IMG_1987 (resized).jpeg
look (resized).png
Screenshot_20240402_132312_Stern IC (resized).jpg
magnet (resized).jpg
tmold (resized).jpg
Avengers Right Orbit rattles.gif
05.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,777 posts in this topic. You are on page 110 of 256.
#5451 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

I also have messed around a bit with the auto plunger and haven't had permanent success. I try to manual plunge most of the time, but it also runs into problems from time to time.

If it makes you feel better (it won't, but... ), the autoplunger isn't an AIQ problem, it's a Stern problem, and it's been one for a very, very long time. It stems from the nature of the design. There is simply too much slop when you take into account the tolerance stack on all of the pivot points and moving parts. Most games it doesn't matter if you get the occasional (or often) weak plunge because the design isn't demanding. Unfortunately games like AIQ, JP, BK:SoR (prem/LE), and even as far back as the original Avengers struggle. Pretty much anything that needs to go up some sort of ramp or major incline during it's launch is going to have potential issues, while games with a nice flat, simple plunger lane likely will not (since a weak plunge will still make it).

Making sure the forks are aligned, adding washers or e-clips (or felt bumpers, misc other things people have tried) to take up slop in the assembly, putting washers or spacers under a portion of the shooter lane to help guide the ball, etc can help give it a better fighting chance, but the odds of ever getting 100% are low. The entire mechanism would have to be redesigned or manufactured to WAY higher tolerances to perform consistently at full power. Everything else is a band-aid. Sure, some people will get lucky with parts on the right side of the tolerance band, but some will not.

I am pretty lucky with my AIQ, it performs at about 80%. I still need to tweak my forks and I can probably bring that up a little. But I feel for those that have it worse. I have fought with other games, and it isn't fun when there is really nothing you can do about the root problem. But you can minimize it as best as you can and try not to let it ruin the game.

As was mentioned, Soul Gem is the place it can really hurt you most. For that you can try manual plunging before the auto plunges. Not ideal, but it might help in a critical moment.

#5452 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

If it makes you feel better (it won't, but... ), the autoplunger isn't an AIQ problem, it's a Stern problem, and it's been one for a very, very long time. It stems from the nature of the design. There is simply too much slop when you take into account the tolerance stack on all of the pivot points and moving parts. Most games it doesn't matter if you get the occasional (or often) weak plunge because the design isn't demanding. Unfortunately games like AIQ, JP, BK:SoR (prem/LE), and even as far back as the original Avengers struggle. Pretty much anything that needs to go up some sort of ramp or major incline during it's launch is going to have potential issues, while games with a nice flat, simple plunger lane likely will not (since a weak plunge will still make it).
Making sure the forks are aligned, adding washers or e-clips (or felt bumpers, misc other things people have tried) to take up slop in the assembly, putting washers or spacers under a portion of the shooter lane to help guide the ball, etc can help give it a better fighting chance, but the odds of ever getting 100% are low. The entire mechanism would have to be redesigned or manufactured to WAY higher tolerances to perform consistently at full power. Everything else is a band-aid. Sure, some people will get lucky with parts on the right side of the tolerance band, but some will not.
I am pretty lucky with my AIQ, it performs at about 80%. I still need to tweak my forks and I can probably bring that up a little. But I feel for those that have it worse. I have fought with other games, and it isn't fun when there is really nothing you can do about the root problem. But you can minimize it as best as you can and try not to let it ruin the game.
As was mentioned, Soul Gem is the place it can really hurt you most. For that you can try manual plunging before the auto plunges. Not ideal, but it might help in a critical moment.

thanks for the insight!
5 shots left on soul gem for the last shot and the ball is in the shooter lane.
80% is still too little. and dont forget the suffering skillshots.

#5453 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

thanks for the insight!
5 shots left on soul gem for the last shot and the ball is in the shooter lane.
80% is still too little.

Been there done that! I feel for you. I hope you can find the magic bullet that brings up your chances of making it! If you do some searching, you will find a ton of discussion of people fighting this issue on many other games and you might find some other ideas. Good luck!

#5454 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Been there done that! I feel for you. I hope you can find the magic bullet that brings up your chances of making it! If you do some searching, you will find a ton of discussion of people fighting this issue on many other games and you might find some other ideas. Good luck!

yeah thanks! now my action button keeps getting stuck, feels like the spring inside gets choked. any idea for that problem?

