• They're all puny and weak. I like Thanos!! 29 votes
    25%

(117 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9278 (resized).JPG
Screenshot_20200914-193907_Chrome (resized).jpg
Just-When-I-Think-You-Couldnt-Possibly-Be-Any-Dumber-You-Go-and-Do-Something-Like-This..-and-Totally-Redeem-Yourself-In-Dumb-and
fe02e6d86 (resized).jpg
4C2E4BEF-37C9-4E5F-9C3C-5EA72623BA38 (resized).jpeg
15926 (resized).jpeg
45E452AD-4515-4A94-B966-EAC5D6F98E30 (resized).jpeg
42B27E27-4D5B-4EF5-A5F8-FF2B7EEF0496 (resized).jpeg
20E490B8-C45F-4285-994F-65946FD5DDB8 (resized).jpeg
69B230BC-6938-44B5-94A9-35F9A342167E.png
rps20200908_145138 (resized).jpg
rps20200908_145228 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200908-081858_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
IMG_9252 (resized).JPG
ffa46a963aac7a1b72c1e808cd050a72b95068e3.gif.gif
aa6efd9d5a2f452d5f434841c7c98c6d74354c29.gif.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coolcatpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

May as well get this club started! Who is in, and beyond excited for AIQ?!

*moderator edit: owners clubs are not authorized prior to the first game shipping, this is the hype thread.

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

In before the lock!

Lol, that was fast! What model did you choose?

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

gAmEs MuSt Be ShIpPiNg To StArT a ClUb ThReAd
Grabbing a pro and can’t wait! One day I’ll get a premium if my buddy doesn’t.

I dont think theres a bad choice at all on this game. Any model is bound to be a blast. Cant wait to see the animations. Personally I hope they stick with the comic style. No movie clips. Just my personal hopes.

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from m00nmuppet:

All I know is that I want to see that cat avatar when I visit the thread....best avatar on Pinside.

LOL, that's our cat at my workplace. His name is "Nacho". Hes a cool dude.

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

They have shown some Animations and they are for sure not movie clips. Check sterns FB or instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/CErhHigF4vf/?igshid=s5qjhrw9bs3i

Thanks! I'll have a look at Sterns website. I dont have instagram.

#18 3 years ago

I'm in on an LE. Only because the wife liked the yellow. Me personally, I'd probably get the premium and choose a powder color of my own. BUT, happy wife, happy life. Right?

#30 3 years ago
Quoted from adborto:

In on an LE! Thank you Mike and Kayla at Automated.

Did automated give you an ETA on the LE models?

Quoted from ectobar:

You know you don't need an IG account right? You can still see the videos without one. The site will try to fight you after a couple clicks, but you can still see the goods. I don't have an account either but still regularly check a couple accounts. On my phone I can click a post or two and it works fine, but a third click will get you a popup. On the computer, if you right click the video and say open in a new tab, you can see the video.
https://www.instagram.com/sternpinball/

I did not know that. I'll give it a try.

Quoted from Chitownpinball:

No WAY this has movie clips dog. No way.

Great news!

#38 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Not my first, but i used to think theme was important. It's less than secondary to me.
Gameplay, callouts and music and art are all more important to me nowadays.
Last two machines for me were Walking Dead (hate the show) and Rob Zombie (hate heavy metal and hadn't heard of rob before i bought the machine).
Don't really know who avengers is, but had to have it after seeing all those ramps.

All the ramps and crazy wire forms are what got me also. I do like the Avengers movies, but I'm not a hard-core fanboy. When Stern announced the next pin would be Avengers, I kind of thought " ok, ill pass. Save my money for now." However, once I realized it was Keith on Design, and I saw the playfield, it was a must have. It just looks insane!!

#47 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

I'm officially in on an LE. Game looks packed and has some pretty cool mechs. Adding this to my "Marvel row" - Spiderman, Ironman, & X-Men!
Yellow T- molding already ordered[quoted image]

I've got some yellow T on hand, just need to measure how much. I can't believe it ships with black. Johnson city?! That will be 2 LE models within a stones throw of each other.

#53 3 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

TWD for 4200.
JJPOTC for 13000
And the fire sale has begun.

Both of those are on my wishlist! But now I'm broke for a while after committing to this AIQ beast

#63 3 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Much more likely that those players tie in to the shots on the playfield and you have to collect them to enter modes against villains.

