IMG_1987 (resized).jpeg
look (resized).png
Screenshot_20240402_132312_Stern IC (resized).jpg
magnet (resized).jpg
tmold (resized).jpg
Avengers Right Orbit rattles.gif
05.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

19 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,767 posts in this topic. You are on page 101 of 256.
#5001 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Fair warning if you're considering a Tibetan Breeze kit that the Spike kit will change to the Spooky/JJP style universal design for the Spike kit brackets later this month.

Thanks @vireland. Just placed my order this morning. Had my first +600M point game today and the fade was noticeable and frustrating. It made it really hard to hit any ramp. During MBs, the balls seemed stuck in the lower part of the playfield since I couldn’t get much power behind any shot. Could have scored much higher. Just missed getting to Battle Thanos.

Looking forward to getting these installed to push to tres commas (1B).

#5002 3 years ago
Quoted from Ryancaseystudio:

Thanks vireland. Just placed my order this morning. Had my first +600M point game today and the fade was noticeable and frustrating. It made it really hard to hit any ramp. During MBs, the balls seemed stuck in the lower part of the playfield since I couldn’t get much power behind any shot. Could have scored much higher. Just missed getting to Battle Thanos.
Looking forward to getting these installed to push to tres commas (1B).

Yeah, fade is frustrating for sure. You'll definitely notice a difference once the kit is installed to keep the coils at temps below the fade threshold.

#5003 3 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

I don't currently own the game but have been watching the thread since it's launch and it is definitely on my radar. But I have to say that this is the most complete and beautiful looking one I've seen. The Thanos is a work of art and looks so much better that the plastic glove it fits perfectly in the game. This is what it should have come from the factory like. I'm sure if you sell these mods you will have them flying out of your door. Well done Sir and congrats on a beautiful game

Thank you for the kind words. Love modding good playing pins!

Next up is a Hulk mod holding a pinball. This is an older picture just for possible placement.
Oh and had to add Spiderman. I know he is not in the game but he is in the Avengers movies.

169E5A77-A9AE-4C7B-8437-971C64432FD7 (resized).jpeg169E5A77-A9AE-4C7B-8437-971C64432FD7 (resized).jpeg88DFF6F8-DD9C-41ED-B22B-DE4E988D2CDC (resized).jpeg88DFF6F8-DD9C-41ED-B22B-DE4E988D2CDC (resized).jpegF0984AD1-313E-4EDA-8C2B-E41DFB9EF8BB (resized).jpegF0984AD1-313E-4EDA-8C2B-E41DFB9EF8BB (resized).jpeg
#5004 3 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

Thank you for the kind words. Love modding good playing pins!

PiperPinball - really solid work on the mods. Can you detail out how you treated the rails? The orange and purple rails are probably the coolest thing I’ve seen on AIQ so far. Are you seeing any sort of wear on them? Thanks and keep up the great work!!!

#5005 3 years ago
Quoted from Ryancaseystudio:

piperpinball - really solid work on the mods. Can you detail out how you treated the rails? The orange and purple rails are probably the coolest thing I’ve seen on AIQ so far. Are you seeing any sort of wear on them? Thanks and keep up the great work!!!

I have games with powder coated rails for years and no wear.

#5006 3 years ago

7+7+11=24

654FBEBF-4CD4-4D30-B320-8C919A2C8069 (resized).jpeg654FBEBF-4CD4-4D30-B320-8C919A2C8069 (resized).jpeg
#5007 3 years ago
Quoted from sto:

7+7+11=24
[quoted image]

Apparently math is hard for Stern....

#5008 3 years ago
Quoted from sto:

7+7+11=24
[quoted image]

First Trophy was a participation trophy?

#5009 3 years ago

Can anyone confirm the fit of swink’s standup target bracket for AIQ’s sanctom target? I spoke with him directly to look at a solve for my air balls-he said it should fit but hadn’t received feedback from an install on our games.