#5455 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

yeah thanks! now my action button keeps getting stuck, feels like the spring inside gets choked. any idea for that problem?

It should come apart pretty easily. I would look to see if there are any burrs or if maybe the spring isn't sitting right. It's always something!

#5456 3 years ago
Quoted from pineal:

[eye roll]. Yes this is exactly what it is. Test mode confirms activation of left ramp exit when i pass the ball through the opto on the RIGHT ramp, and right ramp exit when i pass ball through opto on the LEFT ramp.
What is the fix? Swap at the node board? first pigtail? anyone know which board? i can do my own discovery so just asking in case someone knows off the top of their head.
btw born on date of this prem is 5 feb... if this is a known issue it hasn’t been rectified as of pretty recently
thanks for the help awesome1 and eightball88

You only need to locate and switch the connectors under the playfield. It’s a 5 minute fix! I didn’t have to do this on mine but others did, I think there are pictures earlier in this thread...

#5457 3 years ago
Quoted from lockeness:

My AIQ mods are done. I am pretty happy. I’ve got figures on all the major shots without, in my opinion, overwhelming the play field. It only took about $200 of Avenger ornaments and toys - many of which met the hacksaw…
Now to finish the audio and video code…[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks amazing ! I love it when folks get creative in this way. What action figures did you use?

#5458 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Little shout out to Chris aka mr_tantrum for these flipper toppers, super cool guy who made sure the designs where exactly what I wanted and the quality is brilliant, highly recommend Chris and his flipper toppers.
[quoted image]

Just ordered his star trek toppers, will have to order avengers soon as well.

#5459 3 years ago

Just wanted to say hi to this group - picking up a new AIQ premium Saturday. The wait from another new machine I have on order is killing me so I pulled the trigger. Hear great things about AIQ and can't wait to get playing it...after my 4hr drive each way to pick it up.

#5460 3 years ago
Quoted from kumanaga:

Just wanted to say hi to this group - picking up a new AIQ premium Saturday. The wait from another new machine I have on order is killing me so I pulled the trigger. Hear great things about AIQ and can't wait to get playing it...after my 4hr drive each way to pick it up.

Congrats! My premium arrives tomorrow, it’s like Christmas Eve here.

#5461 3 years ago
Quoted from cldgin2:

Looks amazing ! I love it when folks get creative in this way. What action figures did you use?

Amazon - just search for each character. Some are super available. some are not. they ranged from ~$10 - $30 each. Hopefully my design can act as a guide. I don’t really think I have many regrets. I may have made hulk bigger, but not much - I hacksawed him at his pants. i am really happy with Dr. Strange and the Antman big/tiny combo. The hovering Ironman took 3 different trys before I found the right combo. The good thing about the ones i wound up with is that they all seem to be proportional. At first, I had a bunch of figures that were all different sizes. It’s always fun to go into Whole Foods and return a bunch of toys. I’ve been working on my JP at the same time. Walking in with 4 toy avengers and 3 toy dinosaurs to return is pretty funny.

#5462 3 years ago

On the premium/le is the the is the tower shot supposed to feed to the left or right flipper?

#5463 3 years ago

Does anyone know the sound request for the iron man multiball music on pinball browser thanks

#5464 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

First, check your playfield left to right with a straightedge to make sure it's not concave or convex. If it is, stop and talk to Stern. If it's flat, proceed.

Well...Just got my premium yesterday after a long wait...I must say that this game is going to be great. I say "going to" because after I set it up and leveled it down the middle, the balls near the sides were curving hard to the right (on the right side of the playfield) and hard left (on the left side of the playfield).

Pulled the glass and yep...CONVEX, how bad is it? See pic...this is with a straight edge pressed down on the right side of the playfield looking at how far the straight edge is lifted on the left side of the playfield. Looks like ~4-5 mm over 380 mm (0.2 inches over 15 inches) maybe more. This is definitely enough to notice by observing ball travel (like a magnet toward the outlanes). Anyone else have this problem? I guess I need to get a hold of distro/Stern on this? (don't tell me I'm using a Chinese ruler, checked it on the jointer, it's flat ) Anyone know the flatness spec for Stern playfields?