I'm hoping this is the case. I'm fine either way, but honestly I'm not a big fan of the choose your mode before ball launch type games. I have a GOTG that plays this way. It's fun, but I just prefer to start modes/characters with the ball in play.

#64 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Home run for Stern. In for the LE paid and waiting. Very impressed can’t wait to see the animations.

I think tha animation is going to be crazy good! Marvel comics is just ripe for the picking on animations. Someone in another thread mentioned ACNC type animations, which I think would be cool.

#66 3 years ago
Quoted from Waldo:

I was screwed - had no choice. In Moab riding dirt toys with JJ when this dropped so I was coerced into an LE.

Not the worst thing you could be coerced into when alone in a remote area with another man

#71 3 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

You do know you can change that on GOTG, right?

Had no idea!!! I'll have a look into that right now.

#78 3 years ago

If this machine plays anything like Keith's previous titles, it's going to be a huge seller for Stern. We already know it's a beautiful looking, unique, outside the box layout and I suspect it will shoot like a dream.

#80 3 years ago
Quoted from O-from-DO:

In for the banana pin, already confirmed by the distributor...

Same here bro, Same here. Get one before some other monkey takes it!

20200904_175033 (resized).jpg20200904_175033 (resized).jpg

#89 3 years ago

Flip n out pinball just said in a stream from earlier today that Keith Elwin did confirm that the yellow armor on the LE IS a metallic flake. Praise the lord! I had my fingers crossed that it wasn't a flat yellow.

#91 3 years ago
Quoted from evileye:

Yeah it is, if you look closely you can see the shimmer on the rails in this pic. [quoted image]

Metallic flake will look so much better. If it turned out to be flat, I'd probably pay to have it redone. I'm just so glad to get confirmation on the flake!

#93 3 years ago

Zach (flip n out pinball) also said something interesting regarding production. He said they were told that Stern wants to focus on getting the LE models out faster on this game. So, they're making only enough pro models to get about 1 unit to each dealer, then going all out on LE production. Once LEs are done, switching back to Pro and getting the bulk of those made before finally doing the premiums. He said LEs could be shipping as early as late this month!

#114 3 years ago
Quoted from TeamUp:

Visually the only thing that's removed is the Captain marvel ramp.
Which may be 10 tons worth of metal..lol
Plus it has the VUK attached. The pro still has a lot TO shoot and I think we're going to see that on Friday during the stream. Like I said the premium with that Captain marvel ramp is next level.
The pro still has as much to shoot AS any other pro out there right now except for maybe JP pro..IMO

I said it before, I'll say it again. I dont think there is a wrong decision on models with this release. I think its going to be a blast to play regardless of trim level.

#120 3 years ago

The wait shouldn't be as long for LEs this time around

#128 3 years ago
Quoted from ULEKstore:

I ordered a Pro and a Premium model.

z1f3d (resized).jpgz1f3d (resized).jpg
#129 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

First nib le, so it will be the longest one Ive ever waited for.
But also the fastest one I'll ever receive... LoL

My first Nib LE also. Only 2nd Nib ever. I guess we just lucked out with Sterns production plans on this title.

#130 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

Wtf the Stern only guys...this my first Stern pin (never thought I’d ever order a stern) also my first Stern sub that’s why it’s unusual for me that’s all. I ordered RM in December 19 and still waiting that’s the nonstern style where 2 months is almost nothing.

Yeah, once stern announces, they start shipping quickly. They're the largest pinball manufacturers in the world if I'm not mistaken. For a while, they were the last and only manufacturer.

#133 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

We both have great taste in Pinball!
Stop over some time and play the ones you don't have

I'd love to man. Thanks!

#141 3 years ago
Quoted from MurphyPeoples:

Any guess as to the cost for the side armor?
Murph

Dont hold me to it, but I believe I heard on a podcast it would be in the $250 range??? Probably same price as previous fancy side armor.

#152 3 years ago
Quoted from punkin:

Have you got a link, stuffed if i can see it on their web page?

#154 3 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

AVENGERS: INFINITY QUEST DEEP DIVE! In Depth Overview of the Machine, Features, Rules, and Much More!
https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/avengers-infinity-quest-pinball-deep-dive-in-depth-overview-of-the-machine-features-rules-and-more/[quoted image]

That sounds pretty complicated....lol. Maybe it will be more intuitive once we've actually got the machine in front of us. I already have 1 machine I can't totally figure out ( JP ) lol

#159 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Sounds more straightforward than JP2, and I feel kinda confused when having that gameplay explained to me. Sounds more accessible and straight forward for sure, especially for collecting characters.