#5010 3 years ago

Added small pico leds to Thanos glove and used the same wiring to connect to the game. Hard to see the leds in this picture because my phone camera is making the colors bleed.
The figures I got on Ebay. Hallmark Ornaments, make sure to confirm size. The newer ones are way to small.
Also brass plated the CM ramp. Seems to make the ball travel alot smoother. And power coated all the other ramps in the game to make them blend in better!
The LED T-molding mod is all interactive. Lock the ball on IronMan ramp and the left side turns red for 3 sec. Make then right ramp and the right side turns blue for 3 sec.
Finally when the portal opens both turn on orange for 3 sec![quoted image][quoted image]

Where do you recommend getting the micro pico LEDs in all those colors? I see some of them on amazon in a kit but missing purple and orange.

#5011 3 years ago

Just found the perfect 'mod' for the outlanes!

2021-02-08_181655.jpg2021-02-08_181655.jpg
#5012 3 years ago
Quoted from xyntec:

[quoted image]

How much?

#5013 3 years ago
Quoted from xyntec:

[quoted image]

I literally cannot fully explain how badly I've been tempted to do this

#5014 3 years ago
Quoted from dbb143:

I was exchanging all the rubbers for transparent silicone, and I couldn't resist to try a game with them on
It's definitely a game changer, and I think it's a good solution for when friends come over so they will enjoy playing more than just 1 game because it seems like nothing is happening without the balls fly out all the time. Here the record is when someone gets over 20M in 20 games
Elwin makes really nice games, but because he's such a damn good player, his games tend to be less fun for novice players...
Iron Man is favorite over both Iron Maiden and AIQ, so I think that says enough....

#5015 3 years ago
Quoted from xyntec:

I was exchanging all the rubbers for transparent silicone, and I couldn't resist to try a game with them on
It's definitely a game changer, and I think it's a good solution for when friends come over so they will enjoy playing more than just 1 game because it seems like nothing is happening without the balls fly out all the time. Here the record is when someone gets over 20M in 20 games
Elwin makes really nice games, but because he's such a damn good player, his games tend to be less fun for novice players...
Iron Man is favorite over both Iron Maiden and AIQ, so I think that says enough....

A friend of mine I helped get his first pin (Game of Thrones) set it to 10 balls until he understood the game and could keep the ball in play then gradually reduced the ball count until he got it down to 3 ball. He recently sent me a 1.3 billion score, so I think he has the hang of it now.

Lesson? Don't be afraid to crank up the balls per game if novice users will be playing. It's more fun for them.

#5016 3 years ago

Has anyone changed the settings on their slingshots?
Mine are crazy powerful and many times end in a side drain.
Anyone find a magic setting/number?

#5017 3 years ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Mine are crazy powerful and many times end in a side drain.
Anyone find a magic setting/number?

I did. So far the best way i found is to set them at 8, which is the minimum

#5018 3 years ago

mmm for some reason my game just started with guided setup, just pressed exit and tried to start a game but apparently the settings are lost because it is no longer on free play....

#5019 3 years ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Has anyone changed the settings on their slingshots? Might are crazy powerful and many times end in a side drain.
Anyone find a magic setting?

I have not changed the sling settings

Quoted from stf_dnx:

I did. So far the best way i found is to set them at 8, which is the minimum

Sometimes (maybe even most times) the issue is that the slings are too sensitive, not too strong. You can try backing off the triggering leaf switches using a switch adjustment tool so that they are less sensitive. It’s a simple but subtle adjustment that can make a big difference, and only requires taking the glass off (and the special tool, not recommended to try it with needle nose pliers!).

#5020 3 years ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

I just did the other day for the heck of it, and because at least half of my drains were from the slings shooting it back and forth until it hits an outlane. Yes, I know, nudge up to dampen side-to-side motion, but the slings were so powerful it barely mattered. Sorry, I forget what I set them to, though. 16? 18? 22? Something like that. The sling-to-outlane still happens (which is fine, that's pinball), but it's not as constant.

#5021 3 years ago
Quoted from dbb143:

Lots of us are frustrated by the bad geometry with the outlanes. The slings are positioned too high resulting in them steering balls to the outlanes. The bouncy trap up area near Antman always results in the ball bouncing off the inlane divider and out - a terrible design element. It's not "challenging" if it's going out this way 95% of the time - it's bad design. And you know this because the outlane gap is not even particular big, it's just that the design of the game fits balls there perfectly.

