LE version with Antman) and ordered my topper, just waiting on the next run. Reminds me of Tron on steroids.

#6100 3 years ago

Love this game. So fun in a home environment. This is my first stern so I have one question.

I hear a fan in the back box. When the fan is on it is a surprisingly loud whirring noise. It’s obviously the fan with how it turns off and on during play or between games. Is this normal for sterns and I haven’t noticed in bars before. Or is this something I should look into?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

6,644 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 16.00
8,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Glendora, CA
$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Boston, MA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,713 posts in this topic. You are on page 122 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/122?hl=eightball88 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.