Quoted from iceman44:

Read the rules a few times. It’s really fairly easy to get. Took me a while too

I'm sure I'll be fine. I'm more of a hands on kind of guy anyway. I figure things out by messing around with them. I could probably read those rules 10x over and not quite understand until I actually play it

#168 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

The le situation was unclear but now are all gone.

Yes, if you can find an LE available now, you are one lucky bastard. And its probably only available because someone had to back out of their spot.

#173 3 years ago
Quoted from IronMan8Bit:

If anyone is backing out of an LE please contact me I will buy yours!

If you haven't already, I'd call some distributors and ask them if they have a backup waiting list you can add your name to. I know some are doing this. Might be worth a shot.

#177 3 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

How many of these can Pinside have?
[quoted image]

Lol, agreed. But there has to be an owners club thread. Long term, that's where everyone who buys one of these machines goes when they need advice or want to talk shop. It's also where many modders bring their new products first. Definitely no need for a dedicated Avengers mod thread.

#181 3 years ago

Any other animation or sound teasers available yet? I dont have any social media so I have to rely on my fellow pinsiders to post the links here. Super pumped for Wednesday. Then all shall be revealed. I'm really liking the animation teasers I've seen so far. They really are like a comic book panel being put into motion. Great job!

#189 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I've started thinking about flipper rubber color on this game. What do people think will look good? The Stern pictures are showing white bats with black rubber. Seems like the yellow bats they used on EHOH, TMNT, and JP2 might have looked good on this one but the white seems good too. I'm thinking maybe blue rubber is going to look better than black though. Decisions, decisions...

Excellent question. I absolutely detest Sterns black rubbers and post sleeves. They leave smudges on balls like nothing else I've ever encountered. Plus, the post sleeves are hard as a rock. Therefore, all my machines get a complete Titan rubber swap out almost immediately. The game is so colorful, I dont know if there is really a bad choice for replacements. Rest assured, as soon as I can get my hands on a rubber parts list, I'll be looking hard at the playfield and placing my Titan order.

#193 3 years ago

There was some debate over the differences between the LE art blades and the Stern accessories art blades for sale. I borrowed these pics so I could share them here. Top pics are the Stern accessories, bottom pics are the one that come in the LE. Similar, but definitely different.

20200907_114824 (resized).jpg20200907_114824 (resized).jpg20200907_114916 (resized).jpg20200907_114916 (resized).jpg
#195 3 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

I barely got in but, landed an LE this morning.
this layout looks so fun, can't wait.

WOW!! How did you manage an LE this late in the game? Congratulations!

#200 3 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

Scribbles you should add a poll.

I can do that. What's a good poll question? Maybe what model is being purchased? Accessory poll? Something else?

#205 3 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

How about something different like fAvorite superhero or villain?

Love it! I'm on it.

#207 3 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

How about something different like fAvorite superhero or villain?

Poll added. Thanks for the idea!

Looks awesome!

#216 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Is this the owners thread? I have an LE coming so wanted to get on the owners thread

Yes, this is the owners club thread. Congrats on the LE!

#217 3 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

How many feet do you need for both sides of the backbox?

You need about 13 feet to do the both sides. However, T-moulding.com sells their colors in 20 foot minimum, so if you order from there you will have plenty

#226 3 years ago

For those asking about the T moulding replacement, it's simple. It is NOT glued in place on the machine. Under the bottom of each side, theres a seam where the ends of the T moulding meet. Simply grab one end and gently pull the T moulding off of the machine. It's easy. Take your new T moulding, start at the bottom center, and push the new moulding into place. When you come to a corner, cut a small V into moulding to help make the bend. ( look at your original removed T for reference). Simply work your way around all 4 sides, cut the end when you're done. That's it. If there are any stubborn spots a light tap with a rubber mallet will put it in place. I also like to use quick clamps on stubborn spots. It's super simple folks and looks amazing when matched to powder coated rails. Heres a mock up someone posted.

Screenshot_20200908-081858_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200908-081858_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#251 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

New animation on Sterns Instagram and Facebook! Thanos tilt warning and tilt animations both look awesome!!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CE4WzS8l4W-/?igshid=1anr1l5wnq6lj

That's pretty cool!

#266 3 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

This MUST be read in Simpsons ‘Comic Book Guy’ voice.