IMG_9476 (resized).jpgIMG_9476 (resized).jpg
#5465 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Yes lol.
I hate knockers. They startle the crap out of me. I turn them off on most games. The Stern screech is still like nails on a chalk board though.
A friend from Hammer City Pinball League got me this shirt for Christmas and i love it.
[quoted image]

All my games have them turned off.

#5466 3 years ago

Got my cliffy's yesterday and plan to install tomorrow - any tips or other pointers before I start tearing my machine apart?

#5467 3 years ago
Quoted from dougPDX:

Got my cliffy's yesterday and plan to install tomorrow - any tips or other pointers before I start tearing my machine apart?

Don’t rest tools or parts on the playfield, put a towel down on the playfield first so you don’t accidentally scratch the clear. Don’t force anything into place or you might bend the protector and it is difficult to reshape the thin metal. Take pictures of anything you take off so you can be sure you put it back correctly. Good Luck!

#5468 3 years ago

Please beware of this AIQ LE. New pinsider. Never posted and something not right. He says it comes with stern le 3 year warranty only on a le. It appears it may be a scam. When I ask when it was purchase he told me go buy from someone else. Very Strange.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “New in the box the price is firm I bought it for a friend he doesn't need it anymore. Sales tax in California has been paid on this game that's why the price is so high. Cash only ...”
2021-02-23
San Jose, CA
10,090 (Firm)
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 847 times

#5469 3 years ago
Quoted from Eightball88:

You only need to locate and switch the connectors under the playfield. It’s a 5 minute fix! I didn’t have to do this on mine but others did, I think there are pictures earlier in this thread...

Yes, I looked at mine tonight. My right (gauntlet) ramp has connectors labeled “left exit opto” and the adjoining connector is labeled “center exit opto” so obviously they get mislabeled at the factory, so pull the playfield forward and trace them out.

369804A5-C741-4872-94FD-C7315A745635 (resized).jpeg369804A5-C741-4872-94FD-C7315A745635 (resized).jpeg
#5470 3 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Do you have any mylar or protectors in your shooter lane? I put piece of mylar down on mine and had to remove it because ball would not make it all the way around.

I have Mylar works great no issues. Cliffys coming. My Mylar wore through. Never had this happen at around only 600 plays. Far edge.

#5471 3 years ago
Quoted from RikV:

Well...Just got my premium yesterday after a long wait...I must say that this game is going to be great. I say "going to" because after I set it up and leveled it down the middle, the balls near the sides were curving hard to the right (on the right side of the playfield) and hard left (on the left side of the playfield).
Pulled the glass and yep...CONVEX, how bad is it? See pic...this is with a straight edge pressed down on the right side of the playfield looking at how far the straight edge is lifted on the left side of the playfield. Looks like ~4-5 mm over 380 mm (0.2 inches over 15 inches) maybe more. This is definitely enough to notice by observing ball travel (like a magnet toward the outlanes). Anyone else have this problem? I guess I need to get a hold of distro/Stern on this? (don't tell me I'm using a Chinese ruler, checked it on the jointer, it's flat ) Anyone know the flatness spec for Stern playfields?[quoted image]

Wow that will feed the outlanes more. Contact them immediately. I feel for you.

#5472 3 years ago

Just got my premium today. Any adjustments for the black widow ramp airballs that hit the plastic on the entrance?

#5473 3 years ago
Quoted from Onwallst:

Please beware of this AIQ LE. New pinsider. Never posted and something not right. He says it comes with stern le 3 year warranty only on a le. It appears it may be a scam. When I ask when it was purchase he told me go buy from someone else. Very Strange.

Machine - For Sale

Avengers: Infinity Quest (Limited Edition)

As new - New out of box (first owner) “New in the box the price is firm I bought it for a friend he doesn't need it anymore. Sales tax in California has been paid on this game that's why the price is so high. Cash only ...”

2 days ago

San Jose, CA

10,090 (Firm)

Marcmary

Thanks for the heads up. I saw this too and thought it was very strange...

We have quite a few scammers here in the bay area. Another guy just tried to sell a RFM for $2700 that turned out to be a scam 2 weeks ago.

