04.jpg
03.jpg
02.jpg
01.jpg
IMG_1031 (resized).JPG
IMG_3864 (resized).jpg
36863FBC-80B4-44C0-BAA5-628E16C6A2D9 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 109 of 255.
#5401 3 years ago

Pops increase the value, mini loop (hawkeye shot) qualifies it, thru pops (captain america shot) collects.

Or what I do, flail around randomly and get it whenever.

Quoted from eyeguy123:

This is my first New game purchase and I have been very happy. I find it challenging yet entertaining. I have only earned 2 gems in a game so far, so have a lot of improving. Question, how do you earn the Shied bonus?

#5402 3 years ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

Or what I do, flail around randomly and get it whenever.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#5403 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I'm sorry, but anyone who says AIQ has no depth and is one dimensional simply does not understand the rules. This guy is obviously unhappy with his game and posts negative comments about it all the time saying it is poorly designed, unfairly difficult, and now shallow. I get it, we all have our opinions, but he keeps slamming the game and posting this stuff as fact when pretty much everyone that has actually played the game would say the opposite. I honestly think the dude needs to sell the game and buy something that he will enjoy. It's obviously not for him, and that's ok. Not every game is going to please everyone.

Bro - I don't get into Pinside debates because it's 6 year old stuff, so I'm DMing you a response to this. Suffice to say for the OP who asked about the game and whom I answered honestly, Avengers is a new game and is ranked below Maiden and next to Deadpool on the Top 100. By year end, it will be several spots below Deadpool as the newness wears off. That's all of Pinside talking, not just me.

#5404 3 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

Bro - I don't get into Pinside debates because it's 6 year old stuff, so I'm DMing you a response to this. Suffice to say for the OP who asked about the game and whom I answered honestly, Avengers is a new game and is ranked below Maiden and next to Deadpool on the Top 100. By year end, it will be several spots below Deadpool as the newness wears off. That's all of Pinside talking, not just me.

Wouldn't AIQ get better with full code/callouts/music? Doesn't make much sense that it would fall further down the top 100.

Regardless, the top 100 doesn't really have any significance or importance to me if #Wonka is rated #1...

#5405 3 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Wouldn't AIQ get better with full code/callouts/music? Doesn't make much sense that it would fall further down the top 100.

Regardless, the top 100 doesn't really have any significance or importance to me if #Wonka is rated #1...

Typically, new games start out hot and then fall over time as the fanboy hype wears off. Avengers went from #1 to #8 to #13. Sure it's possible that it moves up - Metallica's code was pretty iffy when it first came out but the Crank It Up Modes drastically improved the game and made it much deeper and fun - but code can't fix the physical issues with the game - you always want to give your customer the option to set the difficulty how they see fit and Avengers removes the ability to do that at the outlanes. That's the reason novice players don't warm up to it.

That Wonka at #1 is a glitch. It was ranked like 31st a couple days ago.

#5406 3 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

Hey man, whatever. I'm not debating anything with you, just calling out blatant inaccuracies when you claim the game is poorly designed, unfairly difficult, and has shallow code. Your definition of depth is WAY different than most if you think games like DP are deeper than AIQ just because it took you longer to beat. I honestly do not care if you like the game or not. I love it as is. I think the code is awesome and the playfield is relatively safe and a long player compared to many games. You think the opposite. We are all entitled to our opinion. I just do not think it's right to tell people asking about the code that it is shallow and one dimensional, when it literally is not.

No ill will intended. It's just pinball.

#5407 3 years ago

Yeah I think the game is tons of fun, challenging, and complex.....but it's not deep. Start a mode, win it or lose it, move on to the next mode. The modes aren't very different from one another.
Soul Gem is unique, sure. The Black Order multiball breaks things up a bit. But don't confuse rule complexity and the tons of paths to the finish as depth.

#5408 3 years ago

This is easily the best shooting Elwin game thus far. Really enjoying it so far.

#5409 3 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

Yeah I think the game is tons of fun, challenging, and complex.....but it's not deep. Start a mode, win it or lose it, move on to the next mode. The modes aren't very different from one another.
Soul Gem is unique, sure. The Black Order multiball breaks things up a bit. But don't confuse rule complexity and the tons of paths to the finish as depth.

Are you sure you are playing AIQ? The modes are totally different from each other and would like to know what your definition of a deep game is. I don't think Elwin is capable of not making a deep game and many buy his games just for this reason.

