04.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg
IMG_1031 (resized).JPG
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
36863FBC-80B4-44C0-BAA5-628E16C6A2D9 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,717 posts in this topic. You are on page 120 of 255.
#5951 3 years ago
Quoted from Ryancaseystudio:

This is a great call. What size rubber did you use?

I stretched 3/8” rings on the Siamese post, but going to purchase 7/16” rings, which will more accurately fit without stretching so much.

Honestly these posts make AIQ play brilliantly now, at least for average players like myself. I’m not in Keith or Raymond’s league as a player. I tried Star posts, but they didn’t even dent the problematic outlane drain issues. Plain and simply should have had a third adjustment hole like all other machines have imo. However as I mentioned earlier, the Siamese posts actually hang down to a third position if you mount them on the upper of the 2 holes in the post. (See photos below). These posts still won’t stop bad shots draining, but stop the incessant “cheap drains” from the slings that are so infuriating, to the point little progress can be made on the game. Now other members of my family will play AIQ and enjoy it, instead of just leaving it alone and playing all our other machines.

AIQ is a masterful layout and one of the best ever imo.

0A8AAAB4-9E25-4D6B-9D54-CB85729BB6B4 (resized).jpeg0A8AAAB4-9E25-4D6B-9D54-CB85729BB6B4 (resized).jpeg6D358948-3EA2-466F-9B78-8A564F786892 (resized).jpeg6D358948-3EA2-466F-9B78-8A564F786892 (resized).jpeg

#5952 3 years ago
Quoted from Flippersaurus:

Extra ball lights at around 8 trophies. An extra ball is useful for getting to the wizard modes.

Thanks, that does help get to the wizard modes, I forgot about that.

#5953 3 years ago
Quoted from JROC:

Thanks. I’ll give it a try.

Ok I jumped in with both feet on this tonight.

If yours is the same problem as mine, the last finger and the mech that pushes the finger up have too much play side to side. This causes the finger to be outside of line that the mechanism that pushes the finger up, and causes the opto failure. You can remove the finger mech pretty easily with three nuts and the power quick connect and mess with it. I tried a few things with washers and a binder clip to reduce the gap and keep everything in line, but finally ended up bending in the metal track on that end of the mech to better keep the pushing bar in line with the finger. Seems to be working ok, will report back on that in a few days. This pic of the binder clip is where I bent in the metal long bracket that runs the length of the ‘track’ for the fingers.
97A8A370-D1F2-4173-A031-12D034C0594A (resized).jpeg97A8A370-D1F2-4173-A031-12D034C0594A (resized).jpeg

#5954 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballHaven:

If yours is the same problem as mine, the last finger and the mech that pushes the finger up have too much play side to side. This causes the finger to be outside of line that the mechanism that pushes the finger up, and causes the opto failure. You can remove the finger mech pretty easily with three nuts and the power quick connect and mess with it. I tried a few things with washers and a binder clip to reduce the gap and keep everything in line, but finally ended up bending in the metal track on that end of the mech to better keep the pushing bar in line with the finger. Seems to be working ok, will report back on that in a few days. This pic of the binder clip is where I bent in the metal long bracket that runs the length of the ‘track’ for the fingers.

It’s funny I’m seeing this. I just happened to open my Avengers without playing it for a week or so and found the plunger your holding laying in my cabinet. After figuring out exactly where it came from and getting confirmation from a few friends it was in fact the subway plunger. I discovered the plunger which controls the teeth was clean snapped off with no way to reattach it.

I’m going to contact Stern in the AM and request help with the issue. Wish me luck

P.s. if you have experience this same problem, please reach out and walk me through the steps you had to take to replace the broken piece.

01A03AF3-34C6-44E9-AF26-A775CE277418 (resized).jpeg01A03AF3-34C6-44E9-AF26-A775CE277418 (resized).jpegD63F9886-8829-43C3-97B0-53830F363F82 (resized).jpegD63F9886-8829-43C3-97B0-53830F363F82 (resized).jpegF75973C9-66B0-4DE5-A5F4-133368A65D28 (resized).jpegF75973C9-66B0-4DE5-A5F4-133368A65D28 (resized).jpeg
#5955 3 years ago
Quoted from McDoom:

It’s funny I’m seeing this. I just happened to open my Avengers without playing it for a week or so and found the plunger your holding laying in my cabinet. After figuring out exactly where it came from and getting confirmation from a few friends it was in fact the subway plunger. I discovered the plunger which controls the teeth was clean snapped off with no way to reattach it.
I’m going to contact Stern in the AM and request help with the issue. Wish me luck
P.s. if you have experience this same problem, please reach out and walk me through the steps you had to take to replace the broken piece.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You can fix it with a screw, a nut and a spacer.