#5474 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Yes, I looked at mine tonight. My right (gauntlet) ramp has connectors labeled “left exit opto” and the adjoining connector is labeled “center exit opto” so obviously they get mislabeled at the factory, so pull the playfield forward and trace them out.
[quoted image]

that’s a picture of the spot i was thinking of swapping mine. the ones from the right ramp opto are tagged ‘opto left ramp exit -55’ and the ones from the left ramp opto are tagged ‘opto left ramp exit -54’. i was thinking of swapping -54 and -55 but i can’t unplug them because i can’t get the little locks pushed in! do i need some kind of molex tool or something?

#5475 3 years ago
Quoted from pineal:

that’s a picture of the spot i was thinking of swapping mine. the ones from the right ramp opto are tagged ‘opto left ramp exit -55’ and the ones from the left ramp opto are tagged ‘opto left ramp exit -54’. i was thinking of swapping -54 and -55 but i can’t unplug them because i can’t get the little locks pushed in! do i need some kind of molex tool or something?

Wiggle the white plastic connectors as you pull on them and they will come apart. I don't think there are any locks on those 3 pin connectors.

#5476 3 years ago

Subscribing, as I just ordered mine.

What do you guys think about mandatory mods on this machine (pro). I already got ordered/in stock:
- sheet of PDI glass
- JBL Stage 810 woofer
- Convolux
- Shaker motor
- Illuminated speaker rings
- Mirror blades
- Illuminated flipper buttons
- Trough lighting (must see if this is necesarry)
- Transparent silicone rubbers and post rubbers (will experiment with different colors)
- Some strategic leds (I always do a color/white combo under the slingshot and outlane plastics)
- The droptarget bank on the left will be changed with transparent drop targets and illuminated from the back.

Am searching for some action figures to add as well.

That's a whole list, I know. But which do you prefer that is not on the list. I think avengers is such a machine you can keep adding mods without overdoing it or break down the authenticity of the game.

#5477 3 years ago
Quoted from HarrieD:

- Some strategic leds (

You can forget about adding them to new games !

#5478 3 years ago
Quoted from Dokkaebi:

Just got my premium today. Any adjustments for the black widow ramp airballs that hit the plastic on the entrance?

I'm working on a fix

#5479 3 years ago
Quoted from RikV:

Pulled the glass and yep...CONVEX, how bad is it? See pic...this is with a straight edge pressed down on the right side of the playfield looking at how far the straight edge is lifted on the left side of the playfield. Looks like ~4-5 mm over 380 mm (0.2 inches over 15 inches) maybe more. This is definitely enough to notice by observing ball travel (like a magnet toward the outlanes). Anyone else have this problem? I guess I need to get a hold of distro/Stern on this? (don't tell me I'm using a Chinese ruler, checked it on the jointer, it's flat ) Anyone know the flatness spec for Stern playfields?[quoted image]

This also has been noticed recently on a 2020-run Star Trek Pro, and a brand new LZ Pro. Get in touch with Distro asap.

#5480 3 years ago
Quoted from Onwallst:

Wow that will feed the outlanes more. Contact them immediately. I feel for you.

Yes I guess the sign is they never posted and recently joined in the last 18 months. I feel bad for the new guys as they have to build their reputation up due to scammers. We do too much bank wires and PayPal friends and family I guess on pinside. To much trust based on reputation. Also not letting others discuss your ad is a red flag.

#5481 3 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

I'm working on a fix

Let me know when you finish that fix I'll buy both the CM and BW ramp fixes.

#5482 3 years ago
Quoted from Dokkaebi:

Let me know when you finish that fix I'll buy both the CM and BW ramp fixes.

I would think a plastic that just comes out further would do it. At least on mine it's hitting the edge of the plastic whenever it gets rejected. If I had a laser cutter I'd give it a shot.

#5483 3 years ago
Quoted from atrainn:

I would think a plastic that just comes out further would do it. At least on mine it's hitting the edge of the plastic whenever it gets rejected. If I had a laser cutter I'd give it a shot.

Yeah that's pretty much the idea....I'll dress it up with her emblem or something

#5484 3 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Yeah that's pretty much the idea....I'll dress it up with her emblem or something

I'm happy to be a test subject if you come up with something

#5485 3 years ago
Quoted from atrainn:

I'm happy to be a test subject if you come up with something

tumblr_5c4fcd64221d4101eb217439ee476041_bbad4f4b_540.giftumblr_5c4fcd64221d4101eb217439ee476041_bbad4f4b_540.gif
#5486 3 years ago
Quoted from Dokkaebi:

This is a very rare occurrence on my premium, but I may just add an additional spacer to provide a little more height to the plastic at the entrance and see if that helps.