I've waffled with lots of ways to adjust for this without nerfing the difficulty too much, and I found removing the rubber from the lane divider (ala Deadpool) reduces side drains by just enough to feel it's more fair. I think the larger outlane adjustable post is too much of a fix, although I think we can all agree that Keith messed up in having even the easiest/default outlane settings still with a pretty wide gap. I get that he's good...I'm good...but not-good players don't find this to be fun at all. On TAF, the left outlane post can be adjusted to where a ball almost doesn't even fit through. That's too extreme, this is the opposite. Give the players more choice.

#5022 3 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

Lots of us are frustrated by the bad geometry with the outlanes. The slings are positioned too high resulting in them steering balls to the outlanes. The bouncy trap up area near Antman always results in the ball bouncing off the inlane divider and out - a terrible design element. It's not "challenging" if it's going out this way 95% of the time - it's bad design. And you know this because the outlane gap is not even particular big, it's just that the design of the game fits balls there perfectly.
I've waffled with lots of ways to adjust for this without nerfing the difficulty too much, and I found removing the rubber from the lane divider (ala Deadpool) reduces side drains by just enough to feel it's more fair. I think the larger outlane adjustable post is too much of a fix, although I think we can all agree that Keith messed up in having even the easiest/default outlane settings still with a pretty wide gap. I get that he's good...I'm good...but not-good players don't find this to be fun at all. On TAF, the left outlane post can be adjusted to where a ball almost doesn't even fit through. That's too extreme, this is the opposite. Give the players more choice.

Yes, the slings are definitely higher in relation to the outlane post than other games. Many, many cheap drains.

I also have Deadpool and going without rubbers on the outlanes was supposed to make it harder, but I tried with and without (settled on without) and it was similar number of side drains either way, but the ball reacts differently.

I still have the rubbers on my AIQ premium, but may try going without and see how I like it. I can still put up good scores (top 4 scores so far, all over 1 Billion) and make decent progress most games, but some games I put up less than a million on a ball because of the side drains...

#5023 3 years ago

First batch is ready to ship ....you've been pmed if you made the first run. The play testing I've done has made that shot so much more enjoyable and comboing it is fantastic

20210209_131546 (resized).jpg20210209_131546 (resized).jpg
#5024 3 years ago
Quoted from awesome1:

Yes, the slings are definitely higher in relation to the outlane post than other games. Many, many cheap drains.
I also have Deadpool and going without rubbers on the outlanes was supposed to make it harder, but I tried with and without (settled on without) and it was similar number of side drains either way, but the ball reacts differently.
I still have the rubbers on my AIQ premium, but may try going without and see how I like it. I can still put up good scores (top 4 scores so far, all over 1 Billion) and make decent progress most games, but some games I put up less than a million on a ball because of the side drains...

Anyone tried the outlane post mod with the larger star posts? I have them on order and was hoping it might keep a few more balls in play.

#5025 3 years ago
Quoted from dougPDX:

Anyone tried the outlane post mod with the larger star posts? I have them on order and was hoping it might keep a few more balls in play.

It definetly keeps balls in play a bit more but its not a huge change. Theres still tons of side drains and its still frustrating!

#5026 3 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

First batch is ready to ship ....you've been pmed if you made the first run. The play testing I've done has made that shot so much more enjoyable and comboing it is fantastic
[quoted image]

Send me 2 please.

-Dan

#5027 3 years ago

Send me 2 please.
-Dan

PM me...
It's the only way I can keep track of everyone

#5028 3 years ago
Quoted from dougPDX:

Agree with mbrave77 - It definetly keeps balls in play a bit more but its not a huge change. Worth it as it keeps them in play a bit, but not significant.

#5029 3 years ago

My favorite game right now!