#5956 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

You can fix it with a screw, a nut and a spacer.

Mine are welds, not screws on the top. Drilling it out would probably work, but I would try to get a replacement from stern. Screws that could be adjusted for the tolerance needed would be ideal though!

#5957 3 years ago

Mine are welds, not screws on the top. Drilling it out would probably work, but I would try to get a replacement from stern. Screws that could be adjusted for the tolerance needed would be ideal though!

Yeah it was welded unfortunately.

#5958 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

I stretched 3/8” rings on the Siamese post, but going to purchase 7/16” rings, which will more accurately fit without stretching so much.
Honestly these posts make AIQ play brilliantly now, at least for average players like myself. I’m not in Keith or Raymond’s league as a player. I tried Star posts, but they didn’t even dent the problematic outlane drain issues. Plain and simply should have had a third adjustment hole like all other machines have imo. However as I mentioned earlier, the Siamese posts actually hang down to a third position if you mount them on the upper of the 2 holes in the post. (See photos below). These posts still won’t stop bad shots draining, but stop the incessant “cheap drains” from the slings that are so infuriating, to the point little progress can be made on the game. Now other members of my family will play AIQ and enjoy it, instead of just leaving it alone and playing all our other machines.
AIQ is a masterful layout and one of the best ever imo.
[quoted image][quoted image]

While I like the idea, with only one screw holding this double post this could cause playfield wear issues. The lower area without the screw will (sooner or later) move with ball impacts. This would really be noticeable with the double post at an angle as in your second pic.

#5959 3 years ago
Quoted from McDoom:

Yeah it was welded unfortunately.

What's welded?

It is usually the securing link that breaks, which you should be able to replace with a screw, spacer and locknut as mentioned. That could be a permanent fix or keep you going until the replacement from Stern arrives. Did your's break somewhere else?

Otherwise you can put the subway in passthrough mode and keep playing the game.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#5960 3 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

While I like the idea, with only one screw holding this double post this could cause playfield wear issues. The lower area without the screw will (sooner or later) move with ball impacts. This would really be noticeable with the double post at an angle as in your second pic.

True, however I’ve got the posts on top of rubber washers. They’re actually elevated off the surface of the playfield, so no wear will happen.

#5961 3 years ago

I’m having difficulty down loading the latest code. Normally the files are zip files i down load them then once down loaded i can click on the file and drag each folder onto my USB.

However now when i down load it won’t allow me to open the file i don’t have an application with the ability to open it.

Do i just drag the file onto the USB and I’m good to go? No need to open up and drag each file separately anymore?

Thanks

#5962 3 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

I’m having difficulty down loading the latest code. Normally the files are zip files i down load them then once down loaded i can click on the file and drag each folder onto my USB.
However now when i down load it won’t allow me to open the file i don’t have an application with the ability to open it.
Do i just drag the file onto the USB and I’m good to go? No need to open up and drag each file separately anymore?
Thanks

Yes, the download files are .spk and they are not in a zip. So just drag them to USB and update.

#5963 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Yes, the download files are .spk and they are not in a zip. So just drag them to USB and update.

Thank you thank you!

#5964 3 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

I have the same worry about the PF wear having only one screw, but I also have a silicone washer from my star post that I’m going to place under my Siamese post to see if that will make a difference. I’ll risk a little to reduce my drains by 5-10%. 20-25% on each side drain is too much. Hoping for this to get it down to 15% each.

#5965 3 years ago

[quoted image]

I did some looking tonight. The finger isn’t coming all the way up so the ball comes to a stop after the opto. I’m going to play with the mech later this week to see if I can fix/adjust. Strange thing is, it was fine for the first two weeks we had the machine.