#5487 3 years ago
Quoted from RikV:

holy crap, that is A LOT. As i remember, stern wants you to put some coins under the ruler to see how bad it is. also make an image of the whole ruler.
You also can notice a 1-2mm warped playfield. The outlanes are feeling magnetic in this case.

#5488 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

This is a very rare occurrence on my premium, but I may just add an additional spacer to provide a little more height to the plastic at the entrance and see if that helps.

I get a ton of BW ramp rejects after a good clean/wax and new balls on my Premium. After 50 or so games the rejects aren't as common.

#5489 3 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

That Wonka at #1 is a glitch. It was ranked like 31st a couple days ago.

I reached out to the admins previously trying to get an answer why grouped games aren't rated based on a simple weighted scale (sum of: {rating x number of ratings for each machine in a group} / sum of: {total number of ratings for all machines in that group}), but never got a response. The current rating just takes whichever machine has the highest rating in the group and applies that to the group rank as a whole. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense for me (when they are grouped, individually it would). Wonka "CE" got 26 ratings from new owners, so that high rating gave it the number 1 spot for this week

#5490 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

holy crap, that is A LOT. As i remember, stern wants you to put some coins under the ruler to see how bad it is. also make an image of the whole ruler.
You also can notice a 1-2mm warped playfield. The outlanes are feeling magnetic in this case.

Good idea. Here is that photo using dimes. 2+ dimes fit over the length of the 12" ruler when the ruler is near the left side of the table. Ruler doesn't travel over any inserts. I also sent a video of the ruler rocking back and forth to the distributor. It's pretty extreme, IMHO.

IMG_9517 1 (resized).jpgIMG_9517 1 (resized).jpg
#5491 3 years ago

...and here is the whole ruler shot...

IMG_9519_r=crop (resized).jpgIMG_9519_r=crop (resized).jpg
#5492 3 years ago
Quoted from RikV:

...and here is the whole ruler shot...[quoted image]

That sucks unless you're an Orbiter fan!

#5493 3 years ago

We got a STLE back in the day with a bow not quite as bad as that one. Stern replaced it with a wired playfield. That is not a cosmetic defect, it actually breaks the game, making it unplayable. You should get a wired playfield replacement. They're pretty easy to swap with another person assisting.

#5494 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

We got a STLE back in the day with a bow not quite as bad as that one. Stern replaced it with a wired playfield. That is not a cosmetic defect, it actually breaks the game, making it unplayable. You should get a wired playfield replacement. They're pretty easy to swap with another person assisting.

yeah, get a populated PF or you have to rebuild the hole thing... this can easily take 20 hrs+ of work

#5495 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Wiggle the white plastic connectors as you pull on them and they will come apart. I don't think there are any locks on those 3 pin connectors.

Ok done. 5 minute fix to correct the factory mix up of the left and right ramp exit optos. btw stern confirmed this method of swapping leads at the first molex from the opto. no need to switch the power leads. i marked the opto connectors with a sharpie, ‘R’ and ‘L’, for future reference. i confirmed in test mode then did a quick play test. after just one game i can already tell it is going to be easier and more satisfying, lol. which is great because i was already thinking it was pretty fun, and a very sweet shooter!

edit: added context of what was being fixed

#5496 3 years ago

For anyone, er everyone, having trouble with Stern's crappy auto-plunger not making it up the ramp, I solved this issue on mine and it was bad.

So, first advice: Do not try to line up the forks so they both touch the ball exactly. This won't work. In fact, doing this will drop your ramp-make rate to near 0. The way this mech works is a mess - what happens when Stern goes cheap on everything (compare to the auto plunger on LOTR to see what I mean).

Record your auto plunger with your phone in high speed (slow mo) mode and you'll likely see it takes a hard left after its plunged and then tries to go straight. Even with the forks perfectly aligned to the ball right down to the atomic level.

Instead, grab a pair of plyers and bend the right fork so it's perfectly straight (on mine, its actually bent a little outward at optimal setting, as crazy as that sounds), now gradually tweak the left fork as outward as it can go until its either pointed straight (it's usually bent to the right at the factory) or the ball is resting JUST above the manual plunger tip - this is how you get the torque you want.