#5030 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yes. It's due to the fact that electricity encounters more resistance to flow as heat builds up, requiring more electricity to work, making more heat, and on and on. There's a Q&A about it and a link to an online interactive demonstration about electrical resistance on the bottom of the product page here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1170-pin-monk/04203-tibetan-breeze-flipper-coil-cooling-kit-spike
It usually takes about 30-40 minutes of continuous play to start getting fade bad enough to notice. Some machines are really hot, fast, like Stranger Things and Rick and Morty (the 90 minute test temp champ so far). If you don't play continuously for 30-40 minutes, or take breaks between balls for a few minutes at a time while playing, you likely don't need to worry about it and will probably never encounter it.
I have plug and play kits for Stern Spike and Spooky machines. JJP kits are up next, then backwards to B/W machine and older Stern (LotR, I'm coming for you, and will have it out before LotR Spike hits).

Just watched a video from dead flip were this game is played for 2 hours. Did not notice any flipper fade.

#5031 3 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

Just watched a video from dead flip were this game is played for 2 hours. Did not notice any flipper fade.

How fast you get the coils hot enough to fade depends on play style, although trapping isn't as big of a problem on Sterns compared to JJP/Spooky. For ME, Avengers took a long time to get to definite fade. I think it was over two hours.

#5032 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

How fast you get the coils hot enough to fade depends on play style, although trapping isn't as big of a problem on Sterns compared to JJP/Spooky. For ME, Avengers took a long time to get to definite fade. I think it was over two hours.

Some are saying within 30 min of play.

#5033 3 years ago
Quoted from newpinbin:

Some are saying within 30 min of play.

It depends heavily on the machine (software and coils used) and the player's style. The more I test, them more I realize there's no hard line, but there may be a formula or something eventually.

Games like jjGnR and Rick and Morty get hot very fast, definitely within 30 minutes. Stranger Things also gets hot quickly. Other ones like Avengers, TMNT, and Maiden take longer - sometimes 90 minutes to 2 hours or more.

#5034 3 years ago

Had an amazing skill shot occur, would be really neat if the software devs made this into a thing.

Full plunge, flip, bounced off the top drop target and went up into the hawk eye orbit.

Prior to the new code this was actually a backwards way to get the secret skill shot (bouncing off a post rubber). Now with new code, the drop target skill shot awards and it goes into the normal game state before the ball finishes it's trip. Would be really cool if making this particular shot awarded a DOUBLE SECRET skill shot or something.

#5035 3 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

Do you really think this wasn't done on purpose? I`m sure Keith knows exactly how high he wants the slings.

#5036 3 years ago
Quoted from Sarinin:

Had an amazing skill shot occur, would be really neat if the software devs made this into a thing.
Full plunge, flip, bounced off the top drop target and went up into the hawk eye orbit.
Prior to the new code this was actually a backwards way to get the secret skill shot (bouncing off a post rubber). Now with new code, the drop target skill shot awards and it goes into the normal game state before the ball finishes it's trip. Would be really cool if making this particular shot awarded a DOUBLE SECRET skill shot or something.

Hmm...I think you can still get the secret skill shot as I did something similar the other day. I'm not sure what I bounced off of, but I think it was the post above the drops. I am pretty sure actually hitting the top drop target (or any other switch for that matter) cancels all skill shots. Keep in mind the drop target skill shot is only awarded from the center drop, not the others alone. So in your scenario above, hitting the top drop target would have cancelled all skill shots, which is why you weren't awarded the secret.

#5037 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Hmm...I think you can still get the secret skill shot as I did something similar the other day. I'm not sure what I bounced off of, but I think it was the post above the drops. I am pretty sure actually hitting the top drop target (or any other switch for that matter) cancels all skill shots. Keep in mind the drop target skill shot is only awarded from the center drop, not the others alone. So in your scenario above, hitting the top drop target would have cancelled all skill shots, which is why you weren't awarded the secret.

Hmmmm I have made (and been awarded) the secret skill shot this way several times (ie banked off the top drop target into the upper loop). I am talking about the skill shot that awards a portal lock. I go for the target skill shot more often now for precisely this reason!

I tend to only try the tower skill shot when it is also lit for a lock, and\or I am close to soul gem and want the mystery shot lit. I am hoping future code updates introduce a second award after you’ve made it once, instead of just a few points and more ball save time.