#5966 3 years ago

Stars aligned tonight! 2.6 Billion! I had all 6 gems so I didn't even have to battle Thanos (maybe a little anticlimactic) after winning Battle Royale and was awarded 1 Billion! Only collected 20 trophies. 1.0 code, 3 balls, standard settings.

1E4A9D2D-7352-4319-859C-0F167D1DE0F2 (resized).jpeg1E4A9D2D-7352-4319-859C-0F167D1DE0F2 (resized).jpeg8C5573B1-D8FB-4574-A42C-08F07910D914 (resized).jpeg8C5573B1-D8FB-4574-A42C-08F07910D914 (resized).jpeg
#5967 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Stars aligned tonight! 2.6 Billion! I had all 6 gems so I didn't even have to battle Thanos (maybe a little anticlimactic) after winning Battle Royale and was awarded 1 Billion! Only collected 20 trophies. 1.0 code, 3 balls, standard settings.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Record a game. Curious to see how you're driving the score up. Would love to watch and get some pointers.

#5968 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Record a game. Curious to see how you're driving the score up. Would love to watch and get some pointers.

I actually was recording.

I'll upload the 1.6 Billion game first. My camera died in the middle of the 2.6 Billion game, but I started it back up between balls. I'll combine and upload it as well. Both are just under an hour each.

#5969 3 years ago

Anyone have issues with the ball flying off the left habit trail?

#5970 3 years ago
Quoted from JROC:

I did some looking tonight. The finger isn’t coming all the way up so the ball comes to a stop after the opto. I’m going to play with the mech later this week to see if I can fix/adjust. Strange thing is, it was fine for the first two weeks we had the machine.

These stern auto plungers suck. Now my TMNT in multi-ball misfires one ball and then can’t shoot two and then keeps feeding balls in. I had 6 balls in shooter lane. Have a video sending to stern. Has to be a factory correct long term fix. They have to figure out. On AIQ we are 100 percent, if I don’t play for a few days. If we play it everyday we go to 40 percent.

#5971 3 years ago
Quoted from SkillShot:

Anyone have issues with the ball flying off the left habit trail?

Yes check back in previous posts as you bend a certain way to fix.

#5972 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I actually was recording.
I'll upload the 1.6 Billion game first. My camera died in the middle of the 2.6 Billion game, but I started it back up between balls. I'll combine and upload it as well. Both are just under an hour each.

Awesome, send a link.

One thing I definitely suck at is understanding ways to score. I actually don't even know the purpose of placing the gems. I imagine my game with the Thanos win could have had a higher score if I had a better command on the rules.

#5973 3 years ago

you are not alone, I had the game for almost 2 weeks now and I find the rules impossible to figure out unless you read them or watch someone who does understand them. I watched a video on YouTube made by Bowens (papa) and it helped but still it is hard to memorize it all.
That and not to mention that 80% of the time the ball drains to either right or left Outlane, it is quite brutal.

I really like the game, I am not sure it might stay too long in my collection due to how difficult it is to play. I do not mind deep rules, it is just that the rules do not present themselves intuitively sometimes and I find myself getting really low scores after lots of work.

Still to early to decide, I need to play more. I love the ramps and the layout is genius, lots of combos and stuff but the game is --for me-- very difficult.

I will read the rules and see if I can improve my scores too.

#5974 3 years ago

I have the same worry about the PF wear having only one screw, but I also have a silicone washer from my star post that I’m going to place under my Siamese post to see if that will make a difference. I’ll risk a little to reduce my drains by 5-10%. 20-25% on each side drain is too much. Hoping for this to get it down to 15% each.

Updated my Siamese posts again to ensure no movement from the ball hitting the post without a screw in the bottom hole. Installed a cupboard bumper on each side to wedge in between the Siamese posts. Definitely no movement at all even with ball hitting at full force.

Again, these posts add such enjoyment back into the game for us average players. Bad shots are still punished with outlane drains, but cheap sling shots flung at high speed to the drains no longer happen. AIQs brilliant layout can now be enjoyed by all our family and friends, not just the high pro pinball players like Keith and Raymond.

The distance between both outlane side posts after installing the Siamese posts, is the same as my other games that all have a third hole drilled in the PF from the factory.

