• They're all puny and weak. I like Thanos!! 29 votes
    25%

(117 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9278 (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20200914-193907_Chrome (resized).jpg
Just-When-I-Think-You-Couldnt-Possibly-Be-Any-Dumber-You-Go-and-Do-Something-Like-This..-and-Totally-Redeem-Yourself-In-Dumb-and
fe02e6d86 (resized).jpg
4C2E4BEF-37C9-4E5F-9C3C-5EA72623BA38 (resized).jpeg
15926 (resized).jpeg
45E452AD-4515-4A94-B966-EAC5D6F98E30 (resized).jpeg
42B27E27-4D5B-4EF5-A5F8-FF2B7EEF0496 (resized).jpeg
20E490B8-C45F-4285-994F-65946FD5DDB8 (resized).jpeg
69B230BC-6938-44B5-94A9-35F9A342167E.png
rps20200908_145138 (resized).jpg
rps20200908_145228 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200908-081858_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
IMG_9252 (resized).JPG
ffa46a963aac7a1b72c1e808cd050a72b95068e3.gif.gif
aa6efd9d5a2f452d5f434841c7c98c6d74354c29.gif.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j85m.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#103 3 years ago

In on an LE! Must buy theme for me and with KME designing felt more than comfortable jumping in on this game!

#108 3 years ago

Yeah the pro is missing a lot imo, that captain marvel ramp alone is a must have, don’t think hitting that ramp will ever get old, gotto love Keith’s ramp designs he knows how to make a killer ramp and wireform.

Lower ball lock looks fun too and offers up some eye candy and something cool for the kids and visitors coming round to play plus I like having that VUK to make the right lane shot feel a little more interactive.

#111 3 years ago
Quoted from Brtlkat:

This happens with all new releases. Rinse and repeat.

It just appears quicker this time because the window between releases has been a lot shorter than normal, only feels like TMNT came out last week.

But NIB LEs where listed for close to 10k the other week now down to close to 9k.

#116 3 years ago
Quoted from TeamUp:

Visually the only thing that's removed is the Captain marvel ramp.
Which may be 10 tons worth of metal..lol
Plus it has the VUK attached. The pro still has a lot TO shoot and I think we're going to see that on Friday during the stream. Like I said the premium with that Captain marvel ramp is next level.
The pro still has as much to shoot AS any other pro out there right now except for maybe JP pro..IMO

I dunno that lifting spinner and subway ball lock are pretty visual and with good lighting effects should look amazing.

But the pro is still going to be fun to shoot, a second spinner is a nice addition, who doesn’t like shooting spinners!!

#118 3 years ago
Quoted from lowbeau67:

Double spinner games are numero UNO!!
I own 3 . Love rippin spinners!!

You need to get yourself an Ironman! Sterns king of spinners with 3 and they are all fun to shoot, love my Ironman!

#123 3 years ago
Quoted from ULEKstore:

Wife and I couldn't agree on which model to choose from... so... I ordered a Pro and a Premium model.
The look on her face when they show up will be priceless.
Side note: Anyone have an extra room they can rent when she boots me out of the house?! lol

You might be lucky and she just kicks you out the bed for a week or 2, but on the plus side you will be spoilt for choice, do you sleep under the pro or the premium

#185 3 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

I could understand someone not appreciating this style, but I love it. So glad they’re not trying to do too much.
Amazing artwork, kept simple. Flashy and does what it’s supposed to do. We’re not playing a movie.

Completely agree, this art style is great! Suits the theme and I like that Stern keep using different animation styles for every game and not just sticking to one fixed style.

#225 3 years ago

Any soon to be owners close to Cliffy, able to get a couple of protectors sorted for the Pym Labs scoop and shooter lane?

#230 3 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

I can't find the release schedule. Can anyone repost it? LEs, then Pros, then Premiums is what I heard...but when?

That’s what’s been said a few times previously, LE, Pro, Premium.

Guess operators aren’t buying as much while places are still closed but home buyers are proobaly in the up during and coming out of lockdowns.

#235 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

That makes sense to lock-in that LE money before JJP and Deeproot do their reveals to take potential sales away from the competition. The Pro doesn't have a direct competitor so it makes sense to run those after the LE's this time.

Is there any news on when JJP is actually going to do their reveal? I completely lost interest after that tease and the 3 months of silence.

#238 3 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

Nope, there never is.
Stern is doing a great job with this reveal. Tease the title, then a few days later GOOD pics and gameplay trailers, then a little snippet of the animations every day until you stream the premium game play, then a few days stream pro game play, then owners get their game. All within 30 days or so.
It keeps everyone that’s interested, interested. Other manufacturers should take note. It sure as hell beats hearing what a game is going to be and then nothing for months. Or seeing the game and you can’t actually own it for a year.

Yeah this has to be Sterns best release in a long time, the way they’ve rolled out the initial tease, the announcement with hi res pics and videos was great in its own right, but to then continue teasing aspects of the game like the LCD animation and the inside chat with the team on the podcast prior to the stream has been 1st rate!

#239 3 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

JJP posted a teaser then shows nothing for months. Now JJP just trolls on Facebook and tells us to buy the other games available while using GnR references.

This cracks me up everytime I read it!

JJP: go buy all our competitors games!

Pinsiders: Errr okay! TMNT ordered! AIQ ordered!... GnR? Damn no money left for that now Jack sorry.

#246 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Lol. No it wouldn't. Just the next phase to complain about.

At this point your right, at this point it needs to be a full reveal and a shipping window to customers otherwise shut up and don’t say anything until things are ready to go.

There’s just too much competition shipping pins, Stern, AP and CGC for another look what’s coming soon tease.

#250 3 years ago

New animation on Sterns Instagram and Facebook! Thanos tilt warning and tilt animations both look awesome!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE4WzS8l4W-/?igshid=1anr1l5wnq6lj

#254 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

That does look awesome but I wonder why they decided to use a different style for the characters on the LCD vs how they are shown on the playfield. I like playfield the versions that are more comic like, i.e. more "spandex-y" like vs "armor-y".[quoted image][quoted image]

Yeah I noticed thanos has a little more of the movie look in his lcd design but it looks that good I honestly don’t care, might have to tilt this game on purpose a few times too.

#296 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Dammit! How many games will i need to sell to afford the premium? Probably three. But I love my games.....first world problems much?

Sold my TMNT to my friend to fund Avengers luckily he only lives about a 3minute walk from my place

#307 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Don't tell me what to do

20E490B8-C45F-4285-994F-65946FD5DDB8 (resized).jpeg20E490B8-C45F-4285-994F-65946FD5DDB8 (resized).jpeg
#346 3 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

I suspect there may be LE's available tomorrow....

Not mine! Love everything I see so far and like all of Keith’s previous games the rules nuts but you can play through as deep or shallow as you like.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 65.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 749.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nixa, MO
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,250 (OBO)
$ 70.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 34.00
$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j85m.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-club-pinsiders-assemble-?tu=j85m and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.