Haaaa! Perfect match!!

#278 3 years ago

So where will tomorrows stream be available?

#292 3 years ago

So, will this be changed back to the owners thread once games start shipping shortly? I assume a moderator stepped in. Technically, they've shipped at least 1. Deadflip will be streaming it tomorrow.

#299 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

This thread is officially about nothing to do with owning an avengers.. as NONE Of you currently do. What an asinine idea! Sorry to derail... But please continue to talk about JJP guns&roses !

All of us supposed non owners put down hefty deposits. Some of us have paid in full. Stern will be shipping these machines very very soon. I don't think it's unreasonable for folks who have assembled here to consider themselves owners at this point. Whether you want to title us as owners or not, I'm not sure why a group of people excited about their purchase, gathering in an "owners" thread is so disturbing to you. If this particular thread bothers you that much, theres always the Drain topic button.

#312 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

i don't care who put money down. It's just pinball man. actual owners are in the other thread..actual information is in the other thread. You should check it out. Oh wait, you do. This thread was started 5 days ago by someone for absolutely no other reason than to talk about guns and roses?! C'mon man. Now.. watching you cry to the moderator like he's your mom and you're not getting your way... priceless!

Bye bye Dee bag

#316 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

A couple accessories have arrived. Now just need the machine here to put them on![quoted image][quoted image]

I like that keychain! Where did that come from?

#323 3 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

3 hours until reveal!

Cant wait! I bet it totally lives up to the hype. Normally I work a 2nd job in the evenings, but I got ahead of schedule just so I can watch the stream

#327 3 years ago
Quoted from xsonics2k2:

Put a deposit down on a Premium last week, and unless the twitch stream reveals something horrible about this machine (which it won't) I will purchase the game in full. Can we place change the title of this thread back to an Owner's Group? There are so many Avenger's threads already, it is confusing for this 'not' to be titled Owner's Group imo

The moderators changed the title of the thread unfortunately. I believe someone got a bit butthurt about the Owners title and complained. Maybe they will change it back once machines ship. Who knows. No biggie. Anyway, congrats on the downpayment and I agree, I doubt the stream will show any huge shortcomings.

#332 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Owners club is meant to be for owners and fans of the game... Owners clubs are meant to be a bit nicer without the negativity.

Agreed, and it was all good until one person came in trolling and whining.

#334 3 years ago

The live stream looks AMAZING!!!

#336 3 years ago

I agree. The voices dont bother me 1 bit, but I'm sure some will complain. The animations dont look cheap at all as some folks were saying. Once you see the whole package, they work great.

#341 3 years ago

Yeah, rules are crazy, and I'm a slight bit worried about the captain marvel ramp. Keith had trouble with it about 5 minutes ago. He had about 5 or 6 rejected shots.

#344 3 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

I suspect there may be LE's available tomorrow....

You may be correct sir. I like everything I'm seeing, but the rules are intimidating. On a positive note, it should keep any player busy for a long long time. What are you seeing that causes you to say that?

#348 3 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

Well... for me, When I saw pics of the art and layout an LE was a must have. I am a MASSIVE Thanos fan and he seems really absent from the game play or as they said he is in a final mode which will be very hard to get to in order to see a main character... Would be really kewl if he was antagonising in the game play. Flow seems good but game just doesn't do it for me. Ramps are also concerning and appear to be a major part of the game. All the missed ramps doesn't look good. With that said about all the ramps after watching game play lack of toys or visuals on the play field seem missing. I don't know I need to digest what I am seeing...
I'm not hating it but it def is not love at first site... FOR ME.

Makes sense. I need to digest as well.

#353 3 years ago

Help me out fellas. I'm not sure how I feel on it. It's strange. I like all the individual things I'm seeing. Layout, ramps, animations, etc... BUT, as an overall package, im just not feeling that wow factor. Wtf? The family is saying transfer the downpayment to something more lighthearted and accessible rules wise. They're currently screaming monster bash LE. I cant say I disagree at this point.

#358 3 years ago

That's a legit possibility. I still think it sounds very complicated. I already own a JP pro and this seems even deeper rule wise. I also have simple games like fish tales that are family favorites. This game looks incredible but it may not be for me. Maybe. Man, what an odd feeling I have

#361 3 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

If in doubt, always bail. Buying the first run of a new title that no one has played is a gamble for sure. Not like you won't be able to get one later especially if interested in the Pro/Premium.