#5410 3 years ago

I don’t understand why the bank target rewards need to change from game to game? Maybe they could add a setting so you can keep them the same from game to game, and then I could remember which ones light a portal lock, extra ball etc... I think the bank target rewards are a great feature, but having to trap up every time I want to see the order kills the flow of the game for me. Does anyone else feel this way?

#5411 3 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

I don’t understand why the bank target rewards need to change from game to game? Maybe they could add a setting so you can keep them the same from game to game, and then I could remember which ones light a portal lock, extra ball etc... I think the bank target rewards are a great feature, but having to trap up every time I want to see the order kills the flow of the game for me. Does anyone else feel this way?

I don't mind it changing, but it would be nice if the grid info screen was a part of the default screen instead of having to trap up and wait to see what is what. They have so much real estate on the LCD screens now that I think could be used more efficiently while still being entertaining. That's not just an AIQ thing, I think most Sterns could be a bit better at this. Hard to balance getting the info on there without being cluttered though.

#5412 3 years ago

Saw a bunch of posts and figured there might be some cool glove mod or something.......game kicks ass, and I still really, really enjoy playing it. Guess I missed all the "justified hate" stuff.

Crazy......

#5413 3 years ago

Well I got annoyed enough by the lack of a "handle" (I realize it isn't really a handle) that I decided to model and print one since the tnuts are there. Not the best, but it works and didn't immediately break.

I threw it on thingiverse in case anyone wants to print one: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4774832

PXL_20210225_014005147.MP (resized).jpgPXL_20210225_014005147.MP (resized).jpgPXL_20210225_014222805.MP (resized).jpgPXL_20210225_014222805.MP (resized).jpg

#5415 3 years ago

My AIQ mods are done. I am pretty happy. I’ve got figures on all the major shots without, in my opinion, overwhelming the play field. It only took about $200 of Avenger ornaments and toys - many of which met the hacksaw…

Now to finish the audio and video code…

EDDE746B-2821-444B-A799-3705BF419ACD (resized).jpegEDDE746B-2821-444B-A799-3705BF419ACD (resized).jpeg611AF934-5F64-4B41-B2A0-81DF6F165325 (resized).jpeg611AF934-5F64-4B41-B2A0-81DF6F165325 (resized).jpeg0F2920B4-E3F3-44CC-9AB1-8FC452E91716 (resized).jpeg0F2920B4-E3F3-44CC-9AB1-8FC452E91716 (resized).jpegB8AA385A-5321-4A91-AB9A-DCB392C21700 (resized).jpegB8AA385A-5321-4A91-AB9A-DCB392C21700 (resized).jpegDA014904-F92D-42EE-8367-9FC5A457A7E8 (resized).jpegDA014904-F92D-42EE-8367-9FC5A457A7E8 (resized).jpeg25083603-8F8E-4C27-8D96-2D5113D2C681 (resized).jpeg25083603-8F8E-4C27-8D96-2D5113D2C681 (resized).jpegC42CC760-A90C-40FD-91CA-E400A81B7D76 (resized).jpegC42CC760-A90C-40FD-91CA-E400A81B7D76 (resized).jpeg1E82074F-8EC9-4D50-AE55-D2B243002557 (resized).jpeg1E82074F-8EC9-4D50-AE55-D2B243002557 (resized).jpegF50EDC76-7AEA-4BAE-8AF7-DFE0890778DF (resized).jpegF50EDC76-7AEA-4BAE-8AF7-DFE0890778DF (resized).jpeg1423D741-DA0F-4A95-81AE-6E1AF2788287 (resized).jpeg1423D741-DA0F-4A95-81AE-6E1AF2788287 (resized).jpeg53E88EA4-DC94-47B8-9E7C-76E1A4130470 (resized).jpeg53E88EA4-DC94-47B8-9E7C-76E1A4130470 (resized).jpeg70C7F944-661B-494B-8AE1-FD7A0CADBD35 (resized).jpeg70C7F944-661B-494B-8AE1-FD7A0CADBD35 (resized).jpegAEE0CEF0-1520-47C5-872E-4970A503FA29 (resized).jpegAEE0CEF0-1520-47C5-872E-4970A503FA29 (resized).jpeg8AB9FDC4-43A7-4086-BE2C-39B148904395 (resized).jpeg8AB9FDC4-43A7-4086-BE2C-39B148904395 (resized).jpegDFE0743B-A65C-4258-9A67-CDC23F425EBA (resized).jpegDFE0743B-A65C-4258-9A67-CDC23F425EBA (resized).jpegCB8D7E64-C8AE-4314-AEC7-B60C458C3F43 (resized).jpegCB8D7E64-C8AE-4314-AEC7-B60C458C3F43 (resized).jpegF62EA146-A897-4D76-8717-3326C674064B (resized).jpegF62EA146-A897-4D76-8717-3326C674064B (resized).jpeg
#5416 3 years ago
Quoted from lockeness:

My AIQ mods are done. I am pretty happy. I’ve got figures on all the major shots without, in my opinion, overwhelming the play field.