1739CA51-6687-43EA-A443-343B0046457E (resized).jpeg1739CA51-6687-43EA-A443-343B0046457E (resized).jpegA5F27F7A-0DA4-4B67-B85B-D680373F0437 (resized).jpegA5F27F7A-0DA4-4B67-B85B-D680373F0437 (resized).jpeg
#5975 3 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

BAM! Nailed it! 2 of the four were missing. Now they’re all there! Thank you!
Ok, next question, does everyone else’s playfield glass rumble and rattle like you have a super shaker motor in there (and we don’t)?? Is it time for tape on the glass edges? The glass is fairly tight in the channels, doesn’t slide out easily at all as it is.

On mine not the playfield glass, but the backglass rattles a lot!

#5976 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Updated my Siamese posts again to ensure no movement from the ball hitting the post without a screw in the bottom hole. Installed a cupboard bumper on each side to wedge in between the Siamese posts. Definitely no movement at all even with ball hitting at full force.
Again, these posts add such enjoyment back into the game for us average players. Bad shots are still punished with outlane drains, but cheap sling shots flung at high speed to the drains no longer happen. AIQs brilliant layout can now be enjoyed by all our family and friends, not just the high pro pinball players like Keith and Raymond.
The distance between both outlane side posts after installing the Siamese posts, is the same as my other games that all have a third hole drilled in the PF from the factory.[quoted image][quoted image]

Do you have mylar under the ball drop lanes?

#5977 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Awesome, send a link.
One thing I definitely suck at is understanding ways to score. I actually don't even know the purpose of placing the gems. I imagine my game with the Thanos win could have had a higher score if I had a better command on the rules.

Here's a link to my 1.6 billion game.

I don't always use the same strategy when going for and placing gems, but I have settled into generally trying for the Mind Gem early on as it can help on future Gem quests. Doesn't always work out the way you would like, but that's one of the fun things about this game... no two games will be exactly the same!

BTW... I have a shaker, so you will hear it and maybe see it as well!

Actually got to Battle Thanos twice in this game, lost the first time and won the second time.

I'll post my 2.6 Billion game a little later.

Feedback / Questions welcome.

#5978 3 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

BAM! Nailed it! 2 of the four were missing. Now they’re all there! Thank you!
Ok, next question, does everyone else’s playfield glass rumble and rattle like you have a super shaker motor in there (and we don’t)?? Is it time for tape on the glass edges? The glass is fairly tight in the channels, doesn’t slide out easily at all as it is.

Place 6 inches of electrical tape along the edge around the top two corners of the glass. No more rattle. I haven't tried this with backglass.

#5979 3 years ago
Quoted from xyntec:

On mine not the playfield glass, but the backglass rattles a lot!

Put some Electrical tape in the backglass channel or on the edges of the backglass itself and that will stop the rattle. Add more as needed.

#5980 3 years ago

after a month i finally feel like i have the game dialed in mechanically. more importantly i’m getting the shots dialed in. i usually win at least 1 or 2 gems every time i play now. i’ve won soul gem a few times but i usually go pretty deep even if i dont win it. i see black order multiball regularly and i beat it once. i feel like i might be knocking on the door of next level stuff, so can’t wait to have the next breakthrough.

one thing that seems to help is i just don’t experience the frustrating amount of outlane drains that so many people mention. i haven’t done anything to my game in this regard because it never seemed necessary. from day one i felt like the outlanes were much more forgiving than my iron maiden, or several jurassic parks i’ve played, or even deadpool and black knight sor. in fact i would say my aiq is about like theatre of magic in terms of outlanes. the ball gets outside the top of the sling and bounces around, but often settles into the inlane. sure it sometimes goes straight out, or bounces out, but not at a rate i find frustrating, or unfair or cheap. on the other hand that’s exactly how i feel about the left side of iron maiden. on that game i do whatever it takes to keep the ball inside the top of the sling because i feel like if it gets past the top of the sling AT ALL it’s going out. fortunately that isn’t how my aiq plays.

just wanted to put this out there since so many people seem to have a different experience. maybe it’s true that no 2 pinball machines are exactly alike, and i just got lucky.