Excellent point Paul

#365 3 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

Worst ‘owner’ thread ever.

Well, we arent an owners thread anymore....lol. Got our hot little hands slapped on that one. It's now the hype thread. As far as that goes, I guess is not such a great hype thread right now either huh?

#388 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

MBr? You’re kidding right? Good game but no comparison to AIQ. Facial expressions add a great deal to making a stream more exciting. Unfortunately, everyone’s faces are masked, so it severely affects the stream results.
AIQ is a wow game for sure and surely will be game of the year, imo. And I’m not the biggest fan of the movies saying this (but like the comics). It is like having Disneyland in your home layout wise. The sound was somewhat muffled as well. In home it will be completely better.

Perhaps you're right. Maybe I should sit tight for now. My wife is indifferent to the theme, she's not a hardcore player and prefers games she can understand at least a little. Same with my 13 year old daughter. Hence the MBr mention. Not suggesting its a better game.

#399 3 years ago

I still have my deposit down. My wife and 13 yr. Old daughter were excited. I liked everything I saw in its individual pieces. But, after about 10 minutes of that stream, the wife and daughter both went "ohhh looks very complicated" and were somewhat turned off from the game right then and there. And I know I've already said so, but I felt kind of the same way. Too darn complicated. At least so far. I'll keep my deposit on the LE and watch the upcoming streams before making any final decisions.

#420 3 years ago

Reading people's comments, and especially the comments from Keith, are slowly starting to help me understand more about the rules on the game. I think I was just a little bit taken aback when I watched the stream and heard all the rules being presented In such a rapid format verbally At one time. I'm sure the upcoming additional streaming sessions will help clear up the rules even more. Fingers crossed.

#425 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I understand and have read that, but my issue there is they seem to be an integral part of the main GUI. Initially I thought that area is where Avengers would stand, once collected, but instead it's a trophy case that's prominently on display, that whenever modes cycle through, it returns to that backdrop.
I'd understand it more if that trophy case was featured either at the end of the game, or by holding the flipper to access game info. This....is why I feel people have mentioned it multiple times.

I suppose the good news about the trophy room is this. If feedback is bad enough, or the designers have a better idea, it can probably be changed out in code without too much hassle. I realize its alot of work, but it's not like its hardware mounted on the playfield. It could be done. Maybe if they just dressed it up somehow?

#426 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Bottom line though is don't worry about what opinions are here, just get whatever game appeals to you the most. I was just about to pull the trigger on either MBr or EHOH because I thought having a two flipper game that's a bit more straightforward in the lineup would be a nice change of pace, so I totally get where you're coming from. But then Avengers was announced and I quickly reconsidered Gotta just go with what feels good to you though.

Oddly enough, those are the exact 2 I'm looking at if I decide AIQ isnt for me. I'm coming back around though.

#445 3 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Stick with Avengers. Monster Bash is coming up on it’s 25th anniversary here in a couple years. It is a classic, no doubt, and the updates they did with RGB lighting are great...but it does not hold up code wise to modern games. Enjoy the new modern game with the modern coding loaded with different things to do.

I believe that's the route I'm taking. After some debate, I'm sticking with Avengers come hell or high water

#448 3 years ago

Anyone know what time/where tonight's stream is taking place?

#450 3 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

4PM eastern on the marvel twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/marvel

Well, crap. I'll be at work

#461 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Was at work until now, gonna have to catch it on YT.
Can't wait to see it.

Havnt had a chance to watch it yet. Sounds like everyone was pretty pleased

#468 3 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

Don’t know if anyone else has done so, but just rewatched the Premium/LE stream (after the Pro stream) - what a difference watching it a second time. Was way way more enjoyable to watch the second time as I start to understand what it was I was watching.

I did go back and watch about 20 minutes of it. Just random point in the middle, and yes, it made much more sense

#476 3 years ago

Any LE owners get an updated shipping date from their distributors yet?

#479 3 years ago

Finally got the green light from the moderators on an owners thread. Had to create a new one though

#489 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Can we just do one owners club thread? Ridiculous starting all these club threads over and over.

Yeah, just let this thread die. The moderators made this a hype thread. The actual official Owners Club thread is now approved and open. Owners can move on over there.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Trade
4,999 (Firm)
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 32.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 34.00
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 19.00
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Modesto, CA
$ 749.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

$ 16.00
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coolcatpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-avengers-infinity-quest-owners-club-pinsiders-assemble-?tu=coolcatpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.