I think it looks pretty good! Haven’t been a fan of the figures generally but I think you’ve placed them well, cutting Vision was clever for sizing and his super power....and the Ant Man figures kick ass! That’s also great idea done well. It’s as good as the Pym building mod, which I didn’t think would be equaled for that shot.

Nice and thanks for sharing!

#5417 3 years ago
Quoted from lockeness:

My AIQ mods are done. I am pretty happy. I’ve got figures on all the major shots without, in my opinion, overwhelming the play field. It only took about $200 of Avenger ornaments and toys - many of which met the hacksaw…
Now to finish the audio and video code…[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great with the way you laid everything out with each Avenger. Really interested in what your working on with the audio and video code. Would love to see and hear anything cool like that added to this game.

#5418 3 years ago

time gem quest complete. collect gem lit on right ramp. i hit the shot at least a dozen times but the post never went up and gem never collected. is there something else i was supposed to do? when i was hitting the shot the white combo arrow lit on the right ramp so i think the opto is ok, plus opto works fine in test mode. is there some other shot that needs to be hit to collect the gem?

#5419 3 years ago
Quoted from pineal:

time gem quest complete. collect gem lit on right ramp. i hit the shot at least a dozen times but the post never went up and gem never collected. is there something else i was supposed to do? when i was hitting the shot the white combo arrow lit on the right ramp so i think the opto is ok, plus opto works fine in test mode. is there some other shot that needs to be hit to collect the gem?

Maybe collect gem was lit because you hit the change gem at Antman with the mode still active.

#5420 3 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Maybe collect gem was lit because you hit the change gem at Antman with the mode still active.

thanks for responding. it was the only quest i completed. would change gem still happen if i didn’t have any gems collected? in normal circumstances is a shot up the right ramp all it takes to collect a gem?

#5421 3 years ago
Quoted from pineal:

thanks for responding. it was the only quest i completed. would change gem still happen if i didn’t have any gems collected? in normal circumstances is a shot up the right ramp all it takes to collect a gem?

Generally the only time collect gem won't register is if there is another mode running, like multiball or super whatever. Does the up-post work in test?

#5422 3 years ago
Quoted from Sly_Old_Devil:

Generally the only time collect gem won't register is if there is another mode running, like multiball or super whatever. Does the up-post work in test?

yup, post works fine in test. i’m still pretty new to the game so guess it’s possible something else was running and i wasn’t aware of it. it just did it again though, this time with power gem. i hit the right ramp a few times after the collect light was lit and nothing. then i hit the center ramp and all of a sudden it said i collected the gem. no post though.

#5423 3 years ago

Quick question... I have had my AIQ pro for six weeks and the rubber on my upper flipper is already falling off. Is that normal? Or should I contact stern to get a replacement. I know that these things will happen over time, but I only have about 1,000 plays on the table so far. I don't think anything should be falling apart.

#5424 3 years ago
Quoted from pineal:

Double check in switch test mode that the switches for the right (gauntlet) ramp are registering properly and are not accidentally switched with another ramp.

#5425 3 years ago
Quoted from FightCave:

Quick question... I have had my AIQ pro for six weeks and the rubber on my upper flipper is already falling off. Is that normal? Or should I contact stern to get a replacement. I know that these things will happen over time, but I only have about 1,000 plays on the table so far. I don't think anything should be falling apart.

Yeah that upper flipper rubber takes a beating. 1000 plays is actually pretty long in my experience. They are pretty cheap and you should have some spares on hand. They are considered a consumable so I would be surprised if Stern would replace.

I like Pinball Life "Perfect Play" rubber rings, but for longest lasting for that upper flipper, the "SuperBands" will take the beating better, but are very hard to install because they are stiff. Putting them in hot water helps.

#5426 3 years ago

Battle Royale Challenge - Snuck in under 2 minutes!

IMG_0091 (resized).JPGIMG_0091 (resized).JPG
#5427 3 years ago
Quoted from FightCave:

I don't think anything should be falling apart.