#5981 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Here's a link to my 1.6 billion game.
I don't always use the same strategy when going for and placing gems, but I have settled into generally trying for the Mind Gem early on as it can help on future Gem quests. Doesn't always work out the way you would like, but that's one of the fun things about this game... no two games will be exactly the same!
BTW... I have a shaker, so you will hear it and maybe see it as well!
Actually got to Battle Thanos twice in this game, lost the first time and won the second time.
I'll post my 2.6 Billion game a little later.
Feedback / Questions welcome.

Here's the link to my 2.6 Billion game!

Collected all 6 Gems = 1 Billion for Battle Thanos after winning Battle Royale! Computer Frenzy, 20 Trophies...

Just before the 37 minute mark my camera battery died... a few minutes missing as I replaced battery between the next ball.

Still trying to get my camera angle just right.

#5982 3 years ago

I'm trying to decide between a Pro and a Premium, I've watched lots of video of both versions but haven't played a Pro and only 5-10 games on a Premium early on. Maybe actual owners can help sway me one way or the other.

Pro owners: How do you feel about the missing Premium features? The Captain Marvel ramp looks awesome but do you really miss it when playing a Pro? Also, I like the Portal Locks and Gem Quest start at the lifting Disc, are there any downsides to starting Gem Quests at the right ramp?

Premium owners: What are your thoughts on the Premium features? Are you underwhelmed by any of them?

#5983 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

I'm trying to decide between a Pro and a Premium, I've watched lots of video of both versions but haven't played a Pro and only 5-10 games on a Premium early on. Maybe actual owners can help sway me one way or the other.
Pro owners: How do you feel about the missing Premium features? The Captain Marvel ramp looks awesome but do you really miss it when playing a Pro? Also, I like the Portal Locks and Gem Quest start at the lifting Disc, are there any downsides to starting Gem Quests at the right ramp?
Premium owners: What are your thoughts on the Premium features? Are you underwhelmed by any of them?

Imo theres no other way to go but the premium....she has so issues..yes but once its dialed in, its amazing

#5984 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

I haven't played a Pro model yet and I'm sure it would be a lot of fun.

I really enjoy my Premium and am glad I went that direction. I haven't had some of the issues others have had with the subway, etc. I did add the "lexan" fix for Captain Marvel ramp and also flipper coil fans for the bottom flippers.

#5985 3 years ago

I love the marvel ramp. The pro uses the gauntlet ramp shot to make up for the missing shots to the premium’s portal subway. I feel like that’s a lot of gauntlet ramp, but a pro user would have to chime in. I’m happy with my premium choice.

#5986 3 years ago

I owned a Pro, now own a Premium and I have no regrets. Hardware upgrades are great and the game plays better because of them.

#5987 3 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

I love the marvel ramp. The pro uses the gauntlet ramp shot to make up for the missing shots to the premium’s portal subway. I feel like that’s a lot of gauntlet ramp, but a pro user would have to chime in.

Yeah when I played the pro there was for sure more Guntlet ramp with the right flipper.

Marvel ramp is cool but lots of rejects for me. Subway for the moving the ball is great, it's loud clicking and not really seeing it aren't that great. Ring master turntable is awesome.
If you have the cash prem for sure, if not you'll be happy with pro.

#5988 3 years ago

On the Pro vs Prem. debate for Stern games... I look into the shot mechanics, is it worth the upgrade and do the upgrades really make the game better or worse? I think the AIQ upgrades make it much more fun to play. Upgrades in other games might have more of a visual appeal but honestly don't do much for the game other than slowing it down. I hit the Gantlet a lot with my premium racking up combos so giving it another task (such as starting a gem quest), might be fine for some but I like that it has a different mechanic.

#5989 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

I'm trying to decide between a Pro and a Premium

I’m a “love the one you’re with” kind of guy so my Pro has been perfect for me. I’m a total FOMO kind of guy too so I usually go for the premium on anything I buy. I thought I’d miss out on the bad ass CM ramp and the raising portal, but I’m actually cool with the Pro. The extra $$$ gave me the option to Mod it out too which I’m loving.

The good thing is that either way you go you’ll have one of the best Pins out there. You’ll have so much fun playing this thing and should have No regrets either way.