There are any number of secret and ultra secret skill shots possible with this layout (heck, maybe they are in there but we haven’t found them all yet). For example, soft plunge then hit hulk shot.

#5038 3 years ago
Quoted from Eightball88:

Hmmmm I have made (and been awarded) the secret skill shot this way several times (ie banked off the top drop target into the upper loop). I am talking about the skill shot that awards a portal lock. I go for the target skill shot more often now for precisely this reason!
I tend to only try the tower skill shot when it is also lit for a lock, and\or I am close to soul gem and want the mystery shot lit. I am hoping future code updates introduce a second award after you’ve made it once, instead of just a few points and more ball save time.
There are any number of secret and ultra secret skill shots possible with this layout (heck, maybe they are in there but we haven’t found them all yet). For example, soft plunge then hit hulk shot.

It's definitely possible that I'm wrong and the secret skill shot doesn't cancel out after the first switch hit like I thought. It just always seems for me that if I miss my first try, it's over. So yeah...I could be wrong.

#5039 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

It's definitely possible that I'm wrong and the secret skill shot doesn't cancel out after the first switch hit like I thought. It just always seems for me that if I miss my first try, it's over. So yeah...I could be wrong.

I’ll keep a closer eye on it too. Something similar can happen on the Hawkeye Challenge....if you graze the disc post on the way to hitting the target or the inner loop you still win the challenge....it looks like any other switch will result in a miss (as will a few seconds of flailing with no switch hits). If you are really lucky, you can miss the first try and still make the challenge on a second try!

#5040 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

Do you really think this wasn't done on purpose? I`m sure Keith knows exactly how high he wants the slings.

Of course it was done on purpose. And he messed up. It isn't fun. People don't find ST:TNG particularly fun for the exact same reason. JP and IMDN are fun games, that are also challenging, and neither have gaffed outlanes. Just because someone designed great games before and/or is a great pinball player does not mean they can't make mistakes. I mean, releasing a turd like LED Zeppelin was a bad idea - but Stern still did it, on purpose. In fact, most modern Stern's are shipped with design mistakes that require major intervention by the user (eg. just on this game: subway mech, spinning disk, captain marvel ramp, and so on). How about the demogorgon hole on Stranger Things? I know there is a heavy amount of designer fanboi worship on here and Keith's IMDN is a masterpiece, but this game suffers from some design flaws that will keep it from reaching IMDN-level popularity and it's OK to acknowledge that.

#5041 3 years ago
Quoted from Eightball88:

Quoted from Jediturtle:

There is defintiely a short "grace period" for the skill shots. Many times I've bounced off the drop targets up into the Hawkeye loop for the award as you guys mentioned.

I've also knocked down a target and had a quick chance to shoot at it again - hit the center down and still been awarded the Secret Skill Shot.

#5042 3 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

Of course it was done on purpose. And he messed up. It isn't fun. People don't find ST:TNG particularly fun for the exact same reason. JP and IMDN are fun games, that are also challenging, and neither have gaffed outlanes. Just because someone designed great games before and/or is a great pinball player does not mean they can't make mistakes. I mean, releasing a turd like LED Zeppelin was a bad idea - but Stern still did it, on purpose. In fact, most modern Stern's are shipped with design mistakes that require major intervention by the user (eg. just on this game: subway mech, spinning disk, captain marvel ramp, and so on). How about the demogorgon hole on Stranger Things? I know there is a heavy amount of designer fanboi worship on here and Keith's IMDN is a masterpiece, but this game suffers from some design flaws that will keep it from reaching IMDN-level popularity and it's OK to acknowledge that.

I agree on many points, however i dont think the outlanes are too bad. TMNT has a really bad left outlane.
AIQ has a very forgiving design over all, shots far in the back with nearly no risk when missing the shot and extraball gallore.
If something kills it for me, its that I'm getting no emotional connection to the game. It feels cold and cheap with loveless plastics.
...and the extreme flipper fade- flippers start to feel like sausages after 30min of gameplay.