Quoted from awesome1:

the "SuperBands" will take the beating better, but are very hard to install because they are stiff. Putting them in hot water helps.

yeah, superbands are the way to go with any high impact rubbers/posts etc. That and the upper mini flipper rubber on maiden will break prematurely if you use regular ones. I wouldn't use them on the bottom two flippers, because they feel a little dead, but they have a place. They are a little more expensive, but easily last 10 times as long.

#5428 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Double check in switch test mode that the switches for the right (gauntlet) ramp are registering properly and are not accidentally switched with another ramp.

Yes there have been a few instances, with pinsiders AIQs, where the BW and Gem ramp optos were swapped around (even labeled incorrectly). Take pics and swap the connectors under the playfield...it should be easy enough to work out and I think there are a few pics in this thread, look under key posts first...good luck.

#5429 3 years ago
Quoted from lockeness:

My AIQ mods are done. I am pretty happy. I’ve got figures on all the major shots without, in my opinion, overwhelming the play field.

What happened to the pinky side of the infinity gauntlet?

#5430 3 years ago

I blinged out my AIQ! Yellow Titans, Cliffy’s throughout, 2 key Mezel mods in back left, waxed the playfield. Still need to install the Stern side armor and side blades, maybe this weekend!

5133ED3B-9B28-4DD4-AB70-BB8008DCD0AB (resized).jpeg5133ED3B-9B28-4DD4-AB70-BB8008DCD0AB (resized).jpeg

#5431 3 years ago
Quoted from pineal:

yup, post works fine in test. i’m still pretty new to the game so guess it’s possible something else was running and i wasn’t aware of it. it just did it again though, this time with power gem. i hit the right ramp a few times after the collect light was lit and nothing. then i hit the center ramp and all of a sudden it said i collected the gem. no post though.

You have a premium, right?Maybe the connectors under the pf for those two optics are switched? A few early builds seemed to have this issue. Once the “collect gem” is lit at the gauntlet ramp, making that shot should always trigger the post.

I suggest taking off the glass, going to the switch test and verifying that the ramps are registering correctly.

#5432 3 years ago
Quoted from Eightball88:

You have a premium, right?Maybe the connectors under the pf for those two optics are switched? A few early builds seemed to have this issue. Once the “collect gem” is lit at the gauntlet ramp, making that shot should always trigger the post.
I suggest taking off the glass, going to the switch test and verifying that the ramps are registering correctly.

Quoted from Eightball88:

Oops, I should have read on before posting the same advice!

#5433 3 years ago
Quoted from lockeness:

Now to finish the audio and video code…[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

The nerd in me is yelling "how can there be a Tesseract if Thanos has the gems?"

#5434 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I have no idea. I did not do anything. Is it not supposed to be like that?

#5435 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

The nerd in me is yelling "how can there be a Tesseract if Thanos has the gems?"

Truth!

#5436 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Yeah I saw that ages ago, bugged the hell of me, it’s an easy design, quick cash grab mod so accuracy isn’t really a priority.

#5437 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Quoted from lockeness:

I have no idea. I did not do anything. Is it not supposed to be like that?

I think it's just the angle of the pics and a plastic is in front of the gauntlet, making it look like part of the gauntlet is missing...

#5438 3 years ago
Quoted from atrainn:

Well I got annoyed enough by the lack of a "handle" (I realize it isn't really a handle) that I decided to model and print one since the tnuts are there. Not the best, but it works and didn't immediately break.
I threw it on thingiverse in case anyone wants to print one: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4774832
[quoted image][quoted image]

I tweaked the handle a bit and added iqhandle-v2.stl to the thingiverse page. This is a bit shorter and slopes down slightly. I didn't like how close the top of v1 is to the cabinet, instead of 1/8 inch clearance it now has around half an inch. After testing this a dozen or so times I don't really think a version with extra support is needed. It's not lifting much weight at all and seems very sturdy at 30% infill.

Pic of v2:

PXL_20210225_162836916.MP (resized).jpgPXL_20210225_162836916.MP (resized).jpg
#5439 3 years ago

Little shout out to Chris aka Mr_Tantrum for these flipper toppers, super cool guy who made sure the designs where exactly what I wanted and the quality is brilliant, highly recommend Chris and his flipper toppers.

8448D178-1077-4696-9ABA-1163CF52CFBC (resized).jpeg8448D178-1077-4696-9ABA-1163CF52CFBC (resized).jpeg
#5440 3 years ago

Regarding the plunger issues. I definitely can say that it gets worse during gameplay.
At the start its at 20/20 and after 1 hour its like 4/20. Very frustrating in soul gem mode.
I dont know what is wrong with this game or with the coils but everything feels not responsive and tight... its like playing with wet fries. Did Stern changed something on their coils after JP?