#5990 3 years ago

I’m a “love the one you’re with” kind of guy so my Pro has been perfect for me. I’m a total FOMO kind of guy too so I usually go for the premium on anything I buy. I thought I’d miss out on the bad ass CM ramp and the raising portal, but I’m actually cool with the Pro. The extra $$$ gave me the option to Mod it out too which I’m loving.
The good thing is that either way you go you’ll have one of the best Pins out there. You’ll have so much fun playing this thing and should have No regrets either way.

Don't forget the ant-man scoop on the premium. Adds a nice little break for mystery shots and change gems. Changing gems on the pro is harder because you have to control the shot after you hit the ant man target, then shoot it up the pot belly ramp. Versus on the premium, its just a nice single shot to the scoop.

#5991 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Pro owners: How do you feel about the missing Premium features? The Captain Marvel ramp looks awesome but do you really miss it when playing a Pro? Also, I like the Portal Locks and Gem Quest start at the lifting Disc, are there any downsides to starting Gem Quests at the right ramp

Got a pro, the only premium feature I miss is the CM ramp, but the spinner is a fine substitute.

The premium raising portal disc is OK but can take a beating when raising, seems wobbly when clobbered and seems to have more issues staying level than the pro disc. Haven't had to mess with my disc at all on the pro. Subway just kills the flow and seems troublesome to keep working correctly. Molded plastic gauntlet looks way too plain and ugly.

Starting gems from the gauntlet ramp works fine. For soul gem, hold both flippers during intro, drop the top flipper as the released ball approaches it to gently bump to LR flipper, where you will drop catch and shoot BW to setup BP and start the sequence.

Quoted from spandol:

The pro uses the gauntlet ramp shot to make up for the missing shots to the premium’s portal subway. I feel like that’s a lot of gauntlet ramp, but a pro user would have to chime in

You start the quest at the gauntlet, and then collect at the gauntlet. Other than that, gauntlet is just another shot (or used to setup UL flipper shots). Doesn't make it feel overused at all.

No regrets on pro at all. If you want to just play, get a pro. If you like fiddling with toys, get the premium.

#5992 3 years ago

Ok I just noticed this........very cool for stern to pay tribute!

C02162A6-7367-463D-8F30-6BD51FA45201 (resized).pngC02162A6-7367-463D-8F30-6BD51FA45201 (resized).png
#5993 3 years ago

Hi guys. Just set up a pro yesterday and have an issue that is going to bug me. The center ramp will occasionally reject, and more often than not, I am getting some wicked airballs. I've searched through this thread to see of anybody had the same issue but the only one mentioned is the ball failing off the wire form on the premiums. Leveled and set the pitch to the bubble.

#5994 3 years ago
Quoted from nick_k:

Hi guys. Just set up a pro yesterday and have an issue that is going to bug me. The center ramp will occasionally reject, and more often than not, I am getting some wicked airballs. I've searched through this thread to see of anybody had the same issue but the only one mentioned is the ball failing off the wire form on the premiums. Leveled and set the pitch to the bubble.

Yep, the Black Widow ramp does give some pretty decent rejects.....

#5995 3 years ago

The black widow ramp is prone for rejects off the front of the plastic... but what if there was a fix to cover that front edge and let the ball travel up the ramp with out interference.........man that would be something

#5996 3 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

The black widow ramp is prone for rejects off the front of the plastic... but what if there was a fix to cover that front edge and let the ball travel up the ramp with out interference.........man that would be something

But there is or will be soon .......... we're still fine tuning the paint scheme but..... BLAMO!!!!

20210316_185944 (resized).jpg20210316_185944 (resized).jpg20210316_190014 (resized).jpg20210316_190014 (resized).jpg20210316_190235 (resized).jpg20210316_190235 (resized).jpg20210316_190445 (resized).jpg20210316_190445 (resized).jpg
#5997 3 years ago

Might make it a tad taller but not much also

#5998 3 years ago
Quoted from BaxterStockman:

Do you have mylar under the ball drop lanes?

Yes

#5999 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Never played a pro but for me the CM ramp combined with the physical ball lock made this a no-brainer to go Premium over pro.

#6000 3 years ago

I've played pro really enjoyed it. Would like to put some time on a premium so I could decide which to order.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ghent, WV
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 12,717 posts in this topic. You are on page 120 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/120?hl=eightball88 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.