#5043 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

I agree on many points, however i dont think the outlanes are too bad. TMNT has a really bad left outlane.
AIQ has a very forgiving design over all, shots far in the back with nearly no risk when missing the shot and extraball gallore.
If something kills it for me, its that I'm getting no emotional connection to the game. It feels cold and cheap with loveless plastics.
...and the extreme flipper fade- flippers start to feel like sausages after 30min of gameplay.

I guess it isn't so much that this game fades its flippers so much as they need to be strong all the time to hit these crazy shots, right? The marvel and black panther shots are super hard to hit on a medium strength flipper. Most games can have weak flippers and the shots are just as obtainable.

#5044 3 years ago

My game is supposed to ship from Stern on Friday. I contacted technical support to ask about the subway mechanism and the ball guides and needing to add the Cliffy protector or washers to protect the playfield.

I was told according to the production team, all premiums built will have all the latest updates. They said that spacers have been added to the rails and the subway lock assembly has been updated.

I still have several hours of work to do before I'll play the first game. My topper, game blades, and shooter rod are on back order until the end of March.

#5045 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I guess it isn't so much that this game fades its flippers so much as they need to be strong all the time to hit these crazy shots, right? The marvel and black panther shots are super hard to hit on a medium strength flipper. Most games can have weak flippers and the shots are just as obtainable.

I have PinMonk 's Flipper cooler fans on my game and there's abosutley no flipper fade at all. I even sometimes accidentally backhand the captain marvel ramp lol.

The outlanes are hungry, I agree. I find that the more comfortable and better I get with the shots, the less bad outlane drains I have.

#5046 3 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

I have vireland 's Flipper cooler fans on my game and there's abosutley no flipper fade at all. I even sometimes accidentally backhand the captain marvel ramp lol.
The outlanes are hungry, I agree. I find that the more comfortable and better I get with the shots, the less bad outlane drains I have.

I couldn’t agree more, this game would be far too easy if it weren’t for the difficult outlanes.

#5047 3 years ago

Yeah...sorry the outlanes are a bit tough, but not unfairly so and certainly not a "design flaw". That is kind of a ridiculous statement. Overall it's a fairly safe shooter with pretty long ball times compared to something like a TMNT or Iron Man or something.

#5048 3 years ago

Hey folks

Keep having a stuck ball issue with my AIQ Pro on location. A slow shot to the captain marvel lane will get really stuck in the wire gate. Ball moves fast enough to get about half way into the gate, and the metal tab that swings the gate closed just puts enough pressure on the gate to prevent the ball from going through. No amount of shaking the machine moves the ball, glass has to come off.

Anyone else have this, and is there a fix?

I'm also waiting to hear back from my distributor on this issue. I put in a warranty claim. Serious weak points on this design ...

20210131_201425 (resized).jpg20210131_201425 (resized).jpg20210131_201533 (resized).jpg20210131_201533 (resized).jpg20210131_201551 (resized).jpg20210131_201551 (resized).jpg
#5049 3 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Hey folks
Keep having a stuck ball issue with my AIQ Pro on location. A slow shot to the captain marvel lane will get really stuck in the wire gate. Ball moves fast enough to get about half way into the gate, and the metal tab that swings the gate closed just puts enough pressure on the gate to prevent the ball from going through. No amount of shaking the machine moves the ball, glass has to come off.
Anyone else have this, and is there a

smokedog - I have this issue quite a bit but usually can get it dislodged with some force. Never had to remove glass. Tipped it sideways once, so that was a little aggressive, but 99% of the time I’ve shaken it free.

#5050 3 years ago

Finally blew up this game a bit after so much frustration. Cleared just over 800mil and that was with my last ball draining right after save cleared.... Got 5 gems and fended off Thanos attacks protecting both my gems which was awesome.

What triggers the final battle with Thanos? I did all the gem quests and black order multiball. The game didnt really give me a hint as to what to do next....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

8,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Glendora, CA
€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Machine - For Sale
Modesto, CA
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
Newnan, GA
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Little Rock, AR
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,767 posts in this topic. You are on page 101 of 256.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-thread-pinsiders-assemble/page/101?hl=pinball2020 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.