Another cooling kit for the auto plunger? No thanks. What else i have to do to dial this game in? CM-Ramp fix, constant PF cleaning, cooling kit, plunger re-aligning and shooter lane lego hack. I geuss I have to take more slowmo shots of the autoplunger.

#5441 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

Regarding the plunger issues. I definitely can say that it gets worse during gameplay.
At the start its at 20/20 and after 1 hour its like 4/20. Very frustrating in soul gem mode.
I dont know what is wrong with this game or with the coils but everything feels not responsive and tight... its like playing with wet fries. Did Stern changed something on their coils after JP?
Another cooling kit for the auto plunger? No thanks. What else i have to do to dial this game in? CM-Ramp fix, constant PF cleaning, cooling kit, plunger re-aligning and shooter lane lego hack. I geuss I have to take more slowmo shots of the autoplunger.

Do you have any mylar or protectors in your shooter lane? I put piece of mylar down on mine and had to remove it because ball would not make it all the way around.

#5442 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

I have tried everything to get my auto plunger to work, nothing has fixed my problem either.

#5443 3 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

I have tried everything to get my auto plunger to work, nothing has fixed my problem either.

Ditto. Its incredibly frustrating. It makes the game, and soul gem in particular, significantly harder and less fun.

#5444 3 years ago

I have resorted to manual plunging everything outside of multiball.

#5445 3 years ago

I also have messed around a bit with the auto plunger and haven't had permanent success. I try to manual plunge most of the time, but it also runs into problems from time to time.

#5446 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Quoted from Eightball88:

[eye roll]. Yes this is exactly what it is. Test mode confirms activation of left ramp exit when i pass the ball through the opto on the RIGHT ramp, and right ramp exit when i pass ball through opto on the LEFT ramp.

What is the fix? Swap at the node board? first pigtail? anyone know which board? i can do my own discovery so just asking in case someone knows off the top of their head.

btw born on date of this prem is 5 feb... if this is a known issue it hasn’t been rectified as of pretty recently

thanks for the help awesome1 and Eightball88

#5447 3 years ago
Quoted from pineal:

[eye roll]. Yes this is exactly what it is. Test mode confirms activation of left ramp exit when i pass the ball through the opto on the RIGHT ramp, and right ramp exit when i pass ball through opto on the LEFT ramp.
What is the fix? Swap at the node board? first pigtail? anyone know which board? i can do my own discovery so just asking in case someone knows off the top of their head.
btw born on date of this prem is 5 feb... if this is a known issue it hasn’t been rectified as of pretty recently
thanks for the help awesome1 and eightball88

Glad you were able to confirm the problem.

I would think changing at the node board would be easiest, but I haven't had to do it myself yet.

According to the schematic it looks like Node 9, Connector CN 10, pins 5 & 6 need to be swapped.

EDIT:
Looks like you need to switch # 41 & # 58. Node 9, Connector CN 10, pins 5 & 7/8/9 and CN12 pin 3 &10.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#5448 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Glad you were able to confirm the problem.
I would think changing at the node board would be easiest, but I haven't had to do it myself yet.
According to the schematic it looks like Node 9, Connector CN 10, pins 5 & 6 need to be swapped.[quoted image]

beauty. thank you sir!

#5449 3 years ago
Quoted from pineal:

beauty. thank you sir!

Update... you need to switch # 41 & # 58.

Node 9, Connector CN 10, pins 5 & 7/8/9 and CN12 pin 3 &10.

Capture2 (resized).JPGCapture2 (resized).JPGCapture3 (resized).JPGCapture3 (resized).JPG
#5450 3 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Do you have any mylar or protectors in your shooter lane? I put piece of mylar down on mine and had to remove it because ball would not make it all the way around.

Yes, i have already have removed it, even though it should protect my shooter lane. It did help, but not alot.
Further investigation with a 6k $ slomotion camera showed that the ball slightly touches the left rail next to the outlane, this leads to a slight bounce to the right, until it bricks at the right orbit.

i tried some minimal bending on the auto shooter fork, even if it was perfectly aligned beforehand. This seems to help, but its a hit and miss...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

8,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Glendora, CA
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
Modesto, CA
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 12,721 posts in this topic. You are on page 109 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/109?hl=eightball88 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.