Now, drop a ball in the shooter lane and watch. Doesn't make it? Turn the left fork inward a tad. Continue repeating this until your ball is making it over 100% of the time. The sound the auto-plunger makes is unique when you get it right. Its a solid thunk sound. When adjusted correctly, the ball easily makes it up the ramp 100% of the time without fail. It can be done on every copy of this machine. Try it, the auto-plunger mech is quite difficult to break.

EDIT: Attached a photo of mine at rest so you can see what I mean a little better. Notice the right fork doesn't touch the ball at all and the forks hold the ball -just- above the shooter tip. Having the ball sit this far back gives you much more torque on both manual and auto plunged shots.

PXL_20210226_221429207 (resized).jpgPXL_20210226_221429207 (resized).jpg
#5497 3 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

For anyone, er everyone, having trouble with Stern's crappy auto-plunger not making it up the ramp, I solved this issue on mine and it was bad.
So, first advice: Do not try to line up the forks so they both touch the ball exactly. This won't work. In fact, doing this will drop your ramp-make rate to near 0. The way this mech works is a mess - what happens when Stern goes cheap on everything (compare to the auto plunger on LOTR to see what I mean).
Record your auto plunger with your phone in high speed (slow mo) mode and you'll likely see it takes a hard left after its plunged and then tries to go straight. Even with the forks perfectly aligned to the ball right down to the atomic level.
Instead, grab a pair of plyers and bend the right fork so it's perfectly straight (on mine, its actually bent a little outward at optimal setting, as crazy as that sounds), now gradually tweak the left fork as outward as it can go until its either pointed straight (it's usually bent to the right at the factory) or the ball is resting JUST above the manual plunger tip - this is how you get the torque you want.
Now, drop a ball in the shooter lane and watch. Doesn't make it? Turn the left fork inward a tad. Continue repeating this until your ball is making it over 100% of the time. The sound the auto-plunger makes is unique when you get it right. Its a solid thunk sound. When adjusted correctly, the ball easily makes it up the ramp 100% of the time without fail. It can be done on every copy of this machine. Try it, the auto-plunger mech is quite difficult to break.
EDIT: Attached a photo of mine at rest so you can see what I mean a little better. Notice the right fork doesn't touch the ball at all and the forks hold the ball -just- above the shooter tip. Having the ball sit this far back gives you much more torque on both manual and auto plunged shots.[quoted image]

I also saw this happening as i was messing around with the fork. But since the general advice is to center it, i thought "it cant be right". I guess i'll give it another try again. also the manual plunger is a big bonus, i do not understand why the tip is so far away from the ball by factory- already removed a washer to gain more length. It feels unsatisfying to shoot the manual plunger and nearly impossible to make the secret skill shot because of the big gap. Your shooter lane looks worn down already. thanks for sharing your experience.

#5498 3 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

EDIT: Attached a photo of mine at rest so you can see what I mean a little better. Notice the right fork doesn't touch the ball at all and the forks hold the ball -just- above the shooter tip. Having the ball sit this far back gives you much more torque on both manual and auto plunged shots.[quoted image]

Thanks, I'll give this a try tonight after work!

#5499 3 years ago

I've got an odd one - installed my Cliffy's with no problem today, than than a new goofy glitch. My autolauncher now has a 3-4 second delay before launching a ball that gets kicked up during play. Anyone else run into this? I'm assuming the shooter eject protectors are messing with the switch in the launch lane?

#5500 3 years ago

Topper is here,

Quality is below average
Gem lenses are washed out
Programming is better than expected.

I had a for sale listing ready to go. $30 over what i paid for FedEx ground, but i played another game and I THINK i like it up there. It is programmed well into the code and it basically adds an element like under cab lights or backbox lights do. Its overpriced but it does interact well after trying it for just too games.

021BCD25-2300-48BF-ACE0-79EB805FB146 (resized).jpeg021BCD25-2300-48BF-ACE0-79EB805FB146 (resized).jpegE2A136F3-2A57-4B66-98A9-158CBE848F1A (resized).jpegE2A136F3-2A57-4B66-98A9-158CBE848F1A (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Sarasota, FL
$ 16.00
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rockville, MD
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 19.00
$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Trade
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.50
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,777 posts in this topic. You are on page 110 of 256.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/110 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.